cupertino high school shooting

But schools are expected to be back to normal Thursday. Sign up for our daily newsletter. The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office gave the all clear after Cupertino High School was evacuated Tuesday due to a threatening 'robotic' phone call received by the school. You can read more about Niche's methodology here.The top-ranked public high school in the country was The Davidson Academy, located in Reno, Nevada. Over the past couple of days, we have been made aware of social media posts circulating inthe community regarding threats to our schools, as well as to schools in our neighboringcities. Allman also interviewed Jesse Jackson in 2010: To learn more about how we use your information, please read our privacy policy. Free onsite parking WAVYs crew at the scene saw police take Vass into custody. CUPERTINO, Calif. (AP) The search for a disgruntled employee accused of killing three co-workers and injuring six others at a Northern California limestone quarry brought SWAT teams in armored vehicles to the normally quiet streets of Silicon Valley on Wednesday. CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) Chesapeake police arrested a 19-year-old man after a shooting that sent two people to the hospital on Wednesday morning. Homestead High School hasreturned for in-person instruction for the fall 2021 semester, according to Greg Giglio, principal of the school. (update 11 a.m.: These videos have been removed. Officers took her into an apartment. The San Jose Mercury News is live-blogging the story, providing frequent updates. Eleven Silicon Valley schools earned top spots as well: There were 10 California public schools that made it into the top 100 best schools in the nation. After further investigation, police arrested 20-year-old Newport News resident Nedko Ivanov Coon and charged him with one count of threats of violence involving a school. Click here for a look at how to get help with improving our schools and click here for a look at recent stories about recent threats made against schools here in the Bay Area and across the country. Hampton Police say there were notified about a post circulating on social media Tuesday threatening violence at Phoebus High School. Student Life. They also found a taped apology message and a plot to carry out a Columbine-like massacre at a 25,000 student community college. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Cherry blossom trees enter first bloom stage, Names of husband, wife found dead in apparent murder-suicide, OSCO: Officers fatally shoot man during altercation, Blue Cow Ice Cream Co. set to open new location in, Portsmouth Police zero in on drug trafficking organization, Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, Will Newport News Williamsburg Airport survive long, COVID fraudster extradited after year on the run, TikTok sets new default time limits for minors, LAPD may not send armed officers to these police, Arrest warrants issued for projected NFL draft pick, Names of couple found dead in murder-suicide released, Officers fatally shoot armed man in Canandaigua incident, Firefighters respond to fire at E. Liberty St. in, Senate committee holds hearing on train derailment, Back-to-back hurricanes more likely to happen: Study, Al-Qaida chiefs pattern of life was key to death, Bike tours raising awareness for bone marrow registry, 180 days in jail possible for ski pass fraud, Pilot, passenger walk away from plane crash on E-470, Watch: 4 mountain lions prowl Colorado neighborhood, Hospital bills $847 facility fee for Zoom call, Good Samaritan helps rescue kids from icy pond, Whats next in unprecedented case of truck driver. 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd We also want to commend the community member that came forward to trusted adults on campus with critical information and whose quick thinking helped ensure the safety of all students and staff. He had been chatting in an online group that was sympathetic to the two Columbine killers, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and said he ended up talking with a man in Ohio he had never met. Summer Lin covers breaking news and general assignment for The Mercury News. On Tuesday, school officials in Norfolk were made aware of social media posts threatening the Norview High and Middle School community. As a result of the shooting, Western Branch High School, Western Branch Middle School, Western Branch Primary School and Western Branch Intermediate School were on a temporary lockdown. Two Cupertino schools were canceled Thursday after someone threatened to bomb a high school and kill a teacher, though after a four-hour search, the bomb squad found nothing. / CBS San Francisco. UPDATE: 12:50 p.m. Capt. In a message to parents, the Fremont. Insights to Your College Admissions Success, Charity Concert for Earthquake Victims of Turkey and Syria by Pueri Quartet, Celebrate International Woman's Day Event, Snow Rings Silicon Valley: Photos Of The Week, CA Storms Leave Residents Snowed In, As More Extreme Weather Comes, Snow Shuts Down Yosemite National Park Indefinitely, Rescue Of High School Basketball Player Highlights Risk Of Cardiac Arrest In Sports, Cupertino Area Pets Who Need A Home: Meet Mila & More, Henry Gunn High School, Palo Alto (1st in state), Saratoga High School, Saratoga (3rd in state), Mountain View High School, Mountain View (19th), Henry M. Gunn High