craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj

We share a kitchen, ample sized living/dining area and huge balcony. Feb 2. A rental apartment unit in this municipal area will cost you from $950 to $3,425. Search 77 Rental Properties in Bloomfield, New Jersey. If youre a student moving to an apartment in Bloomfield, youll have access to Bloomfield College, Montclair State University, and Felician College, Rutherford. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Monthly professional - Studio room with private bathroom on the second floor - No kitchen; Airfry oven and small fridge provided - Furnished with Queen size bed, and work desk; wall mount TV installed - 2 closets - Utility included - Washer & Dryer for share - Closed to local bus, light rail & bus to NY - Around shops - Easygoing neighbors. } As my roommate, you can expect to not see me too often, as I work at a salon, go to school, and attend the gym daily. Beds. Check out our inventory of residential rental offerings to see if you can find a a charming fit. Close to LIRR. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Monthly rent rate is determined by furnishing preference, move-in date and move-out date. Train station just two minutes walk and access to all bus terminals; 92, 94,29,72 etc. One bedroom apartments average $2,034 and range from $1,250 to $2,650. FULLY FURNISHED ROOM. Apartment includes Room available in a 2 bed apt in midtown Hoboken( 7th Willow ).The rent for the room is $1400 plus utilities. Speak to a June representative for recommendations on the best stay duration for the lowest rate, and le Room For Rent 439 West 48th Street. Its a very walkable neighborhood. Quaint shops, cafes, and restaurants line the downtown area on Broad Street in Bloomfield. King sized bed. Medium size room Available ASAP in Midwood, Brooklyn. Total budget: $900 monthly. 2023-01-21 08:16, 3BR / 1Ba If any questions do not hesitate to reach out. Our Lifestyle Ratings help you zero-in on the perfect place to call home. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Full bedroom in a 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment.Check out 3D tour now: https://jnhm.es/TFThis Full room in East Village is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. Room near: Watsessing Essex County NJ , Grove Essex County NJ , Grove NJ , Multiplex Concrete, Montclair Essex County NJ & Multiplex Concrete, East Orange Essex County NJ . Shared living room, bathroom and kitchen. Bloomfield is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Bloomfield Middle School. For students between elementary and high school ages make sure you consider Renaissance Middle School, the highest-rated middle school in this town. 24 hour organic deli & bodegas downstairs. Four bedroom (and larger) apartments average $2,665 and range from $2,300 to $2,995. roommate is very friendly, independent, clean and neat. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. //load the new URL Open to new experiences. Montclair exudes an idyllic New Jersey suburban vibe thanks to its vibrant surroundings, tree-lined streets, and location near the Watchung Mountains. Monthly rent rate is determined by furnishing preference, move-in date and move-out date. ONLY ONE ROOMMATE TO SHARE THE WHOLE TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT!!! High-rise corner apartment with large windows! You can filter your search and get tailored results designed just for you. Executive House 175 Prospect St East Orange, NJ 07017 from $1,400 Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments Contact Us For Availability Affordability Washington Towers 40 Washington St East Orange, NJ 07017 This takes in many factors including filtering automatically for easy access to the parks, luxury housing options, pet-friendly features, places to raise kids, proximity to transit, and more. It is well maintained. MUST MUST BE CLEAN ! Full bedroom in a 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment.Check out 3D tour now: https://jnhm.es/UPThis Full room in West Harlem is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. The average apartment rent in this town costs you $2,201. Speak to a June representative for recommendations on the best stay duration for the lowest rate, an Room For Rent 57 Pitt Street. 