puregym bath parking

Is this your company? Very clean, good value for money - especially with the gym classes included. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Good value for money. We now offer a range of membership types to help suit your needs, including off-peak membership, student membership,and our new Extra membership. We welcome everyone and every body to Glasgow Bath Street where newbies, regulars and gym pros mix equally on our top-quality equipment. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Create a free account to manage your information. Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details), Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting. On another level are weight machines and another small free weights area, as well as a "functional" fitness area with a big cage/rack thing and lots of kettle bells and slam balls, etc. We want to keepPureGyma safe environment for everyone to work out. Pure gym bath street , Glasgow. Get 0 joining fee. Great work Liked by Carly Martin Looking for Personal. Its a new gym, with lots of new equipment. You can contact Kea Ward at [email protected] who will be able to assist. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are happy to see this is 4 stars. Thanks, PureGym, It is clean , all the equipment is great and the staff are helpgul, Hi Julie. Awesome staff, and always feels safe. So pleased I joined this gym. So if you go during a busy period, you may end up waiting for a machine. Best to avoid during peak time otherwise you are waiting for a machine to use. 2009-2023 Pure Gym Limited (1.2.31983-PG-29680-R1a693a 0EPO), Registered in England No: 6690189 Reg. Staff are particularly nice. Contacts phone: +44. Whether you prefer to train before breakfast, before lunch or before bed you'll always be welcome at PureGym Bath Spring Wharf. Zumba is an activity that many women do. Thanks, PureGym, Hi Marco. All the benefts of a Core membership plus: Choose Plus for just 18.99 I want many bench presses sooo manyyyyyy. If you think were just a cheap gym focused on keeping costs low then take another look because we have more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment throughout all of our clubs, meaning we have something to suit all fitness levels. Clean and tidy , and can jump from one machine to another if not in peak times .Due to the circumstances we're in , you may have to Waite . Looking for a low cost, no-contract gym in Bath? We explain what it is, what it is for, how to take it and the possible side effects it can cause so that you can prevent them. 2 visitors have checked in at PureGym. The Lowest Cost Nationwide 24/7 Gym Join now Top Kit No Contract Low Cost 24 Hour Opening Find A Gym Near You With 230 locations to choose from FIND YOUR GYM About The Gym Group We offer great classes, exercise videos, top kit, flexible memberships & the best personal trainers in a clean & safe environment New Exercise Hub Read more That one day ended up costing more than his months . In addition, we're the perfect choice for early birds and night owls as we're open 24/7. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are happy to see this is 4 stars.We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment.The student offers do change throughout the year and more info can be found via the landing page - https://www.puregym.com/students/.Thanks, PureGym, Only one bench press, what in the chicken ? Thanks, PureGym. And 1/2 price with my Vitality plan. He was paying 50 a month for another gym and when his membership ran out we thought it might b an idea to try a cheaper gym and save some money. Excellent members of staff. Val always seeks feedback on progress and to understand my goals for development. Wanting a new gym that offers state of the art equipment with in addition to contract-free memberships that are designed to suit you and your lifestyle? Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. I always look forward to the short walk to the Gym and enjoy every moment there. We explain what it is, what it is for, how to take it and the possible side effects it can cause so that you can prevent them. 24 HR access and no contract as well as free classes make this gym very attractive. For the ultimate cardio work-out, sample our cross trainers and treadmills. During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including a 24 hour front desk, room service, and a gift shop. They offer 99% of what 99% of the population could possibly want for a truly Lack of motivation is the main barrier that many people face. Simply select the 02 WiFi and follow the instructions in the browser to log in. PureGym Bristol Brislington open now. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars. Or, if your goal is to build muscle, we have a spacious weights area equipped with dumbbells up to 50KG. Gym PureGym PureGym Reviews 26,905 Great 3.8 VERIFIED COMPANY www.puregym.com Visit this website Write a review Reviews 3.8 26,905 total 5-star 50% 4-star 18% 3-star 13% 7% 1-star 12% Filter Sort: Most relevant LI Lisa 1 review GB 8 hours ago Management needs to get on top of a few things He knows everyone's name and takes an interest in them and makes sure they are foing the excercise correctly. 14,99 first 6 months. He mixes up the routines regularly and plays the most motivating cheesy 80s rock. Dumbbells up to 50s, 24 hour, large selection of fixed resistance machines as well as cardio machines. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept their use. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to see this is 2 stars. He mixes up the routines regularly and plays the most motivating cheesy 80s rock. Maybe the best puregym in UK. Gym / Fitness Center. PureGym are hiring for an Assistant Gym Manager to take a hands-on role within the club with a focus on member engagement, Personal Trainer support, driving standards, supporting commercial performance and group exercise. Listing details: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, furnished. Staff are great, too. Busy. But this one is much better condition, perfectly clean, all the equipment you need, fully trained and helpful staff, all classes included, so much better here! . Pilates is one of the sports disciplines that have grown the most in recent years. As you drive away from Bath on the Lower Bristol Road (A36), you'll see us on the right-hand side shortly after the BMW garage and opposite the Royal Oak pub. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. After my workout I felt extremely calm, relaxed and very happy. Delivers what is promised. did you know an average 45 minute zumba class with me can burn around 600 calories and you'll do around 3000 steps! We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. Had my first PT session today and I feel amazing! Is this your company? Ground floor . Bath Inn; Vine; That Cafe Bar; Wax Cafe Bar; Ye . We want to keepPureGyma safe environment for everyone to work out. I found my lost AirPods case here, sweet staff!!!!! Prob best puregym I've been to. Was never too busy and I could use whatever I wanted without queuing (except squat racks). A spokesperson for PureGym, said: "There is huge appetite for affordable gyms in Bath and we are therefore delighted to be opening our second club in the city. PureGym Bath Spring Wharf offers members unlimited use of a superb choice of state-of-the-art kit and more than 50 gym classes each week, most of which are included in our contract-free memberships. 40 min. Then be ready to look no further thanPureGymBath Victoria Park! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars. Join in at the UKs favourite gym where we are well equipped to help you achieve your goals 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week, whether this is from classes included in your membership to over 220 pieces of kit ready for you to use. You will also benefit from special offers and discounts from leading brands and local businesses in our members area on the website. It's great that it's 24 hours ! All the gyms in Bath run group fitness classes throughout the week, which are included in your membership. Membership Help TrainSafe FAQs Find a Gym Download Free App Everybody Welcome at the UK's favourite gym. If you could please contact our Member Services team via email at [email protected] they will be able to advise further regarding your payments. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. . Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted/happy to see this is 5 stars. On main street. By train: We're a short walk from Oldfield Park train station. and in the process blame you for it- PureGym seems to handle different subscription-rates for exactly the same subscription at exactly the same location. Our friendly team of PTs are available at both gyms to answer any questions you might have, and can be hired for 1-2-1 sessions. PureGym administration, assistant manager XXX XXX, has confirmed it and has provided an email with confirmation of my attendance that matches parking time (see attached). If you regularly drive in and out of Bath for work, you'll be pleased to know that both of our Bath gyms are easily accessible by the A36 and A431. Some of our gyms offer free parking, while others offer restricted parking systems or no parking at all. All buses are wheelchair and pushchair friendly. 5,300 following. Clean and spacious. Thanks, PureGym, Nice and clean, members respectful and adhering to sanitising on the whole. Choose Plus for just 34.99 View all membership options. Members can also use the members area via the PureGym app or website, to see how many people are in the gym. Glad I joined, Hi Richard. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars. Jump on board our brilliant range of stationary bikes and get computerised feedback on your progress. We are happy to see this is 4 stars.We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in, do so, in a clean and friendly environment and love being able to help and chat to our members when given the opportunity to do so!It's great to hear you enjoy using the app and gym overall! By car:Driving away from Bath on the Lower Bristol Road (A36), the gym is on the right hand side of the road, shortly after the BMW garage. If you're coming by car, pop G2 3ER into your SatNav and park in the Q Park above the gym where members get 50% off for the first 2 hours. Way better than the other gyms and the best part you'll get all the equipments there. Never had a complaint but sometimes the gym can be busy and the air quality deteriorates, IT'S GOT EVERYTHING BAR LYING LEG CURL APART FROM THAT ONE THING IT'S FANTASTIC WELL DONE PURE GYM. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. . Excellent breakfast, comfortable rooms . Use thebus stop on Bellotts road (two minutes away) for buses 42, 701, 752, 768, and U6, and the stop on Windsor Bridge Road (also two minutes away) for buses 20, 42, U5 and U6. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Hi Alison. This stop is serviced by the following buses: 4 Bathcity, 4a, 4b, 19, 20, 21 Park & Ride, 37, 39 aquae, 716, A4 Air Decker and X39 aquae. Let's take a look at all the benefits of swimming and the possible contraindications. Bedroom - 3.16 x 3.09 (10'4" x 10'1") - Double bedroom with bed, dressing table, built in wardrobe, window to side and spot lighting to ceiling. We would advise speaking to the Member Services team who should be able to advise you further. We would like to also apologise for any inconvenience caused. We explain the precautions you should take below. He is super helpful and motivating! If you manage a gym and you want to appear in our website, send us the information about your gym so we can include you in our directory.Appearing in our directory is free! View all membership options. Two double bedrooms one with en-suite also bathroom with bath fro . #PureGym" puregymbathvictoriapark Follow 4 likes puregymbathvictoriapark Already a member? Puregym Bath opened its doors yesterday! Lots of equipment, lots of benches, free weights, classes. No wonder we're the UK's favourite gym. Though they must accomodate more equipments for weight lifting as they have a lot of place for that. We use cookies to improve our services. We're based on Bath Street, next to the Q Park entrance and RBS bank. There's something for everybody at PureGym Bath Spring Wharf including a hand-picked selection of cardio, free weights, functional and resistance kit. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. Hi Bella. Good equipment well set and spaced out. Office: Pure Gym Ltd, Town Centre House, Merrion Centre, Leeds LS2 8LY. It's perfect for bodybuilding. It is a great place to train and meet new people and have a great selection of pts aswell great place, Nice open space, plenty of equipment, clean, More equipments, spacious and clean. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars.We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment.Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall!Thanks, PureGym. I canceled and they still took my money the following month. Friendly members help make the Gym such an enjoyable place to be. and we'll then send you your entry PIN so you can start your PureGym journey. Really great gym, well equipped, the only thing missing is a set of monkey bars for upper body work. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Opening 11th May at 12. He makes it fun and so there are lots of regulars. Wide selection of equipment and lots of room to work out. Find parking charges, opening hours and a parking map of all Virgin Active car parks, street parking, pay and display, parking meters and private garages . We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. House for sale #83136323. And it is not for less, since it brings many benefits, but, is it advisable to continue doing Zumba during pregnancy? Hurry, Ends Monday! Property details: 5 bedroom. Will likely leave in the next couple of months. Busy. Joined in November 2010 and I love it at this gym. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If youre looking for a great-value gym in Glasgow that's open 24/7 and offers lots of top-quality kit, then your search is over because our club hits the spot. The Fitness Lab Court Street . Start your fitness journey in Bath today with PureGym. Whatever your fitness target we have a class for you, just check out the weekly schedule and find the right one. Amazing place to workout. Professional, friendly, motivating, effective and tailored to my needs. Use thebus stop on Bellotts road (two minutes away) for buses 42, 701, 752, 768, and U6, and the stop on Windsor Bridge Road (also two minutes away) for buses 20, 42, U5 and U6. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Very Covid-19 compliant, there is a hand sanitizer on entrance. Hi Claire. The gym is always crowded, and i have to wait more than 10 min to access the machines. Parking. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Hi Claire - Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Great PT session. Very good showering and changing area. If you'd like to join the UK's biggest gym chain, we'd love to have you. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars.We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment and love being able to help and chat to our members given the opportunity to do so. Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall! We always appreciate and take on board member feedback.Classes will depend on PT availability and member demand. View all membership options. NO CONTRACT, OPEN 24/7. If a payment has been taken, then a valid direct debit agreement remains in place. At PureGym you get way more than you pay for! PureGym - Bath Spring Wharf is 18 out of 21 best companies in the category Gym on Trustpilot. Ongoing assessment, clear explanations and encouragement, with a sense of fun. Puregym London Leytonstone London E113DA . Thanks, PureGym, It is clean , all the equipment is great and the staff are helpgul, Hi Julie. Excellent gym, good mix of equipment and really friendly, helpful staff! Doubt it. Hotels near Puregym, Leeds on Tripadvisor: Find 21,559 traveler reviews, 32,711 candid photos, and prices for 989 hotels near Puregym in Leeds, England. When you are booked there is hardly any space on the floor. By Bus: The nearest bus stop is located at the Park Lane stop, 100 metres from the entrance to the club. The equipment between gyms may vary slightly. Good equipment well set and spaced out. Why not upgrade to a Plus membership for multi gym access and go to classes at both gyms? Dec 9, 2021. If youve got the dancing bug, try out our Les Mills Bodypump lass. To see what classes are on, visit the individual gym pages or download the free PureGym app. Thats because we dont have contracts, just a monthly membership which you are free walk away from whenever you like without paying a penalty. 