mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az

Closes in 40 minutes. But if you are not, this More reviews, 2181 AZ-89A, Cottonwood And I had a chicken quesadilla. THEY SELL THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD IN THE WHOLE VERDE VALLEY Concho's mexican restaurant | Cottonwood AZ If I had one restaurant to go to it would be this. My fianc and I eat there weekly and each meal is excellent. The food is superb! Primary. Family owned and operated outstanding food tonight chile rellenos cooked perfectly the rest of the food we had outstanding. Breakfast and lunch, and you can get breakfast all day. more. there agrees with her totally. View Flyer. Cornville, AZ (10 mi), Cottonwood, AZ (17 mi), Camp Verde, AZ (22 mi), Jerome, AZ (22 mi) Explore restaurants in Sedona. A medium draft beer was $8.50. American, Diner, Mexican, Adriana's Mexican Restaurant ($) 100 Main St S. Retail 3,120 SF . The busser was great, we had asked the waiter for more salsa , he didn't bring any, the busser had to bring it for us. CONCHO'S MEXICAN FOOD - $$ - 157 Photos & 307 Reviews - 206 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Concho's Mexican Food 307 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 157 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular drinks Prickly Pear Margarita Reported as permanently closed. Authentic Mexican restaurant, dine in or take out. This is a must try. You can eat cheaper at Nics and Bocce in Old town, and their quality is heads and shoulders above this place. I agree with the previous review of prison food. The restaurant is clean and spacious. The restaurant is very clean. Who does that in this day and age - what you advertise is what you charge. Waiter only checked back once and when we were almost done . Cant wait to come back again!! Good Mexican Flavor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They were mediocre at best - the tortillas were very rubbery, the rice and beans were cold and the insideof the taco was diced chicken, no other ingredients. How is Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant rated? I couldn't find a website or a menu online but since there appeared to be recent reviewsmore, Breakfast & BrunchCocktail BarsAmerican (Traditional), This modern diner is open for brunch and dinner daily featuring delicious menu items created by award-winning chef, Mercer Mohr.more, Best Mexican food in cottonwood excellent crispy pork carnitas super friendly staff great salsa andmore, My husband and I are tough critics when it comes to Mexican food. Not a fancy restaurant but one frequented by locals, not tourists, and serving delicious, authentic Mexican food.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We guarantee that you'll be tasting the quality in every single bite. Learn about company information for Taco Bell. And I had a chicken quesadilla. Online Menu of Calavera Bar And Grill Restaurant, Cottonwood, Arizona, 86326 - Zmenu Calavera Bar And Grill Back To Cottonwood, AZ 0.99 mi Bars, Mexican $$ (928) 634-9618 747 South Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Hours Mon 11:00am-9:00pm Tue 11:00am-9:00pm Wed 11:00am-9:00pm Thu 11:00am-9:00pm Fri 11:00am-10:00pm Sat 11:00am-10:00pm Sun Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. I don't live here in Cottonwood and definitely would NOT recommend this restaurant. Youd think in regards of their menu prices the food would be decent but its not. Asked about their happy hour, did not put an effort to explain. The chili rellenos and ricotta empanadas was the best I have ever eaten. 0.05 miles, Old Town Cafe ($) Little bit of a language gap. Yes, Howling Coyote Cantina offers takeout. If only Mexican restaurants wouldmore, A great Mexican food restaurant in Cottonwood. Don't waste your money. Subs, Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers, I came in with my husband and child last night and not even 10 minutes from ordering all you hear is f*** this and f*** that and all this foul languag Contact Adriana's Mexican Restaurant on Messenger. Cottonwood Restaurants Concho's Mexican Restaurant Concho's Mexican Restaurant Unclaimed Review Save Share 432 reviews #4 of 59 Restaurants in Cottonwood $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly 206 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326-3907 +1 928-649-9680 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (55) Ratings and reviews Click here if it has reopened. By the way this is the first review of a restaurant Ive written in my life, this should show how desperate I am when I mean dont eat here. They used to put some meat on the Club sandwich but this time I got one very thin slice of roas The food was disgusting in comparison of prison food. Stellar value for what you pay. How is Concho's Mexican Restaurant rated? see review, It had been awhile since we had a sandwich from here. It took over ten minutes to receive our micheladas which were also distasteful and our server never even asked how our meal was. Waiter only checked back once and when we were almost done . Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. PLAZA BONITA FAMILY MEXICAN RESTAURANT - 86 Photos & 145 Reviews - 991 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant 146 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 86 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Carne Asada Street Taco 10/26. Find something similiar nearby . 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood Reasonable prices. Whether you are trying Mexican food for the first time or are a long-time patron of our Mexican restaurant, you are sure to enjoy every exquisite bite. The restaurant was very clean and the service was very attentive.More, The prices have not been updated online and they charge $12 more now for the 3 item combo. Taco salad is amazingbasically JUST EAT HERE! We each had one. 1,530 were here. Find the right Restaurants in Garden, MI to fit your needs. Great food. Pescado ceviche is the best I have eaten (After living in south america this is amazing) DELICIOUS strawberry banana margaritas :) tacos are good, well priced, and the burritos/enchiladas are soo good!!!!!!! I will definitely be going back to Pepe's on my next, Love Pepes, but depends on what you order., One of the best places in Cottonwood, but, Very good food and extremely friendly, Really surprised at how good the Sonoran, OK, but not the Best Mexican Food in, All beef mean mostly peppers and onion, Hotels near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Cottonwood, Italian Restaurants for Families in Cottonwood, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood, Restaurants near Best Western Cottonwood Inn, Restaurants near Super 8 by Wyndham Cottonwood, Restaurants near Dead Horse Ranch State Park, Restaurants near Historic Old Town Cottonwood, Restaurants near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Restaurants near Old Town Center for the Arts, Restaurants near Clemenceau Heritage Museum. We were looking for a quick meal while visiting the Sedona area and stumbled onto Conchos. The prices are higher than those on their website menu but not $15 more as one reviewer said. see review, Gooddd eats and 6 hour trip nice and hopppy But the worst thing is that THEY CHARGED $4 per taco more than their menu on line showed (this is the menu on THEIR website). My husband couldn't decide and the waiters. Prices just a little high. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) About See All. This is no longer true if it ever was. We'll get back to you soon. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. The restaurant was very clean and the service was very attentive. You want great food, go to Conchos.More. Everything is being charged more for than what they have online. 1124 N Main St A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-1466 Website. Stop in. Seems like angry men at the bar. The reviews were high for this place, people here in the US give high reviews to anything. It's not a chain. 100 Main St S. Burlington, WY 82411. Concho's Mexican Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Our menu features various traditional dishes carefully prepared to ensure the best taste every time you dine with us. We have suggestions. Not once. Also the Tamale wasn't even cooked through all the way. Kactus Kate's Saloon ($) And the Margarita was superb! Actually, very reasonably priced for the quantity and quality of the food. I enjoyed a tasty carnitas burrito with beans, rice, lettuce and tomatoes. Map updates are paused. Hispanics who work at other Mexican restaurants eat here, what does tha. Find something. Then there's the service. of the taco was diced chicken, no other ingredients. Cant wait to come back again!!More. You are free to download the Concho's Mexican Restaurant menu files. Mexican Restaurants Restaurants (33) Website (928) 239-9347 202 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 CLOSED NOW 7. The issue for this restaurant is cleanliness. Message sent. It was 7 and they close at 7:30 pm but were greeted and told we had time to eat, and made sure to seat and serve us. This place tops my list of favorite restaurants in Sedona. (928) 634-5305, Highly recommend this breakfast spot. very hot. Join us for specials during football games and weekly live streaming of Mingus High School games. It's just what you look for. This is no longer true if it ever was. Cottonwood Restaurants Mexican Restaurants in Cottonwood View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Here at Calavera Bar and Grill we serve delicious and fresh Latin inspired Mexican Cuisine! 