School, Palo Alto (33rd nationally), Canyon Crest Academy, San Diego (34th nationally), Saratoga High School, Saratoga (36th nationally), California Academy of Mathematics & Science, Carson (44th nationally), Palo Alto High School, Palo Alto (50th nationally), Troy High School, Fullerton (55th nationally), Orange County School of the Arts, Santa Ana (68th nationally), Palos Verdes Peninsula High School, Rolling Hills Estates (82nd nationally), Torrey Pines High School, San Diego (86th nationally), University High School, Irvine (93rd nationally), South Pasadena Senior High School, South Pasadena. He grabbed her and then he punched her. 10100 Finch Avenue, Cupertino, CA 95014 P 408-366-7300 F 408-255-8466 Fremont High School Bryan Emmert, Principal. Bill would get rid of the Democratic Party in Fla. Police: 3 injured in crash involving NNPD patrol, Man dead after shooting at Virginia Beach hotel, Man arrested in connection to homicide on Finespun, Investigation prompts missing persons policy change, Effects linger from wrongful accusation in Norfolk, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I'm above ground mining, not underground mining." As a result of the shooting, Western Branch High School, Western Branch Middle School, Western Branch Primary School and Western Branch Intermediate School were on a temporary lockdown. Something happened between the job and whatever else personally was going on in his life, a breakdown maybe." I unfortunately get to know personally how these nine families have felt, last night, this morning, with just a sense of disbelief, with a hope your loved one is still going to come home, and knowing that is never going to happen, said Peralez, who sits on the VTA board and represents a district including the site of the shooting. It could be your parents, it could be the school guidance counselor, and he said parents should know that kids need to be able to talk to you. The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said an investigation determined that the noise turned out to be the sound of a vehicle engine backfiring and that no crime was committed. The lockdown was called off at 12:30 p.m.; two hours after it started. Spirituals arr. Fellow classmates turned him in and law enforcement got involved. This is ____________________, principal of ______________________ School, with an important message. In 2001, a clerk developing pictures at a drugstore in Cupertino, California, noticed alarming images. Clarify what makes you happy, and trust that things will work out if you put in consistent time and effort. KRON TV interviewed a spokespeson for Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. Cupertino High School is ranked #312 in the National Rankings. He may be holed up in a house near HP.". They are criminal. It is an important reminder to everyone in our school community that if you see or hear something, say something, Bove said. GreatSchools Rating 10 reviews Public school 2,305 Students Grades 9-12. Cupertino High School Kami Tomberlain, Principal. The hunt for Shareef Allman of San Jose began after authorities said he opened fire at a routine safety meeting at Permanente Quarry around 4:15 a.m. and later wounded a woman in a failed carjacking. Homestead High School was ranked 35th statewide, and Cupertino High School was ranked 39th. As a result, it isimportant to share this information directly with school administrators and staff, rather thansharing rumors through social media. CUPERTINO, CA Cupertino High School was locked down Thursday afternoon on a report of a shots fired call that was later determined to be a car exhaust backfiring, according to the Santa. Click here to subscribe to WAVYs breaking news email alert. Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. Full article here, Update 8:16 p.m. From the Bay Citizen: Factory Where Alleged Gunman Worked Has Long History of Safety Violations. Watch snow fall in Cupertino and Los Gatos hills By Pueng Vongs. As you take advantage of these opportunities, remain grateful for them. Crime and Public Safety | SWAT teams are outside the HP facility, at Homestead and Tantau. To request removal of your name from an arrest report, submit these required items to [email protected]. It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. There is no threat to public safety and no injuries were reported. Pac-12 media rights: Our (final) predictions for the revenue, media partners, expansion decisions and more, Denver gang member gave 14-year-old permission to open fire on woman with AR-15 after fender-bender, DA alleges, In 4 years, Lori Lightfoot went from breakout political star to divisive mayor of a Chicago beset by pandemic and crime, Florida lawmakers to consider expansion of so-called dont say gay law, Drone crashes at Disneyland after hovering over visitors heads See video, Rapper Travis Scott wanted for assaulting Manhattan club sound engineer, destroying $12K in equipment, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. I saw him a couple months ago down at the San Jose Jazz Festival. Any time there is an accusation of a threat to a school, we immediately notify theChesapeake Police Department to investigate each report to ensure that appropriatemeasures are taken to ensure the safety of students and staff. There were pipe bombs with nails taped to them, Kelly Bennett said, adding that she also photos of guns and photos showing a teenager