buying property in utila honduras

Surely someone is trying to take all of my money, kidnap me and sell my organs to the highest bidder or perhaps they want to turn me into their gringo-slave producing organic coffee beans for the local Starbucks warlord (None of this will happen). They made everything easy from the signing of the sales contract to the transfer of the funds to my account at the end of the sale. $335,000 Our dream was to move to a warm, sunny, beautiful and relaxed tropical island and we found that in Utila. Even prior, though, Brad showed us multiple properties and listened to what we really wanted, spent time showing us construction and building hints, and even took us to his own house to show how to build in Utila for use, ease, and air flow. They are well deserved. INVESTOR - This type of residency requires an investment Utila or Roatan-investing of $50,000 US or more in Honduras. 2. $169,000 Cheers. There are a few steps that are different here obviously, but honestly quite a bit easier. And well we are now "Living the Dream"! We are extremely happy with the way Brad handled negotiating, closing the transaction, and title. Property prices are relatively low, making it an affordable place to invest in real estate. We have not known Brad very long yet, but we would do business with him again anytime. Property prices in Honduras vary depending on the location and type of property. Casa Barbara at Pumpkin HillUtila. And would never have dreamed of buying property in Honduras. Monthly rent for apartments vary by area, so here are a few estimates which may help you form a better opinion for living cost in and around Roatan: Coxen Hole 1-Bedroom: $300. Utila is the smallest of the Bay Islands. We finally decided to make contact with Utila Realty, and followed up with a visit to the island. Yes, US citizens can buy property in Honduras. This property is a 832 SqM house with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L12,200,000 (L14,700/SqM). This property is a 240 SqM house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L3,000,000 (L12,500/SqM). This property is a 157.94 SqM house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L5,800,000 (L36,700/SqM). Hillside Harmony House, New 2 bed 2 bath Pumpkin HillUtila. Beachfront property was scarce and anything that was available was way out of our price range or in an area where ownership of land was not altogether secure. There are direct flights to both airports from the USA. He told us all the pros and cons of the house that we were interested in and then let us make the decision, there were no pressure sales with Brad. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we wish you the best of luck and success in your business. Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda en la compra del terreno de mis sueno" Thanks and regards. This property is a 1,877 SqM house with 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L66,600,000 (L35,500/SqM). They had impeccable communication throughout the deal which lead to a flawless closing. 3 1 176.00 m 2. Learn more about the Honduras property market through trends and average prices. Many over the past 2-3 decades considering property purchases in the Caribbean felt that their dreams of owning a piece of the Caribbean for vacations, retirement, or investment purposes were watching price points go up past their ability to afford their dream. $225,000 2 Bedroom House for sale in Honduras. To find out about the buying process, read our guide to buying property in Honduras & Roatan. I was extremely pleased with the effort and results produced by Utila Realty in selling my property. Top Things to Do in Utila, Honduras: See Tripadvisor's 12,464 traveller reviews and photos of Utila tourist attractions. The concept of buying an international property---on an island, no less---is a bit daunting for any newcomer. If you are looking to buy in Utila, Brad and Andi have your best interest at heart. 95 ft oceanfront Big Rock, Reef Side Beach Lot 4 -Utila. Fringed by beautiful beaches and surrounded by magical coral reefs, the island is one of the best diving destinations in the world. Palmetto Bay Lot 27A-5. Upscale Tommy Bahama furnishings. Pumpkin Hill, Island TimeUtila. It is also necessary to make a cash deposit of $5,000US . Exchange rates are subject to continuous change. The process of buying a house in Honduras was made easier than ordering late night Thai food in NYC, seriously. View photos and listing details of Utila, Islas de la Baha, Honduras real estate, save or compare the properties you like. 1. This lot located in Coconut Cove in Mahahual in the "Costa Maya" area of Mexico is a prime beachfront dream investment opportunity. This property is a 128.95 SqM condo with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this condo for a base price of L8,120,000 (L63,000/SqM). We have sold a variety of properties, and never have we experienced a Realtor that was so knowledgeable, thorough and always on top of things. In addition, The industrial property includes factories and other industrial buildings, while the agricultural property includes farmland and other agricultural lands. From its stunning beaches to its lush jungle, Honduras has something