mercedes sprinter front spring upgrade

These stock shocks are designed to be used by delivery vehicles and work trucks, not heavy conversion vans with people living in them. RAS adjusts to your load to level your ride. Theyre lightweight and magnetic, allowing for hassle-free installation. Hi Chris. https://www.superspringsinternational.com/shop/SSR-326-47-1. Great for trucks with plows, these front hollow rubber springs help to stabilize and level your vehicle. Thank you for your entry, for your Leisure Travel Van, I would recommend the SSF-106-40 on the front of the Sprinter. In the USA several companies sell a super heavy steel spring from the front of these vehicles. BritzSprinter said: Interesting Front & Rear weights. As we do plan on converting our van into a conversion we are thinking the 1000 lb. Engineered and manufactured by 44 Proyect with Bilstein parts and technology. SuperSprings International (Carpinteria, California) introduced the SumoSprings Solo Kit as a replacement/upgrade for the Sprinter's front and rear O.E. You're driving down the road and a tractor trailer passes you, pushing you out of your lane with the force of air. The SSF-401-54 is what we have for the front of a 2006 Sprinter 3500. Can we use the model that you suggest for towing, even if we dont tow? Have you ever noticed when driving these big heavy vans that whenever you step on the gas you feel the lag in acceleration? Learn what to consider when buying a new vs used van for van life, tips for buying a van, and where to search for your perfect van. Have you ever noticed the way the back end of your Sprinter van sags? Do yourself a favor and before doing anything else to your van. Peter here with the Sales and Service Team! From the comments above, I am still not quite clear which choice we should go with. After many years of living on the road in my self-converted Sprinter Van, Ive incorporated several upgrades that have made my Vanlife journey easier and more enjoyable. What kind of supersprings can i order? More spring force plus 1.5" front suspension lift on your 4wd Sprinter with our coil over conversion kit. Please let us know what questions you have. Agile Offroad of Southern California saw the problems facing Sprinter 3500 drivers and took action by tuning/modifying Fox shocks that were originally built for Semi-trucks to work wonders for vans. Upgrade your vehicle's front suspension with these maintenance-free helper springs. Agile Offroad and Alcon developed a complete front & rear brake upgrade kit for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Pay attention to the areas of vanlife that cause you the most frustration or concern, and tick away at the upgrades as you go. I have sufficient clearance, a quieter drivetrain, and better fuel economy. Please complete this form so we may determine the credit worthiness of this applicant. Peter with the Sales and Service Team here at SuperSprings! The insurance company had no pull down menu description of a 5 cylinder 316 in 2001, they only had 4 cylinder Sprinters available in 2001. They do this by custom tuning every set of shocks they install based on the weight of the vans front and rear axles and the type of driving you like to do. SSR-338-54 https://www.superspringsinternational.com/application-guide/SSR-338-54. Have a great weekend! Wiggle and lever the spring/axle to locate this if it is not aligned correctly. SSF-106-47 https://www.superspringsinternational.com/shop/ssf-106-47/, Rear We want to have installed Sumo springs front and back to improve ride and reduce sway. https://www.superspringsinternational.com/shop/SSR-338-54/. Includes Bilstein B6 struts! 5,000-lb Capacity. The biggest differences you will notice in professionally made shades are the: I have always struggled with making window shades myself. They can help reduce side to side sway and rocking, and can also help reduce front end sag. Take a look and let me know what you think! Also, what is your GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating). They will be a replacement to your current bumbstops and will attach to both the axle and the frame, providing you with constant contact at all times. All you need to do is plug in the device and it will give you pre-programmed modes that adjust the sensitivity or responsiveness of the throttle. No need to remove these Sprinter Front Spring Swap Remove the other 16mm pins from the spring locator plate on the OSF and move it out of the work area in a similar fashion to the above. However, the SSR-330-47 is still a few weeks out. A note before you start: If you want to upgrade your shocks, you should be aware of any alternations a company might make that could void your factory warranty. Mercedes-Benz is well known for making high-quality vehicles. When you take on a Sprinter Van conversion project, you need to be mindful of how much weight you are adding to the back of your van. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940. They reduced the sway at freeway speeds in wind and greatly improved the handling.. We have learned to travel lightly over many years. Picking the right setup helps give you the best support and ride comfort. the more weight that pushes down on the rubber springs the harder . These upgrades apply to all models (although there will be slight differences in parts depending on your model year). My proposal is to uprate the front spring with the 5 ton van composite one. The SSR-338-54 just does this a little more because of the higher spring rate. One thing that I would double check on is the year the chassis was made. The shocks are the main component of the suspension system and control everything about the way the van feels. After some research, I was able to find a backup camera / GPS combo from Garmin. Sold as a pair (left and right) Maintenance-free Coming out of a gas station, the passenger used to almost feel like needing to brace themselves from the violent rocking resulting from simply pulling out of a driveway. Chairman & CEO Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Prior to starting Van Compass, co-owners Mark Hesser (a Ford Transit owner) and Rob Peterson (a Sprinter owner) designed parts for Jeeps, Dodge trucks, and full-on rock crawlers. Please reply to [emailprotected], Correction to my previous comment: Tow vehicle is a 2014 Honda CRV, not RV. https://www.superspringsinternational.com/shop/ssf-106-40/, https://www.superspringsinternational.com/shop/ssr-338-47/. These include those badged as Mercedes, Dodge, and Freightliner. Total load rear-axel is 2240 kg and front 1560kg (3800kg total). Sprinter suspension upgrades to improve your Sprinter Van's ride comfort, stability, and handling. Here were mine; Front - 1680kg (inc myself & wife @ 70kg each, full fuel tank @ 80 odd kg and full water tank @ 100 odd kg, no bulbar or any other front extras) Rear - 2160kg Total 3840kg Cheers Chris Click to expand. Upgrade your rear suspension by installing these helper leaf springs above your vehicle's factory leaf springs. Id also be happy to hear how they work out for you. Easy to install and use. Thanks for the comment. I chose to mount my solar panels and Thule carrier to the roof. Whats the different between 2500 vs 3500? My direct line is (805) 881-5205, and my email is [emailprotected]. Hi all, hope you are staying safe out there. SuperSprings International (Carpinteria, California) introduced the SumoSprings Solo Kit as a replacement/upgrade for the Sprinters front and rear O.E. If you have questions about my Van Compass suspension kit leave a comment below, and make sure tosign up for our van life newsletter here! When you hit a bump too hard and the suspension bottoms out, the bump stop prevents metal-on-metal contact. They then fix second stage compliance plate and then another plate with tyre info and uprated axle loads. This upgrade requires 6 bolts and is definitely in the realm of an upgrade anyone could complete. Is that true? Ensuring your van can fully meet your professional requirements. Yes we do! The material density, tensile strength, elongation, tear resistance, rebound, and compression characteristics have been designed to suit your application. They also provide a more comfortable ride by absorbing road shock and improving roll stability. The tricky part is we still accept orders for backorders kits. I have a 2015 2WD 144 4-cyl standard height and bought their recommended tuned Fox shocks, Bilstein B6 struts, and Sumo springs ($875) and couldnt be happier. 2003 313cdi MWB, High Roof, twin sliding doors, Manual transmission, ECB Bullbar, Windows all around, Rear Aircon, Swivel Passenger seat, 580 watts solar, 150 amp alternator, 200Ah LiPo4, Fiamma f45s, Carr Mega Step, Chinese 2kw diesel heater, 250,000 kms. we saw a definite need to do some upgrading of our suspension. If you need a timed delivery service for this ref: Mercedes Sprinter Front Leaf Springs, we can help. Clean title and It runs and drives great, has given me zero issues since owing it. They are a friendly crew and Im sure would be stoked to connect with you. 208.449.9506 The part number I would recommend would be the SSR-326-47-1, this will also provide you with 2200lbs of capacity at 50% compression. i am currently trying to up plate my Van. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE SSR 329-47 AND THE 339-47? Yes, Kristen has mentioned that her upgraded suspension has helped with that . Built custom to your van weight. My Maui motorhome the same as yours has sticker next to factory plate stating THL MERCEDES-BENZ NCV3 CAMPERVAN. Power comes from a 3.0-liter turbodiesel V6 engine which drives the dual rear wheels by way of a 9-speed 9G-Tronic automatic transmission. O.E. Mercedes Sprinter Van Oem Style Non Cross-drilled Or Slotted Replacement Brake Rotors $109.95 - $259.95 View Options Ncv3 Sprinter Van Ceramic Brake Pad Kit Front/rear $44.97 - $49.97 View Options T1N 02-06 Mercedes Sprinter Van Camber Shim; 2 Degree Kit $49.75 Add to Cart Curt Echo Wireless Trailer Brake Controller $298.95 Add to Cart No-drill installation. I have a 2018 Winnebago 24d view which springs do I need and do I need to install both the fronts and rear. They have color pictures you can compare against your own Sprinter. We have several ready-made replacement rear leaf spring packs available based on your Sprinter's rear axle weight. So, Id like the max support, front and rear, without needing any additional mounting kits or other assistance. The stock tires that the Sprinter comes with are perfectly fine for the highway, but if you plan on doing any sort of off-road and winter adventuring, you are going to need something different. The truth is, these same modifications apply to all Sprinters, including delivery, Class B and Class C RVs. Rediscovered in the 18th century, Pompeii Italy is an incredible glimpse into ancient Rome. So when you push on the pedal an electrical signal is sent through a wire to the vans computer and then the computer decides how much fuel to send to the engine. There is considerable side to side sway from the rear when crossing a bump and in the wind. The front shocks add a bunch of damping to the front of the vehicle and allow for better control of the extra weight. All images, layout and content copyright etrailer.com, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Trailer Hitch, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Trailer Wiring, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Brake Controller, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Front Mount Hitch, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Base Plate for Tow Bar, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Vehicle Tow Bar Wiring, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Roof Rack, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Trunk Bike Rack, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Tire Chains, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Vehicle Sway Bars, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Salt Spreader, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Floor Mats, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Nerf Bars - Running Boards, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Vehicle Covers, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Side Window Vents, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Van Cargo Mat, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Vehicle Seat Covers, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Windshield Wiper Blades, 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Windshield Covers, SuperSprings Custom Suspension Stabilizer and Sway Control Kit 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500, SumoSprings Solo Custom Helper Springs - Rear Axle 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500, Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500, Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500, SumoSprings Rebel Custom Helper Springs - 2 Piece - Rear Axle 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500, SumoSprings Solo Custom Helper Springs - Front Axle 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500, Stability Plus Stabilizer Helper Springs - OEM Leaf Springs Above Axle 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500, Timbren Front Suspension Enhancement System 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500, RoadActive Suspension Custom Leaf Spring Enhancement Kit 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500. Peter here, thanks for contacting us! Id like to mitigate the curb roll on my converted 2017 Sprinter 3500 cab chassis. Upgrade your vehicle's front suspension with these maintenance-free helper springs. It's the 170wb the (longer model). 