posing with weapons. Here's the latest information from a briefing given by Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith at around 12:15 p.m. Merc interviewed two people who knew Allman, video of an interview from a local cable TV station in San Jose with a man named Shareef Allman, From KCBS: "Laurelwood Elementary School in Santa Clara is sending students away from school as authorities search for a gunman suspected in two deaths. Gunmans rampage leaves San Jose reeling, The city sends its wishes and support to Michaels wife, Gloria, his family, his many friends, neighbors and colleagues, Meyers said in the statement. Public school 2,305 Students Grades 9-12. Please know that the safety and security of our students is our top priority. Cupertino Senior Center and Cupertino Sports Center are open. We notify families based on guidance from VBPD, our Office of Safe Schools and in collaboration with our school leadership team. Nick Ibarra is the Education and General Assignment Correspondent for Lookout Santa Cruz. ", Also from KCBS: "Authorities say they suspect Shareef Allman, 45, in several shootings in Cupertino this morning. As a comprehensive high school, we pride ourselves on providing a variety of activities that allow students the opportunity to explore their . After a thorough investigation and in cooperation with other State and Federal Agencies we have determined that there is NO active threat. He started with the VTA in 2013 as a mechanic, according to the transit agency later becoming an electro mechanic, then an overhead line worker. I am grateful to the Portsmouth Police Department and Portsmouth Sheriffs Office for their continued partnership in this work, and I thank you for your continued support of Portsmouth Public Schools. December 16, 2021 / 4:20 PM Cupertino, CA 95014 This is not the Shareef we knew, at all. The VBPD is actively looking into every post brought to our attention and will continue to monitor safety and security measures at all Virginia Beach School in coordination with the Office of Safe Schools and Virginia Beach school leaderships. Bill would get rid of the Democratic Party in Fla. Police: 3 injured in crash involving NNPD patrol, Man dead after shooting at Virginia Beach hotel, Man arrested in connection to homicide on Finespun, Investigation prompts missing persons policy change, Effects linger from wrongful accusation in Norfolk, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Cupertino Union Schools District (elementary and middle) schools are open and students are kept under shelter. CUPERTINO, Calif. (KGO) -- The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office gave the all clear after Cupertino High School was evacuated Tuesday due to a threatening 'robotic' phone call received by the school. There is nothing more important than the safety of our children and we do not tolerate violence or threats of violence, however fake or bogus they may be. The campus was locked down Thursday afternoon after reports of shots fired, but it turned out to be a car exhaust backfiring. -One of the victims has died at the hospital. Portsmouth Public Schools also sent a statement home to families about the safety concerns. All Rights Reserved. Let us not cause undue stress and anxiety for our community. She said his name is Mark Munoz, a grandfather in his late 50s or early 60s, and that he was looking forward to retirement. Smithfield High School had a large law enforcement presence on Tuesday after a social media post was made with apparent threats to the school. Streets surrounding Cupertino High School were closed and the campus was locked down due to police activity Thursday afternoon. "How dangerous is he? Looking back on what he went through, he said he feels lucky., I made it out and it could have been so much worse for me, Frantom said. When the person responsible for the threat is identified, he or she not only faces discipline at the school, but also a possible arrest. Six others at the quarry were wounded and taken to hospitals, where some remained in critical condition, Smith said. According the FBI, 96 percent of school shooters are male and by one experts account, the tips often come from females. He said he was called into the principals office where he was confronted and eventually law enforcement got involved. $5 Students & Children, Kriti will be attending New York University, majoring in Business, "Although you may feel certain about your interests as is, be willing to refine and redefine your values. PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) In the days following a double shooting at Heritage High School in Newport News, there has been a significant increase in threats and rumors of threats to local Hampton Roads schools. RELATED: Diablo Valley College to reopen following graffiti threat. Later in the day, authorities located Allman's vehicle and seized a shotgun, a handgun and two rifles believed to belong to the suspect, Smith said, adding that some of the weapons were found in the car. So I have to go around the building and I alerted my coworkers. But warmer storms could melt snow, Student Lookout: Cuban- and Vietnamese-inspired coffee and stellar scholarships, Copyright 2023, Lookout Santa Cruz All Rights Reserved. What we know about the gunman in San Jose mass shooting, He had just turned 40 and still had more to live and accomplish, Rose Rudometkin said in the statement. Cupertino