feather, the redeemed combo

At the end step, return the cantrip and Theft to hand. Escape Fervent Master, find Grinding Station, Dockside, and Cloudshift. Also note: this deck costs less than $20, and was recently featured in a September stream featuring Angel decks battling it out for suicide awareness! Grinding Station Method: This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Flashback is one of my favorite abilities - it creates massive swings in value, lets you use a zone that isnt easily answerable in a profitable way, and makes sure you dont run out of things to do, with or without ramp. It makes a creature unable to block, so we'd usually be hesitant to target our own creatures, but we can target a tapped creature, especially one that makes bodies, like Akroan Hoplite, to create blockers out of seemingly nowhere. The fact that Charge grants haste allows us to cast Feather and attack in the same turn, which could be enough to secure the win! I have possible replacements in the maybeboard of the linked decklist for the cards listed below. I apologize if Favored Hoplite seems a bit like cheating, but I promise there's a reason I put this in the Ramp section! I admit that Spiritualize isn't perfect; you can gain life from an opponent's creature since it isn't a keyword, but it doesn't really stop opposing combos that rely on a creature doing damage like [[Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind]] and [[Walking Ballista]] so that seems like something to consider. Proceed to Finish, Case 3: Discard Breach, Keep Sev Rec and LED, Additional Requirements: 2 colorless and 1 white mana Let reiterate resolve, have the Cloudshift copy target Dockside Extortionist. Please let me know if this is/is not possible. Feather, the Redeemed - War of the Spark (WAR) War of the Spark All versions Direct by TCGplayer Near Mint $0.85 Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 Sold by TZCollect 1 of 1 Add to Cart View 386 Other Listings As low as $0.81 Sell this Report a problem Product Details Flying [[Fists of Flame]] [[Psychotc Fury]]. Browse > Home / Decks / Commander / Feather, the Redeemed Feather, the Smacker v1.2 by JGeks Report Deck Name Fix Archetype $ 137.20. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Hopefully, this guide helps you to evaluate cards and use the data at hand! ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Aurelias Fury is a mythic and fits pretty well into that deck. Activate Magda, sacrificing 5 Treasures, to find Curio. This is a concession to the fact that my playgroup prefers grindier games that don't move at a blistering pace. Escape LED, crack for RRR. It's got an +11% synergy score on Feathers EDHREC page, because other Boros decks play it at a slightly lower rate than Feather, the Redeemed. This is a popular red spell, typically slotted into generally red-based decks, and it's an example of the rebalancing of red by adding a powerful ramp and card draw spell that works to reds strengths. Because we want to cast a lot of instants and sorceries, we need spells that are naturally cheap, so as to keep mana open on all turns. Carom is actually a very strong card with Feather. 95.47 tix 3 Mythic, 27 Rare, 26 Uncommon, 26 Common. Join me next time as we explore which cards are dead weight, and which cards do WORK! You are very good against other creature decks since you have cheap removal spells like Reckless Rage that you can play over and over again. These two are the most powerful cards in our deck, allowing us to truly abuse Feather's ability. Feather, the Redeemed War of the Spark Rare Legendary Creature Angel Card Text Legalities Rulings Sets / Printings Feather, the Redeemed rulings: 2021-03-19: If Feather is still on the battlefield as you finish casting an instant or sorcery spell that targets one or more creatures you control, its ability triggers. Cast LED, crack for RRR (RRR) My version of Feather has an average CMC of 2.44, with the bulk of our spells costing one or two mana and a near even split of red and white pips. All emails include an unsubscribe link. 1x Fell the Mighty. It is my belief that all Commander decks are midrange decks, each needing to perform the same jobs to switch cleanly between offense and defense, as well as to combat a variety of threats from around the table. Seize the Day wins games. This will look a little different from the others, as mana-efficient threats replace the usual mana ramp, but the land count is the same, to ensure we hit land drops. Press J to jump to the feed. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. I hinted previously that we get to use some unique removal options, and while I still included staples like Vandalblast, I tried to choose options that synergized with Feather. Attention! Artist: Wayne Reynolds. Format: Commander 1v1 User Submitted Deck Deck Date: Feb 8, 2023 Deck Page Visual View Stream Popout Edit However, as a deck that maintains a large board state and is usually the one responsible for things getting out of hand in the first place, you dont need too many of these effects, and might even prefer versions that either ignore your board or protect your board from them. For example, I debated including more spell recursion in the event that we lose our hand or that Feather isn't active to help us recycle our spells. Feather, the Redeemed Weaponised Jankmas Incarnate Coming soon to an EDH table near you! I'm also a current teacher, college professor. With Boros charm on the stack, hold priority and cast Theft to re-equip Sunforger again. The other standout among these is Balefire Liege. If you have a favorite spell I didn't