We’re Paula & John Williams, marketing consultants in the aviation industry.
Leads and prospects are NOT helpful if you don’t close sales! And most aviation industry sales are complex, trust-based, B2B transactions, so it takes a good salesperson or consultant to help the customer make a good choice, and sign that check.
Outcomes of Aviation Sales Fundamentals On Demand:
- Take this course from anywhere in the world, complete lessons from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Be comfortable and look like you belong in any sales setting (trade show, sales presentation, online, etc.)
- Confidently and effectively handle inbound sales calls.
- Create a strong first impression and quickly build rapport with a new prospect.
- Use LinkedIn for prospecting.
- Use other social media effectively as part of the sales process.
- Have a Top Ten List of Most Wanted Prospects, with an approach plan for each.
- Know how to calculate key sales numbers. (Cost per lead, cost per consultation or demo, cost per sale)
- Know how to successfully make connections at trade shows.
Our Latest Posts
Is improving your sales results for 2021 on your agenda? How about those salespeople who are great...read more
How to approach new prospects? It's easy and fun to work with people who already know, like, and...read more