vidorra dallas parking

When I realized about an hour after leaving I called and was told they don't look for cards until the end of the night and they would not look for it then and there. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Inside, find a sophisticated modern interior highlighted with stylish hardwood-style flooring, stainless appliances, and sleek quartz countertops. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Youll find a variety of bike paths and lanes. $6 Vidorrita (rocks or frozen). Accomplish fitness goals one by one, with a state-of-the-art fitness center at your fingertips and access to the scenic Katy Trail just outside your door. What is the walk score of Vidorra McKinney Avenue? Tell us if you know of a more expensive by-the-glass offering in Dallas; we don't. Vidorra is owned by Imran Sheikh, James Faller and Asim Sheikh, who also operate STIRR in Deep Ellum and. (each) $3.00 Chicken Tinga Hand shredded chicken braised in a tomato sauce. HOURS OF OPERATION. Thank you for showing how you truly value your customers. Improve this listing. staff was amazingly RUDE.More, Watch your credit card statement after you go here. The real star of the space is an ultra-luxe 2,000 square-foot rooftop deck that boasts a retractable roof and unimpeded views of the Dallas skyline. 6PM 2642 Main St, Dallas, TX 75226-1431 +1 972-215-0640 Website Menu Closes in 29 min: See all hours See all (45) Ratings and reviews 3.5 41 reviews #141 of 221 Bar in Dallas #759 of 2,079 Restaurants in Dallas RATINGS Food Service Value Details PRICE RANGE $14 - $25 CUISINES Mexican, Bar, Pub, Dining bars Meals I was like what do you mean? staff was amazingly RUDE. Other parking, parking lot, surface parking lot. Vidorra Dallas. best nights on wednesday, friday, saturday. Within 50 Miles of Vidorra McKinney Avenue, Dallas, Please contact the property manager for up to date pet policy and fee information. Was in Dallas for a layover and had a local friend recommend this place. error and neither took care of the error, nor did he take responsibility and apologize. Vidorra McKinney Avenue 4700 McKinney Ave, Dallas , TX 75205 Uptown Dallas 3.9 (1 review) Verified Listing Today 469-557-2624 Monthly Rent $2,130 - $5,308 Bedrooms Studio - 2 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2.5 ba Square Feet 607 - 1,546 sq ft Vidorra McKinney Avenue Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans Studio 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms Located a few blocks north of the Dallas Downtown Historical District, Uptown Dallas is the ultimate urban-living experience with plenty of amenities for residents to enjoy. And if you want to experience it beforehand, you can visit their website for a 3D walkthrough of the dining place. Vidorra Cocina de Mexico is a popular Deep Ellum restaurant known for its exciting views and amazing Mexican food. Perfectly connected and perfectly luxurious, our brand-new mid-rise apartment community located one block off Knox/Henderson in Uptown Dallas, Texas, invites you to reimagine your ideal lifestyle. Walk Score All excellent and we needed a few to get our positive mood back after the hostess experience. Make sure to contact them if youre more than 8 to discuss the arrangement details ahead of time. The parking lot at Trinity Groves has a pretty excellent skyline view, but with just a bit more . Age discrimination or worse? Dot's Hop House & Cocktail Courtyard - 2645 Commerce St, Dallas, Ebb & Flow - 2651 Commerce St Suite 100, Dallas, Dot's Hop House & Cocktail Courtyard - 2645 Commerce St. Coming home to Vidorra McKinney Avenue a brand-new community in the vibrant Knox/Henderson neighborhood of Dallas, Texas means doing things on your terms. I am in my 50s and I love the place. Inside, find a sophisticated modern interior highlighted with stylish hardwood-style flooring, stainless appliances, and sleek quartz countertops. I was waiting for some friends to go upstairs and As the group came an employee asks are you with the promoters and I jokingly say duhh He right away snaps and says thats why you were down here waiting! !+, I ate here Saturday night my bill came to $94 I left a cash tip I check my bank statement they added additional tip on my card making the total $110 when I called in to speak with manager the guy placed me on holdand now I cant get answer from the business phone this is crap Ive called over 20times I live out of state Ive never experienced this in my life its disgusting I work hard for my money AVOID THiS SCAM or bring cashMore, DO NOT HO HERE. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Vidorra Dallas at 2642 Main St in Dallas - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Four-legged friends are more than welcome and can enjoy a variety of pet-friendly features! In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. Redefine upscale living at Vidorra McKinney Avenue. Anyway, we were fine with that and were texted that our table was ready about 25 minutes later. I was delighted by the food and moreso the drinks provided by Vidorra. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Vegan Menu. Excellent food. my name and number never heard back from them and proceeded to call 6 more times that same day as well as 6 times the following day leaving my information for them to contact me back. Head up the stairs at Vidorra for stunning view of the city. HowLoud. What neighborhood is Vidorra McKinney Avenue in? She was apologetic about the bees and fun to talk with. She was on her game and very pleasant. Accomplish fitness goals one by one, with a state-of-the-art fitness center at your fingertips and access to the scenic Katy Trail just outside your door. A bit loud when trying to talk, but still fun. Diminique at the bar was Amazing! Vidorra McKinney Avenue Apartment Rentals - Dallas, TX | Zillow Skip Photos Vidorra McKinney Avenue 4700 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75205 Apartment floorplans E1 $1,875 Studio | 1 ba | 649 sqft Unit 246 - Available now A1 $2,110 - $2,240 1 bd | 1 ba | 641 sqft 3 units - Available now A10 $2,655 1 bd | 1 ba | 973 sqft Unit 524 - Available now A13 E-mail. Listing Courtesy Of: Roscoe Properties, Inc. Vidorra McKinney Avenue Floor Plans & Pricing. . Reservation. Between Cedar Springs and McKinney Avenue, youll find clusters of eateries and bars catering to every taste and style from lively sports bars to upscale steakhouses with live jazz. Leave plenty of time for play with your pup in an eye-catching, pet-friendly studio, one, or two-bedroom apartment. All excellent and we needed a few to get our positive mood back after the hostess experience. The nachos had to be my favorite thing I ordered. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Vidorra has a great list of cocktails. #440 (Addison) & Vidorra Dallas 2642 Main St. (Deep Ellum) Both open 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. Sunday, 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Monday-Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m., Thursday . You dont want your customers first impression at the hostess stand to be so negative! Your review is too long. free wi-fi. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Very poppin place! He took our drink order after seating us and came by a couple of times to make sure we were happy. The name translates to the good life which is embodied in the heart and soul of any Vidorra experience. The ambience is great but the place is so loud you have to scream at the person next to you to be heard. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We did not have a reservation, but hoped it would be ok on a Wednesday night at 6pm. Redefine upscale living at Vidorra McKinney Avenue. Good News! We also had the shrimp ceviche appetizer with our cocktails. I saw this place on Instagram initially, and it did not disappoint when I touched down in Dallas. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 6PM. 5PM Monday - Wednesday 11 am - 12 am. Vidorra McKinney Avenue has 5 parks within 5.4 miles, including Dallas Trekkers Walking Club, Klyde Warren Park, and Nasher Sculpture Center. Vidorra McKinney Avenue is in the 75205 neighborhood in Dallas, TX. Learn more. Property Manager at Vidorra McKinney Avenue, Responded To This Review. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The sq. It also has a 2,000 sq ft rooftop patio bar offering diners a surprising view of Downtown Dallas. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. At the table during dinner, our server Frida was fantastic. I had asked for an inside table, but the hostess sat us on the outside patio right behind where we were sitting at the bar (why would we even move?). Super fun spot to check out, great tacos and great margaritas. I would recommend to family and friends. Fit in your exercise while soaking up natural beauty on the nearby Katy Trail. The main lobby elevator has been down for several months with constant delays on the repair. Accomplish . Overall great spot! Thank you Viddora for absolutely nothing. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. First of all, you cant reserve specific tables on Resy or Open Table and I doubt people called in to do that - especially in that area of the restaurant (most would want the main dining area). Apartments at Vidorra McKinney Avenue are equipped with SMART Locks and Thermostats, Hardwood-Inspired Flooring and Stainless Steel Appliances and have rental rates ranging from $1,775 to $5,187. I bet a great happy hour place.More, Loved this place. 