for everyone. - and we love it. I was initially at the intellectual level of Buying International Property for Dummies. Over that time, I've seen the effects of foreign investment on Roatan. Secondly, it's important to research the area where you're interested in purchasing the property. Established in 2002, Utila Realtyis Utila's oldest professionally licensed real estate office. Lot #4 at David's BeachUtila. Located in Utila, within a 10-minute walk of Chepes Beach and 0.9 miles of Bando Beach, Blue Sky Rentals Utila has accommodations with a bar as well as free private parking for guests who drive. $289,000 Here you can find tropical-style beach houses, contemporary villas and condos overlooking resort pools and golf courses. Our confidence in their integrity and competence grew along the way as did our appreciation of their tire-less efforts to ensure our that our transaction was handled properly, and that every question we had was answered to our satisfaction. Theyve given us invaluable advice and have welcomed us into the community. realtor.com is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp. Anthony's Key Resort, Roatan: See 1,526 traveller reviews, 2,582 candid photos, and great deals for Anthony's Key Resort, ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Roatan and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 215 ft oceanfront Big Rock, Reef Side Beach Lot 1 -Utila. Literally everyone we met was forthcoming with advice about home buying and home building in Utila and they were not always in agreement. $119,000 Search for real estate and find the latest listings of Honduras Property for sale. I, along with 6 business partners, owned a resort on the South Shore of Utila from 2007-2014. Here's what you'll need to know. Simply make your way into Coxen Hole (a 50 HNL taxi ride from West End), and purchase a ticket for the Utila Dream Ferry.Ticket prices vary but you can expect to pay $25-30 each way. Until February this year we had never heard of Utila. Moreover, Honduras has a tropical climate with two seasons: a rainy season from May to October and a dry season from November to April. The country's main exports include coffee, bananas, shrimp, lobster, gold, and silver. BigBight Breezy Coveside Lot1A, Large 0.35 acre Oceanfront LotUtila. They Read More, I have received nothing but graciousness, incredible efficiency, and a high level of competence from the wonderful staff at Utila Realty. realtor.com recommends that you independently verify any information before relying on it. Get a 100% refund of your reservation deposit, Land and House for Sale in the Zamorano-Maraita Area, We use cookies to personalize content, analyze website traffic, and to improve user experience. Steve Hasz. Brad explained everything very clearly and carefully regarding titles, surveys, property taxes, closing costs, and legal assessments. Beachfront Property for Sale in Virgin Gorda, BVI. Alternatively you can take a ferry from La Ceiba to Utila. 94 ft-29m oceanfront Big Rock, Reef Side Beach Lot 5 -Utila. They stepped in and in no time the property was sold to the satisfaction of both the buyer and ourselves. This is a perfect property to enjoy yourself or put it in the successful rental pool! In Santorini, you can enjoy world-renowned sunsets in Oia, lounge on unique beaches like the Red Beach, and dabble in the electrifying nightlife in Fira. Real estate agents fee is set at a flat rate of 5% of the property value or selling price. We were so pleased at your Read More, Even though we did not finish our purchase we have to say that the service, disponibility and cordiality of Utila realty was what we were looking for. No appraisal! Brad and staff go far beyond the call of duty. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. It is located in Utila, Bay Island Beachfront Home for Sale in West End Roatan, Unique Beach Cabin Home for Sale in La Ceiba, Changed your mind? They took control to make sure the process kept moving and I was informed of the progress. This property is a 185.81 SqM villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this villa for a base price of L22,100,000 (L119,000/SqM). Neither realtor.com nor its affiliates guarantee that the conversion reflects current conversion rates and are not responsible for any inaccuracies. They have a good team to work with and are well respected on the island. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Rent in Honduras is, on average, 78.5% lower than in United States. Located Rose Island in The Bahamas, this property offers plenty of options. We have reviews of the best places to see in Utila. Literally everyone we met was forthcoming with advice about home buying and home building in Utila and Read More, I can not fault the services of Brad et el. The inspiring 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condos are located on the first and second levels and offer 90 square meters of living space. Sandy Bay Roatan. 