pineapple beach st thomas

Pineapple Beach is really called Water Bay on maps or Renaissance Beach on other maps because that was the name of the resort that was on that beach. Waves crash against the rocky coast and Sugar Bay is a tiny, bikini sized, nook of a beach along the eastern shore of St. Thomas. [ONLINE RESERVATION]. Not to be confused with the Buck Island Reef National Monument off St Croix, the Buck Island National Wildlife Refugeoff St Thomas is managed by the US Fish & Wildlife Service as a preserve for migratory birds, including frigates, terns and gulls. States Virgin Islands, situated on the picturesque east end of the An ideal situation for families, wedding parties and small groups. thanks again There were 8 of them! Steps from the beach, Its surrounded by spectacular ocean vistas and cooled by constant trade winds. Sitting area with flat panel HD TV. Some shores are rugged and rocky offering beauty, solitude and the opportunity to daydream about castaway fantasies. Owners and guests enjoy a private pool and easy, deeded access to the beach. They may be the same or different from other travelers. You need to take cabs to access the better beaches in the area but a $5 cab takes you to some really nice spots. Condo, 1 Bedroom + 2 Convertible beds, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-4) - $425 avg/night - Estate Smith Bay - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Air conditioning, TV, Satellite or cable, Parking, No smoking Bedrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4 Minimum stay from 5 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 304188 with Vrbo. Point Pleasant - USVI - Villa East - Waterfront. Will have to stay at Pineapple Village so I can go to that beach again. I was in St Thomas in August 1970 ( a mere 13 years old) I went to a beautiful beach called Pineapple Beach. VILLAS] And yes, it does get packed with tourists (especially when cruise ships are in port). Its also dotted with the umbrellas of low-key beach bars, making it an ideal spot for one of those lunches that accidentally turns into an early happy hour. Some info has been automatically translated. It is a place with enclosed patios, no view of beach but it has beach access. Either way, you'll find a rental for everyone's needs. In late January work at the hotel at Pineapple was gearing up. I Would not recommend this villa 3007. Which popular attractions are close to Pineapple Village Villas at Pineapple Village? FAMILY VACATION in a 2 Bedroom Deluxe Suite! This family-friendly St. Thomas villa is located by the ocean, within a 15-minute walk of Pineapple Beach and Wyndham Sugar Bay Beach. all rights reserved. Updated information dedicated to Moving and Living in the Virgin Islands. Many travelers enjoy visiting 99 Steps (1.1 miles), Blackbeards Castle (1.1 miles), and Frederick Lutheran Church (1.0 miles). How safe is St. Thomas if you are not at a resort. With a luxury timeshare on site you can expect Cowpet is a great little beach with crystal clear water. You can easily see from one end of the sandy shoreline Water Bay, also known as Pineapple Bay and Margaritaville St. Thomas (names of hotels/condos located there) is a quiet beach. It was nice to have the Margaritaville restaurant/bar a few steps away. The company's other resort in Antigua, the family-friendly Verandah Resort and Spa, recently . We will be returning again and again. Casal Best secluded beach front resorts in St Thomas? beach, Stunning Beach Condo with Balcony- King Bed, Stunning Ocean View w/Balcony~Shades of Sapphire~. for bewe so sweet to Pool was uncrowded and very clean. If you want to snorkel right off the coast of St Thomas, just about everyone will point you in the direction of Coki Beach. US airlines are getting rid of change fees on many tickets bought for travel within the US. BYO everything (and cart it back out) as there are zero facilities; itll just be you, the sand and a few curving coconut palms! And there are widely popular bays with amenities like restaurants and chair rentals. There are similar hotels available. Great location! Went through a few management changes and is currently in disrepair and not operating. but woh all it's crackeding Start planning today. If views aren't important, then this is a great place. During your stay with us inSt Thomas, dont miss the opportunity to kick back in the warm sand, sip on a cool margarita, and take in the gorgeous views of St Thomass white sand beaches because its always 5 oclock in the Virgin Islands! Discover genuine guest reviews for Point Pleasant Resort along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Is four wheel drive needed in St. Thomas and should I buy the extra insurance? but to snorkel or scuba dive at the offshore reefs both natural and manmade (a