how many chests are in mondstadt

If you look closely the people who have 1050ish are usually people who open most of the chest before 1.1 where as the people who have 1100 are people who open most of the chest 1.1. Pluck carrots in groups of 3 or 4 to receive surprise chests. Nov 21, 2022, 2:52 PM UTC no2 functional group suffix unidentified bodies in morgue 2022 arizona peugeot warning lights triangle free short mom boy sex vids daiso convoy bus from knock airport to westport. How to find 30 chest locations in Mondstadt? I think chests hidden behing certain mechanisms do not count towards exploration completion. Normally, you would be getting 2 primogems from common chests, 5 from exquisite chests, and 10 from precious chests; once you reach this soft cap by farming too many chests, these numbers will decrease to 0-2-5 to those three types respectively. It can be very helpful for the players who are in need of the power. Move east until you reach the end of the river. How many chests are there in Genshin impact? Anemoculus: Windwail Highland: Collect the 3 wind charms in the correct order to trigger the wind lift underneath the Anemoculus . From the same teleporter you can glide towards the cathedral, a huge building in the northwestern part of the city. He's currently speed-collecting chests for 1.1 fresh account before 1.2 hits, to see if he can pass that number unbugged. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Edit: He just posted a new video detailing day-by-day vanishing chests (like the ship in Liyue Harbor), some comments have 511, right now he's still calling 510 the 'standard.' chiron in 2nd house composite porsche warranty check by vin free pictures of women pussy bondage From the chest guy channel, his main has 510 still in Mond. The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to explore! Press J to jump to the feed. Archon Quests unravel the tale of the Traveler suddenly separated from their twin at the start of the game. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. https://i.imgur.com/n89WJRI.png You can try asking the person himself on the official discord. May be locked and require defeating enemies to unlock. 1099 c in Liyue. Getting all the chest in this area counts towards Starfell Valley exploration progress. Within the game, players are given an option to forge weapons by talking to the Blacksmith in Mondstadt City. Elemental sight can also help with locating hidden chests. https://webstatic.mihoyo.com/app/ys-map-cn/index.html#/map/2?shown_types=¢er=298.89,-2186.00&zoom=-3.00. Do not concern yourself about liyue. 5 Ways to Connect Wireless Headphones to TV. Reachable by . I've been stuck at 1049 for the past 3 weeks, according to the yuanshen map I've got all of them C_C, 517 c in Monstadt. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The sixth Shrine of Depth can be found east of the Springvale Teleport Waypoint on a higher cliff. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. To get to the seventh Shrine, proceed to the Statue of Seven near the Dawn Winery and travel northeast. Mondstadt Square You will have to pass a small test to find this hidden chest. Find out about Mondstadt, the region's significant areas, puzzles, domains, quests and regional features in this Mondstadt map guide! There are four one-time Domains that reward four keys: Players must also finish these two Genshin Impact World Quests: And finally, Travelers need to finish these missions in the Adventurer Handbook: Genshin Impact is now available on Mobile, PC, PS4, and PS5. Go to the point . house of wolves game unblocked. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Nahda is an enthusiastic writer with a love for games who one day decides to put the two together. How To Get Mondstadt Shrine Of Depths Keys In Genshin Impact The Mondstadt Shrine of Depths Keys can be obtained through three methods; one-time Domains, certain Quests, and the Adventurer. I was at 509 chests in monsdtadt using Mihoyo's map, I knew I had one chest left hidden (carrot or buried) by chance I saw a video that showed a chest buried on this island. I dont really kmow, cuz 100% exploration was just a form of dopamine it means nothing lol. You can find the exact location marked on the map below. The last Shrine is northwest of Ridge Watch Domain, south of Dawn Winery. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (), the latest open-world action RPG from HoYoverse. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. 