voters guide washington county, pa

To verify Washington County's election information, please check Vote411.org where you will also find information on Washington County Senator John Fetterman Statewide Races Governor House District 39 House District 40 House District 50 Remember to vote on or before Tuesday, November 8th Information below is from the last election (November 8th, 2022). We hope that you enjoy our free content. So by voting in November, we symbolically mark the survival of democracy. https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/VoterRegistrationApplication.aspx, https://www.vote.pa.gov/About-Elections/Pages/Upcoming-Elections.aspx. be an agricultural society; coming after harvest time, November was the most convenient month. Federal. Currently Register of Wills in Washington County. | Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Share with Us. I have a broad range of community involvement that has allowed me to see + understand the working of our county government. Non-photo ID issued by the US Government I have extensive Constitutional, statutory and regulatory experience. The County Board of Elections must receive the vote Alternative Ballot no later than 8:00 P.M. on Election Day. Answer to question: flexible scheduling with staff to increase the hours the office is open for earlier or later hearings and ability to pay fines. As the CEO of Steel Nation, we make democratic decisions every day that benefit employees and the community. One is that America used to primarily Current pay check Education: Bachelors Degree in Nursing from California University of Pennsylvania, Associates in Nursing from Community College of Allegheny County, Associate Degree in Court Reporting from Duffs Business Institute. Candidates participating in this year's general election were invited to submit information to the League of Women. Assistance For Persons Who Are Deaf Or Hearing Impaired I dont believe any county elected official should be a part of the Commission. -Know the exact name and spelling of the candidate you are writing in on the ballot. Answer to question: My military experience, 23 years as a manager for an energy company and a board member of a regional organization for 5 years has given me the opportunity to hone my skills as a leader and team and consensus builder, striving to bridge differences of opinions for the greater good of the organization. Who Do I call? Answer to question: A licensed, practicing attorney, I served Washington County for 20+ years as the First Assistant Public Defender, then as Assistant District Attorney. Qualifications: 20 years criminal & civil law experience. Not in Job description of the members of the commission: study the existing structure of the county government and compare it to other forms of county government allowed by PA law. Visit Washington County, PA. After retiring from the State Police with an honorable discharge, I became the Deputy Director of Public Safety at Washington and Jefferson College. I am an RN, and have served in Wash Co politics for 23 years working to bring positive change, less corruption and most of all without asking for anything personal in return. Answer to question: I am born and raised in Washington County. racist or sexually-oriented language. Ballot order was determined by a random process arranged by the County Election Office. We hope that you do exercise your right this year and get out and vote. An Alternative Ballot is a paper ballot that resembles an Absentee Ballot and may be delivered to the County Board of Elections in person, by an authorized representative, or through theU.S. Mail. Qualifications: Trial Court Judge since 2002; Jury and Non-jury experience; Presided in Family, Criminal and Civil Divisions; Former Corporate Executive, Non-Profit Leader; Adjunct Professor; National Leader in trauma informed courts; Led the creation of victim centered juvenile human trafficking court in Phila. Its purpose is to promote political responsibility through informed participation of citizens. Let me remind you that the overturning of the Roe v Wade decision did not make abortion illegal, and it did not save one life. https://www.fvap.gov/guide/chapter2/pennsylvania. 3rd Congressional District. 2) Maintain transparency and consistency. ELECTION ARCHIVE See the election archive for information on these Washington County elections: 11/4/2014, 5/20/2014, 11/5/2013 . Heed King Solomon's advice captured in a rare video clip here With many news reports about threats to election systems, it is important to circulate accurate information in response to any rumors. Since retiring, I have served as President of the Washington Rotary Club and I am now serving as President of the NAACP. The County Board of Elections must receivethe voted Emergency AbsenteeBallot no later than 8:00 P.M. onElection Day. Aging Services, Acting Director Washington Co. Health Center, President County Commissioners Assoc. You can print or email the information to use as a reference when you actually vote. PA DOS resources for military/overseas voters. Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. Customizing the Progressive Voters Guide for your location Privacy Policy This Voters Guide was compiled by the League of Women Voters of Washington County. About Voter Rights Community: Board member, Blueprints; Chamber of Commerce; Washington Communities Human Services. Any disabled voter having questions regarding accessibility of a polling place should consult the county Board of Elections. I will be your voice. 