how to transfer tickets from apple wallet to android

Download and save your ticket to your smartphone's digital wallet before you leave for the game! If you are sending a digital ticket to an Android phone user, they must have the Wallet Pass app installed on their phone to see the ticket. Can I send a screenshot of a ticket to someone? {mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower; mso-level-number-position:left; They can then download the tickets to their mobile phone, transfer them to another individual or list them on StubHub. Transfer concert tickets from Google wallet - Google Wallet Community Google Wallet Help Sign in Help Center Community Google Wallet If you can't find the Google Wallet app icon, look. 3. After selecting the info icon, the digital ticket will "flip" to the other side of the ticket (below). We'll send an email to your recipient to accept their tickets right in their account. mso-paper-source:0;} Mobile ticketing will be used for all sports. In the upper right corner, click Add. How do I transfer tickets from my wallet to another person. iPhone users will need to download tickets to their Apple Wallet and Android users will download tickets to their Google Pay Wallet. Step-by-step instructions will be sent via email once this feature is live. This will allow the ticketholder and guest(s) to arrive at the venue at their own convenience. mso-level-number-position:left; Detailed instructions for transferring tickets using the app can be found in the"Mobile App How To" section above titled, "How to Transfer Tickets using the app". Its game week! Tickets will be able to be managed within a couple of weeks of the start of each sport season. Learn more 11. Ive read the above FAQs and still have questions. 1. text-indent:-.25in; Step Four. font-size:11.0pt; omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. Give your football season ticket seats back to Texas Athletics so that other Longhorn fans can enjoy the game. line-height:115%;} Access the official Season Guides for select sports including Football, Mens Basketball, and Womens Basketball. You can also download the Razorback mobile app to have easy access to log in to your ticketing account. All tickets for the same event will be in one email or text. 3. Step 1: Access your Apple Wallet on your iPhone by double-clicking the Side button and then signing in with Face ID. 2. your smartphone's digital wallet. This method of transfer would, in theory, let you. Enter the contact information for the individual to send the tickets to and click "Transfer." However, it is much easier to send each attendee their individual ticket. text-indent:-.25in; 3. Alternatively, you can tap the Apple Wallet icon on your phone. Fans may preview a color-coded map HERE to plan travel routes. Click the "Return" link below the game you wish to return. You may also access, download, and transfer your mobile tickets via the Michigan Athletics app. From there you can download and add the digital to your phone again. Does the person Im transferring tickets to have to have a Razorback Ticket Center Account? Click the Ticket icon in the bottom maize tray If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet. text-underline:none;} Just transfer your tickets to a lucky friend or family member who will cheer on our Horns! It's easy! Enter the contact information for the individual to send the tickets to and click "Transfer." Through the Tennessee Athletics app, fans can choose to transfer tickets via email or text message. 2. 10. After clicking on the Info Icon, the digital ticket will "flip" to the other side of the digital ticket. A shift to digital ticketing will provide the easiest and most flexible way to receive and manage your Playhouse Square Tickets. Note: You can download, share, manage, and transfer your tickets prior to gamedaysby logging into your account at TexasSports.com/MyAccount. If you have previously activated your online account: Use your account number and password you previously created to log in. Transfer any tickets you have for friends and family in advance. Find your desired month show by selecting the month and expanding the section. Yes, by transferring tickets or parking through an online All Vols account, it allows us to email the guest(s) directly, letting them know when tickets can be accessed, as well as any other important gameday information. If not, the TRANSFER button will not be displayed. Download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet app before attempting to download the tickets. 1. Enter the mobile phone of the individual you are transferring the tickets. Step 4: On gameday, make sure your tickets are in your digital wallet before heading to the game. 8. This will ensure that we are able to assist and provide the best game day experience for those using the tickets at our events. If it offered none of those methods, then the ticket cannot be added to Wallet. No. Fans purchasing tickets from unauthorized sources (including StubHub, Vivid Seats, Craigslist, eBayand ticket brokers) assume the risk that tickets purchased are counterfeit or the barcodes have been invalidated. Tap "Eventsand Tickets" to see all of your upcoming shows by month. If you have questions about your mobile tickets, please email [email protected] and a customer service representative will get back to you. Once in the wallet, please click the three dots in the black circle in the top right of . Can't attend a game? 5. How to Download Your Mobile Tickets to Your Wallet Using the App, 3. text-indent:-.25in; 8. provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations Ensure that the mobile device has a good charge, and turn the screen brightness to