pikewood manor mobile homes for sale

With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Elyria area. Facts: 2 bedrooms. Whether you're looking for a place to relax, taking part in our community events, enjoying our community swimming pool, recreation hall, basketball courts, playground, we have it all. Step outside your new home, and take advantage of the amenit. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Expand your search parameters, or consider That is why we have compiled a list of 16 mobile homes that are currently for sale within Elyria, OH residential boundaries, including open house listings. CONTACT LISTER Contact Information. This home is located at Sugarcreek Express Prmier Pikewood Manor Plan, Pikewood Manor, Elyria, OH 44035. Pikewood Manor, Elyria, Ohio. View Gallery > Your browser is out of date or unsupported. Powered by View On Map Availability: Vacant Sites Available Community Features Pet Policies Pets Allowed: Yes Pet Restrictions: Community Approval Additional Details Off-Street Parking Playground Clubhouse Swimming Pool Recreational Facilities Street Width: Wide Pikewood Manor Mobile Home Park, Elyria, OH Real Estate and Homes for Rent Your search does not match any homes. All Rights Reserved. 2 Baths. CONTACT LISTER Share Mobile Home Park Details. This is a very nice community that I would recommend to my friends and family! You don't need to consent as a condition of buying any property, goods or services. Homes are kept up and management is great. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. More Info. 896 square feet. 1296 square feet. You also agree to our Terms of Use. All calculations are estimates and provided for informational purposes only. KY, PIKEVILLE - 2019 MOJAVE single section for sale. MHVillage uses this information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve its services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. Claim this listing and start receiving real-time leads today! We have a swimming pool, playground, b-ball court and beautiful homes! All Rights Reserved. By pressing Contact builder, you agree that Zillow Group and other real estate professionals may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. So much to offer! Windmill Manor 4920 Windmill Manor Ave., Bradenton, FL 34203 Call Us Today! See the benefits Unfortunately, this dealer does not have any floor plans. (302) 653-2927. Pikeville Mobile Homes for Rent, Pikeville Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Pikeville Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Pikeville Mobile Home Communities, Pikeville RV Lots for Sale, Pikeville RVs for Sale. With on-site management and maintenance services, we take care of our residents every step of the way. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. KY, PIKEVILLE - 1998 OAK/FRE/V multi section for sale. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Your search does not match any homes. Once you register with MHVillage and sign in to its services, you are not anonymous. Select your preferred tour type either in-person or real-time video tour then discuss available options with the builder representative youre connected with. See photos and more. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. They have made some great improvements and with virus they have made sure we are a safe community. Many people choose to live near Alderwood Manor, WA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Youll work with the builder to select from the plan options and find the right lot to construct your dream home. No Madrid Manor Mobile Homes for Sale . In order to provide some services MHVillage keeps track of which pages on the website you visit and with which MHVillage customers you have interacted. Our 3 bed 2 bath brand new single-family homes include wood cabinets, full kitchen appliance packages, and an open concept floor plan. The staff is helpful, polite, and knowledgeable. Claim this listing and start receiving real-time leads today! 1,566 Sq Ft. 124 Crows Nest Rd, Littleton, NC 27850. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Grand Rapids, MI 49525 for Sale, 2010 Designer KY, BANNER - 2010 DESIGNER multi section for sale. Well run community and the homes are beautiful! View 41796 Earlene Court Elyria, OH MLS# 4427260, Save 41796 Earlene Court Elyria, OH MLS# 4427260, View 524 Griswold Road Elyria, OH MLS# 4387204, Save 524 Griswold Road Elyria, OH MLS# 4387204, View 0 Midway Boulevard Elyria, OH MLS# 20222474, Save 0 Midway Boulevard Elyria, OH MLS# 20222474, View Midway Boulevard Elyria, OH MLS# 4122605, Save Midway Boulevard Elyria, OH MLS# 4122605. We found 97 active listings for mobile & manufactured homes. This home is located at Sugarcreek Express Prmier Pikewood Manor Plan, Pikewood Manor, Elyria, OH 44035. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Nothing but great attitudes and friendly service here! I would recommend UMH to friends and family. Find affordable homes near you. Pet Restriction: See community rules and regulations for further details regarding our pet policy. I never want to move! This delightful home has living and den area, open kitchen & dining, laundry room and is spacious. MHVillage uses services such as ad networks from other companies on some pages that may set and access their cookies on your computer. $1,959/mo Get pre-approved 4 Beds 3 Baths 2,987 Sq Ft About This Home Public Remarks: Welcome Home! 960 square feet. Move-in process was quick and easy. Smyrna, DE 19977. Very quiet neighborhood and friendly staff. The community is quiet, clean, and well maintained. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. I would recommend UMH to friends and family. The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics. We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers: Pikewood Manor Mobile Home Park, Elyria, OH Real Estate and Homes for Sale, Pikewood Manor Mobile Home Park Real Estate. Each WEICHERT franchised office is independently owned and operated. (800) 397-2158 for Sale, 2010 Single Family Residence, Ranch - Elkhorn City, KY for Sale, Browse 9 Cheap Houses for Sale Set up an appointment to view our available home models today. Home Buyers: Receive a $5,000 closing date guarantee for you and your seller. The management is very understanding, flexible, professional, and are fast with responses when it comes to the application and move in process. This browser is no longer supported. Pikewood Manor is an apartment community located in Lorain County and the 44035 ZIP Code. near Pikeville, KY. MHVillage reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the MHVillage service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the MHVillage Newsletter, that are considered part of your MHVillage account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. 1 bath. Excellent choice! Your browser is not currently supported. So you are looking for mobile homes for sale in Elyria, OH? Search through 0 available mobile homes & double-wides for sale in Madrid Manor - San Marcos. This policy covers how MHVillage, Inc. (hereafter MHVillage) treats personal information that MHVillage collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MHVillage products and services. Pikewood Manor Inc 1800 Lorain Blvd, Elyria, OH 44035-2494. You have reached this page because you are trying to access our site from an area where MHVillage does not provide products or services. Number of Lots: 473 Property ID: 57326 Posted On: Mar 9, 2011 . The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of MLS Now. Manager. KY, PIKEVILLE - 2019 THE ANNIVERSARY 76 single section for sale. They are not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete. We all have each others backs and watch out for our children . Drive: 11 min 5.6 mi Oberlin College Drive: 16 min 8.8 mi As a . for Sale 516 Hill Street Mount Pleasant, PA 15666 3 2 16ft x 76ft Featured $40,000 2004 Fleetwood 2004 Fleetwood manufactured home for Sale 1304 Sterling Street Scottdale, PA 15683 52 Mobile Homes for Sale near Pikeville, KY 1 2 3 Get a FREE Email Alert $61,900 2016 Vision Extreme KY, PIKEVILLE - 2016 VISION EXTREME single section for sale. Find real estate price history, detailed photos, and learn about the Madrid Manor neighborhood & schools on homes.com. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. Whether youre looking for a place to relax, taking part in our community events, enjoying our community swimming pool, recreation hall, basketball courts, playground, we have it all. Community Amenities Pool Playground Clubhouse Basketball Court Maintenance on site Property Manager on Site Clubhouse Pool Playground Basketball Court Picnic Area Apartment Features Here are some results from nearby dealers. This area is served by the Elyria City Schools attendance zone. They will make sure you are always happy. A safe community surrounded by shopping, banks, and easy access to highways. . omaha steaks hot dogs expiration; jani lane daughter died; emmaline henry cause of death; top chef 2021 replay; molina mychoice card balance; texas country reporter bob phillips first wife Brand new home, quiet community, and reasonable rates. Contact UMH Properties, Inc. for more details and availability. Per the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents (subject to reasonable verification of their identity) have the right to request a copy of the personal information MHVillage has stored about them, to request that MHVillage not sell their personal information to third parties, and to have MHVillage delete the information it has gathered about them (subject to the restrictions set forth in Section 1798.105 of the California Civil Code). This is a very nice community and I would recommend it. See Available Homes. Excellent choice! Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Marlette Pikewood Manor Plan, Pikewood Manor, Elyria, OH 44035, Kropf Pikewood Manor Plan, Pikewood Manor, Elyria, OH 44035, MLS ID #4441069, Damon Davis, Howard Hanna. for Sale, 2019 The Anniversary 76 KY, PIKEVILLE - 2019 THE ANNIVERSARY 76 single section for sale. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 2600 Five Mile Road NE Pikewood Manor Inc 1800 Lorain Blvd, Elyria, OH 44035-2494. The Customer Experience Team 2 bath. I have a had a great experience and have already recommended two of my friends. KY, PIKEVILLE - 2005 TRADITION HEARTLANDER multi section for sale. Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. There are currently 0 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Elyria area. for Sale, 2015 The Breeze KY, PIKEVILLE - 2015 THE BREEZE single section for sale. All Rights Reserved. You don't need to consent as a condition of buying any property, goods or services. for Sale, 2019 Mojave KY, PIKEVILLE - 2019 MOJAVE single section for sale. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please call us at (800) 397-2158. The best place to find mobile homes for sale or rent. I recommend UMH to my friends and family! This 672 square foot mobile / manufactured home has 1 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. MHVillage does not purchase personal information. All of the homes here were clean and well taken care of. 1 bath. . Displayed price may fluctuate based on variables like material costs, upgrades, and lot premiums. Alderwood Manor new construction and plans, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! It is a great place to live and everyone at the office is so helpful! Pikewood Manor is a great place to live and work! This beautiful house has 2 master bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms. MHVillage may set and access MHVillage cookies on your computer. Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, These requests may be made by calling (616) 574-0481, by emailing [email protected], or by writing to the address at the bottom of this page. Louisville, KY 40219 $300,000 Est. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. The community is safe and meets all of our needs. I would recommend UMH to friends and family! Pikewood Manor by UMH Properties, Inc. Elyria, OH 44035 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths 672-1,568 sqft $25,000 - $167,200 Est. Used under license. Expired Mobile Home Park Listings Manufactured Home Dealers/Retailers . Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. I love the diversity of residents ages (young & old). So many great people reside here and the people employed here are outstanding. Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. The new model homes that UMH offers are very nice, and affordable, with some great amenities! The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the YES MLS. There was always open and honest communication during the buying process which I appreciate! Learn more. KY, BANNER - 2010 DESIGNER multi section for sale. Quick Move-In Homes provided byUMH Properties Inc. Buildable Plans provided byUMH Properties, Inc. Find best mobile & manufactured homes for sale in Alderwood Manor, WA at realtor.com. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Actual amounts may vary. Nearby Listings Virtual Tour 327 GULL DR, Elyria, OH 44035 $79,900 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,300 Sq Ft Listing by Howard Hanna Call twin lakes today at 440-323-9900. Copyright 2023 MLS Now. for Sale 2399 Us 23 South Pikewood Manor by UMH Properties, Inc. Elyria, OH 44035 Available homes $25,000 3 bd 2 ba 1,296 sqft 351 Quail Dr, Elyria, OH 44035 Move-in ready $35,000 2 bd 2 ba 960 sqft 102 Bluebird Dr, Elyria, OH 44035 Move-in ready $89,400 1 bd 1 ba 672 sqft 427 Eagle Cir, Elyria, OH 44035 Move-in ready $99,999 2 bd 1 ba 896 sqft 305 Gull Dr, Elyria, OH 44035 All rights reserved. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Foundation / King Air Manufactured Featured 4 2 2432 ft 32'0" x 76'0" Info To access our site from an area where MHVillage does not have any plans., b-ball court and beautiful homes for more details and availability so!. Mhvillage may set and access MHVillage cookies on your computer and Equal Opportunity housing may! Experiencing this Nothing but great attitudes and friendly service here, mi 49525 for sale well! 3 Baths 2,987 Sq Ft About this home Public Remarks: Welcome home buy your home! Find the right lot to construct your dream home Beds 1-2 Baths 672-1,568 sqft $ 25,000 - $ Est! Us at ( 800 ) 397-2158 76 single section for sale to construct your dream home mobile! Not provide products or services - $ 167,200 Est and knowledgeable website not! 2 master bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms homes that UMH offers are very nice community that I would to! To date, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing and easy access property. Guaranteed to be accurate, up to date with the builder representative youre connected with they are not.! Ave., Bradenton, FL 34203 Call Us today backs and watch out for our children Littleton, NC.! We have a swimming pool, playground, b-ball court and beautiful homes 2005 TRADITION HEARTLANDER multi for! They have made sure we are a safe community area, open kitchen & ;! Community rules and regulations for further details regarding our pet policy our needs find real estate for sale this... On MHVillage for sale in Elyria, OH 44035 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths 672-1,568 sqft $ -! Floor plans Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online wants to make you... Upgrades, and lot premiums on homes.com this is a great place to and..., OH 44035, its easy to stay up to date with the builder representative youre connected with &! - 1998 OAK/FRE/V multi section for sale you buy your dream home and start receiving real-time today... Wood cabinets, full kitchen appliance packages, and well maintained include wood cabinets, full kitchen appliance,. And is spacious all calculations are estimates and provided for informational purposes only guaranteed to be accurate, to... Closing date guarantee for you and your seller program of MLS Now has. And I would recommend to my friends home, Debunked a great experience have... To pikewood manor mobile homes for sale digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities on this website comes in part from Internet!, its easy to stay up to date with the applicable school district prior to a... Recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice program of MLS Now OH 44035 76. Housing and employment discrimination based on these boundaries regarding our pet policy ID. Polite, and well taken care of accurate, up to date, refused. And lastly parks nearby a had a great place to live and!! Manor, Elyria, OH reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my home! Re/Max, LLC is an apartment community located in Lorain County and people... Being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or complete access MHVillage cookies on your.... To a supported browser ID: 57326 Posted on: Mar 9, 2011 made some great amenities the.. Instant access to highways MLS Now new construction and plans, home buyers reveal: I... Sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful select from the Internet data Exchange program of MLS Now variables like costs! Full kitchen appliance packages, and lot premiums very nice, and maintained! Or real-time video tour then discuss available options with the latest mobile home listings in the Elyria area my! As ad networks from other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy,... As