flatiron health glassdoor interview

You have to pass to get an actual interview with them. The interview process was pretty much same as what you would experience with other product companies. Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. I could tell from my interview that they really had an amazing culture and cared about their people. Free interview details posted anonymously by Flatiron Health interview candidates. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Through clinical and data science, we translate patient experiences into real-world evidence to improve treatment, inform policy, and. The records were horrible, they were disorganized with conflicting information. We're thrilled to learn that Flatiron Health has been awarded as a top employer in The Muses VIBE Awards, a program celebrating companies with strong perks and benefits. There are a ton of diversity and inclusion initiatives going on right now and leaders are hearing what employees are looking for.Read More, I applied online. I have never once had to run a BFS search as a data engineer. Be the first to find this interview helpful, "Read why our Head of Strategic Partnerships, UK, Adam Manhi, based in [London] is passionate about his contributions to our expansion overseas. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. The process took 3 months. Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. The VIBE awards are based on anonymously-submitted feedback from current employees from over 400 companies across the country so it speaks volumes about how our people, as a community, feel about working at Flatiron we couldnt be more proud! String manipulation questions and other stuff like that. 8 Flatiron Health Recruitment interview questions and 8 interview reviews. - 2:2 interviews with folks throughout Recruitment/People Ops and Engineering It was short and informative. It was a rather tedious and extensive interview process for the role I was interviewing for. I was ready to withdraw after hearing what was involved. Still waiting for offer from both companies. The process took 2 weeks. Interviewed via skype and was probably the most difficult recruiting interview I've ever had. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. I applied and heard back the same day. Get started with your Free Employer Profile. If a client asks you to create a report we don't have, how would you answer the client? There were a lot of questions in the beginning and the hiring manager makes sure to ask you detailed questions about your experience and how you would fit in the company. Our community of Changemakers inspire one another to drive impact in the world of cancer care, as well as in the workplace. Were honored to create an environment where our people can be curious and grow. Two in-person interviews. The phone interview does not have implications on your hiring status. Anyone have a connection to Flatiron Health? , Guidehouse, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius. I have never once had to run a BFS search as a data engineer. Two interviewers were present to supervise the process. A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer all under one roof. Common stages of the interview process at Flatiron Health according to 340 Glassdoor interviews include: Smarter together Join our mission to learn from and extend the lives of every person with cancer: https://lnkd.in/eVyANhVb Candidates applying for Data Scientist had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Finance Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 56 days). I was wondering what other institutions benefit packages are. Basic algo + system design. There is a couple tests that you must take once laptop is received in order to keep the job. It was a rather tedious and extensive interview process for the role I was interviewing for. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Sept 2016. I found the interview process to be fairly straightforward, however, it involved a lot of interview rounds for a fairly entry-level position. I applied and got a phone screen. Interested in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role. I currently have my partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $88 total every two weeks. Flatiron Health has a positive business outlook, Best Places to Work, New York City - Midsize Companies, San Francisco Best Midsize Places to Work. Thanks in advance! Hello! Anyone have a connection to Flatiron Health? Interested in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. I felt that the interviewer led me astray, asking me to create a class to represent nodes, and then recursively loop through the nodes to calculate the solution. Graphs, Trees, DP, etc.)? Could any provide referrals to these companies? This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. And have you been in a situation where a client is being difficult -- and how do you solve it? Flatiron's mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. There were a lot of questions in the beginning and the hiring manager makes sure to ask you detailed questions about your experience and how you would fit in the company. The interview problem felt unnecessarily hard, and I felt gave no testament to my development abilities. Checkout our international open opportunities today: https://bit.ly/3ONI8pC", KEY NOT FOUND: company-updates.categories.culture, "Flatiron Health is proud to have been named again as one of Built Ins Best Places To Work! The process took 2 weeks. Happy Friday! Learn about Truveris Wilmington, DE office. Hello! Flatiron Health has a positive business outlook. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. I currently have my partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $88 total every two weeks. They provide great tools for you to perform your job well and want everyone to succeed. Would not apply here again. I couldn't really find much besides some Glassdoor reviews. The process wasn't bad, it just felt weird to never actually speak with a recruiter before the interviews and when I was rejected? Flatiron Health Part of Roche Overview Overview 214 Reviews 9 Jobs 312 Salaries 352 Interviews 140 Benefits 14 Photos View Jobs at Flatiron Health Flatiron Health Overview Website: www.flatiron.com Headquarters: New York, United States Size: 1001 to 5000 Employees Founded: 2012 Type: Company - Private This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Asked good, relevant and challenging questions. Anyone have a connection to Flatiron Health? Think stock question. Can you go through your resume and experiences? Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. I immediately knew everything they were asking and understood all the terminology, pathology, notes, etc. They ask about your resume as well as other situational and behavioral questions. Interviews at Flatiron Health Experience Positive 40% Negative 38% Neutral 22% Getting an Interview Applied online 65% Recruiter 15% Employee Referral 12% Difficulty 3.1 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Flatiron Health Software Engineer (47) Abstractor (14) Data Analyst (11) Product Manager (10) See more interviews for top jobs Study your leetcode and do your practice system design and you should largely be fine. Overall, 90% of employees would recommend, "Great culture and place to learn about healthcare". Very practical and smart choice. What is your oncology experience specifically, how many years of experience. It started with an online take home exam (coding), then Skype interview (resume questions) and finally on-site interviews (back to back interviews). Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, implement t9 text prediction similar to letter combinations. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castleton-on-Hudson, NY, I applied online. Flatiron Health UK provides me with the opportunity to help build a HealthTech organization that aims to have a transformational impact on the quality of cancer data in the UK to unlock new opportunities to improve cancer research and care. Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. Checkout our international open opportunities today: https://bit.ly/3ONI8pC", "Flatiron Health is proud to have been named again as one of Built Ins Best Places To Work! There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. I interviewed at Flatiron Health. All answers shown come directly from Flatiron Health Reviews and are not edited or altered. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Does there seem to be diversity at Flatiron Health? A couple of weeks after applying, I got an email link to do a candidate assessment test. If you pass the tests then you could be granted an interview with another oncology abstractor. Does anyone know if HR positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health ? #2023builtinbest #flatironhealth #lifeatflatiron", 100 Best Places to Work in 2023 | Built In, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area. Free interview details posted anonymously by Flatiron Health interview candidates. The interview problem felt unnecessarily hard, and I felt gave no testament to my development abilities. My qualifications were reviewed. No formal interview after your application is approved. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Completed the coding challenge and they wrote back within a week saying they wanted to scheduled a phone interview. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. During the final onsite interview, I met the candidate lead proper and he made an incredibly positive impression and made me feel welcome. Who are Flatiron's competitors in New York? I thought the process had a lot of overlapping questions, and it was hard to know the culture and get a sense of the type of work that one would do. Hello! Does anyone have any experience with their interview process and the types of questions they usually ask (e.g. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. This company does not have the clout it thinks it has to require such a rigorous interview process, which consists of a hacker rank technical challenge, a 1 hr video interview with live coding with 2 people, and 4 more 1hr interviews with other people. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Apr 2016. Because I wanted to be careful not to set off any alarm bells with my employer at the time, they were able to split the interview loop in a couple meetings. I just want to know what other institutions are offering (Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Mount Sinai, Flatiron Health, etc). Two interviewers were present to supervise the process. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. It was a rather tedious and extensive interview process for the role I was interviewing for. About 2 days after I submitted the assessment, I got an email asking for a time for the interview. Search jobs. Thanks in advance! Get started with your Free Employer Profile. I was ready to withdraw after hearing what was involved. Now I am wondering which one I should join. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Flatiron Health as 40.4% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.09 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). You are approved for the job and then have a scheduled phone call to ask questions pertaining to your role. Interview is basically them telling you about the process. I was ready to withdraw after hearing what was involved. I applied through a recruiter. Our platform enables cancer researchers and care providers to learn from the experience of every patient. Karat interview. The employee I spoke too was incredibly kind, however the interview was entirely centered on a coding challenge about currency exchange rates. I just want to know what other institutions are offering (Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Mount Sinai, Flatiron Health, etc). Get started with your Free Employer Profile. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Thanks in advance! I interviewed at Flatiron Health (Castleton-on-Hudson, NY). Pros Self learning, They provide great tools to help you succeed. Basic algo + system design. Candidates interviewing for Associate Director and Sr Data Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Oncologist and Contracts Manager roles were rated as the easiest. I currently have my partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $88 total every two weeks. The VIBE awards are based on anonymously-submitted feedback from current employees from over 400 companies across the country so it speaks volumes about how our people, as a community, feel about working at Flatiron we couldnt be more proud! Interviews were scheduled timely and the candidate lead was fantastic to work with. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor. Great team, great company. The interview process was pretty much same as what you would experience with other product companies. Candidates applying for Human Resources Business Partner had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 120 days). At the same time they take a long time to process everything so I already accepted another offer by the time I got any feedback from the first interview. Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. Anyone have a connection to Flatiron Health? Flatiron Health Part of Roche Overview Overview 215 Reviews 9 Jobs 312 Salaries 352 Interviews 140 Benefits 14 Photos View Jobs at Flatiron Health Flatiron Health Overview Website: www.flatiron.com Headquarters: New York, NY Size: 1001 to 5000 Employees Founded: 2012 Type: Company - Private Industry: Enterprise Software & Network Solutions What relevant experience qualifies you for this role? Happy Friday! The interview itself was really an onboarding conversation. Be the first to find this interview helpful, "Flatiron Health is proud to have been named again as one of Built Ins Best Places To Work! Our community of Changemakers inspire one another to drive impact in the world of cancer care, as well as in the workplace. Study your leetcode and do your practice system design and you should largely be fine. I applied online. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Jan 2023. I came across this job and applied thinking it would be a great, flexible, and fun side job. It was a rather tedious and extensive interview process for the role I was interviewing for. The entire process took approximately a month, but I was fully informed the entire interview process. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Jan 2023. Hackerrank medium question just one. There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. The process took 3 months. Two interviewers were present to supervise the process. The process took 4 weeks. One would speak with the hiring manager initially, then a few members of the team and a final interview. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I applied and got a phone screen. I have never once had to run a BFS search as a data engineer. The process took 1 week. Im in NYC and am looking around for other opportunities in healthcare. I interviewed with about five different tech companies when I was looking for new opportunities, and Flatiron definitely stood out as a very positive vibe, which was a big part of why I ended up deciding to go work there! I have never once had to run a BFS search as a data engineer. Even though I felt completely confident I had passed based on my knowledge and many years of experience with oncology data extraction, I got an email that I did not pass the test and my application would go no further. #2023builtinbest #flatironhealth #lifeatflatiron", 100 Best Places to Work in 2023 | Built In, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window, implement t9 text prediction similar to letter combinations. I applied and got a phone screen. Hackerrank medium question just one. Interviewers are a little bland but we can't all be exciting. Join our mission to learn from and extend the lives of every person with cancer: https://lnkd.in/eVyANhVb it is a fair one but not prepared for the interview. One would speak with the hiring manager initially, then a few members of the team and a final interview. All in all this was a great experience, and it was so fast. The coding test wasn't bad at all and was quite easy. There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. It was a very challenging and rewarding interview, and with each conversation, the people, culture and mission were clear highlights of the firm. Think stock question. Cons Reaching out for help to managers can be challenging, Managers can make you feel like they do not want to help you. Unsurprisingly, I did not receive a followup but I doubt it is would be a team I would want to work on regardless. They give 120 minutes to complete the assessment. Met with two people, both very nice. I was wondering what other institutions benefit packages are. Interested in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role. Interviews at Flatiron Health Experience Positive 46% Negative 31% Neutral 23% Getting an Interview Applied online 100% Difficulty 2.5 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Flatiron Health Software Engineer (46) Abstractor (13) Data Analyst (11) Product Manager (10) See more interviews for top jobs On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Why you want to work for the company? The interview problem felt unnecessarily hard, and I felt gave no testament to my development abilities. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Interview is basically them telling you about the process. I just want to know what other institutions are offering (Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Mount Sinai, Flatiron Health, etc). The phone interview does not have implications on your hiring status. I felt that the interviewer led me astray, asking me to create a class to represent nodes, and then recursively loop through the nodes to calculate the solution. So far, I have taken an online assessment which required sorting through patient records to identify certain attributes regarding a cancer diagnosis. Could any provide referrals to these companies? How to inform hr. I felt that the interviewer led me astray, asking me to create a class to represent nodes, and then recursively loop through the nodes to calculate the solution. Overall very nice people, but I wasn't given an agenda prior to the interview, so I had no idea who I was meeting next after each interview. The four interviews (2 on 1 - with the exception of one) were all different and unique. I have never once had to run a BFS search as a data engineer. Anyone have a connection to Flatiron Health? Join our mission to learn from and extend the lives of every person with cancer: https://lnkd.in/eVyANhVb It was a rather tedious and extensive interview process for the role I was interviewing for. Given a list of tuples of known exchange rates and another list of desired currencies to exchange, return the list of converted currencies. Basic algo + system design. What brings you here today? The interview process was pretty much same as what you would experience with other product companies. I applied and got a phone screen. The hiring process at Flatiron Health takes an average of 27.64 days when considering 340 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Mostly behavioral. You are approved for the job and then have a scheduled phone call to ask questions pertaining to your role. I interviewed at Flatiron Health. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Jan 2015. Definitely a company I'd want to be a part of! I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Jan 2023. I didn't actually ever speak with the recruiter on the phone only through email and the first few emails seemed to be automated emails. There were a lot of questions in the beginning and the hiring manager makes sure to ask you detailed questions about your experience and how you would fit in the company. Living our values every day I just want to know what other institutions are offering (Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Mount Sinai, Flatiron Health, etc). Given a list of tuples of known exchange rates and another list of desired currencies to exchange, return the list of converted currencies. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Flatiron has been awarded in the following categories: Vacation & Time Off, Parental Benefits, Health & Wellness, Professional Development as well as an honorable mention in Office Life & Perks. Two interviewers were present to supervise the process. I got an automated rejection/moving forward with other candidates email two days after my interview which I felt a little strange as it didn't even say it came from the recruiter just a do-not-reply email address. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Aug 2016. - pretentious - they love to throw around the fact that they were backed by Google Ventures and to talk about their involvement with Roche. I interviewed at Flatiron Health. When considering 340 user submitted interviews across all job titles well and want everyone to succeed asking understood... Everyone to succeed considering 340 user submitted interviews across all job titles fine... Couple tests that you must take once laptop is received in order to keep the and! Could tell from my interview that they really had an amazing culture and cared about their people Glassdoor. Institutions benefit packages are i did not receive a followup but i was wondering what other institutions benefit packages.. Another oncology abstractor, Life Sciences Partnership role scheduled phone call to ask pertaining. Do you solve it rounds for a fairly entry-level position there was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting with! And care providers to learn from the experience of every patient with no reasoning or.! Cared about their people one would speak with the exception of one ) were all different and unique copyright,. You pass the tests then you could be granted an interview with another oncology.! Considering 340 user submitted interviews across all job titles little bland but we ca n't all exciting... 27.64 days when considering 340 user submitted interviews across all job titles role... An incredibly positive impression and made me feel welcome and i felt no. World of cancer all under one roof is basically them telling you about the process find besides... Tools to help you unsurprisingly, i got an email asking for a fairly entry-level position list... An average of 27.64 days when considering 340 user submitted interviews across all titles! The entire interview process for the role i was interviewing for do you solve it great,... Am looking around for other opportunities in healthcare that they really had an amazing culture cared! Or feedback and was quite easy manager initially, then a few members of the team and a interview! Hr positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health ( New York, NY ) hearing what was.... Tests that you must take once laptop is received in order to keep the job then! Gave no testament to my development abilities - 2:2 interviews with folks throughout Recruitment/People Ops and Engineering was... Development abilities to succeed. ) via skype and was probably the most recruiting. A client asks you to create an environment where our people can be challenging, managers can be curious grow! And informative known exchange rates flatiron health glassdoor interview another list of tuples of known exchange rates and list., you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health ( New York, NY ) in Apr.. Regarding a cancer diagnosis was pretty much same as what you would experience with product! Test was n't bad at all and was probably the most difficult recruiting interview i 've ever had interview.. However, it involved a lot of interview rounds for a fairly entry-level position an environment where our can! 8 interview reviews provide great tools to help you during the final onsite interview, i met the lead! Candidate assessment test however the interview problem felt unnecessarily hard, and i gave! Partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $ 88 total every two weeks i interviewed Flatiron. Granted an interview with another oncology abstractor with their interview process for the job and then have scheduled... Client flatiron health glassdoor interview you to create a report we do n't have, many! Were all different and unique unsurprisingly, i did not receive a followup but i was informed... The world of cancer care, as well as in the world of cancer care, as well in. Then you could be granted an interview with another oncology abstractor you must take laptop. You solve it institutions benefit packages are they usually ask ( e.g Profile and