hyperbole for the garden is pretty

Horse-sweat, leather, grease, wood, iron,silk; all rub together with the twangyover-tones of a baroque harpsichord.The composers periwig is skewed;spilt cordial has sullied his breeches.He mops his brow with drab linenand beseeches, Rallentando! See a few fun, kid-friendly examples of hyperbole the whole family can enjoy. The tired man snored loudly. A. simile C. hyperbole B. hyperbole D. personification 5. A hyperbole is an exaggeration of the truth in order to create an effect. Hyperbole is the practice of exaggeration as a literary or rhetorical strategy, whereas exaggeration is the portrayal of something as greater or worse than it is. That seems like a bit of hyperbole. bbb D [Content_Types].xml ( ]o0'? It begins with a gentle breezerustling the leaves with its touch.Scurrying through the tops of trees,it begins with a gentle breeze.Not enough to discourage bees,its only brisk; it isnt much.It begins with a gentle breezerustling the leaves with its touch.Its only brisk; it isnt muchuntil that breeze begins to gust.And yet, birds still escape its clutch,its only brisk; it isnt much.It topples garbage cans and such,gathering up a cloud of dust.Its only brisk; it isnt much,until that breeze begins to gust.Gathering up a cloud of dust,it blocks the suns diminished light.And proceeds, with increasing thrust,gathering up a cloud of dust.As shutters squeak and hinges bust,a furious gale gives them flight.Gathering up a cloud of dust,it blocks the suns diminished light.A furious gale gives them flightas slate shingles fly through the air.Morphing into objects of might,a furious gale gives them flight.Folks find cover and hang on tight,for flying debris packs a scare.A furious gale gives them flightas slate shingles fly through the air. Readers and Writers: MN book gift ideas help you match the book to the reader. Answers: 3 on a question: Question 16 (3 points) Read the excerpt from The Secret Garden. It's a trick of exaggerating a situation, action or feeling by using extreme language to intensify the image created in the reader's mind. She was like Bordeaux,a tall drink of spiritHe was more a hoppedpale lager like Pilsner,both gorgeous andsuper gingered flavors,although clashing midrespective savored aplomb,one so refined the otherrowdy after hours,yet they complimentedeach other in the waythey blended theirdrunken demeanors,intoxicated by mereexistence of naturesessential complexities. it was pretty easy for me to go in and use the machine. The difference is that a simile uses the words 'like' or 'as', and metaphor doesn't. it was pretty easy for me to go in and use the machine. The star running back is a bulldozer who destroys anything in his path. Now, if its good, you have to say its fabulous, or awesome, or outstanding, or amazing. Hyperbole is a rhetorical device, literary device, and a type of figurative language. A saffron sun sinks intoa sea of aquamarine.And chartreuse shadows slip-slidebetween frothy waves of white.Nights ebony fingers dipinto the coral waters.And Sol paints shades of crimsonupon pale lavender clouds.Tangerine moonbeams gatherlike fairies in the darkness.And disassemble color,storing each pigment in black.A watermelon sunsetmarks the path of Sols descent.And lilac scented breezestickle the leaves in the trees. And that's both front and back of the house. The Dictionary of Lost Words is the first novel by English-born Australian author, Pip Williams. Now that weve learned about what hyperbole is, lets look at more examples of hyperbole than you can count. Which circle slowly with a silken swish, And tender ones, like downy-feathered birds: Words shy and dappled, deep-eyed deer in herds, Come to my hand, and playful if I wish, Or purring softly at a silver dish, 32 And when sown, it comes up and grows taller than all the garden plants, and produces large branches, so that the birds of the sky can nest in its shade. Now anyone who knows anything about plants knows that although the mustard seed is pretty darned small, it wasnt the smallest seed even in that small area of the world. Hyperbole is an example of a rhetorical device. In "The Garden Party," Mansfield imbues the third-person narration with the feelings and thoughts of Laura as we follow her throughout the day. 2. You are as pretty as a picture. Ever since she was a little girl, sitting under the sorting table at her Das feet, in the loftily-titled Scriptorium (the old iron shed lined with pigeonholes in the back garden of Play Your Way For the Kiddos & Fam. Plus specifically there's the hype spewed out by the Lakers, the Patriots and the star-crossed Cowboys. simile. Here goesshe saidit loudly andproudly:Hellolm a missand l missyou inside outTrulyI miss you likebees really misstheir honeyWowwater for my thirstfood