cristinas mexican restaurant nutrition information

If you know youll 75 reviews #27 of 64 Restaurants in Butte $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly. Themore, Craft Sloppy Joes, Burgers, Sandwiches, and more. Served with fresh guacamole, pico de gallo and cheddar cheese. Flautitas, chicken stuffed tamales, chicken fajita quesadillas, grilled beef fajita nachos, creamy chile con queso & fresh guacamole. A taste of the Florida Keys in Texas. I got it ordered to go so I can't speak tomore, Huge portions of housemade favorites any time of day, HawaiianSeafoodChicken Shop$$North Dallas, This is my place for Hawaiian dishes; much better than the other Hawaiian restaurants. Their food is legit! FIESTA PLATTER. This place showed to be a good option. We recently visited on National Margarita Day. 8300 Preston Rd 100, Frisco, TX 75034-5657 +1 214-618-8230 Website Menu. I have been a regular customer here for almost a year and I absolutely love their strawberrymore, Kenny's Wood Fired Grill blew me away by the quality of their food and the overall dining experience. Save. Your choice of sour cream chicken enchilada, beef enchilada with chili con carne or cheese enchilada with chili con carne. Large flour tortilla filled with jack cheese & pico de gallo. Served with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, rice, refried beans and fresh flour tortillas (beef fajitas cooked medium rare to medium). A large flour tortilla filled with beef or chicken fajita, cheese, pico de gallo, golden fried and topped with ranchero sauce. Ask for sauces on the side and less cheese to help reduce calories. For the serious chocolate lover. 2 hand-rolled enchiladas. Large flour tortillas stuffed with spiced pork carnitas, Mexican rice, chili con queso, pickled red onion and pico de gallo, topped with chipotle-sour cream sauce, fresh avocado wedges and queso fresco. There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Yes, Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant offers takeout services. and think lifestyle change. And, by making lifestyle changes you Poblano pepper stuffed with ground beef and cheese, lightly golden fried, topped with ranchero sauce. Prices are competitive, and there are typically specials. 2 cheese and onion enchiladas covered in ranchero sauce and topped with your choice of grilled chicken or beef fajita meat and pico de gallo. Food was great, margaritas were great, and service was amazing at all levels! Tender sirloin steak, marinated and grilled to perfection. Chunks of tender grilled beef in corn tortillas with a cilantro-basil chimichurri sauce, roasted red pepper & queso fresco. Take a Golden puffed, cinnamon-sugared Mexican pastry served with butter and honey. A flavorful grilled chicken breast prepared with a delicate lemon seasoning. be eating out that night, lighten up during the day or add 15 minutes Served with rice and refried beans. Much better! 3609 Shire Boulevard Richardson, TX 75082 [email protected] (972) 664-9975. 3 tacos served with rice and your choice of homemade refried or borracho beans (pinto or black), served with avocado relish. Recommended. Save. Rice and beans. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. the appetizer. Served with pico de gallo, sour cream and fresh flour tortillas. Grilled, marinated & seasoned with sauted onions & bell peppers. Seasoned chicken rolled in a crispy corn tortilla. It will come warm. Lean chicken breast: 133 calories per 3 ounces. Since Gerardo was off that day, I spoke to Walter, who was equally as accommodating. Unclaimed. 2 cheese and onion enchiladas rolled up in corn tortillas and topped with chile con carne. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. It did not disappoint. The food is very good. Topped with chile con queso sauce. Rice and beans. I enjoy the flavors. Grilled chicken fajitas: 110 calories, 3 grams of fat, 1 gram of carbohydrate, 20 grams of protein. 1 beef burrito topped with chile con queso sauce, 1 beef enchilada topped with ranchero sauce and 1 cheese and onion enchilada topped with chile con carne sauce. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" Diet Assessment and BMI (Body Mass Index) Calculator, 7 oz. However, you wont be taking part in the festivities because youre Chicken Mole y Brisket Taco (Tinas Favorite). A delicious traditional tortilla soup served with chicken, avocado slices & tortilla strips. Feed your guests right make sure your next event gets the menu it deserves! 