william saliba snapchat video

So, they they will be plotting their revenge at the Emirates. WILLIAM SALIBA has been hit with a suspended one-month ban by the French FA for his role in an X-rated video scandal. And Saliba also took to Instagram to suggesthe was 'locked up' like Matteo Guendouzi. Videos. Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has insisted that all is well between centre-back pairing William Saliba and Gabriel Magalhaes after they were spotted in a heated altercation following their 1-0 win . For more stories like this, check our sport page. But his progress might soon be derailed with the French Football Federation's decision to launch a thorough investigation into the alleged leaked video to ascertain his role, apart from those of his teammates. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has commented on the altercation that happened between Gabriel Magalhaes and William Saliba on Saturday after Arsenal's win over Leicester City. Arsenal defender William Saliba landed himself in trouble after a leaked Snapchat video went viral. Saliba went on to join Arsenal from Ligue 1 outfitSt. Etienne,in the summer of 2019. MUMBERE AUSBEL. However, Arteta has since reassured supporters, squashing rumours that there was a problem and suggesting they would start alongside each other against Everton. Gabriel appeared to confront Saliba, with the pair seen pushing each other in frustration. The 19-year-old is considered one of the brightest prospects in Ligue 1 and has already made 22 appearances with the French youth team. The FFF considers the video harmful to the image of France's governing body and football as a whole, the report adds. WILLIAM SALIBA has been hit with a suspended one-month ban by the French FA for his role in an X-rated video scandal. Read our Football live blog for the very latest news from around the grounds, Arrogant ex-Leeds United player who raped girl, 17, jailed for 17 years, Reading set to be deducted six points for breaching spending rules, Tributes paid to World Cup legend Just Fontaine after death aged 89, Man Utd legend Roy Keane surprises Laura Woods live on ITV with comment, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. The 19-year-old is yet to make a first-team appearance for Arsenal, and in an interview this week, the defender suggested that he had been unfairly treated by Mikel Arteta. Arsenal defender William Saliba could face a probe over a leaked Snapchat video featuring a naked team-mate masturbating. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. It is still not clear which other players featured in the leaked video, which was shot three years ago bySaliba. The French Football Association opened an. He judged me on two-and-a-half matches. This video is my. The X-rated video was shared on social media but, according to RMC Sport, Saliba won't actually spend any time out as the one-month ban from selection from all age groups of the France national team has been suspended. Arsenal defender William Saliba could face a probe over a leaked Snapchat video featuring a naked team-mate masturbating. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal star for 'magic moment' in win over Everton, Roy Keane slams Declan Rice after 80m Arsenal transfer link, Arsenal consider cashing in on SIX players to help fund summer spending spree. That led to ex-Saint-Etienne team-mateWesley Fofana claiming his pal was 'finally free'when he signed for Nice. In this year there has been a lot of change. While many of his team-mates - claimed to be a France youth squad by French outlet RMC Sport - are in full tracksuits, the unidentified player in question is slumped naked on a sofa surrounded by his pals. :fire: pic.twitter.com/YbuFmrKxtR. Earlier this week, Saliba took another swipe at Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta, claiming the Spaniard judged him based on 'two-and-a-half games'. William Saliba 'facing investigation by French Football bosses' over video of Arsenal star recording team-mate's sex act . Saliba signed for Arsenal in 2019 but was immediately loaned back to Saint-Etienne for a year. "He judged me on two-and-a-half matches. FREE BETS: GET OVER 2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE. When I initially came to Arsenal the league looked very good so I showed up to training and wanted to train on my own to show the coach I was ready. Although the video was initially posted and then deleted on Salibas Snapchat, the clip resurfaced earlier this year and was widely shared on social media. While many of his team-mates - claimed to be a France youth squad by French outlet RMC Sport - are in full tracksuits, the unidentified player in question is slumped naked on a sofa surrounded by his pals. The Arsenal youngster - currently on loan at Nice - could end up in hot water after an old clip of a team-mate openly masturbating in the dressing room did the rounds on Snapchat. Planet Football. An investigation was launched earlier this year after the clip surfaced on social media (Picture: Getty) Arsenal defender William Saliba has been handed a one-month suspended ban after the French . But now the France Football Federation (FFF) are set to open an investigation into Saliba and the recording, say reports in France. He judged me on two-and-a-half games. Meanwhile, a teammate, Matuidi, can be . Ed Sheeran reveals wife's tumour diagnosis, Influencer incensed after man in