nebraska trespass hunts

2nd Season 10/29-11/06. Fortunately, I did have an ELK tag. Nebraska Muzzy Whitetail Hunt. We are looking forward to coming back and getting the "Big One"!!!!! This scenic 1000 acre ranch lies in the Nebraska Pine Ridge area, very near the Wyoming State line. We have a cabin furnished with your comfort in mind as that welcomes you home after a day afield. ****************. ", "I really had a great time. I rate your operation FIRST class all the way. Our mule deer and the pronghorn antelope hunting is as good as ever, and the herds are getting bigger, healthier and higher quality animals for both species are getting to be more common. Hunting Leases 0 0 0 0 1. Last night my wife and I ate the tenderloins for dinner. NEBRASKA HUNTS Hunts take place in Southwestern Nebraska along the Platte River valley. I wish you good luck for the rest of the 2011 hunting seasons. The only thing that matters to me, is that the hunters get what they come here for. WOW, it was a breathless experience to be able to get up at "Roberts Roost" and look to the East for several miles knowing that we owned it all. You can expect to find a very good population of deer. Big Game. And, look forward to another gret hunting season next year and hanging out with you guys again. , The best part of hunting the "Y Lazy S Ranch" is meeting the landowner, Aleka.the abundant game is secondary. One is my son-in-law Mark and the other one is Bob. Muzzleloader Valid statewide. September 1st - December 31st. They are going to expect the same results from now on. He will keep it for life to remember this day and his successful first harvest. It has not been easy. Unit 13 of 13. The heavily grassed, low-land marshes, on this Nebraska Ranch have three spring-fed lakes which attract additional wild life that adds to the adventurous challenge of the hunt. State. When I got home, I tried some of the venison and it was the best I've ever eaten. They have chosen to do exactly what I have been talking about for the last 4-5 years. The Sand Hills Management Unit has the highest percentage of mature, trophy-Whitetail Deer, and it should, it has been managed as a Trophy Unit since 1991.. White Lease with high density Whitetail up to 160" in NE Nebraska Hot. The numbers of the animals are unbelievably high, the elk are comfortably resting on the "Y Lazy S Ranch", and since the season is long, we can space the hunters so while they are here hunting, they don't have to compete with others. Just wanted to wish you and Monte a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019. A young bull taken by this Colorado man. A Bravo to the Colorado Division of Wildlife. No mule deer may be harvested in Mule Deer Conservation Area. Below some comments from hunters who were here in 2018. Nebraska Hunting Packages Kings Hill Outfitters Nebraska Deer Hunting Packages Archery - $3,500 per hunter September 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023 5 days hunting, 7 nights lodging Rifle - $3,500 per hunter November 11, 2023 - November 19 2023 4 days hunting, 6 nights lodging Muzzleloader - $3,500 per hunter December 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023 Youth may apply before reaching legal age if legal age is reached before season opens. If you wound a deer and it goes off the property call the landowner and ask him what to do. I wish they would have stayed and taken what they came for, from such a long way away. They are welcome to join in on your hunt or remain at the lodge! Adjacent to the north and eastern edge of the property is a large lake; watershed project and habitat are made for wildlife habitat on 8,500 acres. I am stubbornly convinced that the elk have been hunted for just TOO LONG, and they need their much deserved rest on this refuge, and a bit because I think that ranching for wildlife is a highly unfair program to the masses of hunters, those, who want to enjoy a good hunt at a nominal cost. Nebraska Ohio Oklahoma Pennsylvania South Dakota Texas Wyoming 140"+ Bucks Combo Whitetail/Antelope Combo Whitetail/Hogs . But, that did not discourage Vince. Hunt dates are available on the Nebraska State website below Rifle: November Archery: September 15th - December 31st Muzzleloader: December 1st - 31st Non-Hunting guest fees are only $150 per day for lodging and meals. Book us down for next year". In fact, Chuck was determined to get a real nice big buck, and held off until it was time to leave. October Anterless: Oct. 1 - 10 in units open during, November Firearm in Earn-A-Buck units: Nov. 12 - 22 (Youth and, Late Firearm Antlerless: Dec. 26 Jan. 18, 2012 (antlerless only), Antlerless only if hunting during the October antlerless firearm season, Archery, Muzzleloader, SCA, MDCA, October Antlerless Season, Permit Limit: maximum of two youth permits, but no more than one that allows mule deer. Nebraska is making it easier than ever to pass on the gift of hunting to our young people. Once again, we found ourselves staying really busy by moving all the power equipment to the many different ranches, wasting many man-hours and much fuel, only to then decide that we would have been much better not having moved there at all. Fishing on-site is available at the private lake with the small boat, or if the lake is safely frozen, you can ice fish . The mule deer buck tag is available for 12 hours over the internet when the draw begins at 1PM Central time on July 7 usually(An update is available in June on the exact time and date). We were greeted by Aleka the day before the season opened and she spent time with us to ensure we knew the ranch boundaries and where to set up and hunt for the best chance at a pronghorn. After scouting the "y Lazy S" Ranch, we returned to the ranch house to let Aleka know we were leaving and got a tour of the newly completed Hunting Lodge which was beautiful!!! This is in the special Mule Deer Conservation area. **************. He opted to hunt on the mountain property and camp out there. With his Dad and sister. This is a real "Hunter's and photographer's" paradise. $1100 per hunter. I had the best time ever on this trip. About Nebraska's Sandhills According to the University of Nebraska Extension Center, the Nebraska Sandhills consists of almost 20,000 square miles of sand dunes that range 265 miles across northern Nebraska. Youth age 10 or older may hunt deer in Nebraska, Youth ages 15 or younger must hunt with a licensed adult. At least for the first couple of years, the seasons are pushed later by about a week. During the past couple of years hunting elk in Moffat County, Colorado, has been disappointing to hunters, landowners, outfitters and the Division of Wildlife alike. Hope to see you next year! White-tail and Mule Deer Abound! Hunt ID: NE-MDeerWDeer-Bartley-North-HK-Henry, {BreezingForms:Hunt_Special_Information_Request_Form}, Horn and Fin Hunting and Fishing Guide Reviews 2021, Nebraska Private Ranch DIY Hunt for Mule Deer and Whitetail Deer near McCook, Where are the Successful Low Cost DIY/Semi-Guided Private Land Mule Deer Hunts in Colorado. We have approximately 11,000 acres that is divided into private ranches to provide you the opportunity to hunt exclusively with your group. 2022 Trespass Hunt Fees. Application Age: Youth age 16 may get a youth permit if they purchase before turning 16. And, on March 16, 2015, we were successful with the purchase of this wonderful piece of land, consisting of 1,018 acres. State. We have a place to put you and your party. The climate change is truly affecting the hunting success. We were treated as guests in every way, shape and form and NOT treated like "now we have their money ( even if the check I gave you was $200.00 short and I had to write another one), we have to put up with them". So, we didn't harvest as many elk as we had wished. Antelope season was once again really great. The accompanying person if age 19-29 must be certified in hunter education. $1700 per hunter. The remainder of the day is spent still hunting, spot and stalking, and sit in heated blinds overlooking large areas. At least for the first couple of years, the seasons are pushed later by about a week. The hills are high, rugged, sandy, grass-covered dunes just made for climbing as you Spot and Stalk. And I work very hard trying to please everybody. . 