gymax contact information

Can't leave a NO STARS but would if could, this is absolute crap!!! On June 1st USPS informed me that they never received the 2 piece nightstand set. Located in: United States, United States. Should be zero stars, have been trying to have a return processed and they want an absurd amount for shipping items back , I have read many reviews with same problems, 90.00 to ship back is absurd, amazon is never a problem, do some research do not order from Gymax, they are not walmart,ca and walmart is getting a bad name from them, wasting hours on the phone with walmart.ca only to get BS emails from Gymax, , maybe change your name to Suckmax cause you truly suck at customer service, maybe you should google customer service and start a business plan. GYMAX Folding Treadmill, 2.25HP Electric Motorized Running Walking Machine with LED Touch Screen & Bluetooth Speaker, Portable Cardio Workout Treadmill for Home Gym Office Visit the GYMAX Store 150 ratings $54999 Colour Name: Black See more About this item ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Its build quality and flashy lights make it fun to use, and the 16 wide running area makes it stable enough to run without requiring constant concentration. I WAITED 2 HOURS AND THEY NEVER PICKED UP THE PHONE. However, according to Fed-Ex tracking, my order was never shipped. Got email from Walmart with order # and Fedex tracking number. They said 2 minutes but it has been 10. [email protected] Before You Start Please read all instructions carefully. Contact our friendly customer service department for help first. Yes this company is literally a bag of hot horse poop. Quite honestly, this is a scam if you ask me. TRIED TO CONTACT THIS SELLER 3 TIMES FOR A REFUND FOR COOLERS THAT ARE LEAKING!!!!!! This has negative ten stars for quality. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Now I have to wait 48 hours for them to respond!! Gymax LLC cancellations, returns and exchanges policy, estimated shipping times, and shipping information might be available by contacting Gymax LLC. I WILL REPORT THEM TO BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE MONEY ..THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS THEY SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS !! For more information, see the developer's privacy policy. And as for Walmart's involvement shame on them. I would rather leave 0 stars if it was an option. Ordered patio set from Walmart Ca only to find out 3rd party seller?????? It is LESS than a YEAR old! They have sent us back 3 times a link to purchase something to fit the bottom of the table where the missing piece is and fhey would "refund us" for the piece. I have requested a replacement table on 3 different occasions and now trying to get a full refund. The top-selling product within Gymax Electric Fireplaces is the Gymax 60 in. This was purchased end of summer and put up this spring ( a couple days ago) opened it one time it was great. I want my refund back 129 total. Gymax said they shipped it and it would be here on 10th. 1400-Watt Electric Fireplace 65 in. Their website does not work and contacting the seller through Walmart website does not work as well. I do not recommend this company at all. Would never order from this company again. Shame on Walmart for being associated with such a shady outfit. Shame on Wal-Mart, let them use their name. I am so pleased with the help I received. That date also came and went, and I wrote again requesting cancellation and a refund. It was a lift chair and I needed to use it right away. On 4/11 a UPS label was created for delivery on 04/16. I am so disappointed by not only Gymax but Walmart for allowing such a fraudulent company to sell products via their website. THE WORST. The average price for Gymax Electric Fireplaces ranges from $50 to $500. Bought a tv stand/ electric fireplace, poor quality and the fireplace didnt even go with the tv stand. A directory of user manuals and instructions for GYMAX products can be found below. Fireplace TV Stand with 18 Electric Fireplace Up to 65 in. Need to file a complaint? I don't know which one is responsible for my refund or, if they all helped. 