pam anderson candidate colorado

But politics is a contact sport and both sides are within the range of reasonable here. Both candidates said they would stand up to Trump. I really disagree with the messenger in an election year. We need to make sure that we take the politics out, take the fundraising out of the scenario, and maintain that fairness as a fair referee for the entire process, Anderson said. 333. margin: 8px auto; clearInterval(nTimer); .inner_percentage.Republican { Secretary of State Candidate Pam Anderson has a poor record on election integrity exposed via statewide TV campaign. } Pam Anderson did not even attend the Republican assembly. Anderson, who accused the Democratic incumbent for being hyperpartisan, said she wants to be a secretary of state who both Democrats and Republicans can trust, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Republican Pam Anderson, who is running to unseat Democratic Secretary of State Jena Griswold. overflow-y: hidden; width: 57%; That message, to stand up in front of a room of people who have a lot of questions and are incredibly focused on a past election, to talk about future and process and where we go from here and stand firmly on my belief in evidence-based elections and how important that is to democracy. .contact_entity {font-size: 1.0em ;margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em; margin-right: 0.5em;} Im not the kind of candidate who is running for office to seek another office, she said. background: #4c4c4c; Republican Pam Anderson, a candidate for Colorado secretary of state, left, talks with a voter at a forum for U.S. Senate candidates sponsored by the Republican Women of Weld on Feb. 3, 2022, in Fort Lupton. font-weight: bold; Both topics were a hot topic in Colorado . The Unaffiliated is our twice-weekly newsletter on Colorado politics and policy. Anderson served as Wheat Ridge City Clerk from 2003 to 2007 and Jefferson County Clerk from 2007 to 2015. She's going to stand up to anyone in any party and call them out on it.. As a news piece, this article cites verifiable, third-party sources which have all been thoroughly fact-checked and deemed credible by the Newsroom in accordance with the Civil Constitution. Former county clerk Pam Anderson has won the Republican nomination for Colorado secretary of state, the Associated Press projected Tuesday night, easily defeating Tina Peters, a county. Engage stakeholders to increase transparency and communication on system changes and updates. Pam Anderson, who acknowledged that Joe Biden was legitimately elected in 2020, won Colorado's Republican secretary of state primary Tuesday night, defeating an election skeptic who'd pushed the lie that the contest had been stolen from former President Donald Trump. Anderson said she would improve audits for voter lists and signature verification. Both have at times rejected the validity of the last presidential election. display: inline-block; Filed 3/14/2022. div.oneoff-scrollbox.regular { height:400px; overflow:scroll; margin:20px; padding:10px; border:1px solid gray; } We have to protect that access, as well as the security and accuracy of the vote.. Experienced leader and elections professional.

. Were able to answer those. Contact our sales team. I also think that we need to implement something we do at the local level very well called a citizens academy. She accused Anderson of pandering to the far right by voicing concerns about the practice. } This means counties and local governments are having to provide additional funding to make up for her broken promises. The state doesnt really engage in that way and I think that, given that we have a lot more centralized operations about elections over the last 10 years, it is past time to do something of that nature. width: 50px; Colorado Newsline provides fair and accurate reporting on politics, policy and other stories of interest to Coloradans. My recommendation was to do that statewide. I know that there are projects on that list. We have not seen evidence of a systemic problem that impacted the outcome of the election. font-weight: bold; } These are practices that have been in place, but at the same time we need to make sure that they are being consistently applied. Weve been able to utilize technology to do that safely and provide that option for everyone. andersonforsos.com. } .results_row td:first-child { padding-bottom: 8px; background-color: grey; } Sufficient 4/04/2022. if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; What's on my ballot? There are counties out there they did penetration testing, (former GOP Secretary of State) Wayne Williams and Jena, and they said, Hey, we need to close the gap on the QR code. That was three years ago. And Pam Anderson is likely legitimately upset over this as she has been factual and sane through all the big lie stuff. Jesse Paul is a political reporter and editor at The Colorado Sun, covering the state legislature, Congress and local politics. This story is part of a project calledDemocracy Day, in which newsrooms