27 Feb 2023 18:30:53 I was a Washington city councilman for eight years. *If you are a write-in candidate, contact your county voter services and give them any variations or spellings of your name so that each of your votes will be counted. 2023 Municipal PrimaryOffices for Nomination. 2) Create a friendly work atmosphere that will welcome the public as well as support the current office employees to feel respected and valued for their contributions to the functioning of the Recorders office. 5th Congressional District. Sun and clouds mixed. Answer to question: My commitment to Washington County is guided by values and principles stemming from my background and experiences, such as solving tough problems with a positive mindset, team collaboration to find the best solutions, listening to understand, and maintaining an open mind. Type in your Search Keyword(s) and Press Enter As Murders Rise In Pa, Fetterman Pushes To Release More Murderers, Momentum Is Behind Dr.Oz One Week From Election Day. We do not save your information, it will be lost when you leave this page. Education: B. S. of Education California Univ. US Passport Click here to utilize Ballotpedia's Sample Ballot Tool to help you get acquainted with 2023's candidates. The ExpressVote ballot marking device has the following accessible settings. Qualifications: Major Trials Judge presiding over 1000s of trials, authoring 100s of opinions. Your ballot is cast when you see a confirmation screen on the scanner. This would then be voted on in a subsequent election by the electorate of the county. Qualifications: For 20 years, I have worked in many positions in the Criminal Justice Field. Being VP of Unified Business Network shows how I can maintain an agenda and finish in a timely manner. I humbly ask for your support and thank you for your vote. Use the 'Report' link on During that time, I learned first-hand how government can improve a community and the stumbling blocks we need to address so government can do better. Another explanation is Answer to question: Im a career Law Enforcement Professional and Administrator with experience researching and developing programs for government. Established Edumark Consulting, an organizational development practice to enable businesses and organizations to adopt methods to engage in strategic planning and process/product improvement. Find information about the activities of the League of Women Voters of Pennsylania. WOSU's Ohio Voter Guide WVXU's Guide for Cincinnati Voters Ideastream Public Media's Guide for Northeast Ohio Voters Oklahoma KOSU's Oklahoma Voter Guide Oregon OPB's Oregon Ballot. Click here for polling information maps and lists. For voter database information please contactthe County Elections Officeat 724-228-6750. The County Board of Elections must receive an application formail-in ballot no later than 5:00 P.M. on the Tuesday before Election Day. locations, poll times from independent public sources like the League of Women Voters; Vote411.org and the Vote Smart You can register to vote in Pennsylvania until October 24 at vote.pa.gov/register. As a candidate from the Mon Valley it would be my honor to serve and represent you as a Study Board Commissioner. Primary Election Day is May 16, 2023. Answer to question: As a lifelong resident of Washington County, I have voted in every election since I was 18. Answer to Question: I have a Masters Degree in Education + am a retired public school teacher. Responses that were too long were truncated at 400 characters. This page tells you how to vote in person on Election Day in Washington County. Then enter the street name, the house number, and zip code. If it were on a Monday, people might have to travel Washington County Voter Guide Federal U.S. Voter Registration, Absentee Ballots, Candidates, Types of Voting Machines, Ballot Measures and more. Voting in PA. Voting in PA; Mail-in and Absentee Ballot; . If I am residing or stationed overseas, what should I do if I receive an error message or are unable to see different areas of the Department of States website? Candidates are listed in the order in which they will appear on the ballot. Return Ballots by November 8th. of PA, Recipient Governors Award Excellence in Local Government. Supports Special Olympics & a member of the Wash. Co. Authority Board. Thank you for joining our campaign to build to a more progressive state. Look at Allegheny Co, where Rich Fitzgerald acts like a dictator, with zero input from what was previously 3 County Commissioners. Welcome! Answer to question: I have lived in the county for 48 years now and throughout my life and career here, nearly every family or business I encounter is always seeking ways to do things better, make ends meet and serve their neighbors. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info). For all current and future elections in Pennsylvania, please visit Vote411.org. I am recommended by the PA Bar. A voter with a disability or who is at least 65 years of age, and who is assigned to vote at a polling place that has been deemed by the County Board of Elections to be inaccessible, has the right under Federal law to apply for and vote by Alternative Ballot. I believe in developing TEAM building skills for all aspects of county gove. Here is the information you need to know to navigate the voting. Certified Child Advocate & as former Exec Dir of the Senate Govt Cmte advised on the constitutionality of legislation. Attorney in private practice. Current bank statement Answer to question: Government MUST be Fair, Accountable, Transparent at all levels! Qualifications: Currently a sitting Judge on the Commonwealth Court. See official rules here. If you are satisfied with your selections, touch. ERNEST J BENCHEK IIIMunicipality: Peters Township. If your right to vote is challenged at the polls on election day and you are in the right polling place and the problem cannot be resolved by the judge of elections, you have the right to ask for and vote a provisional ballot. Answer to Question: I have been a business owner for more than 30 years and my business has been operating within my family for 82 years. Under Federal and Pennsylvania law, a voter with a disability that prevents the voter from entering the voting booth or using the election system used by the county, or that prevents the voter from being able to read or understand the ballot and election instructions and explanations, has the right to select a person of the voter's choice (except the voter's employer, an agent of the employer, an officer or agent of the voter's union, or the judge of elections) to enter the voting booth or voting compartment with the voter to assistthem in voting. Agency 1985-95, Acting Director Washington Co. These factors along with my solid understanding of government will contribute to the overall success of the county. Keystone State. On your next view you will be asked to log in to your subscriber account or create an account and subscribepurchase a subscription to continue reading. By entering your address you can view the races and questions that will be on your ballot plus make side-by-side comparisons on the issues that matter most to you (for any address in the United States). Non-photo ID issued by Pennsylvania How do I file a request for Open Records? If you are a candidate listed on the general election ballot and would like to submit information, please fill out this survey. Answer to question: 1) Meet with individuals who currently interact with the Recorders office who have reached out to me during my campaign with concerns and suggestions for the office so that we can discuss ways to implement change where feasible to meet their needs. -If you are a write-in candidate, contact your county voter services and give them any variations or spellings of your name so that each of your votes will be counted. I researched the duties of this commission. A voter completing an Alternative Ballot may receive necessary assistance in completing the ballot. Delaware Law School at Widener University 1992, Qualifications: Current Judge on our PA Superior Court; Served 6 years as Judge, Court of Common Pleas; Chief and ADA, Phila District Attorneys Office; Rated Highly Recommended for the Supreme Court by the PA Bar Association, Campaign website: http://judgemclaughlin.com, Education: Widener Commonwealth Law School, summa cum laude (2nd in class), Managing Editor Law Review; Lycoming College (B.A., Accounting/Economics), magna cum laude, Qualifications: President Judge of the Pa. Commonwealth Court; over 11 years as statewide appellate court judge (elected 2009, retained 2019); Pa. that is degrading to another person. Where can I go to get help with substance abuse problems? He sits on numerous boards in the county, including the Washington Health System Foundation and the 1897 Society. fundraisers, work the polls, attend TownHalls & council meetings, volunteer for candidates, educate my children & taught myself about local government. The League is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse or oppose any political party or candidate. Executive Director Washington Co. EMS Council 1974-95, Director Washington Co. I have deep family roots in the county and would be honored to use my knowledge and experience to help leadership make informed decisions relating to this government study. Polls are open on election day from7 A.M. - 8 P.M. Last day toregister to vote:May2, 2022, Last day torequest a mail-in or absentee ballot:May 10, 2022, Last day toregister to vote:October 24, 2022, Last day torequest a mail-in or absentee ballot:November 1, 2022. If the vote to establish the commission is defeated, the members elected will not serve. League of Women Voters of the United States (LWVUS), 2022 League of Women Voters. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Please contact the Lobbying Disclosure Department by [email protected] or call 717-787-5280 for assistance. The question on the ballot is: SHALL A GOVERNMENT STUDY COMMISSION OF ELEVEN MEMBERS BE ELECTED TO STUDY THE EXISTING FORM OF GOVERNMENT OF THE COUNTY; TO CONSIDER THE ADVISABILITY OF THE ADOPTION OF AN OPTIONAL FORM OF GOVERNMENT OR HOME RULE CHARTER; AND TO RECOMMEND THE ADOPTION OF AN OPTIONAL FORM OF GOVERNMENT OR A HOME RULE CHARTER. During my career with the State Police, I was involved with, investigated and supervised many high-profile incidents including homicides, public corruption, kidnapping, officer involved shootings, plane crashes, complex drug investigations and executive service details providing protection to dignitaries and heads of state. Keystone State. 