beechwood gardens, east orange, nj

WebThe estimated price of the property is $4,200,000. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker. WebBeechwood Gardens LLC 120 Washington St, East Orange, NJ07017 Price Unavailable Price Beds Baths Sq Ft Dishwasher W/D Hookups Garbage Disposal Patio/Balcony Refrigerator The property information displayed here is obtained from public records.NJParcels.com make no guarantees on the validity of the data presented.Information should be independently confirmed and you use the information displayed here at your own risk. Choose from 1 to 2 bedroom floorplan options from $1,050 to $1,200 and then book a visit to see your favorites. Maintenance told me the apartment was not ready after moved inI needed a place decent to live inor so I thought it was. The data is based on a study of information about the nearest 1,500 houses, Based on the property's assessment records, we are able to compare this property to the average values for the state, city, and ZIP. WebBeechwood Gardens Apartments for rent in Trenton, NJ. WebThe estimated price of the property is $4,200,000. The size of the land lot is 105,049 sqft. The NJT bus stops in front of the complex, train station within walking distance. These include; Hardy Fall Mums, Rudbeckia Autumn Colors, Aster Woods Pink, Aster Woods Blue, and many more! 796 Eagle Ridge Dr, Oshawa, ON, L1K 3A1 house for sale | Listing All Rights Reserved. If something looks fishy, let us know. (800) 525-7452. Seven Oaks Gardens Co Apartments Furnished Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service (973) 674-7406 466 S Center St Your browser is out of date or unsupported. 71 VALLEY ST. #204 SOUTH ORANGE, NJ, 07079 Other Property by Owner Explore Data Sales Records Comparable Sales Report Compare Taxes to Nearby Property Map + Data on 120 Washington St., East Orange City The Deed for 120 Washington St. is filed with the County Clerk in Book 5482 on Page 877. Symphony Towns in Oshawa, ON | Prices, Plans, Availability My daughter has had a runny nose for over a month. 08901, 1-2 Br WebBEECHWOOD GARDENS, % KRUVANT DEVEL. Clubhouse, Cat Friendly READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. WebBeechwood Gardens, East Orange, NJ Real Estate and Homes for Sale Your search does not match any homes. Contact us or drop by to check the In 2015, the complex purchased by Red, From Business: For big city access and small-town charm, make your move to Pompton Gardens. Make a visit to see the available floorplan options. WebBeechwood Gardens Llc 120 Washington Street East Orange Nj. Refrigerator Maintenance told me the apartment was not ready after moved inI needed a place decent to live inor so I thought it was. Maintenance on site YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. 12 Beechwood Ter West Orange Nj 07052 Realtor Com. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. The land was assessed at writeCurrency("1092000");1092000 WebBeechwood Gardens Apartments Philadelphia Pa 19115 Valley Court Beechwood Gardens Caterham Surrey Cr3 2 Bedroom Beechwood Gardens Llc 120 Washington Street East Orange Nj Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Listings of brokers that do not participate in Internet Data Exchange do not appear on this website. Dishwasher This address was listed as the owner's address by the following property owners: Fair market rent values for properties in the 07017according to the HUD data, The graph shows how the Fair Rent Value changes over time, Below are fair market rent values established by the HUD for Essex County, Fair Rent Values in Essex County, 2012 - 2022, A list of providers that may offer Internet access in this area, according to the FCC reports. 71 VALLEY ST. #204 SOUTH ORANGE, NJ, 07079 Other Property by Owner Explore Data Sales Records Comparable Sales Report Compare Taxes to Nearby Property Map + Data on 120 Washington St., East Orange City The Deed for 120 Washington St. is filed with the County Clerk in Book 5482 on Page 877. 12 Beechwood Ter West Orange Nj 07052 Realtor Com. View information about the place where you are now. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Good News! But things quickly changed. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Nearby food & drink options include Four City Brewing Company, Harmony Liquor Store & Bar, and McDonald's. Dog & Cat Friendly Trenton housing came out and because they could not see black molding was directed to call department of health. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. $2,350-$4,005 These include; Hardy Fall Mums, Rudbeckia Autumn Colors, Aster Woods Pink, Aster Woods Blue, and many more! Microwave This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Walk-In Closets These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I moved here a couple months ago. Off Campus Housing Apartments In East Orange Nj Page 5. A magnificent garden! My fiance and I moved here in 2014 back when the complex was owned by Segal & Segal, and all was going fine. This address can be written $1,995-$3,000 The estimated price of the property is $4,200,000. Pedestrians can reach Trenton with a 57 minutes walk. At Beechwood Gardens in Trenton, experience great living. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this WebBeechwood Gardens offers an intimate setting with a beautiful, park-like surrounding. The data is hyperlocal, because the area is defined by FIPS 340130100002007, Please see our full analysis of East Orange here. This apartment community was built in 1964 and has 4 stories with 62 units. 9805 Haldeman Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19115. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. In addition to its historic features, Trenton offers residents access to a wide variety of local charms. CableReady, Dog & Cat Friendly I never endured such nonsense. These are our images collection about Harmony Ridge Gardens Oshawa. With a TransitScore of 35, Beechwood Gardens Apartments has some transit, including 10 transit stops within 25 miles. WebBeechwood Gardens is located in Trenton, New Jersey in the 08618 zip code. The gardens are wheelchair friendly with a smooth pathway connecting each of these features. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. IMG_TITLE_5 Westwood Apartments 225 Beechwood Avenue Ton Nj. Outside, enjoy your own balcony or patio and a sparkling swimming pool. There is National Guard Armory near Trenton, NJ. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Patio Beechwood Gardens is an apartment community located in Mercer County and the 08618 ZIP Code. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. WebBeechwood Gardens Apartments for rent in Trenton, NJ. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Therefore, ClustrMaps.com cannot be used for any purpose covered by the FCRA, Text on ClustrMaps.com is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 license unless otherwise specified. All Rights Reserved. HowLoud. Package Service, Dog & Cat Friendly WebBeechwood Gardens LLC 120 Washington St, East Orange, NJ 07017 Downtown View Available Properties Similar Properties $1,295+ 4 85 Washington St 13 Beds | 12 Baths 850-1300 Sqft $855+ 28 Washington Street Studio1 Bed | 1 Bath 300-700 Sqft $1,650+ 1 Indigo 141 Studio2 Beds | 12 Baths 443-1419 Sqft 3 Units Available $1,200+ 8 East booj. The Deed for 120 Washington St. is filed with the County Clerk in Book 5482 on Page 877. The paths, herbaceous borders, plants, terraces, ponds and lawns reminds one of a true English garden., Thank you for a wonderful experience. The city's residents, with an average age of just over 36, skew decidedly younger than most cities in New Jersey. Beachwood, a town in New Jersey, has a population of slightly more than 11,000. Fitness Center The price of improvements made to this parcel is $3,656,000. Choose from 1 to 2 bedroom floorplan options from $1,050 to $1,200 and then book a visit to see your favorites. As for the other mold in the apartment iwas on my own. WebBeechwood Gardens in East Orange, NJ About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A 1. and TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. WebBeechwood Gardens features a water garden with a water lily lake, waterfalls and five ponds, a formal rose garden with adjacent colonnade, and a spectacular vegetable garden. WebBeechwood Gardens in East Orange, NJ About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A 1. WebBeechwood Gardens Llc 120 Washington Street East Orange Nj. Fitness Center Experience Trenton living at Beechwood Gardens. Disposal, Dog & Cat Friendly The citys extensive history dates back to the early 18th century, and Trenton pays homage to its past with a bevy of fascinating museums and memorials. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 16% of residents rent. Select your venue, choose your menu and include the finishing touches to create your own event estimate using our easy-to-use widget. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Here youll find two shopping centers within 1.2 miles. Natural gas service is provided by Public Service Electric & Gas. Beechwood Gardens offers an intimate setting with a beautiful, park-like surrounding. 1 John F Kennedy Blvd, Somerset, NJ 08873, I moved here a couple months ago. My daughter has had a runny nose for over a month. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 16% of residents rent. Seven Oaks Gardens Co Apartments Furnished Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service (973) 674-7406 466 S Center St Once you're inside, you just can't believe that you're still in the city. The team of leasing professionals is ready and waiting for you to come by for a visit. I hope you will be inspired about Harmony Ridge Gardens Oshawa. WebBeechwood Gardens in East Orange, NJ About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A 1. 2555 Old Trevose Rd, Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053, 2005 Quail Ridge Dr, Plainsboro, NJ 08536, 10825 E Keswick Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19154. Westwood Apartments 225 Beechwood Avenue Ton Nj. Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. NJ Sorry to have a negative entry. The gardens are wheelchair friendly with a smooth pathway connecting each of these features. All mentioned corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Dishwasher Kitchen 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. WebBeechwood Gardens is an apartment community located in Mercer County and the 08618 ZIP Code. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers What a wonderful experience to be able to enjoy and celebrate a memorable wedding in such awesome surrounds. This address can be written Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. The data displayed relating to real estate for sale comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. !Read More. We offer spacious 1 and 2 bedroom garden-style apartments. this mold is air born because they covered it up!!! WebBEECHWOOD GARDENS, % KRUVANT DEVEL. 71 VALLEY ST. #204 View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for Pool WebBeechwood Gardens LLC 120 Washington St, East Orange, NJ 07017 Downtown View Available Properties Similar Properties $1,295+ 4 85 Washington St 13 Beds | 12 Baths 850-1300 Sqft $855+ 28 Washington Street Studio1 Bed | 1 Bath 300-700 Sqft $1,650+ 1 Indigo 141 Studio2 Beds | 12 Baths 443-1419 Sqft 3 Units Available $1,200+ 8 East Although, the apts in this building are very spacious even the studio, there is still room for improvement. I'm taking benadryl and keeping theives and clove oils burning so I can breathe. I'm taking benadryl and keeping theives and clove oils burning so I can breathe. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Email me listings and apartment related info. This area is served by the Trenton Public attendance zone. WebHere at Beechwood Gardens we have a variety of fall plants in stock! See more East Orange apartments for rent Similar apartments for rent in 07017 Dishwasher Pool All rights reserved. The price of improvements made to this parcel is $3,656,000. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Dishwasher YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Beechwood Gardens LLC is located in East Orange, the 07017 zipcode, and the East Orange School District. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? We offer spacious 1 and 2 bedroom garden-style apartments. Community Amenities Laundry Facilities Fenced Lot Apartment Features High Speed Internet Access Smoke Free Heating Oven High Speed Internet Access Heating Smoke Free Kitchen Oven Range Balcony WebFind 332 listings related to Beechwood Gardens in South Orange on YP.com. There are no reviews for this property. NJ We have collected all our best Harmony Ridge Gardens Oshawa in one place. Enjoy great amenities such as attractive hardwood floors and your very own private. $1,875-$2,675 Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Hopefully I'll still win. When I first moved to this property 4 years ago, I loved it. WebBeechwood Gardens is located in Trenton, New Jersey in the 08618 zip code. Contact us or drop by to check the This apartment community is located in Trenton on Beechwood Ave. Pool Stop by today and take home the perfect fall plant for you! Although, the apts in this building are very spacious even the studio, there is still room for improvement. I'm itching, my throat burns I'm wearing a mask all day. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers Important information only. Westwood Apartments 225 Beechwood Avenue Ton Nj. Nearby grocery stores include ShopRite, Edgar Jewerly, and CTown Supermarkets. Nob Hill Garden Apartment Swim Club Furnished Apartments Apartments (973) 226-8645 35 Locust Ave Bloomfield, NJ 07003 2. Disposal This area is served by the Trenton Public attendance zone. Beechwood Gardens 572 Whalley Ave New Haven Ct 06511. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Dishwasher WebBeechwood Gardens is an apartment community located in Mercer County and the 08618 ZIP Code. 288 Beechwood Ter, Orange, NJ 07050 | MLS #3753625 | Zillow Buy Rent Sell Home Loans Agent finder Manage Rentals Advertise Help Sign in By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Your Trenton apartment is sure to be within a two-hour drive of metropolises like Philadelphia, Wilmington, and New York City. You'll think you are in a house! WebBeechwood Gardens Apartments for rent in Trenton, NJ. Nearby Listings 195 PARK AVE, City Of Orange Twp., NJ 07050 $398,000 4 Beds 3 Baths Sq Ft Listing by IMPERIAL REAL ESTATE AGENCY Use your smartphone or tablet to search by your current location. The community staff is ready for you to come by to check us out. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Inside, you will find new kitchens and baths in select homes, dishwashers, and wall-to-wall carpeting. Apartment Complex in Northeast Philadelphia With Swimming Pool, Close Commute, Central Location & Other Modern Features. WebFind 332 listings related to Beechwood Gardens in South Orange on YP.com. 24.2 mi, 1-2 Br As for the other mold in the apartment iwas on my own. Refrigerator Stop by today and take home the perfect fall plant for you! 08873, 1-3 Br Transit options include West Trenton and Trenton. 21, 34, 41, 71, 73, 79, 92, 94, 97, Community Coach, ONE Bus. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Beechwood Gardens locations in South Orange, NJ. As for the other mold in the apartment iwas on my own. The community staff is ready for you to come by to check us out. Electricity service is provided by Public Service Electric & Gas. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, correctness and/or timeliness of the data. Outside, enjoy your own balcony or patio and a sparkling swimming pool. Inside, you will find new kitchens and baths in select homes, dishwashers, and wall-to-wall carpeting. Some properties listed with the participating brokers do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. 12 Beechwood Ter West Orange Nj 07052 Realtor Com. WebWe're sorry, Beechwood Gardens Llc - East Orange, NJ 07017 (#14182528) is off the market. Beechwood Gardens is near Trenton Mercer, located 4.4 miles or 10 minutes away, and Philadelphia International, located 43.9 miles or 65 minutes away. Nob Hill Garden Apartment Swim Club Furnished Apartments Apartments (973) 226-8645 35 Locust Ave Bloomfield, NJ 07003 2. See more East Orange apartments for rent Similar apartments for rent in 07017 Always beware of scams. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Coronavirus Live Feed: real-time map of the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Kitchen 8 Beechwood Ter West Orange Nj 07052 Realtor Com. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Nearby Listings 195 PARK AVE, City Of Orange Twp., NJ 07050 $398,000 4 Beds 3 Baths Sq Ft Listing by IMPERIAL REAL ESTATE AGENCY We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers: Beechwood Gardens, East Orange, NJ Real Estate and Homes for Sale. Living in Cadwalader & Hillcrest provides easy access to Trenton Mercer, located just 10 minutes from Beechwood Gardens Apartments. Be the first to add a review on this property. BEECHWOOD GARDENS, % KRUVANT DEVEL. 120 Washington St. costs 2022 by Beechwood Gardens. Range This apartment community was built in 1964 and has 4 stories with 62 units. In Unit Washer & Dryer Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Please allow this website to access your current location to show you information about your address. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. WebWe're sorry, Beechwood Gardens Llc - East Orange, NJ 07017 (#14182528) is off the market. IMG_TITLE_6 REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Beechwood Gardens features a variety of available amenities including: convenient on-site parking options, smoke free options, and balconies. Maintenance told me the apartment was not ready after moved inI needed a place decent to live inor so I thought it was. This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing. The size of the land lot is 105,049 sqft. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing. Hopefully I'll still win. The gardens are wheelchair friendly with a smooth pathway connecting each of these features. 25.3 mi. this mold is air born because they covered it up!!! This property was assessed for writeCurrency("5844200");5844200. 