for my hungerscratch for my itchWellwant to taketo you likeduck to waterOhyou draw meto you likemoth to lightYesyou are my cakemy cup of goodiesmy hot ice-creamIndeedat night my moondaytime my sunyour love my lightRelaxtake a seatI sold that heaterfor your heatPleaseyou bathe in milkl bask in your presencea sublime quenchFinallywhat she did notsay is that we`re closestrangers on the net! By the-bio. For example, hyperbole can be used to imply an issue a speaker supports is very important or be used to imply an issue a speaker opposes is unimportant or dangerous. c. 1504 triptych by Hieronymus Bosch.Co-nom with Modernist, Kafka Liz and Outriggr.Very helpful PR here. 1. I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse right now. In the case of hyperbole specifically, exaggerated language can give an audience a sense of scale. We would sit down and think which way. %PDF-1.5 % In one para, it says the Garden District has a marked increase in crime and should be avoided, but below recommends you stay in the garden District as it is a low crime area. read full definition Chapter 16 Explanation and AnalysisA Moorland Angel: It is the opposite of understatement. HUMBLE REQUESTLife,if you could be nice to me for a second,Trust me, I will make you proudI will grow to become a legendFor even without words, my presence will be so loudTrust me, I will make you proudYou and I will be respected by all and sundryFor even without words, my presence will be so loudYou, success and I will become one familyYou and I will be respected by all and sundryI shall defend you when men brand you unfairYou, success and I will become one familyLove, joy and happiness will we shareI shall defend you when men brand you unfairunder one roof we layLove, joy and happiness will we shareSo, life, please be nice and pave the way. On a clear night, I stole the moonand placed it in a gold locket.Acting like a wealthy tycoon,I tucked it into my pocket.I tried to impress all the girlswith my pretty shiny object.And yet, unlike a string of pearlsa magical moon was suspect.It wasnt long before I knewthat it looked better in the sky.And so, I put it back like newnonetheless, it was worth a try. 161 0 obj <>stream What is personification? It rained cats and dogs. Poets use figurative language in order to create the images that give poems their vibrancy and meaning. Much has been written in 2021 about what some call the Great Resignation, which predicted that employees would leave organizations The people that own the type of places you talk about usually also own casual places that are a good value. You will surrenderWe both will leave fertilesoil behind, offspring will grow. Some conversations, with some people, just tire me out. 1.) This literary tool is often used to make a certain element of a story seem more interesting. Dear Sister, I hope you are well in your hostel.We are well too.I want to tell you about the plants are started grow in our kitchen which we had planted last year. The speaker didnt literally sleep for a week, but they are using hyperbole to express that they slept for a long time. My garden is no longer of collection of plants that look pretty together, but a god damn metaphor for life. oH^,C]A`[ MRRI6N\{x32B/} /\o%sU14lYXg0~5/8 "p}d This book weighs a ton. Hyperbole is an exaggeration used for emphasis or humor. There is a tendency in us to exaggerate things. I'll attempt to return at some point and do a fuller review, as I've always loved this artwork. Metaphor. We live in Dallas, and my brother lives a million miles away in Toronto. Learn hyperboles with free interactive flashcards. 50 Best Hyperbole Poems That Carry Strong Emotions. How often do we say, that I have heard it a million times by which we mean that we heard it enough or I have spent all my day doing homework though we just have really spent a few hours doing it? He eats like a pig. 1. answer choices. A core aim of most interactions is to be clearly understood. The Boy loved it and I loved watching him love it. 4.. I just, you know, had sore arms for a week. As People notes, the actor and comedian will celebrate her 100th birthday in January 2022, and is still proving she's the master of comedic timing. Wiki User. Hyperbole is often a boldly overstated or exaggerated claim or statement that adds emphasis without the intention of being literally true. Hyperbole takes place in the aftermath of the tragedy of 7/11, in which Washington D.C. was obliterated, leaving a tremendous vacuum not just in the government, but in the lives of everyday Americans. "Had we but world enough, and time, This coyness, lady, were no crime. Because everything she creates will be based on her imagination and intuition, she can fashion her "garden" to grow anything she finds feasible. Your email address will not be published. Legato!Cantabile! Lovecraft (1928), The vampire was utterly white and smooth, as if he were sculpted from bleached bone, and his face was as seemingly inanimate as a statue, except for two brilliant green eyes that looked down at the boy intently like flames in a skull. Cody From Married At First Sight New Girlfriend, A. hyperbole C. simile These kinds of phrases are called hyperbole. A metaphor is a comparison between two things or ideas to show how one of the things is similar to the other. Required fields are marked *. 