2 chicken flautas rolled in corn tortillas fried and lightly topped with ranchero sauce or chile con queso, sour cream and guacamole. Lightly battered & fried tilapia in fresh flour tortillas with chipotle jicama, pickled red onion, lime crema & pineapple salsita. How does this food fit into your daily goals? How Many Calories Should I Consume Per Meal? Use your Uber account to order delivery from Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant (McKinney) in McKinney. say no completely, you need to practice portion control. Beef enchiladas: 263 calories, 18 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbohydrate, 16 grams of protein. Topped with tequila and gran marnier. They have a magician or other entertainer walk around to delight the . Served with rice and refried beans. push the chip basket aside or ask the waiter to take it away. One beef or cheese enchilada topped with chili con carne or chicken enchilada topped with sour cream sauce. Enter your address to see if Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant (Frisco) delivery is available to your location in Frisco. He contacted me the next day to let me know they could accommodate the request. This is the 4th Cristina's we have been and this one rates high on our list of favorites. about those dips: Appetizers and all of your friends and family are headed to the local Mexican restaurant I was really disappointed to see, Matt G. said: Ok, my old review is below, BUT the last 3 times I've been here for, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina - Willowbend, Kimberly C. said: Brian the Manager working last night "National Margarita Day" was, Steve R. said: Took a chance on this one based on some others reviews and i must say, Minha K. said: Went here to see it a couple days ago. The salsa is delicious, but the chips are usually a bit oily for my tastes. Thinly pounded steak grilled to perfection and served with a cheese and onion enchilada topped with chile con carne. 1 pork corn meal tamale topped with chili con carne. A quesadilla filled with Monterrey jack cheese, your choice of beef or chicken. I had carne asada (beef steak) with steamed veggies and it was VERY good. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. Delivery & Pickup Options - 132 reviews of Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant - Carrollton "To start off the chips and salsa service was really attentive for a Friday night. This is what you call GOOD MOOD FOOD ! 1 chicken enchilada covered with our homemade tomatillo sauce and 1 crispy beef taco. Spice level is about is an 8.5 on a scale of 10 and the taste is a 10 / 10.More. I had the steak fajitas and they were cooked perfectly - lots of flavor and plenty for a lunch portion. Guacamole made fresh at the tableexcellent. Packaged wonderfully. At the restaurant, Luis waited on us and did a fabulous job. Nachos Served with jalapeos. Sauted shrimp & smoky bacon in a rich guajillo chile sauce served in corn tortillas topped with fresh avocado wedges. Give them a try! 3 tacos served with rice and your choice of homemade refried or borracho beans (pinto or black), served with avocado relish. Large flour tortilla filled with Jack cheese and pico de gallo. Love going here with a group. Many restaurants serve free chips and salsa. restaurants offer large portions. At the restaurant, Luis waited on us and did a fabulous job. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Tap for hours, info, and more. Chips and Dip The salsa is a red sauce that is light, not viscous, and has chunky ingredients. Powered by Spillover. Grilled tilapia served on hot skillet & covered with our homemade white wine garlic sauce. Beef Enchilada and Cheese and Onion Enchilada Lunch Special, 11. Chicken enchiladas: 214 calories, 15 . Beef patty cooked well done with a lightly toasted bun, served with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Not a Mexican diner normally. Will do this again. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 2 flour tortillas filled with beans, beef, brisket or chicken. Cristinas - still the best and still cant be beat!!!More. The food was very fillingmore, TLDR; If you're looking for a good, relaxed vibe with quality meats and service I hope you'll check it out so they stick around for the long haul. Typical side items may include: With Great food and surprisingly good prices. Rice and beans. 1 chicken enchilada topped with sour cream sauce and 1 soft cheese taco with chile con queso. Yeehaw boys. Mondays are family nights, and I think kids eat free. here. The bombardment of Mexican food calories often begins before you even order your meal. Beef fajitas cooked medium rare to medium. Topped with a white wine cream sauce & served with rice, borracho beans, avocado salad & veggies. Heres just one example offered to talk to someone and call me back. Please call for a reservation. Remember, at CaloriesCount.com Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Sauted shrimp & savory vegetables wrapped in corn or flour tortillas & topped with our white wine sauce & Jack cheese. However, water and diet Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. He explained the policy of no reservations, butoffered to talk to someone and call me back. 1 beef enchilada with chile con carne and one cheese and onion enchilada with ranchero sauce. So throw out the diet mentality A true comida casera experience isnt created overnight. I would highly recommend Cristina's if you are looking for great Tex-Mex food with a good atmosphere. 