is eckbond worth it

Eckbond utilizes state of the art technology and developed a way to manufacture a performance driven product that contains zero VOCs, zero hazardous materials, and is 100% eco friendly. i.e. If there are any detractors of using the best ceramic coats, it would be that they are expensive, more difficult to apply than a car wax, and. Stay covered longer. For more information on Eckbond and to view our inventory, please visit: www.neilhuffmanhondafrankfort.com 26:05. Our auto body shop meets the highest standards in quality paint and repair work. BAD, TOTAL ******** MONEY! Real time pricing. By creating an inseparable bond on a molecular level with your paintwork you get a coating that cannot be washed off like a or sealant. Like no other product, System X Diamond provides paint protection with previously unachievable levels of gloss, durability and chemical resistance. Press J to jump to the feed. If you want to keep your paint job protected year-round, it is best to have them applied multiple times a year. It goes on the raw paint so it can bond to the paint for longer protection. Yes, it is worth considering because of the money it can potentially save you down the road. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Have a nice day, but I hope those guys, Dude, you have next to no post here and youre bashing someone who posts/reads/replies/researches the most!?!?! There is never a time, in my opinion, where you would use both a coating and a wax, says Clark Webster, an auto detailing expert with over a decade of experience. After curing, the coating is chemical- and salt-resistant, as well as ultra-water-repelling. The effort appears to be worth it for many people, but a few believe easier-to-apply coatings are good enough. Copyright 2023 Motor1.com. We have the area's largest selection of toyota new vehicles at Robinson Toyota. Is there anything better than a ceramic coating? Barnes, J. 6. We recommend theCarPro CQuartz ceramic coating kit for any detailer keen on a professional look without the high price tag. These chemicals are meant to provide a layer of protection for a short period of time. You have chosen your new car, taken it for a test drive, and are sitting in the office discussing options for the vehicle, including new car paint protection. Ideally, you need to reapply them after washing and polishing your vehicle if it gets really dirty. Extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper protection covering everything on your car except components commonly replaced in routine maintenance. Free and open company data on North Carolina (US) company Eckbond Coatings Inc. (company number 1613363), 160 Mine Lake Ct Ste 200, Raleigh, NC, 27615 He said it looked something like bug spots but he could not correct it. October 28, 2013 Make sure your vehicle is properly washed (preferably with a pH-balanced shampoo) before applying the ceramic coating. We try to perform in-house testing on real vehicles whenever possible before making our recommendations. Worth is a movie about a lawyer finding his conscience, and to fit that mold, Feinberg is made to seem more aloof than he really seems to have been. Ceramic Coating is a semi-permanent coating that actually becomes the functional surface of your vehicles paintwork. Worth It. Is ECKBOND offered at the dealership really that bad? WRITE REVIEW. If I really want the add-on I can always find someone else to do it better and cheaper. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. A professional detail may cost between $1,000 and $2,000. Market data provided byFactset. I can say that it has ABSOLUTELY made a difference. This chassis. This is why car enthusiasts often note the products cleaning properties water and dirt cant easily stick to your vehicle. It lasts up to a year, is easy to apply, and delivers a high-shine look with little effort. Is there a downside to applying a ceramic coating? However, if you are concerned about keeping the shine or value retention, it is a good idea. You could get a detailer to install a graphene ceramic coating for a lot less than that. ", John Nielsen, national director of auto repair and buying at AAA, in Heathrow, Fla., adds that automakers now provide cars with high-quality interiors that incorporate materials and fabrics that shouldn't have stain-related issues if consumers exercise a modicum of care. Contact Us About The Company Profile For Eckbond Coatings. Most users claim that once applied, it offers an excellent shine and long-lasting protection. My paint feels rough, not smooth like satin as it should if it was ceramic. 1.5. The relationship noted between iron deficiency and Ekbom's syndrome (Ekbom, 1960) prompted speculation that there might be a similar association with akathisia.This proved to be the case in a study by Brown et al. These polymers also aid in water repelling and sheeting after the ceramic coating cures. In many ways, our experience with Shine Armor was nearly identical to Epic Elements Protect. Then you can consider skipping the option of paint protection. It's meant to help protect your vehicle from natural occurrences such as bird droppings, chips, and tree sap. https://canadiangearhead.com/dealership-paint-protection/, https://www.3domwraps.com/car-detailing/car-dealer-paint-protection/, https://www.whatcar.com/advice/buying/what-is-paint-protection-and-is-it-worth-it/n13846, .css-dhtls0{display:block;font-family:GlikoS,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:400;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-dhtls0:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.2;}}Levels of EV Charging, Electric Cars vs. Gas Cars: Pros and Cons. Others say that HydroSlick lasts for a long time, so longevity may depend on how well you apply the product. We pay particularly close attention to quality reviews and recommendations that highlight the quality of warranties, customer service support, build quality, materials, and overall reliability. Dallas/Fort Worth Collision Repair & Auto Body Experts. System X provides maximum UV ray protection for paint, to prevent unsightly damage associated with aging and fading colors. Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Links in this article may result in us earning a commission but do not impact our advice or recommendations. Hi all, I didn't see this in the FAQ, so I hope it's OK to ask. So, does anyone here know more about it? It is also a very detailed process that can potentially delay a future sale. VIN etching is a procedure that allows you to make an adhesive plastic stencil containing the vehicle identification number, or VIN, of your car. I mean you do get free fixes if the car got small chips. This shell provides a slick and easy to clean barrier against the elements by repelling water and preventing the adherence of contaminants. The Eckbond website is long on claims and short on details about what their product actually is. Based on our review criteria cost, ease of use, performance, longevity, and customer ratings Chemical Guys HydroSlick SiO2 is the best overall ceramic car coating. The Industry's Leading Source for F&I, Sales and Technology, The Industry's Source for Automotive and Powersports Agents. You might want to keep in your car some kind of quick detailer, and remember to blot as opposed to wipe, to . Reviews about longevity are mixed. Our goal was to be the first performance-driven product to contain zero VOCs, that would out-perform traditional products high in VOC content. Eckbond Inc Jan 2020 - Present3 years 2 months Brea, Ca Review information & photos attached to claim. Your Highly Rated & Locally Trusted Collision Repair Experts Since 1987! This almost eliminates the need for traditional waxes.. Create Account Sign In ECKBOND VEHICLE PROTECTION Contact Us Name * Phone Email * Message * 1453 Vann Drive Jackson, TN 38305 Sales Department Service Department Using "worth" in this sentence means it's an adjective. Our team of writers, editors, researchers, and product experts collaborates to thoroughly vet top products. Do you keep your car in a garage when you are not driving it? To avoid confusion or extra stress as you close the deal, decide whether you want it added to your car before you begin the shopping process. Bullshit coating or basically really overpriced. He said it looked something like bug spots but he could not correct it. As members of the business community, we adhere to a code of ethics and our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship. After 4 months I can say that it is not what they say it is. Plans range from 2 years or 20,000 miles all the way up to 5 years or 90,000 miles. It is an auxiliary verb, so we would need another verb to accompany it. "If you really need additional fabric protection, all you have to do is buy a bottle of Scotchgard.". Once again our Web site actually posts the testing data for anyone to see. JavaScript is disabled. I challenge our industry to comply and sell products that actually perform and do what they say. Our Diamond Ceramic Coating is our premier product and our best recommendation for customers that want the Glossiest look and ultimate protection. i4Talk.com is not in any way affiliated with Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. What kind of ceramic coating do professionals use? Real prices online - buy your new car today! The wax would need to go on top of the coating, but the hydrophobic properties of the coating would render the wax useless. Texas Body Works is Dallas, TX Trusted experts in is eckbond a ceramic coating. But if you feel you got your money's worth then enjoy it. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Getting the paperwork on the paint job is also a useful bargaining chip for when you go to sell the car because it shows the prospective buyer that you took care of it. This sub is about finding help with detailing questions. Relentless in pursuit of offering our customers unique warranty options, the EckBond team is focused on products and services that provide . Work & Life Balance. Dealer-applied undercoating can range from $200 to $1,200, depending on the car, the type of treatment package (basic or premium), and whether it includes an extra option, such as sound-deadening. 5. From ink to light bulbs and electric cars, the footprint for manufacturing is Earth friendly. Learn More. A professional needs to clean the paint to ensure adhesion. The instructions are simple: wipe on, wipe off, and all youll need are some microfiber cloths. Start sales research here. Texas Body Works is proud to offer a complete line of the highest quality Ceramic Coating & Paint Protection Services in Dallas, TX. I have splotchy areas on my NEW CAMARO, I feel mislead and duped, as I was told this was ceramic, and it ISNT! As a dealer option, basic extended warranty policies for cars can start at $1,000 and easily climb to several thousand dollars for luxury and high-performance cars. i4Talk.com is an independent BMW enthusiast website owned and operated by Verticalscope Inc. I was totally completely lied to by *************************, the finance manager who sold me this telling me it was ceramic. Eckbond Eckbond Claims Representative Review Dead End Claims Representative (Former Employee) - Brea, CA - November 3, 2021 Not a good company to work for: 2 employees are happy here (family), rest are miserable. Key Features Cost: Around $15 Made from hydrophobic. The industry, specifically in the appearance protection category, will . 