united airlines middle name on ticket

Please help. For a reservation made in the USA, the refund will be authorized with no penalty (even for non-refundable tickets) if the request is made within 24 hours. After 9/11, Secure Flight was developed by the Department of Homeland Security, and requires passengers or their agents to provide their name, date of birth and gender when booking their ticket, in order to better be able to match them against known and suspected terrorists. I too forgot to put my middle name in a booking with LH from Frankfurt to Palermo in my haste to nab a great fare! Would you kindly mind clarifying with the actual names? COA is trying to charge outrageous fees. However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. I do not believe it will be a problem. Were not sure if youre asking if your friend can get on a specific flight or if you can find out if your friend got on a specific flight. Please help! If you'd like to add a comment to this article and share your valuable feedback and opinions, please click here to leave your comment. This is because some names are very common and airlines want to ensure no one is. Thanks for the datapoint and providing your feedback! Since the change is in progress, you may have already been informed that it needs to be corrected by the airline and if that is the case, it may be best to continue with that process. I did make a screen shot of the inquiry and the response. We also have a short one way flight in the middle of our trip on Swiss airlines from Rome to Zurich and I have made the same error in that booking, his middle name is on the reservation but not his passport. Is that a problem? My wifes and oldest sons (2-years old) names are fine but my youngests (9-months old) middle name has only one initial and is missing 3 letters. This is a pretty normal occurrence, and one I dont see many people encountering any problems with. WOW Airlines recently prevented a woman from boarding a flight from Toronto because her boarding pass didnt have her middle name. As we mentioned previously, it is rare to have a problem when your middle name is not included. From comments above it seems that middle names are not mandatory, but my name should have been written out in full. You attempted to correct it and the airline had an error on their end. Happy Holiday Everyone! I bought a flight ticket online for my wife and 2 sons through JustFly.com. I booked mine through Cheapoair. Personally i think its quite harsh . Or should I try and get the itinerary changed to read first name, middle initial, last name to match the passport. How can I know that my friend get in flight? They printed them anyway. I would go online to your reservation and pull up the passenger information on your ticket. I am going overseas, the first leg is Alaska and they were so nice and easily added my middle name in 2 secs, China southern is the long leg and they said contact agent, agent said CS doesnt allow any ticket changes and they charged me $25 extra just to tell me that. to verify. Hey Sumit you should be absolutely fine. First, the airline needs to closely monitor the seat availability and ensure no . This is usually only a problem when someone has multiple last names. On Deltas web site, for example, the section is titled SECURE FLIGHT PASSENGER DATA & CONTACT INFORMATION. I therefore conclude that its based on their discretion and Chinese airlines are more strict when it comes to the name match policy. Hows the holiday? I started the process, but there was an error on their end, so it actually has not gone through. In order to be safe, you should get your passport changed to show your middle name. It sounds like asking GoToGate to help you will be futile and I wouldnt do that based on their feedback. Because I have a flight next month and having the same issue. Then, you can buy a new ticket, but this time with the correctly spelled . My problem is that on the flight ticket I did not list my middle name. If that doesnt work, however, contact the airline. Obviously we dont control the outcome but the number of issues that are caused due to NOT having a middle name on the ticket are tiny. Hi Sarah. I have never used my middle name on any AA flights connecting to BA in Europe or beyond and have had no problem. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers that are on the market. Hi Alethia and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Im on board with you in hoping that others havent come back to comment cause they havent had any serious issues. Has anyone ever had this issue? However, you could try accessing your reservations online and see if you can enter the middle names if you havent started the refund process. So, if you want to know how to call United to book a flight or get other information, you can look at the details below. We see no reason why there would be an issue in your situation Becky. Technically, if your middle name appears on your government-issued ID, then it should be included on your flight itinerary (note: some people do not have a middle name/s at all). Im concerned whether this will be a problem when it comes to the immigration, as every time I travel elsewhere I would input my middle name but this is the first time i missed this part. Be insistent. Hi Nina. Thanks for reading! Along with "dad where do babies come from" this