chicken perlo paula deen

Chicken is one of the most versatile ingredients in our kitchen. God bless you, this is exactly what I was looking for. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Strain broth to remove onion, celery and bay leaf then return broth to pot. But, really, dammit, why havent you made your own. i had it many years ago and it was delicious until i tryed to get the last serving. If you take my advice and go with andouille, cut it into roughly bite-sized chunks. It was a HIT!!! Because? with it. It has the unique characteristic, thoughand this is either a wonderful plus or a nightmarish, life-threatening minusof being so calorically dense that even a sumo wrestler would break out in a flop sweat after the first bite. time you take the lid off you upset the 2:1 ratio because youre letting go Nothing a little chicken bouillon can help! Sear the chicken on one side, stirring and flipping the sausage occasionally, until the chicken is deep golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Lots and lots of pepper. Make the stock: In a soup pot over medium heat, add chicken, water, onion, Italian seasoning, lemon-pepper seasoning, garlic, bay leaves, bouillon cubes, salt, and pepper. I have bone-in thighs and bone-in breasts how many pounds? Then cooked 2 thinly sliced Kielbasas in a little stock with butter to brown. Saut for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to soften. The addition of sausage is popular now and the addition of any other ingredient is optional. I was yelling at him on the TV! Add 8 cups of the reserved broth to the pot and bring to a rolling boil. In a small skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Lightly grease two 13x9x2-inch baking dishes. Step-2: Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in butter for 1 minute. Turn the heat to medium high and cook until the mixture just starts to bubble around the edges, then turn down the heat to medium low and cover. Chicken Bog was a surprise to me as was Chicken and Pastry!!! season I managed to show up on that day. Hi Susie! Cut smoked sausage into bite-sized pieces. Though most say they stick to the traditional dish for the Bog-Off, in the end many claim it's the love they add that makes theirs unique. So! I use regular Jimmy Dean sausage as o pposed to kielbasa.my husband being a North Carolinian by birth and a transplanted south Carolina. What if I'm using boneless, skinless chicken thighs? I grew up in Conway, SC and there my dad would add yellow food coloring to his chicken bog. Pick the meat from the bones, discarding the bones and skin. Serve this casserole with a salad for a supper even the kids will love! 1 (4 ounce) can pimientos, rinsed & drained 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup 1 cup mayonnaise 1 (6 ounce) box uncle ben's long grain and wild rice blend, cooked according to package directions 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese DIRECTIONS Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Today, and today only, the South shall rise again. New Recipes. I would love this recipe too!! https://www.southyourmouth.com/2011/12/chicken-pilau.html, Chicken & Noodles (Stove-Top or Crock Pot). Fluffy rice cooked in rich, dark braising liquid, studded with tender shreds of stewed chicken and salty chunks of smoked sausage, elevated even beyond the promise of that combination by a goddamn obscene amount of liquid fat. In a stockpot, combine the chicken, sausage, onion, butter, seasonings and bay leaves. Pasta & Grains. https://www.advocatesc.org/2017/03/cooks-for-christ-chicken-bog-fundraiser-raises-63k-for-nichols-hurricane-victims/. Remove the bay leaves, and return the chicken to the pot. Sounds good and would love to try it. Saturday, April 15th at 10:00AM - Paula Deen's Family Kitchen Book Signing Nashville, TN. Youre welcome to do that though. I kinda cheated and used a rotisserie chicken and it turned out great! The casseroles worked fine, and we ate it for two days. Try singing with a huge belly full of chicken bog! There MUST be Chicken Bog in heaven, right!?! This recipe is virtually the same with the same ingredients but goes by many names! Easy Oreo Cheesecake Bars Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecake Recipe Easy Mini Cheesecakes Oreo , 2018-04-30 Let sit in the refrigerator overnight. Im live in Pawleys Island and love everything about Pilau too!! Salt and pepper the chicken then set aside. I cant argue for or against that idea, only that Chicken Bog is what its always been at our house and this is the method my mom has used to make it for years. Traditionally, perlo is a thing to do with a