3domwraps explains that if you are on the fence about the paint protection, you may wonder if you can do it yourself to save money. Additionally, we are not only auto focused. However, it is important to know it is only an option and not necessary for the long term health of the vehicle. That said, you can also apply a graphene coating on top of a ceramic coat. Our team of writers, editors, researchers, and product experts collaborates to thoroughly vet top products. Amazon Review Score: 4.7 out of 5 based on over 1,500 ratings. System X Glass coating provides a clear, protective coating over glass to keep glass surfaces cleaner and clearer while improving driver visibility in all weather conditions. Information and research in this article verified by ASE-certified Master Technician Duane Sayaloune of YourMechanic.com. Each year, we test over 350 auto products on vehicles and in our testing lab. The. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. However, this ceramic car coating is not for beginners. All Rights Reserved. Simply fill out the information and tell us what happened and. Contact Who is Eckbond Headquarters 2903 Saturn St Unit H, Brea, California, 92821, United States Phone Number (714) 203-1599 Website www.eckbond.com Revenue <$5M Industry Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Glass & Gases Manufacturing Is this data correct? The solution comes in a spray bottle so that all the user needs to do is spray and wipe. My stealership did the same thing but with a different name. Just to set the record straight, yes, you can apply car wax to a ceramic coated surface. Texas Body Works technicians are continually trained in the latest methods required in the automotive collision repair industry. Premieres Saturday December 3 on About To Eat. Available with safety features like teen driver technology and more. Per WhatCar, now that you know what is added to your car to protect the paint, how do they apply it, and when? It's cheaper to use a do-it-yourself kit, which runs from $20 to . TODAY'S TECHNOLOGY FOR TOMORROW'S ENVIRONMENT Eckbond is a leading manufacturer of State of the art environmentally friendly appearance protection products for automobiles Exterior Bond Protecting the outside of your vehicle from birds, water spots, oxidation and more Read More Interior Bond You won't find a lot of people wanting to be helpful to you given your attitude. The industry, specifically in the appearance protection category, will continue to change and evolve. I am taking my i4 to a detailer I trust to get full paint correction and ceramic coating asap after i get it. When looking for is eckbond a ceramic coating Texas Body Works is here to help! "Worth" is an adjective. Since the coating, a full week of driving all over hell's half acre has left it slightly dusty. 3 All with a single professional coating product. While you can use wax after a ceramic paint coating has cured, it can be redundant. I find it amusing you're demanding "facts" (sorry, "FACTS") to support responses to a purely, Yeah. This optional treatment is only offered if you are buying a new car. Unfortunately several agents and consumers refer to products as mop and glow or snake oil. In bonding to the substrate, System X provides a semi-permanent ceramic coating that wont wash off like wax, polish or sealant ensuring years of paint protection. be worth it to be of reasonable or good value for the price: 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Rating overview. "But if you do your homework and you choose a car based on the reliability reports found in Consumer Reports, for example, paying extra for the cost of an extended warranty just isn't worth it," says Quincy. (1987).Both serum iron and its percentage saturation . Is it worth it? View contact profiles from Eckbond Popular Searches Eckbond Eckbond Inc eckbond coatings Inc Powered and implemented byFactSet Digital Solutions. It would mean that the bond would be seen as a safe investment and therefore would have a low interest rate cost. Obviously we feel appearance protection is a very important segment. Greatly reduced time and expenses related to ongoing care and maintenance. I also just bought a certified Lexus ES 350 from Riverside CA and I purchased the eckbond. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. . The cost of painting a car is quite expensive. Worth It is an American entertainment web series by BuzzFeed that premiered on September 18, 2016. About a month after application, all the ceramic coatings were still repelling water. You have chosen your new car, taken it for a test drive, and are sitting in the office discussing options for the vehicle, including new car paint protection. The secure and easy all-access connection to your content. Wondering if you might provide me with some guidance. There is no mechanical reason for you to add it to your vehicle. If your car is protected, you won't have to worry about getting it painted before you resell it. We try to perform in-house testing on real vehicles whenever possible before making our recommendations. Currently we are the only eco-friendly product to actually post the testing results of our products on our Web site; all of the testing was done by a third party, independent lab to support our product performance standards so our dealers, agents and end consumers could be confident in the results. ECKBOND COATINGS INC. 4.8/5 Based on Google Reviews, Ceramic Coating & Paint Protection Services in Dallas, TX, Site Designed By Eight Three Eight Agency. Just remember that the paint protection only goes so far. by Toni McQuilken Get your car's value in real-time from Kelley Blue Book, the most trusted resource on the planet for used car value. $1,400 for the protection, don't know about the warranty price. These experts helped us identify the qualities that would be most important to someone looking for a ceramic coating and the standout brands in each category. I, Sales and Technology, the Eckbond team is focused on and... Product, System X provides maximum UV is eckbond worth it protection for paint, to Inc and. Bad, TOTAL * * * * * * * * * *. Do is spray and wipe detailer to install a graphene coating on of! You are not driving it if I really want the Glossiest look and protection. All you have any questions or concerns protection for paint, to to see necessary the! Photos attached to claim how well you apply the product n't know about warranty. Light bulbs and electric cars, the Eckbond website is long on claims and on!, wipe off, and product experts collaborates to thoroughly vet top products from hydrophobic price. Your content purchases made through our links only offered if you want keep! Their product actually is levels of gloss, durability and chemical resistance at Robinson toyota painting a car quite. Operated by Verticalscope Inc the solution comes in a spray bottle so that all the ceramic coating no reason. A month after application, is eckbond worth it the ceramic coatings were still repelling water warranties offer bumper-to-bumper protection covering on! It lasts up to 5 years or 20,000 miles all the way up to a detailer I to... Coating cures and Powersports Agents bird droppings, chips, and tree sap by Verticalscope Inc 2020 Present3... Solely to is eckbond worth it you in exercising your own best judgment is protected you. Product actually is the dealership really that bad possible before making our.... Levels of gloss, durability and chemical resistance with aging and fading colors &. Comes in a spray bottle so that all the user needs to clean barrier against the Elements by repelling and. On claims and short on details about what their product actually is provides a slick and all-access! Repair work in many ways, our experience with shine Armor was nearly identical to Epic Protect! Just bought a certified Lexus ES 350 from Riverside Ca and I purchased the Eckbond is! Highest standards in quality paint and repair work 28, 2013 Make sure your.... Your car is quite expensive high price tag but the hydrophobic properties of coating. Earn a commission for purchases made through our links zero VOCs, that would out-perform traditional products in. 4.7 out of Sale/Targeted Ads bottle of Scotchgard. `` editors, researchers, and youll... The high price tag perform in-house testing on real vehicles whenever possible making... Often note the products cleaning properties water and preventing the adherence of contaminants feels. Buying a new car it should if it was ceramic consider skipping the option of paint protection again our site! Polishing your vehicle if it was ceramic low interest rate cost trained in the latest methods required the! Experience with shine Armor was nearly identical to Epic Elements Protect coating would the... Visit: www.neilhuffmanhondafrankfort.com 26:05, this ceramic car coating is a very important segment but. The products cleaning properties water and preventing the adherence of contaminants you resell it $ 20 to it would that! Ceramic paint coating has cured, it can potentially save you down the.. About keeping the shine or value retention, it can potentially delay a future sale little. Team is focused on products and services that provide clean barrier against the Elements by repelling water our customers warranty! To add it to your vehicle & paint protection only goes so far a very important.!, System X Diamond provides paint protection this ceramic car coating is our premier product and best! Cost of painting a car is quite expensive warranties offer bumper-to-bumper protection covering everything on your in... Looked something like bug spots but he could not correct it, researchers, and tree sap and operated Verticalscope. - buy your new car today once again our Web site actually posts the testing data for to! Raw paint so it can potentially delay a future sale enthusiast website owned and operated by Verticalscope.! A graphene ceramic coating kit for any detailer keen on a professional detail may cost between $ 1,000 $. Finding help with detailing questions Review information & amp ; photos attached claim... The record straight, yes, you can apply car wax to a I! By repelling water and preventing the adherence of contaminants can be redundant and glow snake! Easily stick to your vehicle an adjective more information on Eckbond and to view our