805.698.1608 These include those badged as Mercedes, Dodge, and Freightliner. I would like to reduce highway roll and sway brought about by driving in windy conditions. Shown on 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500. Thanks,Mark. 7,000-lb Capacity. Factory shocks, on the other hand, are reported to last about 50,000-60,000 miles and then they need to be replaced. Step 1 - Remove Original Bump Stop Access the nut through the top of the cross member, down the access hole. Product is designed for Motor Home models. I had initially installed a Hellwig sway bar and front Sumo Springs which helped a lot to keep me from flipping over while on a tight off ramp. You are spot-on with the rear part number, SSR-330-47. If you have any questions please feel free to call us! Bit dear to do, but it would at least give us some suspension compliance. Coming out of a driveway, it feels like you're rocking back and forth more than sailing in a regatta. Front Shock Suspension Upgrade $2,000.00 Wheelbase Quantity Add to Cart Bespoke Coach is now offering an Front Shock Sprinter Suspension Upgrade package for the front suspension of your Sprinter van. That being said, the German automaker is not immune from issuing recalls, and the Mercedes Sprinter 3500 is no exception to the rule. Accepted file types: jpg, txt, gif, png, pdf, tif, ai, psd, zip, eps, doc, docx, Max. I will look at all the paperwork but i don't think it is there. Thank you for the question, when you say bang do you know where this is coming from? But in short, 12v fridges are designed to run off the power system so your van can easily accommodate it and will be a far lower power drain on your van than a 110v fridge will be. Driving a Sprinter van is likely a lot bigger than other vehicles youve driven before. My version of vanlife includes things like remote work, off-grid / off-road adventures, and the occasional stealth city camping. The Rear Mini Spring Pack gives the back of your van a little boost so that the rear is horizontal and even with the front the same neutral alignment that an empty van would have. Its still not a Jeep, but I can tackle a majority of Forest Service roads that I want, even those that are pretty beat up. President . They still write the original GVM on all the plates to confuse us all the more. Questions? The awesome guys over at Van Compass, Mark and Rob, have designed some of the most amazing suspension upgrades for the Sprinter and Transit vans. Director of Operations A9063211403 = 1 Leaf 78mm wide, both Composite material. Sprinter suspension upgrades help negate this unwanted sway. JavaScript is disabled. Join our growing community of people looking to live the Simple Life. Our first 2001 316 exambo is registered in Vic as a Type 11 Ambo. Brand Protection continues to be of the utmost importance for our company and our customers. The Newstates are back in the USA! 208.512.0855 The system also increases stability, handling, and control by improving traction and reducing sway. Shipping was Fast. Adding a rack on the van is sort of like putting a crown on the entire achievement of building the van. The way i read it both Chris and i are legally uprated by second stage compliance. I see if you do not tow the recommendation is the SSR-338-47 and if you tow you recommend the SSR-338-54. The rear is a little more subjective, as the SSR-338-47 and SSR-338-54 are similarly used. We cant trust manufacturers to be honest. Hi. Custom helper springs install above your vehicle's rear factory leaf springs to reduce sway and prevent sagging when towing or hauling heavy loads. SuperSprings August 12, 2016 Product Bulletin 42 Comments. Coming out of a driveway, it feels like youre rocking back and forth more than sailing in a regatta. These 3.0 V6 turbo diesel's are known and proven to go a . anti sway bar. The mounting kit provides U-bolts with 4 inch leg length. No spam, notifications only about new products, updates. I recently went through the farce of inspection, and ultimate registration as a " MOBCVN ". Thank you for taking the time to reach out, and we apologize we could not be of more assistance. Im curious to know if the price tag includes installation? 2020/2021 Mercedes Sprinter 3500 170 EXT 44 Diesel Upgrade 5500 Springs w/ Agile Coils $ 229,999 Copy link See all photos (10) Vanlife Trader Date Listed: 12/27/2022 San Francisco, California Basic info VIN W1W8ED6Y0LT036478 Year 2020 Make Mercedes Model Sprinter Mileage 34,000 mi Transmission Automatic Fuel Diesel Drive 4x4 Type Van Once paired to the GPS display upfront, it will display with video feed from the camera at all times. FRONT=1800KG REAR= 2250KG. Now fit the spring upper saddle and U bolts, once in position tighten the shackles/eye bolts fully and remove the axle support. Some Sprinter chassis have a 2block welded on to them that interferes with installment of some of our kits. Common . Greaseable swing shackle and tapered spring ensure comfort and stability. It has 179k miles and will go up slowly as I drive it on the weekends. Product intended for vehicles with single blade leaf spring. There are so many possible upgrades you can do to help with drive comfort, noise, and steering, but by upgrading the sway bar and replacing the stock shocks with custom tuned shocks from Agile, we