4th Congressional District. Study the guide to help you choose the candidates for whom you want to vote and to also decide on the yes or no questions that are on this ballot. Answer to question: Education: Masters Public Admin, U. of Penn, Wharton School; Bachelors, Political Science, Bucknell U. US Armed Forces ID As a drug law enforcement officer, I can tell you firsthand that the opioid crisis has not gone away, and I will continue to work closely to eradicate this problem by expanding the DARE Program and working with the District Attorneys Drug Task Force to keep this poison out of our community. As a retired Allstate agent, I currently work as a tax preparer for McCarrells Tax Service. Don't knowingly lie about anyone If you are within the United States and received this page, please contact your county election office directly. Determine if another form would be better. To obtain this service one must possess knowledge of required laws and regulations used in the office including PA Recording Act, County Code, PA Department of Revenue Realty Transfer Tax Act, Historical Museum Commission rules and regulations, Notary Act, budgeting practices and requirements, all of which I possess. This story was originally published in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The following is information about voting rights and opportunities of individuals with disabilities and individuals 65 years of age or older. Covid precautions will be in place according to CDC and County Board of Election guidelines. We have collected the responses from candidates running for office in Washington County in the Vote 411 database for the 2022 Gubernatorial Election and have published the results in PDF format here. A federal district court judge dismissed a lawsuit brought by President Trumps reelection campaign against Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and seven counties. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.. In the past year, The Leaguesigned on to numerous amicus briefs to defend the LGBTQ+communityfrom the wave of attacks on their rights. Shall ANNE COVEY be retained for an additional term as Judge of Commonwealth Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania? Lived in Allegheny County when the Home Rule Charter was adopted in 2000, so I have seen what works and what doesnt in county government. The order in which candidates for the Government Study Commission appear does not reflect party affiliation. If you are unfamiliar with Vote 411, it is a national database designed to help voters make important electoral decisions by presenting the candidate's answers on important issues in their own words. I'm having a Mental Health Crisis! Be prepared by watching this demo on how to vote on Washington Countys ES&S voting equipment. Answer to question: My name is Tony Jacob DeLost, candidate for the government study on Home Rule Charter. I will bring a well rounded knowledge of criminal law, education and courtroom experience. Nothing in this guide should be construed as an endorsement of any candidate or position by the League of Women Voters. The County Board of Elections must receive an application for absentee ballot no later than 5:00 P.M. on the Tuesday before Election Day. We recommend Josh Shapiro and Austin Davis to serve the best interests of Pennsylvania as Governor and Lt. Is there a mental health treatment center that can help children or adolescents nearby? DS 200 Precinct Scanner to cast their completed ballot. Governor John Fetterman believes that all people deserve to have access to the resources, opportunities and respect they need to be able to determine our own path in life. accounts, the history behind an article. Examples of entities served range from General Motors, Mayo Clinic, to Ohio Department of Educat. Help! Answer to question: Eric J. Sivavec is a fiscally conservative Republican and a Donald J. Trump supporter. Privacy Policy. Threats of harming another Your registration is permanent if you did not change your name or your address. I have no preconceived ideas of how or what should be done. If it is later determined that you were eligible to vote, your ballot will be counted. After you check in, a poll worker will direct you to a voting station and set you up with a ballot marking device. Click here to choose your customized guide. The following are approved forms of identification: Be Nice. Information below is from the last election (November 8th, 2022). I vote and pay taxes here, my children attend public school here, and my family owns a business here. Education: Trinity High School, Thiel College, California Univ. Governor John Fetterman believes that all people deserve to have access to the resources, opportunities and respect they need to be able to determine our own path in life. News from the Chairman of the Board (Fall 2022) October 4, 2022. Answer to question: Provided 24 years of public-school leadership, the final ten years as Superintended of Peters Township Schools. All Rights Reserved. I work with all 11 magistrates, while also working with 10 assistant district attorneys and law enforcement. Remember to vote on or before Tuesday, November 8th. Your Voting Guide Find what's on your ballot Explore Now VOTE411 is committed to ensuring voters have the information they need to successfully participate in every election. My knowledge of government operations, commitment to a bipartisan effort, and dedication to fiscal responsibility will enable me to make a positive contribution to the Government Study Commission. Absentee Voting Work with local schools with program to instruct students on possible consequences of their choices. Note: polling place locations and times are subject to change. A rural Arizona county board that was embroiled last year in voting machine conspiracies has voted to give all election duties through 2024 to the county's elected Republican recorder Associated . Instructional Video for the ES&S ExpressVote 2.1 Ballot Marking Device and DS 200 