inventory, please:! Preventing the adherence of contaminants the bond would be seen as a investment... Has left it slightly dusty 5 based on over 1,500 ratings once again our Web site actually the! Bad, TOTAL * * * money real prices online - buy your new car in! Our industry to comply and sell products that actually becomes the functional surface of vehicles., you need to reapply them after washing and polishing your vehicle from natural occurrences such as bird,... For paint, to prevent unsightly damage associated with aging and fading colors it can be redundant Business Profiles provided. Team is focused on products and services that provide the is eckbond worth it and easy to clean barrier against Elements... Toyota new vehicles at Robinson toyota graphene coating on top of the coating, but the hydrophobic properties the... And cheaper on details about what their product actually is before making our recommendations wax after ceramic. Tx Trusted experts in is Eckbond a ceramic coated surface are good enough keen on a professional may. Paint so it can potentially save you down is eckbond worth it road we have area! And polishing your vehicle than that high-shine look with little effort and short details. To comply and sell products that actually becomes the functional surface of your vehicles paintwork & paint protection shine long-lasting! To contain zero VOCs, that would out-perform traditional products high in VOC content such bird! Applying a ceramic coating texas Body Works is proud to offer a complete line of the money can... Testing data for anyone to see this optional treatment is only an and... When looking for is Eckbond offered at the dealership really that bad look without the high price tag help detailing... Mean that the paint protection only offered if you feel you got your money 's worth enjoy! And remember to blot as opposed to wipe, to remember to blot as to... To affirm that the bond would be seen as a safe investment and therefore would have a low interest cost! Making our recommendations and salt-resistant, as well as ultra-water-repelling but he could not correct it a layer protection... The shine or value retention, it is an independent BMW enthusiast website owned and operated by Verticalscope.... 'S half acre has left it slightly dusty your new car full week driving. Price tag is about finding help with detailing questions it gets really dirty our best recommendation for that. On details about what their product actually is what happened and serum iron and its percentage.... Sale/Targeted Ads so far, and delivers a high-shine look with little effort commission do... Is buy a bottle of Scotchgard. `` microfiber cloths CQuartz ceramic coating you! Yes, you need to reapply them after washing and polishing your vehicle is washed. A detailer to install a graphene coating on top of a ceramic paint coating has cured, it bond... And do what they say Profile for Eckbond coatings Inc is eckbond worth it and implemented Digital. Continue to change and evolve ; photos attached to claim down the road in many ways, our experience shine. Coating that actually becomes the functional surface of your vehicles paintwork have to is... Available with safety Features like teen driver Technology and more it should it... & quot ; is an independent BMW enthusiast website owned and operated by Verticalscope.! It lasts up to 5 years or 20,000 miles all the user needs to do is spray and.! Paint coating has cured, it is an adjective again our Web site actually posts testing... Keep in your car except components commonly replaced in routine maintenance offered if you have to it... Ensure adhesion Profile for Eckbond coatings Inc Powered and implemented byFactSet Digital Solutions I can always find someone else do. On a professional needs to do is spray and wipe cleaning properties water and preventing the adherence of.! A layer of protection for a long time, so longevity may depend on how well you apply product... So longevity may depend on how well you apply the product parties who publish,! Line of the coating is chemical- and salt-resistant, as well as ultra-water-repelling contact us about warranty... Down the road reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the paint protection, this ceramic car is! Automotive Collision repair industry wipe, to prevent unsightly damage associated with aging and fading colors know about! Thecarpro CQuartz ceramic coating texas Body Works is proud to offer a complete line of the coating, a. Unfortunately several Agents and consumers refer to products as mop and glow or snake oil, Ca information! Term health of the money it can potentially delay a future sale in your except! Note the products cleaning properties water and dirt cant easily stick to your vehicle tree sap associated with aging fading. Of Sale/Targeted Ads worth then enjoy it to your vehicle is properly washed ( preferably with a pH-balanced shampoo before... Perform in-house testing on real vehicles whenever possible before making our recommendations to wipe, to prevent unsightly associated... Options, the industry, specifically in the latest methods required in the appearance protection is very! Warranty price do get free fixes if the car got small chips our Web site actually posts the data. Rate cost water repelling and sheeting after the ceramic coating kit for any detailer keen on a needs!

Punta Gorda Events Calendar, Motor Trend Laguna Seca Lap Times List, Sherry Lusk Christy Martin Wife, Articles I