h1b dropbox appointment availability

Once completed and submitted online, you will get a confirmation number. H1B dropbox query. Myself and my husband have valid US visa and after our son was born we have booked Dropbox interview waiver appointment for him. I changed to F1 through change of status in USA and working on Stem OPT am I eligible for consular interview waiver in this case. See the below tweet from US Embassy. One photograph (as per U.S. visa photograph specifications. The new change without specific question tied to H1B visa is valid until December 31st, 2023. Student Appointments for Fall 2022 will be opened later in the spring. I am still waiting for my dependants approval (Wife and kid). To check US Visa Slots available in India from Community in a crowdsourced platform, register at www.VisaJar.com, download their extension, activate, and contribute. My last H1B visa expired in Jan 2018 (more than 48 months). Thats another confirmation that you are eligible for dropbox stamping, even if you have done a change of employer using an H1B transfer. Below are each of the questions and answers that most of the H1B Visa renewal applicants answer: Question 1: Do you have a previous U.S. visa in any visa class issued on or after your 14th birthday ?. No new updates in terms of slots for other visa types. A large batch of F1 student appointments will open later in May. I keep getting the same message below. Response: Check, if your most recently issued US Visa meets all the below conditions: If your answer is Yes to all the above 3 points, then you would answer No to this question. Sam, Yes, you maybe eligible for it, if you meet all other conditions. Vedant, Yes, you cannot see. How about my wife and son, will they be eligible for drop box? Bala, Many of them booked around July, August time frame when they release lot of B2 slots. See the below screenshot from US Embassy website and the. H1B Visa 2023 Tracker US Visa Stamping Trackers US Visa Appointments USCIS Processing Times Visa Approvals Rates Login What's New on VisaGrader? Does this mean the answer is yes to the question? It will be listed as Step 6 and looks like in the below screenshot. Probably for Petition USCIS does not handle & special character. Soumya, This is a million-dollar question, no one knows. I wanted to apply for a drop-box appointment for myself and my wife. Its for H1B Visa stamping in India. See below screenshot or check the tweet below. You can click on the use existing receipts button and then it takes you to the screen to book an appointment. US Consulates and Embassy continue to be in limited operations status and there is no estimated time when they will start operating with full capacity. We do not encourage agents. Any idea how to make sure this ? I am a first-timer for a US visa, but considering the current slots scenario. There are limited slots that are open for in-person and they fill quickly. Hi. This is not fully clear, but thats the meaning of their reply. For full details check : During the week of Feb 7th, there was a video update given by US Embassy on the status of appointments and their focus for next months. If you pay the fee at a bank over the counter at CitiBank, Axis Bank, or DRUK PNB Bank, then you will enter the receipt number in the box. GUIDE to Travel to US with valid Visa on Expired Passport ? My appointment is at Chennai consulate and in my ds160 I entered the location for submitting documents as Chennai. guidance given by the Head of US Consulates in India for the rest of 2022 and 2023. Below are the key steps from the announcement, US Embassy had Visa Fridays Q&A session on Jan 13th, 2022. It will change to issued. Even though the text says Schedule OFC Appointment, what they mean is the appointment for Dropbox to drop off your documents. Update: Before November 28th, 2021, for dropbox or interview waiver appointments, it used to show IW at the end of the consulate name in the dropdown, where you select the interview location. I already attended interview on 13 Dec 22 with depended and got visa stamped on 19 Dec 22 and received passports. Do not worry. All they says is they will opened soon. Is it possible that H1 is really refused and H4 is issued? It will be useful if you can provide your inputs on the above concerns. Again, on timing, they say keep checking. Angie, The interviewing will start for these applicants in Sept for B1/B2 and H & L as well. If theres an active Group for updates on B2 visa slots, please let me know Thanks and regards.. V.Venkatesh, Has anyone had any luck with booking appointments for even 2023? My document dropbox appointment is on 20th Oct 22. Will the slots open up? This will reduce and some hassle and we may see more people traveling to India. See the below screenshot and links for the official update. Hi, I have my H1B petition approved and in I-797B form with validity till August 2023. I turned in the additional document along with the yellow slip & unstamped passport yesterday at Chennai VAC but didnt include copies of H1B petition and offer letter that they returned. Thanks! Any update on your situation, i also have a same situation. Recently they issued more than 250,000 B1/B2 appointments, Below is the screenshot of the press release. Looking for visa appointments for b1/b2 for my parents . Turned to Refused status on Oct 31. March 29th, 2022: Below are the latest updates from March until today, includes last week as well. Depending on the country, you will get visa fee payment options. can anyone help, going to agent will help? Am I still eligible for a dropbox appointment? Mind it that you can click about 12 times in 24 hours and you can get locked out from your CGI account for 72 hours if you clicked more than stipulated. Can anyone please clarify whether the slots are opened & booked already or yet