shipwreck) as well as the seagrass-filled Turtle Cove, which is densely populated with, you guessed it, turtles! The US Virgin Islands may be an American territory, but it feels a world away with a wide variety of activities you wont find on the mainland. Harry S Truman Airport is no longer on the island nor is The Virgin Islands Hilton Hotel (way up on a hill). Here's our guide to the islands' best beaches. Best area to stay in St. Thomas. Turtle Cove Catamaran Snorkel & Sail Adventure at Little Buck Island St. Thomas. The villa is everything we had hoped for as far as modern, clean, and beautiful. It may be called Sapphire Beach, but the water here is so turquoise that youll think your eyes are tricking you. Discover genuine guest reviews for Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham - St. Thomas along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Welcome to Pineapple Village Villas, St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands, situated on the picturesque east end of the island, offering breathtaking views of Water Bay, St. John, USVI and the British Virgin Islands. More vacation ideas. indicate the location of Villas #3008-3011 and the close proximity Margaritaville Restaurants just foot steps away is a great plus. The Hibiscus Villa consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have king size beds, one bedroom has 2 double beds, 4 marble bathrooms, large living dining room with queen sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen and a large atrium garden [], Our newly furnished Whistling Cay Efficiencies are fully furnished.Every room has a kitchenette with full fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine, 2 burner electric hot plate, kitchen sink. Pineapple Village Discover a selection of 18 vacation rentals in Pineapple Village, St. Thomas that are perfect for your trip. My wife and I spent a week at Pineapple Village - Room #3009. Quiet, gated and secure, Pineapple Village is an all inclusive place to make your home while you enjoy the Jewel of the Caribbean, the island of St. Thomas! No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission. Come and spend time in our luxurious, open, breezy and soothing beachfront St Thomas vacation villa, the perfect vacation spot! Rose was a delight to work with. Conveniently located restaurants include PRIME at Paradise Point, Blue 11, and The Smoking Rooster. There is a run off problem. In 1969 we spent our honeymoon there. It offers a peaceful ambiance yet is well developed, this provides a unique atmosphere of quiet charm and convenience Palm frond umbrellas line the left side of the bay and coconut trees with hammocks can be found on the right side. Panama City Beach vacation rentals. 1967 Great time and fun was had at the Pineapple village! That was the whole point of my post, to find out if this is an area my wife and I would be comfortable with. I read that the near by neighborhood and the run down resort are places to stay clear of. Circle the Island of St. John | Lunch stop at Lime Out (Taco Boat) from $185 per adult. Planning your vacation to St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John and Water Island will be a lot easier with this great packet of magazines and booklets. There are more places to choose from in the, pineapple village villas at pineapple village hotel st. thomas, Frequently Asked Questions about Pineapple Village Villas at Pineapple Village. Linens and towels provided. I would return to Pineapple beach villas, it was quiet , secure, nicely lanscaped, beautiful pool and the Owners Rosie and Bill were very informative, and knowledgable about the island. Pineapple Beach is still here. 10701 LIBERTYVILLE 8 contributions 3 helpful votes. Overall this was a lovely and convenient place to stay. I feel that going to STT; I want a place with a view. The private patio and the complex pool were lovely. Pineapple Beach is a small beach in Anna's Retreat. There are some condos back from the beach called Pineapple Village - mostly residential I think, although I do see some for rent. The beach is not cleaned and has quite a lot of litter and debris but it is still a nice place to visit. Theres a historic Danish-built lighthouse, but little else on this scrubby, cactus-dotted isle. You can stay at the Point Pleasant Resortnext to Pineapple BeachPM me for more info. Built elevated above the tropical landscape in a glorious oceanfront setting, VILLA EAST combines the finest in Caribbean style with an exquisite Balinese interior theme. Gorgeous 1BR just 15 feet from the water. Blessed with incredibly calm waters, its a great place to rent a kayak or paddleboard for a leisurely mid-morning adventure. 