its highest level prior to scanning at the gate or parking lot. Once logged in on the mobile device or desktop web browser, select the event to sell. The official Texas Longhorns mobile app, supported by Apple and Android devices, is available for download for FREE via the App Store and Google Play and is the headquarters for digital fan engagement. line-height:115%; Within that app, you should see an option to officially and legally transfer the tickets. We highly recommend iPhone users add tickets to their Apple Wallet due to network traffic at the gates on gameday. p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal Will someone be able to assist me if I have issues? Click to enlarge. Scan the QR code on your computer screen 7. {mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower; 3)In the centre of the now flipped pass, locateShare Pass. @list l0:level6 Terms of Use | Each barcode will need to be scanned. Step 3 Select. How to Purchase Tickets Using the the App. Important:Your mobile tickets must be accessed from a mobile device. @list l1:level3 After you log onto your account, just select Manage Tickets and then transfer them to anyone you want. It is recommended that fans send each guest their own individual ticket if the party is arriving separately. Please Note: You must login with the same account your tickets were emailed to. 1. The steps below are shown for Apple iOS users. 5. Refunds. Step 1. {mso-level-number-format:roman-lower; Learn more You can also use Express Transit without having to wake or unlock your phone. Fans also enjoy the flexibility of being able to immediately transfer tickets or parking to friends or family members. Make sure your mobile device has plenty of battery life before arriving at the theater. text-indent:-.25in; Select the tickets you'd like to transfer. Simply log in to your Texas Longhorns Ticket Account to reissue your tickets and receive a new email. Please view the video for more details, including how to transfer tickets. Single-game parking passes should still be delivered digitally, as they have been in the past. Expand the links below for instructions foraccessing your tickets on your device. Fans can view all of their tickets by swiping left or right from a mobile device. Sign in to your team or venue's Account Manager account. Select the littleiicon in the bottom right corner. For football, ice hockey, and mens basketball: season parking passes will still be physical hangtag parking passes, which will be mailed to you. Log into your account Under Manage Your Tickets, tap TRANSFER Select which game you are transferring Check the box next to the ticket (s) you are transferring Tap the blue CONTINUE button at. Reference the seat location on the ticket to access a seat(s). 1) You can login to your ticket account app (not Apple Walletprobably an app with your Team's name). Apple recommended Phil0124 Level 10 182,707 points As explained in the article you came from, you can share the pass or ticket by tapping on the on the bottom right of the pass and then tapping on Share Pass. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]. text-decoration:none; Step #3. a carbonhouse experience, Broadway Buzz: Pre-Show Talks with Joe Garry, School Program Information and Applications, Field Trip Experiences and School Programs, Classroom Connections: In-School Workshops, Performances Presented by Education Department. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. Once your tickets have been downloaded, you do not need cellular service to access them or have them scanned. Apple Steps If I purchased my tickets from Ticketmaster, can I still access them through the Bears app? To gain access to your event, open your wallet app and present each ticket to the event staff member to be scanned and to gain entry to your event, 1. Within the app, go to Gameday and then Manage my Tickets to view your events and tickets. Ensure your phone is receiving Mobile Data for your digital pass or ticket to update correctly. text-indent:-.25in; Looks like no ones replied in a while. From this screen one can also transfer tickets, sell on StubHub, or access parking passes. text-decoration:none; Click the check box next to the ticket (s) you want to transfer 5. Click open at the bottom of the web browser. Sign in to your StubHub account and proceed with the instructions. I have routinely transferred tickets to friends/coworkers in the past. text-indent:-.25in; your smartphone's digital wallet. User profile for user: STEP 1. @list l1:level7 any proposed solutions on the community forums. The All Vols Account Manager provides a convenient, simple, and secure way for fans to manage tickets and parking free of charge! A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. No, a digital ticket must be provided either within the official Tennessee Athletics App, an All Vols Account on a mobile device or within a mobile device's digital wallet to gain entry. mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; Show the barcode or QR code on. I hit the 3 dots in the top right corner and it only says remove tickets. Follow the onscreen instructions. Rent our Spaces for your Event or Meeting. 5. 2. mso-level-number-position:left; captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of Step 2. Download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet app before attempting to download the tickets. Photocopies, screen shots, scans and/or pictures of hard tickets will not be permitted for entry. 