- Course description
- Course Outline
- Student Reviews
“Unless you’re a Supreme Court Justice or a tenured University Professor, you’re in sales.”
– Rabbi Daniel Lapin
Nothing happens until somebody sells something. Whether you work in an FBO, MRO, or charter company, or whether you’re a broker, component manufacturer, software developer, doctor, lawyer, consultant, or other professional, you’re in sales.
Hence, our “best in the industry” or even “only in the industry” Aviation sales course!
To be successful (and to make a living!) you have to sell your products or services; or at least sell your ideas.
Since you HAVE to do sales, you might as well get good at it!
Aviation sales Basics – Who Should Participate
Many aviation professionals from different backgrounds (pilots, mechanics, product designers and engineers) find themselves in sales roles “accidentally.”
In order to acquire funding or meet company goals, they need to make sales. And they often find it more difficult than they had anticipated.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
There are three modules, each has eight to twelve individual units with a short video and interactive feature (a quiz or task required to complete the unit.)
Each module ends with a scheduled call with one of our faculty.
- The first module ends with a mock incoming Aviation sales call
- The second module concludes with a mock oubound sales call
- The third module is a “final” where the participant demonstrates sales activities appropriate to his or her position.
Learn how to:
- Be comfortable and look like you belong in any sales setting (trade show, sales presentation, online, etc.)
- Confidently and effectively handle inbound sales calls.
- Create a strong first impression and quickly build rapport with a new prospect.
- Use LinkedIn for prospecting.
- Use other social media effectively as part of the sales process.
- Successfully make connections at trade shows.
One video & quiz will be delivered after each unit.
Module 1 – Aviation sales Basics – Welcome to Aviation Sales!
Aviation Basics – Module Final – Schedule a Video Conference Interview – handle a mock inbound sales inquiry
Recording, Grading Checklist & Notes Provided
Pass/Fail with Review Recommendations
Prerequisite For – Part 2 – Building Relationships in the Aviation Industry
Prerequisite For – Part 3 – Sales Systems for the Aviation Industry
Module 1 – Basics
Module 2 – Appearances
Module 3 – Systems
Module 4 – Tools of the Trade
Module 5 – Final Module