night vigil prayer points with bible verses

When we pray, though, things calm down, and we feel relieved. Lord, bless my family and children. James 4:7 Lord, empower me to resist satan that he would flee. I do not give to you as the world gives. Father, open the floodgates of heaven and pour out blessings beyond measures and beyond the imagination of this world. I declare your goodness over my children's future that they may learn to live like you and love like you. I pray that you will help me to sleep well tonight and that you will keep me safe throughout the night. I ask that you would help my children learn well and flourish. I will never be shaken. I pray that you will help me to relax and get a good nights sleep so that I can be refreshed and ready to face the challenges of tomorrow. Ref. The Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . This bible verse reassures us that, as long as we have faith in God and a loving heart, we can go to sleep knowing that everything will be okay. NB: It is Gods WILL for you and I to grow from strength to strength Psalm 84:7, from faith to faith Rom 1:17, from glory to glory 2Cor 3:18, from grace to grace John 1:16, in the word of the Lord 1 Pet 2:2, in knowledge 2 Pet 3:18 and in Love Eph 4:15. I declare that I am free from the bondage of sickness and disease. Let me have more than enough of everything. At the Have Fun with a Bible Game or Quiz There are many benefits of praying all night long. I am so afraid of what might happen, and I dont want to be alone in this. I will no longer be enslaved by debt holders. Ref. I appreciate the fact that I can put my family's future in your hands. 18). New American Standard Bible Copyright 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. })(document); Further Reading: I declare that I am free from sin and guilt. Ref. : 2 Corinthians 5:17, God has rescued me from the power of darkness and He brought me into Jesus' Kingdom. Lord, teach me to give to others my time and my money beyond measures. 28). I decree the manifestation of all of God's blessing and favour in my life in the name of Jesus. May I not be swayed by earthly wisdom; rather, trust in your will and your process. 27). It is the will of God for you to move forward Deut 2:1-3. Give me strength for tough times and power to win my battles. Father, Lord, turn all my self-imposed curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus. Hail Mary, etc. Father let everyone called sick in this family tonight wake up healthy in Jesus name. I trust that I will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Pray and ask the Lord to bring to pass, His word to us that He will use this ministry as a trumpet blower to the church. Redeem me! Lord God, we praise you that you are fully in control of all things. David therefore inquired of God for the child; and David fasted and went and lay all night on the ground. Pray from 3 John 2 and Jeremiah 29:11. Encouraging Bible Verses I frustrate every demonic arrest over my spirit-man, in the name of Jesus. exitPopMobile: true, I believe and declare that every fibre in my body is healed and completely restored. This can ease your mind before bedtime and encourage a peaceful nights rest. Please, send your word and heal my disease. I am grateful for all the good that has happened, and for all the good that I know is still to come. Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have; for he has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you. So we can confidently say, The LORD is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. : Colossians 2:6-7, I won't stop, but I will keep running as hard as possible to win the prize of eternal life that God promised me through Christ. Here is a list of powerful I AM affirmations that could be used as prayer points. I give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. Lord, deliver me from the lies I tell myself and the lies and deceit from people around me and the enemy. As a parent, caregiver, or compassionate Christian, one of the most effective things you can do is pray for children. But, they will not succeed. Ask the Lord to cleanse you from pollution, filthiness and contamination that the enemy is spreading all over the world around you. I strongly refuse to allow sickness to control my body and my life for the precious blood of Jesus covers me. Thank you Lord. Every unspoken curse against my life, break, in the name of Jesus. It also promises that God will give you joy, which can help to lull you into a peaceful slumber. The precious Blood of Jesus covers me. Crown me with your loving-kindness and tender mercies. And he woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, Peace! Father, Lord, turn all my self-imposed curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus. The verses in the bible can help you sleep better because they are full of spiritual meaning and comfort, which calms your mind and promotes a sense of peace before bedtime, leading to deeper slumber. My enemies may try to destroy me. Closer to Jesus Ministries is an End time ministry with the purpose of bringing men and women, youths and children closer to Jesus Christ while here on earth and preparing them for the coming of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I give Him now all my worries, because I know he cares for my well-being. Grant me the deep sleep of peaceful rest, for You are my keeper and guardian. As you have started the day with God, you must ensure to end it with God. wid: "437336", I do speak in tongue unknowingly and want the Lord to give me sense of direction to interpret. Thank God for what He has done for you this year from Jan to September and even what He will do till the remaining part of the year. I am convinced that in due time you will renew my strength. : Exodus 15:2, I am not afraid of this world, because the Lord goes before me. He said He will never leave us or forsake us. Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. 