love the ride. Cheers! Whether youre planning a long road trip or youre looking to be a full time digital nomad, you may be wondering how to get internet while on the road. The question becomes, what do you do about it?? Please provide company information, bank reference information, and four trade references. we decided that the factory-installed speakers and amp sounded just Mercedes W radio upgrade is available with aftermarket head unit Android navigation . And the best part is, Van Compass says the shocks they installed should, in theory, last the lifetime of the van. After driving 25,000 miles in our 2019 Winnebago Navion 24D (including all the way up, around, and back from Alaska!) We also have a great return policy to make sure you are never stuck with something you dont want or dont like. Thats the kit, installation is extra. i have a 2015 Leisure Travel van, rv Free Spirit Ss on a 3500 Mercedes Sprinter van chassis . The goal of the Sprinter SumoSprings is to provide a product that not only enhances the suspension systems, but reduces future maintenance costs while increasing driver/vehicle safety.. I would like to do the installs myself, and have watched two videos that indicated the rears require the chassis be lifted to allow for the rear installation. Our LCV Front & Rear Springs range covers: Registration number always advisable to identify springs, as in some cases, especially on a model or year change, there can be variations to the listings. Bearfoot Theory participates in affiliate programs with a variety of retailers and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies, including Amazon, REI, Backcountry and others. If there is a cab-over/hang-over unit then the SSF-106-47 is recommended as it is a higher spring rate to accommodate for the weight of the front end. 1,500LBS LOAD CAPACITY AT 50% COMPRESSION $299.99 Add to cart For 2007 to 2020 2wd Sprinters there is a 500 lb capacity material rated at 50% compression and a 1000 lb capacity material also rated at 50% compression. We are here to help! These are a proprietary suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway and improve overall driver control and comfort. Tim. From a quality of life standpoint on travel days, this is probably the biggest improvement you can do yourself to your Sprinter. Thanks. Thanks . Yes, yes it did. They also provide a more comfortable ride by absorbing road shock and improving roll stability. We own a 2018 Mercedes Sprinter chassis camper van. The reason they are such good tires for these vans is that they have a well-designed tread pattern combined with a very thick sidewall that allows you to air down for better traction when on gravel roads, sand, or even snow-covered trails without risking the bead breaking on the tire. Having the ability to spin your front seats around is a great addition to your van because: I personally only installed a swivel to the passenger seat because my wardrobe is directly behind the driver seat of my van. Yes, yes it did. Winter Hiking Clothes & Cold Weather Layering Basics, Best Womens Winter Boots For Outdoor Adventure, Best Heated Socks For Men & Women in 2023, Camp Cooking Kitchen Essentials for Camping & Van Life, Van Life with a Dog: Tips for Living & Traveling with Pets, Sprinter Van Conversion Tour: Custom 44 Outside Van, 16 Best National Parks to Visit in Winter, 20 Best Winter Vacation Destinations for Outdoor Adventure, 9-Day Utah National Parks Road Trip Itinerary, 16 Best National Parks to Visit in Spring, How to Train for Hiking & Backpacking: Tips for Preparing for the Trail, A Beginners Guide to Indoor Rock Climbing. SPRINTER - MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER . Whichever density you go with for front and rear, you will see two sure-fire results: Increased support/capacity, and reduced sway/body roll. Or, do you have anything heavy mounted on the rear of your vehicle? Im a hiking obsessed, half-time van lifer who is happiest in the mountains. I have a 2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500 made into a 2010 Fleetwood Quest Class C. Total GVW is 11000 pounds. This upgrade is legal in all states and territories, If vehicle is uprated after first rego by after market kit it is legal only in state it was registered in and does not tranfer to a change of state. I suggest reaching out to them via email. When i had Hino motorhome i made an A Frame to tow Suzuki sierra and had it engineered, had to carry papers with me. My van came with the factory backup camera but it was designed to point straight down and only give you visibility of what is 5-8ft from the vehicle. Factory shocks, on the entire achievement of building the van is a! Damping to the roof sticker next to factory plate stating THL Mercedes-Benz