134 posts. Join the PureGymrevolution by becoming a member online and take up our free exercise induction in which an instructor will show you the ropes and give you handy tips on how to make best use of the equipment. Fitness Classes Included In Your Membership, Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting. Everything's better than at Hope st: staff, classes, space, changing rooms, atmosphere. By car:Driving away from Bath on the Lower Bristol Road (A36), the gym is on the right hand side of the road, shortly after the BMW garage. Tackle the versatile rig for a challenge designed to improve strength and fitness. JOIN PURE GYM Glasgow for ONLY 18.99* per month. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars.We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment.Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall!Thanks, PureGym, Pure gym is a welcoming, easy and super accessible gym with plenty of classes and lovely staff. PTs can help you to achieve your fitness goals in several ways including 121 training sessions and bespoke fitness programmes. Our gyms in Bath have a wide range of classes included in your membership each week. Swimming has many benefits for the body. We explain the precautions you should take below. There are not many benches for bench press and when it is fairly busy it's near impossible to get on certain equipment. Impossible to book more popular classes a week in advance as most pay extra to book classes two weeks in advance. Hurry, Ends Monday. I attend group classes and always find that Im sufficiently challenged. Love my gym!Very clean. 51 free cark parking spaces. Hotels near Penrhyn Castle Hotels near Bangor Garth Pier Hotels near Cwm Idwal National Nature Reserve Hotels near Cadeirlan Bangor Cathedral Hotels near Bangor . If you choose to use any available parking facilities you need to log your car registration number first. Members can also use the members area via the PureGym app or website, to see how many people are in the gym.Thanks, PureGym. We have more than 220 top-of-the-range pieces of equipment throughout all of our 230+ gyms to help you attain your fitness targets. Then look no further than Parkhotel Altmuehltal, a family-friendly hotel that brings the best of Gunzenhausen to your doorstep. Information written by the company. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines. Great staff who are always on hand to help you out if you are not sure of anything. Nice and cold inside makes it easy to push yourself. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. 10 min to access the machines we consider that you accept their use and enjoy every moment.. For weight lifting as they have a class for you, just check out the weekly schedule and the... No contract as well as cardio machines, try out our Les Bodypump. My needs members help make the gym and enjoy every moment there 18 out of 21 best companies in process! Several ways including 121 training sessions and bespoke fitness programmes write reviews about real companies a. Great and the possible contraindications not upgrade to a Plus membership for multi gym access no... Is 5 stars are happy to see this is 5 stars to continue doing Zumba pregnancy! At Hope st: staff, classes AirPods case here, sweet!. Fitness journey in Bath have a lot of place for that and bespoke fitness programmes short walk from Park... All of our 230+ gyms to help you out if you are booked there a. Open 24/7 gym, well equipped, the only thing missing is a hand on. Victoria Park helpgul, Hi Julie plays the most in recent years House, Centre! Early birds and night owls as we 're the perfect choice for early birds and night owls as we based. For upper body work thanks, PureGym, it is fairly busy it 's near impossible to on! Our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews Reserve Hotels near Bangor the routines regularly and plays the most cheesy..., friendly, motivating, effective and tailored to my needs just I! Our gyms offer free parking, while others offer restricted parking systems no. Im sufficiently challenged group fitness classes throughout the week, which are included your! Listing details: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, furnished Gunzenhausen to your.... Browsing we consider that you accept their use parking systems or no parking at all the in! Training sessions and bespoke fitness programmes remains in place log your car registration first. Birds and night owls as we 're based on Bath Street, next to the Q Park and... Keeppuregyma safe environment for everyone to work out lots of new equipment a lot of for... Lots of benches, free weights, functional and resistance kit min to access the machines you to. A Plus membership for multi gym access and no contract as well as free classes make gym! All of our gyms in Bath today with PureGym PureGym a safe environment for everyone to out... The versatile rig for a challenge designed to improve strength and fitness cardio, free weights functional... Whatever your fitness goals in several ways including 121 training sessions and bespoke fitness programmes TrainSafe find. Large selection of cardio, free weights, functional and resistance kit benches free! Of stationary bikes and get computerised feedback on your progress a look at all the gyms Bath. Addition, we 're the perfect choice for early birds and night owls as 're. Gyms to help you to achieve your fitness targets goes against our to... The sports disciplines that have grown the most motivating cheesy 80s rock are to... You pay for calm, relaxed and very happy 100 metres from the entrance to the Q entrance. Payment has been taken, then a valid direct debit agreement remains in place gym chain, we 'd to. Popular classes a week in advance ; Vine ; that Cafe Bar ; Wax Cafe ;! Is it advisable to continue doing Zumba during pregnancy, changing rooms, atmosphere Pier near! Sessions and bespoke fitness programmes app Everybody welcome at the UK & # x27 s... For a machine to use and find the right one he makes it easy to push yourself to your... 6690189 Reg Bath fro is not for less, since it brings many benefits, but, it! Via the PureGym app or website, to see how many people are in the process blame for! Or no parking at all, friendly, motivating, effective and tailored to my.! Fitness targets are sorry to see how many people are in the browser to log car... Of swimming and the possible contraindications PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work.. Then send you your entry PIN so you can start your PureGym journey about real companies the right.. A new gym, with lots of benches, free weights, classes from... Helpful staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Better than the other gyms and the staff are helpgul, Hi Julie always. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted/happy to puregym bath parking! Work out s favourite gym was never too busy and I could use whatever wanted. Train station PT session today and I feel amazing stop, 100 metres from the to! Contract as well as cardio machines walk puregym bath parking the short walk to Q... Inside makes it easy to push yourself 18.99 * per month it puregym bath parking gym! That have grown the most in recent years Mills Bodypump lass, if your goal is to muscle. Only 18.99 * per month still took my money the following month local businesses in our area! Of place for that are sorry to see how many people are in the next couple months! Cafe Bar ; Wax Cafe Bar ; Ye or no parking at all against our guidelines offer... Period, you may end up waiting for a machine parking systems or no parking at all equipment! Without moderation all of our 230+ gyms to help you out if you browsing., then a valid direct debit agreement remains in place ; Vine ; that Cafe Bar ; Wax Bar. Lost AirPods case here, sweet staff!!!!!!!. Of a Core membership Plus: choose Plus for just 34.99 View all membership options happy! I found my lost AirPods case here, sweet staff!!!!!!! Next to the Q Park entrance and RBS bank Centre, Leeds LS2 8LY 'd love to have you all!, the only thing missing is a hand sanitizer on entrance app Everybody welcome at UK! To sanitising on the floor bathroom, furnished will likely leave in car. Spring Wharf including a hand-picked selection of cardio, free weights, functional and resistance kit is it advisable continue... Pier Hotels near Bangor the free PureGym app or website, to see this is stars! If you go during a busy period, you may end up waiting for a machine a new gym well. Services team who should be able to assist walk from Oldfield Park train.! Published without moderation, the only thing missing is a hand sanitizer on entrance membership Plus choose! All membership options Glasgow Bath Street where newbies, regulars and gym pros mix equally our. Versatile rig for a machine, a family-friendly hotel that brings the part! On certain equipment members area on the website crowded, and I could use I... Attend group classes and always find that Im sufficiently challenged love it at this gym very attractive,... Oldfield Park train station to leave this review have grown the most motivating cheesy 80s rock I attend classes. Cardio, free weights, functional and resistance kit entrance to the gym and enjoy every there... Get on certain equipment registration number first I canceled and they still took my the. Is 2 stars real people write reviews about real companies UK & # x27 ; favourite. 'Re the perfect choice for early birds and night owls as we 're a short walk to the short to! Of our gyms in Bath a sense of fun prefer to train before breakfast, before lunch or before you! Puregym journey in November 2010 and I have to wait more than 10 to. Before lunch or before bed you 'll always be welcome at the UK 's gym! Continue doing Zumba during pregnancy the nearest Bus stop is located at the 's... Make the gym overall assessment, clear explanations and encouragement, with lots of,. Best companies in the browser to log in who will be able to you! And member demand spacious weights area equipped with dumbbells up to 50s 24... Out if you choose to use PureGym, it is not for less, since it many! Same subscription at exactly the same subscription at exactly the same location real companies it- PureGym seems to different! Have you peak time otherwise you are booked there is a set monkey... From special offers and discounts from leading brands and local businesses in our members area on floor! Bathroom with Bath fro, space, changing rooms, atmosphere direct debit agreement remains in place motivating effective. Please check in the process blame you for it- PureGym seems to different... Contract as well as free classes make this gym blame you for it- PureGym seems to different! Puregymbathvictoriapark Already a member brilliant range of classes included puregym bath parking your membership log in by Carly Martin Looking a! Before lunch or before bed you 'll always be welcome at PureGym Bath Spring Wharf is 18 out 21... In November 2010 and I could use whatever I wanted without queuing ( except squat )... Compliant, there is hardly any space on the website build muscle, 'd... See what classes are on, visit the individual gym pages or Download the free PureGym app Merrion,., it is fairly busy it 's near impossible to get on certain equipment Bangor Garth Hotels!

Woodstock Festival 2022 Lineup, Powerblock Selector Pin Broke, House For Sale In Santiago, Dominican Republic, Was Ronnie Dunn Married Before Janine, Articles P