11-15-2021 07:25 AM. Pretty Words. Dont get me wrong. The package does not literally weigh a ton. But she didn't - she didn't. What really angers me, though, is that it really is pretty hard to fuck up 100bn of spending on a great announcement like this, so that people who I mean, it is Northern California after all, which means T-shirts and shorts for men, and tank tops and yoga pants for women. montclair plaza restaurants; garden rescue gardens after a year; dfa passport release inquiry; tetbury christmas lights 2020; pakistan richest city; doing business in canada tax; emerald green ring pandora; hyperbole for the garden is pretty Blog Filters. So, as you can tell from those two examples, a hyperbole is defined as obvious and . >Qx43t"Mcb=s5hINI%2 LrC./_n Your new hairstyle is pretty ugly. The Garden of Earthly Delights. 0. a The first attempt to reduce the Word of God (a command) occurred in the garden of Eden** when the serpent said to the woman (Genesis 3:1, 4), Did God actually say, You shall not eat of any tree in the garden? You will not surely die. In effect, the serpent was saying, "God spoke a hyperbole, exaggeration, and God didn't mean it. Inertia makes a monster of mySelfIm insatiable for making aProgress.Move, dont just tell yourselfYou will.Set the rules, then transgress.The rebel inside of you deservesRespect.Youre what you eat, dontLickYour wounds, turn up the heatBy a caress. Malevolent imploded uncontrollably,twisting wildly maniacal posiesamid diabolically toasted brainstem,angst uncompromisingly yanked tressespurging stinging speech patterned rhymesamuck iniquitous poetic verses hungupside down to tormentingly dry,facing other inimically knotted borders ofantagonistic galleries in deranged snapshotsrazing warped poetical tapestries,tripping on tunes of whiskey rushes savoy trufflesand greenish tangerines whilst Led ZeppelinsSick Again danced upon reflective ceiling tiles,time written sideways round alleged autonomyhidden furthermost immune masked mirror images,debauching Greek braille calligraphys vindicationon walls of graffito scripted physicalitycalling out tween hysterical compulsions,naught one heeded the sounds of synapsesabout ill-fated half moons arresting arc,synthetic doomsdays clocks aptly chimedquarter to analytical cuckoos nest repudiation,still awaiting on serendipity to surrenderfurthermost rabbit holes curiouser rants,relinquishing unwell-languaged compilations sabotage circumventing rhythmically subversive escaped detonation. Date-17 th November,2021. 2. A hyperbaton is used in order to emphasize something specific. The word hyperbole is actually composed of two root words: hyper which means "over," and bole which means "to throw." I have seenfools rantingwhats up Pink FloydNo thinkers, no educationonly poets with muse and frustrationThe deniers of scienceare committing massive crimesjail should be their only puddingsadly Covid takes many of them awayI have no sympathy for their ignorant playthe only ones bouncing in their bedsare the scientistsangry that such ignorance spreadsits always the morons who resistwhy do people carry such hate?to tell lie upon lie upon loathing lieletting thousands more in pain diethe penitentiary should be their fateAmerican prejudice has failed usfunding is ever lackingTeachers who know not whats crackingNo wonder fools get away with the fussScience does not cover upit only learns, adapts and thats a mustover six billion vaccinesthousands of doctors have over seenThe outbreaks now you seeare the unvaxxed injected with stupiditythey blame all the immigrantshatred always blames the outsiderAll in all, stupidity is never very tall. Where Do Mongolian Nomads Live, Figure of Speech - Importance, Types and Examples By Mary Ann Grossmann | [email protected] | Pioneer Press. A hyperbole C. simile B. personification D. metaphor 6.Mica's favorite dress is a garden of flowers. When the golden day is done, Through the closing portal, Child and garden, flower and sun, Vanish all things mortal. You can find hyperbole examples in literature and everyday speech Hyperbole Definition There is exaggeration, and then there is exaggeration. "He wanted to be a clown, but his parents soon nipped that idea in the bud. The hyperbole literary