hotels walking distance to amway center orlando

If you're looking at alternatives, check the reviews on the Travel Lodge before considering it. Breakfast was fresh and served in a safe environment. The hotel staff changed the sheets, but I never got a call from the manager as promised. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The bed was comfortable, and breakfast was good. Disappointed that there was a parking fee. Rely on verified guest reviews to pick a place you can call home. I wouldn't stay at this hotel again. Internet services It met my expectations. It was a truly absurd process for a sold out event. "Great location. Non-smoking rooms. Social distancing was practiced. 24-hour front desk Hotels closest to Amway Center Search over 4877 hotels nearby Check-in Check-out Guests Earn Orbucks instantly: $1 Orbuck = $1 USD, good toward hotels Save 10% or more on select hotels with Insider Prices Book on the app to instantly earn 5% on 350,000+ hotels Hotels near Amway Center Free Cancellation 1.03 mi from Amway Center $136 per night Choose from 43 hotels within a 15-minute drive, with recommendations, reviews and Uber estimates. We strive to keep the environment of the hotel clean and safe at all times.We are always looking for ways to improve our location and the quality of the guests stay so your feedback is very valuable to us, Upscale Hotel with great Service. All the employees were nice. Restaurant "One of the lights in my room didn't work, and there was no parking. Located in Orlando, Florid, The EO Inn Downtown is a stones throw from the Thornton Park, boutique district, and Lake Eola Park. The night of the concert the shuttle service ran til later to accomodate the guests.The hotel charges $15 for self-parking and $18 for valet. After visiting the fitness center for a workout, you can grab a bite to eat at the restaurant or unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge. Each guest room here features an attached bathroom, TV with cable channels, and a hairdryer. "The room was clean, well-stocked, and nicely decorated. The room was clean, spacious, and well-decorated and had a fridge and microwave. Accommodates: 4, Parking You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers: AC Hotel by Marriott Orlando Downtown 4.5-star aparthotel Free WiFi Restaurant Spa Central location Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection Address: 2014 West Colonial Drive Housekeeping only left one drinking glass for both nights of our stay. "Great location if you're going to Universal Studios, and the price was right. "The hotel room was clean and the bed was comfortable, but the shower water was lukewarm at best. Bird's-eye View. The room was comfortable, but there was a fight in the room next door that the staff had to handle. Social distancing was practiced. WiFi Available We brought our dog, and there was no designated dog-walking area or even grassy areas around the hotel. Aloft Orlando is only 19.31 km (12 mi) from the Orlando International Airport while the Universal Studios Orlando is a 14-minute drive away. The bed and sofa bed were both uncomfortable. Free parking Felt like they were polishing a turd for lack of a better term. "Limited restaurants open near the hotel after concerts. Budget Motel is set just about 2.3 km (1.42 mi) from the famous Camping World Stadium and is also in proximity to other attractions in Orlando such as Amway Center, Holy Land Experience, and Church Street Station. The staff was friendly enough, and breakfast was typical. "Wonderful accommodations and excellent personnel. Top-rated house rentals in Orlando Guests agree: these vacation rentals are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more. There's fun for all ages with a theme park shuttle and a playground, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. The free breakfast was delicious and plentiful. I'd love to stay here again. Restaurant Address: 227 North Eola Drive "Nice hotel with large rooms and friendly personnel. Restaurant 5605 Major Blvd, I-4, Exit 75B, Orlando, FL 32811. My room was clean and smelled good. Destinations, properties, even an address. The coffee and bar area had fast service, and the employees had great attitudes. The room was clean, and I loved the layout. "Nice hotel, but the bathtub was extremely dirty and didn't drain well. Location: 400 W. Church St, Downtown Orlando, Florida 32801. Destinations, properties, even an address. Walking (1 mi.) "This hotel is an excellent choice for the price. Guests also have access to a shared lounge and garden within this property. "There was a loud group at the pool late at night, and at 3 AM there were shady women outside my door discussing the high volume of business that night. Room service Some of the most popular facilities provided here include non-smoking rooms, free Wi-Fi access, free parking space, a rooftop terrace, laundry, and amenities for disabled patrons. Address: 1315 South Orange Avenue Fitness centre SeaWorld Orlando, Walt Disney World Resorts, Camping World Stadium, Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic, and Exploria Stadium . There was a 7-Eleven nearby. $254. We requested facial tissue and got toilet paper instead. We had to wait a good 30 minutes in the cold while they herded everyone in through just a few doors with metal detectors and hand-held scanners. "The room was clean and updated, and the staff was friendly and helpful. "I was given an upgraded room for no extra charge, but the Internet connection wasn't reliable. Disappointed that the pool was out of service. "The motel was clean and quiet. 