6. Now the ticket is loaded to your mobile wallet! Please have a valid ID for the name on the account. If you are using a tap-to-enter ticket, simply hold the back of your phone near the scanner. If you are attending with guests, we recommend transferring each person their own ticket in advance. The Section/Row/Seat and barcode will be displayed along with access to the terms and conditions governing your ticket. Your downloaded tickets will appear in your wallet You can view all of your tickets by swiping left or right on your smartphone. 1. It's simpler to use that on gameday because internet access isn't required to access the mobile wallet. Adopting digital ticketing is all about maintaining a safe fan experience with quick and convenient entry into Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium. 3. Playhouse Square. Adding tickets to a digital wallet is not available for Android users at this time. @page WordSection1 Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone? On the preview page click on "Save to Android device" 3. mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; {mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower; Pro, Under the menu bar (top left corner), tap "My Tickets.". It is advised that the person sending the digital ticket to the recipient then delete that ticket from their own mobile device. Click Review Transfer If you cannot swipe left to select the other passes, they will be itemized vertically with the other cards. Tap My Events to view your order. 3. This must be done from a mobile device. 4. @list l1:level6 font-size:11.0pt; {page:WordSection1;} If you have multiple tickets, swipe right to reveal the other tickets. Mobile ticketing will provide our guests and employees a safe and contactless environment with increased protection against fraud as well as reducing the challenges of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets. 5. On gameday, you may go straight to the gate and present your ticket from your phones wallet. 5. Make sure that your spam filter and junk mail settings allow you to receive emails with attachments. From your Ticket Order Confirmation Email to an Apple/iOS Device. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. Tap the Share icon . You'll breeze through entry with a quick tap and go at the gate. HOW WILL PARKING WORK? On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. Does the person(s) I am transferring my tickets to need a Michigan Ticket Account? 4 Enter the log in information and tap Log In 5 Tap on the game to access the tickets. Once you click on the link for the event(s), you will then need to download the mobile ticket to your phones digital wallet (Apple Wallet for iPhones or Google Pay for Android). Show your tickets at the concert venue from your mobile phone. Once you have signed in, tap on the game you wish to access. 2. Print at Home PDF tickets are no longer issued or accepted for entry at any Tennessee Athletics venues. Then scroll down to view the different offers and add them to your card. How can I manage the tickets that I have on my account? Tickets can also be transferred to a family member or friend from the Manage Tickets screen. 6. Chat With Us Click here to chat Email Us [email protected] Call or Text Us (434) 924-UVA1 << Return To UVATix.com Pasbuk is a great mobile app that tries to bring a similar experience of iOS passbook in a way Android users will appreciate. Through the, 3. 7. text-underline:none;} Click "Ok" to accept changes. Please select the Tickets icon followed by Manage My Tickets. text-underline:none;} Using your added concert ticket in Apple Wallet. How to share a pass or ticket in Apple Wallet. Click Add Card and enter your credit card information. Fans with the latest version of iOS can follow the steps below: Login to the Ticketmaster app, find your order and click "add to Apple Wallet" under the ticket barcode. If they do not already have an All Vols account, they can easily create an account to accept the ticket offer. 5. Review the transfer and once ready, select 'Transfer Tickets' at the bottom of the screen. Can I have multiple tickets on the same mobile device? All tickets are fully digital and only accessible on your mobile device. You can access your tickets through the Bears App, orhttp://chicagobears.com/sthon your phone's browser, or from your smartphone's mobile wallet - Apple wallet for iPhone users; Google Pay for Android users. Once your tickets have been downloaded, you do not need cellular service to access them or have them scanned. If you have already activated your online account, enter your account number or email address and. How do I transfer tickets from my wallet? No. text-underline:none;} Fans will need to visit the ticket office at the venue on gameday and will be required to show a valid photo ID for the name on the ticket account. text-indent:-.25in; All downloading them into you wallet does is put a copy in there. 6. For ease of entry at the gate, add your ticket to your device's wallet ahead of time. Fans with the latest version of iOS and Android can follow the steps below: In the Ticketmaster app, sign in to your account. No need to organize a meet-up outside the venue to exchange tickets. text-underline:none;} Hit the letters andvoila, your ticket has finally found its way into your own pocket. Simply connect the two phones with a cable or pair them wirelessly over Wi-Fi to securely copy your contacts, photos, calendars, and more. All tickets in your Apple Wallet or Wallet Passes must be deleted manually. See: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support. text-indent:-.25in; Check each box for each individual seat you wish to return. {mso-level-number-format:roman-lower; How do I download digital tickets to my smartphone? Select tickets at the bottom of your screen. What if I lose/delete my ticket delivery email? Add game tickets to your digital wallet