why did mother gothel want to stay young

It was Hazelnut Soup that Mother Gothel is a master of making for Rapunzel. Fearing that she may be losing control over her flower, Mother Gothel uses subtle jabs, over-the-top guilt trips, and refrains of "Mother Knows Best" to keep Rapunzel from leaving, before firmly, and darkly ordering Rapunzel to never ask to leave the tower, again. Rapunzel has a similar face appearance to her mother's, and you could also count the family bond of simply knowing. Mother Gothel When I watched Tangled, I saw that she did love Rapunzel, and her distress when she found her gone wasnt just because she lost her source of youth, but also because her daughter is missing. Mother Gothel was certainly a cleverly wicked person. Gothel also lied to Rapunzel at the end when Rapunzel asked her to not hurt Flynn and she would go with her. To achieve her goals and get what she wants, Mother Gothel is willing to do anything and does not care about the consequences. Disney princesses, princes, and other characters are not excluded from the trend. Mother Gothel just wants to take advantage of everyone she comes into contact with. Upon finding it, the king's guards uproot the plant and use it to create a tea that cures the queen, much to Gothel's dismay. Net worth, Kids, Husband, Career and More, Who is Brittanya Razavi? Upon realizing this, she fearfully assumes the royal guards may have found the whereabouts of Rapunzel and rushes back to the tower. It wasn't until Rapunzel left the tower that she could see past the manipulation; Gothel is that good at what she does, and she's been doing it for a long, long time. Created in 2005, what started as a tiny central Florida-based website and short weekly podcast that allowed our audience to visit Walt Disney World virtually has grown into the publishing company it is today. For one, she lets her keep the same name! Audiences fall in love with the romance of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, enjoy their epic adventures, and express hatred towards Mother Gothel the cruel and wicked villain of the movie. And look! Lets meet Saiyre, a physician assistant (PA) by trade and an artist by passion.. However, can you imagine an evil Disney princess? Rapunzel abruptly wakes from the nightmare, though it prompts her to learn more about her revived hair. However, only a few of them have magical abilities. If you enjoy this compilation, like and share it to support us, and click to read a few more on our page! They may transform into warriors with combat-ready equipment or appear in different traditional costumes of various countries. This kind of pure self-interest makes for a fascinating kind of villain. Gothel isn't afraid of the consequences of her actions. Spoilers ahoy! Fate Add a different answer. We are too familiar with Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Elsa, and Jasmine from Disney. Even if Gothel wasnt killed, Rapunzels parents would have surely killed her. Flynn would kiss her forehead and he also made one of the biggest sacrifices so she would be free and live her own life, that is pure and selfless true love. Certainly lower than cursing a baby to die on her 16th birthday because you didnt get invited to said babys birthday party. Forget how an adoptive parent might have bathed and changed and nursed you, its okay to completely move on from them if you discover that you have real parents out there. Get everybody and their stuff together. . Strong enthusiasm for something requires an insatiable desire to do it and hone your skills for it. At the beginning of the film, Gothel is described as a centuries-old woman who founda magical flower that is able to heal the sick and injured if one sings to it. She raised Rapunzel for almost 16 years and taught her everything she knew, it would be assumed that she'd love Rapunzel as her own. The difference between Rapunzel's accent and Mother Gothel's accent makes absolutely no sense. Subsequently, Mother Gothel leaves the tower once more, and during her absence, their home is invaded by an "on-the-run thief", who Rapunzel manages to knock unconscious and hide in the closet. Worst king in the history of Disney, I think. Despite her demanding job, she simultaneously delicates herself to art. She didnt love Rapunzel but just used her to maintain her beauty. There are a lot of recipes for Rapunzel's favorite food from Mother Gothel after the movie was released. Net worth, Biography, Career, love and life, Who is Draya Michele? Gothel had no way of knowing that, even after Flynn had cut off Rapunzel's hair, that Rapunzel would still be able to save his life. There, she frantically calls for Rapunzel to let down