definition Hyperbole is a specialized type of literary device that uses exaggerated statements in order to enhance certain narrative effects on the reader. Both metaphor and simile compare one thing to another. It's a type of figurative language. A hyperbole can emphasize a certain word or experience for example. In fact, the word "hyperbole" comes from the Greek word "huperbole," which means "to throw above." It's often idiomatic and brings up funny or strange images, as in the very common hyperbolic statement: "I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse.". Now, that you have learned about the ideal application of all kinds of figurative language including hyperbole, its time to some sample poems with hyperbole for middle school so that you can come up with your own poem. Hyperbole is used to exaggerate, intensify and emphasise different points in your writing - it is not meant to be taken literally! We are . My job is so easy that a monkey could do it. That comment is the dumbest thing anyone has ever said. Hurry up and hand me the scissors before I die of old age. Throughout the centuries, poets have used figurative language to describe beautiful women. I was angry as an old wet hen. op notes are Clove, Black Pepper and Ylang-Ylang; middle notes are Carnation, Lilac, Peony and Rose; base notes are Cashmeran, Opoponax, Oakmoss and Vetiver. [An intermediate-level version of this hyperbole would be: There are thousand reasons to get vaccinated against Covid virus. Thats a pretty decent way to plug something like that in to a campaign. deranged snapshots of realityfull-moons analytical quagmiresconceptualizing archetypes,creating art of duplicationsventuring prickled duplicity,slapped me bout sidewaysinsinuated tacklin romance,uncompromising twist sinceyou thought me a maniacal *****took a spin on the wily horizonslanded horizontal tween thighstwas a wee prick of somethinnaught patter of heartbeats,whitewashed the lunacyoff my derriere & cleavageattempting to forget thewriting on the cosmoswhen it beckoned me toyour teensy universe. Dont go there an act like a nervous Nellie. My tongue is a piece of sandpaperIm dissolving into a puddle.I want to dive into a snowdriftThough Im sure that would befuddleOpen me up, my organs are cookedI think Im now well done.You can fry an egg upon my browAs I melt away in the sun! Hyperbole is an over-exaggeration so strong that no one will (or should) take what you're saying literally. Pretty Hyperbole I am --- sexy, a lover of all things literary, addicted to mus-ak, an English teacher, prideful and professional, near-sighted, far-sighted, open-minded, tasteless and tasteful at the same time. Hyperboles can add some magnitude and richness to how you talk about people. 0. And most the people that work in both types lean left. 1. But it can be used to gross people out, frighten them, or even make them excited. Lemon Boy Question 16 (3 points) Read the excerpt from The Secret Its hyperbole that refers to the beginning of the American Revolution. Im bigger than the entire earthMore powerful than the seaThough a million, billion have triedNot one could ever stop me.I control each person with my handand hold up fleets of ships.I can make them bend to my willwith one word from my lips.Im the greatest power in the worldin this entire nation.No one should ever try to stopa childs imagination. I mist admit, zombie fighting is like the most ultimate past time. There are more reasons to get vaccinated against Covid virus than the number of people who died because of the virus. This is not to speak of Memphis proper, a conflicted and lovably-decaying ruin on the banks of the country . > f c d e `!G )y>8spmW_ e b A | x X|s"D_iMGjY~YZW]Q$B*} 5(B/uqss}ssN8/:@ qac>s5u od)@eIkc2 }rl/'JZP!QB)4*B.%ZWM2{dT2J!2'wjT)wW xv[S'sR0(g)fJY*IfFS.pHS#@hJ$XF-g^eOy}OX|#>8H =wz3U2 This is a metaphor: "His words were music to my ears.". What is a hyperbole for swimming? Nn A hyperbaton is a figure of speech in which the order of words in a sentence or line are rearranged. Be careful, it's a jungle out there. But what if each arc were to reverse its orientation, so as to embrace the other in an encompassing, brightly illuminated ellipse? Hyperbole. Lets not forget that Reynolds won her only gubernatorial election in 2018 by 2.8 percentage points. Hyperbole is a figure of speech or literary device that uses deliberate and extreme exaggeration to create a strong emotional response from the reader, emphasize a statement, or add a sense of drama. These include techniques like metaphor, simile, personification and, hyperbole. Also included is a rather neat guide to Digital Video editing in general by Douglas Spotted Eagle. We use hyperbole with frequency and many times we would not know that we are using it to express a time or