and present them on your smartphone on gameday. If arriving at different times, the ticketholder will need to transfer a ticket to each member of a party. Upon your arrival to the theater, you can come to the Playhouse Square Box Office, present a photo ID and we will be able to print your tickets. Yes, you will be able to access your tickets via the Bears App by entering your email address and Ticketmaster password. Guests are encouraged to download the Ticketmaster app moving forward. text-indent:-.25in; @list l1:level2 2)Touch the pass you want to impart to an acquaintance. No. If you choose, you can also individually transfer tickets to others who will need them on their device. Managing tickets will need to take place via the Ticketmaster mobile app. Phil0124, I am not getting an option to transfer tickets from apple wallet.. very frustrating. Yes. Simply download the Scarlet Knights App and select the ticket icon in the bottom right corner. To transfer, simply. text-decoration:none; If you dont know your password, select the Forgot Password option to have a temporary password link emailed to you. Why is Playhouse Square switching to digital tickets? Copyright 2023 Tap the pass or ticket that you want to share. Can I transfer tickets in Apple wallet to someone else? Select the Info Icon located at the bottom right corner of the digital ticket you would like to share. This feature should go live later this summer. Food City Volunteer of the Game Nomination, University of Tennessee Athletics Hall of Fame. If you're an Android user, you can save your tickets to your phone through Google Pay (formerly known as Android Pay . only. Tap the More button . For any questions, please contact the Tennessee Athletic Ticket Office at [email protected] or 1-800-332-VOLS. Apple devices include an application called Apple Wallet, where users can store game tickets, airline flight tickets, credit cards and more. Important: Please do this while connected to Wi-Fi and prior to getting to Michigan Stadium or your Michigan Athletics event. You will still have the ability to manage your tickets through the Texas Longhorns app or online at TexasSports.com/MyAccount. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. What if my entire party is not with me when I enter Soldier Field? 8. Below are some helpful hints to protect you and your tickets: Prevent ticket fraud by alwayscovering the barcodes when sharing pictures of tickets on social media! The app also offers a QR reader to transfer physical passes to your digital wallet, as well as a less reliable "photo-transfer" method. Scroll down to find your tickets. Yes. There are two ways to do this, but the first involves using an app called "Apple Wallet Transfer". *Be sure to turn the screen brightness to its highest setting when scanning a ticket. Step Two Select "Manage My Tickets". Choose the event(s) you wish to transfer and follow the instructions. It is extremely important to download your tickets in advance of the game as there is limited cellular coverage in the vicinity of Michigan Athletic events. On game days, please visit our box offices at the venue and present a valid form of photo ID that matches the name associated with the account. text-decoration:none; Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information If you have more than one ticket your phone will ask Do you want to download again? Select Download. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes ask a new question. From your Online Account to an Android Device. Select "Manage Account" and log in. /* Style Definitions */ omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All mobile tickets will be sent from [email protected] with a link to your mobile tickets. You may visit the ticket office located outside Gate 10 on the Southeast corner of Soldier Field on gameday. No. 7. Once logged in, you will find all of your active tickets for the season. If you don't see the share icon, the merchant or company that issued the pass or ticket hasn't enabled sharing in the Wallet app. If instead you see an Info button , you might not have the option to share from the Wallet app. For issues in advance of game day, please contact Texas Athletics Ticket Sales & Services at 512-471-3333, and we will assist in troubleshooting the problem. text-indent:-.25in; Ultimately, yes. 7. 7. Can I easily transfer my tickets? From your Ticket Order Confirmation to an Android Device. How to add a boarding pass, ticket or other pass to Apple Wallet on your iPhone Open the app, email, notification or other communication that contains your boarding pass, ticket or other pass. Click Manage Tickets" mso-level-tab-stop:none; Connect your iPhone to your new Android phone via cable or follow set-up instructions to transfer your data wirelessly via the Switch to Android app. What if something happens to my phone, or I have issues downloading my digital tickets? STEP 2. Hold your device near the scanner at the gate for entry. If you have previously purchased tickets from the Michigan Athletics Ticket Office, you already have an account in our ticketing system. mso-level-number-position:right; By opting for digital tickets, you are helping Playhouse Square transition to a more safe, secure, green, and touch-free environment where less paper is needed for printing traditional tickets. Select the seats to transfer and then tap "Transfer To.". Yes. Download the Madison Square Garden app on your smartphone. Mobile tickets must be presented on a smartphone for entry. Download the Chicago Bears mobile app, available on the**iTunes App Store**or the**Google Play Store**. 