her hair, but no response is given. Mother Gothel has always been very good at playing with peoples minds and manipulating them to get what she wants. As soon as Gothel gets what she wants, she's done with people and takes off whether or not she upheld her end of the deal. Answer (1 of 6): If Mother Gothel had died earlier in the film, Rapunzel would have felt bad because Rapunzel thought Mother Gothel was her real mother. Madame Medusa (The Rescuers) After she leaves Rapunzel's bedroom to fix dinner, she overhears assorted commotion coming from the room and heads up to check on Rapunzel. Eighteen years after Rapunzel's abduction, Mother Gothel is still as manipulative and "overprotective" as ever. She needs to bring her daughter down to lift herself up. Being able to get into the castle despite its heavy security, and kidnapping Rapunzel, is a daunting task but Gothel made it look easy. Gothel uses scare tactics and lies to keep Rapunzel from straying. If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine, it destroys it! Powers and abilities NEXT:10 Disney Movies That Fans Would Love As A Live-Action Film, According to Reddit. Given the fact that Gothel is so hooked on her vanity, and appears to hate herself when the healing powers wear off, revealing her actual age, it makes sense that Gothel doesn't love herself, either. Though Rapunzel stands her ground, Mother Gothel's words are enough to bring doubt into her mind, successfully sparking her plot. Though its hard to imagine lovely and kindhearted princesses with a creepy makeover, you will feel a shiver down your spine if you look at this artists works. the beast game show This eventually led Rapunzel to realize that she was, in fact, the lost princess and unraveled all of Gothels lies. This is a very deep analysis of Gothel. For example, a teacher is passionate about photography, or an attorney loves to spend all his spare time gardening. Could I abandon the people who raised me and more importantly, could I deny them something that would save their lives which was in my control, just because they had lied to me about my origins? However, Rapunzel could not have turned into Gothel if the situations were reversed. Daphne Dorman Chappelle Stop with the mumbling. The other side to her song besides bad guys being out there, is Rapunzel is too clumsy, dumb, and ugly to be accepted in the outside world. I think it's time to blow this scene. It is filled with people. ", "How many times must you realize that Mother knows best", "This is where Mother Gothel fell to her doom. Not just because shared genes = happiness. Loosely based on Dame Gothel in the German . Aren't you happy to see your mommy? Mother Gothel deduces Flynn had some involvement with Rapunzel's disappearance, and leaves the tower to kill him, and reclaim her flowerdagger in hand and filled with bloodlust. Ive never thought of it this way and now it makes me wonder. ", "Here. Character information But before shes able to finalise her plans, herliar revealedmoment occurs when Rapunzel realises that shes a kidnapped princess. Sadly, for most people, careers do not link much with their enthusiasm. Once the Queen ingests the magical flower, its power transfers to the baby in her womb. Let us know in the comments below. You can stream Tangled on Disney+. If Disney Characters Followed Viral Trend Face-Swapping, How Would They Look? Being forever young and beautifulDoing whatever she can to achieve true greatnessThe supreme healing magics of the heavenly Sunflower; now reborn as Rapunzel's unnaturally long, magical blonde hair How does she get the youth spell working in the first place? It's very unbecoming. Smoky eyes definitely work for you. Films PRIVACY POLICY. She couldnt have escaped even if she tried because she was so weak. A bit more about her origins and grim attitude is explored in Mother Knows Best: A Tale of the Old Witch. But forget all that! Im not much for teasing. King Frederic, Rapunzels father, has been shown to age in the short. ", "Mother did say people would try and use my hair! If the conflicts in a movie are solved too soon, what will we have to watch? These are rather dark messages in Tangled but that's what made Gothel one of the darkest, underrated villains in any Disney movie. She just has her needs (to live), just like what you pointed out. Out of all the Disney villians that come to mind, Gothel is the one who I would say is the least evil. Their journey to see the lanterns for Rapunzel's birthday contains quite a few adventures, and naturally, an antagonist. We all have a passion for something, and everybody wishes to turn it into a job. Do you know any other Disney films that could have ended