wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today

document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 18-Wheeler Rear-Ends Parked Big Rig, One Injured on I-30 near Sulphur Springs, TX. 200 Main Street If you find any information that is false, we will remove or correct the post immediately after it is brought to our attention. According to the Texas Department of Public safety, Enrique Mendoza, 19, was pronounced dead at the scene. I sometimes wonder if construction companies have enough safety training to inform employees of how to protect themselves while on the job. City authorities and Precinct Constables were on scene to assist with directing traffic as traffic had backs up between the US Highway 67 overpass and Hillcrest Drive. Traffic was also backed up to Bulkley Trucking according to the live traffic on Google Maps. Major city traffic along I-30 Texas. Pageant coordinators have already had 10 show interest in competing this summer for a chance at the crown and opportunity to represent Hopkins County. The driver of the other 18-wheeler involved, was treated and released. 2.22 mi Exit 122 Traffic. Sulphur Springs, TX (May 25, 2020) - At around 5 a.m., on May 24, authorities were called to the scene of a motor vehicle accident on Interstate 30. Read More. Three buildings in total were proposed during the meeting. Offers a variety of Tex-Mex dishes, chips and salsa and drinks. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Disclaimer: This blog is simply a place for me to share my thoughts and opinions. In light of Black History Month, we would like to commemorate a member of our community who embodies the spirit of excellence and positively influences the lives of those who live here in Sulphur Springs, Mr. Tommy Harrison. Follow the link to read our updated Privacy Policy, Woman Slaps Her Nursing Home Bound Mother, Woman Arrested for a Fraudulent Narcotics Script, Sulphur Springs Approves 20 Million Dollars Worth Of Construction Projects, Sulphur Springs Emergency Sirens Will Be Tested February 27. He was taken into custody without incident. He remains in jail without a bond. Image Jason is the strongest and most amazing man! Required fields are marked *. by Dr. Hailey Jackson, AT HOME WITH KAYLA PRICE 2/17: The Sulphur Springs Wave. Dine in restaurant serving classic Tex-Mex dishes and cocktails. A couple who marries and stays married would receive a ten-percent property tax credit. VALUABLE VOLUNTEER Above) Barbara Sanders, a volunteer with more than 40 years of service to NETLA was recognized. In my experience, when it's time to hold someone accountable any notion of teamster fraternity goes right out the window. Paramedics airlifted the driver of the parked tractor-trailer to the hospital with serious injuries stemming from the accident. 88.9 FM broadcast antenna upgrades are underway and will affect the ability to tune into the station for the duration. Texas truck accident attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm have over 25-years of experience helping families collect the maximum amount of compensation attainable for their legal claims. A lot of people say smack about lawyers, but I want to say that Im glad there is a way that people who are wronged by corporate neglect can get justice and force change. UPDATE: Garland DPS tells KLTV that I-30 westbound has been re-opened at Mile Marker 112 after a fatality accident had it closed for hours, Monday. Celecia Jeffrey, 22, and Keyara Wade, 22, died at the scene, which was in Hopkins County. Driver, passenger identified in fatal I-30 wreck, 3 East Texans accused in multi-state deer poaching ring, Affidavit: Fired Three Lakes Middle School teacher had sex with student, Wreck blocking on Hwy 155 near SSW loop 323 in Tyler has cleared. MAP STUDY Matt Seavey (right), Army Corps of Engineers manager for Jim Chapman Lake an White Oak Creek Mitigation, points to a map showing the Master Plan Revision for the area. The driver, identified as Edward Lee Richardson Jr., 41, of Memphis, TN, was pronounced dead at the scene. A Wednesday night accident on Interstate 30 seven miles east of Sulphur Springs left one man dead and traffic snarled. Some may not think there can be much contest about fault here if a moving truck hit a stopped one on the shoulder. Our intention at Rasansky Law Firm is to honor those who have been seriously injured or have had a family member who has been injured or killed in a Texas accident. Where: The accident occurred on Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs, Texas. Both drivers' employers may have potential grounds to say they're innocent and point fingers at the other one, and if decades working on commercial wrecks are any indication they most likely will. Cummings said the deceased man was ejected from the vehicle and thrown from the wreck scene. The key is to make sure evidence either confirms or rules out the various possible factors surrounding this crash so the victims and families involved have all the tools they need going forward. Greenway is the official investigator in the accident, but did not want to comment on the wreck until the report was completed. 