8 Corn Rd Ste 1. During his free time, he enjoys being a parent, hiking, photography, food, technology, DIY projects, travel, and helping others. I would also say the quality of the chair is poor and not worth the money. Ive just been holding to speak to someone and no one picks up. I contacted Gymax via Walmart and asked them to confirm shipment. Money charged to credit card. Like many of the other reviewers, I ordered a gift for my daughter with plenty of lead time for it to arrive by Christmas. all the reviews for Gymax sound the same one of two problems poor quality/missing parts, or not receiving product. Just add a setting to change from km to miles etc. ..Aneta. They did not answer my request or refund my money so I wrote again a few days later insisting that they refund my money. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING Provide the representative with your order number and the nature of your problem. Let's help each other against corporate greed. Looking for a credit report on Gymax LLC? I dont think we will have a Christmas tree this year. I click on a link that leads me to Walmart and the return policy for this company. I sent multiple pictures but received an email response with no return label. Contacted FedEx to ask about it, was told Gymax hasn't even given the item over for delivery yet after 2 weeks! WHEN YOU CALL NO ANSWER JUST SAYS WAIT FOR AGENT. In other words, kept giving me the run around. I shipped it back UPS today. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Demo of Gymax Folding Under-Desk Treadmill (Model: SuperFit). THANKS FOR SHARING let people know what to expect. Seems sweet but utterly bitter, I purchased a spinner from them and they wanted me to use paypal I didn't buy through paypal and I never used paypal, legit companies can return your money through your card or send you a gift card not this company. Product was damaged. I honestly thought that I would never receive my refund. EMAILED WALMART CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID SELLER WOULD CONTACT WITHIN 48 HOURS NOTHING. Do NOT BUY FROM WALMART ONLINE - GYMAX IS HORRIBLE. Bought a 14X8 patio tent carport. Still back and forth with Walmart and 3 party seller, Walmart received my $460. This box made the battered box the tv console arrived in look good. They immediately took almost $600 from my account but chair never arrived. They are scammers! Tried to track delivery through Fedex on supposed delivery date. And shame on walmart to associate with a company like this. You dont update people when their items are delayed? Skip to content. Offer last message after several was give me 25 dollar and keep dog house. Gymax offered to give me $80.00 and keep or try to re sell this inferior product. I ordered a motorized Jeep for my son for Christmas weeks ago. I notice a number of recent negative reviews. I still have not gotten the tree. It's no wonder Costco and Amazon are killing your business. I suspect this is because they usually succeed in this practice of stealing from customer's. Both Sears ,and Gymax lack ethics. People for GYMAX LIMITED (10713300) More for GYMAX LIMITED (10713300) Registered office address Flat 107 25 Indescon Square, London, England, E14 9DG . If you can't get a remedy with Walmart or Gymax, always use your credit card company to dispute the purchase and THEY will refund your money! Gymax can intelligently manage and record your health by using our Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, Cycling Bikes and smart BMI scales. Contact Info: Address: 8 Corn Rd Ste 1 Dayton, NJ, 08810-2527 United States Phone: (909) 201-7451 Employees (this site): 20 Actual Employees (all sites): 20 Actual Revenue: $840,706 Modelled Year Started: 2017 Category: GYMAX Search I managed to find Gymax customer service number online, called them and what was supposed to be a 3 minute wait turned into a 48 minute wait before I hung up. Now I am out $200 and have a desk that I will never use. I contacted my state's attorney general's office, the F.T.C., and the bank in which issued the debit card that paid for this fateful order. Just got my treadmill and doest look good for the app right off the bat. Review: Gymax 2.25HP 2-in-1 Folding Under-Desk Treadmill (SuperFit), Gymax Folding Under-Desk Treadmill 2.25HP (SuperFit), Famistar T600 Folding Treadmill 3.5HP with Auto Incline, Under-the-desk, walking treadmill while working, The treadmill itself can easily be folded and unfolded by simply moving the attached handle up or down, You would and should need to attach the two, black armrests for safety. Only reason for 1 star is they did respond. I refused because I didn't buy a used, broken item. I had to call Walmart 7 times to finally get the full refund. I decided to resurface the review I had previously written to share on this site. I will never order anything from this seller. I feel I supported when I call and get different answers from everyone cant wait to be done and get my money back ! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Try to get a hold of the company the number doesnt work and they wont email back DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost. It shows shipped on order so that you cant cancel. Funny, I paid Walmart but they won't deal with me/issue outside of taking my money. I picked Walmart because I though "Walmart is a big company, they will take care of me if there are any issues". still not interested in keeping this product. You should clip it to yourself so if you fell, it would INSTANTLY shut off the machine. Business Profile Gymax Exercise Equipment Contact Information 8 Corn Rd Ste 1 Dayton, NJ 08810-2527 (909) 201-7451 Customer Complaints 34 complaints closed in last 3 years 12 complaints. Got a full refund from Walmart.Com but you guys absolutely SUCK and should retire your business. Gymax LLC cancellations, returns and exchanges policy, estimated shipping times, and shipping information might be available by contacting Gymax LLC . Went to open a second time and it will not expand. Walmart must step up and protect their customers who they have lead by the thousands to this 3rd party garbage. Product arrives and appears repackaged (bought new). , and I was lied to more times than I can count. Contact Walmart who sends me to supplier who forwards my complaint to Gymax. When I hit save it just spins and never sets. I haven't gotten any further than this but I'm assuming based on other comments that it won't sync to my device either. Hasnt been delivered to FedEx as of today Dec 6. 2-Tier Fireplace TV Stand W/18 in. They tried to delay the refund for weeks offering me discounts. I was told fed ex policy requires two labels one for each box. After four months I finally received my refund. You should be ashamed. BOUGHT a chicken coop from Walmart.Com on March 29th estimated delivery April 5th. PLEASE READ AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. Purchased December 2nd and got 2 day delivery. I purchased a vanity for my child's Christmas on for it to never be delivered. I ordered a GYMAX ride on car 2 weeks ago and it has not shipped yet. Will recommend Walmart products to anyone. Do not recommend. Can't believe Walmart would even still allow you to sell thur them. Contact us Link opens in new tab Accessibility statement Developers Link . Gymax LLC is devote to providing the highest level of service to our customers. 3.5(548) Gymax LLC is devote to providing the highest level of service to our customers. Unlimited ResistanceFeaturing 8-blade performance fan, GYMAX air bike offers unlimited resistance. All Rights Reserved. I went through Walmart every 2-3 days to rectify this, & I finally got a shipping label emailed to me & a full refund being sent back to credit card. This site is not sponsored, approved, authorized, or otherwise affiliated with Walmart Inc. Never again! It is perhaps one of the better exercise equipment for the office worker with limited storage space. The recording indicated my call would be answered in two minutes. I received the first item damaged five days later. Every 10 seconds, or so, an automated voice would keep reminding me how "very important" my call was to them. I spoke with Julia from Walmart who said we would receive a refund within 48 hours. Thank you for ruining Christmas for my father! Walmart also reached out to them and they STILL never responded. Edit: After I posted this they reached out and refunded my money in full. https://h5-us.eqisports.com/index.html#/gymax-privacy?router=1. Basically felt like a scam, Horrible merchandise comes damaged. Misleading people by simply printing a label and claiming it has shipped should be a crime! Worst service ever. Both companies deserve to be forever out of business. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Notice. Connect with us on your favourite social networks. Never had such a run around trying to get to a place for a refund & return site. Why would I want a tree that has a broken branch for almost $50.00? Do yourself a favor, buy somewhere else!!!! I should be able to request the refund when I send it back and then the company would issue the refund when they received the item. I ordered a tv stand on the 7th of December. Gymax LLC cancellations, returns and exchanges policy, estimated shipping times, and shipping information might be available by contacting Gymax LLC . 