4). Ref. Declare: Let every stronghold barricading the mind of (mention the names) from receiving the Lord be pulled down in Jesus name. Amen. Begin to thank and praise God for answered prayers. Lord, I commit all my plans into your mighty hands, and I have confidence and trust that you will help me to establish them in the name of Jesus. If you are feeling frightened, sad, or anxious about anything in your life, try praying for spiritual healing rather than asking God for physical healing. Praying with bible verses has a lot of benefits, amongst them are the following: 1) It builds your faith. This prayer can help you to feel forgiven for your sins and ready to begin the day anew. It will change your life. Direct my thoughts and feelings to that which is good, lovely, righteous, and true. Father in heaven, I am grateful that you are the source of all wonderful blessings. Oh Lord, forgive all my sins and heal all my diseases. In this very moment, I humble myself under the mighty hand of God. These nighttime scriptures tells us that we can feel safe to sleep peacefully at night, because God is watching over us. I destroy the power of every satanic arrest in my life, in the name of Jesus. It is for believers who want to overturn the evil plans of the devil attacking them at the night hour. It asks God to forgive our sins and help us to lead good lives. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. The scripture helps by promoting feelings of safety and security. : Malachi 3:10, Lord, teach me to give to others my time and my money beyond measures. 3:17; Josh 2:12-14; Matt 12:29; Tit 2:11. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me. Why do we need bible verses? You are actually creating a movement. Any name that I am identified with in the demonic world that is affecting my life be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ. I come against every form of worry in my life. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ Jesus. I beseech that every desire of my enemies and the wicked one forged against my plans to get married be destroyed. I declare that I am not anxious about anything. I am a child of God, bought by the precious Blood of Jesus. This prayer can be a great way to start your bedtime prayers and can help you to feel calm and at peace before bed. Make us into a house of prayer. Acts 16:25: Restore me! It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. I exalt and honour you! You are speaking something into existence. Lord, I trust your word that you will hold me up with your right hand of righteousness today and always, in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 119:148: Say "I AM So Old", and wrinkles comes looking for you. Ask God to put within you His Spirit. The Holy One of Israel is my God and my Savior. Give God thanks and Praise again for seeing you through to the end of September 2009. 11 It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. Direct my thoughts and feelings to that which is good, lovely, righteous, and true. Rom 8:14 Lord, liberate my spirit to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. : Proverbs 3:56, My paths and my journey on this world are blessed, because my hope is in the Lord. Rom 8:11 Spirit of the living God, quicken the whole of my being, in the name of Jesus. Search my heart, oh Lord. Turn away all wrong desires, inclinations, and wishes. God knows we need our sleep, and he will give it to us as a gift. O Lord, make us bold, make us worthy to offer to you pure and holy prayer; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Ref. I know that I am not worthy and I am not good enough for you. Every curse that I have brought into my life through ignorance and disobedience, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. If you use this verse to be your prayer point, you can pray or declare something like this: I declare that through Him, the battle is already won. Isaiah 40:31 Father Lord, renew my strength, in the name of Jesus. There is healing power in your Word. Do not let my sins be a hindrance to my breakthrough in Jesus Name. Ref. Every curse that I have brought into my life through ignorance and disobedience, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. Whoever and whatever that is claiming to be a king in my life this night except the King of kings shall receive the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name. I am His possession. WebPraying for Closer to Jesus Ministries. Plead with God for their salvation and declare from Isaiah 61:1-3; Luke 4:18-19 & Titus 2:11. The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade at your right hand. Isaiah 30:21 & Jer 33:3 Lord, anoint my eyes and my ears that they may see and hear wondrous things from heaven. I ask for Your help in falling asleep peacefully, and in waking up renewed and refreshed. Father, I give you thanks as I continue to worship and praise you; my soul magnifies you, Lord, and my Spirit bless your name. Ref. WebWarfare Prayer Points For Your Health. Lord, as I go about my business today, I refuse to fear because you are with me to protect and to guide me all day long; for you will not fail me. B. 6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Pray for His will upon your life in the area of ministry, finance, marriage, health, your homes and families. Let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my life and family, in the name of Jesus. Sickness and disease have no power over me. Lord, I speak to every situation in my life that is hell-bent on destroying my peace of mind. Challenge every force of resistance and tell them This thing proceedeth from the Lord and no one can change it Gen 24:50, Therefore pray and insist on the salvation of your loved ones. Oh Lord, i thank you for your goodness, mercy and protection over my life and that of my family. 32 Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacobs thigh in the sinew that shrank. He is my God, and I declare and trust that he will supply all my needs from all his riches in glory through Jesus Christ. Ask the Lord to deliver you from every form of stubbornness, disobedient and stony heart. My past is forgotten, the old things are gone and everything is new. : Philippians 4:19, Father, open the floodgates of Heaven and pour out blessings that are beyond measures and beyond the imagination of this world. I have compiled a comprehensive 120 prayer points for restoration of lost glory. Pray from 3 John 2 and Jeremiah 29:11. This passage reassures us that Gods ways are gentle and light. I exalt and honor you! Watch over my child in every area of their life and keep them safe. You have entered an incorrect email address! Pray from John 15:3. He desires your love, your time, your attention and your fellowship. 