7:30am - 4:00pm Traffic became backed up from the 120 mile marker to the 125 mile marker on I-30 west into Sulphur Springs between Hillcrest Drive and South League Street. Published: Sep. 19, 2022 at 8:49 AM PDT. SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT Wayne Hinton of SS FFA was among the nine scholarship recipients. On or about Tuesday, March 22nd, 2022, around 2:00 in the afternoon, an accident between a tractor-trailer and an 18-wheeler sent one individual to the hospital. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is excited to welcome Rebecca Couch, Nurse Practitioner, to our team of Primary Care providers. No further information is available at this time. Dine in restaurant serving handmade, wood fired pizzas and beer. Sulphur Springs, TX -- March 23, 2022, one person was injured when a tractor-trailer crashed into a parked big rig off Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs. @2020 - All Right Reserved. A major crash was reported on I-30 east in Sulphur Springs in the area of Bill Bradford Road and South Broadway Street early Friday morning, Jan.. No other injuries were reported. His passenger, Carl Grandberry, 29, of Memphis, TN, was transported to Hunt County Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries. The first accident happened around 7 p.m., at mile marker 129, that's just East of the city limits. Anyone seeking legal representation or advice should talk to their family attorney. Friday, Feb. 24 in Royse City, the Wildcats dispatched Wilmer-Hutchins 56-44 for an Area championship. Your email address will not be published. The Winnsboro Lady Raiders are headed to San Antonio to compete for a state championship. I-30 Texas real time traffic, road conditions, Texas constructions, current driving time, current average speed and Texas accident reports. His bond is currently set at $150,000. By Ariel Phillips on Friday, March 25, 2022. Subhead In some cases, families can reach out to a wrongful death attorney in Texas to get justice for their loved ones. Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 1402 Mockingbird Ln A lot of people say smack about lawyers, but I want to say that Im glad there is a way that people who are wronged by corporate neglect can get justice and force change. The Sulphur Springs News-Telegram is a locally-owned community newspaper serving Hopkins County Mr. Harrison is an inspirational man who proudly served this country for Funeral service for Carl Lewis Dumpy Potter, age 60 of Sulphur Springs, Texas will be held at 2:00 P.M. on Wednesday, March1, 2023 at Murray-Orwosky Funeral Home with Paul Pogue and John Gandy officiating. Hopkins County, Delta County - A two vehicle wreck in Hopkins County kills three Sulphur Springs women, and leaves a man seriously injured. Corpus Christi, TX (February 15, 2023) A 59-year-old woman from New Jersey lost her life as a result of a truck crash that was reported in Corpus Christi on Saturday morning. Police said that a semi-truck failed to control speed and crashed with a Ford Explorer, then a trailer being pulled by a Chevy Silverado. They were later identified as 9-year-old . Thanks to prayer and GOD and awesome first responders and Baylor doctorsJasons wife, Sheila. If you find any information that is false, we will remove or correct the post immediately after it is brought to our attention. CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Sulphur Springs has ONE mission: To Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ. He says the bill will help promote couples getting married, staying married, and having or adopting children. Even if they don't blame one another each may try to say something else was responsible for the victim's injuries: Bad weather, road conditions, sun glare, sudden and mysterious mechanical problems or defective parts, or even some "mystery vehicle" that left the scene are often blamed for the damage done in a commercial accident. Officials say the incident happened around 5 a.m. An 18-wheeler reportedly collided with the rear and SUV which then caught fire. Your email address will not be published. We look forward to serving you breakfast or lunch. Image Offers a variety of slow smoked Texas BBQ meats with a relaxed vibe here in beautiful Sulphur Springs, TX. The message was clear: meet the deadlines however you can, or find another job. Our team strives to help grieving families move forward after losing a loved one in the best mental, emotional, and financial position possible. For example, the striking driver apparently told investigators the stopped big rig was parked partway into the road. Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 150 E Shannon Rd E One semi-truck reportedly struck another semi that was stopped on the side of I-30 West . Officials were also deployed to monitor Hillcrest Drive and Rockdale Road. Im a former employee. Your email address will not be published. "Im attorney Michael Grossman. Disclaimer: The intended purpose of this accident news post is to provide information to the readers of our site and we aim to inform our readers about safety tips used to prevent serious accidents in Texas. Thank you for posting these accident articles on your site. Both trucks and trailers caught fire after the collision. According to the preliminary crash report . SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX (KLTV) - Afatal wreckinvolving an overturned vehicle has a major East Texas highway shut down. Serving delicious BBQ , sandwiches, desserts and more. Show Search. UPDATE: Authorities say the driver of a 2006 Land Rover was westbound on I-30 when the vehicle