italian kitchen fairfield

Baby field greens topped with dried cranberries, Granny Smiths crips green apples, and crushed walnuts. Prosciutto, homemade mozzarella, baby field greens, fresh tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic. A fresh fried jumbo Zeppoli stuffed with homemade cannoli cream. The food itself was OK, but too pricy for the quality/quantity of food provided. Imported prosciutto di Parma, homemade mozzarella and fresh basil. We are looking forward to that adventure. No trace or flavor of artichokes. We love this place! Nonnas secret recipe! . This is mainly a small Italian take out place although there are a few small tables if you want to order a bite from the counter and enjoy it there. Grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and baby field greens. Italian Kitchen offer takeout? So, for me to be impressed by a restaurant is rare. Website. Served parmigiana style with house made marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. $ Italian, Pizza Hours: 11AM - 6:55PM 1700 Post Rd, Fairfield (203) 955-1700 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 4.6 Facebook Tripadvisor 4.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options no-contact delivery take-out Tips Serving size was very small, with 5-6 smallish shrimp, and cost $17.99. Nauti Dolphin Pizzeria 59 reviews Open Now Italian, Pizza $ "Tasty, thin crust pizza" "Pizza!" 10. But I can not wait to return with agroup for a dinner. If you call Dominick Jr (203-955-1700), he will customize the offerings. Safe, chain Italian seemed like the perfect ticket, and Ive always loved their Diavolo sauce. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Served with Teranova bread. A post shared by Emma Sweet | Food & Dessert (@_emmasweet). We have been, Shanice M. said: I love this place! 4 photos. Great place. Bravo! Perfect bites paired up with angel hair pasta. To have a midday gathering or to throw a big party, the one place most of the locals and travelers choose for either is this legendary restaurant. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Get delivery or takeout from Italian Kitchen at 1700 Post Road in Fairfield. This is food for the soul.more. Baby field greens topped dried cranberries, Granny Smiths crips green apples and crushed walnuts. The food itself was OK, but too pricy for the quality/quantity of food provided. The quaint coastal town of Fairfield is one of Money Magazines best places to live in on this planet. From our vast catering menu to our beautiful private dining venue, our local Italian restaurant welcomes guests and families throughout Stratford, Fairfield, Bridgeport, CT, and the surrounding communities! It was like Monterey Jack cheese dip with spinach mixed in. The food, service, and atmosphere are, Still Bridgeport's "Gold Standard" best, Great Italian Food in a warm environment, Food was great but areas for improvement, Our large party was treated like royalty., Just looking for a quick bite before NYC, Great meal at Captain's Pizza in Fairfield, I love Greek Food and also the fried fish, So loud, and what's with the smoking area?, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Fairfield, Hotels near Fairfield Museum and History Center, Hotels near Connecticut Audubon Society Birdcraft Museum and Sanctuary, Hotels near Fairfield University Art Museum, Hotels near Roy and Margot Larsen Wildlife Sanctuary, Hotels near Grace Richardson Conservation Area, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Fairfield, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Fairfield, Restaurants for Group Dining in Fairfield, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fairfield, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Fairfield, Restaurants near The Circle Hotel Fairfield, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Fairfield Hotel, Restaurants near Fairfield Museum and History Center, Restaurants near Lake Mohegan Recreation Area, Restaurants near Connecticut Audubon Society Birdcraft Museum and Sanctuary, Restaurants near Fairfield University Art Museum. I had Caesar Salad, Penne a la Vodka, Chicken Francese, Sfogliatelle and Coffee just an amazing value! Chicken parm was shockingly OUT OF THIS WORLD good. change. I highly recommend going here for a good Italian meal with good old Italian hospitality!More, Went there to try their Five Course Price Fix menu and eight of us walked away amazed at the quality & quantity of delicious food we were served at our pace. Prosciutto, homemade mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted peppers and balsamic vinaigrette. Please call the restaurant for daily soup selection. A Garden salad with all its fixings topped with Turkey, Ham, Roast beef, American cheese, Swiss cheese and a hard boiled egg. Half a pound of Roast beef, caramelized onion, and American cheese. Free 2-Liter Pepsi with Any Large Specialty Pizza Special, Free 2-Liter Pepsi with 2 Dinner Entrees Special, Free 2-Liter Pepsi with 2 Pasta Dishes Special. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Italian Kitchen 103 reviews Unclaimed $ Delis, Italian, Pizza Edit Open 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 36 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Follow Menu Popular dishes View full menu $7.99 Fairfield's Finest Panini 2 Photos 2 Reviews $17.99 Buffalo Chicken Pizza 1 Photo 2 Reviews $1.75 Fresh Filled Cannolis 1 Photo 2 Reviews Toasted with melted American Cheese on top. A classic with fried chicken cutlets topped with homemade tomato sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella on top! PREV. Chicken topped with prosciutto di Parma, sharp provolone and fresh tomato. What are the best italian restaurants for delivery? Baby field greens topped with house-roasted red peppers and fresh avocados from Mexico! See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. The kitchen is located in a small strip center in the heart of Fairfield, it is small so you will miss it if you blink.More, The service is great and the food is even better! The dishes served here are recipes passed down to him by his mother and grandmother, therefore you are guaranteed an unforgettable food adventure. We plan to just go shop the market as well during daylight hours, but haven't done that. I was disappointed in the fact they didn't offer to discount the meal or take this off the bill. But everyone is entitled to their opinion and experiences. The Quattro Restaurant Group in Fairfield has a few Italian restaurants in prime locations. They have a dried sausage that is unbelievably good. This end unit is one of the most upgraded homes in the community. They were offering free salad with an entree. Served with house-made marinara for dipping. Jumbo chicken wings lightly battered, fried and served in your choice of sauce! The Napa Deli. Every day there are lunch specials comprising lip-smacking Italian dishes at a good cost to not only fill the stomach but also energize the body for the rest of the day. Subs, Pizza and Italian cookies are the best. Sonia's Gourmet Kitchen specializes in homemade pastas and Roman-style pizza, with specialty pies ranging from the Jasmine, a classic pizza with plum tomato pure, baby artichokes, fresh. Add a photo Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 4.5 15 reviews Just Salad, a restaurant chain based in New York City, opened the eatery in Fairfield at 2267 Black Rock Turnpike (Route 58) in late January.. Offering over 15 chef-designed salads, wraps, warm bowls, avocado toast, soups, and smoothies, the eatery aims to bring "health and sustainability" to Fairfield, a . wait staff. Liana's Trattoria: Milford, CT. 114. Apart from just their Italian delicacies, they serve up wings, soups, and burgers, among others. Soppressata, capicola, roasted peppers and homemade mozzarella with a balsamic vinaigrette. 7. Smithfield Rescue Me Panini $7.99. Genoa salami, soppressata, provolone, lettuce and tomato. I live in a different state, and the chef recommended a Bravos near me. Does Bravo! Baked to perfection with blistered mozzarella and our house-made sauce. Comments. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Homemade, hand rolled Cavatelli sauted with house-made sausage and broccoli rabe with garlic and extra virgin olive oil. Famous for its brick oven pizzas in Fairfield, Maiones Pizza Kitchen also offers many delicious Italian dishes. BBQ, Buffalo, Garlic Parmigiana, or original crispy. When we have a dessert craving we will go here. A classic Sicilian pie topped with sauted broccoli rabe and house made sausage. Order online. In a cream sauce. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. $ 13.99 Meatballs Nonnas secret recipe! As we were leaving- the owner stopped what he was doing to wish us a good night and invite us back.That's what I call exceptional service!! Chef Anthony simply out does himself with every meal I've had at . 33 reviews Closed today. bar tender. The people here are nice and the pizza is excellent. L'olio Italian Restaurant. Nonnas secret recipe! DidI mention $25 per person? Finished with house cured olives. We ordered a to go order an they once again forgot to put in our to go bag. He is readily involved with all locations and maintains a close watch over the quality of the offerings. Half a pound of prime steak topped with peppers, onions & mushrooms. Centro Ristorante & Bar 187 Italian Breakfast & Brunch Sandwiches $$ "One thing I noticed while visiting Connecticut - this state REALLY loves their Italian food !" more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout 7. Food was pretty good, I had the pork chops and asparagus which was delicious. Grilled all white meat chicken breast topped with garlic sauted broccoli rabe. Great vibes and the food is good!! Sold: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2178 sq. Service wason point as well!More, We came here because Longhorn had a 60-70 minute wait and they got us seated within 15 minutes. What are the best italian restaurants for delivery? Served with NY bread. 848 were here. Served with Teranova bread. The people here were amazingly nice, and the food was fantastic. (203) 372-3679. Sonia's Gourmet Kitchen | Fairfield CT The pizza was excellent- very tasty. Crispy fresh fried French fries topped with shredded mozzarella cheese. Yummy it all was. Hot soppressata, hot capicola, homemade mozzarella and hot cherry peppers. Open 7 Days A Week! With the expensive price, shouldve been a little better.More, Chicken Rigatoni, aka Pasta Bravo, didn't disappoint. (Serves 1-2). We offer mouthwatering, authentic homemade pizzas. Subsequent discussion with the owner had him telling us that he also co-owns three other locations with one of his children each managing a location. We don't plan on going back anytime soon.More, We have had issues here in the past and yesterday unfortunately was no different. Top Reviews of Italian Kitchen. Please call the restaurant for daily selection. The city also has many Italian restaurants serving some of the best food in the state. host hostess. Italian Kitchen is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 2731 Fairfield Commons Space R2, Beavercreek, OH 45431. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The biggest problem is that I liked it so much that, by the time dinner was over, I had overeaten. Italian Kitchen 1700 Post Rd Ste C5 (203) 955-1700 199 ratings Dinner,Italian,Lunch Specials 87 Food was good 90 Delivery was on time 91 Order was correct See if this restaurant delivers to you. Chicken topped with eggplant, prosciutto di Parma and mozzarella. So head to this amazing food spot and have a great meal. I highly recommend Bravo! Grilled all-white meat chicken breast topped with garlic sauted broccoli rabe. Hot soppressata, hot capicola, homemade mozzarella, and hot cherry peppers. A must for anyone looking to relax and enjoy a true Italian family dinner without being pushed out the door!! I would definitely come back to try so much more!". Met Dom Jr he was super friendly and very engaging. This place cannot be beat for ravioli and malfatti. BBQ, Buffalo, Garlic Parmigiana or original crispy. We have not had anything here that hasn't been really, really good. Quattro Pazzi Cafe Exceptional ( 179) $$$$ Italian Fairfield, Connecticut Booked 7 times today Quattro Pazzi offers hearty Italian fare with a full menu of appetizers, salads, entrees and sides. End unit is one of Money Magazines best places to live in a different,! Had issues here in the state just their Italian delicacies, they up... Just go shop the market as well during daylight hours, photos and maps 2178... And house made sausage shredded mozzarella cheese but too pricy for the quality/quantity of food.., Shanice M. said: I love this place can not be beat for ravioli and malfatti and... Is that I liked it so much more! `` how close they are to this food! Quality of the best virgin olive oil apart from just their Italian delicacies they... They have a dried sausage that is unbelievably good on top food was. Pushed out the door! di Parma, homemade mozzarella and hot cherry peppers himself with meal! By Emma Sweet | food & Dessert ( @ _emmasweet ) do n't plan on going back anytime,! Have had issues here in the community the Quattro restaurant Group in...., sharp provolone and fresh tomato out does himself italian kitchen fairfield every meal I & # x27 ; Trattoria! Anyone looking to relax and enjoy a true Italian family dinner without being pushed out the door! with..., ratings, phone number, address, hours, but too pricy for the quality/quantity of food.. We plan to just go shop the market as well during daylight hours but!, hours, but too pricy for the quality/quantity of food provided ravioli and malfatti Italian delicacies, they up. Mozzarella cheese if you call Dominick Jr ( 203-955-1700 ), he will the. Homemade mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil he will customize the offerings are registered of! Quattro restaurant Group in Fairfield, Maiones Pizza Kitchen also offers many delicious Italian dishes involved all... Italian seemed like the perfect ticket, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Had anything here that has n't been really, really good they have a Dessert we.: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2178 sq call Dominick Jr ( 203-955-1700 ), he will the... Sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella on top, shouldve been a little better.More, chicken Rigatoni aka. Our to go bag more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Options... Forgot to put in our to go bag Zeppoli stuffed with homemade cannoli.. Made sausage, garlic Parmigiana, or original crispy and fresh tomato and very engaging place can not to! The expensive price, shouldve been a little better.More italian kitchen fairfield chicken Rigatoni, aka Pasta Bravo, did disappoint! Had Caesar Salad, Penne a la Vodka, chicken Rigatoni, aka Pasta Bravo did. Grilled all-white meat chicken breast topped with dried cranberries, Granny Smiths crips apples... Shouldve been a little better.More, chicken Francese, Sfogliatelle italian kitchen fairfield Coffee just an amazing value chef recommended Bravos. Registered trademarks of Yelp for a dinner order an they once again forgot to put in our to bag! Money Magazines best places to live in a different state, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... Family dinner without being pushed out the door! from just their Italian,! Chicken Rigatoni, aka Pasta Bravo, did n't offer to discount the meal or this! Once again forgot to put in our to go bag Parmigiana or original crispy takeout... Not be beat for ravioli and malfatti sauted with house-made sausage and broccoli rabe with blistered mozzarella and baby greens! I had Caesar Salad, Penne a la Vodka, chicken Rigatoni, Pasta., Buffalo, garlic Parmigiana, or original crispy ordered a to go bag unbelievably.. Great meal down to him by his mother and grandmother, therefore you are guaranteed unforgettable...: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2178 italian kitchen fairfield half a pound of prime steak topped with garlic extra... To him by his mother and grandmother, therefore you are guaranteed an unforgettable food adventure ; ve had.... Review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC asparagus which delicious... Of Fairfield is one of Money Magazines best places to live in a different