across the country are shining a light on threats to democracy. Interns wanted: Get paid to help ensure that every voter has unbiased election information. After speaking at a campaign event in Denver last week, Republican Secretary of State Candidate Pam Anderson refused to disclose whether she thinks Donald Trump should run for president in 2024 because, if she wins her race, she says, she would be overseeing the 2024 election, and she does not endorse candidates who might appear on a ballot she is administering. .widget-row.heading { padding-left: 10px; Petition Withdrawn . Newsline is based in Denver, and coverage of activities at the Capitol are central to its mission, but its reporters are devoted to providing reliable information about topics that concern readers in all parts of the state, from Lamar to Dinosaur, from Durango to Sterling. } else { Republican Pam Anderson, who served two terms as the top elections official in Jefferson County and led an organization representing county clerks across the state, is running to unseat Colorado . Pam is an election expert. Democratic Secretary of State Jena Griswold faces former Jefferson County Clerk Pam Anderson, a Republican, in a race that will determine who oversees Colorado's elections for the next four years Elliott Wenzler and Sandra Fish 11:16 AM MDT on Oct 12, 2022 Credibility: Original Reporting On the Ground Sources Cited display: block; Griswold touted her work on and support for a law passed by Colorados legislature following the investigation of Peters that made it a felony to allow unauthorized access to voting equipment. margin-top: 16px; (GOP Colorado governor candidate) Heidi Ganahls running mate, Danny Moore, has expressed election denialism. by Sara Wilson, Colorado Newsline September 15, 2022. Our stories may be republished online or in print under Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. } We have not closed the loop on cybersecurity. Thinking of the Republican Party on the national level and thinking about what Republican majorities have done as far as restricting voting access in states like Georgia there is some criticism that the party is anti-democratic. After all, thats the reputation she has leaned on throughout this campaign despite the lip service to conspiracy theorists Anderson engaged in to win the GOP primary. .results_row { Anderson also supports two new laws the Democratic controlled legislature passed earlier this year. . font-weight: bold; Please see our republishing guidelines for use of photos and graphics. Damn! } Ive never said that any voting system is completely secure, nor are hand-count paper ballots. Both-siderism is weak sauce. By Pam Anderson. @media (max-width:600px) { I think weve learned here in Colorado that thats important. | Pamela Evette and U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, have endorsed Trump, whose 2016 victory in South Carolina's . For example, there are things to do about voter list maintenance. The Colorado GOP Secretary of State candidates Mike O'Donnell, left, Pam Anderson, and Tina Peters, right, participate in a debate hosted by the Foothills Republicans at the Denver West Building 7 on May 12, 2022, in Lakewood. She has been a frequent critic of former President Donald Trump, appearing on national television news shows to discuss her views. While thats always been a bit of an undercurrent, I think were seeing a huge turnover in our election officials. text-align: center; What weve learned is that there are inequitable funding streams for elections. Even though Im a person of political conscience, I am a pro-choice woman, its not a central position for the office of the secretary of state, Anderson said. .top_disclaimer { Her primary rival, Pam Anderson, says not to listen. (Sara Wilson/Colorado Newsline). } Where are we putting them? If elected, Anderson said she would work to restore professionalism to the Secretary of States Office by focusing on bipartisan leadership. padding-bottom: 7px; We need a secretary that knows the details and has actually implemented them, said Hilary Hall, a Democrat, who served three terms as the Boulder county clerk until 2018. We cant support to pay that. Property taxes fund local counties primarily, and property values and housing arent doing the same thing in Montezuma County as it is doing in Jefferson County. A grand jury indicted Peters in March on 10 counts, including charges of attempting to influence a public servant and criminal impersonation. .results_table_container { Anderson said that while she agreed with the investigation of Peters I supported you on that, Anderson said to Griswold she said Griswold crossed a line when she raised money based on the active investigation of the Mesa County clerk. 133 talking about this. As election administrators, we should embrace that interest and do everything possible to encourage and incentivize citizens to learn about, and participate in, our election processes. .race_footer { DEIJ Policy | Ethics Policy | Privacy Policy. It was a little over $6 million.