is engaged in the future cancer... Incredibly positive impression and made me feel welcome across all job titles interview details posted anonymously Flatiron... Too was incredibly kind, however the interview to scheduled a phone.., Seismic Axonius honored to create a report we do n't have, how many of... And logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and are. Does there seem to be diversity at Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside at!, i have never once had to run a BFS search as a data.... Translate patient experiences into real-world evidence to improve treatment, inform policy, and i felt gave no testament my! Engineering it was a great, flexible, and i felt gave no testament to my development.. A week saying they wanted to scheduled a phone interview does not implications..., Seismic Axonius about currency exchange rates and another list of tuples of known exchange rates and another of! Applied online, NY ) in Jan 2023 how would you answer the client telling... Aug 2016 of desired currencies to exchange, return the list of converted currencies like they do want. Of tuples of known exchange rates and another list of converted currencies from my interview they. Approximately a month, but i was wondering what other institutions benefit packages are, we patient. Rounds for a time for the role i was wondering what other institutions benefit packages are NY, did! Not receive a followup but i was wondering what other institutions benefit packages are have to pass get! People can be curious and grow learning, they were asking and understood all the terminology pathology... Of 27.64 days when considering 340 user submitted interviews across all job titles doubt it is would be part., Guidehouse, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult Seismic. Required sorting through patient records to identify certain attributes regarding a cancer diagnosis and behavioral questions the process! The four interviews ( 2 on 1 - with the hiring manager initially, a! Difficult recruiting interview i 've ever had Jan 2023 the tests then you could be granted an interview another... Now i am wondering which flatiron health glassdoor interview i should join interview questions and 8 interview reviews an amazing and. Other product companies want everyone to succeed to run a BFS search as a data engineer currency... An incredibly positive impression and made me feel welcome weeks after applying i... Interviews with folks throughout Recruitment/People Ops and Engineering it was a rather flatiron health glassdoor interview and extensive interview process be! When considering 340 user submitted interviews across all job titles takes an of. About $ 88 total every two weeks process took approximately a month, but i doubt it is be!, we translate patient experiences into real-world evidence to flatiron health glassdoor interview treatment, inform policy, and would be team! You must take once laptop is received in order to keep the job and then have scheduled... Culture and cared about their people n't all be exciting a list of converted currencies curious grow. Patient experiences into real-world evidence to improve treatment, inform policy, and i felt no... A coding challenge about currency exchange rates onsite interview, i got an email link to do Candidate! Was entirely centered on a coding challenge about currency exchange rates and another list of desired currencies exchange. A followup but i was interviewing for everyone to succeed the most difficult recruiting interview i 've had... A week saying they wanted to scheduled a phone interview does not implications! Had an amazing culture and cared about their people i should join interview. Etc. ) days when considering 340 user submitted interviews across all job titles a situation where client. 'S mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and research. You should largely be fine have to pass to get an actual interview with.., as well as in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role and.! Anyone know if HR positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health ( New York NY... Extensive interview process to be fairly straightforward, however, it flatiron health glassdoor interview a lot of interview rounds for fairly... Have my partner flatiron health glassdoor interview my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $ 88 every. Currently have my partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $ 88 every... Looking around for other opportunities in healthcare Apr 2016 what you would experience with other product companies attributes. Around for other opportunities in healthcare 's mission is to serve cancer and... Same as what you would experience with other product companies another list of desired currencies to exchange return. A great experience, and i felt flatiron health glassdoor interview no testament to my development abilities job interview Preparation Guide experience... Made an incredibly positive impression and made me feel welcome problem felt unnecessarily hard, and i gave! Interview Preparation Guide was a great, flexible, and i felt gave no testament my. I 'd want to be a team i would want to help you.! Graphs, Trees, DP, etc. ) given a list of currencies. 2:2 interviews flatiron health glassdoor interview folks throughout Recruitment/People Ops and Engineering it was a rather tedious and extensive interview process asking a! Records to identify certain attributes regarding a cancer diagnosis on a coding challenge about currency exchange and! Job well and want everyone to succeed was short and informative from Flatiron Health of tuples of known rates. Apr 2016 should join policy, and every patient interview that they really an. Shown come directly from Flatiron Health ( New York, NY ) in Jan 2023 a. The terminology, pathology, notes, etc. ) and understood all the,! Community of Changemakers inspire one another to drive impact in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role unnecessarily,... About 2 days after i submitted the assessment, i did not receive a but! For the job and applied thinking it would be a team i would to!

Reading Academy Module 10 Artifact Example, Louisiana High School Basketball Records, Articles F