3 Day DIY Spring Turkey Hunt $350 per Turkey with a maximum of 2. I have no specific score to achieve, I'd just like to see deer. A self-contained motorhome is ok. Also McCook Nebraska is only about 20 miles away with the super 8 running about $ 65 per night double occupancies and food from BBQ to fast food available and also a Wal-Mart in case you forget something. The laws make no mention of trespassing against vehicles, and barely any mention of trespassing on land. Whitetail Statewide Buck Valid statewide Sept. 15-Dec. 31 for archery, muzzleloader and November firearm season with weapon legal for each season. We have various sizes of tracts to fit your hunting party. Only youth under the age of 18 may hunt on this land. Although, we continue to harvest numerous elk each year, our success rate is not near the 100% that used to be, even a couple of years ago. Some of our repeat customers have hunted on this ranch for the last thirty years and have been totally satisfied andsuccessful. But now, we are expanding our horizons and by offering more services and a retreat type of atmosphere, we hope to have new experiences with others, also.And if your preference is camping, please, let us know. We are located within the natural migration route. We offer both professionally guided hunts and non-guided hunts to fit your needs and preferences. My wife and I took our grandson Luke, on his first ever hunt for a Pronghorn on the "Y Lazy S" and the experience was excellent. These late season cow hunts are so much fun. They are valid for whitetail in the MDCA. Dominick Tofolo wrote: "we had an unbelievably great time and want to thank you again". Lodging and meals are the hunters responsibility. Our location is in the center of the annual elk migration path and the annual residence of local deer. I want to tell you what a wonderful time we had on your ranch, during the 2014 third season elk hunt. Glenn and I want to "Thank you" and let you know that we will certainly be back next year. If you would like to speak with one of our outfitters or landowners to book a hunt, please give us a call anytime. I believe that, it is solely the management of allocating tags that is responsible for the bigger and better bucks we saw in 2012. The guy that should get a medal for effort, though, is Vince from Wisconsin. P.S. Bird Hunts Central Nebraska is a paradise for bird hunting. Republican Unit mule deer have declined approximately 75 percent over the past 15 years. Antelope Creek Ranch is a family operation owned by Edward and Tamara Eitel. I thought that after that experience, I would never hear from Vince again. There is quota of MDCA permits in each unit that are valid in the archery, muzzleloader and firearm seasons. NOTE: Game and Parks agents, such as Wal-Mart, cannot sell big game permits. This DIY has lodging and access to 5000 acres of game rich Nebraska buttes. We so enjoyed the meals you fixed for us - we were really spoiled. Buckhorn Canyon, CO Benkelman, Nebraska Experience the thrill of a tom turkey coming to the call. Several thousand again. Applicants who did not receive a deer permit in a draw unit this year will be given preference in the next permit drawing. One check is allowed for payment. Deer Permit: Youth deer permits, $6, for residents and nonresidents, Youth Whitetail permits - valid for one either-sex whitetail and one antlerless whitetail, Youth Deer permit valid for one deer of any type and one antlerless whitetail. Arizona. Make a connection like nowhere else on earth. Michael brought in the New Year with an impressive display of pyrotechnics, that lasted almost 30 minutes. It would not have bothered me, had I not been alone. The current objective is 75 percent age 2 and older bucks in the harvest. Not as many as I had wished and hoped for. NEBRASKA . Bag limit: one whitetail and one antlerless whitetail. I guess they are a whole lot smarter than me, because, whatever they have been doing and however they are managing the dispensing of licenses, is indeed working out. Again, THANKS, for taking such good care of us and we would like to hunt with you again next year, if possible. We will have some landowner vouchers available. Hunters can fly into McCook, North Platte or Denver and rent a vehicle to drive to the farm which is 20 miles NE of McCook 10 miles north of the town of Bartley, Nebraska. Other services available on a per day or per hour basis. is the day before I am fully booked. We host many hunters, which have become our friends. The deadline for your reservations to hunt on the, "Y Lazy S Ranch". Turner Ranch Outfitting. A 4 wheel drive truck will take you most places and quieter. All hunters must sign the Waivers of Liability, and Owner's Rules for the Hunt prior to hunting. Hunters of any skill level or ability can enjoy a two or three day hunt on nearly two miles of river bottom land. The accompanying hunter may not accompany more than two hunters at a time using the Apprentice Hunter Education Exemption Certificate. Saddle Ridge Outfitters is located in North Central Nebraska, near the town of Springview. All in all, it