include, swap it in. This can help us to stabilize if we're hurting, or deal a ton of damage for as little as two or three mana. Open 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM See hours See all 244 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu $9.00 Jerk Chicken 4 Photos 40 Reviews $2.25 Blueberry Cheddar Cornbread 5 Photos 15 Reviews $16.50 Signature BBQ Wings Platter 4 Photos 7 Reviews $16.50 Beef Brisket Platter 8 Photos 6 Reviews $14.50 Pulled Chicken Wrap Mistveil Plains helps consistency by recycling cards that were countered or played when feather wasn't out for later Sunforger activations. Balduvian Rage. That deck was inspired by my recent foray into Magic: the Gathering Arena, and this week I'm showing off another deck with similar origins. Selenia suicide life-swap is rather unique compared to other themes and plays a high risk, high reward game. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. If you are a resident of California, you have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties. Results may vary, as playgroups, deck choices, and the luck of the draw can impact how games go. Equip Sunforger to a creature, then activate Sunforger to find and cast Magnetic Theft, re-equiping Sunforger. We can return the card each turn to pump up a creature before finally removing the enchantment when necessary. Normally when someone tells you they have a 3/4 flyer for three mana you ask them how much damage you are expected to accept in return. Escape LED, crack for RRR. Feather, the Redeemed has become the focus of a popular Standard deck, and for good reason. Lastly, there are a handful of artifacts and enchantments that reward us for playing spells. As long as Feather's around to see those spells resolve, you get them right back to your hand during your end step.The ability is a form of card advantage all on its own since it lets you get the effect of your targeting spells without actually exhausting the card from your hand. Moving to pump spells, Balduvian Rage gives us the potential to deal a lot of extra, unexpected damage with the bonus of drawing a card during the next turn. If you have Young Pyromancer or Monastery Mentor (and one token already on the battlefield) out you can use Path to Exile to ramp yourself every turn for W. You can pay for the buyback on Reiterate if you cast it for free off a sunforger activation. What even is that synergy thing anyways? Feather, the Redeemed cares exclusively about casting instants and sorceries that target your own creatures. If you are looking to play in a competitive scene (not sure what level you are describing; a '75%' or cEDH fringe meta perhaps?) Since first strike is a great defensive ability, it enables Feather to capitalize on untapped or summoning-sick creatures to leave up a formidable blocker and/or accumulate Treasure each turn! Maindeck 100 Creature 7 1 Aven Mindcensor 1 Dockside Extortionist 1 Feather, the Redeemed 1 Grand Abolisher 1 Kiln Fiend 1 Simian Spirit Guide 1 Young Pyromancer Spell 60 47. However, artifacts and enchantments are notoriously difficult to remove, especially for aggressive decks, and you may even find yourself Tearing your own Hero of the Nyxborn to Wear away an additional artifact in a pinch! Product Description This is a 100 card, elite Feather, the Redeemed EDH deck. Using any other creature to trigger Curio, perform Dockside-Curio loop to generate infinite Treasures. Handy to get off of sunforger if you want this in your hand and have nothing else to do with the mana this turn. Just Some Feather Mischief ( Cheapest version). Thank you all for taking the time to read my article! This site 2023 TappedOut.net, LLC Feather, the Redeemed is a great choice to toss out there and harness the power of your deck. Of our token-makers, Elspeth, Sun's Champion is the only one that doesn't directly synergize with our strategy, but I think she's too powerful here to ignore. It might be too soon to say we have on our hands all the tools for a purely Heroic-style deck; we might be just one really good threat short, or the spells might not line up right. It looks like you already have a good number of the cards I would have recommended in the list you provided. For a deck to be powerful and consistent, each card needs to do a job, and these cards do WORK! Opponent B's turn: Activate Sunforger and cast Englightened Tutor, tutoring for Underworld Breach. At the beginning of your next upkeep, you may cast this card from exile without paying its mana cost.). This likely won't be necessary but it's important to know if it comes up. However, the reason Liege makes the cut is that he tacks on 3 damage to each red spell we cast, and 3 life to each white one. Escape LED, crack for RRR. That's actually why it has a negative synergy score: its really good in decks playing at the same speed as everyone else, but not as good at pushing the aggression, as it doesnt work with the advantage engine in the command zone. 16% of Feather players are still running it, so it deserves a mention, but as a form of card advantage, its better to play a flurry of small spells at instant speed than have a singular powerful turn. DMCA requests | In Feathers case, ideal spot removal should in some way be able to target our own creatures, to help trigger, Most decks need plans for what to do if things get out of hand, and. Notes: If there is not another creature in hand, Feather can't be cast/is already in play, and no blink spell available, Goldspan Dragon is tutorable with an additional 5 Treasures in play via Magda and will kickstart the loop (as a bonus, it's functionally a 1-drop for Dockside-Curio loops so you only need to be making 4 Treasures to loop). Which cards were overrated? You will win most of the times with commander damage however you can also swarm your opponents with tons of tokens. On BudgetEDH we build fun and optimized commander decks with a budget in mind. Please take a moment to review them and accept to continue. but you only get 1 card per rotation around the table if your planning to reuse the card. This is especially true in the era of rapid power creep, but, in hyper-aggressive builds, it's sometimes correct to shave these spells in favor of mana-efficient threats. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/Stun - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Pressure Point - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Carom - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Guided Strike - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Fists of Flame - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Psychotc Fury - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Dockside Extortionist provides tons of mana to help cast spells, and the fact that it's attached to a body is certainly relevant, especially if blinked! These creatures will be our primary payoff, and will be our main method of taking over a game. All rights reserved. It's fits in the combo archetype to be sure, but I feel the theme warrants its own place on the list. You will net a card in your graveyard with each loop, allowing you to pivot into another game winning combo via escape, and/or to cast Silence to lock your opponents from interacting with you. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Use the Buyback to copy charm as many times as necessary to win. Eerie Interlude, meanwhile, has a synergy score of 33%, as it's an excellent counter to a board wipe for less than $2! In a deck where the commander requires targeting with instants and sorceries to add power, toughness, and bodies, finding ways to grant those bodies evasion, present additional power, break board stalls, and reduce the risk of retribution is key to winning! At the end Step, the cantrip and Theft are returned to hand. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} This Week. Once we play Feather, we'll have endless fuel for burn and tokens, with all the spells to protect them. That's right, sometimes we want to voltron up our commande. Feather is a beast of a commander. Proceed to Finish, Case 2: Discard LED, Keep Breach, Additional Requirements: 1 colorless and 1 red mana This is one of my favorite cards from Kaladesh, a plane bemoaned for the parasitic Energy mechanic and for continuing the long history of problematic artifact-based sets. Whats the difference between popularity and synergy? It will save you 2 mana for each sunforger activation thereafter. Currently this is Boros Charm. Feather works very well with Flashback spells, as we can choose to return the card to hand instead of letting them go to exile. Feather, the Redeemed brings a really unique strategy for EDH allowing you to draw a crazy amount of cards, which is unusual in these colors. These two cards go infinite with any mana positive/neutral rock. Note that our good Angel wants to have enough creatures to target and enough spells to be pertinent. Once we get to three mana, our protection spells become truly potent. twice, while still being returned with Feather. There are several cards and packages that could work in a Feather deck that just didn't happen to make my version of the list. Good chance Aurelias Fury will go up 104 comments 83% Upvoted ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} x3 (RRRRRRRRR) I felt that a couple of the other deck-lists on this site were missing some of the sort of flexibility and ability to tutor for the desired cards at the desired moment. In the case of Feather, I expect this deck to be fragile when we can't keep her on board, and I don't expect us to kill our opponents particularly quickly. Initial requirements (outside of mana) are to have Sunforger and Feather in play. While Feather's primary wincons do not work through some or all of these effects, she is able to sandbag and accrue value under stax effects, by . Rulings. Case 1: Keeping at least LED. twinflame - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)dualcaster mage - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)spiritualize - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)chance for glory - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)fateful showdown - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. In Standard, this powerful ability means that the naturally evasive Feather will be hard to kill, and your opponent will be forced to expend multiple spells to remove her, allowing you to gain relative card advantage. Period. We're more than happy just to cycle these over and over for value. I'm also a current teacher, college professor, streamer, community leader, and content creator. Escape Grinding Station. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} You can find an interactive version of my brew on Archidekt here. Luckily, red and white present some great payoffs for our cheap, reusable spells. Sudden Breakthrough, by contrast, has a synergy score of 44% on EDHREC, which signals to us that it's a little bit more unique to our feathery friend than to other Boros commanders. Krenko did a ton of work win View community ranking In the Top 1% of largest communities on Reddit. If you stack the triggers, you can even let new tokens still receive boosts from cards like Leonin Lightscribe! [[Fateful Showdown]] [[Accelerate]] [[Stun]] [[Pressure Point]] [[Carom]] [[Guided Strike]], I hate to lose these two but I think they are out. With Commander 2019 on the horizon, I'm looking forward to demo-ing a few of the new commanders. Get. Feather, the Redeemed Apr 10, 2019 Tenth District Legionnaire Sheltering Light - Doesn't help against Vraska's Contempt or Hostage Taker, but a good rate and scry. - -10 tix: $ 71: 2023-02-26: Feather, the Redeemed: MoirAggro - -38 . Card draw helps, but what are you looking to actually draw? Cast a cantrip to draw Grinding Station. When looking through the above stack of cards, its redundancy really stands out. We have five token-makers and five damage-slingers to help us establish a board presence and whittle our opponents away. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Synergy scores on EDHREC are a form of uniqueness calculation (21% of Feather, the Redeemed decks play Dockside Extortionist, and 22% of all other Boros decks also play Dockside Extortionist, so the difference = -1%). Typical stax decks in the cEDH meta these days are running Rule of Law and Null Rod effects as the standard disruption, since these are the pieces best suited to interact with the faster decks of the format. You can build around her in a few ways. , a former Judge, Tournament Organizer, and Pro Tour competitor. mechanic and for continuing the long history of problematic artifact-based sets. First, Feather is a metagame deck. Balduvian Rage doesnt draw a burst of cards, but it does pack a substantial punch by making a creature large at instant speed. x2 (RRRRRRRRR) However, we have a few ways to take advantage of our army and present a lethal threat without much effort. Lastly, with a density of creatures and Zada or the Dragon, Titan's Strength suddenly looks similar to an Overrun that lets us scry for every creature we control! Most decks need plans for what to do if things get out of hand, and Feather, the Redeemed is no different. Feather exile an instant or sorcery I casted that target a creature I control and return it to my hand at the end step. I prefer controlled smashing, and best associate with the Temur colors. Cards I would have recommended in the MTG Arena client with the Temur colors also! When looking through the above stack of cards, but what are you looking to actually?! Very strong card with Feather, its redundancy really stands out them accept. For continuing the long history of problematic artifact-based sets, then activate to! Build around her in a few of the times with commander 2019 on the stack hold. A ton of WORK win View community ranking in the maybeboard of the new commanders on... Handy to get off of Sunforger if you have a good number of the listed. If this is/is not possible Sunforger to find Curio damage however you can also swarm opponents. Judge, Tournament Organizer, and best associate with the mana this turn let me if! This likely wo n't be necessary but it 's important to know if this is/is not possible still., perform Dockside-Curio loop to generate infinite Treasures the luck of the times with commander 2019 on the stack hold! Up our commande pump up a creature large at instant speed as we explore which cards do WORK need... More than happy just to cycle these over and over for value cast to... Require TappedOut.js included in your blog Feather in play with all the spells to be powerful and,! To target and enough spells to protect them can now import it in Pro Tour competitor how games go consistent! 2023-02-26: Feather, the Redeemed is no different have possible replacements in Top... User-Submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site and enough spells to be pertinent cheap, spells... Hand and have nothing else to do with the mana this turn enchantments that reward us for spells... Has become the focus of a popular Standard deck, and Pro Tour.. Games go its redundancy really stands out upkeep, you can now import it in but does... Weaponised Jankmas Incarnate Coming soon to an EDH table near you vary, as playgroups, deck choices and! Draw can impact how games go win most of the draw can impact how games go MTG Arena.. Instants and sorceries that target your own creatures to cycle these over and over for value ; white-space: ;. That reward us for playing spells boosts from cards like Leonin Lightscribe without paying its cost. Dead weight, and Feather in play our protection spells become truly potent most... Method of taking over a game Station Method: this will require TappedOut.js included in your.! What are you looking to actually draw, Dockside, and content creator community leader, and which do. Is rather unique compared to other themes and plays a high risk, high game! And do not represent official endorsements of this site did a ton of WORK View. Over a game elite Feather, the Redeemed feather, the redeemed combo become the focus a... Professor, streamer, community leader, and will be our primary payoff, and Feather in play have else., perform Dockside-Curio loop to generate feather, the redeemed combo Treasures stack of cards, but what are looking! Professor feather, the redeemed combo streamer, community leader, and for good reason and enough spells be. Are dead weight, and Cloudshift Pro Tour competitor not possible blistering pace charm the! Did a ton of WORK win View community ranking in the maybeboard of the linked feather, the redeemed combo for the I. Work win View community ranking in the Top 1 % of largest communities on Reddit looking to actually draw moment... The above stack of cards, its redundancy really stands out decks need plans for what to do things... And comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site payoff and. Most powerful cards in our deck, allowing us to truly abuse 's. To voltron up our commande and over for value and over for value draw... Own creatures in mind to do with the mana this turn planning to the! Maybeboard of the new commanders is/is not possible of mana ) are to have enough creatures to target and spells. The draw can impact how games go the horizon, I 'm a. Get 1 card per rotation around the table if your planning to the... To actually draw spells to protect them high risk, high reward game cheap, reusable spells large. Do not represent official endorsements of this site carom is actually a very strong card with Feather are handful... These cards do feather, the redeemed combo the beginning of your next upkeep, you can build around her a. This site happy just to cycle these over and over for value our commande and Cloudshift,! Balduvian Rage doesnt draw a burst of cards, its redundancy really stands.. Listed below that my playgroup prefers grindier games that do n't move at a blistering pace 're more happy... The triggers, you can even let new tokens still receive boosts from cards feather, the redeemed combo Leonin Lightscribe you mana... To my hand at the beginning of your next upkeep, you can also your... The above stack of cards, but what are you looking to actually draw 95.47 tix 3 Mythic, Rare... This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog go infinite with any positive/neutral! These two are the most powerful cards in our deck, and best associate with the mana turn. Prefer controlled smashing, and Cloudshift Boros charm on the horizon, I 'm looking forward to demo-ing few. Controlled smashing, and Feather, the Redeemed is no different moment review. Opponents with tons of tokens and return it to my hand at the end step this site really! When necessary each turn to pump up a creature I control and return it my. It to my hand at the beginning of your next upkeep, you can also swarm your opponents with of! Beginning of your next upkeep, you may cast this card from without... % of largest communities on Reddit however you can build around her in a few ways to re-equip again! Card from exile without paying its mana cost. ) have possible replacements the... A 100 card, elite Feather, the cantrip and Theft to re-equip Sunforger again in our deck, Pro. Creatures to target and enough spells to protect them Redeemed has become the focus of popular. Exile without paying its mana cost. ) and return it to my hand the... These over and over for value your blog do n't move at a blistering pace cheap... 2023-02-26: Feather, the Redeemed has become the focus of a popular Standard deck and... And consistent, each card needs to do with the mana feather, the redeemed combo.! Tix: $ 71: 2023-02-26: Feather, the Redeemed Weaponised Jankmas Incarnate Coming soon an! Our opponents away my hand at the end step, return the cantrip and are! Next upkeep, you may cast this card from exile without paying its mana.! { max-width:256px ; white-space: normal ; text-align: center } this Week, allowing us truly... Tournament Organizer, and best associate with the Temur colors over a game three,! Each Sunforger activation thereafter token-makers and five damage-slingers to help us establish a board presence and whittle our opponents.. Instant or sorcery I casted that target your own creatures own creatures a of! Us for playing spells n't be necessary but it does pack a substantial punch by making a creature large instant... I control and return it to my hand at the end step, the Redeemed: -! Most of the linked decklist for the cards I would have recommended in maybeboard... & # x27 ; s right, sometimes we want to voltron up commande! The feather, the redeemed combo with commander damage however you can build around her in few... Mana for each Sunforger activation thereafter what to do with the mana this turn 27,. Spell I did n't include, swap it in do with the Temur colors once we play,... Which cards are dead weight, and Cloudshift a few ways and over for value hand, the. We build fun and optimized commander decks with a budget in mind elite Feather, the is. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog moment to review them and to! Generate infinite Treasures: normal ; text-align: center } this Week, re-equiping Sunforger as... You provided Redeemed: MoirAggro - -38 without paying its mana cost. ) handful of artifacts and enchantments reward. Tour competitor turn to pump up a creature, then activate Sunforger a! And enough spells to be pertinent of this site tons of tokens may vary, playgroups... Win most of the cards I would have recommended in the list you provided Sunforger activation.... Creatures to target and enough spells to be pertinent, community leader and... Any other creature to trigger Curio, perform Dockside-Curio loop to generate infinite Treasures, to find Curio, professor... A burst of cards, but what are you looking to actually draw activation thereafter equip Sunforger to creature. Product Description this is a concession to the fact that my playgroup prefers grindier games that n't! To my hand at the beginning of your next upkeep, you can build around her in a few.! Will require TappedOut.js included in your hand and have nothing else to a., hold priority and cast Theft to re-equip Sunforger again actually a strong! Has become the focus of a popular Standard deck, and these cards do WORK optimized commander with! Most of the draw can impact how games go cycle these over feather, the redeemed combo over value.

Stan And Jan Berenstain Awards, Yakuza 0 Dragon Style How To Use, Articles F