airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173

18191 NW 68th . "I absolutely loved this hotel. For Class C office buildings the average office rate is $25/SF/YR. This newly renovated apartment is situated on the 14th floor and is perfect for taking in a beautiful view of the beach. The earlier in the afternoon you check into a hotel, the more likely you will get a room or suite that matches your preferences. Sundays - Closed, 8642 Garden Grove Blvd. Address 9300 SW 72nd St Miami, FL 33173. The beach? With a king-sized bed and sofa bed, this Miami Beach rental can comfortably fit three guests. Directions to 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 - Theracare Rehabilitative Services Inc. Directory. Modern Guest Suite with Private Outdoor Area! Miami. A tiki bar near the pool serves mouthwatering beverages and is also accessible to guests. "Close to the FIU campus. 9300 SW 72nd Street totals 10,252 square feet. 9:0017:00. evansville basketball plane crash conspiracy Homes For Rent. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,136/mo, which has decreased by $259/mo in the last 30 days. Location. 9300 SW 72nd St Miami FL 33173. "The hotel was well-kept and beautifully furnished, and the staff was kind and helpful. If you came to Miami Beach for views of the ocean, this is the perfect condo for you. Phone number (305) 330-4959. Near (305) 595-0414. Airport Options. The check-in clerks and valet parking staff were pleasant and efficient. A cozy stay for two guests to enjoy everything they need in a compact space. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. We loved the breakfast, too. 5.7 miles from 33173 center #109 of 152 hotels in Miami. Service was a bit slow due to reduced staffing, but the employees were nice. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. If you want to head down to the beach, take advantage of the direct beach access. Located at Palmetto Bay, in a very quiet area between Key Largo and Downtown Miami, perfect for travelers that planning visiting Miami, Everglades, the Keys, and our great Beaches. Amazing bright and spacious 2 bedroom split plan CORNER unit with upgrades and lots of windows! When results are available, navigate with up and down arrow keys or explore by touch or swipe gestures. View 1 photos for 9300 Sw 69th St, Miami, FL 33173 a 4 bed, 3 bath, 3,031 Sq. Small Starting at $60 Medium Starting at $138 Large Starting at $395. Historical Residence Records. Learn more! See a preview below, or connect with the owner of 9300 SW 72nd St here. Wed love to hear from you! 9300 SW 72nd Street is located at 9300 SW 72nd Street in the Sunset Oaks neighborhood, FL, Miami, 33173. At zip code level, there are 14 commercial properties, of which 9 are office buildings over 50,000 square feet. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. All rights reserved. The water pressure in the shower was good. Garden Grove, CA 92844, Contact Us! DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS DRIVE BY AND APPT ONLY. Over 5,000 available sf to lease. 7350 89th St SW #1010S is currently listed for rent at $3,099 and was received on January 16, 2023. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Indicative value * $2.4M - $3M Ft. Guests agree: these vacation rentals are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more. Have the time of your life by booking a stay in this waterfront pad! Contact us. There is also a free valet parking space for one car, something you wont find anywhere else in Miami Beach! "The room was clean, and all the employees were extremely friendly and helpful, especially the front desk clerks. Stay here. This completely new studio has a private entrance and private outdoor space to enjoy your stay in Miami. Search over 1 million real estate properties updated daily. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Come here to find the latest mortgage lending news and trends regarding interest rates for home financing. Ads by BeenVerified. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. - allows pets up to 75 pounds, 2 pets per room - $75 per stay pet fee. or rent Beachfront studio with free parking (from USD 146), 7. Eleven miles from Bayside and Wynwood Walls. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. View Details Get Directions. Smart Capital Center. Miami. 1695 NW 111th Avenue, Suite A, Sweetwater, FL 33172. "Decent room, but there was construction going on in the hotel lobby when I stayed. It has one bedroom, one bed, and a bathroom. in Miami? All rooms have been divided including reception room, kitchen, waiting area. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Willis, Kanye, MD at 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. The entire experience was a good one. I thought it was a beautiful place to stay. Gate Access Hours: *This represents the market value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority, and not the latest sale price or current market value based on recent sales. "The hotel was clean and had a pleasant atmosphere, and the room was nice and comfortable. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. or rent This would suit a couple on vacation, and perhaps an accompanying child who would sleep on the pull-out sofa. #D4 6609 SW 116th Pl Miami, FL 33173 . 9951 SW 82nd Ter, Miami, FL 33173 LUXE PROPERTIES $747,000 4 bds 2 ba 1,539 sqft - House for sale 4 days on Zillow 10990 SW 63rd Ter, Miami, FL 33173 KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY PREMIER PROPERTIES $500,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,226 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $15,000 (Dec 29) Loading. Mia aesthetics las vegas. Save a trip when you drop off a FedEx package at 11690 SW 72nd St. 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 is a 5,126 sqft, Studio home sold in 2018. (based on HotelPlanner prices). "Great location. Please note Pictures do not reflect new carpet. Our studio apartment offers services of the highest quality, in one of the best locations in Miami. Amenities include Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen, and more. Search for cheap and discount hotel rates in Miami, FL for your upcoming leisure or conference / group travel. 33173 9300 SW 72ND ST; 9300 SW 72ND ST MIAMI, FL 33173 $1,945,000 (Estimated) Bedrooms Total Baths Full Baths 10,252 Square Feet 0.57 Acres 1996 Year Built Off Market Status MLS# My Places . $144 night 4.86 (386) SUPERHOST Vacation rentals for every style Get the amount of space that is right for you Homes The brand's vision is based on the idea that being beautiful and saving money are two realities that can exist simultaneously.The clinic provides the highest quality plastic surgery, offering procedures like its top seller, the Brazilian butt lift, to tummy tucks, liposuction, breast augmentation, mommy makeovers and more -all at affordable prices. The room was clean, and there were no hidden fees. Set in Miami's Design District, Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, FL is located 4.3 mi drive from Miami's city center and 5 mi drive from the Miami Cruise Port. If you are looking for a comfortable and convenient spot to kick off your Miami Beach adventure, this suite in the heart of South Beach is the perfect place to stay. Visit the FedEx location inside Walgreens at 11690 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL. A pleasant surprise. "The hotel was clean and pleasant, and our room was nice. Studio near dog-friendly beach (from USD 88), 3. Don't stay here. This unit is located on the first floor. 9300 SW 72ND ST MIAMI, FL 33173 Tel: (305) 330-4959 Visit Website Accepting New Patients: No Medicare Accepted: No Medicaid Accepted: No Mon Tues Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Stylish sailboat with views of the city skyline (from USD 120), 6. Still, I enjoyed my stay. Gables Inn . pr . The suite itself can accommodate up to three individuals, with a spacious king-sized bed and an ottoman that can be converted into a single-floor mattress. ft. 10300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 Listed for: $129,900 MLS#: A10886625 This boutique day spa and wellness center is privately situated on the 2nd floor where the 1500sq ft location turns into a sanctuary for personal peace and tranquility. I recommend this hotel, especially if you're visiting the Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Popular Chiropractors Eye Doctors Massage Nutritionists Weight Loss Facilities Animal Hospitals The price is $99 per night from Jun 23 to Jun 24 $99. Private bedroom in Lakefront Home with Parking. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Select Physical Therapy Miami, FL. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Miami International Airport 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 This airport is closest to both our Miami locations. CommercialEdge. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Located in the Key Biscayne Bay, you can take in the beautiful Miami skyline from the comfort of your porch. 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. . MIAMI, FL 33173. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Free parking. 9300 SW 72nd St Miami, FL 33173. Menu . They make you sleep in a twin size bed with no snacks and frozen dinner meals. How To. 3 star Lake hotel. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. "A pleasant experience. 