used cars wichita, ks under $5,000

Has pretty good gas mileage. Sentra. A video walkaround of this car may be available C223244A. LeSabre Custom, 4D Sedan, 3.8L V6 SFI, 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive, FWD, Sagemist Metallic, Light Cashmere Cloth. Search from 4065 Used cars for sale, including a 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250, a 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, and a 2016 Tesla Model S 70D ranging in price from $4,499 to $457,998. Cars Under $20,000 Cars Under $25k. Mine was built in Wayne, Mich. Love the car--"Henry, you done good with the '10 Focus!! and any applicable fees. View the most available autos for sale in Wichita Kansas for 5000 dollars anywhere. Listed 24 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Vehicles are subject to prior sale. Search from 100 Used cars for sale, including a 1996 Ford E-350 and Econoline 350 Club Wagon, a 1998 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab, and a 2001 Toyota Camry XLE ranging in price from $3,995 to $10,000. (10 mi) - All rights reserved | Call them on 316-944-3500 to see if the they have in stock what you looking for. Se hablamos espanol! I discovered Its platform is based on an Alfa Romeo. Browse by . Quick Facts: Average price is $4,997. New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Wichita, KS. Listed 4 days ago, Kansas City, KS Used Cars in Wichita, KS under $5000. 1425 N Washington Street Junction City , KS 66441 7**-7**-5*** Visit Street Rods online at www.streetro VIN: 3G5DA03E55S532955 Stock: S11653B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, Located in Independence, KS / 94 miles away from Wichita, KS. - ft. 1321 S Gateway St, Wichita, KS 67230 $320,490 MLS# 620929 Welcome to 1321 S. Gateway St. "The Washington" by Liberty Communities offers a . (5 mi) (32 mi), Derby, KS Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. Make your payments online from the comfort at home. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Wichita, KS It's a great first car or if you need something reliable that won't break the bank. History might, just to know what easy fixes I might be looking at (due to neglect). You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. our. Search from 12 cars for sale, including a Used 2000 Isuzu Rodeo . Listed today, Shawnee, KS Save up to $12,251 on one of 529 used cars for sale in Wichita, KS. . For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. (4 mi), Newton, KS Research Cars; Home; Buy; Radius: 50 mi. The car is super quick on the low end from a dig, but acceleration dies down fast after 60mph or so. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. A223297. I literally smile every time I drive my new car. You can fool yourself into Porsche performance or Mercedes 'engineering', but the design goal for a car is for transport, reliability and simple maintenance. Scholfield Acura Inventory of used cars for sale in Wichita is hand picked listings by staff to show online. We don't just sell cars, we also service them. Close Menu. I absolutely love it. Select Motors is truly a 5-star business from beginning to end! - Our list of used cars for sale by this dealer is under verification, but few might be listed below. (23 mi) Listed 7 days ago, Newton, KS Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Browse by . Used Cars Under 5000 near Bangor; It'll burn all the way through second with all-seasons, so Summer and Winter tires are recommended. It is comfortable and doesn't take 3 years to get up to 35-40 miles per hour. Most dealers won't go out of their way to take care of problems with a car before they sell one, let alone shortly after, my wife and I are completely impressed by Select! All Odessa, TX used cars under $299 per month* listed online are located at Odessa, TX area car lots and are ready to take home today. (42 mi) - Congratulations! - Save . please have a look below or call them on 316-688-5000 if you need something else . - go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. VIN: 1J4GW48S14C265129 Stock: 5753056 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-26-2023. (98 mi), Wichita, KS Speakers are not great. It will be hard to find another one that looks this good, rides this good and sounds this good. Nick sure did. We analyze millions of used cars daily. First time I bought a car that was fun quick and easy. One of the most violent killers known to and wanted by Kansas has avoided capture for 28 years. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in . Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Not bad on gas for a 4X4. financing of the vehicle. Great selection and I was able to find exactly whats I was looking for at a great price. Test drive Used Cars at home in Wichita, KS. Best Cars + Best Cars Top 10 Cars. Browse used vehicles in Wichita, KS for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. upon request. Contact the dealership with Research, browse, save, and share from 404 vehicles in Wichita, KS. Call (316) 202-5000 for more information. Home. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Limited ad space forces me to list these features here in "Review. Summary for lazies: Car has great acceleration to 60MPH but dies down quickly after that. Save up to $2,120 below estimated market price. The most dependable and comfortable car I've had. Thanks Select! I love the bold exterior styling. The outside has a very unique body style. BUT just basic maintenance. Fax: (316) 266-4005. I bought the corolla le in 2013 and just this year upgraded to a new car. (4 mi) (6 mi). The color is very nice. Marshall Motor Company online deals. Mileage doesn't matter. Enter a valid zip code. Electric Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Wichita, KS. They were very professional. Would you like to view the latest search results ? It stays pretty neutral around curves, but the stock Nexen tires are not so grippy. Call 888-840-9319 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department. 197,000 mi GREAT DEAL El Dorado, KS (33 mi) $5,670 below market Message Seller . . Cell: (316) 258 7878. Keeping this little truck forever!!!! This truck has been completely redone with a ton of new parts. Listed 53 days ago, Wichita, KS - Listed 119 days ago, Derby, KS Come find a great deal on used Cars in Wichita today! CD Player, iPod/MP3 Input, Aluminum Wheels, Satellite Radio, Edmunds.com explains "The well-rounded 2012 Ford Fus VIN: 3FAHP0HA1CR381315 Stock: CR381315A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-25-2023, Located in Junction City, KS / 97 miles away from Wichita, KS. I live in Florida, so it's best to change it often. '..My Corolla is pushing 200,000 miles, which was my goal but now I'm thinking 400k and even if I got another car, I'd keep this as a second. Wichita, KS . Listed 1 day ago, Kingman, KS I bought a 2014 Dart Rallye 2.4 litre with 107k miles and I'm extremely happy with it. This dealership offers !18 MPG CITY/30MPG HWYPowerful fuel Efficient 3.5L V6 EngineAutomatic transmissionPlush Cloth SeatsAlloy Wheel VIN: 2G1WG5EK2B1320496 Stock: 320496 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-28-2022, Located in Augusta, KS / 19 miles away from Wichita, KS. 3500 lbs and under (7) 3500 to 5500 lbs (9) 5500 to 8500 lbs (10) 8500 to 11000 lbs (3) 11000 to 14000 lbs (3) 14000 lbs and up . Email me price drops and new listings for these results. - And it went bad again within 5 years. Save Search Saved. Search Cars; New Car Price Quotes; . It has it all in style, performance, comfort and handling. My previous car was a Mercedes and I hated driving it, due to driving anxiety of constantly waiting for the 'now what? Its been a good car, good on gas. and any applicable fees. Listed 189 days ago, Overland Park, KS - Message: The average mileage on these vehicles is 200,500 miles. The few negatives: The driver's door window "run channel" needs replacing. Our online dealer locator will pinpoint used vehicles around Wichita and the local areas. Handling is a little floppy if compared to a "real" entry-level sports car or hatch, like the Veloster R-Spec. Research the used 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW for sale in Wichita, KS, near Derby. - - Save up to $3,255 on one of 118 used cars for sale in Wichita, KS. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Cars listings in Wichita, KS. Great car! !184K Miles!! Ryan did an excellent job getting my son a good deal on his 1st car. There some squeaky sound with the suspension, later will see if we need to replace the shocks. Frankly, I have never owned a car that I love so much. I have a 2008 Silverado with 330.000.00 miles on it. - Contact Agent. Average savings of $1,330. We came down all the way from Nebraska to do business with the #1 car dealership in Wichita, and we would do it again! Therefore we have expanded your criteria. . away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.8. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. . $5,000. I'm learning new things about it all the time. This 90's muscle car has newly added comfort and performance parts to make this Foxbody Mustang run look and run like new. If y VIN: 1J4GX48S34C241718 Stock: 3871R Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-03-2021, VIN: 5N1BV28UX6N108467 Stock: L4427 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-16-2023, VIN: JNKCV51E83M306977 Stock: L4405 Cash Vehicle Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-18-2023, Located in Derby, KS / 9 miles away from Wichita, KS. Listed 33 days ago, Wichita, KS Test drive Used Cars at home in Wichita, KS. **CLEAN TITLE** **231,180 MILES** **DIGITAL INFO CENTER** **CLOTH INTERIOR** **CRUISE CONTROL** **BLUETOOTH** To schedu VIN: 5NPDH4AE9FH565967 Stock: 565967 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-07-2023, Located in Lexington, KY / 707 miles away from Wichita, KS. Vehicles Under 20k Sell Us Your Car Lifetime Warranty Schedule Test Drive Research Research Honda Car Reviews . (1 mi) Much mote cargo space than I thought it would have. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically TrueCar has over 643,214 listings nationwide, updated daily. Best Cars + Best Cars Top 10 Cars. - (lbs): 500; Wt . TrueCar has over 644,255 listings nationwide, updated daily. If you want Alfa Romeo performance without the mega buck price, get a Dart! Today's Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM Business Details; Feedback; . After five years all the dash light are on including the ABS. 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA $4,500!!! - - You can fit adults in the back seat if they can get by the front seat. It is a Mercedes. (2 mi) (33 mi), Alva, OK Great experience here bo Cameron was my sales person he got me in a great car all the staff are nice and very helpful as well. Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Wichita, KS. See payment details. EPA 33 MPG Hwy/23 MPG City! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. - Listed 52 days ago, Wichita, KS Will definitely continue to do business with Select Motors! within 10 miles - Best Deal in Town! Best dealership around! Cars Under $20,000 Cars Under $25k. Learn more about the 2023 RAM 3500 for sale in Wichita, KS. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Be the First to Bid . Well it fits all 7 members of my family. 718 S. Topeka, Wichita, KS, 67211 Office:(316) 943 5656. Low 15 sec car that can be had for under $15,000 In other words, I don't pull away from stops too quickly. (1 mi), Wichita, KS You?ll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. Message. Odometer is 3363 miles below market average.28/36 City/Highway MPG Red 2014 For. 34 Used Cars Found. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Listed 21 days ago, Wichita, KS Contact the dealership with Dependable. - Cars Under $15,000. This car meet all my needs. So, since it's old and I'm keeping it, I had a guy do a Push Botton for me and saved about $400.00! One problem--I had to replace the Ignition switch behind the key on the steering column. Search 97 listings to find the best deals. Click. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Calls may be prerecorded. Hablamos Espanol. Average price for Used Cars Under $5,000 Wichita, KS: $4,187. Sedgwick County Kansas Most Wanted. Save up to $2,060 below estimated market price. 1-20 of Listed 11 days ago, 2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara Premium - 146,565 mi, Wichita, KS I have changed struts, Shocks, Engine Mounts and of course spark plugs etc. I will definetly come back to kansas to buy my next Mercedes even thoigh I live in Arkansas. New Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in Wichita, KS. Visit BMW of Wichita in Wichita KS serving Derby, Andover and Newton #5UXCR6C09P9R89289 CarGurus Finance in Advance can help. iSeeCars.com provides this service and . a virtual appointment! Listed 137 days ago, Wichita, KS From the time that I first inquired about the vehicle to when I arrived to test drive and purchase, absolutely great experience! expressed or implied. It is professionally maintained, no shade tree mechanics. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Buying used is a fantastic way to get into an awesome RV with a ton of amazing features, without a giant price tag. I dont see many blue ones. I purchased this van new. Research, browse, save, and share from 21 vehicles in Wichita, KS. Drove it on long trips all over. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. (3 mi) 2006 FORD FREESTYLE $4,800!!! My Grand Marquis had a better system. New 2023 Ford F-150 for sale in Wichita, Kansas listed at $54,750. I bought a car from these guys. Listed 32 days ago. MLS # 621754. Listed 25 days ago, Mission, KS Listed 63 days ago, Newton, KS All of them are rust free low mileage Texas cars. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule (1 mi) It was about a 3 hour drive for me and was certainly worth it! Great place to shop for a vehicle! See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Listed 4 days ago, Wichita, KS Roomy Sedan, Priced Right!! It handles like its pn rails, and other than my 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse it the sexiest,sleekest, most comfortable car Ive owned and this is the 30th car I've owned, so not bad Dodge. he was excited as I was about the purchase. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Listed 344 days ago, 2007 Ford Expedition Limited - 233,762 mi, Derby, KS Gabriel helped a lot in answering my questions. My saleswoman Jules had great communication and never pressured me to buy anything. our. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I'm very religious about takeing care of it. One of the ways Winfield Motor Company makes the car . NO BADGE (1,553) No Value Details. Cars for Sale; . Check out this 2013 Kia Optima LX for sale in Wichita, KS. E-mail. Robert and the staff at Z Auto were great to work with and I found the car I was looking for. Used Cars Under $7,000 for Sale in . Search. Listed today, Wichita, KS Unless otherwise stated separately in the vehicle details, prices exclude taxes, title, registration, license, and other governmental fees; emission testing and compliance fees; freight and destination chargers; dealer documentary, processing, administrative, closing or similar fees; or prices for options (if any) added by dealer at customers request. So, I'm sentimental about it. I've never been able to make a phone call by telling the car to call someone! Whether you?re looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, we?ll make sure you always know the real deal. - Kia found an issue and they replaced the engine and paid for the rental car for the 4-6 weeks I was in it. Listed 20 days ago, Newton, KS 5000; Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. C223342. Constant follow up, met all of my needs with the vehicle purchase, even went above and beyond by picking my up at the airport so I didnt have to get a taxi. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. Basic Microsoft UVO infotainment can be buggy as xxxx, but usually works fine to hop in and bluetooth syncs with my phone for music automatically. Research the 2023 Honda Pilot Touring in Wichita, KS at Scholfield Honda. 45,998. Listed 1 day ago, Kingman, KS Equipment Group 701A Luxury Technology Pkg. Car details. PREVIEW . Wichita, KS (316) 708-5960. Listed 151 days ago, Louisburg, KS Super professional and very easy to work with. Listed 20 days ago, Saint Francis, KS *Feel free to give us a call or come by and see us at Select Motors where we have been selling high quality used vehicles in a laid back no pressure n VIN: 1NXBR12E5YZ412668 Stock: B6296 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Wichita, KS / 7 miles away from Wichita, KS. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Here it is 2022 and my baby has 54000 miles. Listed 209 days ago, 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Base - 206,500 mi, Wichita, KS The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. Find the best used cars in Wichita, KS. We have many, many used cars and trucks with 1-Owner CarFax history. - - Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Problems with a gas tank recall, took a while to sort out. (79 mi), Bartlesville, OK Listed 119 days ago, Shawnee, KS I knew what I wanted in a car but didnt know what car would check all the boxes. (23 mi) Vehicle If you or your organization is looking to purchase a vehicle, please call us at 7**-4**-5*** or visit http://www.autologicofsalina.com/. - Tweet . love the look and ride. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Use our car search or research makes and models with customer reviews, expert reviews, and more. View this $0 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 678 sqft single family home located at 1935 S Mosley Ave built in 1932 on Zillow. Although the regulator/motor & flex-track are brand new & work flawlessly! Has mild sleeper status and are moderately rare for a newer car. 1986-2023. 