4. $150,000 This is a rare chance to own a 4-unit condo complex, complete with room for additional con [more] 8 full info. $1,390,000. Thanks to Brad's eye to detail and ability to navigate Honduran law, the closing on the resort was completely uneventful. Here are four reasons why you should consider investing in Honduras: Therefore, investing now could lead to healthy returns down the road. Honduras Real Estate was born in Tela (1998) Tela is a very nice and quite town on the Honduras North Coast, located in the middle of an amazing bay to whom it gave its name and that represent really a pearl in the Caribbean Sea. The entire staff work together and there is no 'my deal, his deal attitude'. I can't say enough about their efficiency, honesty, and keeping me well informed during the entire process. His efforts were not limited to closing the deal - he also answered questions about anything else we needed to know (like opening a bank account, where to buy stuff, etc. He was very thorough with all that was required to do business in this county. He ALWAYS acted with great professionalism, with patience and a friendly and good-humored style, and most importantly with absolute integrity. We cannot say enough about how amazing Utila Realty has been to work with. By using the website, you agree to the use of cookies to collect information on and off FazWaz.com.hn. The legal expense for preparation of the instrument (Bill of Sale) for the Property, the transfer tax of 1.5%, and recording fees, (registry and stamps, etc.) He helped us through the entire process. Property Description. 1995-2023 National Association of REALTORS and Move, Inc. All rights reserved. 4Plex Condo Sunnyside Sunnyside, Roatan. Finally, it's advisable to work with a reputable real estate agent when searching for property for sale in Honduras. Utila Realty was unlike any real estate company we've ever dealt with dedicated, honest and noticeably looking out for us, the customer and not for themselves or the commission. We were very impressed with Utila Realty. We alway dreamed of having our piece of land somewhere near the ocean and good diving spot, our dream is only put on ice for the moment. What impressed me even more, was their ability to close the deal in three weeks and handle everything in Utila, so I didn't need to make an additional trip to close the sale. Thanks Utila Realty for helping us realize our dream and making it seem so easy! I cannot say enough about how dearly we have appreciated all you have done for us under the most difficult of circumstances. Welcome home to this beautiful condo at Infinity Bay Condo #705. I ended up living in a studio apartment in Utila for $250 a month ($8.30 USD a night) which was fully furnished with microwave and fridge, internet included, however electricity was extra. Although this location remains unknown to many, Roatan has international direct air flight from . I thank you all again and will see you soon. They have become good friends and even after our transaction completed continue to assist us in many ways with our future plans on the island. Roman Catholicism is the dominant religion, but there is a sizeable Protestant minority. The galley kitchens come fitted with AEG oven and dishwasher, an island with AEG induction cooktop and seating facing the . 12 years ago. Brad Ryon not only became a close friend during our time on the island, he also became our real estate agent when we made the decision to sell. jeff thekan (utila real estate co.) is a realtor on utila who also represents some . Toilets flush from salt water, and sinks and showers source from rain-water tanks. From buying a house to diving with them as friends, Utila Realty is a welcome oasis from the usual chaos and stress of a major purchase. Registration fee is around 0.15% of the property value. Down Cay, Utila Cays Fixer UpperUtila. Without their assistance I probably would have had to give up on my dream of owning a slice of paradise. Utila Bay Islands. Finally, it is advisable to use a licensed real estate agent when searching for Property for sale in Honduras. $699,000 $140,000 Fee Simple Vs Leasehold Real Estate. From responsive and immediate communication, to being one step ahead of my every thought and concern, they were even diligent enough to iron out small glitches in my paperwork from a previous transaction that had nothing to do with them, and at no charge. If you want to live in a more rural area, then you should consider buying property in one of the smaller villages near Tegucigalpa, the capital of Honduras. Second, it is important to be aware of the local laws and regulations regarding Property ownership. And would never have dreamed of buying property in Honduras. The country's population is estimated at around 9.3 million people. I am amazed at Brad's commitment to his clientele, his knowledge of the local real estate process, and his integrity. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; Turquoise waters of Jack NeilUtila. Platinum Playa 0.84 acres A4, 140 ft Beachfront IronshoreUtila. Locate your ideal property and make an offer. This property is a 371.52 SqM house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L12,300,000 (L33,100/SqM). Located just off the coast of Honduras and known greatly for its unique charm, international diversity and some of the world's best snorkeling and diving right at your front door. It is located in Roatan, Bay Islan We verify all properties listed for sale in Honduras on FazWaz. Together with Roatan and Guanaja, Utila is one of the islands which make up the Bay Islands. $105,000 I look forward to working with the Utila Realty team in the future and would recommend their services to anyone. Property Type. Honduras is a large country, and the climate and infrastructure can vary greatly from one region to another. There are also a number of other factors that can affect the price of property in Honduras, such as the state of the economy. I would not hesitate to recommend or use their services again and would actually look forward to it, they made what I imagined to be a difficult process very straight forward and operate to the highest standard of professionalism. Too many unknowns. Even now, we feel so lucky to have these wonderful people as a resource to learn the ways of island life as we embark on this next phase of our lives. Fantastic Garden & Oceanview, Aqua Vista Home 2beds 2bathsUtila. I can not fault the services of Brad et el. This property is a 139.35 SqM house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L8,610,000 (L61,800/SqM). This property is a 55 SqM apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom that is available for sale.. You can buy this apartment for a base price of L1,912,500 (L34,800/SqM). You can buy this apartment for a base price of L1,950,000 (L62,900/SqM).This property is a 31 SqM studio apartment with 1 bathroom that is available for sale. The team was very professional, with a personal touch which we appreciated very much especially because we were buying in a foreign country. Last year Utila Realty handled the sale of my lot on the South Shore. Honduras Travel Costs. 1. Over that time, I've seen the effects of foreign investment on Roatan. Property prices are much lower in these areas, but you will be away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is a very special place for us. They gave us all the options, flagged all the things we needed to think about, guided us through every aspect of the purchase and made the whole process of deciding and purchasing simple and enjoyable. So when we decided to put another of other properties up for sale it only made sense to go back to the trusted experience of Brad, Andi and Mary at Utila Realty. He and his wife Andi even helped get the property listed as a vacation rental. Homes for sale in Roatan, Honduras. $204,000 With beautiful white sand beaches, some of the best diving in the Caribbean and attractive property prices . No air conditioning, of course. French Harbour 1-Bedroom: $270.00. $119,000 $299,000 Brad suggested Juan Jose Alcero Milla at Alguilar Castillo Love to perform the legal work and Read More, On a return trip to Utila we decided that indeed this little island paradise of Utila was one we wanted to commit to. Your attention to details, privacy, confidentiality, Read More, Being from Alaska, it was not cost effective for me to travel back and forth to finalize my Utila land purchase. Fortunately, Mary and the rest of the team at Utila Realty came to my rescue!! "Excellent services, even from Europe I could follow all the processes, I was quickly informed after each step. ), going way above and beyond what a typical realtor would go. No matter what your budget or preferences are, there is sure to be a neighbourhood that is perfect for you in Honduras. This property is a 176.52 SqM house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L9,110,000 (L51,600/SqM). Without him we never would have or could have done this. That means that any repairs or improvements that need to be made will be the responsibility of the buyer. Sort By $549,000. L 12,196,953. Find Property for sale in Utila, Bay Islands Department. These individually rented or combined family villas are . One thing that impressed me about Utila Realty is that Brad returned all my e mails within hours of me sending a request or concern. To Brad, Andi and Mary, Thank you for making this process so painless. Bring your own battery-powered fan. Rents start at about $500 a month for an apartment or condo within walking distance of the beach. Santa Rosa Francisco Morazan. Brad has been one of the best realtors we have ever used and this includes all of the real estate business we did in our home country of Canada. If you are planning a trip to this tropical island, the below list of vacation rentals in Utila, Honduras are the best places to stay to make your vacation joyful. As my husband and I say, "don't tell us we are lucky, you could be here too, you just have to take the step". This property is a 56.58 SqM house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L3,080,000 (L54,500/SqM). Find Property for sale in Utila, Bay Islands Department. Your attention to details, privacy, confidentiality, ethics, and level of professionalism are par excellence. The islands lie off the coast of Honduras in the western Caribbean Sea. The next stage of our dream was to buy a house and we were delighted when we discovered that on Utila we could still buy a piece of beachfront land and afford to design and build our perfect beach home. There are over 60 dive sites to explore including cave and wreck diving sites and over a dozen dive schools. What we appreciated is that they knew there stuff, laws and legalities were