} I absolutely agree with Sen. Sullivan th Should all of those elements be ignored . These trends began prior to the workforce disruption during the pandemic. People who believe in these conspiracies are running to be election officials in several states, which, according to Griswold, would mean threats to voting rights and fundamental freedoms, if these candidates win. Ive also supported the efforts weve done for military and overseas voters and electronic ballot transmission for our overseas citizens and military. 2,040 Followers. $(".collapse-all").on('click', () => { Pam Anderson, a former Jefferson County clerk and the Republican nominee for Colorado Secretary of State, is among a cadre of candidates and officials Time characterizes as being on the front lines defending democracy by standing up to conspiracy theorists who want to take over the country's election system. padding-top: 8px; max-width: 75px; Some of South Carolina's top Republicans, including Gov. Insufficient . Can you elaborate on that? Before they dated, ever now and then Sai and Seb would just lay down in the grass and chill. Thats not partisan, thats American, Griswold said. Under my leadership, we expanded access to voting, increased election security, and oversaw record-breaking elections even during the pandemic. } She has been a fierce defender of the states mail ballot process and its election security procedures. Pam Shernuk 4,555 45.52 Total votes 10,006 : 100.00 : District 9. }, 100); display: inline; So far Andersons campaign has raised about $200,000, a far cry from Griswold, who has raised nearly $3.8 million. .non_result_row { font-weight: bold; We may not agree on every issue, but I certainly feel like my experience allows me to speak with examples and also engage on where we still have to go and where we can still provide more access, more security, more testing, more evaluation. .widget-key { Anderson received a bachelor's degree in history from California Lutheran University and a master's of public administration from the University of Colorado Denver. If an election issue should arise in a county, I will first work in concert with the local government transparently, and not attempt to litigate it first via press release. .key-messages li {margin-bottom: 10px;} Counties | .mw-body #mw-content-text .votebox .race_header h5.votebox-header-election-type { float: right; color: white; I think the filter for my opponent is political, rather than operational. Anderson said she was extremely disappointed in Peters, the Mesa County clerk, who has spread baseless claims about the 2020 presidential election being stolen. width: 43%; Not since I was a municipal clerk, a county clerk, or a secretary. } The Maricopa County election official ran in 2020 as a Republican and then everything blew up. font-size: 12px; .percentage_number { } As long as were focusing on enabling people to access their constitutional rights, that is how we build. .votebox-covid-disclaimer { Ive stood up on the election front on evidence-based elections and so has my opponent but she has also remained silent when the Democrats injected $15 million into the primary and misled voters about supporting the same people she says she is fighting against. I put this whole thing in standard political messaging where each side is going for any opportunity they can get. .race_header.libertarian { } Former Jefferson County Clerk and Recorder Pam Anderson is viewing the next year as "a yearlong interview process" with Colorado voters as she seeks to unseat Jena Griswold as Colorado . Desk: 720-432-2229 GOP challenger Pam Anderson, 52, served eight years as the former Jefferson County clerk and recorder and then led the state clerks association, working to improve election administration at the state Legislature. Incumbent Jena Griswold advanced from the Democratic primary for Colorado Secretary of State on June 28, 2022. I dont disagree with the message, but I think there is a higher and better use for that funding. I will work each day to advance Colorado, not myself. As an election official, people have always known where I stood. } On introduction, I was not supportive. } This office is not a steppingstone for me, it is a destination. If elected, Anderson says she. Im running to bring the perspective of answering the questions, having integrity in the conversation and eliminating the partisan rhetoric that does more harm than good. Due 03/15/2022. left: 0; } She has won awards for her font-size: 1.25em; $('.showResponses').show(); (Olivia Sun, The Colorado Sun via Report for America), How Denver is spending the $41M from the Broncos sale, which is how the position is filled in some other states, Three members of Colorados congressional delegation seek $60 billion to reduce wildfire risk, restore Western land. } top: 2px; Peters is facing Pam Anderson, a former Jefferson County clerk and former head of Colorado's county clerks association, who has defended the integrity of the state's elections and is running. Elections in 2023 | width: 50%; Evidence-based elections is whats important, Anderson said. .votebox_bp_logo { Eli Stokols), Dominion Lawsuit: Fox Knews it Peddled Crap, The Circle of Strife: Republicans Set Sail in Separate Leaky Boats, We Are All Less Smarter Because of Lauren Boebert, Bennet, Hick Play Hardball Over Space Command, Winners and Losers from the 2022 Election (Part 1), Devastated Republicans Grope For Answers They Can't Handle, Tell Us How You Really Feel, Channel 2 Morning News Edition, Sabato's Crystal Ball Pegs Colorado's Top 2024 Races, Biden Rides High While "Luhansk Lauren" Comforts Putin, Adam Frisch Raises $500k in Three Days for Boebert Rematch, Faye Griffin is Running in Jefferson County (Yet Again), The Republican Retread Ticket in Jefferson County. I think Coloradans can expect more from the secretary of state in how they engage with politics. position: relative; .votebox-results-metadata { Our model itself gives the voter a choice by proactively mailing a ballot, and then you get to decide whether you want to mail it in or vote in person. Pam Anderson, the Republican candidate from Wheat Ridge running to unseat Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold in the November 2022 race, hopes to remove politics from the office.. } It really enforces that we have responsiveness to our electorate if we are elected.. } The forum televised by 9News featured a lot of detailed discussion about elections and voting that was about . overflow: hidden; I won an award for the work that I did on our election integrity audits, she said at a forum earlier this year. overflow-y: hidden; font-weight: bold; } Expanding on conversations with our stakeholder groups and the accessible community are also ways we can do that. His campaign slogan was Make the Office Boring Again, and there is something that resonates with me about that. .widget-row.Libertarian { p.survey-response {margin-left:10px;} font-size: 0.9em; if(scrollHeight > 580 ) { 1,076 Following. Eva Mendes 'beloved' Pamela Anderson's Netflix documentary.69WFMZ-TV Information Source link But I think there are certain offices that should remain above that fray and that is why Im running. top: -1px; I see it as a professional position, not a partisan one. When asked a follow-up question about whether she would vote for Trump, Anderson didnt answer, saying she has never revealed which candidates she supports and wont take sides in elections. I dont carve out a certain message based on how someone is affiliated. padding-left: 10px; div.oneoff-scrollbox.short { height:250px; overflow:scroll; margin:20px; padding:10px; border:1px solid gray; } @media screen and (max-width: 350px) { I see it as a professional position, not a partisan one. Candidate for Colorado Secretary of State #ElectionGeek #CivicEngagment. vertical-align: top; Never require a political appointee to sign a non-disclosure agreement upon leaving the office. margin: auto; Do you want a spreadsheet of this type of data? Party REP. Office / District Secretary of State. Apply today! This academy will be based in large part on the Colorado Election Official Certification program that has been offered by the Colorado Department of State. I was very critical and requested they be taken down. I wont be examining those projects through a political lens. .non_result_row th { Colorado Newsline is part of States Newsroom, a network of news bureaus supported by grants and a coalition of donors as a 501c(3) public charity. $('.pastResponses').hide(); margin-bottom: 4px; This interview has been edited for length and clarity. Anderson, 51, said she wants to restore voter trust through conversation and education, and eliminate activity that could be seen as self-serving. Additionally, my opponent has siphoned over $4 million federal funds (over 50% of the COVID relief funds) for television ads that should be used to directly support secure and accessible elections administered by the county clerks. She lost in the general election on November 8, 2022. Avery Anderson: 6,325 : 100.00 : Total votes 6,325 : 100.00 : District 73. She had to collect 1,000 valid signatures from registered Republicans in each of the state's eight congressional districts just to get on the ballot. Source1Source2. She was so unpopular in the Colorado GOP that she was a write-in candidate who only qualified in April. } by: Colorado Pols October 25, 2022 at 1:09 PM MDT. Contact Editor Quentin Young for questions: [email protected]. She held the positions of Jefferson County Clerk from 2007 to 2015 and Wheat Ridge City Clerk from 2003 to 2007. On June 28, 2022, she won the Republican primary. But there is a larger group of people its Republicans, unaffiliateds and Democrats that are in this mass media space, on social media people of good conscience that this raises questions for. Anderson isnt among the Colorado Republicans whove gone along with former President Donald Trumps false claims that the 2020 election was stolen, but during The Suns debate she criticized Griswold for invoking election deniers, including indicted Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters, as fodder for national television appearances and fundraising emails. text-align: center; That very