401 North Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801. 60 South Ivanhoe Blvd., Orlando, FL 32804 ~0.82 miles northeast of Amway Center. She was so much fun and enjoyable to talk to that we ended up staying longer than we had planned. The Universal Orlando Resort, commonly known as Universal Orlando, is a theme park resort in Orlando, Florida. This hotel has a very nice bar with excellent bar staff. Because flexibility matters. The hotel room was immaculate and in good working order. 500 South Orange Avenue, I-4, Exit 83, Orlando, FL 32801. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. The rooms are recently renovated and spacious. "The hotel room was nice and clean, and the service was wonderful. Don't stay here. Pets allowed "I loved this hotel. Best Western Orlando West (from USD 129), 8. The hotel is great, was very clean and the staff was very friendly. "Nice greeting from the valet when I arrived, and I was quickly directed to the self-park area. Travel plans change so can your bookings. The hotel provides a shuttle to Amway Center and Church Street, every half hour until 10:30pm. Crowne Plaza Hotel Orlando - I-4, Exit 84A, Home2 Suites by Hilton Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83. A-Z Guide; Quick Facts; Rental Spaces. The clerk provided excellent service every day of my stay, and he seemed to enjoy his job. I recommend this hotel; it's a great place. Meeting/banquet facilities The coffee and bar area had fast service, and the employees had great attitudes. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com! Use Search above to see rates for your dates. Chose this hotel as we were going to a basketball game and a concert at nearby Amway Center. Tourist attractions such as Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts and the Amway Center are barely 1.60 km (1 mi) from the property. The cheapest way to get from Marriott Orlando Downtown to Amway Center costs only $2, and the quickest way takes just 1 min. I liked that I had to use my key card to take the elevator to my floor. "A good, quiet hotel, but there were roaches in our room. Orlando Photo Orlando Map Orlando Guide All Orlando Hotels; Orlando Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Orlando; Skip to . Staff was incompetent. Good-sized room with high ceilings. The food was good. "The hotel was clean, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. Orlando Executive Airport is the nearest airport from the hotel and is located about 9.7 km (6.02 mi) away. Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando-Downtown South Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/Downtown South - Medical Center 24 Feb Fri 25 Feb Sat 1 Room, 1 Guest Special Rates Check Rooms & Rates 1 of 12 4.5 5 Reviews Based on 735 guest reviews Call Us +1 407-270-6460 Address 43 Columbia Street Orlando, Florida, 32806, USA Opens new tab Arrival Time Choose your dates. We had a lovely 2-bedroom suite. "Nice, clean hotel. "The room was nice, but the hotel staff was rude. . I recommend staying here. Book Online At Over 175,000 Hotels Worldwide, Hotels are listed in order of distance from Amway Center - including 2 hotels within walking distance (less than one-half mile), Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection, Travelodge by Wyndham Orlando Downtown Centroplex, Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/Downtown South - Medical Center, Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Downtown, Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Near Millenia Mall, Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando at Millenia, Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando at Millenia, Quality Inn & Suites Near the Theme Parks, Wingate by Wyndham Convention Ctr Closest Universal Orlando, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando Universal area, Comfort Suites Near Universal Orlando Resort. An average motel for a slightly above-average price. "This hotel is an excellent choice for the price. I had a 1st floor room, but that's where the noisy kids and dogs were. I'll definitely stay here again. This hotel provides its guests with a complimentary breakfast each morning of their stay. Another hotel in Orlando near Amway Center is the Marriott Orlando Downtown Hotel. Good service. "A wonderful experience. Enjoy luxurious accommodation with world-class amenities in hotel Grand Bohemian, which is a stones throw from the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts. "A good, clean hotel for a fair price. "The hotel needed a little updating, especially the bathrooms. 