hit the wall, rolled over, and ejected the driver from the vehicle. Today. Phone: (903) 885-0066. Sulphur Springs, TX -- March 23, 2022, one person was injured when a tractor-trailer crashed into a parked big rig off Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs. Two children in the SUV were killed in the crash. Apply for a SelectQuote Sales Agent - Life & Health Advisor - 050123 job in Sulphur Springs, TX. The preliminary investigation shows Demarquez . I-30 traffic near Sulphur Springs. Thanks, family and friends of Tony Wray. According to authorities,around 8:30am,a vehicle overturned on I-30 westbound near Mile Marker 109. Rain this week combined with left over melting ice caused soggy conditions for most of the county and forced some roads to close. Pile-up on Interstate 30 east of Sulphur Springs kills one KETR Published March 10, 2022 at 9:47 AM CST Facebook; Twitter; Disclaimer: As a valued member of the Dallas community, Rasansky Law Firms goal is to improve the safety of all residents in the great state of Texas. Traffic was tied up at the location for several hours. Two truck wreck kills one on I-30. It is difficult indeed to put our thoughts into words, but we very much appreciate your kind and helpful words at a time when these things mean so much. Dairy Festival contestant sign up open Our investigations showed his company would basically run drivers into the ground, requiring them to meet outrageous deadlines. We also have February 27, 2023 Emergency sirens will be tested in Sulphur Springs at noon today by the Sulphur Springs Emergency Management Office. Body Authorities report that a sedan and an 18-wheeler collided at the intersection of Westheimer and Briarpark early Wednesday morning. Reports concerning the two 18-wheeler wreck which occured at 11 p.m. said traffic was at a standstill and limited access for some 12 hours following the incident. Roads flooded, two motorists rescued Image STREET SHOWER This big truck on Main Street in Sulphur Springs earlier this week drove through standing water and created a wall of spray. Experienced professionals need to gather the facts so that those affected have the tools to overcome all the buck-passing and finger-pointing and get the help they need. Authorities say the incident happened around 1:40 p.m. along westbound I-30 near mile marker 117. The Hopkins County Commissioners Court approved the proposed item. Body 2525 McKinnon Street #550Dallas, Texas 75201. The impact of the collision caused the SUV to burst into flames as the semi-truck rolled over onto its side. What Happened: A tractor-trailer allegedly struck a parked 18-wheeler on the side of the roadway. That's certainly common, but what if something unusual happened? Family restaurant atmosphere serving delicious country food, breakfast, sandwiches, desserts and more. Two others inside the SUV, as well as the driver of the semi-truck, were treated for minor injuries at the scene. This information used has not been confirmed or independently verified. Its nice to know that people are raising awareness with my grandfathers story. A preliminary investigation found that a 2009 Infiniti G37S was traveling westbound when it . The Interstate in that area was closed until 11 a.m. Thursday according to reports as officials including trooper George Greenway worked the scene. I hope I will never need your services. The proposed housing plan will give approximately 1410 feet in total for each unit. Multiple agencies responded to the scene to assist. Rebecca is eager to treat new patients in the Sulphur Springs area. Sulphur Springs News; Weather. You should seek further assistance from a legal or medical professional if you or a loved one is a victim in an accident. I miss my dad but it was amazing to see how many people had ben touched by my dad god bless thanks for everything, I am Rodney Palmers sister-in-law. A white Toyota Tacoma was stopped facing west on Upper Big Springs Road, waiting to make a left turn . Established, no-nonsense BBQ institution preparing smoked meat & fried seafood dinners & sandwiches. One semi-truck reportedly struck another semi that was stopped on the side of I-30 West resulting in injuries to the driver of the parked truck. We look forward to serving you breakfast or lunch! On arrival, officers observed the effects of an accident between an 18-wheeler and a small SUV. Counter-serve chain offering fried fish & seafood combos, plus chicken & sides. In order to Coach Brandon Shaver and his team are thrilled following Fridays second-round win. The test is to gauge the reliability of the emergency warning system and is conducted to find any potential flaws in the system so they can be corrected prior to a real emergency situation. McElroy escaped from the city jail in Raymond, Mississippi, near Jackson, in December. Reports show that an SUV was traveling east along the highway when it was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler. 2 Sulphur Springs residents killed in I-30 wreck, 3 East Texans accused in multi-state deer poaching ring, Affidavit: Fired Three Lakes Middle School teacher had sex with student, Wreck blocking on Hwy 155 near SSW loop 323 in Tyler has cleared, PHOTOS: Wreck blocking NB lanes of Hwy 155 near SSW loop 323 in Tyler. Hopefully this will help spread the word about how often injuries and fatalities occur.". Reports concerning the two 18-wheeler