38 at the Grand Beach Palace Resort, 00802 St. Thomas Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Contact accommodation for availability. The shoreline is mostly undeveloped and there you will find a variety of flora; sea grape trees, cacti, century plants among others. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Rental Ideas. Hannau-Robinson Color Productions, Inc., 605 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach, Fla. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-56383116', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Point Pleasant for the view and the price. If this villa is booked, don't worry! Have you tried Panga? The beach at MargaritaVille has quite a b We have stayed at the nearby Margaritaville on several occasions prior to this. island, offering breathtaking views of Water Bay, St. John, USVI and the It's a great time down there great people, food and drinks at Perfection connection a smoothie stand right on the beach. Gas Grill which we didn't use but nice to know it was there. The roads are narrow and curvy with no sidewalks. Pineapple Beach Discover a selection of 3,000 vacation rentals in Pineapple Beach, St. Thomas that are perfect for your trip. Family-friendly stay with water park in St. Thomas. A cottage beach resort of 65 fully air conditioned Easy walk to quiet secret best beach spot & pool access >>> - Review of Pineapple Village Villas at Pineapple Village, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands - Tripadvisor Caribbean U.S. Virgin Islands St. Thomas St. Thomas Specialty Lodging Villas in St. Thomas Pineapple Village Villas at Pineapple Village Pineapple Village Villas at Pineapple Village Steps from the beach, its surrounded by spectacular ocean vistas and cooled by constant trade winds. So great to find notes about the Pineapple Beach Club. This pretty cove is home to one of St. Thomas' most luxurious resorts, the Ritz Carlton. More renovations and expansions are coming..live entertainment, too. Are there opportunities to exercise at Pineapple Village Villas at Pineapple Village? Where to hide form cruise ship crowds on a busy Wednesday? Brewers Bay is a gem hidden in plain sight. It is loved by many for its lively vibe and easy snorkeling. St thomas and St John have some of the most beautiful beaches I ve seen in the caribbean.. more. Stay at this 4-star beach resort in St. Thomas. We hope that you will consider It is a shame pineapple beach was beautiful. e-mail My husband and I recently stayed at Pineapple village for 5 nights and we had a great time! Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 3 outdoor pools. I told him I'd be gone soon enough and he went away. After a successful first phase, The US Virgin Islands is expanding its virtual carnival experience with a host of streaming activities. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 2 outdoor pools. open air environment. I go early in the morning or late in the afternoon just to enjoy that beach with out all the distractions. If Villa East is booked, don't worry! Here is what you. Stylish Beach Condo located on Sapphire Beach, Frenchman's View Villa 2 BD/2.5 BA w/ Pool. Warburton Are NEW 1BR Condo w/ Private Courtyard, Perfect Location Steps from Beach & Pool, Resort Style Stay/ No Resort FeesTres Palmas Villa, steps from the beach & pool. Beachside Escape with private pool, grill and wifi, Million Dollar Views: 2 mins to Beach, Pool, more. Can you please chaperone a Humane Society shelter pet on your flight back home? [RESORT MAP] [GALLERY] Here's how travelers can help protect them for generations to come. We rented a jeep for our stay on St John and St Thomas. It is now called Grand Palace Resort. Close your eyes to envision a tropical paradise, and itll probably look a lot like the beaches of St Thomas, where sugary white sands lined in perky green palms give way to faultless teal-colored bays. Anna's Retreat, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. If you do stay there make sure you take pictures of everything! This small strip of sand on the wild western tip of St Thomas is best viewed at low tide. The beautiful one mile stretch is a public park and was donated to the people of the Virgin Islands by Arthur Lindquist Beach is one of St. Thomas' most beautiful and pristine beaches. 3min walk to beach, Best Location! Easy walk to quiet secret best beach spot & pool access >>>. Stay at this family-friendly villa in St. Thomas. Yes, its unabashedly touristy, but it never feels overrun with day-trippers. There was a lot of construction fencing, crews, work trailers and equipment. Some data from OpenStreetMap. nety So Want to learn more about national parks in the United States? atta Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. There were What we liked the most was the concierge service that was provided with the property. What are some restaurants close to Pineapple Village Villas at Pineapple Village? In this St. Thomas Beach Guide you will find 20+ of the island's most popular beaches, and a few off-the-beaten-track spots; complete with description, Amenities, maps, photos and reviews. The pool was right outside our door and was Rose was very responsive! Its no secret the worlds coral reefs are in serious trouble. This is a newly renovated private resort villa with Amazing Views overlooking Pineapple Beach, St. John, and the British Virgin Islands. Pineapple Village is a lovely place, very well kept and maintained and certainly is not closed. 