barclaycard arena seating plan

Thanks, Got tickets bk E row h seats 9/10 are these good seats to stage please for barclaycard arena formally known as nia. Thats probably your best bet. Gwyneth. Directions. Utilita Arena Birmingham. We believe your seats are the ones right next two Block 10 in which case thats also pretty central so all in all we think you should have a decent view! As we have never been to the NIA, soon to be Barclaycard Arena, we were just wondering if we will be able to clearly see him or if he will just be a dot in the distance!?? http://www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDIV27wJbKU. I've been to several concerts in this arena. Hi, is it possible to become an admin on this page. Tom Grennan at Utilita Arena Birmingham. Required fields are marked *, You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
. Alle Events; . Just check that the lifts etc are all working when you book. a carbonhouse experience, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodiebrings the Me Vs. The entrance is directly off St Vincent street, from the ring road follow the signs for the NIA West car park, keep an eye out for our large banners and big blue gates advertising our entrance to the car park. that most people in the (flat) floor seating areas will be standing up and/or dancing which could make it quite difficult for your little ones. Price 95.50 including VAT per person. The top seats are close to the stage in blocks 2, 11, and then 3, 10. Hello where would Block A H1 /H2 be on the wrestling seating plan I have tried to find the layout for this It may . Re Strictly Live, we have a group booking in Block 9 Rows G-L 393 to 400. Which show are you going to? The main seating area is untiered and despite being the most expensive area can have a restricted view of someone tall is in front of you. Hi Hello, I have nicki minaj tickets for Friday, Im standing, what is the best time to be there for to get to the front to see her? Have a question about the NIA Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham? hi i have just purchased tickets for ariana grande block 10 seats hh are they good seats. The arena has a good stage area which can be seen from all areas and a great sound system. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Newsletter Tickets 040 - 80 60 20 80. Hi. Tickets can be purchased in person from The Ticket Factory Utilita Arena Birmingham Box Office open on event days only. How was it? Hallo Zusammen, mchte im August das Justin Timberlake Konzert besuchen. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. Please call one of the Amplify team on 0844 338 0333. Beyond that it depends on your exact seat numbers. The block is side-on but seats 18 and 19 are fairly well located (youll essentially be sat at a right angle to the stage looking straight across it). Hi Kerry you cant really do better than the first few rows of Block A, B or C! This includes: Lee Evans, Riverdance, Miranda Hart, Disney On Ice, Cirque du Soleil, And and Dec, Miley Cyrus, New Kids on the Block, The Saturdays, The Vamps, Caro Emerald, Lady Gaga, James Blunt, Status Quo, Chris Rea, British Basketball League, Darts, WWE, Andrea Bocelli, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, Celine Dion, Coldplay, Drake, lton John, Jay Z, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Madonna, Maroon 5, Metallica, Michael Bubl, One Direction, Paul McCartney, Pink, Prince, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Shakira, Strictly Come Dancing, U2, UFC, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, Ticketmaster, 3d seat viewer, advice, pdf, photo, pics, Amsterdam Ziggo Dome Arena detailed seating plan, Anaheim Honda Center detailed seating plan, Atlanta Philips Arena detailed seating plan, Belfast Odyssey SSE Arena detailed seating plan, Birmingham Genting NEC (LG) detailed seating plan, Birmingham NIA Barclaycard Arena detailed seating plan, Calgary Scotiabank Saddledome detailed seating plan, Cardiff Millennium Stadium detailed seating plan, Cardiff Motorpoint Arena detailed seating plan, Charlotte Time Warner Cable Arena detailed seating plan, Chicago United Center detailed seating plan, Cologne Lanxess Arena detailed seating plan, Dallas American Airlines Center detailed seating plan, Dallas AT&T Stadium detailed seating plan, Derby Velodrome Arena detailed seating plan, Detroit Palace of Auburn Hills detailed seating plan, Dublin 3Arena (O2 Arena) detailed seating plan, Edmonton Rexall Place detailed seating plan, Fairfax EagleBank Arena (Patriot Center) detailed seating plan, Glasgow Hydro SSE Arena detailed seating plan, Glendale Gila River Arena detailed seating plan, Las Vegas New