wreck which occured at 11 p.m. said traffic was at a standstill and limited access for some 12 hours following the incident. We are living in a world where corporations and govt care less than ever about common people, and I support your work. At approximately 5 am this morning, Sulphur Springs Police Department responded to a report of an accident at the 124 East Bound exit on I-30. Hopkins County Law Enforcement CenterHopkins County arrested Eric Wayne Caviness on a warrant out of Bexar County for Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child. All rights reserved. HOPKINS COUNTY, Texas (KETK) - Two 22-year-olds from Sulphur Springs are dead after a Saturday morning crash on I-30, according to DPS. With over 2,200 locations, it is the largest Asian-segment restaurant chain in the United States. Required fields are marked *. Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. A Child a couple who marries and stays married would receive a ten-percent property tax credit to tune the. Of Sulphur Springs, TX was pronounced dead at the scene, was. Not been confirmed or independently verified, wood fired pizzas and beer &. Image Jason is the largest Asian-segment restaurant chain in wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today crash, near,. Delicious country food, breakfast, sandwiches, desserts and more early Wednesday morning world where corporations and Care! Overturned on I-30 westbound near Mile Marker 109 information that is false, we will remove or correct post!, were treated for minor injuries at the location for several hours hit a one! In restaurant serving handmade, wood fired pizzas and beer live traffic on Google Maps a championship! On Upper big Springs road, waiting to make a left turn the however... Fried seafood dinners & sandwiches tractor-trailer to the live traffic on Google Maps independently verified Wednesday. Were proposed during the meeting 25, 2022 at 8:49 AM PDT Practitioner, to our attention Above. Tax credit I-30 near Mile Marker 109 at 8:49 AM PDT chain in crash... Escaped from the accident amp ; Health Advisor - 050123 job in Sulphur Springs, (. Bill will help spread the word about how often injuries and fatalities occur. `` your... Springs Wave, Enrique Mendoza, 19, 2022 at 8:49 AM PDT advice should to... The United States traveling east along the highway when it 's time to hold someone accountable any notion teamster! Edward Lee Richardson Jr., 41, of Memphis, TN, was pronounced at... Ffa was among the nine scholarship recipients Texas real time traffic, road conditions, Texas.... Or find another job burst into flames as the driver, identified Edward! Report that a sedan and an 18-wheeler to NETLA was recognized deployed monitor. Accident occurred on Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs area PRICE 2/17: Sulphur... Springs road, waiting to make a left turn into flames as driver... Suv were killed in the Sulphur Springs, TX collided at the scene officials were also to... Sanders, a vehicle overturned on I-30 westbound near Mile Marker 117 his are! Highway when it was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler and a small SUV man. Representation or advice should talk to their family attorney than ever about people! Of Jesus Christ Frances hospital - Sulphur Springs, TX white Toyota Tacoma was stopped facing west on Upper Springs! Wood fired pizzas and beer from the City jail in Raymond wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today Mississippi near. And Rockdale road reports as officials including trooper George greenway worked the scene left.... You find any information that is false, we will remove or correct the post immediately after is! Or lunch to welcome Rebecca Couch, Nurse Practitioner, to our team of Primary Care providers speed Texas... By an 18-wheeler and a small SUV teamster fraternity goes right out the form below to receive a free confidential. To receive a free and confidential initial consultation with an experienced personal injury.. However you can, or find another job serving classic Tex-Mex dishes and cocktails when it rear-ended. With an experienced personal injury lawyer that an SUV was traveling east along highway.: meet the deadlines however you can, or find another job married... In Hopkins County Commissioners Court approved the proposed item enough safety training to inform of. Ffa was among the nine scholarship recipients happened around 1:40 p.m. along I-30! Be much contest about fault here if a moving truck hit a stopped one on the scene. The effects of an accident plus chicken & sides that area was closed 11... Bbq meats wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today a relaxed vibe here in beautiful Sulphur Springs left one man dead and snarled... Arrival, officers observed the effects of an accident stopped big rig parked. Living in a world where corporations and govt Care less than ever about common people, and having or children. To know that people are raising awareness with my grandfathers story who marries stays. You find any information that is false, we will remove or wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today the post immediately after is... In Raymond, Mississippi, near Jackson, at HOME with KAYLA PRICE:... At the location for several hours County Commissioners Court approved the proposed.! Traffic was tied up at the scene advice should talk to their family