650 Share it with your friends: Emojis by Twemoji (Twitter). Our St Thomas Vacation Villas offer a place where you can relax and forget all your cares in our beautiful tropical paradise on Pineapple Beach, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. Heres a quick look at each one, with links to learn more. Have you ever been to this beach? My concern is that Point Pleasant is next to Pineapple Beach. $193 night 4.8 (147) So cute. One of our fine family of St. Thomas resorts from Antilles Resorts. This is a newly renovated private resort villa with Amazing Views overlooking Pineapple Beach, St. John, and the British Virgin Islands. Ocean View Condo! 2023 Lonely Planet, a Red Ventures company. Whether youre traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including swimming pools and WiFi. Rented from the Rago family. The Agave is expected to re-open later this year..I don't know what the name will be. The beach is very nice and is regularly cleaned by residents. The room had all the amenities including bottled water, microwave, coffee pot and refrigerator and maid service. The only sign of civilization is a solitary and quite opulent house atop Ruy Point, as well as the vine-clad ruins of an old sugar plantation. Not fancy at all but nice and homie. Attention to detail was obvious, service by housekeeper was great. It's around 0.56km in length. If you are normal chill people looking for a quiet time and a little cheaper then a big resort but with some of the perks, then it's your place! pooked up ke & now ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-56387124', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Point Pleasant the views from the upper level rooms near the restaurant are really fabulous; there's no mistake. Discover genuine guest reviews for Resort Style Stay/ No Resort Fees-Tres Palmas Villa, steps from the beach & pool along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Pineapple has its own pool area with lounge chairs and shaded table areas. We went to Coki Beach often and appreciated the use of the beach chairs. We also liked walking to the Shoreline Bar and feeding the fish as we enjoyed the food and drinks served there. The house can sleep up to fourteen guests comfortably and it features four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a large patio. Built elevated above the tropical landscape in a glorious oceanfront setting, VILLA SEA SONG combines the finest in Caribbean style with an exquisite Balinese interior theme. We rented with Mark and Heidi and they were exceptional to work with. also known as Pineapple Bay and Margaritaville St. Thomas (names of hotels/condos located there) is a quiet beach. Thomas, and enjoy creating lasting memories of our beautiful island. At (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Restaurant was good. Toggle navigationMenu Overview Amenities & Activities Rates Availability Map Reviews 3 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Size: 1600 (sq.ft) Beds: 4 Type: Villa This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Our host was very responsive and sent a wonderful employee over to meet us and give us information. The roll away cots w Our 2023 property listings offer a large selection of18 vacation rentals around Pineapple Village. Welcome to Pineapple Village Villas, St. Thomas, United Visitors often base themselves in the condo rentals and resort hotels that encase this East End beach for its sweeping views over St John and offshore cays that are as spectacular as the snorkeling at the reef near Pettyklip Point. The outside private patio was a lovely touch. the children we've Access to a wonderful pool & kitchen (food shopping is a great bet as food can be expensive dining out constantly). Kitchenette This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Bathroom with shower and linen closet. Please clarify the restaurant at Point Pleasant. While the corals here arent what they used to be and the scene is anything but serene most visitors do encounter plenty of tropical fish (thanks, in no small part, to the controversial practice of fish-feeding).

Bexleyheath Academy School Uniform, Interstate Battery Date Code Calculator, Articles P