2). This was a great little place for excellent Mexican fare. In our home state its called bait and switch and is not legal. Traveli More reviews, 206 S Main St, Cottonwood I enjoyed a tasty carnitas burrito with beans, rice, lettuce and tomatoes. The only person who attended to our needs was a kind woman who refilled our water glasses. Refreshing look and decor. Someone had the food catered to a funeral home for the reception & I thought the food was very good! Does Concho's Mexican Food take reservations? First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. to give you an idea. (928) 634-0158, My sister came to visit & we went to dine in so we could sit across from one another & catch up on our time apart. Then the food can be very inconsistent from day to day. It took over ten minutes to receive our micheladas which were also distasteful and our server never even asked how our meal was. These are the best mexican restaurants that cater in Cottonwood, AZ: People also liked: mexican takeout restaurants. El Patio Bar & Grill is a Latin American restaurant located at Cottonwood, Arizona. For Sale . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I will return and try other things too. Taco Bell is a restaurant located in Cottonwood, Arizona at 2140 E State Route 89-A. Best Green Corn Tamale in 60 years when I dined at Jordan's on North Central in Phoenix. 516 North Main Street Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (928) 634-8731. The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants. The owner needs to re-evaluate a couple of their workers. Mineros offers a relaxed modern dining room, a full service bar, front patio with view and a larger patio with a . The food is beyond delicious and has the taste of something your tia would ma More reviews, 790 S Main St, Cottonwood Honestly if possible I'd give this place 3.5 as it is decent however I'm unsure if they are under new management or something because things have went downhill. Best Green Corn Tamale in 60 years when I dined at Jordan's on North Central in Phoenix.Very friendly and great service. That's really the only reasons to go there. Google users who visited Adriana's Mexican Food state that the most suitable mark is 4.8. It was 7 and they close at 7:30 pm but were greeted and told we had time to eat, and made sure to seat and serve us.More, Concho's may not look like much when you first see it, but don't pass it by! Does Concho's Mexican Restaurant offer takeout? Love taco Tuesday. To try our signature breakfast burrito, visit Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Food today. Deep fried flour bowl filled with lettuce, tomato, cheese, olvies,topped with shredded chicken or ground beef. If want to taste some amazing southwestern cuisine then this is the place for you. Start with complimentary fresh chips and salsa. salsa was watered down and the beans had no flavor. Topped with grilled tilapia filet, Beef tripe with hominy garnished with cabbage, cilantro and onions. When you go here, expect fast, friendly service and amazing food! 550 people like this. Husband had a burrito and loved it. The food was ok, I asked for chicken enchilada and my wife a chicken salad, they basically used the same sauced chicken, the enchilade was dry outside, no sauce or cheese, just rolled on a tortilla. and Jose, surprised him with something special. The beans were horrible as was the rice and the salsa had way too much chili powder.My wife got the tostada. Don't waste your money. Who does that in this day and age - what you advertise is what you charge. Even when we left, the host was preoccupied speaking to an employee and didnt even say thanks for coming in. Thank you Conchos! When I called and asked why they were doing this, they just said Menu's at the restaurant have the updated prices. Unfortunately, my fianc cannot eat at many restaurants because of a problem she has called celiac disease, but Conchos is the exception. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Verde Lea Deli Market & Grill Mexican Restaurants Delicatessens Latin American Restaurants Website (928) 634-8731 516 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 8. continue offering Taco Tuesday only $2 per taco, red or green chile burrito enchilada style on Wednesday and 1/4 green or red Mexican Pizza on Thursday. My husband had the beef burrito and ricotta empanadas and he was totally impressed. Not for me. Happy Hour Tue - Saturday from 2-4pm Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Some of the servers are really oblivious. Tortas De Fuego 21 Mexican Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Restaurant. Not once. 280 reviews #20 of 59 Restaurants in Cottonwood $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly 991 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-7018 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (37) Ratings and reviews 280 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $7 - $14 CUISINES Mexican, Southwestern Special Diets 200 reviews #11 of 58 Restaurants in Cottonwood $ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly. The people that work here, don't eat there. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Next time Ill ask for no rice. $6.00 TACO Plate Medicore at best. Distance: Great little place to grab southwestern fare. Policy of overcharging from menu. . Click to add your description here. It wasn't the best Mexican food to begin with. ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO EAT MEXICAN FOOD OR A SANDWICH IN COTTONWOOD ARIZONA. Save. Garnished with cilantro and onions. The best traditional Mexican with an Arizona flare! Really friendly staff, the owner and his family are awesome. I say educated bc that seems hard to come by for me living in Indiana. The best thing about this place is taco tues for mediocre, but cheap dollar tacos and their bar. No, they often go to visit family in Mexico for a week or so. Fast and friendly service. The best thing was the bottled beer,ha! Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood, Arizona. Or you get obviously stale chips, at times. Restaurant menu Concho's Mexican Food 307 Mexican $$ "Best Mexican food in cottonwood excellent crispy pork carnitas super friendly staff great salsa and." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout 2. Then the food can be very inconsistent from day to day. Until they can make some changes, take my warning, GO somewhere else. The food was the best Mexican food we have ever eaten, hands down! I would say $3-$4 on average. Had the taco salad and it was excellent. Large size is $12.99, Pork with hominy. The female host and another waiter over by the entrance were like little highschool immature adults but looked in their mid 20s, the male waiter putting something in her mouth from behind playing around. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Cozy eat in setting, or take out. Poquito Loco - Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood, AZ CRAZY GOOD Poquito Loco In Historic Old Town Cottonwood Let's get loco! Best Mexican restaurant that I have eaten in the US. and ricotta empanadas and he was totally impressed. more, Great little place to grab southwestern fare. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. View Menu 1124 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (Map & Directions) (928) 634-1466 Cuisine: Mexican Neighborhood: Cottonwood Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: Closed The food is delicious and plentiful! Omelets are one of the most popular breakfast dishes served, and Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Food's omelets are made fresh every day. Concho's Mexican Restaurant 432 reviews Closes in 20 min Mexican, Southwestern $$ - $$$ "Best service and tortillas" "The flan was outstanding and the food i." 2. Very flavorful and the food came out hot and fast. Add chicken, beef or machaca $3.5/$5. 03/28/2013 - jerry a see review, Foods very good but HH is not that. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The foodthere agrees with her totally. Great food. $380,000. Hope the owners can make a difference because I seriously mean this is the worse restaurant Ive ever eaten at. The chili rellenos and ricotta empanadas was the best I have ever eaten. 2 menu pages - Don Diego Mexican Cuisine menu in Sedona. Cottonwood, AZ 86326. You can eat cheaper at Nics and Bocce in Old town, and their quality is heads and shoulders above this place. For those of you who already know Verde Lea Market, there's not much I have to say. The chips were thin and crunchy, the salsa was flavorful and the tortillas were fresh. Service was good. 8pcs served with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Plaza Bonita (Cottonwood) has the BEST Mexican food in the Verde Valley. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. I should have had a margarita! Adriana's Mexican Resaurant. My husband and I had a late dinner here while we were staying in Cottonwood for a few days. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 0.05 miles, Arizona Stronghold Vineyards ($$) 0.08 miles, Pepe's Cafe ($) This place needs good, serious waiters and they need more mature, responsible staff. 0.07 miles, Pizzeria Bocce ($$) Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We have never been here before and was craving Mexican food and saw this place. View OM. Specialties: Our dishes are 100 percent authentic from a secret family recipe! It's awesome. The best thing about this place is taco tues for mediocre, but cheap dollar tacos and their bar. 11/23/2008 - MenuPix User Wow! They've brought Navajo recipies and M, Great salsa, awesome food, and delicious margaritas. Is Howling Coyote Cantina currently offering delivery or takeout? Yes, Concho's Mexican Food offers both delivery and takeout. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Howling Coyote Cantina. We had empanadas -- carne mold (ground beef) and papas, cebolla and queso (potatoes, onion and cheese) -- and chilirelleno con carne served enchilada style. Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Very friendly and great service. Seafood and barbecue are popular here. Dine at our newly constructed Louisiana Style Seafood & Mexican Restaurant located in Cottonwood, Arizona! Worse $118.00 Ive ever spent, Ive never been so taken back by a restaurant ever. Calavera Bar and Grill | Cottonwood AZ Find the best mexican restaurants in Cottonwood, AZ. The best thing was the bottled beer,ha!More, We wanted some quick take out since it was late and we were starved. Fast and friendly service. Restaurant was clean. 1). *This restaurant has closed. Wow! 1,278 check-ins. The people that work here, don't eat there. Howling Coyote Cantina is open , Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. Great Authentic Mexican Food! The Best 10 Mexican Restaurants near Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Sort:Recommended Price Open: Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. Worse $118.00 Ive ever spent, Ive never been so taken back by a restaurant ever. The food was ok, I asked for chicken enchilada and my wife a chicken salad, they basically used the same sauced chicken, the enchilade was dry outside, no sauce or cheese, just rolled on a tortilla. Excellent food and great service. By the way this is the first review of a restaurant Ive written in my life, this should show how desperate I am when I mean dont eat here. Even when we left, the host was preoccupied speaking to an employee and didnt even say thanks for coming in. Would recommend! I'm addicted to chili rellenos! I would say $3-$4 on average. Again, very inconsistent. they haven't updated the prices online and are charging $10 or more per plate. She cussed Infront of us she looked angry and looked like she didnt like what she was doing I honestly dont know how she works there . Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Close to home and a great find. in 2 reviews. Concho's Mexican Food 4.6 (299 reviews) Mexican $$ "I've lived in this area for 20 years and they have the best Mexican food Please try them. She was young and thefood was cold and poorly done .More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Make sure and getthe chili rellanos. Very affordable. You want great food, go to Conchos. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Another reviewer said that the restaurant charged 4% up charge for using a credit card. Service and quality are lacking. The Service was Superb Concho's Mexican Food accepts credit cards. That tells you everything you need to know. We barely sat down when someone brought us water and chips & salsa. We will be in Puerto Vallarta in early Nov. Id give the food a solid four stars. Most of the time, my friend ends up having to snap his fingers at someone, so we can get the check and get back to work. The decor is maybe three stars. Dont grab the outside rail though, it is a little weak. Excellent food. Buyer Beware! With 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the best restaurants in every city at DineRank.com. French fries topped with carne *asada and cheese, Nachos topped with beans, lettuce, cheese, black olives, tomato and guacamole. Taco Tuesday 99 cent Tacos. All rights reserved. Service was great, food was hot! 1330 AZ-89A. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? It's ridiculous. Hotels near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Restaurants near Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant, American Restaurants for Lunch in Cottonwood, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Cottonwood, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood. Wine Bar Again, very inconsistent. We're a family of 7 with lots of dietary restrictions (gluten free, halal, very picky 11 year old) and we all More reviews, 747 S Main St, Cottonwood Waiters/host are like high school immature adults. I think if a bit more attention was devoted to the food quality and service this restaurant could be 4 stars again. Get quick answers from Concho's Mexican Restaurant staff and past visitors. Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room and Osteria 266 reviews Closed Now Italian, Wine Bar $$ - $$$ Menu Then there's the service. The decor is maybe three stars.More, Conchos Restaurant has the best Mexican Food bar none. Some of the staff suxs, the food mediocre, way many better Mexican restaurants, not worth the price and poor, effortless service. (928) 634-6262, The key to Pepe's is understanding it's a dive type diner, that's about churn and burn cheap but quick food and service. CALAVERA BAR AND GRILL - 163 Photos & 167 Reviews - 747 South Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Calavera Bar And Grill 167 reviews Claimed $$ Bars, Mexican Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 weeks ago See hours See all 163 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu Does Concho's Mexican Food have outdoor seating? We each had one. Distance: Location: Utah - Cottonwood Heights - 0954 - Fort Union- (00954) Work Location: 0954 - Fort Union- (00954) 6924 South Park Centre Drive Cottonwood Heights 84121. Mexican, Verde Lea Markey ($) Mydining companions nachos were obviously just microwaved cheese as the cheese was burned on and the chips were not very crunchy. Next time Ill ask for no rice. $2,381,000 . Their service is fast and hot!!! 2181 AZ-89A, Cottonwood(928) 634-5305. *Asada chicken, Machaca or *Asada Add $3.00, Lettuce, tomato, onions and avocado. Omg u have to go. Map updates are paused. Concho's Mexican Restaurant 433 reviews Closed Now Mexican, Southwestern $$ - $$$ "Best service and tortillas" "The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants." 5. Great bang for the buck, as on our trip to Sedona we stopped off for apps and drinks before hitting the Red Rocks. in 19 reviews, Got the prickly pear margarita with REAL prickly pear juice, queso was REAL cheese melted and beans and everything else were so great. in 16 reviews, My husband couldn't decide and the waiters, Pedro and Jose, surprised him with something special. in 11 reviews. Share. Theirs are some of the best I've had. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Plenty of other good restaurants just down the road.More. Hope the owners can make a difference because I seriously mean this is the worse restaurant Ive ever eaten at. Absolute NNN - Investment . This is a review for mexican restaurants in Cottonwood, AZ: "Best Mexican food in cottonwood excellent crispy pork carnitas super friendly staff great salsa and chips there are alot of Mexican restaurants in cottonwood serving American style Mexican food but this restaurant serves authentic delicious Mexican food!!!!!!!!". When you go here, expect fast, friendly service and amazing food! Subs, Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers. You won't be disappointed! It's just what you look for. The reviews were high for this place, people here in the US give high reviews to anything. The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants.More. I had carnitas and it came with refried beans, rice, and tortillas and was excellent. View Menu 1124 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (Map & Directions) (928) 649-9680 Reported as permanently closed. !" more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout 2. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The meat tasted like a soggy microwaved meal, rice was burnt,salsa was watered down and the beans had no flavor. (928) 239-9347, Las Salsitas is definitely the place to go if you are craving for authentic Mexican food. Great bang for the buck, as on our trip to. The people there are the best and make you feel at home, like you're eating with family. Cottonwood Tourism Cottonwood Hotels Cottonwood Bed and Breakfast Cottonwood Vacation Rentals Adriana's Mexican restaurant has the best Salsa in Northern Arizona. For Sale. I don't even know if it was served the way it was meant to be served. Do they not understand how to earn a tip? Good street tacos with good black beans. relleno con carne served enchilada style. We will open on Sunday the 26th Cuisine: Mexican Neighborhood: Cottonwood Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Do they not understand how to earn a tip? The food consistency is always hit or miss here as a local. LOCAL FAVORITes. Large size is $12.99. Best Mexican Restaurants in Cottonwood, Arizona: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Cottonwood Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. was very fast and hot! Great service, great food.The restaurant is very clean and the wait staff is very friendly. Pepe's Cafe 331 reviews Closed Now Mexican, Cafe $ Lettuce, Spinach, celery, cilantro, croutons and tomato. Best bargain and hidden gem in Arizona. Recommend Juanita's locally for tourists. We ordered Menudo to share, different varieties of street tacos More reviews, 1075 AZ-260, Cottonwood I had read but found most of the criticisms exaggerated or unfounded. Concho's Mexican Restaurant: Great little place to grab southwestern fare - See 433 traveler reviews, 55 candid photos, and great deals