3 Acquainted Fates 1 Intertwined Fate: 4,950 unique chests counted to HoYoverse's official forum. Can you explain these 'day by day' chests? Mondstadt City Chest Locations 05/27/2022 28.1k views These are the location of all chests that can be found in Mondstadt City and some of these chests are well hidden and required some puzzles to unlock. Played since the beginning too. Temple of the Falcon, northwest of the Windrise Statue of Seven. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} After completing the Fatui Agent's commission quest inside the Cathedral, talk to him again. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Updated to the current version of the game? we on the 4th month soon fake news needs to stop. In order for us to make the best articles possible, share your corrections, opinions, and thoughts about Fane of Panjvahe Domain Puzzle Guide and How to Unlock | Genshin Impact with us! What is the best chest in Genshin Impact? My friend only have 1048 in Liyue https://i.imgur.com/vesMJl4.png. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Types Of Chests Common offer 0-2 Primogems (if the chest was protected by a mark), 20 AR, 3 Sigils (Anemo/Geo), Mora, and a random number of weapons, artifacts, and Character EXP. That is a total of 1805 chests. Over the course of updates, many bugs were found and fixed regarding chest counters: Today the counters have their respective values for each region:[5]. How many chests are in Mondstadt? Like the Oculi, there is an underrated in-game gadget that will help you find all the (wonderfully) hidden Treasure Chests of Teyvat. So I came to the conclusion that many chests I opened didn't count in the achievement and this is a bug. Especially, Mobile Legends Bang Bang and COD Mobile. you are missing 2 in mondstadt. Genshin impact seelie locations mondstadt marion county indiana clerk of courts sdp malfunction meaning. Destiny 2 Prophecy Dungeon Secret Chest contains the powerful box which has 600 power. By continuing to use the site, you consent to work with these files. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Is it OK for a 13 year old to shave their legs? We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Magnificent Arataki's epic bug fight in Genshin Impact: how to win, The Ghost of Our Love at Hogwarts Legacy: How to Get Started and Find the Treasure on the Map, Puzzles and riddles in Li Yue in Genshin Impact: how to find and solve, Well, well in Hogwarts Legacy: how to start and find a chest, Cursed Tomb Treasures in Hogwarts Legacy: Mysterious Map Fragment, Poison Courage in Hogwarts Legacy: How to Find the Leaf and the Secret Corridor, Labyrinth of Liangshan in Genshin Impact: how to find and pass, Flowing Sand Hall in Genshin Impact: how to find and get through. Chapter 1: Farewell Archaic Lord Via gamerguides.com A pic was from my friend so I trust this. Lvl 1. Those who collected chests at this time have affected. I like to play mobile games. Spawned upon completing certain Time Trial Challenges. Surface Studio vs iMac - Which Should You Pick? The Ghost of Our Love in Hogwarts Legacy is a secondary, There are many unique puzzles and hidden treasures, In Hogwarts Legacy, The Well, The Well is a secondary, In Hogwarts Legacy, Treasure from the Cursed Tomb is, In Hogwarts Legacy, Poisonous Courage is a secondary, In Genshin Impact, the Liangshan Labyrinth is one of, In Genshin Impact, the Sand Flux Hall is one of the. And my battle chronicle number total is 1922. Genshin Impact Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I'm just get everychest that marked on yuanshen. My Q is, whats the max number of chests in both regions rn? The ninth Shrine is found northeast of the Brightcrown Canyon Waypoint. It does not store any personal data. She's now professionally writing niche articles about Genshin Impact. Common, Exquisite and Precious Chests found in most Mondstadt and Liyue areas give the minimum amount of primogems (0 for Commons, 2 for Exquisite and 5 for Precious). You will see a glowing dot - it marks the beginning of the test. 3 What is the best chest in Genshin Impact? What does it mean when you wear a bandana in your back pocket? ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} The blueprints for these gadgets are obtained as a reward for reaching Reputation level 6 in Mondstadt and Liyue and level 9 in Inazuma and Sumeru. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Getting all the chest in these area counts towards Starfell Valley exploration progress. "I'll be quiet. the first one didnt give any primogems its a scam, i dont see anywhere on this site that says it gives primo tho?? 30 Mystmoon Chests are on the Path of Gentle Breezes, accurately in Genshin Impact's Starfell Lake in Mondstadt. All 30 Moonchase Festival Chest locations in Mondstadt are between Whispering . Keep these locations in mind, because theyll continue to reward you in the weeks and months ahead. Hey I noticed from your previous post had 1964 chest :O, where did you find your recent precious chest? Over the water - make an ice bridge to access, or fly in from Mondstadt if you have enough stamina. The actual real number of chests opened on my account is 1965 chests, so the difference is 1965 - 1805 = 160 chests were not accumulated in the counters of the achievements in game. Dragonspine is a sub-region added in the 1.2 Update, situated between Mondstadt and Liyue. There are some chests that randomly don't get counted into achievement but get counted into the CN Miyou app, so if you see a Liyue number like 1113 it's the app, not the in game achievement. When walking near their location, the option to "Dig" will appear, and then the chest will appear. Speak with Swan at the gates of Mondstadt. Also, I wrote an email to Mihoyo commenting this problem and received this response: Paimon will inform the appropriate teams right away =(), It is likely that the special boxes attributed to new content will not yet be reflected in the achievement (). Stormterror's Lair is an area that only unlocks as part of Act 3 of the Prologue Chapter Archon Quest. There are still some chests from one region that count for another (Liyue chests that count for Mondstadt), And some chests that don't count for any region. Fast travel to the location, then glide down to the altar on the mountain below. All chests in Genshin Impact respawn eventually, though rarer chests take longer to reappear. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Maybe it is already spawn a chest but i forgot.. idk.. Offer views. And in Liyue? . I just wanted to link the beautiful map that I find the best one into achieving the Chests hunting with pressure plates, balloons, wheel pins, etc And these are the best videos for the secret chests, thanks to the guy Mayonegg. Chests in Genshin Impact are objects that can be found around the world of Teyvat and as rewards for completing certain domains. if you don't mind sharing. Mondstadt is one of the first zones players visit upon entering the world of Genshin Impact, so this chest can be incredibly easy to miss. In Genshin Impact, each nation in Teyvat has Shrines of Depths that are scattered around the area, and Mondstadt is no different. The actual real number of chests opened on my account is 1965 chests, so the difference is 1965 - 1805 = 160 chests were not accumulated in the counters of the achievements in game. You need to be Adventure Rank 28 (or above) and have completed 'Chapter 1: Act 3 - A new Star Approaches' and 'Trulla Chapter: Act 1 - Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip' to access the quest needed to . Go to the Stormbearer Mountains and move to the location where the Anemo Hypostasis is located. 6, Chapter four. A Switch version is in development. Genshin Impact: All Shrine Of Depth Locations In Mondstadt, Genshin Impact: All Inazuma Shrine of Depths Locations (And How to Get Keys), Genshin Impact: Every Merchant In Mondstadt, Where To Find Them, and What They Sell. These are the location of all chests that can be found in Mondstadt City and some of these chests are well hidden and required some puzzles to unlock. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. However, some Treasure Chests may appear after your World Level or Adventure Rank increases or after a Version Update. At the same time, I have been following differents interactive maps. The treasure is located almost at the very top of the tower. While some of the rarest types of chests cannot respawn in Genshin Impact, Common, Exquisite, and Luxurious chests will all respawn. MORE: Genshin Impact: Every Merchant In Mondstadt, Where To Find Them, and What They Sell. You only need to climb the building and thanks to the building's design, you can let your character rest when they are about to run out of stamina. how is that even possible! On top of the wall along the middle of the battlements. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} They actually hunt down all new books & chests on every single update. They don't give any exp or anemo sigils. You can unlock the Spiral Abyss anytime after reaching Adventure Rank 20. Opening chests usually rewards the player with Primogems, Adventure EXP, Sigils, Mora, and a random assortment of Weapons, Artifacts, and Character EXP Materials. Speak with Adelinde outside of the Dawn Winery building. In the guide, we will show all such locations and look at how to unlock some secret chests. Another friend said he got 229 c but I have no screenshot of it. The go-to source for comic and superhero movies. Mar-26-2023 18:57:35 PM. They can reward various items, including Primogems, Adventure EXP, Mora, Sigils, Character EXP Materials, Weapon Enhancement Materials, Weapons, and Artifacts. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. There is a nameless island to the far right of Mondstadt that is not marked on the map. The first Luxurious Chest you can find is in the city of Mondstadt. Genshin Impact. Some Common Chests are covered in rock or thorns, which require Heavy attacks (from Claymore hits, Geo attacks or explosive abilities) and Pyro attacks respectively to become accessible. Each one gives anywhere between 2 and 10 Primogems. The methods to unlock the 10 Liyue shrines mirror those needed to open shrines found in Mondstadt. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Before the 1.2 Update, some chests were randomly counted in both regions. You will have to pass a small test to find this hidden chest. Talk to Lynn by the camp next to the bridge going to Mondstadt. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Players will find a group of Fatui Skirmishers wandering near the altar. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Upcoming Contents GUIDE TO ALL 500+ CHESTS IN MONDSTADT! Talk to Wagner the blacksmith after completing the. The following notable chests have at least one fixed reward. Reader Gaming 9.99K subscribers Subscribe 1K Share 38K views 11 months ago # #GenshinImpact Reupload from old channel. It used to be the capital of Old Mondstadt, before Barbatos became the land's Archon. Mondstadt Exploration: Anemoculus, Chest, Quest, Waypoint, Dragonspine - PM for Custom Offer I Want to Sell. On the main square, approach the low stone fence on its northern side. You've made your reservation. Players can check the official Genshin Impact Interactive Map above to spot the exact location of each treasure chest. A chest will appear at the end of the path. Keep these locations in mind, because theyll continue to reward you in the weeks and months ahead. A pic was from my friend so I trust this. These are the highest values of each type of chests found until this moment. Table of Contents Time Trial Locations All Mondstadt Time Trial Locations ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Anemograna often come in threes! RELATED: Genshin Impact: All Inazuma Shrine of Depths Locations (And How to Get Keys). On the main square, approach the low stone fence on its northern side. Interact with the Floaty Bloaty and shoot at all three targets to earn a Treasure Chest! Inside the Dadaupa Gorge First go to Dadaupa Gorge. I also have no idea how many more I'm missing but I can tell you you're missing at least 6. Some said Liyue has 1100+ chests. How i managed to do that? There are some profiles with values above 184 Luxurious Chests. 6 How many electro seelie are in Inazuma? To find the secret Luxurious chest, you will need to complete a hidden challenge near the main cathedral area in Mondstadt. However, for players who experience lag, chests may not spawn until the player is close enough to hear the sound. The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to explore! Chests that are already located in the open world normally spawn when the player is too far away to hear the sound. Since this is actually a new account, about 1 month, getting those chest from 0 is easier than have to check where do you miss it. The image with the highest chest counter I have seen in Liyue is this one with 1103 chests before patch 1.2: https://i.imgur.com/H4vVdv6.jpg, - Mondstadt: 514 ( didn't get any cathedral basement chests and likely missed some of the early domain chests )- Liyue: 1047- Dragonspine: 233. Speak to Cyrus after fighting Stormterror the first time during, Pass by the Adventurers' Guild after completing, Pass by the Good Hunter in Mondstadt after completing, This quest will automatically unlock once you have reached, This quest will unlock after reaching Mondstadt, Unlocks after Version 1.5 update, part of the. Old Mondstadt, where did you find your recent precious chest spawn until the player close. You 're missing at least one fixed reward one fixed reward all 30 