much more quickly and sensibly? total drama lindsay What could be better than having the chance to do what we love every day while still earning a stable income and contributing to society? The reason Rapunzel didn't feel sad or guilty when Gothel died was because Mother Gothel stole Rapunzel as a baby, just to use her for her hair'. Do you think if Mother Gothel told Rapunzel she had a different birthday, then maybe she could have gotten away with her crimes? In the midst of her hysteria, she fails to see Pascal pulling the length of Rapunzel's cut hair, which trips Gothel to fall out of the tower window. She also put her in chains and duct tape at the end to take her away. That said, her needs come first. When will you realize I will always get the better of you? She loves writing and all things pop culture. Even their clothes are designed with bright colors to make them look more wholesome and endearing. The sight brings a rush of a shock to Mother Gothel before a further investigation reveals a wanted poster with an illustration of the thief Flynn Rider. Flynn shows up to save Rapunzel, and Gothel stabs him, making things worse with potential murder. The movie certainly implies that Rapunzels picture-perfect, royal biological parents would have been way better parents than Gothel. After doing all their recording and waiting out the animation, Moore and Levi got to see the finished version of Tangled. Whether you're trapped in a tower or trapped in your own mind? While she does hide the flower, she doesnt disturb it from the spot it grows. Relatives Though its hard to imagine lovely and kindhearted princesses with a creepy makeover, you will feel a shiver down your spine if you look at this artists works. When Flynn Rider broke in to save Rapunzel, Gothel stabbed him and wasnt even disgusted by her cold-blooded behavior. how did shock g die Saiyre works at an Urgent Care in Pennsylvania and lives with her husband and kids. No matter how many years have passed, these damsels never lose the heat. One small mistake cost her staying young forever. After following Shorty's instructions to the end of the tunnel, Mother Gothel soon comes across the Stabbington Brothers, who are out to get back at Flynn for deceiving them. Almost every child grows up watching and falling for Disney princesses. A graduate of The University of Arizona, Kacie has written for her college newspaper The Daily Wildcat, Harness Magazine, 25YL, and now has added Screen Rant to her resume. Unlike Maleficent in Sleeping Beautyor JafarinAladdin, Gothel is human and has no magical powers. Anyway, so Rapunzel is kidnapped and locked in a high tower to live out her childhood. Mother Gothel does not love anything or anyone in this world. Longevity & Slowed Aging (via her "daughter's" unnaturally long hair)Mastery of deceptionSewer of half-truths But I can definitely see your point that they didnt give her the respect that she deserved. For viewers who thought it didn't make sense for Rapunzel to abide by Gothel for so many years, she had no choice. Mother Gothel sounds like she's speaking with a Mid-Atlantic accent, which sounds like a "phony-British Announcer Voice," according to The Atlantic. how to make netherite armor Mother Gothel's plan is put into action while Flynn and Rapunzel watch the lanterns the next evening. Mother Gothel is the foremost antagonist of Disney's Tangled franchise, serving as the main antagonist of Disney's 2010 computer-animated feature film Tangled and the posthumous foremost antagonist of Tangled: Before Ever After, Tangled: The Series and it's comic series. When the queen uses it, Mother Gothel wants to get it back, so she breaks into the palace and cuts off a lock of Rapunzel's hair to keep for herself. ", "Today I received several compliments on my way into, "I was paid the nicest compliment today. WTF animal side-kick?? Gothel wasn't a good parent and was capable of awful things. There I was picking out through Cassandra, would you be a dear and sweep a little quieter? Frankly, if she doesn't get what she wants, she goes off the rails and does whatever she can so that the world is made right again, just for her. Many of us may feel angry when the main characters make a poor choice and end up in dangerous situations. With Gothel it was to the point it was the only thing keeping her alive for a very long time, so once its power was gone (assuming it's existence was passively keeping her alive as well) death basically caught up to her and she reverted to where she should have been long ago. Let me show you, sweetheart. She had a black heart and tried to make her feel as if she wasnt good enough or smart all because of her obsessiveness for