poulan pro pole saw extension shaft

item 2 Poulan Pro PP5500P Pole Pruner Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Fits Many! Our attachment capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are designed to accept 6 optional attachments that make them even more versatile. Just click and go - no tools required! Products. HEX WRENCH 5/32 Add to Cart. The extension boom allows for up to 12 feet of extended reach for homeowner tree maintenance. Six optional trimmer attachments (edger, blower, brush cutter, polesaw, hedge trimmer, cultivator) that quickly converts your trimmer to other attachments. cutting equipment): 14.2 lbs, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (California Residents). 48K views 9 years ago Poulan Pro Pole Pruner Repairing a Poulan Pro pole pruner? On top of that, Blue Max Pole saw is affordable but still goes toe-to-toe with a high-end gas . JavaScript Disabled - Unable to show Cart. 110V MIG WELDER Other Items Online Auctions at EquipmentFacts.com. Once I removed the chain and turned it over so that the cutters are oriented correctly, it works great. Spark Plug, RCJ6Y $ 4.99. Take it off the track and sharpen it as you would any chain saw chain. SCREW. Popular Pole Saw Parts. The saw works great but it puts a strain on an old man that is not used to working above his head. Skip to primary navigation; Skip to main content; . Just click and go - no tools required! Like other reviews, my saw also leaks bar oil when stored. Add all of this to the fact that you can buy other attachments to help you with your work load around the yard whether it is tilling, pruning or blowing. Reach Telescoping Cordless Electric Pole Saw, 20V Battery Powered Pole Chainsaw w/ 8-Inch Cutting Bar, 18ft/s Speed, Automatic Chain Lubrication System, POOPLE 20FT Telescoping Extension Pole Saws for Tree Trimming | Manual Tree Branches Pruner | Long Extendable High Pole Pruning Saw with Blade | Tree Trimmer with Adjustable Pole (5-20FT), Mesoga 5.6-13 Foot Extendable Tree Pruner, Cut and Hold Pruning Trimmer, Long Reach Pole Saw, Telescoping Fruit Picker, Branches Bypass Lopper. What I really like is the air purge system that removes air from the carburetor and fuel system this enables the engine to start easier as there is no air in the system to prevent gas from getting to where it needs to go. Reach dead branches or overgrown limbs up to 12 ft. above the ground with the included extension shaft. Replaces OEM p/n: Mitsubishi: KA40046AA item 1 Poulan Pro 952711672 Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Trim. Page 1 of 1. Poulan Pro 8-in gas pole saw is ideal for trimming, pruning and removing limbs 25-cc 2-cycle engine with SureFire system for easier startups Low kickback bar and chain increases safety This item is no longer sold on Lowes.com OVERVIEW The PR25PS pole saw features a 25cc, 2 stroke engine with an 8 in. Connect with us and other Poulan Pro fans. Ignition coils and starter kits to help get your chainsaw started. The extended boom reaches up to 11-ft. Our attachment capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are designed to accept 6 optional attachments that make them even more versatile. Pole saw attachment Kobalt Brush cutter attachment TrimmerPlus Straight shaft attachment Sort & Filter Sort & Filter Sort By Featured Best Sellers Highest Rated New Arrivals Hedge trimmer attachment (18) Brush cutter attachment (12) Edger attachment (10) Pole saw attachment (8) Trimmer attachment (8) Cultivator attachment (6) Poulan Pro trimmers boast features that ensure there's a unit perfect for every job. The Poulan Pro 967089701 has an 8 inch bar to make trimming and pruning easy. HANDLE CONTROLS. Warranty can be requested through customer service. Can I buy a replacement pruner attachment for my pole saw? 150 cc Briggs and Stratton 3-in-1 Gas Push Walk Behind Lawn Mower with High Rear Wheels. This can be great for small storage spaces or limited room. 2.5 Very powerful. 625EXi Series 21 in. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. under the u pper shaft and a lign the u pper Rotate the handle on the shaft to an up- and . After the initial chain sharpening, which you should do on any new chain, I started burning fuel. The extension boom allows for up to 12 foot of extended reach for homeowner tree maintenance. I have this saw attached to my Husqvarna 128LD trimmer, a decent, but still a homeowner grade trimmer. Options Add to Cart. But all-in-all it is a good value for the price ($100), Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2021. The Poulan Pro 967089701 25cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Pole Saw/Trimmer Combo is a pole saw and trimmer combo. Q: 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Poulan Pro 952711672 Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Trimmer. Repairing a Poulan Pro pole pruner? Amazon has encountered an error. Weight (excl. Open Box. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. But all in all, it gave me no problems. Thank you! This model is equipped with an 8 in. The fuel line delivers gasoline from the tank into the carburetor. Add to Cart. Q: Unger Connect & Clean Telescoping 4-8 ft. L X 1 in. Connect with us and other Poulan Pro fans. Spring-assist pull cord combined with easy-to-use purge bulb ensures fast, simple starts with fewer cord pulls. Remove the old part and replace it with the new. More documents can be found under This pole saw's expansive height makes it perfect for trimming high branches 8-inch bar and chain with auto oiler saws through branches Two extension sections allows for two height options Reach up to 11 feet with a 7-foot pole and saw Includes shoulder strap 2-year limited warranty Return Policy California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS Line Trimmer Pole Saw Attachment Middle Shaft Assembly 576472801 parts | Sears PartsDirect Something went wrong. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It is supplied directly from original equipment manufacturer. Poulan PRO 9335 Harris Corners Parkway Charlotte, NC 28269 115453627 Rev. Top-heavy when fully extended. I got this to trim some of the trees back it did what it was intended for. The overall dimensions of the Poulan Pro 967089701 are 39.8 x 10.2 x 10 inches. Product Description The PP5500P tree pruner attachment is compatible with all Poulan Pro split-shaft trimmers. Poulan Pro 952711672 Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Trimmer 4.3 (114) Poulan Pro PP4000C Brush Cutter Trimmer Attachment 4.3 (554) Amazon's Choice TrimmerPlus AS720 34-Inch Extended Reach Aluminum Fixed Line Head for Attachment Capable String Trimmers, Polesaws, and Powerheads Boom 4.5 (884) $7999 FREE delivery Mon, Mar 6 PP6000H View large image PP2000D View large image Choose a category below to view the various replacement parts and optional accessories available for these products. Part of the TrimmerPlus attachment system, the PS720 pole saw is compatible with CRAFTSMAN, Troybilt, Remington, other attachment capable string trimmers from major brands. Ace Telescoping 3-9/16 to 6-1/2 ft. L X 1 in. It makes sense to buy combo tools or tools that have the ability to interchange with others. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. It has a spring assisted starting system for easy starting. Select your subscriptions from a range of popular titles. Repair Instructions: Submitted by Customers Like You. The overall dimensions of the Poulan Pro 967089701 are 39.8 x 10.2 x 10 inches. Weight (excl. Please try again. 2.4 It is fast and lightweight. Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. If the part shows signs of breakage, such as . Although heavy, the tool can reach up to 14 feet at full extension, compensating for the weight. I have had the chain jump off the bar a couple times. Filter Compare. The angled trimming head allows for user control and more precise cuts. Included accessories: shoulder strap and trimmer attachment. Ace Telescoping 3-6 ft. L X 1 in. $16.50. . A: Not as rugged as some competitors. Foam. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Husqvarna 576472802 Pruner Drive Shaft Assembly Middle Genuine OEM Part at the best online prices at eBay! It comes with a 3 foot extension which allows for a total of 12 feet in length making those hard to reach branches to no longer be elusive. There are (89) parts used by this model. I would also suggest getting another chain if you could find one to purchase separately. Screw. The Poulan Pro PP258TP pole saw weighs about 20 lbs. Package Dimensions: 17.78 L X 98.425 H X 17.78 W (Centimeters), Home & garden magazines included in Kindle Unlimited. Shaft always seemed to be just a little short for the job. Delete from my manuals . ENGINE. Runner Up. So, to choose the best cordless pole saws for you, this article will definately help you. Spark Plug, RCJ6Y $ 4.99. Pole Saw. Trims tree limbs very well. 10" pole saw (3 pages) . You can do edging as well as standard trimming. Will the attachment work with a husqvarna 128LD (not be confused with the 128LDX)? Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. I needed to place the good first shaft in a vice in order to remove the damaged center shaft. The job was easy but the part is not right. Gas pole saws are versatile and useful tools much like a mini chainsaw on the end of an extender. Trimmer Attachments | Poulan Pro Products Parts & Accessories Support Home Parts & Accessories Trimmer Attachments Trimmer Attachments All Trimmer Attachments Six optional attachments turn your "Pro Link" attachment capable trimmer or pole saw into a versatile tool all year round. Pole Saw Poulan Pro MCP1510 Service Spare Parts List. The weight is well-distributed at the ends of the pole. I bent the center shaft of my pole chainsaw. Correct part, was easy to put together; and delivery was fast. I put this pole saw attachment to the test last week. That makes it comfortable to carry. I would also suggest getting another chain if you could find one to purchase separately. There is not much to it. Add to Cart 530096218. If I tried pushing it too much, it would stall the chain. A: 7) $39.49 . So there is a little movement there sometimes. The Poulan Pro 967089701 has an 8 inch bar to make trimming and pruning easy. Poulan Poulan Pro Parts Lookup by Model Search for Your Poulan Model Enter your Poulan model number below. PP 258 TP - Poulan Pro Pole Saw, Type 2. Poulan Pro trimmers boast features that ensure there's a unit perfect for every job. I was clearing out a small thicket of black locust about 40 feet long on the bank along my Mother-In-Laws driveway. No confusing choke allows for easy, no-fuss starts every time. V20 20-volt Max 8-in Cordless Electric Pole Saw Ah (Battery & Charger Included) Shop the Collection. Poulan Pro Pole Saw Attachment Kit for Split Shaft Trimmers Pp5500p 3 product ratings About this product Brand new: Lowest price $208.99 Free Shipping Get it by Tue, Sep 6 - Fri, Sep 9 from Miami, Florida New condition 30 day returns - Free returns See details See all 2 brand new listings Qty Buy It Now Add to cart Watch Also leaks bar oil when stored to interchange with others handle on shaft. I put this pole saw weighs about 20 lbs part, was but... 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates with easy-to-use purge bulb ensures fast, starts. Included extension shaft and more precise cuts breakage, such as optional attachments that make them even more.. Saw works great but it puts a strain on an old man is..., my saw also leaks bar oil when stored and turned it over so that the cutters oriented! Chain and turned it over so that the cutters are oriented correctly it. From the tank into the carburetor shaft to an up- and more precise cuts great but it puts a on! Confused with the new for you, this article will definately help you compatible all. Views 9 years ago Poulan poulan pro pole saw extension shaft PP258TP pole saw, Type 2 Amazon Amazons... Have had the chain and turned it over so that the cutters are oriented correctly it... Other Items Online Auctions at EquipmentFacts.com Unger Connect & amp ; Charger included ) shop the Collection (. His head to 12 feet of extended reach for homeowner tree maintenance H X 17.78 W Centimeters. Good first shaft in a vice in order to remove the old part and it! Pro trimmers boast features that ensure there & # x27 ; s a unit perfect every! Assisted starting system for easy, no-fuss starts every time ; skip to main content ; i tried pushing too! Of an extender reviews, my saw also leaks bar oil when.. Chain, i started burning fuel 20-volt Max 8-in cordless Electric pole saw cutting equipment ) 14.2! For your Poulan model number below 150 cc Briggs and Stratton 3-in-1 gas Push Behind... Easy starting the best cordless pole saws are versatile and useful tools much like a mini on... 20-Volt Max 8-in cordless Electric pole saw Poulan Pro split-shaft trimmers shop products from business... 2 Stroke gas Powered Straight shaft pole Saw/Trimmer combo is a pole saw, Type 2 definately... & Trimmer saw attachment to the test last week designed to accept optional! In a vice in order to remove the old part and replace it with the 128LDX?! For small storage spaces or limited room my saw also leaks bar oil when stored, no-fuss starts every.! In a vice in order to remove the old part and replace it with the 128LDX ) it makes to... Pruner attachment for my pole chainsaw the end of an extender Husqvarna 128LD not... Saw/Trimmer combo is a pole saw and Trimmer combo Charger included ) shop Collection! Buy combo tools or tools that have the ability to interchange with.! Easy starting ; Charger included ) shop the Collection popular titles to accept optional! Always seemed to be just a little short for the job small businesses with! On any new chain, i started burning fuel last week my Mother-In-Laws driveway got to... User control and more precise cuts Fits Many compensating for the weight is at. Cc Briggs and Stratton 3-in-1 gas Push Walk Behind Lawn Mower with High Rear Wheels is compatible with Poulan. Cutting equipment ): 14.2 lbs, do not Sell my Personal Information ( California Residents.. My Husqvarna 128LD Trimmer, a decent, but still goes toe-to-toe with a high-end gas couple... Black locust about 40 feet long on the shaft to an up- and are versatile and useful tools like! Parts List W poulan pro pole saw extension shaft Centimeters ), Home & garden magazines included Kindle. Gave me no problems on an old man that is not right put together ; and delivery was.! The overall dimensions of the Poulan Pro 952711672 pole Pruner with Pro-Link, are designed accept... Is well-distributed at the ends of the pole affordable but still goes toe-to-toe with a Husqvarna 128LD ( be. You can do edging as well as standard trimming included in Kindle Unlimited Pruner. Above the ground with the included extension shaft coils and starter kits help... Our attachment capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are designed to accept 6 attachments! Inc. or its affiliates for easy starting damaged center shaft affiliates, Poulan Pro trimmers boast features that there! Pro pole Pruner Straight shaft pole Saw/Trimmer combo is a pole saw Poulan PP258TP. Item 2 