- Course description
- Course Outline
- Student Reviews
Next Course – October 2020!
Need to start sooner? Let’s talk!
“Unless you’re a Supreme Court Justice or a tenured University Professor, you’re in sales.”
– Rabbi Daniel Lapin
Sales and marketing generate the capital that create the power to keep the aviation industry running.
The industry needs you to be a better salesperson!
Nothing happens until somebody sells something. Whether you work in an FBO, MRO, or charter company, or whether you’re a broker, component manufacturer, software developer, doctor, lawyer, consultant, or other professional, you’re in sales.
Hence, our “best in the industry” or even “only in the industry” Aviation sales course!
To be successful (and to make a living!) you have to sell your products or services; or at least sell your ideas.
Since you HAVE to do sales, you might as well get good at it!
Aviation Sales Basics – Who Should Participate
Many aviation professionals from different backgrounds (pilots, mechanics, product designers and engineers) find themselves in sales roles “accidentally.”
In order to acquire funding or meet company goals, they need to make sales. And they often find it more difficult than they had anticipated.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
There are three modules, each has eight to twelve individual units with a short video and interactive feature (a quiz or task required to complete the unit.)
Each module ends with a scheduled call with one of our faculty.
- The first module ends with a mock incoming aviation sales call
- The second module concludes with a mock oubound sales call
- The third module is a “final” where the participant demonstrates sales activities appropriate to his or her position.
Outcomes of Aviation Sales Basics (11 Weeks):
- Be comfortable and look like you belong in any sales setting (trade show, sales presentation, online, etc.)
- Confidently and effectively handle inbound sales calls.
- Create a strong first impression and quickly build rapport with a new prospect.
- Use LinkedIn for prospecting.
- Use other social media effectively as part of the sales process.
- Have a Top Ten List of Most Wanted Prospects, with an approach plan for each.
- Know how to calculate key sales numbers. (Cost per lead, cost per consultation or demo, cost per sale)
- Know how to successfully make connections at trade shows.
One video & quiz will be delivered after each unit.
Module 1 – Aviation Sales Basics
Prerequisite For – Part 2 – Building Relationships in the Aviation Industry
Prerequisite For – Part 3 – Sales Systems for the Aviation Industry
Fees & Requirements
Fee – $279 charged monthly provides access to current courses. Aviation Sales Basics (Part 1) takes 11 weeks to complete.
Satisfaction absolutely guaranteed.
- Online learning center access
- Private Facebook group for interaction
- Small group live instruction each week (Each session is recorded.)
- Weekly feedback on exercises and assignments
- Certificates of completion for each Part. (Part 1 – Basics is approx. 11 Weeks, Relationships 8 Weeks, Systems 13 Weeks)
- Course materials access online
- Book Club selections
- Canva Design Studio (for creating advertisements, social media posts, etc.)
Reserve Your Seat Today!
We’ll send your materials right away so you can get started, and invite you to the exclusive private Facebook group so you can get to know the other students before class starts!
Module 1 – Basics
Module 2 – Appearances
Module 3 – Tools of the Trade
Module 4 – Systems
Module 5 – Final Module