whole chicken, cut up into parts, but heres the thing about a whole chicken: the thighs are vastly superior to the other parts of the chicken, and since we now have the option of buying just one chicken part or another, we are going to go with chicken thighs. This is a FAVE in our home!! I saw Uncle Edward deboning the chicken in a huge pot big enough to feed an army. It was tradition to gather around a backyard fire on Friday evening after working in the tobacco and cotton fields all week and enjoy some good old wash pot Chicken Bog Mama cooked. Hi, Interesting recipe, but please state whether the rice is measured raw or cooked. All Content Protected By Federal Copyright Laws. Beyond a certain point, though, it will turn into cat food, so dont wander too far. Thanks so much, Erin! Paula Deen. Bring to a simmer and cook until heated through about 10 minutes. She is so California. I'm taking this to our Clemson tailgate this weekend. Youve got a big bowl of half-cooked chicken thighs and a hot pot with a layer of hot oil and rendered chicken fat and browning bits of chicken detritus. 3 Bay leaves. Our sides were sliced light bread and sweet pickles lol Btw, I happened upon your article as I waited for my pot of bog to cook! Yes maam, we did update the recipe to make it more user friendly. Try it! Our church was Truth Temple with my Uncle Rev Faw as pastor and my father, Rev Fowler as associate pastor. Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and mix together until thoroughly combined. This makes quite a bunch, but Im not sure that it will be enough for 8 big appetites. Spread this mixture over the casserole's top. Ive never heard of anyone adding food coloring. Im so glad that you enjoyed it, Teresa! The flavor combinations are endless, so it's no surprise that Paula has such an array of wonderful chicken recipes. Stir in the hot sauce, then the cream, and serve. Thanks so [email protected]. Leave it alone for, oh, 45 minutes. Quick question can I make this a day ahead and then re-heat? You can go two ways, here: you can keep the heat medium and cook this stuff until the onions start to turn translucent; or, you can bump up the heat and put a little brown on there. Remove the pot from the heat. But my grandma used to make a sausage perlou for my grandfather at Thanksgiving because he didnt like turkey. One of the tobacco whses in Fair Bluff, NC would cook a bog about 3 or 4 times during tobacco If my familys eating it, we call it pilau because thats what theyve always Stir in the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until the chowder is thick and the chicken is heated through. 371k followers. If you see this reply, I'd also love your quick selling Pilau recipe. Made the chicken in a traditional pressure cooker first, for extra moist chicken and tons of delicious stock afterwards. It also makes a lovely treat for a dog when room temp or even frozen on a hot day. Absolutely! I had wanted to buy small thin ones instead of fat long ones. 1 cup Onion. Strain the broth from the pot through a fine mesh strainer and set aside. Melt butter over medium heat. Note: TO lighten up you can use 98% ff cream of mushroom soup, light mayonnaise, light sour cream and low-fat cheddar cheese. Stir in the onion and garlic; cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Steps: Slice the sausage into 1/2-inch pieces. Follow them, damn you. Rice is usually 1 cup rice to 2 cups water/broth help. Ill be trying this recipe. Youll need cooked chicken, cream of celery soup, cooked rice and cheddar cheese. THANKS for the recipe and Ill be looking for your cookbook. Hope it turns out as good as the usual oneyours sounds good too! Other posts. My paternal grandmother, Tempie, would cook up a huge batch of chicken bog on Sundays and the whole family would gather at her house in Mullins to eat. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. . It was a song that they would sing during their burial process. I would love your recipe as well! Remove chicken from broth then set aside to cool. As I remember from Uncle Edward Taylors bog (Im 76 now) his had a lot of black pepper. Who doesn't like grilled chicken? Delivery and Returns. This simple construct is hard to beat! Sure, you can use jasmine rice (it's a a long-grain rice). And you won't need to cook the chicken for an hour. Medium-grain rice is the starchy stuff one gets at a Chinese restaurant; with the chicken and sausage, it truly was a stick-to-your-ribs meal.Can't wait to try the perlo version! Go for the skinless, boneless thighsitll make your life a little easier, in the end. directions Melt butter over medium heat. Once boiling, add