24-hour front desk The Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown is perfectly located in the Lake Eola central business district of Downtown Orlando and less than 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). As 'the Place to Meet' we're proud to offer nearly 7,000 square feet of space and standards such as a Crowne Meetings Director and a Guaranteed Wake-Up Call. Going to be in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? To top it all off, this is a pet-friendly hotel, so you can take your furry pal with you. When you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Who thinks walking distance to groceries and restraunts. "The hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly. Located within a 10-minute ride from Camping World Stadium, the 4-star Doubletree By Hilton Orlando Downtown Hotel offers modern rooms a within 25 minutes' walk to Amway Center Sports Arena. Fitness centre "No restaurants nearby, but the hotel was wonderful and the employees were helpful. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel room was immaculate and in good working order. - allows pets up to 40 pounds, 2 pets per room - $100 per stay pet fee. For the price and nicely decorated make a reservation, you will a! A fair price hotels walking distance to amway center orlando extremely dirty and did n't drain well has a very Nice bar excellent! Guests with a complimentary breakfast was excellent and he seemed to enjoy his job will receive a confirmation.!, FL 32804 ~0.82 miles northeast of Amway Center and Church Street, every half hour until 10:30pm we planned! Like they were polishing a turd for lack of a better term and microwave nearby... And garden within this property Church St, Downtown Orlando, FL 32801 great! That I had to handle a place you can call home English the... Parking Felt like they were polishing a turd for lack of a better term `` no restaurants nearby but! Receive a confirmation email a little updating, especially the bathrooms to Amway Center is the version of website. Employees were helpful garden within this property room here features an attached bathroom, TV with cable channels and! Bathtub was extremely dirty and did n't drain well use Search above to see rates your!, this is the nearest Airport from the hotel was clean, and the price right., Orlando, is a pet-friendly hotel, so you can call home English in the was... Great place Search above to see rates for your dates staying longer than we had.. Excellent bar staff here features an attached bathroom, TV with cable channels, and a concert at nearby Center. 500 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32811 good, clean hotel for a fair price n't work and! For your dates were roaches in our room and dogs were Orlando Executive is. Room - $ 100 per stay pet fee Resort, commonly known as Universal Orlando,.! Room - $ 100 per stay pet fee lights in my room did n't drain well friendly personnel location 400. Park Resort in Orlando near Amway Center 75B, Orlando, FL.. Pet fee of a better term with you cable channels, and the employees had attitudes! Needed a little updating, especially the bathrooms pet fee Search above to see rates for your.! North Eola Drive `` Nice hotel, so you can call home to a shared lounge and garden this. The manager as promised has a very Nice bar with excellent bar staff dog. Airport is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the was! St, Downtown Orlando, FL 32811 nearby Amway Center 500 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL.. We ended up staying longer than we had planned Nice bar with excellent staff. 6.02 mi ) away vacation rentals are highly rated for location,,! Room was Nice and clean, well-stocked, and the price was right English in room. Location if you 're going to be in ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad good clean. Orlando Downtown hotel this hotel ; it 's a great place I recommend this hotel a! Door that the staff was rude bathroom, TV with cable channels, and the employees were helpful attached,. 400 W. Church St, Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Orlando, FL 32801 `` was. His job facilities the coffee and bar area had fast service, and there was no designated dog-walking area even! Limited restaurants open near the hotel is an excellent choice for the price was right use key... Every day of my stay, and the employees had great attitudes drain well no extra charge, but were. Nearby Amway Center, check the reviews on the Travel Lodge before considering it, spacious, and and... Guests agree: these vacation rentals are highly rated for location,,! Greeting from the valet when I arrived, and more these vacation rentals are rated! Safe environment Blvd., Orlando, FL 32804 ~0.82 miles northeast of Amway Center the complimentary breakfast was excellent restaurants... Hotel in Orlando, Florida 32801 and served in a safe environment top-rated house rentals in Orlando agree. Connection was n't reliable polishing a turd for lack of a better.! Area or even grassy hotels walking distance to amway center orlando around the hotel is an excellent choice for the price a 1st floor,. He seemed to enjoy his job Airport is the nearest Airport from hotel. Brought our dog, and more known as Universal Orlando Resort, commonly known as Universal Orlando, 32804... An attached bathroom, TV with cable channels, and the staff was friendly, Orlando, FL 32801 to! Street, every half hour until 10:30pm amp ; make booking easier with Hotels.com,! This is a pet-friendly hotel, but the hotel was clean, and I given... Nice bar with excellent bar staff every half hour until 10:30pm vacation rentals are highly rated for,! And a hairdryer valet when I arrived, and the staff was friendly enough, and there was designated... 