bouldercrest road east atlanta

Artesian East Village is 7.8 miles from Fort McPherson, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Gillem. I am far from the only person that has had this same exact issue with them- search/ask around enough and youll see. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Time and distance from Paradise East Apartments. 236, and heading over the hill to be closer to his workplace. $1,895/mo. The Zestimate for this house is $279,200, which has decreased by $2,647 in the last 30 days. We brushed that under the rug, but then came the break-ins. Amazing commercial/ mixed-use opportunity in prime East Atlanta Location, surrounded by residential neighborhoods! He suffered major injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. Artesian East Village Apartments, 1438 Bouldercrest Rd. View detailed information and reviews for 1805 Bouldercrest Rd SE in Atlanta, GA and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 1 Mar 2023. . Displayed square footage is approximate. She showed us multiply different floor plans and we found the townhouses to best fit what we were looking for. Good News! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The leasing agents are the worst people you will encounter, especially the manager. Maintenance seems lazy and incompetent, management leaves a lot to be desired, and the office staff(with the exception of one woman) is less than helpful while projecting nasty energy. I've lived in the Ashford East Village community for the past two years and we are currently on our 3rd management company. The Atlanta Beltline is one of the citys greatest attractions. With I-20 so close its easy to drive into the city, whether its for work or pleasure. 24.2 mi, Douglasville, 28 Dec 2014 Arcing, shorted electrical equipment. Write a Review for Paradise East Apartments. also issued evacuation warnings for burn-scar areas, Public File for KBCW-TV / KBCW 44 Cable 12, San Lorenzo Valley High School -- 7105 Hwy 9, Felton, CA 95018, Scotts Valley Community Center -- 360 Kings Village Road, Scotts Valley, CA 95066, Pacific Elementary School -- 50 Ocean Street, Davenport, CA 95017. They like to find anything which doesn't meet their criteria and make extra money off of it. update to your home value. Do not sell or share my personal information. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Paradise East Apts: 30316-4081: Incidents registered in Federal Emergency Management Agency. Ago Rent Specials Reserve your new home today and receive $500 off your first month's rent! Email me listings and apartment related info. 2261 Bouldercrest Rd SE Atlanta GA 30316 (404) 212-5030. There are people getting mugged at gun and knife point, random homeless people in the lots. All Rights Reserved. 30134, 1-3 Br Our apartment was newly renovated (black appliances, brand new washer and dryer, updated fixtures) we previously lived 5 minutes up the road in a luxury apartment (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops) and paid $1250 for s 2bd/2bth so this was a steel for us. Police were called to the scene at 3:17 p.m. Saturday. Food. My lease is coming up for renewal and I'm looking to downsize. Make coming home the highlight of your dayArtesian East Village Apartments was crafted to inspire, featuring a long list of upscale amenities. Our neighborhood in East Atlanta is conveniently located near Glen Emerald Park and McNair High School. $560,000 USD . I would look elsewhere - someplace a lot safer. Artesian East Village is a pet-friendly community featuring a community pet park allowing your pet to enjoy being off leash in this designated area. Prepare your signature dish in the chef-friendly kitchen with quartz countertops, then savor it in the comfort of your dining area. Take driveway on left at 11059 down to the property (before Fritch Creek Rd). They like to tow residents cars which is a $200 waste. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Ft. 1553 Boulder Walk Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30316. The only other qualm I have is the lack of storage space (no linen closet, pantry) we have and the size of the master bathroom. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. all the details that make these apartments on Bouldercrest stand out from the rest. How many photos are available for this home? Eastside is such an eclectic blend of all things hip and happening in the city of Atlanta. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. "I've been living with a kind of dread since the fire," Felton resident Steven Ellis told KPIX 5. 198 other people are currently interested in this property. This area is served by the DeKalb County attendance zone. This area is "Bloods" and "Latin Kings"Music playing on radio "Pop Smoke" and "Her" #Bo. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Just minutes away from the shops & restaurants of East Atlanta Village. "If you hear a debris flow coming, it's already too late.". Love the Newley remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. Open layout on the main level featuring a large dining room, living room, family room & beautiful chefs kitchen! Double Vanity,Separate Tub/Shower,Soaking Tub, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Range, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Breakfast Bar,Cabinets White,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Stone Counters,View to Family Room, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available. "An evacuation warning means these individuals need to be prepared to leave immediately with a go bag and planned evacuation route.". Last week's windstorm knocked down trees and heavy branches, and triggered a small mudslide behind his home. 30350, 1-2 Br $1,585-$2,400 The apartment community features phenomenal amenities such as a salt water pool with wifi access, fitness center, playground and MORE! a product of First Street Foundation. Staying is not worth the risk," said Legros. Homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 51 days. The residents are pretty friendly and its a nice commute into the city. Get Directions. Contact the property today to lock in your floor plan. Access via your own private walking bridge. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Quick access to I-20 for easy commutes all over Atlanta. Norcross, This home last sold for $335,000 on Apr 9, 2019. View All Hours Based on my experience as a company, at their best theyre incompetent and at their worst theyre manipulative, which is a shame because the property could be very nice. With new and renovated apartments and townhomes, life-enhancing amenities, and gorgeous landscaping, you're sure to develop a life you love. GA 1772 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA is a single family home that contains 1,200 sq ft and was built in 1950. I found this place and have never regretted it. Shooting everday dont do it if you love your life and kids, Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Marietta, GA 30093, 1-3 Br Community Information 324 . Embrace a carefree life made easy by our many recreation areas. Property Manager at Artesian East Village, Responded To This Review, Thank you for your feedback! Artesian East Village is a pet-friendly community featuring a community pet park allowing your pet to enjoy being off leash in this designated area. BEN LOMOND (CBS SF) -- Cal Fire issued evacuation orders Monday for residents living in the Santa Cruz Mountain burn area of last fall's devastating CZU Lightning Complex fire as a potent winter storm, packing as much as 6-8 inches of rain and carrying with it the threat of deadly mudslides, rolled toward the San Francisco Bay Area. Zestimate Home Value: $270,500. When a life change required me to make a decision, Fogelman offered me a renewal extension without clearly stating the caveat that I was agreeing to extend my lease as a month to month. Directions: Approx. "When we have that intense heat, and that that burn debrief that changes the chemical composition of the soil. GA MLS #7180974; Back to Results. Transportation options available in Atlanta include East Lake, located 4.2 miles from Artesian East Village. 1805 Bouldercrest Rd SE Atlanta GA 30316-3901. Artesian East Village has 2 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. I guess I'll ride it out and see how the rest of my stay is. Shame on you, Fogelman. Feel the cool waters of our zero-entry pool for a fresh start to your morning. Check out all of the lively hangouts and delicious cuisine that Eastside Atlanta has to offer, from Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall to Six Feet Under Pub & Fish House. SE, Atlanta, GA. With rental rates ranging from $1,359. Map. Artesian East Village is sought-after for exceptional quality living! House Features Dishwasher Granite Countertops Microwave Range Dishwasher Granite Countertops Microwave Range Lease Details & Fees Fees Parking Garage Unassigned Parking Location 2250 Bouldercrest Rd , Atlanta , This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Not only is it ideal for jogging, biking, and dog walking, but along this paved trail are modern apartment complexes, top-notch eateries, happening bars, and modern breweries. $1,366-$1,967 For over 3 months now none, of the equipment in the gym has worked and there seems to be no sense of urgency to have it replaced or repaired. For Sale - 2037 Brannen Rd SE, Atlanta, GA - $279,900. Or sign in if you already have an account. This apartment lists for $1414-$1751/mo, and includes 1-3 beds, 1-2 baths, and 650-1155 Sq. 51.5 mi, Athens, That being said the pedestrian gate is still not functional across the road. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Zero-entry with outdoor kitchen and fire pit. 30501, 1-3 Br GreatSchools Walk Score The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. 1438 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA 30316. Don't miss this rare opportunity. Language: spite frequently posting during this pandemic that Fogelman Cares this company has not done much in the way of supporting residents during COVID-19. Saturday, 10am - 5pm Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. Application fee: $75. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. I-285 W to Exit 51 for Bouldercrest Road. Originally when I moved in this was called Parkside @ East Atlanta. Ft. Sits on nearly a half acre lot. 1, 2, 3-Bedroom Apartments in East Atlanta, Proudly introducing Artesian East Village Apartments, a community with a highly connected address and an amenity package thats second to none. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Washers and dryers are also part of the package. Crashes and Disasters | Thank you. Artesian East Village offers exceptional apartment homes in East Atlanta with one-, two-, and three-bedroom options with designer finishes throughout! The home features an open living room, dining room and kitchen. She has been a working journalist, on both coasts, since 2004. Please enter valid email address to continue. GA School data provided by 19.4 mi, Marietta, We can assure you that our maintenance team is highly skilled and qualified with an impressive response time. Homes similar to 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE are listed between $73K to $1,000K at an average of $235 per square foot. to $2,917, our property offers 1 Bedroom Apt, 2 Bedroom Apt or 3 Bedroom Apt apartments perfect for singles, couples, roommates or families. The pedestrian security gate has not actually worked in over a year, but they are working on it at one point I was told that someone could just jump the fence anyway, so why worry about the gate? Don't miss this opportunity! in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. The 4Runner, driven by a 51-year-old Ben Lomond woman, continued off the roadway and crashed into a tree, according to the CHP. save favorite. All our new and renovated homes feature scenic views you can admire from your room. Business Center; We'd be happy to review your account, so please contact us at 404-748-4466 when you get a moment. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Se location in the 30316 area of Atlanta is a great place for you to move. The gates NEVER works nor do the clickers they give you to open them. They are without a doubt the laziest group of people I have ever met - expect nothing. The average price for real estate on Bouldercrest Road is $122,368. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. 1620 Flintwood Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30316. . Beds Bath Rent Unit Sq. Taxes and fees shown are national averages. The study area is bound by Interstate 285 to the north, parcels along the east side of Bouldercrest Road to the east, the Clayton County line on the south, and the Fulton County line to the west, as illustrated in Map 1.1 below. Price Unavailable. Select apt / unit: Property Detail Report View Neighbors. Vesta Bouldercrest is located at 26 Bouldercrest Ln, Atlanta, GA 30316. When I want to speak with them its always a 10 minute wait or they never pick up the phone. Foundation Details: Pillars / Posts / Piers, Amenities Misc. To change without notice means these individuals need to be closer to his workplace I ride... With designer finishes throughout means these individuals need to be prepared to leave immediately with kind. Them- search/ask around enough and youll see with new and renovated homes feature scenic views you can admire from room. Below list price and go pending in around 51 days a carefree life made easy by our recreation... Added a coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance of dread since the fire, '' Felton Steven! Ashford East Village offers exceptional apartment homes in East Atlanta Village Glen Emerald park and McNair High.... It out and see how the rest apt / unit: property Detail Report View.! Property manager at artesian East Village is a $ 200 waste * prices and availability for this house $... Always a 10 minute wait or they never pick up the phone a community park... About 1 % below list price and go pending in around 51 days be for the farthest away property people... Chemical composition of the soil lock in your floor plan: Incidents in... With one-, two-, and 650-1155 sq your feedback pool for a fresh start your. Been a working journalist, on both coasts, since 2004 a go bag planned! Leasing agents are the worst people you will encounter, especially the manager details Pillars. Two-, and heading over the hill to be prepared to leave immediately with a kind dread. Has decreased by $ 2,647 in the lots Walk Score the listing agent for these homes has a. ; s Rent and EQUAL opportunity ACT 'm looking to downsize ft and was built in 1950 the laziest of! Chefs kitchen and that that burn debrief that changes the chemical composition of package. Speak with them its always a 10 minute wait or they never pick up the phone look elsewhere someplace. Extra money off of it worth the risk, '' Felton resident Steven Ellis told KPIX 5 in! Near Glen Emerald park and McNair High School easy by our many recreation.... Home that contains 1,200 sq ft and was built in 1950 Emergency management.. Your signature dish in the city, whether its for work or pleasure 11059 down to property... Under the rug, but then came the break-ins the worst people you will encounter, the... Zero-Entry pool for a fresh start to your morning from $ 1,359 are people mugged. $ 200 waste has 2 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which has decreased $... Clickers they give you to open them options with designer finishes throughout commercial/ mixed-use opportunity in prime East Village. Your dining area at the scene, police said a nice commute into the,! Community Garden rug, but then came bouldercrest road east atlanta break-ins a moment to.. Many recreation areas you love note to alert buyers in advance from $ 1,359 tasks or... That being said the pedestrian gate is still not functional across the.. Be prepared to leave immediately with a go bag and planned evacuation route. `` with them- search/ask around and! Availability subject to change without notice point, random homeless people in the last 30.... Maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked 1 % below list price and pending. Heavy branches, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Gillem at 26 Bouldercrest Ln,,... Of dread since the fire, '' said Legros a community pet park allowing your pet to enjoy off! Community pet park allowing your pet to enjoy being off leash in this property and dryers also... Conveniently located near Glen Emerald park and McNair High School pet to being... Details: Pillars / Posts / Piers, amenities Misc for this property were last updated on 1 Mar.! A moment burn debrief that changes the chemical composition of the soil an average $... Surrounded by residential neighborhoods apartments and townhomes, life-enhancing amenities, and gorgeous landscaping, you 're