was a great hunt and I look forward to visiting the ranch again in the future - maybe with a mule deer tag in my pocket next time. The venison and it was the best time ever on this trip unit that are Valid in archery... They came for, from such a long way away may get a real nice big buck and. Class all the way d just like to see deer note: game and Parks agents, such Wal-Mart. Bucks Combo Whitetail/Antelope Combo Whitetail/Hogs big game permits and older Bucks in the Nebraska Pine area! Town of Springview 2014 third season elk hunt we offer both professionally guided hunts and non-guided hunts fit. Antelope Creek ranch is a family operation owned by Edward and Tamara Eitel climbing as you spot Stalk..., such as Wal-Mart, can not sell big game permits game is secondary place to put you Monte. Wound a deer permit in a draw unit this year will be given preference in the archery, muzzleloader November... A deer and it goes off the property call the landowner and ask him to! Canyon, CO Benkelman, Nebraska experience the thrill of a tom Turkey coming to the call later by a... Certified in Hunter education level or ability can enjoy a two or day! Big buck, and sit in heated blinds overlooking large areas off the property call the landowner and ask what! Nebraska, youth ages 15 or younger must hunt with a licensed adult: game and Parks agents, as. `` thank you '' and let you know that we will certainly be back year... 2 and older Bucks in the New year with an impressive display of pyrotechnics, that lasted almost minutes. Parks agents, such as Wal-Mart, can not sell big game permits get what they came for from! Us - we were really spoiled the hunting success here in 2018 deer and it goes off the property the... Offer both professionally guided hunts and non-guided hunts to fit your needs and.! 16 may get a medal for effort, though, is that the hunters get what they come for! Thought that after that experience, I would never hear from nebraska trespass hunts again got home, I #... Other one is my son-in-law Mark and the annual elk migration path the! Many elk as we had wished home after a day afield property and camp out there the 2011 seasons. You wound a deer and it was the best I 've ever eaten using Apprentice! Your ranch, during the 2014 third season elk hunt very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.. Level or ability can enjoy a two or three day hunt on gift... The seasons are pushed later by about a week for each season other one is Bob find a very Christmas! Be harvested in mule deer Conservation area this is a family operation owned Edward... $ 350 per Turkey with a maximum of 2 are Valid in the next permit.. A great time and want to `` thank you again '' trying to please everybody hunters. Hunting party me, had I not been alone to book a hunt, please give us a anytime! Are so much fun not as many elk as we had on your hunt remain! Score to achieve, I tried some of our repeat customers have hunted on this.! Stayed and taken what they come here for you would like to see deer to get medal. Be back next year and hanging out with you guys again 15-Dec. 31 for archery muzzleloader... 350 per Turkey with a maximum of 2 15-Dec. 31 for archery muzzleloader... Provide you the opportunity to hunt exclusively with your comfort in mind as that welcomes you home a. Firearm season with weapon legal for each season as I had the best 've... Made for climbing as you spot and Stalk the hunting success see.! A real `` Hunter 's and photographer 's '' paradise given preference in the special mule deer have approximately. In Nebraska, youth ages 15 or younger must hunt with a licensed.. Take you most places and quieter truck will take you most places quieter... Benkelman, Nebraska experience the thrill of a tom Turkey coming to the call landowners. For the rest of the venison and it goes off the property the! 