T-Mobile Arena detailed seating plan, Leeds First Direct Arena detailed seating plan, Liverpool Echo Arena detailed seating plan, London Twickenham Stadium detailed seating plan, London Royal Albert Hall detailed seating plan, London Wembley Arena SSE detailed seating plan, London Wembley Stadium detailed seating plan, Los Angeles Staples Center detailed seating plan, Los Angeles Forum Inglewood detailed seating plan, Louisville KFC Yum! Youll only have an issue if you have too many tall people directly in front of you! Some people queue from 12PM on the day of the concert, and some people will queue at 5PM. We stumbled upon free buses at one underground stop which took us to and from the stadium with ease. One of the ladies is not too mobile so will be allocated an aisle seat, ie 400. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Hi Manraj were not looking for admins at the moment but if youd like to submit a review of a gig (or a venue) we could review this for possible inclusion on our blog (ping us an email). Was advised could not go in with bag, same bag he had been in with in the previous sessions. Have a great time! Do you have a picture of the view from this area? In fact, these blocks should offer much better experience that floor blocks G, H, J. I hold a disabled badge is there an answer to my problem as I would love to see Olly Muirs in concert, Hi Pam, the venue run a dedicated ticketline for accessible seats. What hotels are near Barclaycard Arena Hamburg? About the venue. We are a party of 9 who wish to see the Tattoo again in November. Hey, you've found the VIP Area! Hu James it really comes down to personal preference. Can you stand up and get near the front? Hi Karen youre in the upper tier but only 3 rows back and people generally report that, as the NIA is fairly small, the view is ok from the upper rows even for normal end-stage concerts. You can view, download or print a full, high resolution (detailed, large) version of this image by clicking on the plan itself. Block 12 Lower Row J Seats 532-534 Hey Tracy on the whole theyre ok. Block 10 is nice and central. Youre view will be very similar except that youll be looking at the stage from the opposite side and youll be a few rows further forward. The floor area will be slightly different for the 1D concert but this wont affect you in Block 4. Hi Chris youll be looking across the stage from a side-on position but wed still rate those seats as good given how close they are to the stage. The local area has cheaper carparks for 5 euro if you bother to look for them. Hi Shaz, its a fairly large venue so you may feel that you are a little far from the stage but the large screens will definitely help. The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium is an indoor sports arena, in Mumbai, Maharashtra.The facility seats 5,000 people. The floor rows are numbered from A up to X, whereas the seats are numbered from 1 to 18 ascending right to left when looking at the stage. Are these close enough to the stage? Block 1 Upper Row EE Seats 3-5 Oh and one more thing, here at Utilita Arena Birmingham we our passionate about sustainability check out our sustainability credentials! We first thought it would be block b which is right by their walkway but does bk g mean block g? This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Hi Hayley Block 3 is a decent position block-wise. Have a great time and please come back to upload a photo after the show! April Fools Comedy JamfeaturingRip Micheals & more to be announcedcomes to BrooklynonSaturday, April 1. Hell definitely have a great night and Im sure youll be thanked for the kind gesture! Center detailed seating plan, Manchester Phones4u Arena detailed seating plan, Melbourne Rod Laver Arena detailed seating plan, Miami American Airlines Arena detailed seating plan, Nashville Bridgestone Arena detailed seating plan, New Orleans Smoothie King Center detailed seating plan, New York Barclays Center Arena detailed seating plan, New York Madison Square Garden detailed seating plan, Newark Prudential Center detailed seating plan, Newcastle Metro Radio Arena detailed seating plan, Nottingham Motorpoint Arena detailed seating plan, Oakland Oracle Arena detailed seating plan, Oklahoma City Chesapeake Energy Arena detailed seating plan, Orlando Amway Center detailed seating plan, Oslo Spektrum Arena detailed seating plan, Phoenix Talking Stick Resort Arena (US Air) detailed seating plan, Pittsburgh Consol Energy Center detailed seating plan, Portland Moda Center (Rose Garden Arena) detailed seating plan, Rosemont Allstate Arena detailed seating plan, Saint Paul Xcel Energy Center detailed seating plan, San Antonio AT&T Center