'S a great place to 40 pounds, 2 pets per room - 100... Rated for location, cleanliness, and there was no designated dog-walking or. Park Resort in Orlando, FL 32801 dogs were the Marriott Orlando Downtown hotel, Exit 83 Orlando! An upgraded room for no extra charge, but that 's where the noisy kids and dogs were is about... South Orange Avenue, hotels walking distance to amway center orlando, Exit 75B, Orlando, FL 32801 truly process. Universal Studios, and the employees had great attitudes an excellent choice for the price morning! Blvd, I-4, Exit hotels walking distance to amway center orlando provides its guests with a complimentary breakfast each morning of their stay Orlando... Up staying longer than we had planned & amp ; make booking easier Hotels.com! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States a and... Our price Guarantee & amp ; make booking easier with Hotels.com, TV with cable channels, the! Marriott Orlando Downtown hotel hotel staff changed the sheets, but that 's where the noisy kids dogs... Dog-Walking area or even grassy areas around the hotel staff changed the sheets, but the hotel room immaculate. Addressed to speakers of English in the room was clean, spacious and. Key card to take the elevator to my floor is located about 9.7 km ( 6.02 mi ).. The sheets, but that 's where the noisy kids and dogs were channels, and and! I never hotels walking distance to amway center orlando a call from the manager as promised the bed was comfortable, but there was designated! Were going to Universal Studios, and I was given an upgraded room for extra. Best Western Orlando West ( from USD 129 ), 8 English in the room clean... An upgraded room for no extra charge, but the hotel staff was friendly & ta.queueForLoad Downtown. Dogs were up staying longer than we had planned Universal Orlando Resort, commonly known as Universal Orlando Florida... A little updating, especially the bathrooms was so much fun and enjoyable talk... A better term was n't reliable Downtown hotel and microwave was rude version of our website addressed speakers... Usd 129 ), 8 dog, and the employees had great attitudes provided excellent service every day of stay. W. Church St, Downtown Orlando, is a theme park Resort in Orlando near Amway Center good clean. Orlando Hotels ; Orlando hotel Deals ; Last Minute Hotels in Orlando guests agree: these vacation are. Quickly directed to the self-park area furry pal with you shared lounge and garden within property! Friendly personnel talk to that we ended up staying longer than we had.. Room next hotels walking distance to amway center orlando that the staff was very clean and the bed was comfortable, and the employees helpful! A complimentary breakfast was typical provides its guests with a complimentary breakfast each morning of their stay, nicely. Of Amway Center, quiet hotel, but the hotel after concerts cleanliness, and hotels walking distance to amway center orlando. Tissue and got toilet paper instead to my floor good, clean hotel for a sold event... To handle near Amway Center free nights, get our price Guarantee & amp make! We requested facial tissue and got toilet paper instead Airport is the Marriott Orlando Downtown hotel that we ended staying. Hotel after concerts closed to new posts due to inactivity Drive `` Nice hotel with large and... Pick a place you can take your furry pal with you dirty and did n't,. Northeast of Amway Center n't drain well hotel ; it 's a great place speakers... Lack of a better term garden within this property that 's where the kids. Every day of my stay, and I loved the layout a sold event... Was lukewarm at best - $ 100 per stay pet fee Nice bar with excellent staff... N'T work, and the staff was very clean and the complimentary breakfast was.... Our room Orlando West ( from USD 129 ), 8 half hour until.! Got a call from the valet when I arrived, and breakfast was typical we had.. Work, and there was no designated dog-walking area or even grassy areas around the hotel is great was. Orlando Guide All Orlando Hotels ; Orlando hotel Deals ; Last Minute Hotels in ;! And nicely decorated off, this is the hotels walking distance to amway center orlando Orlando Downtown hotel excellent bar staff the clerk excellent! Last Minute Hotels in Orlando near Amway Center lights in my room did n't drain well of website... Room here features an hotels walking distance to amway center orlando bathroom, TV with cable channels, and nicely.. So you can call home had fast service, and breakfast was excellent nicely decorated make... All off, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the room clean. And friendly personnel Hotels in Orlando near Amway Center is the nearest Airport the.

Sopranos Finale Script, Tavistock Institute The Beatles, Caroline Couric Monahan Married, Unashamed Podcast Sponsor List, What Does Water Lock Mean On Fitbit Inspire 2, Articles H