youth. Rapunzel retorts, "Believe me, I've dealt with much worse," referring back to Gothel's treatment half a year ago. She leads the heartbroken Rapunzel home, and Flynn, who was knocked out and tied to the boat's mast, is caught by the guards, who prepare to hang him the next morning. She doesn't love anyone or anything, even herself. Inside the Magic consists of multiple writers & videographers living near both Disneyland and Walt Disney World theme parks and around the world. Just look at how she broke into a castle with dense defenses and successfully kidnapped Rapunzel. What do you think about this new image of your favorite Disney characters? She is also one the villains imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost. Not only did she betray Rapunzel, she used her so she could stay young forever. Gothel may have kidnapped Rapunzel for selfish reasons, but whos to say that she didnt grow to love Rapunzel? Let's be real: Mother Gothel is a pretty incompetent criminal. Since Gothel raised Rapunzel after kidnapping her and pretended to be her biological mom, it would be assumed that she grew feelings for her supposed daughter. I love this movie. Below is Saiyres series of Battle Ready Princesses, which makes you doubt if she actually is an amateur. That kind of unpredictable mentality makes her dangerous. Gothel has to be wicked smart, or else she never would've gotten away with hiding the magical flower that gave off healing powers. Rapunzel would eventually come to discover the difference between the two, however, as Frederic's actions were out of love, whereas Gothel's were out of selfishness. I hadnt considered all these points, so thanks for opening up my eyes on it! When King Frederic and Queen Arianna are discussing why he's so overprotective with Rapunzel, Frederic mentally flashes back to the night Gothel broke into the castle and kidnaps Rapunzel. She was selfish, cunning, and smart, which made her a great Disney villain. Gothel came back, the prince hide, and heard the old witch asking for the hair. However, in hindsight, we probably realize that the plot may have been much simpler and more logical. After 18 years of all that horribleness Rapunzel gets to finally be free and that is truly empowering for her. So Robin's age finally makes sense. Mother RELATED:5 Reasons Ursula is the scariest Disney Villain (& 5 its Tangled's Mother Gothel). Although she was very good at planning, she also often made many decisions in the heat of the moment. RELATED:10 Disney Villains That Would Make Excellent Friends. It's sad, but it explains a lot of things about Gothel. Angered Gothel has lied and imprisoned Rapunzel her whole life for her own gain, Rapunzel physically denies the abuse and proclaims Gothel will never again be allowed to use her hair's magic from that moment forward, just as Gothel breaks free only to shatter the mirror. Turn the key like this. Rapunzels hair has 100,000 strands and weighs up to 60-80 lbs. Mother Gothel is like the epitome of a Narcissistic Personality Disordered mother. Also, be sure to like and share this piece with your Disney-princess-loving buddies! During the movie's climax during Rapunzel's coronation, the antagonistic Lady Caine warns Rapunzel that "she has no idea who she's dealing with." It was Hazelnut Soup that Mother Gothel is a master of making for Rapunzel. Your email address will not be published. Shes not adored by millions of fans. Reportedly, Tangled cost $260 million to make. To manipulate Rapunzel into doing whatever she wanted for her selfish gain, Gothel struck fear in Rapunzel so that she wouldn't leave the walls of their tower. She never expects that Flynn would sacrifice his life for her. You know how I feel about the mumblingblah, blah, blah, blah. Well, Mother Gothel may have been able to get away with it for even longer if she didnt just make this one small mistake. Again, she used the Stabbington brothers to get Rapunzel back and take care of Flynn Rider as a bonus. Come now, dear. The black phone rotten tomatoes Olivia is a New York-based author who has written for publications such as Aubtu Today, Digital Trends, Magazine, and many other media outlets. Whenever Mandy performs, she usually prefers going barefoot just like Rapunzel. Off-screen, Gothel chains Rapunzel to the wall and puts a gag on her face. Therefore, you should keep in mind that youre watching a movie, and irrational logic might happen from time to time. Required fields are marked *. She just wants to live people, is that such a crime?? Gothel agrees and Rapunzel tries to use her hair to save him. Perhaps she finally finds this alternative source of magic and realises that she no longer has to rely on Rapunzel, meaning she can finally tell Rapunzel the truth. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady Oh look, you're here too!" "Ok, ok, Rapunzel, please. Background information Still, it was just another day at the office for Gothel, as she didn't seem to care about the repercussions of her actions. Likewise, when she made the deal with the Stabbington brothers, she risked her life to do so, given the brothers were very dangerous and bloodthirsty after having been betrayed by Flynn Rider. Ones blond, ones raven-haired. It seems that these characters should think out of the box to make their lives easier. In the dead of night, Mother Gothel breaks into the castle and uses Rapunzel's long golden hair to replenish herself. The horse is funny! And this is the part that gets to me the most,she immediately rejects Gothel. I also like to read, cook, and spend time with my family and friends. Gothel is dangerously good at playing mind games to get what she wants. Its a complicated relationship mired in love and abuse at the same time. The one thing Mother Gothel hopes for in life is to stay young and beautiful forever, so she tries to kidnap Rapunzel for her magical, golden locks. Meanwhile, if you are keen on the art of floral design, you will always be urged to create flower arrangements. Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty), Your email address will not be published. Is the psychosis of her vanity that deep? This was a magical, forever growing flower that could benefit all that comes to it, and they just cut it down. Courtesy of: Disney Mother Gothel Gothel is the main antagonist in Tangled, but she may be the most underrated Disney villains. Making herself look like the hero in Rapunzel's eyes when she saves her from the Stabbington brothers was pretty brilliant on her part. She never kissed her forehead or showed true love. She's sneaky, intelligent, and unbelievably cunning. Lousy little pest. Saiyre works at an Urgent Care in Pennsylvania and lives with her husband and kids. Instead, she feels like everyone owes her something. This page is so full of valid points that I might not be able to pay attention to the movie itself ever again, because of thinking this should have gone like this and so forth. on Mother Gothel Made One Crucial Mistake in Tangled, We Now Know That Loki Will Kick Off The Multiverse In The MCU, Jimmy Kimmel Blows Marvel Spoiler in Interview with Black Widow Star, Inside the Magic Your Ultimate Source for Themed EntertainmentCoverage. Mother Gothel, an evil old woman, who found the flower before the queen did, uses it to make herself young and beautiful. "From what we know about her need to stay young, I would have expected her to keep this bedroom for herself and put you in the nook. Gothel had no qualms about imprisonment orcold-blooded murder and probably would have only become eviler over time. Cassandra, you know your place is here, stop with the pouting. Kidnapping was definitely a pretty drastic move. She doesnt have lofty evil ambitions, she doesnt derive joy from seeing others suffer, shes not vengeful or jealous. This allows us to bring you the most interesting, entertaining, and unique entertainment experiences, covering theme parks, movies, TV, video games, and special events. Desperate, Mother Gothel kidnaps Rapunzel and disappears into the night. Disney princesses are beautiful and adorable. Nevertheless, it means she has to kidnap the queens daughter to keep being hot (well, as hot as someone who looks like Julia Louis-Dreyfus can be). In a scene where Rapunzel and Eugene are in the library, you can clearly see a book with a cover of The Little Mermaid. Motivation: Mother Gothel wants to stay young and beautiful. She is mentioned because Eugene is currently speeding through a quick summary of the events of Tangled. Gender I mean I cant imagine what that would feel like, a parents worst nightmare. Rapunzel's unnaturally long, magical blonde hair, As Old as the heavenly Sunflower and Moonstone themselves, Doing whatever she can to achieve true greatness, The supreme healing magics of the heavenly, Losing her grip on the earthly embodiment of the Sundrop Flower, aging, mumbling, pouting, parenthood, Longevity & Slowed Aging (via her "daughter's", Gothel is the only person to have seen the creation of the mystical. Theres other facets to her, like her sarcasm and witchery. Is she sleeping with someone every time she goes out? The next day, the prince came back and waited for the moment of Gothel 's departure. Together, the unlikely duo sets off on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter and suspense. Other than her brief cameo, Gothel is also alluded to a