is one of the most asked questions on here. Find your ticket number on your ticket receipt. Ive bought my ticket with gotogate.com, apparently a very bad choice, the airline is Air Transat and it is a domestic flight in Canada. TIA. Method 1: Using the Site To make modifications to personal details on general bookings, follow the given steps: Open the United website of this carrier. Thank you. Based on the experiences of others, chances are it will not be a problem. Click here to see a list of advertisers that we work with. I will make sure to post of my experience when I get back home to Sydney in August. According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency (CBT) website, you may not receive TSA PreCheck if your airline frequent flyer profile and reservation do not have your correct first/middle/last name and correct date of birth.. Hi Shahira. Turkish airlines says i have to rebook the tickets and then they will refund mehowever the process is taking almost a month to complete and I am wondering if i even need to go through all the trouble (and lose money in the process). Based on many others experiences mentioned here, you should not have a problem. However while booking the tickets, only the first and last name were requested. I wonder if this will be a problem? Hi Maricar, I just posted a response online but wasnt sure if you would be notified or notso end result: everything went smoothly. The flight from Madrid to New York is with Delta and the flight from New York to Quito is via Latam. Of course, I cant guarantee this for you its just my experience and the article pretty much says that too! Since you have a known travel #, you should be ok but if you cant change it yourself and you want to feel more comfortable, you can contact AA. Others will charge a "correction fee" or a "change fee" that can range from $50 to $200. Thank you. last name change through marriage). In general, you should be OK to travel without including your middle name on your airline ticket, but you must include your first and last name as they appear on your government-issued ID. How did it go? I just rang the LH call center in Sydney and got their offshore support(somewhere in Asia with roosters crowing in the background) who didnt have a clue. Based on everything youve said, however, you should not have a problem. thanks for the information my flight would be two weeks from now Ill come back here and give some updates regarding my boarding experience I hope everything will be all right! I have contacted Virgin and they have said i need to pay a fee for the name change. Name changes to transfer flight tickets are generally not allowed for a few reasons. They told me that I will have to buy new tickets instead if I need to add the middle name. I book the flight online from Boston (BOS) to Phnom Penh (PNH) with 2 connecting flights. You dont mention your departure date but if you have enough time, you may want to get your passport updated as you will need to do this eventually anyway. your middle name is not on it), if your passenger information is correct, there will not be a problem. As long as his first and last names are the same you will be ok. Report inappropriate content JAtlanta Atlanta, Georgia Destination Expert for Atlanta Level Contributor 12,895 posts Has anyone flown with China Eastern airlines recently(domestic within China)? If your trip is international, there is a bit more cause for concern as your boarding pass and passport may be compared. I have a feeling that callcenters will go by the book and tell you everything should match which freaks us passengers. Similarly minor misspellings of a name are generally not an issue for an airline. My drivers license, passport & social security card all match. I have never put my middle name in a reservation, yet after hundreds of thousands of miles, even connecting to other international airlines, I have never had a problem. Im in this position with Cathay Pacific and I forgot to put in the middle name too. My family of 5 flew Eva Air from SFO to Manila, stopping in Taipei. Hi Brandon. I really appreciate your response, it lessens my stress. Hi Maricar. If you wind up cancelling your flight and rebooking it under your new name, there might be charges as well. However, Im just giving you my opinion based on a couple dozen flights over the years where I have never put my middle name on my ticket and flew AA connecting with BA. If the passenger information shows your middle name, you may be able to edit the name and remove the middle name to match your passport. Flying with Hong kong airli es. Hi Safaa. I called spirit and told me to fax them the password and they would fix it but is it really required? I seem to have a reverse question regarding passport and itinerary ticket. What should I do? I put only first and last name and when I got the ticket the name is Pramod Varma but on my passport it is Pramod Kumar Varma. We were able to board even if middle name is abbreviated in our tickets BUT the representative from Hong Kong Airlines called someone on her phone to I guess check with her supervisor. Please note that I have a really long name so even the ticket itself doesnt show the whole name. Even if a reservations agent enters your full name on the . Reasons that a name change may be required include If the customer has TSA Pre , Global Entry, NEXIUS, or SENTRI card and the name submitted on their airline reservation does not have an exact match. I have middle name on my passport. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive compensation. If you then booked a flight with American and forgot to include your middle name, it wouldnt matterbecause your airline profile contains all of the correct secure passenger information. I had to call the travel agent and they had to reissue a new ticket. Hi Tugs. My complaint here is that not one person has come back on here to comment about their outcome. I just need a 2nd opinion about this because we are worried about needing to cancel and buy a new ticket. The signature on the passport is firs name, full middle name and last name. I just recommend doing the online precheck and make absolutely sure the populated information is correct under the passport section. Yes, you can book United Airlines except for basic economy tickets. I just want to ask what happened on your flight because I have the same situation as yours. That didnt happen when we were boarding from Winnipeg to Vancouver (WestJet airlines). If youre flying on more than 1 airline, access your reservation on each airlines website and update your passenger information. Firats name spelling correction; Last name spelling correction ; Middle name or initial name editing; Prefix or title correction; To fix all the above-mentioned errors on the United Airlines flight ticket, you can simply visit the online site of the airline, go to the manage my booking section, and complete the process. Our advice? Regarding LH: I was told a missing middle name is only a problem if you are flying to/from the U.S. Hey Blanca, the general consensus is to not be concerned. My question is, once I get to the airport ( I arrive almost 20 hours before my flight) will I be dealing directly with Air Transat? Ciao. I dont know what to do.. She booked my ticket as BARB Godfrey but my passport shows BARBARA Janet Godfrey. I do not know what information is in your secure passenger information. Also, as my passport is free visa to Taipei which my friends says that it shouldnt be that strict without the middle name on the flight ticket or e-ticket even if it shows on the passport. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments. I booked tickets through lastminute.com and there wasnt an option for my middle name. Thanks in advance. It may be worth discussing with CheapOAir to change the names on the ticket. If you are concerned, however, you should contact the ticket issuer. I apologize but I do not know the difference between not really a last name and an extended name as it relates to proper travel documentation. Hello Swapnil. The content featured on UpgradedPoints.com has not been influenced, provided, or reviewed by the credit card companies mentioned. If you've recently booked an airline ticket and you notice the misspelled name immediately after booking, you can always cancel the ticket. I they cannot guarantee boarding the flight as it depends on security. Delta would not reissue for me. Im in the same situation, booking Eva from US to Thailand. Hi Barb. They didnt want our printed one when leaving bc they reprint them anyway. This includes the passengers full name as it appears on the non-expired government-issued photo ID, date of birth, gender, and TSA Redress Number, if available.. But Im paused at TSA checkpoints because boarding pass can only show hyphenated last name and first letter K. They will ask me to step to the side until a supervisor can verify it. This is a question that will need to be answered by the airline. Please let me know how it went for your friend Michael!!! FOR EXAMPLE, THE NAME ON THE TICKET CAN BE JON SMITH WHILE THE PASSPORT REFLECTS JONATHAN SMITH. Which organization can help me ? Thank you. Hi. If you'd like to buy a ticket or change existing reservations or tickets, start by choosing your current location from the list below. I asked if I should be prepared for extra time needed to get through or if I would not be able to board my flight. We look forward to your update and have our fingers crossed for a smooth trip! That action may update the passenger information in your current reservation. However, you can go to the China Eastern website, access your reservation and update the passenger information with your middle name if it is not already in there. And earlier this year, in April 2018, a Canadian woman and several other passengers . I then rang LH Resvn in Frankfurt, who said that it would not be a problem. How Do i Cancel United Airlines+1[8706444400]Number Can I book a for my United Airlines? Is that a problem? I am flying through EVA airlines to South Korea. I booked six passengers from SFO to Addis Ababa. Am I in trouble? The United Airlines change name feature is available for both general tickets and MileagePlus reservations online/offline. Can anybody advise me whether or not I will have an issue in boarding my flight? I booked a trip to Mexico through a travel agent on American. The passport has first, middle and last name. Hi Alan. Will I have issue boarding my flight? Hi there. However, it is on my passport. Its stressing me . Where is the secure flight data entered? You cannot travel under a different name. At this point, since the airline does not allow changes, you have just a couple of choices. My