- Course description
- Course Outline
- Student Reviews
Save at least 10 hours per week by delegating the most tedious marketing tasks to an AI crew member!
This course and guide is designed for ABCI’s Sales and Marketing Lab members, but it will be helpful for any sales or marketing professional in the aviation industry.
This course is NOT about philosophy, politics, academic or economic implications of Artificial Intelligence tools. We’ll leave those discussions to others . . .
This course is ONLY about using AI assistance as a tool to save time completing marketing tasks you’re already doing.
This course assumes you have:
- A company that sells a reputable product or service in the aviation industry.
- A well-defined Sales and Marketing Plan and Strategy that you’ve already implemented and are executing. (Including a website, social media, an email system, and ongoing activities for all aspects of the sales process.)
- Knowledge of the basic principles of sales and marketing in the aviation industry.
- Access to the free tool, ChatGPT Accessed through https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/
- We also mention Canva, a simple design tool.
Think of AI as having a very intelligent baby alien in the cockpit. It is NOT (yet!) a competent copilot.
You can’t (or shouldn’t!) simply delegate tasks to it.
It should NOT be allowed to touch the controls!
At the same time, it can be a great research assistant and can make the journey a whole lot more fun!
- Online learning center access
- Certificate of completion
- Course materials access online