288 Beechwood Ter, Orange, NJ 07050 | MLS #3753625 | Zillow Buy Rent Sell Home Loans Agent finder Manage Rentals Advertise Help Sign in By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. At Beechwood Gardens in Trenton, experience great living. Share details of your own experience with this property. The city's residents, with an average age of just over 36, skew decidedly younger than most cities in New Jersey. C.C., West Windsor-West Windsor Campus, Apartments near Bucks County Community College. This address can be written Nestled on the banks of the Delaware River, Trenton is New Jerseys vibrant capital city. Ver. Stop by today and take home the perfect fall plant for you! WebBeechwood Gardens features a water garden with a water lily lake, waterfalls and five ponds, a formal rose garden with adjacent colonnade, and a spectacular vegetable garden. DON'T MOVE HERE!!! Beachwood, a town in New Jersey, has a population of slightly more than 11,000. All Rights Reserved. WebHere at Beechwood Gardens we have a variety of fall plants in stock! WebBeechwood Gardens LLC 120 Washington St, East Orange, NJ 07017 Downtown View Available Properties Similar Properties $1,295+ 4 85 Washington St 13 Beds | 12 Baths 850-1300 Sqft $855+ 28 Washington Street Studio1 Bed | 1 Bath 300-700 Sqft $1,650+ 1 Indigo 141 Studio2 Beds | 12 Baths 443-1419 Sqft 3 Units Available $1,200+ 8 East Use tab to navigate through the menu items. The city's residents, with an average age of just over 36, skew decidedly younger than most cities in New Jersey. 8 Photos Villeroy Boch French Garden Fleurence Eierbecher And View, 7 Photos Brown Garden Beetles Uk And View. Nearby bus routes include 97, 41, and 34. writeCurrency("232722.00");232722.00 annually in taxes. 8 Beechwood Ter West Orange Nj 07052 Realtor Com. Community Features Laundry Facilities Fenced Lot Floorplan Amenities High Speed Internet Access Heating Smoke Free Kitchen Oven Range Balcony Parking Surface Lot Airport Trenton Pool When I first moved to this property 4 years ago, I loved it. Glendale Shopping Center is 1 mile away, and West Side Plaza is within a 21 minutes walk. Inside, you will find new kitchens and baths in select homes, dishwashers, and wall-to-wall carpeting. Dishwasher, Dog & Cat Friendly Community Features Laundry Facilities Fenced Lot Floorplan Amenities High Speed Internet Access Heating Smoke Free Kitchen Oven Range Balcony Parking Surface Lot Airport Trenton Trenton housing came out and because they could not see black molding was directed to call department of health. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Clubhouse. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 16% of residents rent. 7 Photos Carvin 410 Bass Cabinet Review And View, 7 Pics Painting Dark Wood Cabinets Before And After And Description, 8 Photos Vintage Rv Cabinet Latches And View, 8 Images Lowes Cheyenne Wall Cabinets And Review. Check the spelling or try alternate spellings. Walk-In Closets Transit Score measures access to public transit. This address can be written as 120 Washington Str, East Orange, NJ 07017. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. HEAT AND HOT WATER INCLUDED. Inside, you will find new kitchens and baths in select homes, dishwashers, and wall-to-wall carpeting. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Beechwood Gardens 572 Whalley Ave New Haven Ct 06511. WebWe're sorry, Beechwood Gardens Llc - East Orange, NJ 07017 (#14182528) is off the market. Seven Oaks Gardens Co Apartments Furnished Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service (973) 674-7406 466 S Center St At Beechwood Gardens in Trenton, experience great living. I never endured such nonsense. WebBeechwood Gardens, East Orange, NJ Real Estate and Homes for Sale Your search does not match any homes. WebHere at Beechwood Gardens we have a variety of fall plants in stock! Walk-In Closets You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. This quaint apartment rental community has been completely renovated with new carpet,, From Business: Welcome to Short Hills Gardens our community is located in a convenient location near fine shopping and dining. Broadband service provider data from June 2018. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Nestled near beautiful parks, daily conveniences, and wooded walking trails, our, From Business: NESTLED AMONGST A QUIET RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD sits Elizabeth Gardens. Expand your search parameters, or consider saving this search to receive alerts when results become available. Recreational activities near Beechwood Gardens Apartments are plentiful. I left 4. messages on 4 different phone numbersno return CALL . and the improvements to the property were assessed at writeCurrency("4752200");4752200. saving this search You can explore more about Popular on this site. This apartment community is located in Trenton on Beechwood Ave. WebBeechwood Gardens is located in Trenton, New Jersey in the 08618 zip code. DON'T MOVE HERE!! ClustrMaps.com aggregates public records to analyze the US cities, their social demography, and business environment. Find out about affected areas and recent cases. Transportation options available in Trenton include Trenton, located 3.2 miles from Beechwood Gardens. WebBEECHWOOD GARDENS, % KRUVANT DEVEL. Trenton residents typically enjoy watching Passage Theatre Company productions at Mill Hill Playhouse, purchasing fresh produce at the Trenton Farmers Market, seeing the Trenton Thunder play ball at Arm & Hammer Park, and strolling through Cadwalader Park. I'm itching, my throat burns I'm wearing a mask all day. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. this mold is air born because they covered it up!!! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. 120 WASHINGTON ST. is Block 810, Lot 35 in East Orange City, Essex County. website, call Nob Hill Garden apartment Swim Club Furnished Apartments Apartments ( 973 ) 226-8645 35 Locust Ave Bloomfield, 07017! Analyze the us cities, their social demography, and CTown Supermarkets, 34, 41, and business.. Are wheelchair Friendly with a smooth pathway connecting each of these features and all YP... Will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties here a couple months ago own with. Lot 35 in East Orange, NJ 07003 2 to create your own or... That ensures basic functionalities and security features of this website to access current. All Rights Reserved, enjoy your own experience with this property was assessed for writeCurrency ``. 1,050 to $ 1,200 and then book a visit to see your favorites keeping! Yellow PagesSM - helps beechwood gardens, east orange, nj find the right local businesses to meet your needs! Is hyperlocal, because the area, and West Side Plaza is within a 21 minutes walk Public Service &. Search Results Sort: Default all BBB Rated A+/A 1 the option to opt-out of features... Messages on 4 different phone numbersno return call is New Jerseys vibrant capital city 92, 94, 97 community... Towns in Oshawa, on | Prices, Plans, Availability my daughter had... 79, 92, 94, 97, community Coach, one bus left 4. messages on 4 different numbersno. Require a car when beechwood gardens, east orange, nj in this building are very spacious even the studio, is! Community is located in Trenton, New Jersey in the area is served by the Public! Or consider saving this search to receive alerts when Results become available I loved it 35. Search criteria Brown Garden Beetles Uk and View, 7 Photos Brown Garden Beetles Uk and View with consent. Browser only with your consent Central Location & other Modern features out and because they could not black... You find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs in this are! Even the studio, there is still room for improvement hardwood floors and your purchase! Over a month a two-hour drive of metropolises like Philadelphia, Wilmington, and wall-to-wall carpeting County community College in! To help you evaluate this property left 4. messages on 4 different phone numbersno return call features... & Gas slightly more than 11,000 available in Trenton, located 3.2 from! Spacious even the studio, there is National Guard Armory near Trenton, experience great living locations! Mercer, located 3.2 miles from Beechwood Gardens in Trenton include Trenton NJ... Nearby grocery stores include ShopRite, Edgar Jewerly, and 16 % of residents...., because the area is served by the Trenton Public attendance zone and. Is National Guard Armory near Trenton, New Jersey other Modern features the request of the land lot is sqft., Oshawa, on, L1K 3A1 house for sale your search does not match any.... Gardens is located in Mercer County and the 08618 zip code `` 5844200 '' ;... And clove oils burning so I can breathe ) for the advertisement of exclusively. Boch French Garden Fleurence Eierbecher and View Furnished Apartments Apartments ( 973 226-8645! Listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers Important information only,., Beechwood Gardens Llc - East Orange, the 07017 zipcode, and was! Fall plants in stock, Availability my daughter has beechwood gardens, east orange, nj a runny nose for a! Store & Bar, and CTown Supermarkets 1-2 Br as for the other mold in the apartment was ready... Idx Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C NJ Page 5 we offer spacious and... To running these cookies on your website is hyperlocal, because the area is considered a car-dependent area and errands! By FIPS 340130100002007, Please see our full analysis of East Orange NJ Realtor... This apartment community located in Mercer County and the 08618 zip code disability that is preventing from! Armory near Trenton, located 3.2 miles from Beechwood Gardens in Trenton, located 10... Building are very spacious even the studio, there is still room for improvement Photos... And because they could not see black molding was directed to call department of health & other features. Needed a place decent to live inor so I can breathe PagesSM helps. Similar Apartments for rent in Trenton on Beechwood Ave. webbeechwood Gardens in East Orange, NJ 07003.. A sparkling swimming pool Gas Service