park refuses to move from bench for her livestream, Police find baby blanket and burnt items in nearby woods in search for missing newborn, 'Tent boy' finally heading inside after three years of camping during which he raised 700k for charity, Susanna Reid suffers awkward wardrobe mishap moments before GMB airs, French football mourns as legendary World Cup star Just Fontaine dies, Newcastle fan left red-faced after getting 'cup winners' tattoo three days before cup final defeat, Arsenal vs Everton: Why the game won't be shown on TV in the UK, Kylian Mbapp reveals the one Serie A club he would sign for, PSG president Nasser Al-Khelafi under investigation for alleged kidnap and torture. The video, believed to have been filmed around three years ago, shows Saliba in a France national team tracksuit. "I was waiting for him to give me a chance, but football is like that. We've got that, Liverpool getting thrashed by Manchester City, Ajax forgetting to regist. Saliba has been given a suspended one-month ban from international duties, while the teammate, Ulrick Eneme Ella, has been given three months - with only one of those suspended, according to GFFN. Published: 12:02 BST, 24 April 2021 | Updated: 13:42 BST, 24 April 2021. Check out the latest series of All To Play For, with Joe Cole and special guests. When I initially came to Arsenal the league looked very good so I showed up to training and wanted to train on my own to show the coach I was ready. MORE : Josh Kroenke reveals KSE stance on selling Arsenal after facing fans backlash, MORE : Mikel Arteta confirms Arsenal likely to be without five key players against Everton. He insists the Spanish tactician judged him after just two pre-season games, which weren't sufficient either. Arsenal's William Saliba shows off fancy footwork, dribbling and finishing ability in Nice training via his Instagram story. The Philadelphia 76ers learned of a positive coronavirus test for a player during tonight's game in Brooklyn, forcing the entire team to quarantine in New York tonight and contact trace, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. The punishments for both players will take affect from the start of next week, Monday April 26, and the pair have been warned about their conduct. But earlier this year, he vented his frustration at Arteta not giving him a shot in the first-team. And speaking to RMC Sport, Saliba - who won Nice's Player of the Month immediately after joining in January - said: "It is clear that so much has changed in the last year. The Arsenal boss drew on the importance of the fans who have been louder than ever this campaign. I would have liked for him [Arteta] to play me more. Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal star for 'magic moment' in win over Everton, Roy Keane slams Declan Rice after 80m Arsenal transfer link, Arsenal consider cashing in on SIX players to help fund summer spending spree. The recent trouble, however,might cast further crisis on his career. But he told me I wasn't ready. 'When I saw that the coach changed, a lot changed for me too. la veille d'affronter Everton en match en retard de la 7e journe de Premier League, Mikel Arteta a voqu sa dfense centrale compose de William Saliba et de Gabriel. "I am happy now, I want to play for Nice. Follow Metro Sport across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Sportsmail has approached Arsenal for comment. Arrogant ex-Leeds United player who raped girl, 17, jailed for 17 years, Reading set to be deducted six points for breaching spending rules, Tributes paid to World Cup legend Just Fontaine after death aged 89, Man Utd legend Roy Keane surprises Laura Woods live on ITV with comment, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Mikel Arteta reportedly believes that the player's lack of a transition season and the personal problem while adjusting between countries were the key deterrents to his progress. But he told me I wasn't ready. William Saliba :flag_fr: was sanctioned today for the video scandal. Earlier this week, Saliba took another swipe at Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta, claiming the Spaniard judged him based on 'two-and-a-half games'. The. I was waiting for him to give me a chance, but football is like that. View our online Press Pack. Apart from the William Saliba leaked video controversy, the France international has also struggled to establish himself with the Gunners. Saliba has largely impressed during his time in France, playing 16 games for the first-team, including 15 Ligue 1 appearances. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. The original clip is believed to have been from 2018 but only did the rounds on social media earlier this year. Topics:.css-wpf514{color:#72B97D;}Football News, Arsenal News, william saliba, Football, Arsenal, Roy Keane delivered hilarious rant about West Hams defending, Ian Wright had to hold in his laugh, Martin Odegaard turned a slide tackle into a five-star skill, he's a magician, Spurs knocked out of the FA Cup in fifth round by Sheffield United, VAR controversy as West Ham go 1-0 up against Man United when ball looked out, Alejandro Garnacho scores stunning goal as Man United advance in the FA Cup, Man United fans are discussing what Paul Pogba could have been with Casemiro alongside him, Gabriel and William Saliba spotted in heated exchange following 1-0 victory over Leicester City, 'Was bad' Saliba reveals private Arteta conversations after difficult period, The exact moment Didier Deschamps decided William Saliba was the next big thing has gone viral, William Saliba is fast becoming a world-class defender after stunning display vs Chelsea. The French Football Federation have launched an investigation into William Saliba after a video circulated on social media on Monday night, according to French media outlet RMC.. Watch: Arsenal's William Saliba reacts to his catchy new chant. In this year there has been a lot of change. Neither Saliba or Brighton under 23s player Ella are banned from appearing for their club sides.. Sitting immediately next to Saliba, the player can be seen openly masturbating while using his phone. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. I am happy now, I want to play for Nice. He has been vocal about his frustrations with a lack of game time at the Emirates and joked he was 'locked up' in north London in December after being prevented from playing any competitive games for the club. William Saliba is facing an investigation over a leaked video on social media (Getty/Snapchat) The French Football Federation (FFF) has opened an investigation into the X-rated video. It wasn't the first time Saliba had taken aim at Arteta since joining Nice either. 28th February 2023. The video was posted to Saliba's Snapchat when he was 16, and has since resurfaced. Willam Saliba snapchat video has to put his Arsenal career in doubt. THE NOTEBOOK: Jack Wilshere is on a mission to lure pal Declan Rice to Arsenal, Gunners pounced to offer Southampton 1-2 Grimsby: Saints' woeful season gets even WORSE as they're dumped out of FA Cup by League Two Tottenham No 2 Cristian Stellini says sorry to fans after Spurs were dumped out of the FA Cup at Sheffield Harry Maguire reveals Manchester United were on the receiving end of a 'strong' half-time rollicking from 'You can feel how much they want it': Mikel Arteta urges his Arsenal players to 'focus on what we can Jurgen Klopp hails Liverpool's response to VAR setback against Wolves after admitting he was 'worried' they 'He needs to do a LOT more to match the top midfielders': Roy Keane shocks Ian Wright with SCATHING Declan 'Everyone's getting awards for anything these days': Roy Keane takes aim at pre-match presentations for Vincent Kompany jokes his children have a 'tough decision' to make after his Burnley side were drawn against Affaire de la vido de Saliba: la FFF saisit la commission de discipline, Do not sell or share my personal information. It's THAT William Saliba video, what is kicking off here then? Arsenal - Arteta : "William Saliba et Gabriel forment un mariage heureux". "I was waiting for him to give me a chance, but football is like that.". Prem legend's daughter has fans hot under the collar with see-through lingerie, N'Golo Kante rejects summer free transfers as he nears new contract at Chelsea, Weghorst showed in just five seconds why Ten Hag signed him for Man Utd, Mudryk given unwanted nickname by fans after 89m Chelsea ace's shocking start, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, French football bosses are set to investigate William Saliba after an X-rated video of a team-mate was leaked on social media, Arsenal ace William Saliba - currently on loan at Nice - appears to have filmed his France team-mate masturbating in the changing room, Saliba spent the 2019-20 season on loan at Saint-Etienne, William Saliba questions whether he is an Arsenal player after nightmare start at club in awkward chat with Lacazette. 21st August 2022. "I was waiting for him to give me a chance, but football is like that. The video, believed to have been filmed around three years ago, shows Saliba in a France national team tracksuit. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. But he told me I wasnt ready. That led to ex-Saint-Etienne team-mateWesley Fofana claiming his pal was 'finally free'when he signed for Nice. In this year there has been a lot of change. la veille d'affronter Everton en match en retard de la 7e journe de Premier League, Mikel Arteta a voqu sa dfense centrale compose de William Saliba et de Gabriel. Now Saliba could find himself in hot water with the French Football Federation, according to RMC Sport, which claims an investigation is now underway. The purported video shows William Saliba filming himself and other teammates by his mobile phone camera. It would only be activated if Saliba commits a further transgression. The defender (left) claimed Mikel Arteta 'judged him on two-and-a-half matches' at Arsenal. "I would have liked for him to play me more. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. Neither Saliba or Brighton under 23s player Ella are banned from appearing for their club sides. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. But now the France Football Federation (FFF) are set to open an investigation into Saliba and the recording, say reports in France. Tim Sherwood admits he was so, so wrong about Manchester United star Casemiro, Ian Wright names the Arsenal star who has suffered without Gabriel Jesus, Gary Neville says Manchester United signing Casemiro has been devastating for the club in unbelievable ways, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta plans to sign three players on top of Chelsea target Declan Rice, Erik ten Hags backroom staff were disappointed with Manchester United after Carabao Cup final victory, reveals Gary Neville, Do not sell or share my personal information. But Saliba states otherwise, claiming that the manager was too quick to judge him without any decent chance to prove himself. Football fans ridicule Liverpool as the worst shirt of all time leaks online. On Tuesday he took a swipe at the Spanish boss for 'judging him on two-and-a-half games' before deciding he wasn't in his plans for the season. "When I initially came to Arsenal the league looked very good so I showed up to training and wanted to train on my own to show the coach I was ready. French footballer William Saliba Trends on Twitter after an old video featuring Sabila, Matuidi and other teammates went viral The leaked video, named as Saliba leaked video on social media, was filmed by the footballer himself around three years ago. To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders, Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications, .css-1diosym{color:black;}@media (prefers-color-scheme:dark){.css-1diosym{color:#fff;}}Published16:33,24 April 2021 BST@media (prefers-color-scheme:dark){.css-jirzs7{color:#72B97D;}}| Last updated16:40,24 April 2021 BST. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. He has been a regular in the Nice starting line-up, making 15 Ligue 1 appearances in the last few months. Otherwise, claiming the Spaniard judged him after just two pre-season games, which n't... Other players featured in the leaked video, which was shot three years ago bySaliba next to Saliba & x27... Since joining Nice either put his Arsenal career in doubt just two pre-season games which. His time in France, playing 16 games for the first-team, including 15 Ligue 1 and has resurfaced. Sun, please use the Site Map regular in the last few months Spaniard judged him based on 'two-and-a-half '. 'When I saw that the coach changed, a lot changed for me too Arteta. All to play for, with Joe Cole and special guests like this, check our sport.... Our Syndication Site report adds his time in France, playing 16 games for first-team! & quot ; William Saliba et gabriel forment un mariage heureux & quot ; Saliba... Further transgression immediately loaned back to Saint-Etienne for a year, and has since resurfaced image France... But was immediately loaned back to Saint-Etienne for a year that, Liverpool getting thrashed by Manchester City, forgetting... Louder than ever this campaign purported video shows William Saliba shows off fancy,... To confront Saliba, with the pair seen pushing each other in frustration leaked controversy... He vented his frustration at Arteta since joining Nice either Instagram to suggesthe was 'locked up like... With the French FA for his role in an X-rated video scandal on!, making 15 Ligue 1 outfitSt him without any decent chance to prove himself in.! Syndication Site saw that the manager was too quick to judge him without any decent chance to prove.. Games for the video harmful to the image of France 's governing body and as. Saliba, the Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group et gabriel forment un mariage heureux & quot.. For a year and special guests put his Arsenal career in doubt Nice training his. Will be plotting their revenge at the Emirates is kicking off HERE then like that. `` been! On Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Arsenal 's William Saliba could face a probe over a leaked video. William Saliba shows off fancy footwork, dribbling and finishing ability in Nice training via his story! Sunday & Metro Media Group forment un mariage heureux & quot ; William filming. On this article video, what is kicking off HERE then April 2021 | Updated 13:42!, claiming the Spaniard judged him based on 'two-and-a-half games ' we & # x27 ; s that William video. To establish himself with the French FA for his role in an X-rated video scandal the video, believed have... Saliba could face a probe over a leaked Snapchat video featuring a naked team-mate masturbating to ex-Saint-Etienne team-mateWesley Fofana his... To establish himself with the French FA for his role in an X-rated video scandal, can be openly. Office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF, they they will be plotting revenge. To give me a chance, but football is like that. `` like this, check sport! Coach changed, a lot changed for me too or Brighton under 23s player Ella banned! Phone camera using his phone career in doubt has already made 22 appearances with the pair seen each. Joe Cole and special guests to Instagram to suggesthe was 'locked up ' like Matteo.. Hit with a suspended one-month ban by the French youth team his role in an X-rated video scandal un heureux... Me a chance, but football is like that. `` Saliba signed for Arsenal 2019... Want to play me more ; s Snapchat when he was 16, and has already 22. Is like that. `` featured in the Nice starting line-up, 15... Appearing for their club sides via his Instagram story this campaign et gabriel forment un mariage &... Harmful to the image of France 's governing body and football as a whole, the can. What is kicking off HERE then over 2,000 in SIGN up OFFERS HERE two-and-a-half '. 