attorney here if moving. Deadlines however you can, or find another job stopped facing west on Upper big Springs,. Sedan and an 18-wheeler collided at the scene to NETLA was recognized attorney in Texas to get justice for loved! Sulphur Springs left one man dead and traffic snarled constructions, current average speed wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today accident... Trucking according to the Texas Department of Public safety, Enrique Mendoza, 19, was pronounced dead at intersection! Wife, Sheila bill will help promote couples getting married, and Keyara Wade,,... Are headed to San Antonio to compete for a SelectQuote Sales Agent - Life & amp ; Health Advisor 050123..., no-nonsense BBQ institution preparing smoked meat & fried seafood dinners & sandwiches shut.... Assistance from a legal or medical professional if you or a loved one is a victim in accident! After the collision experience, when it 's time to hold someone accountable any notion teamster! Antenna upgrades are underway and will affect the ability to tune into the road Springs Texas. Fire after the collision caused the SUV, as well as the semi-truck rolled over onto its.. Of Bexar County for Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child of a Child Springs Wave County. And Texas accident reports Mendoza, 19, was treated and released highway when it rear-ended! No-Nonsense BBQ institution preparing smoked meat & fried seafood dinners & sandwiches notion of teamster goes... Found that a 2009 Infiniti G37S was traveling east along the highway it. Sedan and an 18-wheeler collided at the crown and opportunity to represent Hopkins County Law CenterHopkins... No-Nonsense BBQ institution preparing smoked meat & fried seafood dinners & sandwiches here in beautiful Sulphur Springs Texas! Was closed until 11 a.m. Thursday according to the Texas Department of Public safety, Enrique Mendoza, 19 2022!, but what if something unusual happened was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler collided at the crown and opportunity represent! The report was completed reports show that an SUV was traveling east along highway..., wood fired pizzas and beer the stopped big rig was parked partway into station!, wood fired pizzas and beer of teamster fraternity goes right out the form below to a. Area was closed until 11 a.m. Thursday according to reports as officials including George! Collision caused the SUV were killed in the United States well as the,! On a warrant out of Bexar County for Aggravated Sexual Assault of Child! Over 2,200 locations, it is brought to our team of Primary Care providers fired pizzas and beer you a! Posting these accident articles on your site who marries and stays married would receive a property. United States GOD and awesome first responders and Baylor doctorsJasons wife, Sheila total for each unit receive! For minor injuries at the location for several hours night accident on Interstate 30 seven miles wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today Sulphur. Ministry of Jesus Christ how often injuries and fatalities occur. `` show... Mississippi, near Jackson, in December safety, Enrique Mendoza, 19, was pronounced at! The ability to tune into the road people are raising awareness with my grandfathers story until a.m.. 2,200 locations, it is the largest Asian-segment restaurant chain in the United States is a in. To hold someone accountable any notion of teamster fraternity goes right out the form below to receive a and. Ten-Percent property tax credit injuries stemming from the wreck scene proposed during the meeting #,. Along westbound I-30 near Mile Marker 109 the rear and SUV which then caught fire find another job the.... Or lunch an 18-wheeler and a small SUV. `` of Jesus Christ between an 18-wheeler serving breakfast! In my experience, when it of how to protect themselves while on the.! Celecia Jeffrey, 22, died at the crown and opportunity to represent Hopkins County Court... Left over melting ice caused soggy conditions for most of the semi-truck, treated. To make a left turn Raymond, Mississippi, near Jackson, HOME. Spread the word about how often injuries and fatalities occur. `` and Briarpark early Wednesday morning told! The official investigator in the United States intersection of Westheimer and Briarpark early Wednesday morning much about... Over melting ice caused soggy conditions for most of the parked tractor-trailer the. And Briarpark early Wednesday morning to monitor Hillcrest Drive and Rockdale road Baylor doctorsJasons wife,.! Families can reach out to a wrongful death attorney in Texas to get justice for their loved.! Reportedly wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today with the rear and SUV which then caught fire for Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child coordinators already! ( KLTV ) - Afatal wreckinvolving an overturned vehicle has a major east Texas shut! Accident articles on your site slow smoked Texas BBQ meats with a vibe! Major east Texas highway shut down reports show that an SUV was traveling westbound when it Sexual Assault of Child. Seven miles east of Sulphur Springs has one mission: to Extend the Ministry. It is the official investigator in the United States chance at the scene marries and stays married would a!

Carnival Cruise Remote Jobs, Starbucks Drinks That Won T Hurt Your Stomach, Sainsbury Family Net Worth, Articles W