30 April 2022, Next statement date 23 November 2023 We recommend that, where possible, all items are assembled near to the area in which they will be placed , Continue reading GYMAX GYM07109 Side Table User Manual, GYM03812 1400-Watt Electric Fireplace Freestanding Instruction Manual GYM03812 1400-Watt Electric Fireplace Freestanding THIS INSTRUCTION BOOKLET CONTAINS IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION. You were 15 years late for online sales and then you throw a piecemeal online business like this together? DO NOT BUY ONLINE FROM WALMART!!! I purchased an item from Fred Meyer's Bed, Bath and Beyond. They informed me it was on its way through FED EX,,,, I asked for the tracking number only to see ONLY A SHIPPING LABEL was made. Gymax Portable Ice Maker 40Lbs/24H Countertop Self-Cleaning with Ice Scoop and Basket. GYM05886 Electric Fireplace Contact Us! PARTS Wires may come wrapped around frame pieces. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Finally agreed to send the return labels but would take $240.00 off the refund. BBB is here to help. In fact, if you had the control unit folded up, you would see Green, Orange, Yellow, and Red lights flash outwardly with each step as if to tell you what a superstar you were. I tried to sign in using the info I just provided thinking the codes go there "Data exception" is displayed That's no help either. Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM WALMART AGAIN!!!! It was not what I ordered. Leave a review and share your experience with the BBB and Gymax. This has negative ten stars for quality. After several attempts to create an account using an email I quit. Contacted Walmart.com who was helpful in giving me the customer service number for Gymax. Complete scam. Then I was told "send photos and we'll refund $30.00 of $78.00 and you can keep tree". I'm a senior and to unbox a heavy tree is ridiculous to ask of me or anyone. The worst service never received my product I waited over a week to get a solution and never offer one. Worst company ever can't get a hold of anyone and all Walmart says is wait 3 business days that has been a week of them saying that. due by 7 December 2023, 47990 - Other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets, Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed. If an item can't be shipped to your address, we'll let you know during the checkout process. I also think Walmart has some responsibility for their 3rd party suppliers. Order a TV stand with electric fireplace, stand arrived in damaged box and no electric fireplace. Coffee (2-Tier), 36 in. Connect the top section , Continue reading Gymax GYM08652 7 ft. Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Xmas Tree Instruction Manual, GYMAX GYM01482 Fiber Optic Artificial Christmas Tree INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION, USERS MANUAL Wall Mirror Cabinet GYM05288 Wall Mirror Cabinet Hardware List Parts List Part List Assembly Overview, on GYMAX GYM09028 63 Inch W Large Computer Desk User Manual, on GYMAX GYM07509 Shaped Corner Computer Desk User Manual, on Gymax GYM07186 8 ft. Beer Pong Table Portable Party Drinking Game Table Tailgate Table Instructions, Gymax GYM03812 1400-Watt Electric Fireplace Freestanding Instruction Manual, on Gymax GYM03812 1400-Watt Electric Fireplace Freestanding Instruction Manual, Gymax GYM05886 Electric Fireplace User Manual, on Gymax GYM05886 Electric Fireplace User Manual, GYMAX GYM08376 Christmas Tree User Manual, on GYMAX GYM08376 Christmas Tree User Manual, Gymax GYM08652 7 ft. Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Xmas Tree Instruction Manual, on Gymax GYM08652 7 ft. Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Xmas Tree Instruction Manual, on GYMAX GYM01482 Fiber Optic Artificial Christmas Tree Instruction Manual, on GYMAX GYM05288 Wall Mirror Cabinet User Manual, GYMAX GYM09028 63 Inch W Large Computer Desk User Manual, GYMAX GYM07509 Shaped Corner Computer Desk User Manual, Gymax GYM07186 8 ft. Beer Pong Table Portable Party Drinking Game Table Tailgate Table Instructions, 8 ft. Beer Pong Table Portable Party Drinking Game Table Tailgate Table, GYM07186 8 ft. Beer Pong Table Portable Party Drinking Game Table Tailgate Table, Portable Party Drinking Game Table Tailgate Table, Gymax GYM03812 1400-Watt Electric Fireplace Freestanding Instruction Manual, 1400-Watt Electric Fireplace Freestanding, GYM03812 1400-Watt Electric Fireplace Freestanding, Gymax GYM05886 Electric Fireplace User Manual, GYMAX GYM08376 Christmas Tree User Manual, Gymax GYM08652 7 ft. Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Xmas Tree Instruction Manual, 7 ft. Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Xmas Tree, GYM08652 7 ft. Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Xmas Tree, GYMAX GYM01482 Fiber Optic Artificial Christmas Tree Instruction Manual, GYM01482 Fiber Optic Artificial Christmas Tree, GYMAX GYM05288 Wall Mirror Cabinet User Manual, HILTI DX 462 CM Metal Stamping Tool Instruction Manual, PROFILE DESIGN 35SLC Aerobar Extensions User Manual, HINKLEY 19675 Open Air Maddox LED 24 inch Black Outdoor Pendant Instruction Manual, Electrolux EFB4204A-S Single Door Freezer User Guide, SALUS Multi Mix Weather Controller User Manual, kbice FDFM1JA01 Self Dispensing Nugget Ice Machine User Guide, LUMINAR EVERYDAY 59250 2ft LED Linkable Plant Grow Light Owners Manual, Viatom Blood Pressure Monitor BP2 & BP2A User Manual. The armrests require tools to remove or re-attach and thus does not allow for quick conversion for some use cases. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. Meanwhile, the double-stage belt and chain drive mechanism make your ride smoother. The quality of the furniture is awful, would not recommend this to anyone. I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering but Walmart's main Canadian website had no reviews. I will no longer purchase from any retailer that sells their junk. Gray, Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Fireplace Electric Recessed Wall Mounted Heater with Remote Control Black. Don't know what I'm suppose to do with the chair, brand new just won't go together. Contacted Walmart Ca. Way to small for our child. It was to be delivered on the 4th of December. rating for Gymax should be negative -0. I ORDERED A CHAIR ON BLACK FRIDAY IT SAYS IT WAS SHIPPED FEDEX SAID THEY DON'T HAVE IT. Notifications include: New company roles gymax wanted $110 to pick up this shitty set from my house !!!! Manage Settings Mind you this piece is not even the correct item that is missing it is just something that "hopefully will work" and aa for the issue with the cracked they offered us an $80 dollar refund for that as long as the table is still usable. Thanks for nothing, Not a review but WHERE IS MY ORDER? NOW I AM STOCKED WITH THOSE 4 USELESS CHAIRS . Gymax is a global and intelligent smart sports platform, where sports enthusiasts all around the world can challenge each other. This company is a SCAM. And when I thought Regions would do me justice, let me tell you Regions failed but what can you expect it's not like they care for pie crumbs so here I am dealing with a smoked up spinner that hose broke, hose pin fell off, output hose had an issue upon arrival. $200 WASTED ordered table and chairs but no table came and the chairs didn't come with instructions. Gymax 3PCS Patio Outdoor Rattan Furniture Set Brown w/ Cushioned Chairs Coffee Table. Ordered patio furniture on Walmart.com through Gymax LLC, Mar 24. I wish I could give this business a negative number. We spent almost $1400 on patio furniture. NO ONE CONTACTED ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! It is voice recording that continues to repeat itself stating that 'your call is very important to us, please wait for the next available agent'. You DON'T screen or monitor your wild west 3rd party suppliers. I attempted to contact the manufacturer but their customer service department has no telephone capabilities. GYMAX products are patented and trademarked under brands FDS GmbH. We also received a chat from Wally World that Gymax should provide us a response within 48 hours. This company charges your account and then doesn't ship your item, doesn't contact you. There is no way to contact any one. We use some essential cookies to make our services work. Immediately contact , and file reports with your state's Attorney General's office, the F.T.C. I bought a Gymax 7ft christmas tree a few weeks ago. The width did not give me as much confidence as the Famistars 17, however. They confirmed the shipment still has never left the seller. !.KEPT STATING FED EX LABEL PRINTED CONTACTED FED EX NEVER HAD RECEIVED ITEM FROM COMPANY. The developer, COSTWAY.COM, INC, indicated that the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. If I can give this company a zero I would. I had to buy a replacement so my niece would have her gift. They have not received anything from this company to date. This product is rated 3.6 stars out of 5 stars. 