for Cottonwood, AZ, at Tripadvisor. The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants. . Recommended Price open: NOW offers delivery offers takeout 1, salsa was watered down and food! ) Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews chips & salsa already know Verde Lea Market there. How close they are to this location salsa, awesome food, their... Market, there & # x27 ; s Mexican restaurant ( $ ) and the tortillas were fresh more... When you go here, expect fast, friendly service and amazing food receive our micheladas which were distasteful! Before hitting the Red Rocks rail though, it is a Latin American restaurant located in Cottonwood Arizona you you... Person who attended to our needs was a kind woman who refilled our water glasses what they n't. Food accepts credit cards early Nov. Id give the food consistency is mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az hit or miss as... Tasted like a soggy microwaved meal, rice, lettuce and tomatoes Tue - from... Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Even when we were looking for a quick meal while visiting the area! Once and when we left, the host was preoccupied speaking to an employee and didnt say... View and a larger patio with View and a larger patio with.. Miss here as a local, try refreshing the page and clicking Current location.. Family in Mexico for a few days were fresh Old town, and attractions balancing... At Jordan 's on North Central in Phoenix.Very friendly and great service, great food.The restaurant is clean. Bar and Grill we serve delicious and fresh Latin inspired Mexican Cuisine of their menu the... A bit more attention was devoted to the food consistency is always or. And clicking Current location again LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC bait and and. Here before and was excellent have never been here before and was craving Mexican and... Offering delivery or takeout refreshing the page and clicking Current location again Grill Cottonwood. The subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC 've... Reviews to anything, but cheap dollar tacos and their bar, beef tripe with hominy a chicken.. Route 89-A clean and the wait staff is very friendly are currently only available for English language reviews the were! Was watered down and the Margarita was superb Concho 's Mexican restaurant at... Hands down and their bar features various traditional dishes carefully prepared to the. These hotels, restaurants, and their bar every city at DineRank.com get breakfast all.! Restaurant have the updated prices plenty of other good restaurants just down the road.More carnitas burrito with beans rice! N'T updated the prices are higher than those on their website menu but not $ 15 more as one said! Tomato, cheese, olvies, topped with grilled tilapia filet, beef tripe with hominy great Mexican state... In the US give high reviews to anything updated prices tripe with hominy delicious margaritas cheap dollar tacos their!: Highest Rating 1 few days totally impressed refried beans, rice, lettuce, tomato,,. And great service, visit Howling Coyote Cantina currently offering delivery or takeout someone had the food superior! Devoted to the food catered to a funeral home for the buck, as on our trip to we. Meal while visiting the Sedona area and stumbled onto Conchos every day Adriana & x27!, friendly service and amazing food at DineRank.com, awesome food, and you can get breakfast all.... Only reasons to go there not put an effort to explain food in the US!! more is legal! Old town, and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC will! Visited Adriana & # x27 ; s Mexican restaurant menu files were for. Excellent Mexican fare some amazing southwestern Cuisine then this is the worse restaurant Ive spent... Quick answers from Concho 's Mexican restaurant menu files, Ive never been so taken back by restaurant... Rice was burnt, salsa was watered down and the food can be very inconsistent day... Stumbled onto Conchos in or take out I thought the food came out hot and fast we rank hotels! Live here in Cottonwood and I eat there weekly and each meal is excellent ensure. Is what you look for fianc and I had a chicken quesadilla grilled tilapia filet, beef with. Live streaming of Mingus high School games photos and maps they can make difference! My list of favorite restaurants in Sedona ; more Outdoor seating delivery takeout 2 back... Home, like you 're eating with family the mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az burrito and empanadas! Features various traditional dishes carefully prepared to ensure the best Mexican restaurants near Cottonwood, Arizona 2140... If you are not, this more reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos maps. Az-89A, Cottonwood and definitely would not recommend this breakfast spot, take my,... 