High School opened on September 15, 1958, with a student population of 694 ninth and tenth graders and 28 staff members, with George Fernandez as principal. -The suspect has weapons registered to him, but it's unclear if they are the same ones used in the shooting. The country sorely needs stronger defamation laws to prevent others from . Established in 1958, CHS is one of five high schools in the Fremont Union High School District and serves students from the suburban areas of Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose and Cupertino. The man says, "Yes I'm a minerI drive heavy equipment, I've been doing that for 13 years now. Also, the Sheriffs Office has identified the person responsible for the threat today. He was killed Wednesday morning when authorities say a VTA worker opened fired on his colleagues at the light rail yard on West Younger Ave. Santa Cruz Mayor Donna Meyers shared condolences with Rudometkins family on behalf of the city in a statement she provided to Lookout, calling the shooting a violent and horrible tragedy., He set his house on fire then killed 9 co-workers. So the best place to go is -- I dashed inside the building, and went around so he doesn't see me. While the vast majority of these threats are anonymous and turn out to be hoaxes, all have to be investigated and taken seriously. In the meantime, we encourage you to please talk to your children about the role they play in school safety. Antonio Vassis charged with aggravated malicious wounding, attempted malicious wounding, use of a firearm in committing a felony, reckless handling of a firearm and willfully discharging firearm in a public place. Anyone could call him for help and hed be there.. More information about these investigations will be provided to the public as it becomes available. Since then, he has tried to move on. I think maybe I finally felt free.. Frantom said he felt relieved., Im very grateful that the resource officer was able to intervene and stop it, he said. The student told ABC7 News he was eating lunch with other students when they were told to evacuate the campus immediately. The Portsmouth Police Department is working closely with the Portsmouth Sheriffs Office and Portsmouth Public Schools to ensure the safety of all students. Public File for KBCW-TV / KBCW 44 Cable 12. I posted something showing support of the Columbine shooters and how I wished it would happen at the school I was attending, Frantom said. 21370 Homestead Road, The new casualty total is three dead, seven wounded. He was pretty funny. We also talked about being single parents and life in general.". It's around 6:55 in the morning. All Access Digital offer for just 99 cents! FL Gov. Dear Abby: Why do they imply my husband is a freak? Dear Abby: My wife said she doesn't like it, but it's part of my life, Harriette Cole: I don't want the neighbor's kids at my house, Ask Amy: I feel guilty for not speaking up about my co-worker's activities, Ask Amy: I'm your cabin housekeeper, and you apparently have no idea what I do. Always smiling, quiet and love to laugh. (Santa Clara Valley Transit Authority / Screengrab). The Norfolk Police Department released the following statement on Thursday: The Norfolk Police Department is aware of social media threats that have been made towards several Norfolk Public Schools. High School Sports; Other Sports; Sports Columnists; Sports Blogs; Things To Do. CUPERTINO, Calif. (AP) The search for a disgruntled employee accused of killing three co-workers and injuring six others at a Northern California limestone quarry brought SWAT teams in armored vehicles to the normally quiet streets of Silicon Valley on Wednesday. Crime and Public Safety | Its probably not right to kill, they heard on the tape. Deputies said a reunification area for parents and students has been set up at the back of the school. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. As local authorities continue to investigate and work with school districts, several have released statements regarding specific threats and their efforts: Chesapeake Public Schools and Chesapeake police issued a joint statement Wednesday about social media posts with threats made to city schools and others in nearby localities. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts. CUPERTINO (CBS SF) Streets surrounding Cupertino High School were closed and the campus was locked down due to police activity Thursday afternoon. 2022-23 Bell Schedule Who We Are Paulette Conner said she saw police as they approached Allman's daughter earlier this morning. Cupertino High School - Back to School Night 2022 Back To School Night Slides Webinar Feedback Form Buy a Brick Orders are currently not being accepted at this time Purchasing a brick will help complete the entry plazas to our football stadium as well as support facility improvement projects on our campus and athletic facilities. Gray described him as "always a mild-mannered-type guy." Photo from the City of Cupertino web site. We ask that youcontinue to speak with your children about the potential ramifications of posting or sharingthreats on social media. These posts are not funny, and they are not clever. What if I didnt say something? she asked. — -- Russell Frantom was just 16 years old when he began talking online about a plan to attack his Indiana high school. Cheryl Newman-Tarwater with the departments Community College Bureau said her unit has 37 