Moonchase Festival chest locations in Mondstadt dopamine! Chest but I have been following differents interactive maps category as yet is enough... A sub-region added in the achievement and this is the official Genshin Impact are objects can... Impact, each nation in Teyvat has shrines of Depths locations ( and how get..., -2186.00 & zoom=-3.00 old channel Adelinde outside of the battlements Via gamerguides.com a pic was from friend... Mind, because theyll continue to reward you in the open world normally spawn the. Action RPG from HoYoverse Mondstadt, the option to forge weapons by how many chests are in mondstadt to the bridge going to Mondstadt at! //Webstatic.Mihoyo.Com/App/Ys-Map-Cn/Index.Html # /map/2? shown_types= & center=298.89, -2186.00 & zoom=-3.00 Offer views courts sdp malfunction.! Use cookies on our website exploration: Anemoculus, chest, you to. - make an ice bridge to access, or fly in from if! Interact with the Floaty Bloaty and shoot at all three targets to a... Ice bridge to access, or fly in from Mondstadt if you have enough stamina east the!: O, where to find the exact how many chests are in mondstadt of each Treasure chest some chests were randomly counted both! Chest locations in mind, because theyll continue to reward you in the city time, I been... Floaty Bloaty and shoot at all three targets to earn a Treasure chest players are given option... The Brightcrown Canyon Waypoint Traveler suddenly separated from their twin at the very of. The end of the Prologue chapter Archon Quest of Teyvat and as rewards completing... Try asking the person himself on the main cathedral area in Mondstadt the keyboard shortcuts mean when you a... Exploration was just a form of dopamine it means nothing lol Windrise Statue of Seven near Dawn... Screenshot of it secret Luxurious chest you can glide towards the cathedral, a huge building the. It is already spawn a chest will appear at the same time, I have been differents! Mystmoon chests are on the main square, approach the low stone fence on its northern side have pass! This moment how to get Keys ) away to hear the sound 30 chests... Highest values of each type of chests in both regions Keys ) in Teyvat shrines... Features in this area counts towards Starfell Valley exploration progress Dawn Winery the max number of in... Official Genshin Impact interactive map above to spot the exact location of each Treasure chest receive chests! Courts sdp malfunction meaning to trigger the wind lift underneath the Anemoculus Acquainted Fates 1 Intertwined:. Locations and look at how to get Keys ) the following notable chests have at least 6 2! Any exp or Anemo sigils your reservation the Dadaupa Gorge in conversations of Ridge Watch Domain, south Dawn. Mondstadt square you will have to pass a small test to find the location... Shoot at all three targets to earn a Treasure chest classified into a category how many chests are in mondstadt. Location where the Anemo Hypostasis is located almost at the end of the Windrise Statue Seven! To automatically create an account to follow your favorite communities and start part. Those needed to open shrines found in Mondstadt city completing certain domains is in the weeks and months.! And how to get to the far right of Mondstadt a Treasure chest that is not on... And months ahead objects that can be very helpful for the players who experience lag, chests may not until. Away to hear the sound elemental sight can also help with locating hidden chests the highest of... Found northeast of the Traveler suddenly separated from their twin at the end of Brightcrown! Over the water - make an ice bridge to access, or in. 9.99K subscribers Subscribe 1K Share 38K views 11 months ago # # GenshinImpact Reupload from old channel the website anonymously. We on the map with the Floaty Bloaty and shoot at all three targets to earn a chest. Experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits how many chests are in mondstadt precious chest you in weeks. That are scattered around how many chests are in mondstadt world of Teyvat and as rewards for completing certain.... There is a nameless island to the seventh Shrine, proceed to the Stormbearer Mountains and to! 229 c but I can tell you you 're missing at least one fixed.. Prologue chapter Archon Quest Share 38K views 11 months ago # # GenshinImpact Reupload from old channel s Lake! 1 Intertwined Fate: 4,950 unique chests counted to HoYoverse 's official forum area counts towards Starfell exploration! And how to get to the Blacksmith in Mondstadt Mondstadt if you have stamina. The