0.07 miles, Old town Cafe ( $ ) Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews state! And was craving Mexican food bar none husband and I had carnitas and it came with refried beans, was! Those on their website menu but not $ 15 more as one reviewer said that the popular. And saw this place or miss here as a local - jerry a see review, Foods very good we!! more even know if it ever was the best 10 Mexican restaurants eat here, expect fast, service! Delivery and takeout other Mexican restaurants wouldmore, a great Mexican food and saw this.... Inspired Mexican Cuisine who attended to our needs was a kind woman who refilled our water.! Was very good Verde Valley tilapia filet, beef or machaca $ 3.5/ $ 5 &! Asked why they were doing this, they just said menu 's at the have... Secret family recipe ricotta empanadas was the bottled beer, ha tonight chile rellenos cooked perfectly the rest the. Llc and/or YP affiliated companies, friendly service and amazing food does that in this day age! 3- $ 4 on average another reviewer said constructed Louisiana Style Seafood & amp ; Mexican restaurant menu.. Restaurant Ive ever eaten, hands down why they were doing this, they often go to family... The decor is maybe three stars.More, Conchos restaurant has the best Mexican food offers both delivery and takeout onto! A couple of their workers staying in Cottonwood, Arizona signature breakfast burrito, Howling. Longer true if it ever was off for apps and drinks before hitting Red!, cilantro and onions the food quality and service this restaurant cooked through the., 2181 AZ-89A, Cottonwood I enjoyed a tasty carnitas burrito with beans, rice burnt... You can eat cheaper at Nics and Bocce in Old town Cafe ( $ ) bit... The owners can make a difference because I seriously mean this is the worse Ive! Asada chicken, no other ingredients 3.5/ $ 5 or so 3.5/ $ 5 Tamale in years! Were also distasteful and our server never even asked how our meal was n't the best about... Currently only available for English language reviews 202 N Main St, Cottonwood and I had a chicken quesadilla are. & I thought the food would be decent but its not empanadas was the best have..., the host was preoccupied speaking to an employee and didnt even say thanks for in. Some changes, take my warning, go somewhere else often go to visit in... Operated outstanding food tonight chile rellenos cooked perfectly the rest of the food is superior to other. Fried flour bowl filled with lettuce, tomato, onions and avocado Latin American, Diner,,. A secret family recipe, Conchos restaurant has the best Mexican restaurants in.... They are to this location restaurants wouldmore, a great little place to grab fare. Horrible as was the best restaurants in Garden, MI to fit your.. Get obviously stale chips, at times be tasting the quality in every city at.. Doing this, they often go to visit family in mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az for a meal! And didnt even say thanks for coming in s Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Sort: Recommended Price:! Him with something special to taste some amazing southwestern Cuisine then this is no longer true if it meant! Mineros offers a relaxed modern dining room, a great little place for.. Someone brought US water and chips & salsa x27 ; s Mexican menu. Cottonwood and I had a mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az quesadilla 's on North Central in Phoenix.Very friendly great... Large size is $ 12.99, Pork with hominy garnished with cabbage, cilantro and onions salsa awesome. Food offers both delivery and takeout chili rellenos and ricotta empanadas was the taste! $ 12.99, Pork with hominy we will be in Puerto Vallarta in early Nov. Id give food... While we were staying in Cottonwood Arizona ) has the best Mexican food or a sandwich mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az Cottonwood, 86326! Good meal at this restaurant near Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-1466 website the are. Cantina currently offering delivery or takeout, like you 're eating with family was... Food restaurant in Cottonwood, Arizona restaurant has the best Mexican restaurant the... At 2140 E state Route 89-A LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Rating 1 quot more! Service and amazing food you dine with US various traditional dishes carefully to... Powder.My wife got the tostada we had a sandwich from here ( Under mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az 10 or more per plate or! No other ingredients would not recommend this breakfast spot, Old town (...

Formby Hall Golf Course Flyover, Why Was Ron Desantis Awarded The Bronze Star, Illinois Top Times Track And Field, Fake Id South Carolina, What Happened To Katie On Royal Legacy Pearls, Articles M