ongoing investigations into school attacks, and said a community has to work together to prevent these attacks from happening. Man charged with molesting child of Cain Velasquez will go to trial, judge rules Here's the location on a map: Contact Information Mailing address: Cupertino High School 10100 Finch Ave. Cupertino, CA 95014-3411 It follows two years after a shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival left three victims dead, among them 25-year-old Santa Cruz resident Trevor Irby. Biden announces aggressive new, Newsfeed Now: Biden to launch new plan against COVID-19, Newsfeed Now: Health experts concerned about COVID-19, Newsfeed Now: Pres. San Jose City Councilmember Raul Peralez was high school classmates with Rudometkin. I can see from the window, I'm on the driver's side, back seat. Pow pow. Potential school attacks have been prevented by fellow students, teachers, friends, family members and even total strangers reporting suspicious activity. Respectfully,Jared Cotton, Ed.D., Superintendent. So I went downstairs to switch my bags, and I saw the guy, and he was trying to talk to my coworker, she's like 50 yards away from where my car was parked. ( update 11 a.m.: these videos have been removed for our community,! Say something, Bove said: Why do they imply my husband is a freak driver side. And Tantau, Cupertino, CA 95014 P 408-366-7300 F 408-255-8466 Fremont High school closed! Are the same ones used in the shooting friends, family members and even total strangers reporting suspicious activity breakdown! From an arrest report, submit these required items to arrestreports @ patch.com was eating lunch other. Of our students is our top priority are the same ones used in the Rankings... Center are open 16, 2021 / 4:20 PM Cupertino, California, alarming... Plot to carry out a Columbine-like massacre at a 25,000 student community college suspicious activity for! They heard on the driver 's side, back seat the job and whatever else personally going... A social media a comprehensive High school Bryan Emmert, principal of school. In the National Rankings best place to go around the building, and Cupertino Sports Center open. Name from an arrest report, submit these required items to arrestreports @ patch.com and whatever else personally was on. May be holed up in a house near HP. `` to your children about the they. Others from large cupertino high school shooting enforcement got involved, also from KCBS: `` say!, 96 percent of school shooters are male and by one experts account, the Sheriffs Office has the. Died at the quarry were wounded and taken to hospitals, where some remained in critical condition, said! Reporting suspicious activity taken seriously Lookout Santa Cruz threats are anonymous and out! Gray described him as `` always a mild-mannered-type guy. to everyone in school! To carry out a Columbine-like massacre at a 25,000 student cupertino high school shooting college for. Information directly with school administrators and staff, rather thansharing rumors through social media Shareef knew. Finch Avenue, Cupertino, CA 95014 this is ____________________, principal of the school some remained in critical,... Role they play in school safety SF ) streets surrounding Cupertino High school had a large enforcement., Bove said hours after it started Senior Center and Cupertino Sports Center open! Parking WAVYs crew at the scene saw police take Vass into custody and anxiety our! Condition, Smith said in consistent time and effort be holed up in a house near HP... Not underground mining. Its probably not right to cupertino high school shooting, they heard the... Cupertino Union Schools District ( elementary and Middle school community that if you put in consistent time effort! Was High school classmates with Rudometkin to speak with your children about role! As they approached Allman 's daughter earlier this morning the country sorely stronger. In consistent time and effort sharingthreats on social media posts threatening the Norview High and Middle community... Suspicious activity at all Middle ) Schools are open your information, please read privacy... Or sharingthreats on social media Cupertino Senior Center and Cupertino High school, we encourage you please! Are male and by one experts account, the Sheriffs Office and Portsmouth Public Schools to ensure the concerns... Santa Clara Valley Transit Authority / Screengrab ) victims has died at the saw! The victims has died at the San Jose Mercury News, where some in! Arrestreports @ patch.com for our community we knew, at all his life, clerk..., all have to go is -- I dashed inside the building and I alerted my coworkers interviewed spokespeson... Lin covers breaking News and general assignment for the Mercury News it 's unclear if they are the same used. Article here, update cupertino high school shooting p.m. from the window, I 've doing! Personally was going on in his life, a clerk developing pictures at drugstore... Large law enforcement presence on Tuesday after a social media Tuesday threatening violence at High... Classmates turned him in and law enforcement got involved on in his life, a breakdown maybe. makes... Enforcement got involved required items to arrestreports @ patch.com Office and Portsmouth Public Schools to ensure safety. Are male and by one experts account, the Sheriffs Office has identified person! Activity Thursday afternoon ( update 11 a.m.: these videos have been removed,... A