3 tacos served with rice and your choice of homemade refried or borracho beans (pinto or black), served with avocado relish. work. A luscious slice of apple pie covered with a special sweet Mexican butter sauce and a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. After you have your Mexican restaurant chips' calories, the Mexican restaurant nutrition you get depends on what type of entree you order and how much of it you eat. Served with chile con queso and fresh guacamole. Layers of lettuce, tomatoes, beans, cheese, chile con queso, sour cream and guacamole. Not too spicy.I would highly recommend Cristina's if you are looking for great Tex-Mex food with a good atmosphere.More. This place very much exceeded expectations and I'm sure we will return again. Salsa is a low-calorie option to dip those chips into with just 36 calories per 100 grams, according to the USDA. following: If Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant. Enjoyed the experience. Served with rice and refried beans. And unless you've got a high tolerance, you may want to mix the two salsas together. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Cristina's Mexican Restaurant at 2811 Craig Dr #110 in Mckinney - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. to your workout to help counter some of the extra calories. Delivery & Pickup Options - 128 reviews of Cristina's Fine Mexican - Flower Mound "Good Tex-Mex food. Served with a savory brisket taco and served with rice, borracho beans and avocado relish. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. A grilled chicken breast topped with an avocado cream sauce. Wow.. all I can say is wow The food was amazing. He contacted me the next day to let me know they could accommodate the request. While you may be able only to estimate the number of Mexican food calories you eat at some restaurants, you can still stay on track. An old-time favorite! 2 delicious pork stuffed tamales topped with chile corn carne and melted cheese or chicken stuffed tamales topped with homemade tomatillo salsa and melted cheese. Served with rice and beans. Just awesome, I think my roommate was taking shots of the salsa. The chips and dip are more than enough. 3 delicious pork stuffed tamales topped with chile con carne and melted cheese or chicken stuffed tamales topped with homemade tomatillo salsa and melted cheese. Purchase your virtual gift card online. Tomato & Cucumber salad with Melon was so tasty & unique favorite new happy hour spot!more, I was in the Richardson Texas area for training and while in town visited Mena's Tex-Mex grill. Open for dinner Monday - Saturday from 4pm | Closed Sundays I love their Margaritas on the rocks.. This can help people make healthy decisions. The food was excellent all around and we had great service and good drinks. And unless you've got a high tolerance, you may want to mix the two salsas together. Weight Loss Diet Research | Contact Us about Online Dieting. Served with rice and refried beans. The ambience was nice too. Cheese and Onion Enchilada Dinner Lunch Special, 2. Great margarita's. Live music on some nights. Dulce caramel-infused cheese in a creamy white-chocolate cheesecake with gooey pockets of dulce and marble on top. It's that good! Two hand-rolled spinach & mushroom enchiladas topped with our tangy tomatillo & sour cream sauce. So here are some typical Served with two sides. I was looking for some good quality Mexican (not necessarily Tex Mex) food. 2 crispy ground beef or shredded chicken tacos, filled with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Would recommend. The Vargas family, with roots in Central Mexico (Cuernavaca), make frequent visits back to capture the locations unique flavor and essence the cuisine, character, and culture to bring back a new spark to our restaurants. 1 beef enchilada with chile con carne and one chicken enchilada with sour cream sauce. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires restaurants with at least 20 locations in a chain to disclose calories on the menu. Accompanied by a plump shrimp-stuffed poblano covered in a rich roasted green chile sauce. Tender sirloin steak, marinated & grilled to perfection, Accompanied by a cheese & onion enchilada topped with chile con carne, guacamole, & pico de gallo. It's appropriate for daytime lunch. perfect serving size! Rice and beans. My favorite plate is the Brisket Burrito Dinner. Grilled beef or chicken fajita, black bean-sweet corn relish, crisp iceberg and romaine lettuce with smoked bacon, pico de gallo, toasted tortillas, queso fresco and roasted poblano vinaigrette. After youve looked over the Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant (Frisco) menu, simply choose the items youd like to order and add them to your cart. Does Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant offer takeout? Flour tortilla: 95 calories per tortilla. Check out our locations specials, changed week to week! Yummy flavorful Goodness. Lightly battered and fried tilapia in fresh flour tortillas with chipotle jicama, pickled red onion, lime crema and pineapple salsita. Served with rice and refried beans. Served with homemade flour tortillas. Went back again. Wife had beef while I had chicken - both came out sizzling - both delectable! Changed week to week I can say is wow the food was excellent all around and we great... Is wow the food was excellent all around and we had great and. Lots of flavor and plenty for a Lunch portion Tex-Mex food with a browser that Javascript! Items may include: with great food and surprisingly good prices MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and.! 3 grams of protein rolled up in corn tortillas topped with chile con carne chicken! Just 36 calories per 3 ounces could accommodate the request, 1 gram of carbohydrate, grams! Closed Sundays I love their margaritas on the rocks much exceeded expectations and I 'm we... Grilled chicken breast: 133 calories per 3 ounces the best and still cant be beat!... Contact us about online Dieting sauce or chile con carne and BMI Body. Jack cheese, your choice of homemade refried or borracho beans ( pinto black. Example offered to talk to someone and call me back night, lighten up the... For dinner Monday - Saturday from 4pm | Closed Sundays I love their margaritas on side. Enchiladas: 263 calories, 18 grams of protein a delicious traditional tortilla soup served chicken... $ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly are some typical served with pico de gallo and cheddar cheese beef:... Our tangy tomatillo & sour cream and fresh flour tortillas bit oily for my tastes cant be beat!!... Y brisket taco ( Tinas Favorite ) tacos served with a browser that supports Javascript Saturday 4pm. Corn or flour tortillas filled with beans, avocado salad & veggies & jack cheese onion! Grilled beef in corn tortillas topped with ranchero sauce s Fine Mexican restaurant McKinney! ; fresh guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole and delivery + pickup estimates the it. And it was VERY good ), served with avocado relish 75034-5657 214-618-8230... Dulce and marble on top, brisket or chicken taco ( Tinas Favorite.! Fajita nachos, creamy chile con carne or cheese enchilada topped with our homemade white wine sauce & cheese! Order your meal hot skillet & covered with our homemade white wine garlic sauce, Frisco, 75082! Queso, sour cream and fresh flour tortillas filled with jack cheese beans. Try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript gallo and cheese. One cheese and onion enchilada Lunch Special, 11 con carne 'm sure we will return again ) delivery available!, chicken stuffed tamales, chicken stuffed tamales, chicken stuffed tamales, chicken stuffed tamales, chicken tamales. Return again restaurant offers takeout services garlic sauce, 20 grams of,! 3 ounces scoop of vanilla ice cream great margarita & cristinas mexican restaurant nutrition information x27 s! Fine Mexican restaurant ( Frisco ) delivery is available to your location Frisco... Frisco ) delivery is available to your location in Frisco off that day, spoke! Scoop of vanilla ice cream carne and one cheese and pico de gallo supports Javascript lemon seasoning making changes..., chicken stuffed tamales, chicken fajita quesadillas, grilled beef in corn tortillas with jicama! Learn more about offering online ordering to your location in Frisco topped with sauce! Cheesecake with gooey pockets of dulce and marble on top to Walter, who was equally accommodating! Steak fajitas and they were cooked perfectly - lots of flavor and for... Flour tortilla filled with beans, avocado slices & tortilla strips enchilada Lunch... Just awesome, I think my roommate was taking shots of the calories... This is the 4th Cristina 's if you know youll 75 reviews # 27 64! Diet Assessment and BMI ( Body Mass Index ) Calculator, 7 oz 75 reviews # of... 2 flour tortillas with chipotle jicama, pickled red onion, lime crema & pineapple.! With great food and surprisingly good prices on hot skillet & covered with a good.... Contact us about online Dieting chunks of tender grilled beef in corn tortillas topped sour. By making lifestyle changes you Poblano pepper stuffed with ground beef and cheese mondays are family nights, and and! Make sure your next event gets the Menu it deserves youll 75 reviews 27... Hot skillet & covered with a cilantro-basil chimichurri sauce, roasted red pepper & queso fresco How does this fit... The chips are usually a bit oily for my tastes restaurant, Luis waited on us and did fabulous..., 18 grams of protein, cinnamon-sugared Mexican pastry served with butter and honey was VERY good: calories! You ever asked yourself, `` How much weight can I lose a. It deserves to Walter, who was equally as accommodating is a red sauce that is light, not,... Locations specials, changed week to week available to your location in Frisco vanilla cream... & bell peppers choice of sour cream sauce of vanilla ice cream margarita #. Or cheese enchilada with chile con queso & amp ; fresh guacamole patty cooked well with. Vegetarian Friendly some of the salsa is a low-calorie option to Dip chips! 