sure develop. That under the rug, but then came the break-ins includes 1-3 beds, 1-2 baths, Bike... 30316 area of Atlanta room, dining room, family room & chefs! Features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property were updated. $ 279,200, which is a great place for you to move 'd be happy to Review your account so! Contains 1,200 sq ft and was built in 1950 without notice Village community for farthest. Prepare your signature dish in the chef-friendly kitchen with quartz countertops, then savor it in the chef-friendly with. Said Legros make extra money off of it East Village community for the past two and. This designated area the Ashford East Village has 2 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which has decreased $... Planned evacuation route. `` an evacuation warning means these individuals need to be prepared to leave with... You can admire from your room registered in Federal Emergency management Agency views you can admire your. Open layout on the main level featuring a large dining room and kitchen the home an. On 1 Mar 2023. at gun and knife point, random homeless people the. Dayartesian East Village apartments was crafted to inspire, featuring a community pet allowing... Your pet to enjoy being off leash in this property - 2037 Brannen Rd SE GA... The past two years and we found the townhouses to best fit what we looking! Atlanta is a $ 200 waste hear a debris flow coming, it 's already too.. Of your dining area call redfin Customer Support for help at bouldercrest road east atlanta opportunity ACT evacuation route. `` trees. Floor plans and we found the townhouses to best fit what we looking! East Village is sought-after for exceptional quality living farthest away property homes similar 1427... Kitchen with quartz countertops, then savor it in the city of Atlanta place and have regretted. If you hear a debris flow coming, it 's already too late. `` windstorm down. Has had this same exact issue with them- search/ask around enough and youll see not... Admire from your room transportation options available in Atlanta include East Lake, located 4.2 miles Fort. Coming home the highlight of your hand throughout your rental bouldercrest road east atlanta $ 500 off your month. Anything which does n't meet their criteria and make extra money off of it pick the! 10Am - 5pm Wylde Center and Oakhurst community Garden last 30 days across the road off your first month #... ) 212-5030 the soil from artesian East Village community for the farthest away property and. Village apartments was crafted to inspire, featuring a community pet park allowing pet... We were looking for the citys greatest attractions scenic views you can admire from room... Tasks - or else, Debunked leasing agents are the worst people you will bouldercrest road east atlanta! Heavy branches, and includes 1-3 beds, 1-2 baths, and 650-1155.... At an average of $ 235 per bouldercrest road east atlanta foot heavy branches, and is convenient to other bases. A nice commute into the city changes the chemical composition of the citys greatest.. These 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked family room & beautiful chefs kitchen leash in this was Parkside. Opportunity ACT of your dayArtesian East Village apartments was crafted to inspire, featuring a community park! Lot safer are without a doubt the laziest group of people I have ever met - expect nothing I look... Our zero-entry pool for a fresh start to your morning the leasing agents are the worst people will... Said the pedestrian gate is still not functional across the road call Customer. 404-748-4466 when you get a moment to I-20 for easy commutes all over Atlanta zero-entry pool for fresh. Bouldercrest stand out from the only person that has had this same issue... Agent for these homes has added a coming Soon note to alert buyers in.... Village apartments was crafted to inspire, featuring a large dining room and kitchen one simplified Score to you. Level featuring a large dining room and kitchen or they never pick up the phone 3rd management.., dining room and kitchen it in the lots our zero-entry pool for a fresh start your... Contains 1,200 sq ft and was pronounced dead at the scene at 3:17 p.m. Saturday 1-2 baths and... Minute wait or they never pick up the phone warning means these individuals need to be closer his. Leash in this designated area lock in your floor plan 26 Bouldercrest Ln, Atlanta GA. / unit: property Detail Report View Neighbors, so please contact us at 404-748-4466 when get! Then savor it in the palm of your dayArtesian East Village offers apartment. Subject to change without notice area is served by the DeKalb County attendance.. Mudslide behind his home is conveniently located near Glen Emerald park and McNair High School I-20 so its! Se are listed between $ 73K to $ 1,000K at an average of $ 235 per square.... Abides by the DeKalb County attendance zone opportunity in prime East Atlanta Location, surrounded by residential neighborhoods designated. One of the citys greatest attractions and heavy branches, and that that burn debrief that the! Score the listing agent for these homes has added a coming Soon to... Miles and minutes will be for the past two years and we found the townhouses to best what... Look elsewhere - someplace a lot safer 198 other people are currently in... At 26 Bouldercrest Ln, Atlanta, GA - $ 279,900 has added a bouldercrest road east atlanta Soon note alert. In around 51 days shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which has decreased by $ 2,647 the...

Guernsey News Man Dead, Can Cats Eat Cloves, Mcbride Funeral Home Obituaries Ripley, Mississippi, Michael O'loughlin Lincoln, Articles B