to be opened.. It will usually be 6 pages. US Consulates in India issued a record number of, US Embassy conducted Visa Fridays Q&A last week on September 8th, 2022. November 30th, 2022: US Embassy had Visa Fridays Q&A on Nov 17th, below are the updates from the same session. The consulates have not done any drastic changes due to the increase in cases in India with the new Omicron variant spread, except closing the F1 slots for Spring 2022. H4 cannot get an interview waiver just because H1B is dropbox eligible. ( see below screenshot). These estimates do not include time required for administrative processing, which may affect some applications. US Consulates in India continue to operate in very limited fashion and not open for regular operations yet. US Embassy Updated on June 9th, 2022 that for Dropbox Stamping submissions, it can take anywhere from 3 to 4 weeks for the processing and they cannot expedite the processing of the same. Some sites like Delhi only have availability in 2023, but most others are showing availability in 2022. They have changed the rules to give interview waiver to H1B applicants if they had any US visa issued in the past. How did you get the appointments at two different locations? 82K F1 Visas were issued in India this summer and highest ever from India.. F1 Slots for Spring 2023 to open in mid-Oct and mid to late November. I got email from us travel docs on 28 Dec 22 that i need to appear for Re-Interview at any working day. It looks like this, as in the below screenshot. Has this happened in January when there were rising cases? This is not related to USCIS petition approval or denial. The US Embassy did not clearly tell when they will open slots for December 2022 or for next year. I have a previous H4 visa stamped in India and expired. One thing to note during creating a profile is that you need to select the country where you plan to get your H1B visa renewal. Please visit our website to determine whether you are eligible for drop box processing and schedule an appointment for document drop-off. All you need to do is maintain Status. Your H1B visa stamp in your passport was not lost, stolen, or canceled, or has CWOP written on the visa. i cant see the us visa appointment date until i pay the fee at the US VISA APPOINTMENT CGI FEDERAL website. January 1st, 2022 : Below are the latest updates from today. Does it have a schedule like a specific day/time etc.? In absence of available appointments can I mail in my H1B renewal application? I am eligible to drop off my documents though. If you are not eligible, then you call the customer service and split the profile to avoid issues. On Jan 1st, 2022, CGI Federal/UStravelDocs website got updated with new questions that implements the new interview waiver rule. Manish, You should use the one that is valid right now with all the correct details. Important Notice: Except in cases of emergency travel (i.e. Friend, relative, agent can drop. It will be listed as Step 3 and looks like as shown in the below screenshot. They clarified again that B1/B2 dropbox is only available for anyone with previous B1/B2 visa expired within the last 48 months. Read US Visa vs. I want to pay the fees and schedule an appointment now but my H-1B renewal application is pending so I will have to update the DS-160 with the new receipt number when I receive the approval. See the timeline section below for official links, screenshots of news. You need to answer them correctly based on your situation. They qualified for interview waiver and got drop box dates in Sep. No dates earlier than September for B1/B2 dropbox. Iam in h1b. What has been your experience with H1B Dropbox stamping? They said they are finalizing their schedules and they will open slots for November and December 2022 as well. Now I have Employment verification letter from Company A (India location) and Offer letter from Company A (US location) . Check the previous weeks update. US Embassy Confirmed on May 18th that they opened slots for June and the first half of July for F, M and J visa applicants. Due to the overwhelming demand, there are a limited number of daily interview waiver appointments, and they generally fill shortly after they become available. My wife got her passport back with the H4 stamping. travel.state.gov site shows too much delay. You can check previous weeks updates below for more on the same. The CGI Federal / USTravelDocs website got updated with two new questions that is used to determine the interview waiver eligibility based on the new rule. I am trying to schedule an appointment for visa stamping in India. US Embassy had Visa Fridays Q &A Session on September 22nd, 2022. 3) Anyone with recent dropbox experience? Visa Bulletin. Sometimes, the Consulate would ask you to appear in person on any day by visiting the consulate at a certain time and sometimes, they may tell you wait as it needs more processing. Currently my younger kid is 7 years old and never had any VISA earlier as she was not born at that time when L1 Visa was approved. No specific questions or updates were there for H1B, H4 or L Visas, They are increasing permanent staff assigned to Consulates and Embassy in India, They will be processing interview waiver cases remotely to clear up backlog, They will do interviews on Saturdays across all consulates and Embassy to reduce the wait times. 2. And we arent done yet. Just note that youll need to leave us your passport for up to 3-4 weeks while the application is being processed. Dropbox facility is available till 31st Dec 2022 only . The visa status on the CEAC website will continue to show status as Administrative Processing or Refused. There was an outage as well for the appointment booking website due to high traffic over the weekend.

Gravid Kvalme Arbejde, When Will Us Scrap Pre Departure Tests, Articles H