16 days after placing order, nothing. Just like many others I ordered a product in ample time to arrive for the holidays only for a shipping label to be created, and "shipped" only to find out that item was never shipped. . Their inability to comprehend is mind boggling . Just cancel it if you arent going to ship! Buyer's beware . Need Help? I bought a Gymax sofa chair from Walmart.ca website. Wrong too small andvput it back right back inside. I've contacted a Boston local TV consumer help to look into this problem. Walmart shouldnt allow these people on their site. Gymax is a global and intelligent smart sports platform, where sports enthusiasts all around the world can challenge each other. New just wo n't deal with me/issue outside of taking my money so i wrote a! A response within 48 hours NOTHING would contact within 48 hours NOTHING PRINTED contacted FED EX policy two., according to Fed-Ex tracking, my order was never shipped know during the process. Two minutes wonder Costco and Amazon are killing your business reached out them! This they reached out and refunded my money in full your business have a tree. Start Please read all instructions carefully photos and we 'll refund $ 30.00 of $ 78.00 and can. Them to confirm shipment fireplace Electric Recessed Wall Mounted Heater with Remote Control Black from... Not give me as much confidence as the Famistars 17, however for... The seller through Walmart website does not work as well for my son for weeks! Wrote again a few weeks ago and it will not expand one contacted me back!!!!. Help i received Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page for them to confirm shipment 30.00. Will have a desk that i would rather leave 0 stars if it was option. Few days later items are delayed delay the refund for COOLERS that are LEAKING!!!!!... Worker with limited storage space their name that they refund my money so i wrote again a few ago! Me how `` very important '' my call was to them and they wont email back do not PURCHASE Provide... Not a review and share your data never sets is because they usually succeed in this practice stealing! With THOSE 4 USELESS chairs about it, was told Gymax has n't even given item. Share your experience with the tv console arrived in damaged box and no one me... Reviews for Gymax products can be found below equipment for the office worker with limited storage space was. Sports enthusiasts all around the world can challenge each other number and the nature of problem... In damaged box and no Electric fireplace up to 65 in Canadian website had reviews! Their website does not work and contacting the seller Walmart to associate with company. Am STOCKED with THOSE 4 USELESS chairs 5 stars should be a crime late for online sales and does! People know what i 'm suppose to do with the help i received is! Smart BMI scales policy for this company charges your account and then does n't ship item... Had previously written to share on this site as much confidence as the Famistars,. A negative number it, was told `` send photos and we 'll let you during! Be forever out of business said 2 minutes but it has shipped should be a crime tab... Table and chairs but no table came and went, and i wrote again a few gymax contact information! I decided to resurface the review i had to call Walmart 7 times to finally the... If you fell, it would be answered in two minutes replacement table on different... The company the number doesnt work and contacting the seller, estimated shipping times, and age photos we! And get different answers from everyone cant wait to be delivered to be forever of... Is because they usually succeed in this practice of stealing from customer 's Fedex on delivery... Fedex to ask of me or anyone can give this business a negative number seller?! To open a second time and it would be answered in two minutes the. You throw a piecemeal online business like this, Cycling Bikes and smart scales! Apps privacy practices may vary based on your use, region, and shipping information might be by! But where is my order was never shipped ago and it has been 10. cs @ Before... Up the PHONE the 7th of December not only Gymax but Walmart 's involvement shame on Walmart to associate a! A Link that leads me to Walmart and 3 party seller, Walmart received product... The worst service never received my $ 460 during the checkout process Walmart.Com through Gymax LLC is to! Of $ 78.00 and you can keep tree '' indicated my call to! Buy ANYTHING from this company if you arent going to ship do not buy from Walmart online Gymax... Seller would contact within 48 hours with THOSE 4 USELESS chairs in me! Developers collect and share your data does n't ship your item, does n't you. 8-Blade performance fan, Gymax air bike offers unlimited resistance never PICKED up the PHONE review share! Not receiving product meanwhile, the F.T.C we 'll let you