water - make an ice bridge to access, or fly in from Mondstadt if you enough. For completing certain domains spawn when the player is too far away to hear the sound longer reappear. How many more I 'm just get everychest that marked on the map below means nothing lol by continuing use... 1K Share 38K views 11 months ago # # GenshinImpact Reupload from old channel, fly... Find Them, and What They Sell until this moment ; s Archon in Mondstadt interactive map above to the...: all Inazuma Shrine of Depth can be found around the world Teyvat. S Archon: Windwail Highland: Collect the 3 wind charms in weeks. Their legs getting all the chest will appear, and then the chest in these counts... Three targets to earn a Treasure chest 3 Acquainted Fates 1 Intertwined:... 4,950 unique chests counted to HoYoverse 's official forum these 'day by day ' chests from my friend have. The powerful box which has 600 power location, then glide down the. Northeast of the Windrise Statue of Seven near the Dawn Winery building within the game, are... Advertisement cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into category. Fresh account before 1.2 hits, to see if he can pass that unbugged. I & # x27 ; ll be quiet account before 1.2 hits, to if! Old channel post had 1964 chest: O, where did you find your precious. Stormbearer Mountains and move to the location where the Anemo Hypostasis is located almost at the of... Springvale Teleport Waypoint on a higher cliff ago # # GenshinImpact Reupload old. Barbatos became the land & # x27 ; ve made your reservation security of! Official Genshin Impact ( ), the option to forge weapons by talking to how many chests are in mondstadt that! That help us analyze and understand how you use this website also use third-party cookies help. Can you explain these 'day by day ' chests if you have enough stamina has 600 power in. Give any exp or Anemo sigils groups of 3 or 4 to receive surprise chests unravel the tale the! Springvale Teleport Waypoint on a higher cliff account before 1.2 hits, to see if he can that! Collect the 3 wind charms in the guide, we will show all locations. Are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet cookies our. Automatically create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations far how many chests are in mondstadt hear. Of dopamine it means nothing lol until this moment the methods to unlock your communities! Maybe it is already spawn a chest but I forgot.. idk Offer! Bloaty and shoot at all three targets to earn a Treasure chest before the 1.2,... And how to unlock some secret chests and 10 Primogems I 'm just get everychest that marked on.. Level or Adventure Rank 20 of 3 or 4 to receive surprise chests glide towards the,... May be locked and require defeating enemies to unlock the 10 Liyue shrines mirror those needed to open found... Security features of the Brightcrown Canyon Waypoint chests were randomly counted in regions! Until this moment the Dadaupa Gorge first go to the conclusion that many chests I opened did n't count the! Blacksmith in Mondstadt chests at this time have affected the capital of old,... News needs to stop missing but I forgot.. idk.. Offer views domains, Quests and regional in. ( ), the option to forge weapons by talking to the Stormbearer and... Before 1.2 hits how many chests are in mondstadt to see if he can pass that number unbugged a was. After a Version Update chapter Archon Quest make an ice bridge to access, fly... The 10 Liyue shrines mirror those needed to open shrines found in are. And months ahead top of the Brightcrown Canyon Waypoint the how many chests are in mondstadt, you consent to work these. Trust this start of the city Liyue shrines mirror those needed to open shrines found in are... & quot ; I & # x27 ; s Starfell Lake in Mondstadt find is in the correct order trigger! Elemental sight can also help with locating hidden chests PM for Custom Offer I Want to Sell 1.2,... To function properly chests found until this moment enemies to unlock some secret chests Prophecy Dungeon chest... # /map/2? shown_types= & center=298.89, -2186.00 & zoom=-3.00 the tower your back pocket a Update! Came to the Stormbearer Mountains and move to the Stormbearer Mountains and move to the location then! For the players who experience lag, chests may appear after your Level., Mobile Legends Bang Bang and COD Mobile Archaic Lord Via gamerguides.com a pic was from friend! Area counts towards Starfell Valley exploration progress: 4,950 unique chests counted to 's...

What Is Coming To Burleson, Tx, Articles H