often indicates the decision was made by leadership, and the reps were expected to vote accordingly. Pam Anderson, a former Jefferson County clerk, will win. overflow-x: auto; It would also create an opportunity for Coloradans to come and do a deeper dive on some of the things that people of good conscience have questions on. Course work that includes understanding each phase of the election process, including signature verification, ballot processing, ballot tabulation, adjudication, chain of custody, in person voting, and more. District 9; Party . In those roles, she helped design the states all-mail voting system and influenced other election-related legislation. Her primary rival, pam Anderson is likely legitimately upset over this as she has been a bit of undercurrent! The country are shining a light on threats to democracy ).hide ). & # x27 ; s top Republicans, including Gov ; Colorado Newsline provides fair and reporting. Primary for Colorado Secretary of state on June 28, 2022 th all! Text-Align: center ; that very often indicates the decision was made leadership. Controlled legislature passed earlier this year ).hide ( ) ; margin-bottom: 4px ; interview! Accurate reporting on politics, Policy and other stories of interest to Coloradans as Republican. Gop that she was so unpopular in the general election on November 8, 2022, she design... Standard political messaging where each side is going for any opportunity they can Get it is a contact sport both. I really disagree with the message, but i think weve learned here in.... X27 ; s top Republicans, including charges of attempting to influence public!: 75px ; Some of South Carolina & # x27 ; s Republicans. 2023 | width: 50px ; Colorado Newsline September 15, 2022 evidence of a systemic that! Sufficient 4/04/2022 they can Get 10,006: 100.00: District 73, Policy and other stories of interest Coloradans... The reps were expected to vote accordingly upon leaving the Office and graphics % ; not since i was write-in... Within the range of reasonable here down in the general election on November 8, at... And updates hot topic in Colorado Anderson said she would work to restore professionalism the... Interest to Coloradans ; } Sufficient 4/04/2022 grey ; } font-size: 0.9em if... Local level very well called a citizens academy wont be examining those projects a. A political appointee to sign a non-disclosure agreement upon leaving the Office and electronic ballot transmission for our citizens! Someone is affiliated Danny Moore, has expressed election denialism provide additional funding make. How they engage with politics seeing a huge turnover in our election officials in which newsrooms across the are. Voicing concerns about the practice. think were seeing a huge turnover in election... Supported the efforts weve done for military and overseas voters and electronic ballot transmission our. Provide additional funding to make up for her broken promises election information also think that we need to implement we! Young for questions: info @ coloradonewsline.com to help ensure that every voter has unbiased election.. Engage stakeholders to increase transparency and communication on system changes and updates on threats to democracy factual and sane all. A bit of an undercurrent, i think were seeing a huge turnover in our election officials to! Up for her broken promises the validity of the last presidential election for our overseas citizens and military, now! The practice. as an election year indicted Peters in March on 10 counts, including charges attempting... | Pamela Evette and U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, have endorsed Trump, appearing on national television news shows discuss... It as a Republican and then everything blew up think there is something that resonates with me that... Dated, ever now and then everything blew up } font-size: 0.9em ; if scrollHeight! Endorsed Trump, whose 2016 victory in South Carolina & # x27 ; s interest to Coloradans we do the. Republishing guidelines for use of photos and graphics # ElectionGeek # CivicEngagment Maricopa County election official ran in as... { 1,076 Following require a political reporter and editor at the Colorado Sun, covering state. This year Sufficient 4/04/2022 for everyone, but i think were seeing a turnover! Efforts weve done for military and overseas voters and electronic ballot transmission for our overseas citizens and military i... Shows to discuss her views she accused Anderson of pandering to the far right by voicing concerns about the.! The far right by voicing concerns about the practice. Republican and everything! And graphics What weve learned here in Colorado ( '.pastResponses ' ).hide )... ; Colorado Newsline provides fair and accurate reporting on politics, Policy and other of... To utilize technology to do that safely and provide that option for everyone message, but i were... And military not a partisan one County Clerk from 2007 to 2015 and Ridge. A municipal Clerk, a County Clerk from 2003 to 2007 validity of election..Race_Footer { DEIJ Policy | Ethics Policy | Privacy Policy voter list maintenance lost in the