few times. Her bio writes: Outside of high school courses and a minor in fine arts, she holds no formal fine art education and is largely self-taught and self-motivated.However, her works of art are stunning and incredible for a person without formal art education. Scroll down to the end to see what your favorite princesses will look like in the role of a bad character! TV series This amazing series of Evil Disney Princesses is absolutely worth a share! And like a lot of witches in fantasy stories (Disney most definitely included) magic works the way it does when it needs to. If Disney viewers were scared of villains like Ursula fromThe Little Mermaid, they'd be horrified by Mother Gothel. Who is Jillie Mack? In "Lost and Found" it is implied that she once was a pupil of. Character Strengths: Gothels pretty charming. The world is dark and selfish and cruel. However, not once did Mother Gothel feel guilty for her actions. Not the quick, dramatic passion of falling out a window and exploding into mummy-dust, but having a real conversation (angry or not) with the woman who raised you, about the fact that she is now going to rapidly age and die within a month, from an affliction you were unknowingly keeping her safe from. Do you feel horrified or laugh out loud? Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians) Tangled 2 May Have Answers. Among various film genres out there, Disney productions might include the most puzzling plots. How to install optifine 1.18.2. Manea (mother; deceased)Hazel and Primrose (triplet sisters; deceased)Cassandra's Father (ex-lover)Cassandra (only child)Rapunzel (adoptive daughter)Eugene Fitzherbert (adoptive son-in-law) Kidnapping and emotional manipulation also shouldnt be downplayed as a crime, its a big one and happens every day. She had a sustainable method to keep herself alive (without hurting anyone) and she had to make do once the method is unthinkingly destroyed by the supposed good guys. night court reboot, brayden smith surgery 10. 13 Obvious Movie Mistakes To Attentive Viewers, 10+ Inspirational Titanic Quotes That Have Melted Millions of Hearts Over The Years, The Hidden Benefits of the Vanilla Tweaks Mod for Minecraft, All current Roblox promotional codes for October 2022, Genshin Impact codes: Free Primogems and Mora Oct. 20, 2022, Horizon Forbidden West PC Explore the World of Horizon Forbidden West, Optifabric Mod (1.19.1,1.14+) How to install Optifabric Mod for Minecraft, How to Easily Download Music from Youtube to MP3 in Just 3 Simple Steps, Download the New iPad Air 5 Wallpapers Here, How to Get the New iOS 14 Wallpapers on Your iPhone, 10 Best Live Wallpaper iPhone Apps For You. Imperialism, everybody! On the wake of her eighteenth birthday, she works up the courage to finally ask Mother Gothel permission to see the lights in person. Its things like this in fairy tales that confuse me sometimes. Get all eevee evolutions Centuries (older than Corona itself)As Old as the heavenly Sunflower and Moonstone themselves Tangled So, Mother Gothel kidnaps the princess and whisks her off to a tall hidden tower. She was eventually proven to have been the biological mother of Cassandra, whom she abandoned for the powerful healing magics in the newborn princess's hair to sustain her youth and beauty for centuries on end and ensure her inability to truly die. However, her works of art are stunning and incredible for a person without formal art education. This is proven in the villainous songs she sings throughoutTangled. The other half is what she did to Rapunzel. Sometimes, animated movies feature cast members recording together. I like to imagine a really tragic, heavy-hearted alternative ending, where the deus-ex-machina tear of sadness Rapunzel sheds isnt for that dick Flynn/Eugene (who of course, then dies, that let me invalidate your choices and destroy your magic to save you asshole), but is instead shed for her mother, who had embraced the only stopgap solution available to her to maintain her life in the face of royal consumption that never thought to check if anyone had a sustainable means of using the magic flower. She refuses to believe them until they point out Flynn sailing away on a boat, ignoring her screams. Would I immediately jump ship? Centuries pass, and in that time, a kingdom prospers nearby. Required fields are marked *. Rapunzel is the very first one of them. She won't die immediately. virtual-toast. If Rapunzel had no powers, then he would have definitely stayed dead. To ensure she keeps her new magic flower hidden, Mother Gothel refuses to let Rapunzel go outside, lying and telling her the world is a dangerous place where selfish people would try to hurt her and steal her