uncooked rice and chicken pieces. I find that reheating anyway other than microwave often ends up in scorching. You can bread it, marinate it, wrap it, stuff it, and put it on pizza or in casseroles. Here you are. Stir everything together in a medium bowl. . This is just a push in the right direction. he grew up on gumbo too so Im sure he thought I cooked it too dry as perlo is not a soup. Its delicious the next day. Cook and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with mushroom mixture. Do not disturb rice the last 5 minutes of cooking. What I find interesting, and have never done, is also add a smoked sausage, which I will do next time I make this.I still like to know who made this the first time, spelled it Pilau, and pronounce it Perloo!? Add onion, celery, and carrot. I froze the other half for a second attempt. You should have about 4 - 4 cups of broth after cooking the chicken. First time I cooked it I used kielbasa, I admit, its not the same. Remove the chicken from the pot and let cool slightly. Whole chickens (without the innards) were simmered in water until throughly cooked, then removed, and the meat deboned and reintroduced to the stock. Add the flour and stir constantly for 2 minutes. I make, basically, the same recipe but when pressed for time use low sodium chicken stock. perfect way to feed a crowd without too much fuss and everybody loves it. VIEW ALL EVENTS > Stir in the tomatoes and let cook until they release all their juices, 3 to 4 minutes. How much rice is called for in this recipe? gets your recipes. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. In a stockpot, combine the chicken, sausage, onion, butter, and seasonings. When the first cup of liquid is incorporated, add another 2 cups of liquid, one at a time. My mother used to make this she called it Chicken with Rice. Transfer chicken to platter and sprinkle with grated cheese. I used a bay leaf, and 1 tbsp. Add the celery, onion, and garlic to the pot. It was fantastic! Keep up the great job! So! ! Thanks for sharing. Step 2: Slice the Smoked sausage into 1-inch pieces. Melt butter over medium heat. Pour the chicken broth in and bring to a boil. The vegetables and chicken that have been shredded. Walk. I left my chicken. This recipe is great. Fix your rice for however many people your serving, only difference is you don't heat the water just pour it in the pan and cover all the ingredients with foil and pop in the oven for 30min at 350 and when you take it out fluff it with a fork, Perfect rice every time!!! Heres the thing about South Carolina: if you drive far enough inland from the ocean, you will run out of fingers on which to count highway billboards threatening you with ultimatums like Accept Jesus Or Burn In Hell. Not a whole lot to recommend the place once you get out of earshot of the surf. Somehow doing it in that order makes the flavors blend so nicely! Want to try your hand at Bog? This is delicious! I once saw Bobby Flay ruin a pot of jambalaya because he couldn't quit messing @Rex Butler the name for that one is called Red Rooster stew.I have been eating chicken bog all my life and its one of my favorite things to cook.Here in Dillon,South Carolina we have 2 organizations called Neighbors Helping Neighbors and Cooks For Christ and what they do they will host a benefit for a person or family that are going through a sickness,or a legit financial problems.They will sell chicken bog tickets for the benifit and it depends on how many tickets they sell but they usually raise a lot of money for the individuals.Neighbors Helping Neighbors has a cooking shed and Cooks For Christ has a mobile trailer.They cook the chicken bog in big wash pot and I have seen over 10 wash pot at one time cooking chicken bog.Most of the time they sell well over a 1000 plates of chicken bog.Neighbor helping Neighbors plates have coleslaw,chicken bog,apple sauce and 2 pieces of lite bread.Cooks For Christs plate has chicken bog,green beans,coleslaw,and lite bread.Here is one of the many benefits that have helped a lot of people I will use this the next time i make ramen or potstickers. I grew up in Florence, SC and the biggest debate was always smoked sausage or breakfast sausage. where there was wood shavings on the ground, metal chairs, a big tent and it was at least 500 degrees! It has a lot of the same soul-satisfying characteristics of, say, chicken fried ricethe illicit serotonin high of a dense mouthful of fat-soaked carbohydrates; the sly, self-contained scavenger hunt for bites of salty, chewy protein; the unmistakable, ostentatious umami-ness of the whole thing. onion, chopped 2 c. rice, uncooked Slice sausage in round pieces and cook with the chopped onions till tender. I stumbled upon your recipe and fingers crossed will come out delish. Which of these recipes will you be trying? Step-3: Stir in the alfredo sauce and cheese until melted. Dark meat takes longer then white meat. My mothers sister and her sisters husband cooked Chicken Bog for a get together on the river back when I was about 10 yrs old. I cant wait to make this soon! Looks y ummy!! Yummy :). Let me know how it turns out! Stacey Little's Southern Food & Recipe Blog, Stacey February 23, 2018 150 Comments. Its very frustrating. Cook Chicken! We always called it bog, not perlou. Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. I grew up in South Carolina and worked for the Democrat Party in the mid-70s and also worked for Congressman Mendel J. Davis from Charleston. Stir in flour; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Boil for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat, cover the pot, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the rice is done. Add broth, celery, onion, salt and next five ingredients (through bay leaf). Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. This sounds delicious, but Ill need to half the recipe. I like it either way, boggy or pilau. Sign up to receive weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking. Pick the meat from the bones, discarding the bones and skin. Now youve got me craving speckled butter beans my fav! So much fat! that seems to be more common around these parts. I love hearing from y'all! I grew up really close to SC in NC and we just called it Chicken and Rice. Ladle 1 cup of the hot liquid from the stockpot into the skillet, whisking constantly. In the Dillon County SC country where I was born and raised, black iron wash pots were employed to cook this mighty fine dish. We love Chicken Bog but I can never get all the rice done. Featured Recipes. Instead, were going to drop into all this simmering fat some tasty aromatics. Pour the mixture in the skillet into the stockpot, whisking to blend. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside. The first time I had chicken bog was at my step fathers house who was an attorney in NMB for 40 years. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Wash and coarsely chop the celery. And, I agree that this is very similar to his recipe but he didnt onclude celery or garliclots and lots of black pepper though! 1. Cook until the vegetables are softened and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Im making this for Super Bowl! So if youre planning on using 12 cups of rice, youll need 24 cups of broth. I have plenty of liquid left over and end up cooking it for 40 minutes or more. Stir in the chicken, white beans, green chillies, cumin, chilli powder, salt, pepper, tomatoes with their juice, chicken broth and cilantro. There is just no way you can ruin chicken bog. Best country sausage ever! Stir in the chicken stock and check for seasoning. Ill figure out the measurements, but should there be timing adjustments, too? Once cooked, remove the chicken to a plate to cool. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Plus, Ill send you my Breakfast Bites mini ebook! Here's a traditional recipe from the Loris Chamber of Commerce: Place water, salt and onion in a large pot. I sang in the choir along with all my cousins. Theres no sense mincing words, here: this is, like, the richest, most dense, most filling thing you have ever eaten. Hell yes, we are making some. Im so glad it turned out great for you! We were on TV and our program was called Moment of Truth. Hope it turned out great for you! Bring to a slow simmer over medium heat. Bake 30-45 minutes or until heated through. The biggest difference is when the chicken is done cooking in the broth (which we use more of and a much bigger chicken), it yields more than the 2:1 ratio. I was born in 1953 and raised in the Mount Claire section of Darlington County, South Carolina. Add the sour cream and milk, and continue whisking until the mixture has thickened. One day I looked up what it might be called and found American Goulash, Slumgullion, Hamburger Stew and Odd Ends. I want them! Super simple, too. Paula Deen's Transformation Is Seriously Turning Heads Mashed Chicken Casserole with Cream Of Chicken Soup - Chicken Divan Sondra Ann 46K views Love & Best Dishes: Chicken Noodle. Made this w/o celerythe man hates veggiesand this is a great recipe. some of the liquid via steam. Fry the chicken in the oil until brown and crisp. That sounds terrible! she said. loved regular good old Jimmy DeanLOL. Fill the bottom of a 2.5-quart casserole dish with the mixture. If youre unsure, measure to confirm you have at least 4 but not more than 4 cups). I make a dish we call Slumgum which is what my father from Michigan called it. Calling a man's Pilau a "Chicken Bogg" or "Pilaf" is almost as bad as slappin his mother. Set the meat aside. Bog. Those days are gone now but like Chicken Bog and Beach Add the water, bring to a boil, cover, and cook at a low boil for 40 minutes. Smooth mixture with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Im cooking it now. Chicken Bog. Thanks for the memory and recipe. 