detailed seating plan, San Jose SAP Center detailed seating plan, Sheffield Motorpoint Arena detailed seating plan, St. Louis Scottrade Center detailed seating plan, Sunrise BB&T Center detailed seating plan, Sydney Allphones Arena detailed seating plan, Toronto Air Canada Centre detailed seating plan, Uncasville Mohegan Sun Arena detailed seating plan, Vancouver Rogers Arena detailed seating plan, Vienna Wiener Stadthalle detailed seating plan, Washington DC Verizon Center detailed seating plan, Winnipeg MTS Centre detailed seating plan, Zrich Oerlikon Hallenstadion detailed seating plan, Amsterdam major tourist destinations maps, Bangalore major tourist destinations maps, Barcelona major tourist destinations maps, Cambridge major tourist destinations maps, Copenhagen major tourist destinations maps, Edinburgh major tourist destinations maps, Frankfurt major tourist destinations maps, Hong Kong major tourist destinations maps, Las Vegas major tourist destinations maps, Los Angeles major tourist destinations maps, Marrakech major tourist destinations maps, San Francisco major tourist destinations maps, Singapore major tourist destinations maps, Washington DC major tourist destinations maps, Lower and Upper Tier blocks - blocks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Frankly, we were so excited about the concert that we didn't care about Wi-Fi Kan noen gi oss et tips om restaurant i nrheten av Barclaycard Arena, der man kan spis etter konsert, ved 22.30-23 tiden? Brooklyn Nets take on the Atlanta Hawks on Friday, March 31. This event is now in the past - Peter Kay Live at AO Arena on Friday 02 December 2022 at 20:00. . $$ - $$$ Mediterranean Grill Croatian, $ Italian International Mediterranean, Speciality Museums Character Experiences. Block 1- row E. Detailed seating layout showing seat and row numbers of the Birmingham Barclaycard Arena (NIA National Indoor Arena), view from your seat, virtual 3d viewer, interactive plan tour, best rows guide, flat floor standing & seating, lower & upper tier blocks map, hot tickets review. Hi Yasmin theyre good seats and you shouldnt have anything restricting your view. at Barclay Card Arena Janet Jackson EVENT INFO FIND TICKETS. Block A H 7 and 8 any good? Lizzo at Utilita Arena Birmingham. to find the full list of Barclaycard Arena - Hamburg concerts that have already been announced, across all genres, such as Rock , Pop , Country , Rap and K-pop . Block starts at Row A. Youll be roughly in the middle of the block in those seats. Does any of the bars in the arena show football and can you go in for something to eat and drink when Hamburg are playing at home? If you just want a good view, then go between 12PM-5PM or before when the doors open. Barclaycard Arena Address: Sylvesterallee 10 Hamburg, Hamburg 22525 Germany To buy tickets for Barclaycard Arena at low prices online, choose from the Barclaycard Arena schedule and dates below. We have seats on row S of the lower tier. The main seating area is untiered and despite being the most expensive area can have a restricted view of someone tall is in front of you. Hi Ive bought tix for Morrissey, BK 5 row EE seats 229 and 228, will we have to rely on screens to see? Select a view from the tabs below. For questions on purchasing Barclaycard Arena . Utilita Arena Birmingham, Standing. Block E will be on the right as you look out from the stage (the layout for Madonna is different to the standard layout on our site). Birmingham Barclaycard Arena Nia National Indoor Arena Detailed Seat Row Numbers Concert Chart With Floor Lower Upper Tier Level Block Layout from www.mapaplan.com. Wir mchten gerne Sitzpltze. Utilita Arena Birmingham Seating Plan. Tiered seating is numbered from 1 up to 547 right to left when looking at the stage. Ive got tickets there later this year and would love to know the answer! Prices may be higher or lower than face value. Your Seating plan utilita arena birmingham images are ready in this website. went last night. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Hello Ive got tickets for my daughter for 1 direction, block 4 lower, row T, seats 126 127, how is the view from there? It looks like 1d have a runway through the floor seating and it didnt say restricted view but I am a bit worried cos my youngest will only be 9 The pitch size (dimensions) is 115 yd (105 m) long by 75 yd (69 m) wide. Have a great time and remember to upload a pic! See . Is there a roof on this arena or is it open air ? Ive just bought nicki tickets as a surprise for my son for Xmas. View of Ed Sheeran at Utilita Arena Birmingham from Seat Block 3 submitted by Martin Cox. Gru. I have searched online and its been useless finding out so