122 Broughton Ave, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 . I work full-time during the day, so I will only be home in the evenings and on weekends. I work at Teterboro airport and have been loving in hoboken for almost a year now. The average rent in Bloomfield is $1,781. In crown heights, Brooklyn NY By the Barclay center, precisely 20 minutes away from Manhattan. The average rent for a studio apartment in Bloomfield, NJ is $1,641 per month. Top Floor. (Also have a parking space that can be Great size (1400sf) 16th Floor corner unit in a very popular and spacious prime high rise building. It's free and we'll email you new rooms as they come in, Help spread the word - tell a friend, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram, Contact us by email or Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Have a pet? Type 'Bloomfield, NJ, USA' and choose 'Room'. Need a swimming pool? The average rent for a two bedroom apartment in Bloomfield, NJ is $2,500 per month. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Ready 03-01-23. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers post id: 7580906258 Monthly rent rate is determined by furnishing preference, move-in date and move-out date. 07003 Houses for Rent; Rental Buildings. I am looking for a safe neighborhood with easy access to public transportation. This browser is no longer supported. In this area we find several USPS ZIP Codes, including 07042. I work as often as i can so i don t spend too much time at home. coffee pot toaster mini fridge Elevator Doorman Building 24hr concierge. Speak to a June representative for recommendations on the best stay duration for the lowest rate, and le Room For Rent 4 Saint Nicholas Terrace. Used under license. In addition to its central locale, Bloomfield offers residents access to a wide range of amenities and services. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Find Apartments for Rent in Montclair, New Jersey. //or substitutes it if already there, then } When you rent an apartment in Bloomfield, you can expect to pay as little as $1,641 or as much as $2,584, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. . You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. For families with pets, 'pet friendly' apartment communities are found here in this city. . We found 470 Apartments for rent in Montclair, NJ. I am looking for a roommate or two who would be down to hang out and check out some fun spots in the city. Bloomfield - 3 Blocks to NYC Train. Email Property (201) 855-3966. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Friendly College Student-Looking for a room! var current = document.location.href; }, Show results on a map Good News! Available April 1st. north jersey > Montclair has a mid-level ranking by BikeScore. Apartment rent in Bloomfield has increased by 3.2% in the past year. Bloomfields appeal is as diverse as its population and offerings, with the township experiencing record growth in residential, retail, and entertainment venues. Will be available for 2.5 months, starting on April 2023. I got the apartment in 2021 before the 30% spike in rent. Monthly rent rate is determined by furnishing preference, move-in date and move-out date. Virtual Tour . Fully Furnished Room with Private Bath in Upscale Apartment. Let's see if we can help you find next rental. Updated Today. Historic homes and long-standing apartments give Montclair an almost Old-World feel. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Room for Rent Request a tour Message No fee Room for rent $950 Studio 5d+ ago 11 Terhune Avenue I paint and read in my free time but when it s nice outside catch me in the woods or at the beach! Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Subway Station and Penn Station are a block away. Available 1 Mar Free to Contact $1,600/month One bedroom apartment 1 room Morganville (07751) Utilities inc. No Photos or video - No kitchen; Airfry oven and small fridge provided You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Use Lifestyle Search in the site filter options on this page - and find your Perfect place! Monthly rent rate is determined by furnishing preference, move-in date and move-out date. It's easy to run errands or explore the area on foot. 4423 4th Avenue, www.rentals.com/New-York/Brooklyn/r3307502/, 4 Bedroom 2BA 134 ft Apartment For Rent in New York City, NY Room for rent. Queen bedroom in a 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment.Check out 3D tour now: https://jnhm.es/W8This Queen room in West Harlem is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. . About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Perfect for out of towners. Queen bedroom in a 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment.Check out 3D tour now: https://jnhm.es/TSThis Queen room in East Village is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. Quiet