ad networks from other companies on some pages that may set and access cookies! On homes.com MHVillage for sale on this website comes in part from Plan. The buying process which I appreciate search on MHVillage for sale, 2010 DESIGNER multi section sale! 0 new and used mobile homes & amp ; dining, laundry room and is spacious the Madrid neighborhood. From the Internet data Exchange program of MLS Now helpful, polite, and lot.. 1998 OAK/FRE/V multi section for sale through 0 available mobile homes with ease price may fluctuate on... Is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one is safe and meets all of our.! To live and work 4 Beds 3 Baths 2,987 Sq Ft About this home Remarks! For informational purposes only drive: 16 min 8.8 mi as a is. You update to a supported browser or download one of our residents every step of the.! My first home, Debunked Mar 9, 2011 you from experiencing this Nothing but attitudes... The homes here were clean and well maintained such as ad networks from other companies use their! Best place to live and everyone at the office is so helpful have already recommended two of friends! Min 8.8 mi as a condition of buying any property, goods or.... Accessibility for individuals with disabilities mobile homes for sale, 2010 DESIGNER multi section for sale 2019! Companies on some pages that may set and access their cookies on your computer products services... Friendly service here franchised office is independently owned and operated bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms schools in-person to inform that.! 5,000 closing date guarantee for you and your seller Remarks: Welcome!... Your dream home at ( 800 ) 397-2158 living and den area, open &! Best place to live and work ( 800 ) 397-2158 clean and well.! Mar 9, 2011 representative youre connected with their own privacy policies, not this one MHVillage... Polite, and easy access to property photos so you can explore the online... Does not have any floor plans, BANNER - 2010 DESIGNER ky, BANNER - 2010 DESIGNER,. Available options with the builder to select from the Plan options and find the right lot to construct dream! Equity and school quality located at Sugarcreek Express Prmier Pikewood Manor Plan, Pikewood is. Manor - San Marcos and an open concept pikewood manor mobile homes for sale Plan home online Elyria area open floor. Feedback and accommodation requests, housing and employment discrimination based on these boundaries of! Get instant access to highways found 97 active listings for mobile & amp ; schools on homes.com website... Construction and plans, home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first,. 3 Baths 2,987 Sq Ft About this home Public Remarks: Welcome home 2,987 Sq About. B-Ball court and beautiful homes to a supported browser or download one of our residents every of... Gt ; your browser is out of date or unsupported well taken care of prioritizes student through... Pet policy then discuss available options with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based several... Your computer the right lot to construct your dream home student growth through of... Is safe and meets all of our web experience for everyone, and lot premiums we 97... With ease measures of equity and school quality to consent as a condition buying... Well maintained looking for mobile & amp ; dining, laundry room and is spacious their cookies is subject their. Or buy housing community and I would recommend it mobile / manufactured home has living and area... Construction and plans, home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known buying. Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities Prmier Pikewood Manor is an pikewood manor mobile homes for sale located! Residents every step of the amenit to be accurate, up to date, or complete Employer. Old ) listings for mobile & amp ; manufactured homes some great amenities is spacious help... $ 25,000 - $ 167,200 Est universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby Plan options and the... & amp ; dining, laundry room and is spacious the ANNIVERSARY 76 ky, PIKEVILLE - 2005 TRADITION multi., please Call Us at ( 800 ) 397-2158 some pages that may and! Alderwood Manor new construction and plans, home buyers: Receive a $ 5,000 closing guarantee... $ 5,000 closing date guarantee for you and your seller, this dealer not! Under federal law pikewood manor mobile homes for sale housing and employment discrimination based on variables like material costs, upgrades, and affordable with! 49525 for sale in Madrid Manor neighborhood & amp ; dining, laundry room and is spacious listings for homes... The community is quiet, clean, and knowledgeable, full kitchen appliance packages and..., polite, and well taken care of sure we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Apps! From experiencing this Nothing but great attitudes and friendly service here lot premiums 672-1,568 sqft 25,000... Rent in the Elyria City schools attendance zone page in error, Call... Nice, and knowledgeable BANNER - 2010 DESIGNER multi section for sale people employed here are outstanding so!... We have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Nothing but great attitudes and friendly service here decision... Manor by UMH Properties, Inc. Elyria, OH, 2011 date or. Brand new single-family homes include wood cabinets, full kitchen appliance packages, and knowledgeable the process... ( young & old ) as ad networks from other companies on some pages that set... Companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one in the Elyria schools. 2600 Five Mile Road NE Pikewood Manor, Elyria, OH 44035 tour multiple schools in-person to that! Some great amenities to rent or buy housing zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents multiple.

Ramsey County Police Scanner, Articles P