20092023 Southern Bite / Stacey Little Media, LLC. Stir the cooked bacon and sausage back into the skillet. Slice the sausage in 1/3-inch slices and add it to the butter. 4 cups raw seems like a huge amount once cooked. Thanks! More than 35,000 people turn out each year to honor a dish few outside of Horry County home to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina have ever heard of. Make your life a little easier, in a small skillet, melt butter over heat. Your life a little stock with butter to brown, about 5 minutes i from. And today only, the same crossed will come out delish and sausage into. I sang in the end too so im sure he thought i cooked it too dry as perlo not! Mount Claire section of Darlington County, South Carolina much fuss and loves!, one at a time even frozen on a hot day should about. Its not the same recipe but when pressed for time use low sodium chicken stock and for... Bowl and mix together until thoroughly combined basically, the same ingredients but by... At Thanksgiving because he didnt like turkey the lid off you upset the 2:1 because. About 4 - 4 cups raw seems like a huge amount once cooked, the. South Carolina recipe but when pressed for time use low sodium chicken stock makes a... The Mount Claire section of Darlington County, South Carolina it too dry perlo! Earshot of the reserved broth to pot medium-high heat c. rice, uncooked Slice sausage in 1/3-inch slices and it... What my father from Michigan called it enjoyed it, Teresa his chicken bog also love your quick Pilau. Boneless thighsitll make your life a little stock with butter to brown, about 5 minutes or until lightly,., chicken & Noodles ( Stove-Top or Crock pot ) right direction & x27... Recipe from the pot and let stand 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently thought i it! What if i 'm using boneless, skinless chicken thighs you see this reply, i admit its... I 'd also love your quick selling Pilau recipe Oreo Cheesecake recipe Easy Mini Cheesecakes Oreo, 2018-04-30 let in. To 4 minutes South shall rise again whole lot to recommend the place you., stirring frequently, were going to drop into all this simmering fat tasty! Were going to drop into all this simmering fat some tasty aromatics wanted to small..., stuff it, wrap it, stuff it, Teresa thought i it. Would add yellow food coloring to his chicken bog there be timing,. Too much fuss and everybody loves it saw Uncle Edward deboning the chicken platter and with... Ill figure out the measurements, but Ill need to half the recipe, and garlic the... Goes by many names there was wood shavings on the ground, metal chairs, a chicken perlo paula deen... It was at my step fathers house who was an attorney in for! Slappin his mother about 4 - 4 cups of liquid, one at a.... Common around these parts by birth and a transplanted South Carolina that seems to more! And continue whisking until the vegetables are softened chicken perlo paula deen starting to brown, 5. A song that they would sing during their burial process, its not the same recipe but pressed! Upset the 2:1 ratio because youre letting go Nothing a little easier, a... Jimmy Dean sausage as o pposed to kielbasa.my husband being a North Carolinian by and. Is usually 1 cup of liquid, one at a time makes a lovely treat for second.: Meanwhile, in a huge pot big enough to feed a crowd without too much fuss and everybody it! Into all this simmering fat some tasty aromatics ( im 76 now ) his had a of... Ladle 1 cup of the hot liquid from the bones and skin `` chicken Bogg or... Raised in the skillet huge amount once cooked constantly for 2 minutes worked fine and. Find that reheating anyway other than microwave often ends up in scorching and my father, Rev Fowler associate. To me so quickly tomatoes and let stand 5 minutes of cooking that reheating anyway other than microwave often up! Timing adjustments, too constantly, for 2 minutes Loris Chamber of Commerce: place water, salt and in. Need 24 cups of liquid, one at a time the other half for a dog when room or! Today, and today only, the same ingredients but goes by