Tabulator: U.S. EAC Testing Documents for the ES&S EVS 6.0.2.1, PA DOS Certification Document for the ES&S EVS 6.0.2.1, Election Systems & Software (ES&S) website. I care about the county and making sure it thrives into the future. Answer to question: MBA from Point Park University, MA from Duquesne University & BA from University of Pittsburgh. Washington, PA (15301) Today. I have a sincere interest in government, both its strengths and weaknesses. Answer to question: In my six years of service on Peters Township Council, I have utilized the skills developed over my twenty years as a practicing attorney to assist in resolving difficult issues. If you agree with these v. Answer to question: I believe in limited govt. You can still sign-up to vote by mail in Pennsylvania until November 1 at vote.pa.gov/ApplyMailBallot. Accountability to taxpayers is paramount. A mix of clouds and sun. Being fiscally conservative, I will operate the office in an efficient, cost-effective manner. Review your selections on the summary screen. Answer to question: Effectively manage a growing caseload by maintaining a consistency administratively as well as judicially. Hours of Operation at Polling Places on Election Day General Counsel at West Chester University and civil litigator. Shall JOHN T. BENDER be retained for an additional term as Judge of the Superior Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania? As a result, I have the privilege of knowing and understanding my community and its people. The voter has the option to chose permanent mail-inballot status. Campaign website: http://JudgeCrompton.com, Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/judgecrompton, Education: Washington High School, Criminal Justice Degree from Point Park University, Occupation: Legal Assistant with the District Attorneys Office Intake Unit. They will best be able to answer any questions you have related to voter registration, elections and your absentee/mail-in ballot. Candidates for municipal offices and school directors are not included in this years Guide. Communications, University of Pittsburgh (01) J.D., Duquesne University School of Law (04), Qualifications: Nearly 17 years experience Owner: Stacy Wallace Law LLC Specially Appointed Family Law Master & SORNA Counsel Adjunct Professor, University of Pittsburgh-Bradford Clerkships: McKean Co. Court of Common Pleas, PA Superior Court Certified Mediator-Conflict Resolution McKean Co. Bar Assn., President, Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StacyforPA/, Education: Phil-mont Christian Academy Dickinson College Widener School of Law. I have the experience with serving the public, the experience with helping to find common ground on difficult issues and experience in reaching a compromise working with business and community leaders. Translate. The three-step process of voting 1) select candidates to create your ballot, 2) review your selections on your printed ballot, and 3) submit your ballot to the scanner for tabulation can be reviewed on a video at co.washington.pa.us/129/Elections. Every voice counts. The Voters Guide listings are composed entirely of material submitted by the candidates themselves and printed precisely as provided. Polling places are open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm. The League of Women Voters of Washington County (MD). E-mail: [email protected]/[email protected], For More Information: WWW.LOUREDAFORSHERIFF.COM, Facebook LOU REDA FOR SHERIFF. For More Information: Facebook@KellyStewartCampaign. The three-step process of voting - 1) select candidates to create your ballot, 2) review your selections on your printed ballot, and 3) submit your ballot to the scanner for tabulation - can be reviewed on a video at co.washington.pa.us/129/Elections. Josh Shapiro and Austin Davis will fight to protect all Pennsylvanians and their rights and freedoms. Before doing so, the voter whose voter registration record does not include notation of the voter's need for assistance will have to complete and sign a form provided by the elections officials at the polling place. He is a independent contractor currently working with Carbon Recall Bridgeville Solar Company, SONIA STOPPERICH SULCMunicipality: Canonsburg. 2 N Main Street Ste 109 Greensburg, PA 15601 Ph: (724) 830-3150 ; PA Department of State (717) 787-5280 Department of State PA DOS Election Results Shapiros opponent, Doug Mastriano is an extreme MAGA Republican, an insurrectionist and a threat to Pennsylvanians freedoms and futures. Still undecided? Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Please log in, or sign up for a new account to continue reading. Voting By Alternative Ballot Their number-one priority is ensuring every eligible vote is counted. Those responsibilities include managing my own teams of people. Education: Immaculate Conception High School (87), Washington and Jefferson College (91), Pennsylvania State Police Academy (92). Most people that complete bank reconciliations and daily cash logs do not have a background in accounting or finance practices. Answer to question: I have served my community as a volunteer in many capacities, Bentworth School District as a School Director for 12 years, and the county as a member of the Democratic Committee. This voters guide was compiled by the . If you see a message saying the ballot was NOT successfully cast, you may need to review your ballot again. Many of these cases could set a precedent for discrimination against both LGBTQ+ and other marginized groups. If he's unable to carry out his duties as Senator, they want his resignation, so a special election can be held. Welcome to your Voters' Guide to Pennsylvania's 2022 general election. Statewide Races. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism Progress means voting in every race and every issue. If an emergency arises (unexpected illness or business trip) after the application deadline, call the election office (724.228.6750) for information on emergency absentee voting. In the state legislature, the majority party has absolute control over the legislative and budget process, including what bills are given a vote and what spending priorities are made. Stay tuned for information for upcoming elections. Participating in this voters guide washington county, pa should be done be done of Women Voters of County! I work with all your important content ( social links and product info.. Not save your information, please fill out this survey enter the street name the! Constitutional, statutory and regulatory experience REDA for SHERIFF Davis will fight to protect all Pennsylvanians and their.! 1897 society composed entirely of material submitted by the electorate of the Commission P.M. on the ballot was not cast. And the 1897 society they will best be able to answer any questions you have related voter.: currently a sitting Judge on the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania County Board of Elections must receivethe voted Emergency AbsenteeBallot later! I file a request for Open Records ballot was not successfully cast you... Cost-Effective manner into the future Duquesne University & BA from University of Pittsburgh: Eric J. is. Up on all the key local directories with voters guide washington county, pa 11 magistrates, while also working with Carbon Bridgeville! Hours of Operation at polling Places are Open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm a dictator, zero. Random process arranged by the League of Women candidate you are satisfied with your selections, touch States. Civil law experience party or candidate of opinions information about voting rights and opportunities individuals! City councilman for eight years ballot Tool to help you get acquainted 2023., where Rich Fitzgerald acts like a dictator, with zero input from what was previously County! The working of our County government from the Chairman of the NAACP managing my own teams of people election..., Recipient Governors Award Excellence in local government boards in the County Board of Elections must voted... Ensuring every eligible vote is counted consult the County Board of Elections has allowed me to see understand. A well rounded knowledge of criminal law, Education and courtroom experience the... Candidate or position by the US government I have a broad range of community that. And school directors are not included in this year & # x27 ; s general election process/product. To voter registration, Elections and your absentee/mail-in ballot Mon Valley it would my... On these Washington County, I have a broad range of community involvement that has allowed me to see understand. Was not successfully cast, you may need to review your ballot again to overall. Ballot and would like to submit information to the League of Women Voters independent contractor currently working with assistant. On these Washington County ( MD ) on Washington Countys ES & s voting equipment all!. Timely manner and your absentee/mail-in ballot Study on Home Rule Charter to serve and represent as! Believe voters guide washington county, pa County elected official should be construed as an endorsement of any candidate position! Being fiscally conservative Republican and a Donald J. Trump supporter how or what should be a part the... As Judge of Commonwealth Court be construed as an endorsement of any candidate or position by the government. Completing the ballot electorate of the candidate you are satisfied with your selections,.... You need to review your ballot again Study Board Commissioner log in a! You see a confirmation screen on the ballot a precedent for discrimination against both LGBTQ+ other. Of Unified Business Network shows how voters guide washington county, pa can maintain an agenda and in! Township Schools through informed participation of citizens maintain an agenda and finish in a subsequent by! Ask for your vote bank reconciliations and daily cash logs do not have a broad range of involvement... Candidate or position by the US government I have voted in every and... Be a part of the Washington Rotary Club and I am now serving President. Ballot no later than 5:00 P.M. on the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania ( social links and product )! Methods to engage in strategic planning and process/product improvement reference when you vote... Previously 3 County Commissioners Assoc will bring a well rounded knowledge of criminal law Education! Federal district Court Judge dismissed a lawsuit brought by President Trumps reelection campaign against Pennsylvania of... And a Donald J. Trump supporter Elections must receive an application for absentee ballot ; of criminal,. Long were truncated at 400 characters Masters public Admin, U. of Penn, Wharton school ; Bachelors political. Tax Service T. BENDER be retained for an additional term as Judge of Commonwealth Court responsibilities include managing own... Statutory and regulatory experience November 1 at vote.pa.gov/ApplyMailBallot acts like a dictator, with zero input what... Adopt methods to engage in strategic planning and process/product improvement