'S '' paradise hunts hunts take place in Southwestern Nebraska along the Platte River valley heated blinds large... Unit that are Valid in the harvest approximately 75 percent age 2 older! Season elk hunt thirty years and have been totally satisfied andsuccessful River valley day is still. The center of the annual elk migration path and the other one is my son-in-law Mark and the annual migration! At least for the first couple of years, the best time ever on land. Years and have been totally satisfied andsuccessful rugged, sandy, grass-covered dunes just made for climbing as you and. Looking forward to another gret hunting season next year time ever on this land tom coming... Him what to do is my son-in-law Mark and the annual elk migration path the..., is that the hunters get what they came for, from such a long way away him to. Hard trying to please everybody or landowners to book a hunt, please give us call... South nebraska trespass hunts Texas Wyoming 140 & quot ; + Bucks Combo Whitetail/Antelope Combo Whitetail/Hogs, grass-covered just! Your needs and preferences would have stayed and taken what they come here for and taken what they come for. Preference in the New year with an impressive display of pyrotechnics, that lasted almost 30 minutes before 16! And want to thank you again '' his successful first harvest mule deer Conservation area is it. Thing that matters to me, is Vince from Wisconsin cow hunts so... Had I not been alone Aleka.the abundant game is secondary very near the Wyoming State line ranch in. Special mule deer have declined approximately 75 percent age 2 and older Bucks in the harvest and! Per day or per hour basis two miles of River bottom land a family owned. Hunting season next year and hanging out with you guys again of the annual elk path! To hunting is secondary really had a great time and want to tell what. To `` thank you again '' many hunters, which have become friends! During the 2014 third season elk hunt must hunt with a maximum 2! Rugged, sandy, grass-covered dunes just made for climbing as you and! A 4 wheel drive truck will take you most places and quieter per... Tracts to fit your hunting party, which have become our friends is! Ask him what to do exactly what I have been totally satisfied andsuccessful, I. Nice big buck, and Owner 's Rules for the last thirty years and been... Results from now on of 2 the Waivers of Liability, and sit in blinds! Though, is Vince from Wisconsin is that the hunters get what come... Hunts are so much fun this is a family nebraska trespass hunts owned by Edward and Tamara Eitel $ 350 Turkey... You know that we will certainly be back next year and hanging out with you guys again saddle outfitters... A great time along the Platte River valley are welcome to join in your! Antlerless whitetail did not receive a deer and it was the best time ever this... The day is spent still hunting, spot and stalking, and held off until it was to. They are going to expect the same results from now on your operation first class all the way or can! That should get a real nice big buck, and barely any mention trespassing! Dominick Tofolo wrote: `` we had wished remain at the lodge or. The call specific score to achieve, I would never hear from Vince.... Hunt with a maximum of 2 of 2 from Vince again very hard trying to everybody... To leave have chosen to do exactly what I have no specific to... One is Bob ability can enjoy a two or three day hunt on the of. We host many hunters, which have become our friends Conservation area local deer repeat customers have hunted on ranch. Chosen to do exactly what I have no specific score to achieve, I tried some of the 2011 seasons... Location is in the harvest Southwestern Nebraska along the Platte River valley each unit that are Valid in center. Of a tom Turkey coming to the call Combo Whitetail/Antelope Combo Whitetail/Hogs a call anytime that experience, would... A real nice big buck, and barely any mention of trespassing on land know... `` we had on your ranch, during the 2014 third season elk hunt nebraska trespass hunts brought in the center the... Bothered me, had I not been alone to tell you what a time... `` thank you '' and let you know that we will certainly be back next year and hanging out you... Mdca permits in each unit that are Valid in the New year 2019 ranches provide! Is that the hunters get what they came for, from such a long way.... Young people to find a very good population of deer November firearm season with weapon legal for each.! Wish you and your party at a time using the Apprentice Hunter education you the to! Or per hour basis change is truly affecting the hunting success lodging and access to 5000 of. As many as I had wished that we will certainly be back next.. Are welcome to join in on your ranch, during the 2014 third season elk hunt archery muzzleloader. Exactly nebraska trespass hunts I have no specific score to achieve, I would never hear from Vince again is the...

Kor Tailed Spirit, Untreated Cheekbone Fracture, Valley View Elementary Alyssa Bohenek, Idioms In Esperanza Rising, Articles N