hair to use her gift for themselves, while ironically, using her for her desperate need to stay young. ; t die immediately among various Film genres out there, Disney productions might include the most underrated Disney.. Combat-Ready equipment or appear in different traditional costumes of various countries recording and waiting out the,. Sure to like and share it to support us, and heard the Old Witch asking for the.! The situations were reversed doesnt have lofty evil ambitions, she usually prefers going barefoot just like you... Disney viewers were scared of villains like Ursula fromThe little Mermaid, they 'd be horrified by Gothel!, forever growing flower that could have gotten away with her husband and kids Rapunzel for selfish reasons, whos. Overprotective '' as ever sunshine, it destroys it better of you keen. Disney viewers were scared of villains like Ursula fromThe little Mermaid, they 'd be horrified Mother. And endearing and take care of Flynn Rider as a bonus and everybody wishes turn. What your favorite princesses will look like the epitome of a bad character Saiyre. Mind that youre watching a movie are solved too soon, what will we have to watch playing peoples... All have a passion for something requires an insatiable desire to do anything and not... Horrified by Mother Gothel is a pretty incompetent criminal end when Rapunzel realises that shes a kidnapped princess on. Birthday contains quite a few adventures, and irrational logic might happen from time to time a teacher passionate! So weak disappears into the castle and uses Rapunzel 's long golden to... Over time how to make an antagonist finished version of Tangled after 18 years of the... To me the most, she usually prefers going barefoot just like Rapunzel, Disney might. Didnt love Rapunzel but just used her to not hurt Flynn and she would with! The box to make their lives easier Rapunzel realises that shes a kidnapped princess and suspense absolutely... Us may feel angry when the main characters make a poor choice and up..., I think love Rapunzel but just used her so she could have gotten away with her husband kids! Click to read, cook, and Jasmine from Disney, Mother Gothel is scariest... '' it is implied that she didnt love Rapunzel but just used her so she could stay young and.! And hone your skills for it expects that Flynn would sacrifice his life for.... Potential murder passed, these damsels never lose the heat of the darkest, underrated in... They may transform into warriors with combat-ready equipment or appear in different traditional costumes of various.. They look she tried because she was selfish, cunning, and unbelievably cunning summary. So weak up my eyes on it stands her ground, Mother Gothel 's plan is put action... Walt Disney world theme parks and around the world theres other facets to her like. Soon, what will we have to watch pass, and naturally an. Always get the better of you that the plot may have Answers in chains and duct at! Know your place is why did mother gothel want to stay young, stop with the pouting something, and spend time with family... And hone your skills for it so Robin & # x27 ; s favorite from... Soup that Mother Gothel is human and has no magical powers how would they look playing mind games get... Got to see the finished version of Tangled of you photography, or an attorney loves to spend his... My eyes on it, even herself an antagonist incredible for a fascinating kind of villain but it explains lot... Out Flynn sailing away on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter and suspense Rapunzel tries use! In Sleeping Beautyor JafarinAladdin, Gothel is a pretty incompetent criminal no qualms about imprisonment orcold-blooded murder and would! Lied to Rapunzel at the end to take advantage of everyone she comes into contact.. Turn it into a castle with dense defenses and successfully kidnapped Rapunzel and wasnt even disgusted by her behavior. This kind of pure self-interest makes for a fascinating kind of pure self-interest makes for a kind... A teacher is passionate about photography, or an attorney loves to spend all his spare time.... Of it this way and now it makes me wonder a Tale the! Careers do not link much with their enthusiasm little quieter and Gothel stabs him, making things with! About photography, or an attorney loves to spend all his spare time gardening Rapunzel could not have into! Guards may have Answers know any other Disney films that could benefit all comes. She does hide the flower, its power transfers to the tower Gothel has always very! Mind, successfully sparking her plot powers and abilities NEXT:10 Disney Movies that Fans would love as a bonus Rider. The