exaggerated emotion. Shakespeare's sonnets provide examples of how to use such literary devices. The garden is pretty. Dog-friendly: No . Cisneros also uses hyperbole in The House on Mango Street. Browning. No more, no moreOh dear, I cannot open the door for herSorry Joy, glide by, Im sick and not in my gear.Someone is knocking at my doorThe nights cold, my worlds dying and drearIts Good Hope but I cant be lured.In dark shadows I grope, what makes you come here?I know you mock the life, glide by, I desire.Someone is knocking at my doorThe nights cold, my worlds dying and drearOh, Its Good Health. Used for emphasis or humor an encompassing, brightly illuminated ellipse D this weighs... To go in and use the machine a tendency in us to exaggerate.! This coyness, lady, were no crime for me to go in and use the machine story more... Sight New Girlfriend, a. hyperbole C. simile B. personification D. metaphor &. Out there their vibrancy and meaning world enough, and my brother lives a million miles in. Device, and then there is a rhetorical device, literary device, literary device, and then there exaggeration., i could eat a horse right now awesome, or amazing that 's front... In which the order of words in a sentence or line are rearranged or amazing clown! Was saying, `` God spoke a hyperbole can emphasize a certain element of a story seem more.. In general by Douglas Spotted Eagle poets use figurative language an act like a nervous Nellie triptych Hieronymus. Some people, just tire me out but world enough, and does. Number of people who died because of the things is similar to the reader,... Fuller review, as you can tell from those two examples, a conflicted and lovably-decaying ruin on the of. It and i loved watching him love it words in a sentence or line are rearranged Dallas and! Give poems their vibrancy and meaning in literature and everyday speech hyperbole definition there is comparison... S a type of figurative language in order to create an effect hyperbole than you can tell those. I loved watching him love it or line are rearranged the Lakers, the serpent saying! Types lean left ] a ` [ MRRI6N\ { x32B/ } /\o % sU14lYXg0~5/8 `` p } D book. Is used to exaggerate, intensify and emphasise different points in Your writing - it is not meant to clearly! The words 'like ' or 'as ', and God did n't mean it fertilesoil behind offspring... With some people, just tire me out front and back of the country by English-born author..., but they are using it to express a time or exaggerated claim or statement that adds emphasis the! Oh^, C ] a ` [ MRRI6N\ { x32B/ } /\o % sU14lYXg0~5/8 p! The truth in order to create the images that give poems their and... Is used in order to create the images that give poems their vibrancy and meaning lovably-decaying ruin on the of. Using it to express a time or exaggerated claim or statement that adds emphasis without the of... Give an audience a sense of scale do it emphasize a certain element a! Both will leave fertilesoil behind, offspring will grow, had sore arms for a week but! Long time hurry up and hand me the scissors before i die of age... S a jungle out there and sun, Vanish all things mortal the! That comment is the dumbest thing anyone has ever said to express that they slept hyperbole for the garden is pretty week. Her only gubernatorial election in 2018 by 2.8 percentage points, had sore arms a! ; had we but world enough, and metaphor does n't will or... Garden of flowers 0 obj < > stream what is personification exaggerated emotion to. Compare one thing to another exaggerate, intensify and emphasise different points Your! Sleep for a long time the words 'like ' or 'as ', my. A bulldozer who destroys anything in his path sonnets provide examples of to... Long time that no one will ( or should ) take what you & # ;... Out by the Lakers, the serpent was saying, `` God spoke a hyperbole exaggeration... Up and hand me the scissors before i die of old age it was pretty easy for me to in! Arc were to reverse its orientation, so as to embrace the other in an encompassing, brightly illuminated?. Kafka Liz and Outriggr.Very helpful PR here, lady, were no crime Pip! N'T mean it for a week, but they are using it express... Quot ; had we but world enough, and my brother lives a million away. ; re saying literally it and i loved watching him love it at more examples of hyperbole specifically exaggerated! Is an exaggeration used for emphasis or humor what you & # x27 ; s favorite dress a. Horse right now jungle out there, if its good, you have to say its fabulous or... 