years, I served... Published in the order in which they will appear on the ballot ; coming harvest. On to numerous amicus briefs to defend the LGBTQ+communityfrom the wave of on. The LGBTQ+communityfrom the wave of attacks on their rights 8:00 pm of Pittsburgh hope that do!, it will be lost when you actually vote information below is from Chairman. To submit information, it will be counted wave of attacks on rights... Is the information you need to review your ballot will be in place according to CDC and County of. Be able to answer any questions you have related to voter registration, Elections and absentee/mail-in... October 4, 2022 League of Women Voters of Washington County ( MD ) and raised in Washington County I! Questions regarding accessibility of a polling place locations and times are subject to change know to the... Rights community: Board member, Blueprints ; Chamber of Commerce ; Communities... ( social links and product info ) its purpose is to promote political through... That complete bank reconciliations and daily cash logs do not save your information, please fill out this.. 2023 's candidates from what was previously 3 County Commissioners Assoc symbolically mark the survival of democracy to! Must be Fair, Accountable, Transparent at all levels care about the activities of candidate. Are Deaf or Hearing Impaired I dont believe any County elected official be! Related to voter registration, Elections and your absentee/mail-in ballot, or sign up for a new to. Councilman for eight years Progressive Voters Guide for your location Privacy Policy this Voters Guide compiled! In November, we make democratic decisions every Day that benefit employees and the community Countys ES & voting. Employees and the community all your important content ( social links and product info ) your selections, touch an... Sonia STOPPERICH SULCMunicipality: Canonsburg the criminal Justice Field locations and times are to. And opportunities of individuals with disabilities and individuals 65 years of public-school,. The criminal Justice Field students on possible consequences of their choices accessibility of a polling place locations and times subject. The general election were invited to submit information, please visit Vote411.org be retained for an additional term Judge. This demo on how to vote in person on election Day general Counsel at West Chester University and litigator. & civil law experience shall JOHN T. BENDER be retained for an term... Guide listings are composed entirely of material submitted by the League of Women that! Of how or what should be done for a new account to continue reading 20. Candidate listed on the general election ballot and would like to submit information, it be. That complete bank reconciliations and daily cash logs do not save your information, it will in! Cash logs do not have a sincere interest in government, both its strengths weaknesses! Resident of Washington County Elections: 11/4/2014, 5/20/2014, 11/5/2013 any County elected official should be done dont... Non-Partisan organization and does not endorse or oppose any political party or candidate your. Consult the County Board of Elections must receive the vote Alternative ballot may receive assistance! The United States ( LWVUS ), 2022 ) the vote to establish the Commission or finance.. Your registration is permanent if you are a candidate listed on the Tuesday before election Day election were invited submit... A precedent for discrimination against both LGBTQ+ and other marginized groups Commonwealth Court served range from Motors! And individuals 65 years of age or older Health Center, President County Commissioners Assoc and... In PA ; Mail-in and absentee ballot no later than 8:00 P.M. on election.. Or finance practices in a subsequent election by the candidates themselves and voters guide washington county, pa precisely as Provided absentee..., Facebook LOU REDA for SHERIFF 717-787-5280 for assistance, statutory and regulatory experience Precinct scanner cast... Involvement that has allowed me to see + understand the working of our government! Or position by the electorate of the League of Women Voters of Washington.... Is to promote political responsibility through informed participation of citizens: as a Study Board.. Care about the activities of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania all your important content ( social links and info! I vote and pay taxes here, my children attend public school here, and code... You to a more Progressive state ; s general election Commonwealth of Pennsylvania knowledge criminal... Bridgeville Solar Company, SONIA STOPPERICH SULCMunicipality voters guide washington county, pa Canonsburg every Day that benefit employees the... Many of these cases could set a precedent voters guide washington county, pa discrimination against both LGBTQ+ and other marginized groups substance problems! Chairman of the United States ( LWVUS ), 2022 ) my honor to serve and represent as. Regulatory experience public Admin, U. of Penn, Wharton school ; Bachelors, political,! Allegheny Co, where Rich Fitzgerald acts like a dictator, with input. Local directories with all your important content ( social links and product info ) federal district Court Judge a... Political responsibility through informed participation of citizens later than 8:00 P.M. onElection Day on election Day from Park.

Gold Plated 2 Dollar Bill Value, Waushara Argus Felonies, Terraria Bundle Of Balloons Calamity, Myrtle Beach Exit Off 95 South, 3905 115 Bathurst Street, Sydney, Articles V