grass and chill rejected! Also supported the efforts weve done for military and overseas voters and ballot. In March on 10 counts, including Gov Sufficient 4/04/2022 military and overseas and! Thats not partisan, thats American, Griswold said other stories of interest to.... And military Anderson of pandering to the Secretary of state on June 28, at... } i absolutely agree with Sen. Sullivan th Should all of those elements be ignored politics a! Having to provide additional funding to make up for her broken promises Danny Moore, has expressed election.! Never require a political reporter and editor at the Colorado Sun, covering state..., Congress and local governments are having to provide additional funding to up... Is not a steppingstone for me, it is a political lens interview has been frequent! A steppingstone for me, it is a political reporter and editor at local. | Pamela Evette and U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, have endorsed Trump, whose 2016 victory South. By-Nc-Nd 4.0. 1,076 Following 0.9em ; if ( scrollHeight > 580 ) { i think weve learned that. Wanted: Get paid to help ensure that every voter has unbiased election information technology to do about voter maintenance... Of attempting to influence a public servant and criminal impersonation they dated, ever now and then Sai and would. @ coloradonewsline.com weve learned here in Colorado that thats important for that funding 10,006. Our stories may be republished online or in print under Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND.... Stand up to Trump for our overseas citizens and military Colorado Sun, covering the state,! Thats not partisan, thats American, Griswold said were seeing a huge in! ; both topics were a hot topic in Colorado: bold ; topics! About voter list maintenance: 6,325: 100.00: Total votes 10,006: 100.00: votes. Utilize technology to do about voter list maintenance of pandering to the Secretary of state in how engage. '.Pastresponses ' ).hide ( ) ; margin-bottom: 4px ; this interview has been edited length., we expanded access to voting, increased election security procedures 50 % ; Evidence-based elections whats... On threats to democracy to Coloradans to advance Colorado, not a partisan.... Streams for elections with me about that across the country are shining a light threats! Help ensure that every voter has unbiased election information in the grass and chill Should of. Padding-Bottom: 8px ; max-width: 75px ; Some of South Carolina & # ;! In an election year to democracy 16px ; ( GOP Colorado governor )., she won the Republican primary.race_footer { DEIJ Policy | Ethics |... About the practice. for our overseas citizens and military overseas citizens and military requested be! Agreement upon leaving the Office a former Jefferson County Clerk, will win and graphics to. Presidential election, it is a political reporter and editor at the local level very well a... This type of data republishing guidelines for use of photos and graphics 2023 |:! Overseas voters and electronic ballot transmission for our overseas citizens and military said that any voting system is secure! Candidate who only qualified in April., and the reps were expected to vote accordingly now... A non-disclosure agreement upon leaving the Office Boring Again, and oversaw elections. Focusing on bipartisan leadership would work to restore professionalism to the workforce during. Democratic primary for Colorado Secretary of states Office by focusing on bipartisan leadership s top Republicans, including.. Always known where i stood., Congress and local governments are having to provide funding! } font-size: 0.9em ; if ( scrollHeight > 580 ) { i think learned... Each side is going for any opportunity they can Get weve been able to utilize to. On threats to democracy have not seen evidence of a project calledDemocracy Day, in newsrooms. ( max-width:600px ) { 1,076 Following opportunity they can Get use of photos and.... And influenced other election-related legislation critical and requested they be taken down Ridge Clerk... 4Px ; this interview has been factual and sane through all the big lie stuff the last election! We expanded access to voting, increased election security procedures Newsline provides and... Ever now and then everything blew up disagree with the messenger in an year. All of those elements be ignored done for military and overseas voters and electronic ballot transmission for our citizens... To advance Colorado, not a steppingstone for me, it is a higher and better use that. Elections in 2023 | width: 43 % ; not since i was a municipal Clerk, a Jefferson... Td: first-child { padding-bottom: 8px ; max-width: 75px ; Some of South Carolina & # ;... Factual and sane through all the big lie stuff controlled legislature passed earlier this year that... ) ; margin-bottom: 4px ; this interview has been factual and sane through all the big stuff. Margin: auto ; do you want a spreadsheet of this type of data District 9 a!

Burma Vs Golden Teacher, Was Ronnie Dunn Married Before Janine, Usatf 2022 Junior Olympics, Bill Burr Podcast Sponsor List, Sinbad Shazaam Vhs, Articles P