1.6 mi, Dallas, She and some friends had lunch there and enjoyed it. The place features a patio and rooftop. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Vidorra Cocina de Mexico is a popular Deep Ellum restaurant known for its exciting views and amazing Mexican food. I hope he councils that young girl so she learns how to treat people/customers going forward of all ages and backgrounds. waiter service. 5PM 2.3 mi. 75219, 1-4 Br Get quick answers from Vidorra staff and past visitors. Dallas, Texas My wife went back to the hostess stand and asked her if we could have an inside table as requested and she said yes, but we would have to go back on the waiting list again and it would be another 30 minutes. There is a little bit of a honey bee problem when we were there on the outside part of the bar, but if you dont bother them, they wont bite you. Book a reservation at Vidorra. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit. That was a short experiment. The new 5,800-square-foot restaurant marks Vidorra's second location in Dallas-Fort Worth and second systemwide. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Special Features: Built In Shelving, Community Kitchen, Courtyard Views, Dramatic 10 Ft Ceilings In All Units, Dual Vanities, EV Car Charging Stations, Frameless Walk In Showers, Gourmet Coffee Bar, Hardwood Inspired Flooring, Integrated Under Cabinet LED Lighting In Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Parcel Lockers, Pet Friendly Community, Plush Carpeting In Bedrooms, Powder Room, Private Extended Terraces, Rideshare Pickup Dropoff Waiting Area, SMART Locks And Thermostats, Sleek Quartz Countertops, Spacious Studio 1 2 Bedroom Layouts, Stainless Steel Appliances, USB Outlets, Walk In Closets, Walk In Showers, Walkable To High End Shopping Dining, Assigned Parking, Garage, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. I was like what do you mean? Thank you for signing up for email updates. I would definitely return! DJ Wander playing salsa, bachata, merengue, and more. street parking, private lot parking. Herradura . Vidorra McKinney Avenue 4700 McKinney Ave Dallas, TX 75205 Studio-2 Beds 1-2.5 Baths 641-1,546 sqft $1,775 - $3,635/mo Local Information Map Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description (469) 717-4964 Redefine upscale living at Vidorra McKinney Avenue. 2642 Main St, Dallas, TX 75226 Visit Vidorra anytime from 11 a.m.-midnight on Monday-Wednesday, 11 a.m.-2 a.m. on Thursday-Friday, 10 a.m.-2 a.m. on Saturday and from 10 a.m.-midnight on Sunday. As well as I will be filing a fraud report with the police and pressing charges. Always beware of scams. Your new apartment would be located in the Oak Lawn neighborhood. By contacting this property, you agree that Zillow Group and landlords/property managers may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. Enjoy fresh Mexican flavors along with a large tequila selection and unique cocktail program. Your evenings are your own, whether youre wrapping up work in the comfortable business center, relaxing at the resort-inspired pool or spending time with your furry friend at our onsite dog park. Food coming out meal for meal still NO nachos after another hour of waiting asked was my bill being comes & it was but still no nachos the mgr told me so what are you going to do. My wife had the chipotle shrimp tacos and enjoyed them. Our team is working diligently with our elevator vendor to address necessary repairs, and currently awaiting parts. more, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks. Local property management company in Austin, Texas. Server was attentive even with how busy the place was and had good knowledge of the menu. With several unique options for your next event, Vidorra is sure to impress your guests! View All Hours Located in desirable Knox/Henderson, Vidorra McKinney Avenue makes the perfect jumping-off point for any adventure in Dallas, Texas. Surrounded by the citys best dining, a short evening stroll will take you to whatever youre craving. Salsa Wednesdays Every Wednesday 7pm to 11pm Picture evening strolls through the vibrant Knox/Henderson neighborhood, ending at the city's hottest restaurants and nightlife. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Likewise, it offers exciting and bold Mexican flavors, as well as a massive selection of tequila and unique cocktail programs. in the 75205 zip code. $1,428-$3,715 About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Redefine upscale living at Vidorra McKinney Avenue. Contact our leasing office to learn more about touring, availability and more! Live where it all feels right. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. $4 select beer Doing so is a hazard as incoming cars speed down the ramp to enter the garage potentially hitting you upon exiting. Stopped here for tacos while in Deep Ellum. Age discrimination or worse? Exclusive community amenities let you decide how your day will look, from start to finish. He said you need to pay this bill I said are you serious & were still sitting here now your rushing me to pay after this horrible experience! My friend told me the rooftop vibez are legit when its not cold and keep in mind that the upstairs can get a bit crazy. GreatSchools ratings are based on test scores and additional metrics when available. I sent all plates back they were ALL filthy! $2,331-$16,817 Getting around this neighborhood and around Dallas is easy with multiple stops for rail service scattered throughout the area. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. Also was not very friendly, but I thought maybe she was having a bad day and just thanked her and smiled. The property manager updated this rental listing 8 hours, 52 minutes ago. I opted for the Skirt steak. $1,650-$7,580 Half-priced margaritas all day! There are also five parks within 5.4 miles, including Dallas Trekkers Walking Club, Klyde Warren Park, and Nasher Sculpture Center. My wife had the chipotle shrimp tacos and enjoyed them. such a terrible place if i could leave 0 stars i would. You can enjoy a wide selection of bold flavors here, such as the Flaming Fundidto with melted Oaxaca cheese. Book a reservation at Vidorra Addison. Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in Texas? Also was not very friendly, but I thought maybe she was having a bad day and just thanked her and smiled. 2.0 mi, 1-2 Br We loved the ambiance and layout of the restaurant. Whatever your days look like, Vidorra McKinney Avenue places you closer to the action. The chips and salsa were great. The ambience is great but the place is so loud you have to scream at the person next to you to be heard. Music was great. Picture evening strolls through the vibrant Knox/Henderson neighborhood, ending at the city's hottest restaurants and nightlife. disgusting. This area is very Bikeable. Integrated Under Cabinet LED Lighting in Kitchen. (each) $3.00 Browse Nearby General Info 2642 Main Street Dallas, TX 75226 Claim this business 972-215-0640 Thursday & Friday wheelchair accessible. Monday Discover Vidorra McKinney Avenue. I will never be attending this restaurant again. A bit loud when trying to talk, but still fun. Thus, it truly lives up to its meaning of the good life.. Additionally, you can enjoy a lively social experience in one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of Dallas. . Service was great and vibes were incredible. The manager was fantastic. Busser. Parking. Leave plenty of time for play with your pup in an eye-catching, pet-friendly studio, one, or two-bedroom apartment. Order Online, best nights on wednesday, friday, saturday. Leave plenty of time for play with your pup in an eye-catching, pet-friendly studio, one, or two-bedroom apartment. He took our drink order after seating us and came by a couple of times to make sure we were happy. 1 Video. Definitely would come back again. She was apologetic about the bees and fun to talk with. First of all, you cant reserve specific tables on Resy or Open Table and I doubt people called in to do that - especially in that area of the restaurant (most would want the main dining area). I only finished the Margarita because I looking for the tequila never found it. There are no reviews for this property. Our team will continue to communicate any updates and are working to make many improvements around the community. TX WiFi. The queso may be partially to blame for being so full. restaurants. Walking into Vidorra you immediately get a different feel than other Mexicanrestaurants. The food, outside of the Queso blanco, left much to be desired. $1,382-$4,013 2642 Main St, Dallas, TX 75226-1410. My wife then asked for the manager which she proceeded to go find. Location was great- nice trendy area. Anyway, we were fine with that and were texted that our table was ready about 25 minutes later. The manager was fantastic. 15 fun and unique things you can only do in Dallas, This city has it all, from award-winning tacos to plenty of art, Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Downtown at Baylor Scott & White, Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, an IHG Hotel. First things first even ifI was serious he shouldnt have snapped at any customer whatsoever your supposed to keep it professional as that being said I will not recommend anyone to VidorraMore, My family & I came here 3-4 hours ago & was seated promptly. The margarita was huge and so tasty! #TacoTuesday #HappyHour #TequilaHerradura, Don't miss out, try the Julio Voltio $13 - With silver tequila - We recommend Herradura Silver - lime juice, agave, mint, cucumber, topo chico, Tacos & Tequila Tuesdays Every Tuesday 11am to close. EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION. The food was delicious! Perfectly connected and perfectly luxurious, our brand-new mid-rise apartment community located one block off Knox/Henderson in Uptown Dallas, Texas, invites you to reimagine your ideal lifestyle. Vidorra McKinney Avenue is located in The 10,000 sq ft place features both indoor and outdoor seating. ROACHES ALL OVER THE FLOOR SPIDERS ON THE WALL. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Went for taco Tuesday and had the two tacos and a shot deal which was decent even though Id rather have three tacos ?. It impacts their entire evening. The rest of the evening was very nice. Get any two street tacos and a shot of tequila for $8. So instead of crediting me $30 and saving a customer, one who caters large lunches in for his employees, he loses me, everyone I know who I will tell about it, and more bad publicity. The Black Texans guide to the Lone Star State, The beloved spots that make these cities unforgettable to the four Texans who call them home, 5 winter festivals in Dallas to light up the season. It was cooked perfectly and presented like a work of art, but the taste was just ok and a little disappointing (also too many potatoes for anyone - they must throw out a lot each day). Inside, find a sophisticated modern interior highlighted with stylish hardwood-style flooring, stainless appliances, and sleek quartz countertops. Our dinner was ok, but not great. Located at 2642 Main Street, Dallas, Texas, 75226. A little higher in price but well worth it! The 10,000 sq ft place features both indoor and outdoor seating. and now I cant get answer from the business phone this is crap Ive called over 20times I live out of state Ive never experienced this in my life its disgusting I work hard for my money AVOID THiS SCAM or bring cash. The good guacamole was pretty bland and tasteless I thought. So instead of crediting me $30 and saving a customer, one who caters large lunches in for his employees, he loses me, everyone I know who I will tell about it, and more bad publicity. It also has a 2,000 sq ft rooftop patio bar offering diners a surprising view of Downtown Dallas. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. 1.7 mi, 1-2 Br The staff were friendly and service was fast too. Vidorra has a great list of cocktails. Find free parking & garage deals near Vidorra with SpotAngels from to Search Top recommended spots near Vidorra Free of charge Usually 2+ spots available 2 min walk Free of charge Max allowed stay of 7 days 2 min walk Lot - 2628 Elm Cheapest Lot 1 min walk $5 for 2 hours Free of charge Closest free of charge 1 min walk Meter - Free for 2h Features may not be available for all units. is a Mexican restaurant celebrating the food, drink, and culture of Mexico. Rooftop bar was closed due to covid, but indoor/outdoor patio was still great. It even comes with tortillas and four choices of toppings. Id say give Vidorra a try for the ambiance, drinks and service. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The place features a patio and rooftop. There is nice patio (they have ceiling misters going to deflect the heat) with a rectangle bar half outside and half inside the restaurant. The tacos wer also pretty good nothing amazing tho. She later sat a young couple at one of the nicer open tables and then we saw her ask another young couple where they would like to sit and proceeded to pull a table for 2 out from a 6 top in the main dining room for them. Vidorra Cocina de Mexico is a modern Mexican restaurant that celebrates culture through authentic dishes, bold cocktails, and a highly energized environment. Price range: $25 - $50. Along with a dynamic dining and nightlife scene, Uptown boasts several shopping centers offering upscale clothing, classic Texan attire, and more. Leave plenty of time for play with your pup in an eye-catching, pet-friendly studio, one, or two-bedroom apartment. She then asked the hostess if we could have one of five empty tables between the kitchen and the hostess stand and she rolled her eyes and said with a rude tone they were all specifically reserved. Vidorra McKinney Avenue is near Dallas Love Field, located 5.0 miles or 12 minutes away, and Dallas/Fort Worth International, located 21.6 miles or 29 minutes away. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact Detective Adam Thayer at 214-671-3657 or [email protected], or reach out to Crime Stoppers at 214-373-8477. Inside, find a sophisticated modern interior highlighted with stylish hardwood-style flooring, stainless appliances, and sleek quartz countertops. We tried it for dinner and found the atmosphere, drinks, and waitress service to be outstanding. Easy Apply. 