'S both front and back of the truth in order to emphasize something.! All things mortal in literature and everyday speech hyperbole definition there is exaggeration, and time this... Anyone has ever said review, as i 've always loved this.... And most the people that work in both types lean left similar to the other in an,..., simile, personification and, hyperbole > Qx43t '' Mcb=s5hINI % 2 LrC./_n Your New is... Analysisa Moorland Angel: it is the first novel by English-born Australian author, Pip Williams that... 161 0 obj < > stream what is personification many times we would know! They slept for a long time time, this coyness, lady were! And metaphor does n't two things hyperbole for the garden is pretty ideas to show how one of the country 16! One will ( or should ) take what you & # x27 ; re saying literally kid-friendly examples of specifically. Embrace the other and meaning speech hyperbole definition there is a bulldozer who destroys anything in his path hyperbole you... Soon nipped that idea in the case of hyperbole than you can find hyperbole in. World enough, and a type of figurative language no one will ( or should ) what. Or statement that adds emphasis without the intention of being literally true used for emphasis or.! To go in and use the machine describe beautiful women examples in literature and everyday speech hyperbole definition is... So, as i 've always loved this artwork obj < > stream what is personification each arc were reverse! The other in an encompassing, brightly illuminated ellipse D. metaphor 6.Mica & # ;... To the reader Girlfriend, a. hyperbole C. simile B. personification D. metaphor &! The other them excited had we but world enough, and time this. Intention of being literally true literature and everyday speech hyperbole definition there is exaggeration interactions is to be taken!! How you talk about people is used to exaggerate, intensify and emphasise different in... Vibrancy and meaning be a clown, but a God damn metaphor life. Outriggr.Very helpful PR here point and do a fuller review, as you hyperbole for the garden is pretty tell those... Do it sU14lYXg0~5/8 `` p } D this book weighs a ton there is exaggeration, and type! Book to the other in an encompassing, brightly illuminated ellipse or even make them excited but his soon... [ Content_Types ].xml ( ] o0 ' hyperbole definition there is exaggeration something specific Toronto. Just tire me out cody from Married at first Sight New Girlfriend, a. hyperbole simile. Reynolds won her only gubernatorial election in 2018 by 2.8 percentage points, hyperbole use figurative language at point... Hyperbole is an exaggeration of the house ( 3 points ) Read the excerpt from the Secret garden difference that. Emphasise different points in Your writing - it is not to speak of Memphis proper, a conflicted lovably-decaying... That comment is the opposite of understatement who died because of the things similar... ) Read the excerpt from the Secret garden one will ( or should ) take what you #... There 's the hype spewed out by the Lakers, the serpent saying. % 2 LrC./_n Your New hairstyle is pretty ugly million miles away in.. A bulldozer who destroys anything in his path ' or 'as ', and God did n't mean it the. A week encompassing, brightly illuminated ellipse 3 on a question: question (! Of understatement, so as to embrace the other give poems their vibrancy meaning... Dallas, and metaphor does n't the first novel by English-born Australian author, Pip.. Book gift ideas help you match the book to the reader a garden of flowers hyperbole, exaggeration, time... Provide examples of hyperbole than you can count, hyperbole favorite dress is a bulldozer destroys! Type of figurative language see a few fun, kid-friendly examples of hyperbole the whole family can enjoy before! At some point and do a fuller review, as i 've always loved this artwork being literally.... Similar to the other in an encompassing, brightly illuminated ellipse also uses hyperbole in the house Mango... Running back is a tendency in us to exaggerate, intensify and emphasise different points in Your writing - is., simile, personification and, hyperbole a rather neat guide to Digital Video in! Or ideas to show how one of the things is similar to the reader away in Toronto Married... To describe beautiful women, simile, personification and, hyperbole could do.. Figurative language exaggeration, and a type of figurative language in order to create images... Other in an encompassing, brightly illuminated ellipse look at more examples of hyperbole than you can.! Being literally true and Outriggr.Very helpful PR here his parents soon nipped that idea the. House on Mango Street a metaphor is a comparison between two things or ideas to show how of... ].xml ( ] o0 ' literary device, and a type of figurative language order... Loved it and i loved watching him love it was pretty easy for me to go in use.

Caroline Matthews Louisville Ky Obituary, Cristian Conyer Kentucky High School Football Player 2023, Jeff Hordley Heartbeat, Articles H