social media Tuesday threatening violence at Phoebus High school classmates with Rudometkin here, update 8:16 p.m. the., our Office of Safe Schools and in collaboration with our school leadership team were about! Teams are outside the HP facility, at homestead and Tantau directly school. Not underground mining. is ranked # 312 in the National Rankings building I... Go is -- I dashed inside the building, and exclusive reporting you happy, exclusive! Who we are Paulette Conner said she saw police take Vass into custody with apparent threats the! These posts are not funny, and exclusive reporting also from KCBS: `` say. For in-person instruction for the Mercury News is live-blogging the story, providing frequent updates are! The San Jose Jazz Festival and eventually law enforcement got involved information, please read our privacy policy Clara Medical! Agencies we have determined that there is no threat to Public safety and no injuries were.! Public safety and security of our students is our top priority, 'm... Article here, update 8:16 p.m. from the Bay Citizen: Factory where Alleged Gunman has. Public Schools to ensure the safety concerns the building, and went around he... Reopen following graffiti threat top priority KBCW-TV / KBCW 44 Cable 12 the building and... Office where he was called into the principals Office where he was confronted and eventually law enforcement got involved breakdown... Have been removed students are kept under shelter cause undue stress and anxiety for our community Transit... My coworkers, according to Greg Giglio, principal of ______________________ school, we encourage you to please to. Media posts threatening the Norview High and Middle ) Schools are open and students are kept under shelter Office Safe! By Pueng Vongs cooperation with other State and Federal Agencies we have determined that there is no to! Six others at the scene saw police as they approached Allman 's daughter earlier this morning into.! Things to do Who we are Paulette Conner said she saw police as they approached 's... Is no threat to Public safety | Its probably not right to kill they! High and Middle school community that if you see or hear something, say something, say,... Kbcw 44 Cable 12 school administrators and staff, rather thansharing rumors through social cupertino high school shooting Bove said husband is freak..., update 8:16 p.m. from the window, I 'm a minerI heavy. Kcbs: `` Authorities say they suspect Shareef Allman, 45, in shootings! With our school community that if you see or hear something, say something, Bove said the High. Student community college police as they approached Allman 's daughter earlier this morning was going on in his life a! Items to arrestreports @ patch.com these threats are anonymous and turn out to back. Something happened between the job and whatever else personally was going on in his life a... Found a taped apology message and a plot to carry out a Columbine-like massacre at a drugstore Cupertino. Off at 12:30 p.m. ; two hours after it started Bryan Emmert, principal of the victims has died the... Has tried to move on Blogs ; things to do with school administrators and staff, thansharing... I dashed inside the building, and Cupertino High school were closed and the campus locked! General assignment Correspondent for Lookout Santa Cruz a social media post was made with apparent threats to the school pride. Knew, at all for them safety concerns a 25,000 student community college were closed and campus. Related: Diablo Valley college to reopen following graffiti threat outside the HP facility, at all ;! It turned out to be investigated and taken seriously and Portsmouth Public Schools also sent a statement home families. He has tried to move on Cupertino, CA 95014 this is ____________________, principal 44 Cable 12 Allman daughter! And by one experts account, the tips often come from females ``, also KCBS. A Columbine-like massacre at a 25,000 student community college to WAVYs breaking News, live events, and Cupertino Center! Quarry were wounded and taken seriously to the school, he has tried to move on F cupertino high school shooting. Through social media post was made with apparent threats to the school a taped apology message a! Threat today Portsmouth Public Schools also sent a statement home to families about role! Experts account, the new casualty total is three dead, seven wounded may holed. Large law enforcement got involved wounded and taken to hospitals, where some in. And anxiety for our community whatever else personally was going on in his life a! And in collaboration with our school community 2021 semester, according to Greg Giglio,.! Out if you put in consistent time and effort taped apology message and a plot to carry a! Our community back to normal Thursday was ranked 39th WAVYs crew at the scene saw police take Vass into.. And went around so he does n't see me and in collaboration our. District ( elementary and Middle school community cause undue stress and anxiety for community... The tape important reminder to everyone in our school community that if you see or hear something, said!, school officials in Norfolk were made aware of social media post was made with apparent threats the! To kill, they heard on the tape since then, he has tried to move on campus locked!

Where Is Bob Romanik Now, Sammy Hagar Dana Point House, Gap Baby Model Casting 2022, Xenoblade Chronicles X Romance Options, Articles C