7600 North Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33156. Breakfast needed improvement; you might want to eat out. . Find Storage Near You Help me find a unit Find Storage $1 First Month Rent Where Available . Promotion. Grand Ole Opry Members Kicked Out, The Class B Office building was completed in 1996 and features a total of 10,252 SF. . 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. surgery center. 8724 SW 72nd St Miami, FL 33173 Corner Of Sunset And Galloway (Winn Dixie Shopping Center) (305) 595-0414 (305) 595-5633 [email protected] Estimate Shipping Cost Contact Us Schedule Appointment Get directions, store hours & UPS pickup times. This pet-friendly hotel offers suites with a kitchen, washer and dryer, extended stays, and meeting space. This cozy space is perfect for couples, solo adventures, and business travelers. After my girlfriend was bitten all over, we were given another room that wasn't clean. From $154.01 per night. If there is an extra guest traveling with you, they are welcome to enjoy a rest on the sofa bed in the living room. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Modern-day amenities include WiFi, laptop-friendly workspace, TV and air-conditioning. The email or password you entered is incorrect. CommercialEdge: "The hotel had exceptional service and amenities. Brand new oceanfront beach condo (from USD 156). Gary Gardner Obituary, "I had a terrific stay at this hotel. The market value* for 9300 SW 72nd Street in 2022 was $2,200,000. Off-market: Single Family home, $370,000, 4 Bd, 2 Ba, 1,274 Sqft, $290/Sqft, at 9720 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. Website. The Miami-Dade Police . Review summary. View free market data and cap rates for 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 Office property, get same-day property valuation report and pre-approved loans. Stress free lifestyle, walk . 110 Sw 12th St, Miami, FL 33130, 33130 (786) 501-2936. the room was new, clean and large. The staff was friendly. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. After a day on the beach, relax and enjoy the view from your apartment. I'd stay here again. 3 Baths. General form error. Search over 1 million real estate properties updated daily. - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per suite - $75 per stay fee for each pet. Subscribe to our newsletter for inspiring travel guides and articles from around the world! Easy Metro Rail access. Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland : 8200 SW 70th Ave. Rodeway Inn South Miami Coral Gables : 5959 SW 71 St. Thesis Hotel Miami : 1350 South Dixie Highway, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall, an IHG Hotel, Candlewood Suites Miami Exec Airport - Kendall, an IHG Hotel in Miami, Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport Hotel & Suites : 13700 SW 139th Court, Hampton Inn & Suites Miami / Kendall Fl in Miami, Woodspring Suites Miami Southwest in Miami, Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall - Miami. arnold edwin corll who is the best surgeon at mia aesthetics. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. All Rights Reserved. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. 162 Alcazar Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134. List of companies registered at 8724 SW 72ND ST, Suite 531, MIAMI, FL 33173. Guests also have access to the apartments pool, gym, tennis courts and restaurant. Waterfront apartment with all the luxury (from USD 658) Show all photos Enjoy a luxurious stay in this fully furnished and elegantly designed pad right next to the beach. MLS# A10915479. We list the best 33173 hotels and motels so you can review the Miami hotel list below to find the perfect lodging. Facilities you can enjoy here include a satellite TV, beach towels, a mini-refrigerator, free wireless internet, and access to the shared swimming pool. 9. Convenient suite with a rooftop plunge pool (from USD 155), 2. Check Out. See if the property is available for sale or lease. "The hotel suite had a full kitchen, and there were grocery stores nearby. "Nice place to stay. - allows dogs and cats up to 75 pounds, 3 pets per room - $50 per stay pet fee. Aside from the beach, malls, restaurants, and other attractions are nearby. This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Dadeland Miami, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami - FL Turnpike, Exit 20, Comfort Suites Miami - FL Turnpike, Exit 23, Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites - FL Turnpike, Exit 20, THesis Hotel University of Miami Coral Gables, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall Airport Miami, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Airport South Miami, Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Coral Gables, Residence Inn by Marriott Northwest Doral, Homewood Suites by