far. Thanks. Speciality Museums Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas Architectural Buildings, Neighborhoods Points of Interest & Landmarks, Points of Interest & Landmarks Architectural Buildings, Architectural Buildings Religious Sites. Would be awesome if you could make a note to take a pic for our gallery wed love to feature it! Hi Joy since you want your tickets in a specific configuration the best thing would be to call the ticketing company as soon as possible and book over the telephone since the website will just give you 9 in a row. Got a train from city centre to Stellingen station. Thanks, Ive e-mailed the ticketing company to double check! Da ich starke Gleichgewichtsprobleme habe, aber am Tag des Handballs teilnehme, wollte ich fragen, wie eng die Treppen zu den Bestuhlungen sind und ob diese auch nicht zu schmal sind? We currently have no information about upcoming Celine Dion events at Utilita Arena Birmingham, but here is a seating plan used for Celine Dion in the past. We have a choice of tickets for the One Direction show on Monday 12th October and would be grateful if you could let me know which seats would give us the best view as we will have young children with us. Hi Craig, the view should be pretty good. Rauw Alejandrobrings the Saturno World Tour 2023 withJABBAWOCKEEZto Brooklyn onFriday, March 24.. Im worried Ive paid too much for rubbish seats. Block f row c Any good for john legend concert? Hi Sarah youre in the upper tier but only 3 rows back and people generally report that, as the NIA is fairly small, the view is ok from the upper rows. Newsletter Tickets 040 - 80 60 20 80. Viel Spa, Are there any hotels in walking distance to the arena thanx. good seats! The most detailed interactive Barclays Center seating chart available, with all venue configurations. Also, some of the stairs arent the best so flat shoes rather than heels is generally a better idea for the ladies! See also California Child Seat Belt Law 2018. Awesome, why not link up with us on twitter:@seatradar and let us know how its going on the night?! Thanks. If so thats located toward the back of the arena, directly opposite the stage. there is also a option for BK 11, LOWER tier, row Q seats 477-478, what are the best out of those 3 options? Hi Rob you dont say which Block youre in (BK usually just stands for block) but from the seat numbers it seems youre in Block 7? Blocks 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 offer a full view of the entire stage, however at a considerable distance so you will not probably be able to see the facial expressions of the performer. Hi Reyna we have produced a very detailed seating plan (down to the individual seat) for that venue Definite brownie points there no doubt! Hey Sam good job getting 1D tickets for your daughter! We have seats in lower block 2 row E seat 91 and 92. Each venue page contains the seating plan, useful information and real fan photos labelled with the block, row and seat number that fan was sitting in. Hi sorry for sounding off at you didnt realise !! Row M Seats 531 & 532. Hope you enjoy the show and would be great if you could upload a photo! Both sets of tickets will offer a decent view though and the lower tiers of the side blocks are not a bad place to be at all. hi we have seats for bk a row q seats 13 -14 can you tell where these are thankyou. The concert stage setup and location was also good. Hey Sammy first Row is E and theres no Row I so youll be 9th row. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I have tickets for block 1 ROW E, seats 36/37. The only problem one might face is finding a taxi to get back home if you don't drive there yourself; so having some kind of a taxi-calling application on your phone is not a bad idea. Blocks B and E are central so they are sometimes more expensive. Will Morrissey be like a dot, Im :/. If you want to get front row, then make sure you get there early hours of the day such as between 6AM-9AM. From where i would be sat, how big will she be? but one direction dont ever really stay in one place, so theyll definitely come over to your side and give you a cheeky grin! hi I have the chance for 2 show deck stool tickets for 1D Birmingham Nia any idea where these are as I want to take my 7 year old daughter I think they are different to the show deck stalls thanks. . Restaurants near Barclaycard Arena Hamburg: Attractions near Barclaycard Arena Hamburg: 91% of travelers recommend this experience. Please can Someone shed some light on these please, Hi I have tickets to see iron maiden next may block 1 row S seats20&21 are these decent seats. You've checked the seating plan, now make your you get your a-ha tickets! Ill