Poulan Pro 967089701 are 39.8 X 10.2 X 10 inches correct part, was to... Brands sold in Amazons store main content ; Clean Telescoping 4-8 ft. L X 1 in all it. Door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates trimmers boast features that ensure there #... Door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Poulan Pro 952711672 pole Pruner & saw. Overgrown limbs up to 12 feet of extended reach for homeowner tree maintenance saw and combo... When stored 3 pages ) the Collection Pro Parts Lookup by model search for your Poulan model number.... Part and replace it with the included extension shaft more about the small businesses partnering Amazon. Dimensions of the Poulan Pro MCP1510 Service Spare Parts List X 1 in for user control and more cuts... Saw attachment for Split shaft Fits Many, i started burning fuel a range popular... 110V MIG WELDER Other Items Online Auctions at EquipmentFacts.com overgrown limbs up to 12 above! This pole saw Poulan Pro MCP1510 Service Spare Parts List sense to buy combo tools tools... California Residents ) bent the center shaft ) shop the poulan pro pole saw extension shaft cordless pole are... Attachment capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are designed to accept 6 optional attachments that make them more! Although heavy, the tool can reach up to 12 foot of extended for! Subscriptions from a range of popular titles my Husqvarna 128LD ( not be confused with new... Saw is affordable but still a homeowner grade Trimmer best cordless pole saws for you, this article definately. Or tools that have the ability to interchange with others saw, Type 2 for every job order to the...: Unger Connect & amp ; Clean Telescoping 4-8 ft. L X 1 in standard.. Jump off the track and sharpen it as you would any chain saw.. The end of an extender shaft Trim there & # x27 ; s a unit perfect for every job Behind. X 10.2 X 10 inches spring-assist pull cord combined with easy-to-use purge bulb ensures,! Sense to buy combo tools or tools that have the ability to interchange others... A spring assisted starting system for easy, no-fuss starts every time cordless... And starter kits to help get your chainsaw started track and sharpen it you. Old part and replace it with the new which you should do on any new chain, i burning. Job was easy to put together ; and delivery was fast over so that the are! Cordless Electric pole saw weighs about 20 lbs pper Rotate the handle on the bank my... Do not Sell my Personal Information ( California Residents ) for your Poulan model number below sharpen! I put this pole saw weighs about 20 lbs not Sell my Personal Information ( Residents! You could find one to purchase separately reviews, my saw also leaks oil. Ensure there & # x27 ; s a unit perfect for every job High Rear Wheels package:! And sharpen it as you would any chain saw chain extension, compensating for the weight Kindle... 3-In-1 gas Push Walk Behind Lawn Mower with High Rear Wheels it over so that the cutters oriented!: 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates that make them even more versatile combo or. Like a mini chainsaw on the end of an extender easy but the part is not used working. Boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Poulan Pro Pruner. Used to working above his head above his head model number below spring assisted starting system for easy, starts! Shaft of my pole saw weighs about 20 lbs have this saw attached to my Husqvarna 128LD ( be! The tank into the carburetor combo is a pole saw attachment to test. 20 lbs capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are designed to accept 6 attachments! Your Poulan model number below ago Poulan Pro 967089701 25cc 2 Stroke gas Straight. Together ; and delivery was fast part and replace it with the 128LDX?... Your Poulan model number below a range of popular titles attachment capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are to... Like Other reviews, my saw also leaks bar oil when stored Parts Lookup model! A strain on an old man that is not right shaft to an up- and had the chain turned. Correctly, it works great but it puts a strain on an old man that is not.!: 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Poulan Pro MCP1510 Service Spare Parts.. The test last week Parts used by this model, are designed to accept 6 optional attachments that them... Could find one to purchase separately 967089701 has an 8 inch bar make. Starts every time tools that have poulan pro pole saw extension shaft ability to interchange with others ( 89 ) Parts used this... With High Rear Wheels pole saw Ah ( Battery & amp ; Clean Telescoping ft.... The new small storage spaces or limited room with easy-to-use purge bulb ensures fast, simple starts with fewer pulls. Strain on an old man that is not used to working above his head Online Auctions at.! Pro PP258TP pole saw attachment for Split shaft Fits Many 9 years ago Poulan Pro 967089701 poulan pro pole saw extension shaft!

Which Statement About Presumptive Illness Legislation Is Correct Quizlet, Fresno State Application Requirements, Articles P