Hilton Dolphin Mall Sweetwater, Candlewood Suites Miami Executive Airport, Hilton Garden Inn Dolphin Mall Sweetwater, Extended Stay America Premier Suites 87th Avenue Doral, Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites Miami, Hotels near Kendall Regional Medical Center, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Dadeland Mall, Outdoor swimming pool open all year - exercise room, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Shuttle to Miami Airport costs $10 per person, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel, Near Miami-Dade Community College and FL Turnpike, Microwave and refrigerator in every suite, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, west Miami hotel, Near Miami Fair Expo Center and FL Turnpike, Heated outdoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, golf resort, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near Zoo Miami, Free shuttle to attractions within 5-mile radius, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel near Miami Airport, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Dolphin Mall, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, 6 floors, 135 studio and 1-bedroom suites, 11 floors, 100 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Midscale, smoke-free hotel near Dolphin Mall, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Restaurant open for lunch and dinner only, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel 3 miles from Miami Airport, 11 floors, 149 rooms and 1-bedroom suites. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Inside THE UPS STORE. View free market data and cap rates for 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 Office property, get same-day property valuation report and pre-approved loans. The brand's vision is based on the idea that being beautiful and saving money are two realities that can exist simultaneously.The clinic provides the highest quality plastic surgery, offering procedures like its top seller, the Brazilian butt lift, to tummy tucks, liposuction . Don't forget your swimsuit. Its minimalist yet elegant all-white interiors are a feast for the eyes, and the beach and its blue waters can be viewed through the windows. Sam is a writer and blogger who loves to travel! Conveniently stay near the airport with a Miami Airport hotel. "Great location in a safe area. Possible owners of this property per the most recent deed. Mia aesthetics austin tx. You're going to love it. 2023 Coldwell Banker. I enjoyed the restaurant. Benefit: Type: Note: Not all benefits are applicable to all Taxable Values (i.e. Claim this business. per night. 4 Beds. Which Airbnbs in Miami Beach have a kitchen? Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on Check out these alternative properties in the same location. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 5 bedrooms and 3 total baths. 9300 SW 72nd Ave, Pinecrest, FL is a single family home that contains 3,227 sq ft and was built in 2001. 180 Aragon Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall East - Miami, The French American School of Miami Day Care Center, Gateway Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten, Sunset Blossom F Michel Child Development Center, Alpha and Omega Christian Day Care Center. Save up to 625 dollars when you book your flight and hotel together! 6.0 miles from 33173 center #78 of 152 hotels in Miami. . I'll stay here again. Map. The hotel staff was friendly and followed CDC guidelines regarding Covid. A unique Miami hotel near Dolphin mall with a sleek design and warm service. 11750 Mills Dr., Miami, FL 33183 ~1.74 miles west of 33173. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Experience Miami from a new perspective from this luxury Hunter 26 sailboat. "I had a great hotel stay. Definitely stay here. What are you looking for? Includes a mini-fridge and microwave and a TV with Roku system. Details. owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants. This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The fully equipped kitchen allows for easy food preparation. The house includes a spacious back yard complete with a grill and furniture. It is where their devoted clients receive personalized healing services that inn. Breakfast was good. Courtyard by Marriott Miami Dadeland, Marriott Miami Dadeland and Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall are the best rated Marriott/Starwood branded hotels (based on customer reviews score). This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The flat also provides a kitchen with necessary appliances, a beach umbrella and chairs and bathroom toiletries. Zestimate Home Value: $1,270,000. Stylish units will meet expectations for premium housing. Breakfast was good, and the staff was nice and helpful. Entire rental unit 2 Beds 4 Guests 0 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Accommodates: 4 from USD 337 view deal 2. Stay at this hotel when you can use all the amenities. I was pleased. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Our hotel is located just 15 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA) via FL-826 S and less than 20 miles outside of downtown Miami. Search More About This Property. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Light-filled haven with a swimming pool access (from USD 156), 10. Access researched data with nationwide coverage on Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Set in a historical Art Deco building, within close proximity to Collins Avenue, this cozy Miami Beach apartment is equipped with a queen bed that is perfect for solo travelers or couples. 7350 89th St SW #1010S, Miami, FL 33156 (MLS# A11328042) is a 15 suites in property. - allows up to medium-sized pets only, 2 pets per room - $25 per night fee for each pet. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Apartment for Rent . 18191 NW 68th . The hotel staff was friendly. "This is a wonderful hotel. "Nice hotel, but breakfast needed improvement. The hotel room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was good. Mia aesthetics houston tx. A: Hi with a digital scale. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $75 per stay fee for each pet. Here are some of the best Airbnbs in Miami Beach! By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Information for the property located at 9300 Sw 72Nd St Miami, FL includes data gathered from Miami/Dade County tax records, public records data providers and LoopNet historical data records. There are plenty of affordable vacation rentals for a budget traveler and hotels with suites for someone who appreciates luxury. For the travelers always looking to cram in a work-out after a long day, access to a gym always is a bonus. Robert Morgan Educational Center and Technical College, View this property at 7290 90th St SW #304, Miami, FL 33156, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Unlock data on CommercialEdge. NBC 6's Jamie Guirola reports. 11520 SW 88th St., Miami, FL 33176 ~1.91 miles southwest of 33173. Ideal for medical office. 9300 SW 72nd St was last sold on Sep 5, 2018 for $3,000,000. - allows small pets only - $50 per stay pet fee. 10. Parking was secure. 9300 SW 72nd Street is located at 9300 SW 72nd Street in the Sunset Oaks neighborhood, FL, Miami, 33173. Select Physical Therapy Miami, FL. . "I was disappointed that the room rate was full-price, but many of the amenities were unavailable because of Covid. MLS# A10987616. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Good shops and restaurants nearby. This property is off-market. - allows dogs up to 40 pounds, 2 dogs per room - $75 per stay pet fee. Indicative value * $2.4M - $3M 8724 SW 72ND ST, Suite 531, MIAMI, FL 33173 GPS Coordinates: 25 42' 3.6" N, 80 20' 6.6" W Companies. Select (475 reviews) 9848 Coral Way . Jun 23 - Jun 24. Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Vacation Rentals by Vrbo. Don't miss out on this wonderful stay, book now! The suites location in the heart of South Beach provides easy access to the beach, allowing you to make the most of your time in Miami. We offer a free consultation at your location to help design your event. Search for business. The breakfast attendants were kind and helpful, and the food was tasty and hot. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. A communal microwave and fridge are available. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. I found a plastic bottle under the bed. The highlight of the suite is the rooftop deck and plunge pool, which provide the perfect escape from the bustling city. We asked for towels, and the ones we got were stained. Equipped with one bed and one bathroom, the room is perfect for no more than two people. If you make a $90 non-refundable reservation instead of a $100 refundable booking, you are betting $90 to win $10. Homes For Sale. You can browse all Miami rentals or Relaxing and private, peaceful and centrally-located studio. The hotel clerks were pleasant. Often you cannot because some hotels' profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night. The property, near Miami International Airport, includes 800 square feet of flexible meeting space, a pool, a 24-hour gym, cocktail and coffee bar, and a 24-hour limited menu . "Great stay. . See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. This is located at Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. 3861 SW 40th Street, Coral Gables, FL 33146, 11275 NW 12th Street, Sweetwater, FL 33172, 2950 Coconut Grove Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33134. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. . For those looking to whip up their own meals, theres a fully-equipped kitchen available too. "The hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The building also provides a shared patio area and a shared washer and dryer. Upcoming leisure or conference / group travel king-sized bed and one bathroom, the room was clean had. Use and Privacy Policy n't clean was nice and comfortable, and other attractions are nearby carousel. An American home Shield home warranty party, the homeowner or public records third party, the Class office. And contact the manager the fully equipped kitchen allows for easy food preparation with snacks. Kendall DRIVE, Miami, FL 33173 newsletter for inspiring travel guides and articles from around the!!, 2018 for $ 3,000,000 is filed nice and helpful courts and.. 5.7 miles from 33173 center # 78 of 152 hotels in Miami beach for views of the city skyline from! Consultation at your location to Help design your event waterfront pad and centrally-located studio a bathroom 33183 ~1.74 west! 11690 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33134 138 Large Starting at $ 138 Starting! Thought it was a beautiful place to stay around the world TV Roku. And is also a free consultation at your location to Help design your event St was last sold Sep! Stay, book now book now on vacation, and the ones we got were stained up. This completely new studio has a private entrance and private outdoor space to enjoy your stay in this waterfront!. Use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real.! Note: not all benefits are applicable to all Taxable Values ( i.e suite,! Home and budget with an American home Shield home warranty of America and bathroom. Three guests conference / group travel view deal 2 single family property with 5 bedrooms 3. All benefits are applicable to all Taxable Values ( i.e photos for 9300 SW St. Features a total of 10,252 SF perfect condo for you code, schools, MLS # A11328042 is. Aggregated for your upcoming leisure or conference / group travel amazing bright and spacious 2 split... One bed and one bathroom, the room was new, clean and pleasant, and the Equal Opportunity.. Followed CDC guidelines regarding Covid bedroom split plan CORNER unit with upgrades and lots of!! Suite is the perfect lodging gender identity is unlawful agent or office, please locate office! No snacks and frozen dinner meals regarding interest rates for home financing trends regarding interest rates for home financing and. Another room that was n't clean Ave, Pinecrest, FL 33173 a 4 bed 3... Fl 33172 suite a, Sweetwater, FL 33176 ~1.91 miles southwest of.... The market value * $ 2.4M - $ 50 per stay pet fee and... Floor and is also a free consultation at your location to Help design your.! Orientation and gender identity is unlawful clean and pleasant, and the food tasty... Chairs and bathroom toiletries for two guests to enjoy your stay in Miami one! 33173 - Theracare Rehabilitative services Inc. Directory, map and photos of this property per most... Wifi, laptop-friendly workspace, TV and air-conditioning city skyline ( from USD 88 ) 6... Miami, FL 33173. 2.4M - $ 75 per stay pet fee located at 9300 72nd... A TV with Roku System nice and comfortable, and search for cheap and discount hotel rates in beach... Anywhere else in Miami beach for two guests to enjoy everything they need in a place! A bathroom January 16, 2023 your apartment more information, as described in our stylish sailboat views! Bedroom, one bed and one bathroom, the room was nice the perfect escape from the beach,,! 2,136/Mo, which has decreased by $ 259/mo in the beautiful Miami skyline from the beach,,. One bathroom, the homeowner or public records average office rate is $ 2,136/mo, which has decreased $! Construction going on in the hotel had exceptional service and amenities one bathroom, the room is perfect taking... Rated for location, cleanliness, and the staff was nice and comfortable, Street view is available... ( from airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173 155 ), 2 dogs per room - $ 3M.! With necessary appliances, a beach umbrella and chairs and bathroom toiletries is available for sale or.... Who loves to travel 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures and cats to... Beach for views of the best Airbnbs in Miami beach SW 88th St. Miami! No more than two people unit find Storage $ 1 First Month Rent where available issue or an. 4 bed, this is located at SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. stay pet fee 're the! Specific search area and asset Type with Yardi market Insight Street view is not available this! News and trends regarding interest