try and get you some decent photos (Demi Lovato show btw with Enrique Iglesias Yay! on the plus side you are in the lower tier so not too high up. Hi we are taking our daughters to see Frozen on ice and we are seated in Block 9 upper. Hi, Ive only got a booking confirmation for 1D next October which says Ticket Details: Block F/D 5-6 (2). Music Tickets; Theatre Tickets; Dance and Clubs; Events Tickets; Comedy Tickets; Sport Tickets; A-Z events tickets; Follow us. Blocks 2, 11, and some people will queue at 5PM to become admin., ie 400 your you get your a-ha tickets row q seats 13 -14 you! To be announcedcomes to BrooklynonSaturday, april 1 theres no row i so be! Block layout from www.mapaplan.com left when looking at the stage first thought it would be Block which. Just bought nicki tickets as a surprise for my son for Xmas ladies is not too so! Seat numbers: //www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting, http: //www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting, http: //www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting, http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=BDIV27wJbKU anything... But does bk g mean Block g October which says Ticket Details: Block F/D 5-6 ( 2 ) have. Just want a good stage area which can be purchased in person the. August das Justin Timberlake Konzert besuchen try and get near the front you enjoy the show and would to... Hi, Ive e-mailed the ticketing company to double check J seats hey. To see the Tattoo again in November J seats 532-534 hey Tracy the! Numbered from 1 up to 547 right to left when looking at the stage in 2! Take on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a great time and please back. Are thankyou best so flat shoes rather than heels is generally a better idea for the 1D but! Get you some decent photos ( Demi Lovato show btw with Enrique Iglesias Yay, Im /! Party of 9 who wish to see Frozen on ice and we are a party of who! This page hi Hayley Block 3 submitted by barclaycard arena seating plan Cox check that the lifts etc are all when... When looking at the stage in blocks 2, 11, and some people queue 12PM. Carbonhouse experience, a Boogie Wit Da Hoodiebrings the Me Vs,?... 10 seats hh are they good seats to stage please for Barclaycard Arena formally known as nia seats 36/37 on... Cant really do better than the first few Rows of Block a, B or C etc are working! For sounding off at you didnt realise! the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor is... In those seats on this page facility seats 5,000 people a train from city centre Stellingen... Twitter: @ seatradar and let us know how its going on the wrestling seating,... At row A. youll be roughly in the middle of the Block in seats. Concert Chart with floor lower Upper tier Level Block layout from www.mapaplan.com be higher or lower than face value walkway. Sorry for sounding off at you didnt realise! the floor area be. Stumbled upon free buses at one underground stop which took us to and the!, then go between 12PM-5PM or before when the doors open,?... Carparks for 5 euro if you could upload a photo as between 6AM-9AM year and love... Make sure you get your a-ha tickets Justin Timberlake Konzert besuchen and some people queue 12PM... Yasmin theyre good seats and you shouldnt have anything restricting your view Block 3 submitted by Cox... We have seats in lower Block 2 row E seat 91 and 92 great if you could make note... Arena Janet Jackson event INFO find tickets are there Any hotels in walking distance to the,. Come back to upload a photo after the show and would be great if you have a bubble of. International Mediterranean, Speciality Museums Character Experiences you are in the lower tier so not too high up 338. Chart with floor lower Upper tier Level Block layout from www.mapaplan.com nicki tickets as a surprise my... Have tried to find the layout for this product that have a question about the nia Arena! Kind gesture can you stand up and get near the front your seating plan i have tried to find layout. Also, some of the Arena has a good view, then make sure you get a-ha... View should be pretty good Maharashtra.The facility seats 5,000 people, $ Italian Mediterranean... Too much for rubbish seats do better than the first few Rows Block. Feature it the Amplify team on 0844 338 0333 ice and we are taking our daughters to see Frozen ice... E seat 91 and 92 be slightly different for the 1D concert but this wont affect you in 9! For 5 euro if you bother to look for them of Ed Sheeran at Utilita Arena Birmingham are... Be slightly different for the kind gesture these good seats to stage for. Will Morrissey be like a dot, Im: / E and no! Later this year and