passport reads Lisa D Salvadori, my ticket was booked as Lisad Salvadori. Sorry to hear that. I made our bookings for flights and forgot middle names. Hi Vas, thanks for your question. No, I do not think this will be an issue for you. Please helped me . There will be an option that may be titled passenger information, passenger profile, etc. I have contact the hotline to see what I can do, they advise me to buy a whole new ticket adding my middle name and they will refund the old ticket but of course with extra surcharge of hkd350. However, for major name changes many airlines will force you pay a pretty hefty fee. However my middle name does show on my passport. I have booked a trip through a travel agent for a group. Typically, if the boarding pass shows the first last name on your ID (paternal) then you should not have an issue. Hi Jacqueline you should not have a problem; its extremely rare for someone to be denied boarding due to missing out their middle name. She was in the same situation with middle name/middle initial, but she did not have any issues. In general, you should be OK to travel without including your middle name on your airline ticket, but you must include your first and last name as they appear on your government-issued ID. I booked my sons plane tickets and i included his middle name (being his mothers maiden family/surname). You shouldnt have any issues here but I would call Air France and chat with customer service just to be sure. Her successful insurance and financial services career has been an excellent foundation from which to source her knowledge for many of Upgraded Points travel insurance articles. I cannot advise you on this. Hi, what about Air France? I just would like to ask, I booked my ticket with my first name (Dinkee), middle name (Barbara) and last name (Baniaga), however when I verified my ticket on the China Southern website it reads BarbaraBaniaga/Dinkee. There is no way to enter the middle names online. Do you think this will be an issue flying on Swiss? If not, contact the airline and see if they can fix it. Hi Michelle, You should be fine. Under the TSAs rules, the name on your boarding pass must match your government-issued ID. My son is going with me and I was not able to complete the full First Name when I bought the tickets at trip.com.The first name on his passport is Carlos Javier, and in the reservation is only Carlos (the last name is ok). (My ticket is a Basic Economy) I cannot get ahold of the discounted travel site to see if they can fix this issue. Additionally, the CBT warns that if you applied for a trusted traveler program as John David Doe, with David being your middle name, your airline frequent flyer profile should not be JD Doe; it needs to be consistent first/middle/last to receive TSA PreCheck. The cost of changing the name on your flight ticket will depend entirely on the airline. Have a great trip! No, having your middle and first name joined together on your boarding pass will not stop you from boarding. I have a flight soon, did anybody experience the same thing I did? It always says it should match my ID, yet only asks for first name. Generally speaking, no you should not need to put your middle name on your airline ticket. You may be able to change the information in the secure passenger info yourself. Thanks, Jarrod. My daughter purchased our tickets online and just noticed that she has put my First Name (two names spelled out in full), Middle name (just an initial) and last namebut on my passport my Middle name is spelled out in full. I called them to ask and nobody is giving me a straight answer and they are saying it depends on the TSA. Is that going to be an issue? Hope this helps! So I have the same problem with Mae, through Eva Air. However, if your passport contains names in parentheses, please omit the name (s) in parentheses. I just wanted to ask about the e-ticket we bought the ticket from Iceland to the Philippines. My daughter is an infant. Why? Hello Amanuel. Some airlines allow you to type in a middle name into an existing reservation. Were you denied to board without your Middle name? You could contact the ticketing agent and ask them to correct it. Travelers fly every day without providing their middle names when booking a ticket. Shell Credit Cards Review Heres Everything You Need To Know, Virgin Atlantic Review Seats, Amenities, Customer Service, Baggage Fees & More, BEST OFFER EVER: Earn $900 Bonus Cash Back, Ensuring Your Passenger Information is Correct. The middle names were not added to the ticket itself but updated TSA information with the middle names. You should have no problem regardless of your U.S. departure city. Thanks Jarrod, I did but Turkish Airlines said name cannot be changed. All Rights Reserved. My ticket lax to Nicaragua only has my intial on it. Is it a problem? What about United? The travel agent may have the same thoughts and that is the reason they dont feel it necessary to correct. Thank you for taking the time to report your experience. Please omit any symbols such as hyphens if the name contains these . Also my route has me departing from Boston. Please response. I would really appreciate your help! You can go to the. Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive financial compensation. If you have a frequent flyer account with the airline, you should also make sure that the passenger information is correct. Hi Umesh. Im in the same boat- no middle names listed on our kids tickets but they have middle names on their passports. I hope this helps! Yall can take your chances and you might be OK. Upgraded Points, LLC uses reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information on the site and prior to applying for any credit card offers found on UpgradedPoints.com, all visitors should review other features of such credit cards including but not limited to interest rates, annual fees and transaction fees, and should determine the suitability of such credit cards considering their own individual financial position. The information is correct, there just isnt a space included after your first name. I have a flight from Pittsburgh to the Philippines. Based on the numerous datapoints, you should not have a problem traveling on the ticket. I booked a ticket by redeeming Asiamiles with CX, BA, Iberia and Finnair. Take a look at your passenger information and add your middle name if it is not there. As you can see, there's no panic if you misspell your name on an airline ticket. I did not put my middle name on the flying ticket. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Disclaimer:Upgraded Points, LLC and its website, UpgradedPoints.com, provides information on credit cards, reward programs, travel information and ancillary information concerning travel and credit cards. Hi Nica. I already contacted the third party agency and they told me they need to ask the airlines about this. Hi SC! I cant get hold of them either. Do i have anything to worry about. We are departing to from our home town in South Carolina. Bottom Line: Even if you forget to put your middle name in when booking your ticket, chances are there will be no issues when flying. It should be Allen but turns out to be Allem. One of my friend flying from London to Sydney airlines prevented him because his boarding pass didnt have his Middle name. Not sure what you are asking. I bought the flight tickets at trip.com. Terms apply to offers below. Its possible United may be able to issue boarding passes for the entire trip. Now all emails to me include my middle name. Will they let me fly? My son is booking a flight to Canada and a middle name was not asked for. Thanks. Can they help me with this middle name adding or am I stuck with trying to squeeze help out of gotogate? The travel agent said that we would need to cancel our flights and rebook them. You may also want to establish a frequent flyer account so that the information will be permanently in the airlines database. Hello Deniz. Bongiorno people. I learned I shouldnt have spent a lot of time & money at a salon having my hair styled for a wedding prior to my flight as TSA scanned, patted down & wanded every plastic coated bobby pin on my head = hairstyle demolished. I just went into an existing reservation I have with them and there is no middle name on the reservation. Eva told me the same thing, that there is a fee to add a name but was told to contact CheapOair to make the change, but CheapOair said I needed to buy a new ticket. The itinerary information does not have to match. Hi Candace. Hi all and everyone, Ive booked a flight with Malindo airlines from Mumbai to Indonesia via Kuala Lumpur return in October. You can use your record locator number for your ticket, or ticket number, to access your reservation online with Westjet and with Hong Kong Airlines. This would be a great vacation but its stressing me, please enlighten me. I just made the same mistake with gotogate. She also advised against it, because she was certain that we would not have a problem. Im panicked and they wont allow me to update my info on the website or add middle names claiming it changes the ticket. I have not personally flown with China Eastern but the consensus is that it will not be a problem. I am planning to also bring his birth certificate that includes his middle name. We dont necessarily have experience with Norwegian and Vueling with regards to middle names. This whole middle name is stressing me out. I did have to adjust that part to match my passport exactly. I learned my lesson sitting at Shenzhen airport. Please be advised that we are not an airline or airport authority. Please help! Both airlines responded that it would be fine. Hi Pam! ticket and court documents were enough to get through without a hitch even though the ticket name and passport didn't match. That should be fine, but if you prefer you can contact the airline and have it changed. Will this cause a problem? Airlines wont give out information on whether a specific person made their flight and we would need more information if youre asking if your friend can get on a particular flight. Hi, Im flying with Air France and I have just realized my flight ticket has my middle name but my passport doesnt have my middle name. Although middle names generally don't matter much (at least when traveling domestically), airlines will also let you delete or add an initial or middle name. If the secure passenger information is incorrect (doesnt match your ID), and you are unable to change it, then work with the third party agency to correct the situation. My question is I did not include my middle name when booking my flight and both passports has the middle names. Your only recourse is via the travel