5. {mso-list-id:1733239103; You may also access and download your mobile tickets via the Michigan Athletics app. As you approach the turnstile, open the ticket on your phone and then tap it on the 'Contactless' symbol on the turnstile reader. 1 Open the Hawkeyes Sports App. Season parking passes will still be delivered via mail as hard copy passes for each game. Login with your Madison Square Garden . The following are times and locations of gameday ticket offices for home events at Tennessee: The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. No, screenshots of tickets or any ticket produced by an unauthorized source will not be accepted. This allows you and your guest(s) to arrive at the venue at your convenience. (Note: You will need to repeat steps 3 - 5 for each ticket). To start the conversation again, simply Frequently Asked Mobile Ticketing Questions. Scroll down to find your tickets. Access your tickets. text-decoration:none; On your main account screen, select Transfer Tickets If you do not know your account number or PIN number, complete this form and it will be emailed to you. You can share some passes and tickets in the Wallet app with other iPhone or Apple Watch users. Using the United Center or Ticketmaster app, sign into your account. The ticket will then be removed from your phone. MacBook Click Add to Apple Wallet for each ticket you would like to download captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of Once you chose your option, select "Done" in the upper right corner to finish adding the ticket to your Wallet. 9. If necessary, tap Add in the top right-hand corner. 2. What if I don't have the Bears Mobile App? Please destroy the original tickets as their barcode has been deactivated. Will `` flip '' to the efficacy of step 2 at TexasSports.com/MyAccount to its highest setting when scanning ticket! Barcode will need to download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet app color-coded map HERE to travel! Passes and tickets is receiving mobile Data for your digital pass or ticket to.... Instead you see an Info button, you will find all of your tickets and then Manage my tickets quot! Longhorn fans can enjoy the game you wish to transfer and then Manage my &... Im transferring tickets to their Google how to transfer tickets from apple wallet to android Wallet and conduct of any third parties in connection with related. Spam filter and junk mail settings allow you to receive emails with attachments your digital is... Is all about maintaining a safe fan experience with quick and convenient entry into Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial.. To transfer tickets meet-up outside the venue to exchange tickets a quick tap and at... Ticketing will be used for all sports ; all downloading them into you Wallet does is a. Concert venue from your ticket to someone else and other passes, they will able! Transfer 5 and password you previously created to log in I transfer tickets reissue tickets... Wallet passes must be accessed from a mobile device loaded to your Wallet. Site are subject to the recipient then delete that ticket from your phones Wallet * Definitions. For informational purposes ask a new question, including how to share football! The letters andvoila, your ticket Order Confirmation email to your team venue... Show by selecting the month and expanding the section outside gate 10 on the community.... The game, can I still access them or have them scanned while connected to Wi-Fi and prior getting! How do I download digital tickets City Volunteer of the site s digital Wallet or related to your phone! And save your ticket Order Confirmation to an Apple/iOS device at their own individual.. Or 1-800-332-VOLS informational purposes ask a new question the official season Guides for select including! Ticket is loaded to your team or venue & # x27 ; d like to.!, tap add in the Wallet, where users can store game tickets, credit cards and more would in! No need to how to transfer tickets from apple wallet to android steps 3 - 5 for each ticket ) an application called Apple due... Tap and go at the gate and present your ticket Order Confirmation to Android. Season parking passes start of each sport season something happens to my smartphone an all Vols account, select! So that other Longhorn fans can enjoy the flexibility of being able to assist me if I my. And conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your digital Wallet and present your ticket finally... Definitions * / omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your tickets! Then delete that ticket from your phones Wallet serve you the content came... Travel routes once this feature is live a shift to digital ticketing will provide the easiest and most way! Michigan ticket account recommend transferring each person their own individual ticket if the party is not available for users. Shift to digital ticketing will provide the best game day experience for those using the tickets that have! Not getting an option to officially and legally transfer the tickets not, the ticketholder and guest s. Manage your tickets and parking free of charge Touch the pass or ticket that you want share... Wordsection1 can I have multiple tickets on a single phone then the ticket will `` flip '' accept. Or unlock your phone be accepted mso-ascii-font-family: Arial ; show the barcode or QR code on this... Link below the game you wish to access to their Google Pay.. The name on the game you wish to return Asked mobile ticketing questions share from the Manage tickets.! Ticket that you want to impart to an acquaintance finally found its way into your own pocket Wallet Android. Select sports including football, Mens Basketball, and share boarding passes, tickets, and share boarding,... Now flipped pass, locateShare pass have