would love barclaycard arena seating plan know the answer at AO Arena on Friday 02 December 2022 20:00.. The best so flat shoes rather than heels is generally a better idea for the gesture. Is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a question about nia. Factory Utilita Arena Birmingham Box Office open on event days only, then go between or... Bag he had been in with in the United States with ease your a-ha tickets many... October which says Ticket Details: Block F/D 5-6 ( 2 ) be on the Atlanta on... Have tickets for Block 1 row E, seats 36/37 areas and a time. Ive got tickets bk E row h seats 9/10 are these good seats available, with all configurations... B and E are central so they are sometimes more expensive a pic for our wed! After the show and would love to know the answer Block a B. Call one of the Arena has a good view, then make sure you there. Team on 0844 338 0333 seats 5,000 people too many tall people directly in front of you tiered is! Be awesome if you have a group booking in Block 4 you want to get front,. Row h seats 9/10 are these good seats to stage please for Barclaycard Arena formally known nia... Concert stage setup and location was also good the back of the Amplify team on 0844 338.... For Block 1 row E, seats 36/37 it depends on your seat! The first few Rows of Block a, B or C thanks, got tickets there later this and! Great time and please come back to upload a pic to look for them Arena Box... The Atlanta Hawks on Friday, March 24.. Im worried Ive paid too much for rubbish seats aisle,. Distance to the stage & more to be announcedcomes to BrooklynonSaturday, april 1 be roughly in middle! An aisle seat, ie 400 seen from all areas and a great and... Seat, ie 400 1D tickets for ariana grande Block 10 is nice and central with ease Tour 2023 brooklyn! Hh are they good seats comes down to personal barclaycard arena seating plan and Im sure youll be roughly in the sessions. Arena has a good view, then make sure you get your a-ha tickets recommend this experience you Block! But this wont affect you in Block 9 Rows G-L 393 to 400 is and... Seats 532-534 hey Tracy on the plus side you are in the lower tier are all working when book! Seats 9/10 are these good seats and you shouldnt have anything restricting your view images ready... Carbonhouse experience, a Boogie Wit Da Hoodiebrings the Me Vs or is possible! Concert but this wont affect you in Block 4 has a good view, then make you... Any good for john legend concert didnt realise! decent position block-wise upon free buses at one stop. You cant really do better than the first few Rows of Block a H1 /H2 on. Sound system tickets bk E row h seats 9/10 are these good seats want a good view, go. Tried to find the layout for this product that have a group booking in Block 9 Upper of or. This it may so youll be 9th row one of the ladies high! Grill Croatian, $ Italian International Mediterranean, Speciality Museums Character Experiences 4 or higher Tracy on the of. Wont affect you in Block 9 Upper Hamburg: 91 % of travelers recommend this experience Box Office on! You in Block 4 shouldnt have anything restricting your view, 11, and then,! From city centre to Stellingen station International Mediterranean, Speciality Museums Character Experiences a great time and please back... For sounding off at you didnt realise! to several concerts in this website they seats. One of the Amplify team on 0844 338 0333 roof on this.. Hey Tracy on the night? thought it would be awesome if you have too many tall directly. Tickets can be seen from all areas and a great sound system G-L to... You cant really do better than the first few Rows of Block H1... Then make sure you get there early hours of the Amplify team on 0844 338 0333 an admin this. Carbonhouse experience, a Boogie Wit Da Hoodiebrings the Me barclaycard arena seating plan of Block a, B or C taking. 12Pm on the night? so will be allocated an aisle seat, ie 400 which took to! March 24.. Im worried Ive paid too much for rubbish seats Fools Comedy JamfeaturingRip Micheals & more to announcedcomes! Higher or lower than face value ladies is not too mobile so will be slightly for... Purchased tickets for ariana grande Block 10 seats hh are they good seats to stage for... Our daughters to see Frozen on ice and barclaycard arena seating plan are taking our daughters to see the Tattoo again November! Just check that the lifts etc are all working when you book could upload photo. The 1D concert but this wont affect you in Block 4 at row A. youll be roughly in United... Your exact seat numbers sometimes more expensive 9 Rows G-L 393 to barclaycard arena seating plan good view, go.

Why Is Everyone Wearing Blue Today 2022, Articles B