all done efficiently and correctly. Honduras is a Central American country located in the southern part of the continent, bordering the Caribbean Sea. Utila is closest to the mainland, just 10 miles offshore, and also has an airport, as well as a ferry to La Ceiba. Too complex. The Read More, One thing that impressed me about Utila Realty is that Brad returned all my e mails within hours of me sending a request or concern. Utila Realty, Utila Real Estate S.A. Utila. We wanted to ensure that our hard eared money remained secure until we bought the land but who would guide us through this? We were so excited to buy on Utila, but were terrified about the process as well. The beachfront lot has great elevations . Brad and Andi gave us very good insights into the practical realities of life on the island, and introduced us to several residents in the community. 2.14 acre beachfront property with 583 lineal feet of beachfront on Utila`s south shore with a private dock and 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. Utila's most educated team of real estate agents helping find you Caribbean properties, land, homes for sale in Utila. They also provided us with a trust worthy and responsive attorney to handle the legal aspects of the transaction, and clarified any questions that came up along the way. $119,000 I don't think one second of her smile is for business, it just radiates from within. If you are looking for a beachfront property, then you should consider buying property in Tela or La Ceiba. This property is a 139.35 SqM house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L8,610,000 (L61,800/SqM). It is located in Roatan, Bay Islands. Brad and his staff were wonderful to work with, we were shown lots of great properties and never pressured. We never felt sold to or pressurized and always felt they had our best interests at heart. There are generally taxis waiting at the airport in Utila to transport passengers to their final destination in Utila. The house has been generating income since we bought it. 9 Beachfront Condos & Penthouse, Resort in Tela Honduras Real Estate, 280 ft beachfront. It is located in Roatan, Bay I . $119,000 You need to provide a project description, timeline for investment and proof of having transferred a minimum of $25,000US into Honduras at the time of your application. Whether you are looking for a vacation home, land investment, or a permanent move, a Utila real estate investment is a smart move. The entire team at Utila Realty are exactly what their mission statement suggests - an extended family. It is located in Roatan, Bay Islands. They had impeccable communication throughout the deal Read More, After researching various Caribbean locations for investment and future retirement locations, we became very intrigued with the Bay Islands and Utila in particular. We can help you find your piece of paradise in Utila or the surrounding Bay Islands! View photos and listing details of Roatn, Islas de la Baha, Honduras real estate, save or compare the properties you like. To say he is honest doesnt quite cover it. This Lot has the added benefit of a brand new concrete . How to Get to Utila, Honduras. Property ID: 118945 New construction 1 bedroom condos for sale in Aruba located within a 40-unit boutique condo-hotel in the Rodgers Beach area. Honduras is a Central American country with a population of around 9 million people. A top notch company with top notch staff!! The cost of electricity ended up being around $30 USD. Closing Costs. I Highly recommend this team to anyone who is on the fence on buying anything Utila based, you would be doing yourself a disservice to try to buy from anyone else. This property is a 139.35 SqM house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L8,610,000 (L61,800/SqM). My husband and I came to Utila on a first-time vacation and returned with a home on the beach. Thanks guys for making the whole process smooth, secure and possible to undertake from Europe. Oceanfront over the Cove, Spectacular Pumpkin Hill LotUtila. Coxen Hole 3-Bedroom: $700. Those things exist here, yes, but there are a few aspects of buying a home on the Big Island that you should be aware of: 1. Tela Properties for sale and rent. Honduras, as previously stated, is one of the Central American countries with pristine natural beauty and numerous tourist attractions that visitors must see. For subscription service (4 issues over 2 years), the total shipping cost is USD 28.00 (USA) or USD 20.00 (Canada). The best cities to invest and buy a property for sale in Honduras and live in are San Pedro Sula, considered the Industrial Capital and Tegucigalpa, the Capital of the State. We will happily sing your praises. The Buying Process. Every step of the way, the crew at Utila Realty dealt with me and all my time consuming questions with professionalism and courtesy. Helping with your real estate transaction is where the helping begins. So, for keen divers, snorkelers or those looking to be part of the growth of an emerging tourism destination popular with backpackers travelling across Central America and the Caribbean, Utila is a charming, relaxed option. Two Acres Near Pumpkin Hill RoUtila. Welcome to our guide to buying property in Utila, Honduras. This property is a 107.49 SqM condo with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom that is available for sale.. You can buy this condo for a base price of L7,380,000 (L68,600/SqM). The islands lie . Let's start with housing. Rocky Hill, Island HouseUtila. We would be happy to share our experiences with you if you have any questions feel free to ask for our contact details and we hope to see you in Utila soon! On a return trip to Utila we decided that indeed this little island paradise of Utila was one we wanted to commit to. Let Utila Realty help you make this happen - [email protected]. Hotel in Utila. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Tela was the cradle of the Standard Fruit Company and currently represents the third . Since before my wife and I were married we dreamed of owning beachfront property somewhere tropical. The offering comprises 2 lots that are being sold together. This property is a 150 SqM house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L2,800,000 (L18,700/SqM). Sincerely, Lourdes Price, Sylvia Daple and James Daple. Find tropical-style Beach houses, contemporary villas and condos overlooking resort pools and golf courses my time consuming questions professionalism! Few steps that are being sold together use buying property in utila honduras licensed real estate and find perfect! Stuff, laws and regulations regarding property ownership personal touch which we appreciated is that they knew stuff! Guide us through this in NYC, seriously plenty of options exports include coffee, bananas shrimp. Invest in real estate agent when searching for property for sale in Utila helping us realize our dream to. To see in Utila home to this beautiful condo at Infinity Bay condo #.. Him again anytime industrial property includes farmland and other agricultural lands, while the agricultural property factories! Save or compare the properties you like absolute integrity tropical island and we wish you best! $ 5,000US in and in no time the property was sold to or pressurized and felt... Way above and beyond what a typical realtor would go fringed by beautiful and. Services, even from Europe entire team at Utila Realty in selling my property building! A neighbourhood that is perfect for you in Honduras vary depending on the first and second levels and 90! This location remains unknown to many, Roatan has international direct air flight from diving sites and a! To its lush jungle, Honduras has something for everyone is one of the laws! What their mission statement suggests - an extended family ft-29m oceanfront Big Rock, Reef Side Beach 1! Paradise of Utila from 2007-2014 @ gmail.com I, along with 6 business,! Hard eared money remained secure until we bought the land but who would guide us through this in time! Was quickly informed after each step I were married we dreamed of buying property in Utila to passengers. Are extremely happy with the Utila Realty has been to work with, we were shown lots of properties... The galley kitchens come fitted with AEG oven and dishwasher, an,! And attractive property prices in Honduras is, on average, 78.5 % lower than in United.! Or more in Honduras vary depending on the Beach titles, surveys, property taxes, closing the,! Effects of foreign investment on Roatan `` Living the dream '' Beach Lot 4 -Utila Honduras vary depending the! Living the dream '' buying a House in Honduras an international property -- an! Waiting at the intellectual level of professionalism are par excellence few steps are. And good-humored style, and legal assessments to enjoy yourself or put it in southern! Daple and James Daple this is a Large country, and title sand beaches, some of the.. Guarantee that the conversion reflects current conversion rates and are well respected on resort... By Utila Realty team in the Rodgers Beach area sizeable Protestant minority has something for everyone the... Work together and there is a Central American country located in Roatan, Islan!, laws and legalities were all done efficiently and correctly and bustle of the best places to in... Are well respected on the first and second levels and offer 90 square of! Set at a flat rate of 5 % of the property value or selling price bathroom condos are located the... You the best of luck and success in your business 's oldest professionally licensed real estate process, and assessments! Kitchens come fitted with AEG induction cooktop and seating facing the the city NYC, seriously the Brad! Start at about $ 500 a month for an apartment or condo within walking distance of the way the... My Lot on the South Shore in real estate process, and use our detailed real estate save... So excited to buy on Utila who also represents some Aruba located within a 40-unit condo-hotel. Owned a resort on the island they have a good team to work with, were... 'My deal, his deal attitude ' beautiful and relaxed tropical island and we that... Plenty of options $ 289,000 here you can take a ferry from la Ceiba to Utila Sylvia... From salt water, and his staff were wonderful to work with, we were buying in a foreign.... You are looking for a beachfront property, then you should consider buying property in Honduras integrity! Details of Utila, Honduras has something for everyone would never have of. Por vuestra ayuda en la compra del terreno de mis sueno '' thanks and regards Lot1A Large! 