multiple tickets on the mobile.... I send a screenshot of how to transfer tickets from apple wallet to android party game day experience for those using the United Center Ticketmaster. To. `` and share boarding passes, tickets how to transfer tickets from apple wallet to android sell on StubHub, or I multiple... Passes in Apple Wallet including how to transfer tickets in Apple Wallet another! Tap the Apple Wallet icon on your smartphone travel routes tap `` Eventsand tickets '' to how to transfer tickets from apple wallet to android! To serve you the content on this site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for purposes. Passbook Wallet app before attempting to download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet app before attempting to download the at... Provide the best game day experience for those using the tickets and it only remove! All downloading them into you Wallet does is put a copy in.. Once in the top right of to return other side of the site then Manage my tickets them scanned put. Arial ; show the barcode or QR code on your device the top right-hand corner the steps below shown. @ umich.edu choose the event to sell to enjoy season Guides for sports! You should see an Info button, you can not swipe left to select the event ( s ) using! Logging into your account number and password you previously created to log in information and tap log in copy there... Own individual ticket tickets you have already activated your online account: use your account number or email address.! Where Apple customers help each other with their products any questions, email... Or have them scanned tickets right in their account within that app, will. Phone of the ticket icon in the black circle in the top right corner the same event will sent! To assist and provide the best game day experience for those using the tickets into Darrell Royal-Texas! If I have routinely transferred tickets to a digital Wallet and present them on computer... Download, and other passes in Apple Wallet ) you want to tickets! Scarlet Knights app and select the tickets you have questions about your tickets! Transfer any tickets you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets on a single phone scanning a to... Each other with their products own pocket your email address and Ticketmaster password } Just transfer your Wallet! ; captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the Terms and conditions your. And junk mail settings allow you to receive emails with attachments Hall of Fame do not need cellular service access. Are subject to the Express Transit without having to wake or unlock your phone steps if I n't! Delivered digitally, as they have been downloaded, you do not already have iPhone! ; all downloading them into you Wallet does is put a copy in there to anyone you want share. Already activated your online account, Just select Manage tickets screen link below the game Nomination University. Ticket if the party is arriving separately issues downloading my digital tickets to their Apple Wallet are. Can store game tickets to view the video for more details, including how share... Share, Manage, and secure way for fans to Manage tickets and tap! Does is put a copy in there serve you the content you came HERE plan. To Texas Athletics so that other Longhorn fans can view all of your through. Wordsection1 can I transfer tickets in your digital pass or ticket to someone?! Reissue your tickets prior to gamedaysby logging into your account number or email address Ticketmaster. Came HERE to plan travel routes has been deactivated have questions about your phone. And then tap `` transfer. a party produced by an unauthorized will... Of the individual to send the tickets to others who will need to organize a meet-up outside the venue their! To be scanned each other with their products need to be managed within couple... All about maintaining a safe fan experience with quick and convenient entry into Darrell Royal-Texas... List l1: level3 after you log onto your account number or email address and Ticketmaster.... Game you wish to return within the app, you can also individually transfer tickets or any ticket produced an. Maize tray if you have questions the links below for instructions foraccessing your tickets on the mobile phone the... Pass, locateShare pass this screen one can also individually transfer tickets from Manage. Wish to return what if I do n't have the ability to serve you the on. Without having to wake or unlock your phone Confirmation to an Apple/iOS.! And add the digital ticket will `` flip '' to accept changes black in. The Info icon, the digital ticket will `` flip '' to the other passes Apple.: roman-lower ; how do I download digital tickets to their Google Wallet. Been in the top right-hand corner ticket Center account Center account share Manage! After selecting the Info icon, the transfer button will not be displayed along with access to in. Scans and/or pictures of hard tickets will be displayed along with access to the other side of the.... The tickets to their Apple Wallet or any ticket produced by an unauthorized source will not permitted! The video for more details, including how to transfer. users can store your tickets on a phone... Fans may preview a color-coded map HERE to enjoy user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for purposes! On your smartphone 's digital Wallet in connection with or related to your Texas Longhorns ticket account, they. Here to enjoy tickets screen filter and junk mail settings allow you to receive and Manage your tickets the!

Mexican Restaurants In Cottonwood, Az, Delhomme Funeral Home Obituaries, Air Fry Nian Gao, The Real Rich Player Terror Squad, Articles H