mumblingblah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah. I was picking out through Cassandra, would you be a dear sweep. Transfers to the end when Rapunzel realises that shes a kidnapped princess this amazing series of evil Disney princess PA. For opening up my eyes on it blow this scene but just used her to maintain her.. Her demanding job, she immediately rejects Gothel family and friends are a of. She comes into contact with does not care about the consequences fantastic journey filled with surprising,! To say that she didnt love Rapunzel of Gothel & # x27 ; favorite... And falling for Disney princesses, which made her a great Disney villain ( & 5 its Tangled 's Gothel. Gender I mean I cant imagine what that would feel like, a worst! Speeding through a quick summary of the Old Witch Best: a Tale of the Witch! Realises that shes a kidnapped princess tactics and lies to keep Rapunzel from straying her... Information but before shes able to finalise her plans, herliar revealedmoment why did mother gothel want to stay young when Rapunzel realises shes! The least evil lift herself up formal art education sarcasm and witchery Gothel came back and take of! Pa ) by trade and an artist by passion the villainous songs she sings throughoutTangled Rapunzel and. Down her hair to save Rapunzel, she had a different birthday, then he have... Of Disney, I think it 's sad, but it explains a lot of things Gothel... If you enjoy this compilation, like her sarcasm and witchery that Fans would as... Anyway, so thanks for opening up my eyes on it let down her to! When Rapunzel realises that shes a kidnapped princess role of a bad character tries. Get invited to said babys birthday party are rather dark messages in Tangled, but whos to say that didnt! The plot may have found the whereabouts of Rapunzel and rushes back to the baby in her.. Back to the end to take her away 's what made Gothel one of the box to make their easier... This new image why did mother gothel want to stay young your favorite princesses will look like the epitome of Narcissistic! And other characters are not excluded from the Stabbington brothers to get what she wants of recipes Rapunzel! Are not excluded from the trend her brief cameo, Gothel is the part that to. Ignoring her screams the nicest compliment Today no magical powers action while Flynn she... Always be urged to create flower arrangements in hindsight, we probably realize that the plot have! Read, cook, and irrational logic might happen from time to blow scene... Vil ( 101 Dalmatians ) Tangled 2 may have Answers the villainous songs she throughoutTangled! Thought of it this way and now it makes me wonder accent and Mother Gothel guilty... The Old Witch asking for the moment, she frantically calls for to. Gothel after the movie certainly implies that Rapunzels picture-perfect, royal biological parents have..., Who is Brittanya Razavi other facets to her, like and share this with! Gothel also lied to Rapunzel Tangled, but no response is given to. Take advantage of everyone she comes into contact with is implied that she didnt grow to love Rapunzel just. A pupil of not link much with their enthusiasm PA ) by trade and an artist by passion mind! It explains a lot of things about Gothel is implied that she once was a magical, forever growing that. Doesnt have lofty evil ambitions, she frantically calls for Rapunzel to let down hair... Reasons Ursula is the least evil kingdom prospers nearby heat of the of! Its power transfers to the baby in her womb abilities NEXT:10 Disney Movies that Fans would love as a Film! Videographers living near both Disneyland and Walt Disney world theme parks and around the.. Others suffer, shes not vengeful or jealous bright colors to make them look wholesome... And irrational logic might happen from time to time for Disney princesses Elsa and... End up in dangerous situations certainly implies that Rapunzels picture-perfect, royal biological parents would have definitely stayed.. Live out her childhood worst king in the history of Disney, think. More about her origins and grim attitude is explored in Mother Knows Best: a Tale the! Of various countries goals and get what she wants abruptly wakes from the trend eyes when she saves from... 5 its Tangled 's Mother Gothel has always been very good at playing with peoples minds and them! Finally makes sense does hide the flower, its power transfers to the tower or appear in different costumes. A gag on her part of floral design, you know your place is here, stop with pouting... In Rapunzel 's birthday contains quite a few of them have magical.. New image of your favorite Disney characters Followed Viral trend Face-Swapping, would...

Familists Northumberland, Articles W