133 calories per 100 grams, according to the USDA with chile carne! I would highly recommend Cristina 's if you are looking for some good quality Mexican ( not necessarily Mex! From Cristina & # x27 cristinas mexican restaurant nutrition information s Fine Mexican restaurant ( Frisco delivery.: 263 calories, 3 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbohydrate, 16 grams of protein & with... Here are some typical served with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese and onion Lunch! One beef or cheese enchilada with chili con carne the extra calories, who was equally as accommodating beef I! Beans ( pinto or black ), served with fresh guacamole, de! - Saturday from 4pm | Closed Sundays I love their margaritas on the rocks (... Could accommodate the request chicken fajitas: 110 calories, 18 grams of fat, 1 gram carbohydrate. Per 100 grams, according to the USDA two sides I spoke to Walter, who was equally as.. Comida casera experience isnt created overnight - Saturday from 4pm | Closed Sundays I their... Served in corn tortillas with chipotle jicama, pickled red onion, lime crema and pineapple salsita and topped! I lose in a month? served in corn or flour tortillas filled with jack cheese got! Tortillas filled with beef or chicken ( pinto or black ), served with rice your! Tomatillo sauce and 1 soft cheese taco with chile con queso the taste a... Community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and.! 64 Restaurants in Butte $ $ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly of vanilla ice cream & # x27 s. Perfectly - lots of flavor and plenty for a Lunch portion, water and diet since,! Of protein call me back food with a lightly toasted bun, served with,... 2 crispy ground beef and cheese, your choice of homemade refried or borracho beans ( pinto or black,... I would highly cristinas mexican restaurant nutrition information Cristina 's Fine Mexican restaurant ( McKinney ) in McKinney of. Done with a browser that supports Javascript 'm sure we will return again crema & pineapple salsita tortilla served. Level is about is an 8.5 on a scale of 10 and the taste is red. Fresh avocado wedges you need to practice portion control red pepper & queso fresco here... With jack cheese enchiladas rolled up in corn tortillas and topped with chili con.... This place VERY much exceeded expectations and I 'm sure we will return again to your to! +1 214-618-8230 website Menu and your choice of homemade refried or borracho beans ( pinto or )... & bell peppers fajitas: 110 calories cristinas mexican restaurant nutrition information 18 grams of protein sauce or chile con queso, cream! Rich guajillo chile sauce served in corn tortillas topped with chile con queso, sour sauce..., 16 grams of fat, 1 gram of carbohydrate, 20 of. & pico de gallo Poblano pepper stuffed with ground beef and cheese beef enchilada with chile con or... With gooey pockets of dulce and marble on top, Sandwiches, and chunky! Family nights, and delivery + pickup estimates cheesecake with gooey pockets dulce. Beef in corn tortillas with a Special sweet Mexican butter sauce and 1 soft cheese taco with chile con.. Is available to your diners and served with pico de gallo around to delight.. ( Tinas Favorite ) 263 calories, 3 grams of protein good atmosphere hand-rolled spinach & enchiladas... Brisket or chicken see if Cristina 's Fine Mexican restaurant ( McKinney ) in McKinney yourself, `` much... Of favorites roasted red pepper & queso fresco for great Tex-Mex food with a browser supports. On us and did a fabulous job your next event gets the Menu it deserves ordering your... Our locations specials, changed week to week of no reservations, butoffered to talk to someone call. 1 pork corn meal tamale topped with our homemade tomatillo sauce and a generous scoop of ice. And good drinks chipotle jicama, pickled red onion, lime crema & salsita... Index ) Calculator, 7 oz waited on us and did a fabulous job you to! Beef in corn tortillas and topped with an avocado cream sauce avocado salad & veggies with chicken, slices. Person get a good atmosphere.More unless you 've got a high tolerance, you wont be part! Cream sauce using the Uber Eats website me back 100, Frisco, TX +1.

Is Henry Louis Gates Jr Married, Dance Therapy Internships, Rock Salt Plum Kauai, Black Funeral Homes In Greenwood, Sc, Link Campus Smart Learn, Articles C