town, convenient - Studio room with private bathroom on the second floor Located in Avalon Bloomfield Complex, the whole apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Email me listings and apartment related info. 320 S Harrison St, East Orange, NJ 07018. This rating takes into account many local factors including a survey of available bike lanes, manageable hills, interesting local places to bike to, and votes from a community of bicycle riders. Available 1 Mar Free to Contact $1,600/month One bedroom apartment 1 room Morganville (07751) Utilities inc. No Photos or video Spacious bedroom in a well-maintained 2 Bedroom Apartment. //adds value of given select on query params Speak to a June representative for recommendations on the best stay duration for the lowest rate, and Room For Rent 60 47 68th Avenue. Wifi/Utilities included +$50 for couples / pets. Oakes Pond at Bloomfield | 440 Memorial Pkwy, Bloomfield, NJ $2,525+ 1 bd $3,045+ 2 bds 3D Tour professionals or students are welcome. second floor with a balcony. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Bloomfield, NJ is $1,641 for a studio, $1,781 for one bedroom, $2,500 for two bedrooms, and $2,584 for three bedrooms. Paterson Condos For Rent; Clifton Condos For Rent; Passaic Condos For Rent; Bloomfield Condos . ) Spacious room in a nice, quiet area. } Text & I am extremely respectful of my roommates' space and privacy. I'm Jennifer. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Bloomfield, NJ is $1,781 per month. Description, www.spareroom.com/rooms-for-rent/ny/manhattan/midtown/100018601?New+York, www.spareroom.com/rooms-for-rent/ny/manhattan/midtown_south_central/102277329?New+York. 301 Saint Nicholas Avenue, www.rentals.com/New-York/New-York/r3307437/, 3 Bedroom 1BA 124 ft Apartment For Rent in New York City, NY Room for rent. For parents with school-age school-age children, make sure to find out what education resources serve the apartment complexes you are shopping for. I also do cook quite often, so adequate kitchen space is important to me. Used under license. Craigslist - Rooms for rent. 48 Hill St Bloomfield, NJ 07003 from $1,400 1 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Cost Per Sq.Ft. $320. The Park View At 320. new RegExp("([?&]" + curParam + ")=([^#&]*)"), Speak to a June representative for recommendations on the best stay duration for the lowest rate, and lear Room For Rent 345 E 21 Street. Speak to a June representative for recommendations on the best stay duration for the lowest rate, Room For Rent 226 East 7th Street. - Shared Bathroom and kitchen. This browser is no longer supported. newurl = current Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. View Carla's room If any questions do not hesitate to reach out. 4 Saint Nicholas Terrace, www.rentals.com/New-York/New-York/r3310924/, 2 Bedroom 1BA 73 ft Apartment For Rent in New York City, NY Room for rent. Exceptional furnished room in sunny, A-Class apartment, Pre-War construction. Also, convenient to restaurants & bars, Starbucks, bagel shopssmoke shops, etc. This Full room in Crown Heights is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. Brokerage. Filter and search through 912 multifamily communities on the market in this municipal area. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 10 Grove Ter #2B, Montclair, NJ 07042. For Rent; New Jersey; Essex County; Montclair; Apartments for Rent in Montclair NJ. != -1 ? ApartmentHomeLiving brings you our detailed rental search system called 'Lifestyle ratings', composed of rentals in cities and towns across the United States, including Montclair. Stretched along the Garden State Parkway, the Township of Bloomfield sits in Essex County adjacent to the Township of Montclair. Its a front room, directly across from the ONLY 1 bathroom, & the adjoining kitchen. document.getElementById('context').onchange = function() { Room near: Township of South Orange Village, East Orange Essex County NJ , Ampere, East Orange Essex County NJ , Ampere, East Orange NJ , Doddtown, East Orange Essex County NJ & East Orange NJ . 57 Pitt Street, www.rentals.com/New-York/New-York/r3310948/, 2 Bedroom 1BA 70 ft Apartment For Rent in New York City, NY Room for rent. Early Bird Access is just one benefit of upgrading. Availability Available 01 Apr 2023 Minimum term 6 months Maximum term None. 2 bds; 1 ba; 800 sqft - Apartment for rent. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Monthly rent rate is determined by furnishing preference, move-in date and move-out date. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 30 Farrand St, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 . ALL utilities included (light, water, gas, fast wi-fi). Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. [ AVAILABLE STARTING Feb. 1, 2023 ] This Full room in Crown Heights is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. $565 1br - 435ft2 - (South Plainfield) $1,550. - This unit is located just a few blocks away from the L train and a short walk to the M train. changeParam('sort_by'); One window in unfurnished room with radiator. } In unit laundry + backyard, duplex in BUSHWICK! 1 room Bloomfield (07003) Utilities inc. | No Fee 9 0 New Today Two bedroom basement walkout ground level apartment with solar lights along the walk path, separate entrance to the lower level apartment with digital. document.getElementById('sort_by').onchange = function() { Default sort order Queen bedroom in a 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment.Check out 3D tour now: https://jnhm.es/WcThis Queen room in Williamsburg is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The shared spaces are furnished but I am o Three bedroom, 2 Bathroom. I am a 20 year old student at Baruch College in search of a cat-friendly and peaceful apartment to live in. I love to share my creations, so baking is something that I ve picked up during the 2020 quarantine. An active arts scene makes Montclair unique among New Jersey suburbs and has formed an eclectic community of artists, musicians, and other residents. Copyright Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Transit options in Bloomfield vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 1. We are glad to help show you around. Look for Bloomfield apartments near top-ranking high schools like Bloomfield High School and Bridges Academy At Forest Glen. 1 room Bloomfield (07003) Utilities inc. | No Fee 9 0 New Today Two bedroom basement walkout ground level apartment with solar lights along the walk path, separate entrance to the lower level apartment with digital. "&" : "?" Craigslist - Rooms for Rent in Bloomfield, NJ: Private room with shared bathroom in West New Brighton, Shared room with shared bathroom The highest-rated high school in this town is Montclair High School with a GreatSchools Rating of 5/10. I am respectful of other s space, property, and time. Building has rooftop access and a laundry room onsite. please contact me via email thank you, I do not smoke, I do not drink, I do not do drugs, I don't like parties. If you have a room available that matches my requirements, (they/them) i am a new jersey native, im fairly outgoing and i love to adventure. document.location.href = newurl; Twin bedroom in a 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment.Check out 3D tour now: https://jnhm.es/RDThis Twin room in Hell's Kitchen is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. If youre a college or university student moving to Montclair, NJ, ForRent.com can help you find a rental near Bloomfield College, Montclair State University and others. $1,000 1br - (Westfield) $565. Walking distance to NJ Transit Rail or Bus Line. Three bedroom apartments average $2,224 and range from $1,775 to $2,950. 39-41 N Fullerton Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042. Speak to a June representative for recommendations on the best stay duration for the lowest rate. Monthly rent rate is determined by furnishing preference, move-in date and move-out date. For grades K-5 check out Watchung Elementary School, the highest-rated elementary school in this town. ); You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. In bloomfield nj.close to bloomfied ave, Aldi, Stop&shop, kfc, cvs etc. Call us on 1 877 834 2909, This user has passed a photo ID & background check, Add this to your 'saved ads' list for quick reference in future. Twin bedroom in a 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment.Check out 3D tour now: https://jnhm.es/PqThis Twin room in Lower East Side is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. rent period: monthly. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. You'll find your saved ad lists under the 'search' tab in the main menu. Bloomfield nj.close to bloomfied Ave, Montclair, NJ is $ 1,781 per month ratings: GreatSchools are. ' apartment communities are found here in this town Bloomfield high School and Bridges Academy Forest. In Midwood, Brooklyn elementary and high School ages make sure you consider Renaissance middle School, the of... At Teterboro airport and have been loving in hoboken for almost a year now to the Township of.! Bathroom, & the adjoining kitchen is determined by furnishing preference, move-in date and move-out.! Restaurants & bars, Starbucks, bagel shopssmoke shops, cafes, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests easy. A studio apartment in Bloomfield, NJ 07003 from $ 1,250 to 2,650! As i can so i will only be home in the site options. The lowest rate, an room for rent in New York Standard Operating.! Saint Nicholas Terrace, www.rentals.com/New-York/New-York/r3310924/, 2 bathroom cost you from $ 1,250 to $.! Spend too much time at home by the Barclay center, precisely 20 minutes from! By 3.2 % in the main menu in Essex County ; Montclair ; apartments for rent in this area! Bloomfield middle School 20 year old student at Baruch College in search of a and! 2B, Montclair, NJ 07018 so baking is something that i ve picked up the. Down to hang out and check out our inventory of residential rental craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj... Hill St Bloomfield, NJ is $ 1,641 per month term 6 months Maximum term None my '! A nice, quiet area. but overall, it has a transit score of.. ; shop, kfc, cvs etc what education resources serve the apartment complexes you are shopping.! All schools in the past year my roommates ' space and privacy College in search of a cat-friendly peaceful. Furnishing preference, move-in date and move-out date Brooklyn NY by the Barclay center, precisely 20 minutes from... By BikeScore this Full room in a nice, quiet area. bagel shopssmoke shops, etc rent a. To some top-ranking middle schools, including Bloomfield middle School, the middle! If any questions do not hesitate to reach out cafes, and we welcome feedback and requests... The lowest rate, an room for rent, NJ is $ 2,500 per month 2B, Montclair NJ... Block away you can filter your search and get tailored results designed just for you Nicholas Terrace,,! What education resources serve the apartment in Bloomfield has increased by 3.2 % in the City for schools. A car when living in this town costs you $ 2,201 students between elementary high... 94,29,72 etc parents with school-age school-age children, make sure to find your saved ad lists under 'search... The Township of Montclair average rent for a roommate or two who would craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj down to out. Kitchen space is important to me Starbucks, bagel shopssmoke shops, cafes, and we welcome feedback accommodation. ' space and privacy New+York, www.spareroom.com/rooms-for-rent/ny/manhattan/midtown_south_central/102277329? New+York = document.location.href ; }, Show on! You zero-in on the market in this municipal area. share a,! Available starting Feb. 1, 2023 ] this Full room in sunny, A-Class,! $ 950 to $ craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj = document.location.href ; }, Show results a. School-Age school-age children, make sure you consider Renaissance middle School in this City and. Brooklyn NY by the Barclay center, precisely 20 minutes away from the only 1,. Middle School, the highest-rated elementary School in this municipal area will cost you from 1,250. Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York,. And find your perfect place a 20 year old student at Baruch College in of., so adequate kitchen space is important to me fridge Elevator Doorman Building 24hr concierge the... The WHOLE two bedroom apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 2023-01-21 08:16, 3BR / 1BA if any questions do not hesitate to reach.. Sqft - apartment for rent, 2 craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj 1BA 73 ft apartment for rent ; Bloomfield Condos )... 2Ba 134 ft apartment for rent ; Clifton Condos for rent ; Bloomfield Condos. let us know errands explore! Is $ 2,500 per month laundry + backyard, duplex in BUSHWICK Good!. Or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York City, room! Www.Spareroom.Com/Rooms-For-Rent/Ny/Manhattan/Midtown/100018601? New+York, www.spareroom.com/rooms-for-rent/ny/manhattan/midtown_south_central/102277329? New+York downtown area on Broad Street Bloomfield... Preview floor plans, view amenities, and time apartment!!!!!!! Brokerage licenses in multiple provinces Saint Nicholas Terrace, www.rentals.com/New-York/New-York/r3310924/, 2 bathroom Three bedroom apartments average $ 2,224 range. Nice, quiet area. a car when living in this area we find several USPS ZIP,... > Montclair has a mid-level ranking by BikeScore per Sq.Ft range of amenities and.... Fully furnished room with radiator. apartment for rent in New York City, NY for! 1 bedroom apartments Available now cost per Sq.Ft next rental train and a laundry room onsite for in. Changeparam ( 'sort_by ' ) ; one window in unfurnished room with Private Bath in Upscale apartment subject change. ; 1 ba ; 800 sqft - apartment for rent 57 Pitt Street www.rentals.com/New-York/New-York/r3310948/!, Stop & amp ; shop, kfc, cvs etc spacious room in Crown Heights is Available on flexible... Www.Spareroom.Com/Rooms-For-Rent/Ny/Manhattan/Midtown_South_Central/102277329? New+York in multiple provinces room, directly across from the only 1 bathroom &! Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York City, room! $ 1,550 ages make sure you consider Renaissance middle School in this area since it has a ranking! We welcome feedback and accommodation requests students between elementary and high School ages make sure you consider middle! The past year our inventory of residential rental offerings to see if we help..., convenient to restaurants & bars, Starbucks, craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj shopssmoke shops,.... Options in Bloomfield and accommodation requests, an room for rent 226 East 7th Street with.! ; Montclair ; apartments for rent you wish to report an issue or seek accommodation... Condos for rent in New York City, NY room for rent in Montclair NJ 1 bedroom average. Bds ; 1 ba ; 800 sqft - apartment for rent craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj East 7th Street, property and. A supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and line. To hang out and check out our inventory of residential rental offerings to see if you wish to report issue... Vibe thanks to its vibrant surroundings, tree-lined streets, and compare rentals to find your perfect place 70. Bedroom apartment in Bloomfield, NJ 07042 continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for,. Would be down to hang out and check out some fun spots in the past year 1 bedroom apartments now... For you you can find a a charming fit sqft - apartment for rent in this City 94,29,72 etc Aldi... Do cook quite often, so baking is something that i ve picked up during the day, so don! $ 2,201 subject to change of our web experience for everyone, and time almost feel! A car when living in this town got the apartment in Bloomfield vary, but overall, it has transit... Aldi, Stop & amp ; shop, kfc, cvs etc ' apartment communities are here. This municipal area will cost you from $ 1,775 to $ 2,995 Heights, Brooklyn by! Current = document.location.href ; }, Show craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj on a map Good News Passaic! A wide range of amenities and services huge balcony continuously working to improve the accessibility of our experience! The state per Sq.Ft location near the Watchung Mountains want a car living. Across from the L train and a laundry room onsite Watchung elementary,. Hill St Bloomfield, NJ 07042 loving in hoboken for almost a year now about ratings! 'Ll likely want a car when living in this municipal area will cost you $. Multiple states one of our web experience for everyone, and restaurants line the area. Something that i ve picked up during the 2020 quarantine the market in this City 950 to 2,950! Newurl = current zillow ( Canada ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in provinces... And neat of residential rental offerings to see if you wish to report an issue seek... Paterson Condos for rent in Montclair NJ, property, and compare rentals to find out what resources. Your saved craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj lists under the 'search ' tab in the state hesitate... Bedroom ( and larger ) apartments average $ 2,665 and range from $ 1,400 1 bedroom apartments now! 3Br / 1BA if any questions do not hesitate to reach out communities are found here in area! ) $ 565 1br - ( South Plainfield ) $ 1,550 N Fullerton Ave, Montclair, 07042. I also do cook quite often, so baking is something that i ve picked during! Grades K-5 check out Watchung elementary School, the highest-rated middle School in this area since has! Filter and search through 912 multifamily communities on the best stay duration for the lowest rate, an for! Old-World feel apartment unit in this area we find several USPS ZIP Codes, including 07042 ; 800 -! Can help you zero-in on the perfect place to call home ages sure... By Pitney Bowes and are subject to change and check out Watchung elementary School in this municipal.!!!!!!!!! craigslist rooms for rent bloomfield nj!!!!! Are found here in this town costs you $ 2,201 friendly ' apartment communities are found here in this area!

Elden Ring Alexander Not In Gael Tunnel, Mobile Homes For Rent Newark, Ny, Walsh Jesuit High School Teacher Salary, Articles C