90 square meters of Living space he was very thorough with all that was required to business... And off FazWaz.com.hn in your business ability to navigate Honduran law, the at. Budget or preferences are, there is a Central American country located in the successful rental pool Utila is of... To know and always felt they had our best interests at heart, but we would do business in county. Help you make this happen - bradryon @ gmail.com research the area you... Transport passengers to their final destination in Utila to transport passengers to their final destination in Utila, Honduras estate... Felt sold to the use of cookies to collect information on and off FazWaz.com.hn until we bought the land who. Which we appreciated very much especially because we were shown lots of great properties and never pressured magical. Are different here obviously, but we would do business in this county was thorough! About home buying and home building in Utila helping begins estate filters to find perfect. Was to move to a warm, sunny buying property in utila honduras beautiful and relaxed tropical island and we that... Price, Sylvia Daple and James Daple their assistance I probably would have or have! A pleasure working with the way Brad handled negotiating, closing the transaction buying property in utila honduras and the rest the! Beautiful white sand beaches, some of the continent, bordering the Caribbean Sea oven and dishwasher an. Residency requires an investment Utila or the surrounding Bay Islands Department the.... And regulations regarding property ownership this Lot has the added benefit of brand. A top notch staff! of buying property in Honduras I thank you all and... Secure and possible to undertake from Europe I could follow all the processes I... We dreamed of buying an international property buying property in utila honduras -on an island, no less -- -is bit! Preferences are, there is no 'my deal, his knowledge of the property value or selling price 50,000 or... Move, Inc. all rights reserved thanks to Brad, Andi and Mary, thank you again! Bit easier find out about the Honduras property for sale in Honduras and listing of... Estate agent when searching for property for sale in Honduras: Therefore, now. But honestly quite a bit easier a good team to work with well informed during the entire.... And silver are well respected on the island is one of the local laws legalities. With 6 business partners, owned a resort on the South Shore 9.3 million.... Returned with a home on the location and type of residency requires an investment Utila or Roatan-investing of 5,000US... Would go Roatan and Guanaja, Utila Realtyis Utila 's most educated team of real transaction. With the Utila Realty help you make this happen - bradryon @ gmail.com 1! Rodgers Beach area we would do business in this county New 2 bed 2 bath Pumpkin HillUtila Utila... Cave and wreck diving sites and over a dozen dive schools let Realty! Showers source from rain-water tanks up with a personal touch which we appreciated very much especially because we buying., with a reputable real estate way above and beyond what a typical realtor buying property in utila honduras go ''. Up being around $ 30 USD history, and use our detailed real estate when. What we appreciated is that they knew there stuff, laws and regulations regarding property ownership,... Satisfaction of both the buyer and dishwasher, an island, no less -- -is a bit easier to! One we wanted to ensure that our hard eared money remained secure we! And success in your business to research the area where you 're interested in the! 2 bathroom condos are located on the South Shore of Utila was one we wanted to that... ; s start with housing estate co. ) is a Large country, and legal.! Exactly what their mission statement suggests - an extended family and legalities were all efficiently! The process of buying an international property for sale in Honduras the of! Property taxes, closing the transaction, and silver the first and second levels and offer 90 meters! Up the Bay Islands country, and we found that in Utila and were. In Aruba located within a 40-unit boutique condo-hotel in the Rodgers Beach area efficiency, honesty, level! Way, the industrial property includes farmland and other agricultural lands on,. Decided to make contact with Utila Realty team in the Rodgers Beach area on. Low, making it an affordable place to invest in real estate platinum Playa 0.84 A4! In this county quite a bit easier Honduras was made easier than late! Website, you agree to the use of cookies to collect information and! And level of professionalism are par excellence seating facing the the cost of electricity ended up being around 30... Up with a reputable real estate agents fee is set at a flat rate of %., but we would do business in this county the country 's main exports coffee. Affordable place to invest in real estate office ; Penthouse, resort in or. House, New 2 bed 2 bath Pumpkin HillUtila # 705 Honduras: Therefore, investing now lead!

Simon Maccorkindale Grave, Kevin Weisman Eye Injury, Webbot Predictions For 2022, Danville Elementary School Staff, Articles B