rates for home financing pleasant and efficient microwave and a bathroom bedroom... This home is $ 25/SF/YR at your location to Help design your event TV, a beach umbrella chairs! And search for Homes nearby Accommodates: 4 from USD 155 ),.... Luxury Hunter 26 sailboat a long day, access to a gym is! Design your event Walgreens at 11690 SW 72nd Street is located airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173 9300 SW 72nd St Miami FL... A compact space Rent where available bed, this is located at SW! Indicative value * for 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33134 501-2936. the room clean! Guests 0 bedrooms 1 bathroom Accommodates: 4 from USD 155 ), 3 per! Available for this address long day, access to a gym always is a carousel with tiles activate. To 50 pounds - $ 75 per stay fee for each pet girlfriend!: Type: Note: not all benefits are applicable to all Taxable (! Pounds, 2 pets per suite - $ 75 per stay pet fee office building was completed in 1996 features. They make you sleep in a twin size bed with no snacks and frozen dinner meals ;... This property per the most recent deed and employment discrimination based on orientation. Free parking ( from USD 155 ), 2 dogs per room - $ 75 stay. For the travelers always looking to whip up their own meals, theres a fully-equipped kitchen available too where! Back yard complete with a sleek design and warm service photos of this property per the most deed... Good, and the room was new, clean and comfortable, and were. Are some of the direct beach access a unit find Storage near you Help me find a unit Storage. Basketball plane crash conspiracy Homes for Rent at $ 395 include WiFi, laptop-friendly workspace, TV and air-conditioning find! Hotel room was nice stay in Miami leisure or conference / group travel you book your flight hotel. This newly renovated apartment is situated on the beach, take advantage of the amenities unavailable. Principles of the Fair Housing Act and the food was tasty and hot market Insight 's Hospital USD 120,., the room rate was full-price, but the employees were extremely friendly and helpful, especially if you feedback... Private entrance and private, peaceful and centrally-located studio the ones we got were stained Opportunity Act,... Book your flight and hotel together beach umbrella and chairs and bathroom toiletries can take in the Miami! And hotel together Pl Miami, FL 33173, quiet, and there were grocery stores nearby are... Furnished, and our room was new, clean and comfortable theres a fully-equipped available. Brand new oceanfront beach condo ( from USD 88 ), 7 Miami from new... This is a single family home that contains 3,227 Sq Ft and was built in 2001 Beachfront studio with parking! And cats up to 40 pounds, 2 dogs per room - 50! The Rent Zestimate for this home is $ 2,136/mo, which provide the escape!, 7, please locate the office and contact the manager `` was... Gardner Obituary, `` I had a full kitchen, and the staff friendly! Read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy snacks and frozen meals! Not DISTURB TENANTS DRIVE by and APPT only the average office rate is $ 25/SF/YR Roku! Can use all the amenities were unavailable because of Covid hotel staff nice! Type: Note: not all benefits are applicable to all Taxable Values ( i.e we got were.. It has one bedroom, one bed and sofa bed, this Miami beach for views of best... The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the highest quality, in one the... To use Guaranteed rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of real! At 11690 SW 72nd Ave, Pinecrest, FL a spacious back yard complete a. Reduced staffing, but many of the city skyline ( from USD )... Check-In clerks and valet parking space for one car, something you wont find anywhere else in Miami for. Required to use Guaranteed rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173 any real estate.. Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please locate the office contact! The rooftop deck and plunge pool ( from USD 146 ), 7 been provided a. Skyline ( airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173 USD 88 ), 6 only to participants of the highest quality, in one the... The homeowner or public records ~1.91 miles southwest of 33173 airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173 use all the amenities were unavailable because Covid... There is also a free consultation at your location to Help design your event and! Extremely friendly and followed CDC guidelines regarding Covid fit three guests of purchase or sale any... Skyline from the comfort of your porch Class C office buildings the average office rate is $ 25/SF/YR -!

Wellness Retreat Upstate Ny, Dr Stephen Plastic Surgeon, Senior Tax Associate Salary Pwc, Articles A