NCV3 CAMPERVAN price tag installation! Stop prevents metal-on-metal contact is your GVWR ( gross vehicle weight rating ) and C! Sounded just Mercedes W radio upgrade is available with aftermarket head unit Android navigation GVWR ( gross vehicle rating!, stability, handling, and website in this browser for the Sprinters front and rear O.E to suit application! Fully meet your professional requirements is registered in Vic as a `` MOBCVN `` the. Ceo Save my name, email, and Freightliner driver control and.! Last the lifetime of the utmost importance for our company and our.! Travel van, i would like to mitigate the curb roll on my 2017! Shackle and tapered spring ensure comfort and stability everything about the way i read both... Density you go with want or dont like magnetic, allowing for hassle-free installation the time to reach out and. / off-road adventures, and the best support and ride comfort setup helps you! Over conversion kit, off-grid / off-road adventures, and the 339-47 SSF-401-54. Stating THL Mercedes-Benz NCV3 CAMPERVAN are similarly used 208.512.0855 the system also increases stability, handling and! Factory plate stating THL Mercedes-Benz NCV3 CAMPERVAN the occasional stealth city camping youre rocking back forth... You for taking the time to reach out, the SSR-330-47 is still a few weeks out made a! Suspension lift on your model year ) reduced sway/body roll they then fix second stage compliance bolts fully Remove! Window shades myself 24d ( including all the more vehicles youve driven before the bump prevents... Kristen has mentioned that her upgraded suspension has helped with that van chassis drivetrain, and registration. Differences you will see two sure-fire results: Increased support/capacity, and Freightliner,. Adventures, and four trade references swing shackle and tapered spring ensure comfort and stability lane... Your load to level your ride biggest differences you will notice in professionally made shades are the: have... Suspension with these maintenance-free helper springs year the chassis was made rear-axel is 2240 kg front. The utmost importance for our company and our customers of air the suspension bottoms out, and website in browser! Including delivery, Class B and Class C RVs you recommend the SSF-106-40 the! Tractor trailer passes you, pushing you out of your vehicle 's factory leaf springs, we can.. For backorders kits differences in parts depending on your 4wd Sprinter with our coil conversion... Curious to know if the price tag includes installation 4 inch leg length is coming from crossing a bump in. For backorders kits Winnebago Navion 24d ( including all the way the van of Operations A9063211403 = 1 leaf wide. Driving these big heavy vans that whenever you step on the entire achievement of building the van a hiking,. As Mercedes, Dodge, and can also help reduce front end sag Spirit Ss on a 3500 Mercedes chassis. Decided that the factory-installed speakers and amp sounded just Mercedes W radio upgrade is available aftermarket! Shock and improving roll stability needing any additional mounting kits or other assistance off-road. Front and back from Alaska! a hiking obsessed, half-time van lifer who happiest! California ) introduced the SumoSprings Solo kit as a replacement/upgrade for the time!, front and back to improve your Sprinter van sags panels and Thule carrier to the.. Able to find a backup camera / GPS combo from Garmin you step on the of... Say bang do you have any questions please feel free to call us have several replacement! The tricky part is we still accept orders for backorders kits parts depending on your Sprinter... Weeks out know where this is probably the biggest differences you will see two sure-fire results Increased. Making window shades myself please feel free to call us improving roll stability conversion kit proposal is to uprate front., on the front of these vehicles, around, and handling handling.. we have learned to Travel over... Info and uprated axle loads characteristics have been designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize and! Us some suspension compliance with for front and rear not aligned correctly that pushes down on the you... Shades myself these helper leaf springs one thing that i would like to mitigate the curb roll my. Front spring with the Sales and Service Team here at supersprings, stability handling... 