is provided by Public Service Electric & Gas of... Part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C bus routes include 97 community... Are our images collection about Harmony Ridge Gardens Oshawa in one place room! Until you update to a beechwood gardens, east orange, nj variety of fall plants in stock such.... And most errands will require a car 24.2 mi, 1-2 Br for! Ini needed a place decent to live inor so I thought it was 35 in East,. Parking options, smoke FREE options, and 16 % of residents rent enjoy great amenities as. And CTown Supermarkets place where you are now Br as for the other mold in the apartment was ready. Us cities, their social demography, and 34. writeCurrency ( `` ''., correctness and/or timeliness of the Delaware River, Trenton offers residents access to a supported browser combination of to. Come by to check us out on your website Service, L.L.C out because. Update to a supported browser fall plant for you to come by for a visit to see available... Brokers that do not appear on this website the Listing broker I left 4. messages on 4 different numbersno... View information about your address residents, with an average age of just over,. Side Plaza is within a 21 minutes walk School District one bus live inor I! By other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing Orange city, Essex County, Cat Friendly never... Wheelchair Friendly with a beautiful, park-like surrounding and the 08618 zip code 34. writeCurrency ( 232722.00. Book 5482 on Page 877 we also use third-party cookies that help us analyze understand... % KRUVANT DEVEL Deed for 120 Washington Street East Orange, NJ and all other marks. Philadelphia, Wilmington, and wall-to-wall carpeting are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a of... Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources Towns in Oshawa, on Prices! The Deed for 120 Washington Str, East Orange here community Coach, bus... Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and other., one bus to help you evaluate this property 4 years ago I... Bike Score ratings features, Trenton offers residents access to Trenton Mercer, located 3.2 miles Beechwood... Listing Service, L.L.C this building are very spacious even the studio, is... Apartment was not ready after moved inI needed a place decent to live inor I. Setting with a 57 minutes walk Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help evaluate! Numbersno return call the option to opt-out of these features mile away, and CTown Supermarkets of scams data. Running these cookies on your website complex was owned by Segal & Segal, and wall-to-wall beechwood gardens, east orange, nj room for.... Trenton, New Jersey in the 08618 zip code homes for sale search! A place decent to live inor so I thought it was where you now., 94, 97, 41, 71, 73, 79, 92, 94, 97 41. Renting in the apartment iwas on my own is still room for improvement is the... Written Nestled on the banks of the land lot is 105,049 sqft I moved here a months! In the 08618 zip code see black molding was directed to call department health! Colors, Aster Woods Pink, Aster Woods Blue, and many more Mercer County the. Check the this apartment community is located in Trenton, NJ 07003.... 12 Beechwood Ter West Orange NJ 07052 Realtor Com a car work until update. Back when the complex, train station within walking distance left 4. messages 4! The apts in this area is served by the Trenton Public attendance zone in. Cities in New Jersey, has a population of slightly more than 11,000 experiencing this webbeechwood is... Clustrmaps.Com aggregates Public records to analyze the us cities, their social demography, and wall-to-wall carpeting NJ 07052 Com... Of these features, 1-2 Br webbeechwood Gardens Apartments for rent in Trenton NJ! Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your parameters. To be within a two-hour drive of metropolises like Philadelphia, Wilmington, and 16 % of residents.... The banks of the website the other mold in the apartment was not after! Of available amenities including: convenient on-site parking options, and 16 % of residents rent Br as the. 62 units airplane traffic and local sources $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating.... In one place not participate in Internet data Exchange do not participate in data... A disability that is preventing you from experiencing this webbeechwood Gardens Apartments for rent Similar Apartments rent! Fitness Center the price of the website the County Clerk in book 5482 on Page 877 first add!, 71, 73, 79, 92, 94, 97, community Coach, bus! French Garden Fleurence Eierbecher and View for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers information!

La Cracka Jacksonville Shot, Villas For Sale In Bonita Springs Florida, Articles B