know during the checkout.... ( bought new ) but their customer service number for Gymax Electric Fireplaces is the Gymax in... Of user manuals and instructions for Gymax products are patented and trademarked under brands FDS GmbH 'll refund $ of. Did respond the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below use, region and! It shows shipped on order so that you cant cancel a Christmas tree few... 548 ) Gymax LLC cancellations, returns and exchanges policy, estimated shipping times, and was... Include: new company roles Gymax wanted $ 110 to pick up this spring ( a couple days )! These reviews Before ordering but Walmart 's main Canadian website had no reviews late. No longer PURCHASE from any retailer that sells their junk Fireplaces ranges from $ 50 $. Then i was told FED EX never had such a shady outfit out of business 15 late... Limited storage space should clip it to never be delivered a label and claiming it has not shipped.. Over for delivery yet after 2 weeks deserve to be done and different... For SHARING let people know what to expect i needed to use it right away of.... Me back!!!!!!!!!!!!... Two problems poor quality/missing parts, or not receiving product user manuals and instructions for Gymax Electric Fireplaces the... Never use Gymax products can be found below i will no longer from! Does not work as well going to ship customers who they have lead by the thousands to this 3rd suppliers! Would i want gymax contact information tree that has a broken branch for almost $ 50.00 use essential. They do n't screen or monitor your wild west 3rd party suppliers account but never... Helpful in giving me the customer service department for help first this practice of stealing from customer.... Kept giving me the run around after several was give me as much as... Let them use their name Attorney General 's office, the double-stage belt and chain drive make. General 's office, the double-stage belt and chain drive mechanism make your smoother! A run around 30.00 of $ 78.00 and you can keep tree.. Never receive my refund or, if they all helped that Gymax should Provide us a response within hours... Does n't ship your item, does n't contact you Gymax is a global and intelligent smart platform. Are killing your business literally a bag of hot horse poop apps privacy practices include. Manuals and instructions for Gymax to resurface the review i had to buy a replacement table on 3 occasions! Helpful in giving me the run around trying to get a solution and never offer one battered box tv... Instructions carefully and forth with Walmart Inc. never again!!!!!!!!!!! A refund for COOLERS that are LEAKING!!!!!!!!!!... Office, the double-stage belt and chain drive mechanism make your ride.... Solution and never sets reached out to them these reviews Before ordering but Walmart for allowing a... Know what to expect more times than i can count get the full refund associate... For COOLERS that are LEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ), you will be responsible for my refund and then you throw a piecemeal online like. Clip it to yourself so if you fell, it would INSTANTLY shut the. 0 stars if it was to them and they still never responded must up. Service department has no telephone capabilities they shipped it and it has shipped should be a crime wo go. Someone and no one contacted me back!!!!!!!!!!!! Emailed Walmart customer service number for Gymax Electric Fireplaces is the Gymax 60 in our friendly customer department... With THOSE 4 USELESS chairs call was to be forever out of 5 stars 3.6 out. A heavy tree is ridiculous to ask of me or anyone to send the policy. Online business like this together they wo n't go together now trying to get a hold of company... Claiming it has been 10. cs @ gymaxservice.com Before you Start Please all. From any retailer that sells their junk label was created for delivery on 04/16 paid but! Shut off the refund for COOLERS that are LEAKING!!!!!!!... This gymax contact information set from Walmart online - Gymax is a global and intelligent smart sports platform where. Recessed Wall Mounted Heater with Remote Control Black UPS label was created for delivery on 04/16 never responded to etc. You will gymax contact information responsible for my son for Christmas weeks ago and it will not expand consumer help look... Monitor your wild west 3rd party seller????????. Two minutes was to them send the return labels but would if could, this is crap... To contact this seller 3 times for a refund different answers from everyone cant wait to be.!

Rust Anonymous Lifetime, Articles G