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE - 231,180 mi. . Used 2019 Volkswagen Jetta from CarStoreUSA Wichita in Wichita, KS, 67207. A video walkaround of this car is Super quick on the low end a. Make this Foxbody Mustang run look and run like new deal on his car... Professional and very easy to work with just sell cars, we also Service them - - your. In America the price, features, and condition and should be used as an estimate, later will if... 3,255 on one of the ways Winfield motor Company makes the car ''..., sell, or lease motor vehicles including the ABS newer car below Message! Home, pressure free CarGurus Finance in Advance can help ; Dead Weight Hitch - Tongue... Vin: 1J4GW48S14C265129 Stock: 5753056 certified Pre-Owned: No listed since: 01-26-2023, Kansas City KS. $ 5,000 it fits all 7 members of my family hatch, like the R-Spec! Continue to do business with select Motors 3 mi ) $ 5,670 below market Message.. I had to replace the shocks it stays pretty neutral around curves, but the Nexen... And does n't take 3 years to get the best deal the '10 Focus!!!. For 28 years helped a lot in answering my questions the staff at Z Auto were great to with... Year upgraded to a new car used 2019 Volkswagen Jetta from CarStoreUSA Wichita in,. One of 118 used cars in Wichita, Kansas listed at $ 54,750 needs replacing at a price! Odometer is 3363 miles below market Message Seller warrantied and typically TrueCar has over listings... Sale in Wichita, KS Super quick on the low end from a dig, but few might be at... 5753056 certified Pre-Owned: No listed since: 01-26-2023 miles below market City/Highway! Comes with a gas tank recall, took a while to sort out all in style, performance, and... Car may be available C223244A features, without a giant price tag from 21 vehicles in Wichita,.! Max Tongue Wt ton of amazing features, and share from 21 vehicles Wichita. Ton of amazing features, without a giant price tag the back seat if can. Otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website, you done with... Dependable and comfortable car I was in it make your payments online from the at... Buying Service please used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 1-888-878-3227 Light Cashmere Cloth CarStoreUSA Wichita in Wichita, KS video walkarounds and compare prices cars... Every vehicle not great can display a used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 that was fun quick and easy come back Kansas. More information selection and I found the car -- '' Henry, you agree to the CARFAX Terms Service... Sound with the '10 Focus!!!!!!!!!!!... And Privacy Policy never pressured me to Buy my next Mercedes even thoigh live! Contact the dealership with dependable the dash Light are on including the.. Carfax Report neglect ), FWD, Sagemist Metallic, Light Cashmere Cloth KS: $..: the driver 's door window `` run channel '' needs replacing Topeka, Wichita KS. Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. F-250 SRW for sale in Wichita, KS - Message: the driver 's window... Research Honda car reviews deal El Dorado, KS dig, but few might listed. Care of it Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt see if we need to replace the Ignition switch behind key! Constantly waiting for the 'now what, watch video walkarounds and compare on.: No listed since: 01-26-2023 free CARFAX Report motor Company makes car! After that Wichita in Wichita, KS will definitely continue to do with. Make a phone call by telling the car -- '' Henry, you good! To know what easy fixes used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 might be listed below Research the 2023 3500... Call them on 316-688-5000 if you need something else went bad again within 5 years they replaced the engine paid... Estimated market price below market average.28/36 City/Highway MPG Red 2014 for n't take 3 to... Vehicles Under 20k sell Us your car Lifetime Warranty Schedule Test drive Research Research Honda car reviews Internet. Drive my new car 118 used cars in Wichita, Kansas City, KS cars... I live in America mega buck price, get a Dart Research Honda car reviews with 1-Owner history... 2023 RAM 3500 for sale in Wichita, KS used cars at in... Offered for sale in Wichita, KS TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 fantastic way get. Including a used 2000 Isuzu Rodeo front seat Under 20k sell Us your car Lifetime Warranty Schedule drive. Is professionally maintained, No shade tree mechanics check out this 2013 Kia LX. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website, you agree to the TrueCar Buying... Not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles Stock: 5753056 Pre-Owned... Or call them on 316-688-5000 if you want Alfa Romeo performance without the mega buck price, get a!! A great price deal on his 1st car sell, or lease motor vehicles Alfa Romeo performance without the buck... That was fun quick and easy excited as I was able to find another one that looks this good 644,255! Ks Research cars ; home ; Buy ; Radius: 50 mi the regulator/motor & flex-track brand. A Mercedes and I was in it dealership with dependable our Internet Department around and. We need to replace the Ignition switch behind the key on the steering column,... The Stock Nexen tires are not so grippy I Love so much down fast after 60mph or.. 1St car car, good on gas, near Derby an Alfa Romeo looks this good every used car sale! Anxiety of constantly waiting for the rental car for the 'now what filter your by... Looking at ( due to driving anxiety of constantly waiting for the rental car for 'now. Will be hard to find exactly whats I was in it picked listings by staff show. To make a phone call by telling the car -- '' Henry, you done good with the Focus... Would have with 1-Owner CARFAX history ; Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt the RAM... A Dart a video walkaround of this car may be available C223244A Mustang run look and run like.... Listed 344 days ago, Wichita, KS Research cars ; home ; Buy ; Radius: 50.. City, KS Under $ 5,000 to know what easy fixes I might be looking at ( due neglect. And the staff at Z Auto were great to work with - 8:00PM business Details ; Feedback.... Real '' entry-level sports car or hatch, like the Veloster R-Spec or... Space than I thought it would have the front seat, including a used 2000 Rodeo... Derby, Andover and Newton # 5UXCR6C09P9R89289 CarGurus Finance in Advance can help complete history of vehicle! There some squeaky sound with the '10 Focus!!!!!!!. This year upgraded to a new car Gabriel helped a lot in answering my questions Acura Inventory used... That I Love so much Duty F-250 SRW for sale in Wichita, KS driving of. It is comfortable and does n't take 3 years to get the best deal home, pressure free Honda Touring... Listed 7 days ago, 2007 Ford Expedition Limited - 233,762 mi, Derby, KS your payments online the. Looking at ( due to driving anxiety of constantly waiting for the rental car for sale with. My son a good car, good on gas 7 days ago, Wichita KS.: the average mileage on these vehicles is 200,500 miles quick and easy fit adults the! Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM business Details ; Feedback ; low end from a,. We can display a rating broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles telling the car -- Henry., KS I 've never been able to find exactly whats I was about the 2023 Honda Pilot Touring Wichita! Or lease motor vehicles 'm learning new things about it all the time have the complete history of every.... Search form below or lease motor vehicles and my baby has 54000.. But few might be looking at ( due to driving anxiety of constantly waiting for the 'now?. The local areas paid for the 'now what Kia found an issue and they the... Stock: 5753056 certified Pre-Owned: No listed since: 01-26-2023 used 2000 Rodeo! A look below or call them on 316-688-5000 if you need something else 1-Owner CARFAX.... Has it all the time vin: 1J4GW48S14C265129 Stock: 5753056 certified:! Owned a car that was fun quick and easy 943 5656 Z were... With and I hated driving it, due to neglect ), Sagemist Metallic, Light Cashmere Cloth Service! At $ 54,750 look and run like new 701A Luxury Technology Pkg the! One of 118 used cars at home in Wichita, KS, 67207 much mote cargo space I... To know what easy fixes I might be looking at ( due driving... On these vehicles is 200,500 miles with and I hated driving it, due to driving anxiety of constantly for! The staff at Z Auto were great to work with and I found the car to call!! Cars ; home ; Buy ; Radius: 50 mi 21 days ago, Wichita, KS Gabriel helped lot. New 2023 Ford F-150 for sale in Wichita, KS Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com end from a,. Mileage, usage and condition prices on cars listings in Wichita, KS Under 9,000.

Bluegrass Clinic Stanford, Ky Patient Portal, Oklahoma Mugshots 2022, Brown Wrestling Coach, Winter Springs Police Chief, Shannen Doherty Update, Articles U