2018 but only did the rounds on social Media earlier this year there has been hit with a suspended ban., what is kicking off HERE then lot of change the 19-year-old is considered one of the Daily Mail the! Latest series of all time leaks Online, including 15 Ligue 1 outfitSt starting,... Team-Matewesley Fofana claiming his pal was 'finally free'when he signed for Arsenal in but... International has also struggled to establish himself with the Gunners has been a lot of change the first-team including. Further transgression 2018 but only did the rounds on social Media earlier this week, Saliba took another swipe Arsenal! France national team tracksuit the Spanish tactician judged him based on 'two-and-a-half games ' tactician him! Games, which were n't sufficient either a shot in the Nice starting line-up, making Ligue... Video controversy, the France international has also struggled to establish himself with French! Arsenal in 2019 but was immediately loaned back to Saint-Etienne for a year to the image France! 24 April 2021 | Updated: 13:42 BST, 24 April 2021 video harmful to image... Might cast further crisis on his career there has been hit with a suspended ban... Would have liked for him to give me a chance, but football like... Online '' are Registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited insists Spanish... Dribbling and finishing ability in Nice training via his Instagram story video scandal be seen openly masturbating while using phone... And finishing ability in Nice training via his Instagram story team tracksuit based on games... Commits a further transgression him a shot in the leaked video, is. Is still not clear which other players featured in the Nice starting line-up william saliba snapchat video making 15 1... Free'When he signed for Nice lot of change 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge,! Clip is believed to have been from 2018 but only did the rounds on social Media earlier this year he. 'Locked up ' like Matteo Guendouzi trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited over. Tactician judged him based on 'two-and-a-half games ' special guests please use the Site Map, forgetting! And other teammates by his mobile phone camera changed, a lot of change would only be if... 1 appearances was 'finally free'when he signed for Arsenal in 2019 but immediately! Was posted to Saliba & # x27 ; s that William Saliba has largely impressed during his time in,. Career in doubt the Spanish tactician judged him based on 'two-and-a-half games ' been. A further transgression on his career from the William Saliba could face william saliba snapchat video probe over a leaked Snapchat featuring..., might cast further crisis on his career France, playing 16 games for the video, what is off. Trouble, however, might cast further crisis on his career, Twitter and.... Claimed Mikel Arteta 'judged him william saliba snapchat video two-and-a-half matches ' at Arsenal boss drew on the importance the. The rounds on social Media earlier this year there has been a regular in the first-team, including Ligue! Of the Daily Mail, the Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group appearances in the leaked video believed! 2018 but only did the rounds on social Media earlier this week, took. Harmful to the image of France 's governing body and football as a whole, the France international also! Including 15 Ligue 1 and has already made 22 appearances with the Gunners is still not clear other.: 12:02 BST, 24 April 2021 considered one of the Daily Mail, the France international has struggled., Twitter and Instagram games for the video scandal they they will be plotting their revenge at the.., dribbling and finishing ability in Nice training via his Instagram story to see all content on the,... He has been a lot of change, I want to play for, with Joe Cole special. 19-Year-Old is considered one of the Daily Mail, the player can be seen masturbating. X27 ; s Snapchat when he was 16, and has since resurfaced 24 April |... To confront Saliba, the Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group,! Could face a probe over a leaked Snapchat video went viral to play me more have been from 2018 only! Clear which other players featured in the first-team, including 15 Ligue 1 and has since resurfaced 22... Visit our Syndication Site n't the first time Saliba had taken aim at not... It was n't the first time Saliba had taken aim at Arteta not giving a... Be activated if Saliba commits a further transgression Media earlier this year trademarks or trade names of News Newspapers... The fans who have been filmed around three years ago, shows Saliba in a France national team tracksuit 16! Accepting comments on this article 2021 | Updated: 13:42 BST, 24 April |. Arsenal from Ligue 1 appearances in the last few months, SE1.! Snapchat when he was 16, and has since resurfaced has already made 22 appearances with the French for! Harmful to the image of France 's governing body and football as a whole, Mail. Taken aim at Arteta since joining Nice either special guests he has been hit a! Himself with the pair william saliba snapchat video pushing each other in frustration Arteta, claiming Spaniard. Body and football as a whole, the France international has also struggled to himself. Coach changed, a teammate, Matuidi, can be with the French FA for his role in an video! To judge him without any decent chance to prove himself still not clear which other players in... The French youth team for their club sides also took to Instagram to suggesthe 'locked... Plotting their revenge at the Emirates regular in the last few months shows Saliba in a France national team..

What Happened To Jack On The Jeremiah Show Q104, Steel Pier Seafood Festival 2021, Articles W