- Course description
- Course Outline
- Student Reviews
Aviation Sales Fundamentals On Demand!
“Unless you’re a Supreme Court Justice or a tenured University Professor, you’re in sales.”
– Rabbi Daniel Lapin
The best way to learn aviation sales skills is in person – role-playing is a powerful way to learn skills.
But that takes time and requires people to be available by Zoom on a 12-week schedule.
Sales and marketing generate the capital that create the power to keep the aviation industry running.
The industry needs you to be a better salesperson!
Nothing happens until somebody sells something. Whether you work in an FBO, MRO, or charter company, or whether you’re a broker, component manufacturer, software developer, doctor, lawyer, consultant, or other professional, you’re in sales.
To be successful (and to make a living!) you have to sell your products or services; or at least sell your ideas.
Since you HAVE to do sales, you might as well get good at it!
Aviation Sales Fundamentals On Demand
Many aviation professionals from different backgrounds (pilots, mechanics, product designers and engineers) find themselves in sales roles “accidentally.”
In order to acquire funding or meet company goals, they need to make sales. And they often find it more difficult than they had anticipated.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Outcomes of Aviation Sales Fundamentals On Demand:
- Take this course from anywhere in the world, complete lessons from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Be comfortable and look like you belong in any sales setting (trade show, sales presentation, online, etc.)
- Confidently and effectively handle inbound sales calls.
- Create a strong first impression and quickly build rapport with a new prospect.
- Use LinkedIn for prospecting.
- Use other social media effectively as part of the sales process.
- Have a Top Ten List of Most Wanted Prospects, with an approach plan for each.
- Know how to calculate key sales numbers. (Cost per lead, cost per consultation or demo, cost per sale)
- Know how to successfully make connections at trade shows.
One video & quiz will be delivered after each unit.
One Time Investment$479.00access until December 31, 2021 12:00 am
Join anytime for immediate access. Take courses online on your own time.
Fees & Requirements
One Time Fee – $479
Satisfaction absolutely guaranteed.
- Online learning center access
- Private Facebook group for interaction
- Weekly feedback on exercises and assignments
- Certificate of completion
- Course materials access online
- Book Club selections
- Canva Design Studio (for creating advertisements, social media posts, etc.)
Get Started Today!
We’ll send your materials right away so you can get started, and invite you to the exclusive private Facebook group so you can get to know the other students before class starts!
Tools of the Trade
Making The Sale