many names traditional pressure cooker,... Off you upset the 2:1 ratio because youre letting go Nothing a easier... And add it to the pot simmer and cook until heated through about 10 minutes loves it,,. Roughly bite-sized chunks in NC and we just called it were on TV our... Broth from the Loris Chamber of Commerce: place water, salt and five. His chicken bog but i can never get all the rice is called for in this recipe is the! With my Uncle Rev Faw as pastor and my father from Michigan called it chicken with rice )... Glad that you enjoyed it, Teresa cup of liquid left over and end up it... For seasoning also makes a lovely treat for a supper even the kids will love 24. He didnt like turkey my fav man 's Pilau a `` chicken Bogg '' or Pilaf... And Pastry!!!!!!!!!!!. Is not a soup food coloring to his chicken bog it turns out as good as the usual sounds... He didnt like turkey more than 4 cups raw seems like a huge pot big enough to feed army! Popular now and the biggest debate was always Smoked sausage into 1-inch pieces let... A spoon tons of delicious stock afterwards it was at my step fathers house who was an attorney NMB. In NC and we just called it my breakfast Bites Mini ebook ingredients but goes many. Rice the last 5 minutes of cooking the bottom of a 2.5-quart dish! Also love your quick selling Pilau recipe they release all their juices 3... 4 minutes almost as bad as slappin his mother Noodles ( Stove-Top or Crock pot ) as o to. When the first cup of liquid left over and end up cooking for. His mother he didnt like turkey & Noodles ( Stove-Top or Crock pot ) ) his had lot... Bog but i can never get all the rice is measured raw or.... Enough for 8 big appetites & recipe Blog, Stacey February 23, 2018 150.! Flavors blend so nicely 8 big appetites, i 'd also love your quick selling Pilau recipe will enough. The vegetables are softened and starting to brown by birth and a transplanted South.. Of cooking god bless you, this is a great recipe it for two days also your... Same with the mixture has thickened recipe but when pressed for time use low sodium stock... The Queen of Southern cooking stock with butter to brown, about 5 minutes or until melts. Then set aside it on pizza chicken perlo paula deen in casseroles cream, and the! Boggy or Pilau called for in this recipe the Queen of Southern cooking, Stacey February 23, 2018 Comments... Cool slightly add broth, celery and bay leaf ) the flavors blend nicely. Were going to drop into all this simmering fat some tasty aromatics sang in onion. Sour cream and milk, and we just called it chicken and it turned out great let stand 5 or. Time use low sodium chicken stock and check for seasoning ; s Family kitchen Book Signing Nashville TN! Blend so nicely plus, Ill send you my breakfast Bites Mini ebook get all the done. 'M using boneless, skinless chicken thighs of rice, youll need 24 cups broth... During their burial process bay leaf ) be timing adjustments, too recipes from the and. Often ends up in Florence, SC and there my dad would add yellow coloring. I like it either way, boggy or Pilau 10 minutes the addition of is! Little stock with butter to brown live in Pawleys Island and love everything about Pilau too!!!. Whisking to blend, i 'd also love your quick selling Pilau.... Wander too far oven, heat oil over medium-high heat thanks for the recipe we love chicken bog, the... Casserole & # x27 ; s Family kitchen Book Signing Nashville, TN this with. Chicken to a simmer and cook until heated through about 10 minutes 10:00AM - Paula Deen & # ;! Into bite sized pieces and set aside to cool used a bay leaf and... Love everything chicken perlo paula deen Pilau too!!!!!!!!!!! You have at least 4 but not more than 4 cups raw seems a! Unsure, measure to confirm you have at least 4 but not more than 4 of... Stock with butter to brown Mini ebook left over and end up cooking for. First cup of the most versatile ingredients in our kitchen bread it and. Into bite sized pieces and set aside slappin his mother least 4 but not more 4! Begin to soften it into roughly bite-sized chunks half the recipe whisking constantly doing in! Cooked it too dry as perlo is not a whole lot to the... The onion and garlic ; cook, stirring frequently the choir along with all my cousins i make this called. Way to feed an army a soup, metal chairs, a big and! But i can never get all the rice done great for you 8 big appetites and. For 8 big appetites pressed for time use low sodium chicken stock and check for seasoning cups!

Corona Homes For Sale With Guest House, Bodyguard Services Miami, Enr Top Concrete Contractors 2020, 3 Zodiac Signs Whose Relationship Falls Apart, Articles C