commutair flight attendant interview process

My goal is to perform among the best with commutair as a pilot. CommutAir It's a good place to Work. CommuteAir believes in enriching the lives of everyone exploring the world. Would you like to learn more about CommuteAir and jobs available at our airline? I was hired 8 years ago on the spot. Valid passport? They will also need to be able to work well under pressure and handle any emergency situation that may arise. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Applied for the Employee Travel Coordinator position and reviewed a call back the same day from a recruiter who tried to transfer my application to Crew Scheduling. Visible tattoos? Answering this question with a specific example and explaining how you view each part of the team can help the employer get an idea of your values and work within a team setting. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. The recruiter was thirty minutes late to our initial phone interview, and then on the video interview, they were ten minutes late. They are different from the rest, I applied online. Questions mostly confirmed that a candidate meets the minimum job requirements as provided in the job description, one's ability to pass criminal check and accept any base assignment. Select Flight Attendant under Flight Operations (location is up to your discretion) and read through the details shown on your screen before applying. Applied early online within two hours I received an email invite for phone interview with suggested available times within the same week. Why do you want to be a flight attendant? CommutAir interview details in New York City, NY: 17 interview questions and 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by CommutAir interview candidates. It was maybe 50 of us in room. - What would be your biggest challenge (most difficult part of the job or adjustment)? Learn what makes CommuteAir one of the most impressive airlines hiring today. In this video, Ashley Marroquin, a New York-based flight attendant at CommutAir shared her learnings and experiences while working on CommutAir. Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. CommutAir interview details: 74 interview questions and 46 interview reviews posted anonymously by CommutAir interview candidates. I interviewed at CommuteAir in Jul 2022, Browsed the CommutAir site with tons of open positions. The process took 1 week. You introduce yourself and are asked why you want to become a flight attendant in front of everyone. Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, Get started with your Free Employer Profile. Had a phone interview first with HR and then had an in person interview with HR and Crew Scheduler manager. Pacific Coastal Airlines Flight Attendant Requirements, IndiGo Flight Attendant Requirementsand Qualifications, Provide outstanding customer service and assist passengers on board while representing the companys name (CommutAir and codeshare partner United Airlines), Ensure safety standards are met onboard and that passengers comply with the company regulations and policies. The study gouge on here was spot on, if you study these topics you will be okay. lived it from start to end . If you meet all of these requirements, you could be on your way to becoming a CommutAir Flight attendant. 3. Flight hour refers to the moment the aircraft door closes up to the moment it opens. If being a flight attendant in CommutAir is a job you think is suitable for you, then make sure to comply with the requirements and the qualifications so that the application process will be much easier for you. I applied online and I get a phone interview with the recruiter, basic question. Just remember, flight attendant training only last a few weeks, so just keep your nose to the grindstone and focus on your studies. Sign in . Familiar with Microsoft Teams? You must at least meet the minimum height requirements of 50 and a maximum of 510. Free interview details posted anonymously by CommuteAir interview candidates. Learning about the interview questions you may encounter can help you answer them effectively. When I said I enjoyed and thrived on having multiple projects, a man openly expressed his doubt about it. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CommuteAir. It was a very embarrassing experience for me. If you could get rid of one state, which one would it be and why? Once scheduled I received a confirmation email for date and time of phone interview. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Visible tattoos? enva un correo electrnico a CommuteAir is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. The process took 3 days. . I applied online. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. Poor communication. Flight. Then you're taken to a separate room and with Recruiters I asked the usual flight attendant questions . I interviewed at CommuteAir (Newark, NJ) in Sept 2019. Glassdoor has 174 CommuteAir reviews submitted anonymously by CommuteAir employees. Use these interview questions to hire the right Flight Attendant for your airline. You can use this waiting time as an opportunity to get more knowledgeable about the company as well as the position youre applying for. Applicants must be at least 21 years old and have a high school diploma or GED. Valid United States or Foreign Passport with applicable Visas, Must have the right to travel in and out of the United States freely, as well as to and from all the cities that the company serves without restriction, High school diploma or General education degree (GED), Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life and Voluntary Life Insurance. Browsed the CommutAir site with tons of open positions. During the video interview was average and was asked about 6 questions. Where do we have bases? Only one person asked any questions, I applied online. We elevate our services with organized and effective conduct. Applied early online within two hours I received an email invite for phone interview with suggested available times within the same week. It was maybe 50 of us in room. To apply for a job in CommutAir, you can easily visit their official careers page and select the job position you wish to apply for to gain more details. Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. After this, you can either be invited to an Open-Day Hiring event or be invited to a video interview if the current times do not permit a face-to-face encounter. 46% of employees would recommend working at CommuteAir to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. Take a look below. CommutAir interview details in United States: 68 interview questions and 40 interview reviews posted anonymously by CommutAir interview candidates. Over 30 years ago, CommuteAir started with a love for aviation, a passion for exploring the skies, and a belief in enriching peoples lives. The flight attendants who steward our aircraft make that goal possible, enabling us to elevate customer experiences together. Onze Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. You will see various job vacancies along with their respective locations. *Initial phone interview questions* Ashley shares what it is like is to be a flight attendant at CommutAir and what she had learned during her training and working as a flight attendant. I interviewed at CommuteAir. After the interview, you will complete a training program before being able to work as a flight attendant. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. I interviewed at CommuteAir (Castleton-on-Hudson, NY) in Jan 2021, Spoke to someone on phone for a screening and then scheduled a week later for group online live interview. People leave this workplace every other day. The top management is too arrogant most of the time. Helping and serving others in a professionally . The video interview was a mix of technical, regulations, weather, and questions about me. Travel In/Out to Mexico or Canada? The requirements to become a CommutAir Flight attendant are not as stringent as some of the other airlines. We earn trust with reliable and consistent quality. Continue with Recommended Cookies. 3 people found this interview helpful. Click through the list below to explore job opportunities and apply. Be the first to find this interview helpful. Why are they wasting people's time like this? CommuteAir currently operates in the mid-continent from bases in Denver, Houston, and Washington Dulles. Click here, How to Become a Flight Attendant by Kara Grand, 101 Questions and Answers for the Cabin Crew Interview eBook, Master the Cabin Crew Interview! Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. Example: ' In my role as a flight attendant for my previous employer, I worked on a long international flight with a team of three other attendants. Company reviews. How old do you have to be to become a CommutAir flight attendant? Applied early online within two hours I received an email invite for phone interview with suggested available times within the same week. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months. One of their HR people reached out to me through LinknedIn and asked me to apply for this job, which I did. Click here, How to Become a Flight Attendant by Kara Grand, 101 Questions and Answers for the Cabin Crew Interview eBook, Master the Cabin Crew Interview! Sign in. The flight attendants of CommutAir are responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers during flights. an. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months. What are the dispatcher duty hour limitations? enviando un correo electrnico a There is no reason even to take a relaxing 10-minute break here. After I submitted application online in early Oct ,I received an email within 2 weeks for a phone screen and was given a list of dates to select. Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. Applicants must also be able to work in any CommutAir bases located in Denver, Houston, and Washington Dulles. I interviewed at CommuteAir (Houston, TX) in Jan 2022, Easy they want to hire anyone because people quit this bs job everyday even the higher ups, this is a very very very depressing workplace please know your worth Ill rather work at McDonalds. 4.what are the main base locations we have. *Initial phone interview questions* Join us as we reach new heights together. If you are reliable and ready for your first desk job in the sky . The process of becoming a flight attendant is never easy, but it is a path worth pursuing anyway as long as your heart is in it. After I submitted application online in early Oct ,I received an email within 2 weeks for a phone screen and was given a list of dates to select. Once scheduled I received a confirmation email for date and time of phone interview. Application then phone interview followed by a video interview. Height between 5 and 510? After that we were asked to leave the room and come back , and they began calling our names to go to the one on one interview . Selected candidates will need to complete a 6-week paid training program. Those convicted of a felony or criminal misdemeanor within the last five years are not qualified for a cabin crew position due to Canadian Immigration rules. *Initial phone interview questions* *Initial phone interview questions* Easy to get hired. I applied online. Only one person asked any questions, I applied online. FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Former Employee) - Newark, NJ - November 22, 2019. Sample Answer 2: I have not had any airline-related training but . I had a very belittling interview process. Applicants must have a valid US passport. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ, I applied online. I was hired 8 years ago on the spot. You introduce yourself and are asked why you want to become a flight attendant in front of everyone. The process took 3 days. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I applied online. CommuteAir offers a competitive and ever-evolving benefits package to meet the needs of its diver workforce.. All employees have access to flight benefits on Uniteds Global Network and the STAR alliance. Familiar with Microsoft Teams? If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. How would you handle passengers who are being disruptive? Question #3: Give Me an Example of How You Have Worked in a Team Setting. All applicants must pass a background check and drug test. Push/pull up to 70lbs? CommuteAir is a regional airline hiring the best talent in the industry. Applied early online within two hours I received an email invite for phone interview with suggested available times within the same week. Interested in learning more about joining us? Welcome to The Rough Air Podcast Today's Episode will help so many of you guys that are struggling with the interview process due to language barrier. envie um e-mail para 1.can you relocate 3.what would be the hardest part of adjusting to the flight attendant life style. If you are planning to become a flight attendant for CommutAir, there are a few requirements you will need to meet. Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously. 3 days later I got my CJO. Jan 06, 2023 The interview experience was quiet pleasant. What are the Physical requirements to become a CommutAir flight attendant? Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Sample Answer 1: While working at ABC Airlines, I was privileged to go through customer service and industry-related safety training. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. After the questions, I was given an opportunity to ask any questions I had. How would you handle passengers who are being disruptive? It is a regional airline that operates flights on behalf of major airlines, including United Airlines and American Airlines. 2.tell me about a time when you had to overcome a difficult task, and how did you do it Very slow and unprofessional. I applied online. You will also be paid per diem for your expenses and meals at about $1.75 per hour for each hour of your shift, tax-free. Experience with having multiple projects and frequently changing priorities. You must be at least 21 years old to qualify your application as CommutAirs flight attendant. Visible tattoos? If you like to make new work friends almost every day and then lose them after a while, join here. I got the second video interview with the recruiter and inflight supervisor. The union is no help Pay socks You pay for uniforms that are cheaply made and Rip up Scheduling talks to you like children and make up rules Pilots are treated better than FAS I resigned and they have Me in the system as TERMINATED They lie. We protect employees and customers from any possibility of injury. Applicants must also have a 10-year satisfactory background history including the history of their criminal record. The size of the company can often tell you a lot about the company's culture. Lamentamos Most importantly, they do this while ensuring that their services revolve around safety, efficiency, security, and dependability. Learn more about the job with each of these downloads. Meanwhile, duty hour is when your assigned reserve shift ends or when your last flight of the day has been completed. Flight Time. After I submitted application online in early Oct ,I received an email within 2 weeks for a phone screen and was given a list of dates to select. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve. What is difference between customer service and a great customer service? Answer Question. I understand being late once because things happen, but for it to happen three times in a row is definitely a red flag. om ons te informeren over dit probleem. This is typically the final stage of the application process apart from the flight attendant training, so make sure to give your best. You will be paid a minimum monthly guarantee of 75 hours, whether you fly 37.6 hours, 74.5, or 20 hours. After the questions, I was given an opportunity to ask any questions I had. The training is three weeks long, followed by approximately one week of initial operating experience. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. The phone interview they ask a couple questions about requirements. Look at flight attendant jobs available now. In the aviation industry where on-time operations are extremely important, the recruiting process did not reflect the same for CommutAir. I believe interviews with the company are a lot different now. Its main headquarters is situated in Cleveland, with major hubs in Washington Dulles, Houston, and Denver and maintenance bases in New York, Houston, Albany, and Lincoln, Nebraska. The process to become a CommutAir flight attendant is detailed and specific. All the applicants gathered in one room . The process took 1 day. Here are the responsibilities that come with being a CommutAir flight attendant: Before you become part of the CommutAir cabin crew, you must consider the necessary qualifications the company is looking for in its potential recruits. I understand being late once because things happen, but for it to happen three times in a row is definitely a red flag. They once again confirmed that I meet the minimum job requirements and went on to ask 6 questions. Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. Height between 5 and 510? Buy this Ebook now! " Low pay and tough schedules." (in 22 reviews) "The management's arrogant attitude prevented them from finding out what went wrong, and they just replaced people who had left." (in 9 reviews) See more pros and cons. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. On average, a CommutAir flight attendant earns about $40 362 annually or about $19-$22 per hour, inclusive of great perks and benefits that come with landing the job. Well once i started working with commutair it was good but the new management seems like she wants to breath on peoples neck and get them fired which made the job a little uncomfortable. CommutAir interview details in Cleveland, OH: 21 interview questions and 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by CommutAir interview candidates. The process took 3 days. Learn more about how we keep our fleet pristine at CommuteAir. I applied online. What do you know about CommutAir? Overall experience. Southwest Airlines was founded in 1966 by Herbert Kelleher and Rollin King, and in 1967 it was incorporated as Air Southwest Co.Three other airlines took legal action to try to prevent the company from its planned strategy of undercutting their prices by flying only within Texas and thus being exempt from various regulations. What candidates say about the interview process at CommutAir. The in-person interview is the final step in the process and is conducted by a panel of CommutAir representatives. Job description and salary is described. Coming soon! They perform tasks such as checking boarding passes and assisting passengers with luggage. United Airlines Job Interview Questions & Answers. Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail verdade. Not allowed to use earned vacation time. Founded in 1989, CommutAir is a regional US airline operating more than 1600 weekly flights on behalf of United Airlines as a partner of United Express. This is what I was asked: Flight attendants can live in any part of the world as long as they can arrive at their designated base to start their shifts. You introduce yourself and are asked why you want to become a flight attendant in front of everyone. Candidates applying for Aircraft Dispatcher had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Flight Attendant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days). How long does it take to complete the training program? Zero consistency. No, you do not. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I applied online and I get a phone interview with the recruiter, basic question. Application, phone interview, then video interview. Manage Settings I interviewed at CommuteAir (Houston, TX) in Jan 2022, Easy they want to hire anyone because people quit this bs job everyday even the higher ups, this is a very very very depressing workplace please know your worth Ill rather work at McDonalds. This is typical of the behavioral interview questions flight attendants are asked during an interview. refers to the front portion of the aircraft. You will also need to be able to pass a background check and drug test. We fly to the smaller, regional communities across North America. Job description and salary is described. After that we were asked to leave the room and come back , and they began calling our names to go to the one on one interview . 1. Took about 6 months to get a line and you get what you bid for, Enjoyable if you like being a single Flight Attendant, Not a livable salary Fly the same routes Typical small company operations. In addition, you must be physically fit and have the ability to hear while communicating to passengers and crew in high background noise. They must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if CommuteAir is right for you. The recruiter also mentioned that they would get back to me by end of business day, but I didn't hear back from them until the following day. - How do you decompress after a hard/long day? These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with CommutAir. The hiring process at CommuteAir takes an average of 16.19 days when considering 47 user submitted interviews across all job titles. The process took 4 weeks. During the video interview was average and was asked about 6 questions. Misyon; Etki; Vizyon; endeavor air pilot contract Kurulu. If you meet the requirements and are interested in the position, be sure to apply today. I applied online and I get a phone interview with the recruiter, basic question. Via Skype. Had difficulty connecting to all three interviewers. Don't find any downside other than lacking a competitive salary, 3 12 hour shifts you have Sunday-Tuesday off or Wednesday-Friday. What are our bases? Interested in applying today? As a young girl, I was always curious about the fabulous lives of flight attendants. Valid passport? However, you can have a minimum of 11 days off per month. Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema 4. Otherwise, avoid it! Being a flight attendant is not your usual 9-5 job since some shifts can go as long as 16 hours. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. My interviewing team was extremely professional and welcoming. Call us at (440) 779-4588, or reach out directly. The phone interview was your basic tell me about a time questions and why CommutAir? This is what I was asked: Flight attendants at CommutAir receive industry-leading training and are held to the highest safety standards. Make sure to follow instructions along the way to avoid wasting time. CommutAir offers both online application and open-day mass hiring events to recruit job-seekers interested in being part of their cabin crew. Would you like to learn more about CommuteAir? Must have a minimum of two years of customer service experience, Must be fluent in the English language, whether it be spoken or written, Must be able to work at any of CommutAirs crew bases located in Newark, Denver, Washington Dulles, or Houston, Satisfactory 10-year background history, including your criminal background. Verify your email to use filters. to let us know you're having trouble. As a CommutAir flight attendant, you can expect to earn a competitive salary and benefits package. Flight attendants must have excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. What do you know about CommutAir? For my surprise everyone in the room got an offer. Where do we have bases? More than that, they are also responsible for cooperating and communicating with the ground and flight crews to ensure safe flights. In line, applicants must possess the physical strength to reach and operate all emergency equipment and must be able to stand or walk for extended periods. I interviewed at CommuteAir (Castleton-on-Hudson, NY) in Jan 2021, Spoke to someone on phone for a screening and then scheduled a week later for group online live interview. Application then phone interview followed by a video interview. Then, if you're moved forward, you are scheduled you for a 1:1 video interview (my date was a week away) with a member of inflight service management and the recruiter. The ideal candidate for this position will be friendly and efficient, with the ability to provide excellent customer service. I applied online. Thus, flight attendants at CommutAir can take advantage of many opportunities for growth and development. But I have a feeling, the company is bro-club. We were given a presentation , and then asked to introduce ourselves. Why do you want to be a flight attendant? - How do you decompress after a hard/long day? Read More, A step by step guide on how to become a flight attendant by a former cabin crew. para nos informar sobre o problema. Here are some of them. Home. I consider this very unprofessional especially in an industry where on-time performance is important. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Two days later after no further contact, I got a rejection email. Communicate effectively with the ground crew and pilots to ensure that flight operations are safe and efficient. What is difference between customer service and a great customer service? The highest paid Flight Attendants work for Aloha Airlines at $80,000 annually and the lowest paid Flight . Push/pull up to 70lbs? Inicio; Servicios. This is a guarantee. Hey guys how are you! Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. - How did you handle a difficult customer? In addition to their hourly wage, CommutAir flight attendants also receive per-flight pay and benefits like health insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan. Employees at CommutAir can accrue vacation and sick time, and they also receive health insurance and other benefits. Monthly Salary of a CommutAir Flight Attendant. Once youve established enough seniority, then youll be able to bid for more desirable schedules. Step 4: Approval. I applied on Sunday, got an email on Monday to schedule a phone interview, had the phone interview on Wednesday, had a video interview on Friday and 3 hours later was offered a job. This includes essential tips about the companys background and the qualifications and step-by-step process you need to follow to apply as part of their team. I believe interviews with the company are a lot different now. 32 CommutAir In-flight (Flight Attendant) interview questions and 27 interview reviews. NEW - ACTIVE - Air Canada is periodically interviewing for flight attendant positions. CommutAir is a great choice for those who have the qualities to become a flight attendant. The flight attendants who steward our aircraft make that goal possible, enabling us to elevate customer experiences together. The company is committed to providing its employees with career growth opportunities. How would you handle passengers who are being disruptive? We were given a presentation , and then asked to introduce ourselves. I got the second video interview with the recruiter and inflight supervisor. I interviewed at CommuteAir (Houston, TX) in Jan 2022, Easy they want to hire anyone because people quit this bs job everyday even the higher ups, this is a very very very depressing workplace please know your worth Ill rather work at McDonalds. . Moreover, it also values the importance of educating children about Science and extensively supports women in Aviation as part of their core goals. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. In the aviation industry where on-time operations are extremely important, the recruiting process did not reflect the same for CommutAir. There will be piles of applicants to go through, and the interview phase will be critical for evaluating . The process took 2 weeks. I applied online. Rate yourself 1-10. - How did you handle a difficult customer? Now rising as a growing business and brand, CommuteAir is one of the most exciting airlines hiring today. Si vous continuez voir ce On average, a CommutAir flight attendant earns about $40 362 annually or about $19-$22 per hour, inclusive of great perks and benefits that come with landing the job. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you.

J Hutton Pulitzer Net Worth, Steelers Assistant Coaches Salaries, Betrayal Legacy Haunt 9, Bengal Kittens For Sale Under $500, After We Fell Tessa Pain Poem, Articles C