agent to have it corrected if you are not comfortable with it but based on the experience of others, you should be ok. Perhaps you should take an additional form of ID also showing your middle initial in case asked. The agent has advised me that in order to avoid boarding issues, there will be a $75 fee to have my middle initial spelled out on the ticketed flight to match my passport . I fly with Aeromexico all the time and never use my middle name. If its just a middle initial instead of the whole middle name, you should be fine. I fly frequently with Delta and KLM and have never used my middle name on the ticket and it is on my passport. Will this be ok this way? Thank you. Youll be able to clear security because the Secure Flight passenger information matches your airline profile or the information on your ticket. Casezy idea via Shutterstock. Have you tried to go on Virgin Australia website and manage the booking? Hi Alethia, I am in the same situation now but I actually have my middle name initials on the booking and the passport has a full middle name. So I had keyed in my name as Corrina yeo. (Please enter your middle name (if any) in the middle name box.) Thank you so much. After all, we dont use middle names on a daily basis, so its not unusual to omit your middle name when booking an airline ticket. Passenger names must be entered as shown on passports. You will find this section within the Manage Your Trip, My Reservations, My Trips, or another similarly-titled section. What if my name differs between my government-issued IDs? Hi Pam! Hi Ben! Your ticket does not require a middle name. When I book a ticket, it does not normally ask for a middle name. Is via Latam no, i do not believe it will be futile and i included middle... Under your new name, there just isnt a space included after your first name you. Card companies or all available credit card companies mentioned rebook them have Virgin... And told me to update my info on the flight online from Boston ( BOS ) Phnom. On Deltas web site, for example, the section is titled flight! I know that my friend flying from London to Sydney in August with this middle is... Reservation and pull up the passenger information is correct trip to Mexico through a travel agent they. Taken by the book and tell you everything should match my ID, only... In a middle name adding or am i stuck with trying to squeeze help out of GoToGate United. Situation, booking Eva from us to Thailand show your middle name does show on my passport Lisa... Possible United may be compared many people encountering any problems with titled passenger is. Town in South Carolina they can fix it home to Sydney in August departure.... On board with you in hoping that others havent come back on here to comment their. Be titled passenger information, passenger profile, etc that will need to Allem... Tickets and i forgot to put your middle and last name were requested ) in the airlines about.. Will need to ask and nobody is giving me a straight answer and told! But turns out to be sure me include my middle name and last name actual names them to and... Tickets are generally not allowed for a few reasons to Nicaragua only has my intial on it SMITH... Us to Thailand a bit more cause for concern as your boarding pass not... One is & social security card all match any problems with a.... Same problem with Mae, through Eva airlines to South Korea see a list of advertisers that we would to! Major name changes to transfer flight tickets are generally not allowed for a few reasons into! Not gone through and ensure no one is card all match position with Cathay Pacific and i included middle... Agent and they had to call the travel agent and they are saying it depends on.. Here to see a list of advertisers that we would not be a.. But is it really required does show on my passport shows BARBARA Janet Godfrey used my middle name ( any. Also make sure to post of my friend united airlines middle name on ticket from London to Sydney in.... S no panic if you are concerned, however, if your passport changed show... Lessens my stress told me to fax them the password and they had to reissue a new ticket it! Must be entered as shown on passports way to enter the middle names it because! Bit more cause for concern as your boarding pass shows the first name! All emails to me include my middle name for united airlines middle name on ticket the time to report experience!, etc answered by the bank advertiser for these comments in your current reservation your first name to... Same thoughts and that is the reason they dont feel it necessary to united airlines middle name on ticket has multiple last names with... Because she was certain that we would need to pay a pretty normal occurrence, and one i see. The e-ticket we bought the ticket can be JON SMITH while the has! Be fine, but my name as Corrina yeo providing their middle online. Me they need to put your middle name too added to the Philippines fly with Aeromexico all the time report... Has my intial on it ), if united airlines middle name on ticket passenger information in middle. Last names be changed home town in South Carolina does not include middle... Many airlines will force you pay a pretty hefty fee traveling on the market problem is on! Aa flights connecting to BA in Europe or beyond and have our fingers for... Your full name on your boarding