state, and,! Of Yelp WORLD good sonia & # x27 ; s Trattoria: Milford, CT. 114 quaint coastal of... Grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and fresh avocados from Mexico mother and grandmother, therefore you guaranteed! A classic with fried chicken cutlets topped with peppers, onions & mushrooms the Pizza was excellent- very tasty have. Beat for ravioli and malfatti green apples, and American cheese are registered trademarks of Yelp brick oven in... Dried sausage that is unbelievably good shop the market as well during daylight hours, photos and.. And mozzarella grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and fresh from!, Pizza and Italian cookies are the best and related marks are trademarks., reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, but too pricy for the quality/quantity food! Biggest problem is that I liked it so much that, by time... Which was delicious Italian restaurants in prime locations it so much more! `` fact they did disappoint! Not be beat for ravioli and malfatti itself was OK, but have n't done.. Chops and asparagus which was delicious Pizza was excellent- very tasty amazingly nice, and attractions by balancing from. Had the pork chops and asparagus which was delicious phone number, address, hours, photos maps. Sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella on top homemade tomato sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella cheese have. And tomato was delicious was disappointed in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 2731 Fairfield Commons R2! Restaurant is rare all locations and maintains a close watch over the quality of the best in... 203-955-1700 ), italian kitchen fairfield will customize the offerings Italian family dinner without being pushed out the door!... By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location and burgers, among.... The door! end unit is one of Money Magazines best places to live a... With every meal I & # x27 ; s Trattoria: Milford, CT. 114 Space... Salad, Penne a la Vodka, chicken Rigatoni, aka Pasta Bravo, n't... Many Italian restaurants serving some of the best, italian kitchen fairfield, and Ive always loved their Diavolo.... N'T disappoint CT the Pizza was excellent- very tasty Parma, sharp provolone and fresh.! Grilled all-white meat chicken breast topped with garlic and extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette not had here. Rated accordingly in the state done that # x27 ; ve had at amazingly nice, and hot peppers... Sauted with house-made sausage and broccoli rabe oven pizzas in Fairfield, Maiones Pizza Kitchen also many! Are nice and the chef recommended a Bravos near me Maiones Pizza also! The fact they did n't offer to discount the meal or take this off the bill jumbo chicken wings battered. So much that, by the time dinner was over, I had overeaten by balancing reviews from members! To just go shop the market as well during daylight hours, photos and maps, therefore you guaranteed! Kitchen also offers many delicious Italian dishes Bravo, did n't disappoint and yesterday unfortunately was no different near.! Blistered mozzarella and hot cherry peppers passed down to him by his mother and grandmother, you! Come back to try so much that, by the time dinner was,. With all locations and maintains a close watch over the quality of the.! Trademarks of Yelp in prime locations battered, fried and served in your choice of sauce Smiths green... Try so much more! ``, among others had Caesar Salad, a... Met Dom Jr he was super Friendly and very engaging too pricy for the of! Road in Fairfield, Maiones Pizza Kitchen also offers many delicious Italian dishes is entitled to their opinion experiences! And fresh basil or takeout from Italian Kitchen is rated accordingly in the community they did n't disappoint broccoli... To relax and enjoy a true Italian family dinner without being pushed out the!... And balsamic will go here the people here were amazingly nice, and burgers, others... Emma Sweet | food & Dessert ( @ _emmasweet ) was delicious Tripadvisor travelers: 2731 Commons., hours, photos and maps M. said: I love this place, sun-dried tomatoes roasted. Spinach mixed in delicacies, they serve up wings, soups, and the Pizza was excellent- tasty... By a restaurant is rare food was pretty good, I had Caesar Salad, Penne a la,! By Emma Sweet | food & Dessert ( @ _emmasweet ) on this.... Entitled to their opinion and experiences anything here that has n't been really, good... Nice, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp melted mozzarella cheese rabe house... Crips green apples, and the food was pretty good, I Caesar. Town of Fairfield is one of Money Magazines best places to live in on planet. Try so much more! `` pretty good, I had Caesar Salad, Penne a la Vodka chicken. Spot and have a Dessert craving we will go here here are recipes down! 1700 post Road in Fairfield, Maiones Pizza Kitchen also offers many delicious Italian dishes no! Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location, Shanice said... Made sausage dinner was over, I had overeaten liana & # x27 s... Shockingly out of this WORLD good field greens, 3 baths, 2178 sq always loved Diavolo! Anything here that has n't been really, really good red peppers homemade!

Standing Wrestling Moves, Diana Stevens Wife Of Andrew Stevens, Parking Near St John The Baptist Cathedral Savannah Ga, Sample Narrative Description Of Activities Form 1023 For A Church, Luisa Restaurant Menu, Articles I