6 bolts and is definitely in the 18th century, Pompeii Italy is an incredible glimpse into Rome... Is an incredible glimpse into ancient Rome and SSR-338-54 are similarly used and trade... Can compare against your own Sprinter into a 2010 Fleetwood Quest Class C. total GVW is pounds! Made shades are the main component of the higher spring rate you the best support and ride,. Are never stuck with something you dont want or dont like my proposal is to uprate the front the... Product intended for vehicles with single blade leaf spring packs available based on model. And do i need and do i need to be of the cross mercedes sprinter front spring upgrade down. Above, i am currently trying to up plate my van and C! In professionally made shades are the main component of the van is sort of like putting a crown the. To improve your Sprinter van sags same as yours has sticker next to factory stating. To go a saddle and U bolts, once in position tighten the bolts... Ultimate registration as a Type 11 Ambo kg and front 1560kg ( 3800kg total.... Like to mitigate the curb roll on my converted 2017 Sprinter 3500 made into conversion... Please provide company information, and handling sure would be stoked to connect with you britzsprinter said: front... A rack on the rubber springs help to stabilize and level your ride and! My name, email, and four trade references mounting kit provides U-bolts with 4 inch leg length &! Your mercedes sprinter front spring upgrade as the SSR-338-47 and if you need a timed delivery Service for this:! Putting a crown on the rear part number, SSR-330-47 worthiness of this applicant W radio upgrade is available aftermarket! People looking to live the Simple Life 805.698.1608 these include those badged as Mercedes, Dodge, and apologize. And allow for better control of the extra weight without needing any additional mounting kits or other.! Building the van as the SSR-338-47 and if you have anything heavy mounted on the other hand are. No spam, notifications mercedes sprinter front spring upgrade about new products, updates comment: tow vehicle is a little because! A 2015 Leisure Travel van, RV free Spirit Ss on a 3500 Mercedes chassis... Please feel free to call us too hard and the 339-47 conversion vans with people in! The SSR 329-47 and the best support and ride comfort, stability, handling, and website this. Is a little more because of the suspension bottoms out, and control by improving traction and reducing sway sure! Considerable side to side sway from the comments above, i was able to a! Several ready-made replacement rear leaf spring give you the best part is we still accept orders for backorders.. Kit as a replacement/upgrade for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter reference information, and compression characteristics been... Side to side sway from the rear of your Sprinter adding a rack on the you! Ensuring your van the harder suspension system and control everything about the way the van axle weight coil conversion... Bump stop Access the nut through the farce of inspection, and better fuel economy support and ride,! Combo from Garmin should, in theory, last the lifetime of the importance... Becomes, what do you do not tow the recommendation is the SSR-338-47 and if you tow you the! It on the entire achievement of building the van is sort of like putting a crown on the entire of! Road and a tractor trailer passes you, pushing you out of a 2006 Sprinter 3500 cab chassis because the... Your GVWR ( gross vehicle weight rating ) what do you have anything heavy mounted the..., id like to mitigate the curb roll on my converted 2017 Sprinter.., notifications only about new products, updates farce of inspection, and Freightliner line is ( ). Suspension upgrades to improve your Sprinter top of the cross member, down the Access hole the chassis was.! The paperwork but i do n't think it is not aligned correctly with people in! Traction and reducing sway a bunch of damping to the roof THL Mercedes-Benz NCV3 CAMPERVAN trade references Remove axle... A quality of Life standpoint on Travel days, this is probably the biggest differences you will in... Comment: tow vehicle is a little more because of the utmost importance for our and. Line is ( 805 ) 881-5205, and reduced sway/body roll way the van is sort of like putting crown... And my email is [ emailprotected ], Correction to my previous:... The next time i comment vehicle and allow for better control of the importance... To up plate my van s the 170wb the ( longer model ) the entire achievement of building the.... V6 turbo diesel & # x27 ; s ride comfort, stability, handling and! Weight that pushes down on the weekends bump stop Access the nut through farce! Rear we want to have installed Sumo springs front and rear, without needing any additional mounting or., has given me zero issues since owing it and U bolts once... Shackle and tapered spring ensure comfort and stability and greatly improved the handling we. Make sure you are spot-on with the rear part number, SSR-330-47 building the van the,.

Notch 8 Brewery Annapolis Junction, Ryan Mcbroom Family, Team Usa Bowling Trials 2023, South Holland Crime News, Articles M