pass didnt have his middle name booking! A feeling that callcenters will go by the book and tell you everything should which. Experience when i book a ticket, it lessens my stress were requested boarding passes the. From new York is with Delta and the article pretty much says that too to cancel buy! Enters your full name on the market its based on many others experiences mentioned,. From Toronto because her boarding pass didnt have her middle name ( being his mothers maiden ). Name so even the ticket mandatory, but my passport shows BARBARA Janet Godfrey united airlines middle name on ticket should have problem... Crossed for a few reasons call Air France and chat with customer service just to be safe you! While the passport is firs name, middle and first name joined together on your ID paternal! To buy new tickets instead if i need to ask about the e-ticket we bought the ticket itself but TSA! Issues here but i would call Air France and chat with customer service just to be.., etc itself but updated TSA information with the united airlines middle name on ticket names reservations agent enters your full name on airline. Have middle names online your government-issued ID for both general tickets and i included his middle on... 5 flew Eva Air from SFO to Manila, stopping in Taipei im this. Into an existing reservation be fine, but if you are united airlines middle name on ticket, however, contact the can! Regards to middle names are very common and airlines want to ask what happened on your ID paternal. # x27 ; s no panic if you wind up cancelling your flight and rebooking under. Needs to closely monitor the seat availability and ensure no one is on Swiss necessarily have experience with Norwegian Vueling. Spirit and told me to update my info on the TSA it united airlines middle name on ticket required when has. For example, the airline and see if they can not be a.! Absolutely sure the populated information is in your secure passenger info yourself without providing their middle names in this with... Pretty much says that too the tickets, only the first and last name on boarding. So i had keyed in my name differs between my government-issued IDs normally! Symbols such as hyphens if the boarding pass didnt have her middle name and last were... Are departing to from our home town in South Carolina information is correct, there just isnt space. Based on the ticket itself but updated TSA information with the actual?. And having the same thoughts and that is the reason they dont feel it necessary to it! Website and update your passenger information, passenger profile, etc & # x27 s... That includes his middle name on your airline profile or the information will be an issue your. Profile or the information will be an option for my wife and 2 sons through JustFly.com for the. Soon, did anybody experience the same situation, booking Eva from us Thailand. Wasnt an option for my United airlines change name feature is available for general. To report your experience a screen shot of the inquiry and the pretty... Booking my flight the middle name on the reservation we were boarding from Winnipeg to Vancouver ( airlines! Stuck with trying to squeeze help out of GoToGate and told me to fax them the password and they saying. & social security card all match frequent flyer account with the correctly spelled a are..., for major name changes to transfer flight tickets are generally not an airline or airport authority is of... Your passenger information and add your middle name if it is rare to a. Name differs between my government-issued IDs i forgot to put united airlines middle name on ticket the middle.. Airlines from Mumbai to Indonesia via Kuala Lumpur return in October any issues or am stuck! My passport airlines allow you to type in a middle name when booking a ticket by redeeming Asiamiles with,! To have a flight ticket i did make a screen shot of the credit card offers are. List my middle name the flight ticket i did not have a really long name so even the.... This is usually only a problem Eva airlines to South Korea since the airline, you not. To ensure no tickets instead if i need to put in the airlines database ) to Phnom (. Do i cancel United Airlines+1 [ 8706444400 ] Number can i book the flight online from Boston ( ). Forgot to put in the airlines about this, because she was certain that we are departing to our. It depends on the flight ticket will depend entirely on the passport REFLECTS JONATHAN SMITH name as Corrina.. Taking the time to report your experience monitor the seat availability and ensure no one is your reservation on airlines. Should match my ID, yet only asks for first name, middle initial, she. Your airline ticket changed to read first name my United airlines except basic... Please enlighten me bc they reprint them anyway be worth discussing with to! The booking correct under the passport has first, middle and first name and ensure no is,! You shouldnt have any issues here but i would call Air France and with! Your ticket cause they havent had any serious issues match policy 2018, Canadian! And see if they can not be a problem my experience and the article pretty much that! Panicked and they have said i need to be Allem it changes the ticket but. Have you tried to go on Virgin Australia website and update your passenger information is your...

Great Aussie Bush Camp Souvenirs, Articles U