10). Trust in God; trust also in me. I believe and accept that the Lord is my refuge and my strength. I believe and declare that I am a born again child of God. You inward curses, militating against my virtues, break, in the name of Jesus. May our voices proclaim your truth, and may your cross be the guardian of our souls. I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands. And Samuel was distressed and cried out to the Lord all night. For example, if you are experiencing sleep problems due to an abusive relationship, try praying that God will strengthen your heart against your partners hurtful words and actions instead of asking Him to heal the pain that has been inflicted upon you. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do pen- ance, and to amend my life. Father, deliver me and my household from any sin of the night in Jesus name Amen. 101 I Am Quotes That Will Change Your Life May they know between right and wrong and will always show kindness and compassion to other children. Demonic activities, witch craft activities are usually carried at night. Ref. If you ever feel at a loss for what to pray for, there is no better guidebook for petitions to our Heavenly Father than the Bible. d.getElementById("contentad437336").appendChild(s); id: "50e5db0d-ff5a-4f17-bef7-8526b9638891", Home 19 Bible Verses for Night Prayer + 17 Good Night Prayers, Powerful Prayers: 65+ Prayers that Will Help Your Prayer Life, Quick Links to Prayers + Verses [open to see contents]. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they began speaking with tongues and prophesying. Let me have more than enough of everything. Amen. I believe it and I now receive it. Oh Lord, i thank you for your goodness, mercy and protection over my life and that of my Anti-breakthrough decrees, be revoked, in the name of Jesus. 55 I have remembered thy name, O Lord, in the night, and have kept thy law. Saying a prayer before bed can help to ease your mind and promote a sense of peace, which in turn can help you to fall asleep more easily. Thank You for Your many blessings! Please be with me, Lord. Do not let your heart be worried because we are serving a God of impossibilities. He brought me out of the darkness into his wonderful light. Shine Your face upon me and save me with Your kindness. Lord, may we sow generously into our church without reluctance or compulsion. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the King. 1 Cor 14:33 You spirit of confusion, loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus. Legit.ng recently published an article on inspirational birthday prayers for myself. Teach me to serve others without reward or recognition. It promises that if we trust in God and seek him throughout the day, we will never be afraid to close our eyes at night. This passage tells us that God loves us with an everlasting love, and will never give up on us, no matter what we do. WebPrayer points for Vigil. But, I need you more than ever before. Give us this day our daily bread. : 2 Timothy 1:7, In God alone my soul finds rest. Bless them with opportunities in their local projects, and I ask that they would be able to change others' lives. Check your inbox to be the first to know the hottest news. Pray like this, Let the angels of the living God roll away the stone blocking my financial, physical and spiritual breakthroughs in the name of Jesus Christ. Learn how your comment data is processed. I frustrate every demonic arrest over my spirit-man, in the name of Jesus. God bless you. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. May we be kind to our family and use words to build each other up. I thank you, Father God, for creating us to be in relationships with others. 100 powerful prayer points with Bible verses: Prayers and blessings Words are powerful weapons. Guide our steps and provide us with direction in all areas of our lives. I ask for your forgiveness, and for your guidance as I go to sleep. Lord, I come to You tonight tired and weary. Let water of life flush out every unwanted stranger sickness, failures, sin, in my life, in the name of Jesus. (function(d) { Bedtime Scripture Meditation Bring every member of your family (brothers, sisters, mother, father, children, husband, wife, nieces, nephews, in-laws etc) that are not saved. Every agent assigned to frustrate me, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus. 16). May we have a listening ear and respond to each other with compassionate hearts. I am dead to sin and alive to righteousness. Deut 2:3 In the name of Jesus, I capture every power responsible for my going in circles. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. As you pray, your faith in God will grow stronger every day. Dear God, I come to You tonight, feeling overwhelmed with all the things on my mind. Evening and morning and at noon, I will complain and murmur,And He will hear my voice. Ask God to provide all that we need to build the place of worship in Cosmo City and also to help us to build. Ref. I rely on the presence of the Holy Spirit for inner peace. God help us to speak life to each other this day. Arise, cry aloud in the night. Use us to stand in the gap for others. Amen. Num 13:32 & Rom 10:16-17 I chose to believe the report of the Lord and no other, in the name of Jesus. Holy Spirit fire, ignite me to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus. Teach us to care for our family members and forgive others for their mistakes. Dear God, I come to You tonight, asking for Your help in getting a good nights sleep. Every instrument put in place to frustrate me become impotent, in the name of Jesus. NB: It is the will of God for you to advance in your career, in business, financially, to get married (for the unmarried) etc. Being built up a Spiritual house to offer acceptable sacrifices. I am in Christ; therefore, I am a new creature. At midnight I shall rise to give thanks to YouBecause of Your righteous ordinances. Give me a vision for what freedom looks like for me. Ref. I reject every cycle of frustration, in the name of Jesus. My cup runs over, and goodness, mercy, favour, riches, wealth and abundance will follow me all the days of my life. But, I need you more than ever before. He should take you through all the necessary paths that will help you to grow. Hail Mary, etc. Sickness and disease have no power over me. It can be a great way to connect with Gods mother before bed and can help you to feel her support and love as you sleep.

How To Make Iced Coffee At Circle K, Los Padres National Forest Dispersed Camping, Mobile Homes For Rent In Lemoore, Articles N