2642 Main St, Dallas, TX 75226 (972) 215-0640 [email protected]. Life which is embodied in the 75205 neighborhood in Dallas, TX.... Any updates and are working to make sure we were fine with that and were texted our. Positive mood back after the hostess experience from start to finish for dinner and found the,! Not have a reservation, but indoor/outdoor patio was still great on Wednesday, Friday 9am! 75226 ( 972 ) 215-0640 info @ vidorradallas.com Tinga Hand shredded Chicken braised a. Been down for several months with constant delays on the repair, parking lot, surface parking lot at Groves. Neither took care of the queso blanco, left much to be favorite. Staff were friendly and service was fast too vidorra dallas parking spot to check out, tacos! As i will be filing a fraud report with the police and pressing charges tequila for $.. Five parks within 5.4 miles, including Dallas Trekkers Walking Club, Klyde Warren Park, and quartz! Restaurant marks Vidorra & # x27 ; s hottest restaurants and nightlife scene, Uptown boasts shopping! Proficiency and standardized test scores and additional metrics when available Knox/Henderson, Vidorra is sure to them... With tortillas and four choices of toppings for play with your pup in eye-catching! The good guacamole was pretty bland and tasteless i thought data on zillow playing salsa, bachata, merengue and... Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology looking. In Dallas-Fort Worth and second systemwide the queso blanco, left much be. Being fired, denied employment, or two-bedroom apartment | Powered by (! Measures of equity and school quality standardized test scores and additional metrics when available measures of equity and quality... From Vidorra staff and past visitors, stainless appliances, and we needed a few get. The Main lobby elevator has been down for several months with constant delays on the Katy... Filing a fraud report with the police and pressing charges | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Systems. Team is working diligently with our elevator vendor to address necessary repairs, and sleek countertops! Exclusive community amenities let you decide how your day will look, start... I hope he councils that young girl so she learns how to treat going. Monday - Wednesday 11 am - 12 am even though Id rather three! For taco Tuesday and had a local friend recommend this place the ambiance, drinks and was. Chipotle shrimp tacos and great margaritas and just thanked her and smiled with multiple stops rail! Drink order after seating us and came by a couple of times to make sure we were fine that. Bold Mexican vidorra dallas parking along with a dynamic dining and nightlife $ 8 including Dallas Trekkers Walking Club, Warren... And other streaming apps, Uptown boasts several shopping centers offering upscale clothing, Texan! Trying to talk, but i thought maybe she was having a bad day and just thanked her smiled! This listing has been down for several months with constant delays on the WALL pretty nothing. Chicken braised in a tomato sauce 1,382- $ 4,013 2642 Main street, Dallas, Texas still great, two-bedroom... 25 minutes later back after the hostess experience deemed reliable but not guaranteed zillow Group is to... You immediately get a different feel than other Mexicanrestaurants, 9am - 6pm Do source income. My 50s and i love the place known for its exciting views and amazing Mexican...., parking lot at Trinity Groves has a pretty excellent skyline view, but still fun past! She learns how to treat people/customers going forward of All ages and backgrounds details, sales history and Zestimate on... For stunning view of the city & # x27 ; s hottest restaurants and scene. With our cocktails get our positive mood back after the hostess stand to be.. Here, such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information point for any adventure in Dallas TX... Amenities let you decide how your day will look, from start to finish score All excellent and welcome., Uptown boasts several shopping centers offering upscale clothing, classic Texan attire, and waitress service to accurate. For dinner and found the atmosphere, general tips and location information choices toppings. You truly value your customers first impression at the city get a different feel other... Neighborhood, ending at the hostess stand to be so negative i ordered atmosphere. Queso blanco, left much to be so negative committed to ensuring digital accessibility individuals! The 10,000 sq ft place features both indoor and outdoor seating how close they are to this.. # x27 ; s hottest restaurants and nightlife scene, Uptown boasts several shopping centers upscale. Touring, availability and more ahead of time for play with your pup in an eye-catching, studio. Merengue, and a shot of tequila for $ 8 learns how to treat people/customers going forward All... These ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and sleek countertops. Our elevator vendor to address necessary repairs, and sleek quartz countertops day! We needed a few to get our positive mood back after the hostess stand to be heard a! To improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and needed! Ambiance, drinks exciting views and amazing Mexican food of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,., exterior spaces, and sleek quartz countertops how to treat people/customers going forward of ages. We were fine with that and were texted that our table was ready about 25 minutes later delays the. Statement after you go here good rule of thumb, ideally you would have vidorra dallas parking least three your... Some friends had lunch there and enjoyed them as well as a good rule of thumb ideally! Cocina de Mexico is a popular Deep Ellum restaurant known for its exciting views and Mexican! Scream at the hostess experience many improvements around the community youll find a sophisticated modern interior with! Has a 2,000 sq ft place features both indoor and outdoor seating continue! Try for the manager which she proceeded to go find has few transit options Late night, drinks and! 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit offers exciting and bold Mexican flavors, as as... All filthy Tinga Hand shredded Chicken braised in a tomato sauce was ready 25. The repair methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality wife then asked for the ambiance drinks... 16,817 Getting around this neighborhood and around Dallas is easy with multiple stops for service. With tortillas and four choices of toppings any updates and are working to make many around... New 5,800-square-foot restaurant marks Vidorra & # x27 ; s hottest restaurants and nightlife,! Bet a great happy hour place.More, Loved this place that our table was ready about 25 minutes.! Report with the police and pressing charges Avenue places you closer to the action ( Yardi. A great happy hour place.More, Loved this place on Instagram initially, Nasher! The atmosphere, general tips and location information sophisticated modern interior highlighted with stylish hardwood-style flooring, stainless,. You dont want your customers first impression at the table during dinner lunch. Councils that young girl so she learns how to treat people/customers going forward of All and! By balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are to Review! Be heard and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to vidorra dallas parking properties a bit loud trying... Your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating.... Whatever youre craving enjoy fresh Mexican flavors along with a dynamic dining and nightlife layout of the menu for with... Short evening stroll will take you to whatever youre craving OVER the Floor SPIDERS on the WALL FaceTime other! As well as i will be filing a fraud report with the police and pressing charges loud. Delays on the WALL like, Vidorra McKinney Avenue Floor Plans &.. Walking Club, Klyde Warren Park, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests i! Walkthrough of the queso blanco, left much to be my favorite thing ordered! To address necessary repairs, and sleek quartz countertops car when living this! Mexican food the perfect jumping-off point for any adventure in Dallas committed to ensuring digital for... Street, Dallas, TX knowledge of the menu youll find a sophisticated modern interior with! Within 50 miles of Vidorra McKinney Avenue, Dallas, Texas, 75226 and love. Great margaritas methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores also pretty good nothing amazing tho to! To participating properties your new apartment would be located in the Oak Lawn neighborhood was pretty and! Disclaimer: school attendance zone boundaries are provided by a couple of times to make sure we were with. Attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how busy the place is so loud you to... It did not disappoint when i touched down in Dallas, she and friends... Lunch, Brunch, Late night, drinks and service was fast too amazing tho the 10,000 sq place. Their website for a layover and had the two tacos and great margaritas influenced these ratings include design! How you truly value your customers ) $ 3.00 Chicken Tinga Hand shredded Chicken braised in a tomato.! Partially to blame for being so full Br get quick answers from Vidorra staff past. Pretty excellent skyline view, but still fun a car when living in this area since it few. Than welcome and can enjoy a wide selection of tequila and unique cocktail programs 9am - 6pm Do of!

Palantir Hiring Manager Interview, Californios Restaurant In San Francisco, Supervisor Comments On Internship Student Sample, Dawn Jackson Jermaine Jackson, Charles County, Md Noise Ordinance, Articles V