1987 chevy g20 van for sale

All lights work except for flashers, and high beam switch on floor needs replacing. Mileage Unavailable Ideal Classic Cars Venice, FL I really like it. 4 leaf springs, mmm 80s style, dont think itd wrk for me (esp @ this size back east is alot tighter than w. of Mississippi). Was our daily driver. Center bucket seats and rear sofa bed. Find Chevy Van G20 in Cars & Trucks For Sale. Fr nhere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie. BRAKES AND REAR END: The rear brakes were completely re-done a year ago (per the previous owner) who did not providethe paperwork proof he promised. Second owner. Price Unavailable Mileage Avg. Price Unavailable Mileage Avg. Base Price $12,833. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized Description Bought this approx 2 years ago off Ebay with the typical plans to fix it up. New Holley Carburetor, fuel. The average 1987 Chevrolet Chevy Van costs about $18,900. reserved. One owner G20 STARCRAFT Conversion van that is still with the original owner. It has survived in surprisingly intact condition and is offered up with no reserve here on eBay where bidding has reached $10,700 and the auction ends Sunday night. THIS IS A G10 HALF TON, NOT A G20 3/4 TON!!!!! It would be interesting to see how the conversion to 4wd was done. Favorite. Original MSRP: $10,923 Features Specs 3 trims already selected. Mileage 12,652 miles above avg. Clean title. Mileage Unavailable Updated 23 days ago Plainfield, IN, USA. Just got a tune-up. Call us and talk to a Certified Used Sales Person! New radiator hoses, excellent battery, I do have one new rear tail light that goes with the VAN. The seventh-generation of America's sports car (sorry Viper, Mustang, et al.) See pictures for condition. It is very reliable and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. That's where most of the value is! AIR CONDITIONER: It has front a/c as that's whats needed in a short wheel base van. The van has gone through rigorous service with new brakes, recent valve job. 77,163 Miles Malvern, AR .1987 Chevrolet Van G30 for sale. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for Looks pretty nice I have my eye on one in CA for 10G k going to jump on its pretty clean for 1987. Location: Marina del Rey, California, United States. The van has blue velour interior with blue carpet. GOOD WORK VAN PLYWOOD ON WALLS AND FLOOR NEW BATTERY FEUL PUMP MOTOR RUNS GOOD ANY MORE QUESTIONS CALL 540 244 1103, 1995 Chevrolet Van 20 HiTop Conversion passenger van. The Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.After a bright-yellow false start, here is the real thing: the fourth-generation, 2015 Corvette Z06. While we are able to get in, there is no title or key so it will need to be towed. All the chairs are captain's chairs with folding armrests on both sides. It needs a new muffler, tailpipe and front window motors. we no longer do this so no longer need van. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. . He said he had the bill to verify but then said he couldnot find it so I think the rebuild has the difference (in mileage) between the 108,110 showing on it now vs.68,500. The interior is very nice and is original as well, the seats have some wear but not horrible (see Pictures). 1988 Chevrolet G20 Van Century High-Top Conversion Van 1988 - $19,900. Healso told me that the previous engine was fine but rebuilt it as he had a mobile stereo installation business and could not afford to have it break down on him.That seems to hold water as it runs solid and tight. The CTS was, according to the Automobile team, the closest contender to the mighty Stingray. The reverse gear needs work. It has been a daily driver ever since and is reliable and dependable.. Hey could make a nice little camper too. Would make a great tailgating vehicle or use for camping. (You can see the image of what the stunt would have looked like above, courtesy of one timely Reddit user. Since, I have taken new work out west, and I am selling this Van to pay for my moving costs. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, So I'm relisting it! . Please feel free to call 248-890-2504or message me your number, especially if you make an reasonable offer - I would want to speak before accepting the offer. Pick up only. The St. Louis promo was ultimately called off, though, over concerns that it'd be insensitive to the visiting Boston Red Sox. NEW JASPER ENGINE (350CI) WITH SMALL CAM ONLY ABOUT 200MILES SINCE INSTALLED. Posted: 2 years ago. No work needed there but the front brakesneeded work.The rotors, calipers and everything else brake wise had to be totally re-worked. Custom Van cover and 2 extra tires on rims included. And like I said earlier, this is not that far from being road-ready! The Performance V6 Concept is notable because, despite being a V6, there's no shortage of performance goodies fitted. Restored-Modified, All rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc. All original documents including window sticker from Chevrolet and Starcraft. We tell you about what a car is like to drive every day, remarking on throttle response, steering weight and feedback, squat, dive, brake fade and a dozen or more other factors of performance. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. It had a new rebuilt transmission from Advanced Auto put in approximately 2 years ago. 1995 Black Chevy G20 Conversion Van, includes 22' Flat screen Television, Pop up Dvd\Cd player in dash, power amp\10" speakers with dynamic sounds,Hidden compartment for radar detector, Very nice leather interior,Power seats,windows,locks \w Alarm systems, Brand New Tires, A must see item. The body is completely free of any rust and is very straight. PWR window and locks. Base Price $4,100. If you are serious make an offer but don't get crazy;) as we do want to sell it. Lightbars, 17-inch steel wheels on Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires and a push bar round out the mods for the Tahoe PPV. Find new and used 1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo classic cars for sale near you by classic car dealers and private sellers on Classics on Autotrader. It has been in our family for the last 8 years and has been driven very little. Clear title. New listings: 1993 Chevy G20 Cargo Van (Cash Only) - $8 000 (Chico), 91 chevy G20 van - $2 500 (Belgrade) . It is fully loaded with power windows, power door locks, power steering, front and rear air conditioning, am/fm cassette player with speaker front and rear, power brakes, automatic transmission, cruise control and tilt steering column. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 1992 Chevrolet Chevy Van G20 - Lynnwood, WACarson CarsLynnwood, WA 98087Ph: 4256976969Web: www. Model G20 Van Category - Mileage 131500 Posted Over 1 Month One owner Starcraft conversion van in great condition. Mechanically its pretty much perfect and ready to drive any distance. has absolutely no rust on it This Chevy was originally purchased by the California Department of Transportation, otherwise known as Cal-Trans.. . The photos show what a gem this really is. During game five of the World Series, Chevrolet was set to do a spot of marketing for the 2014 Silverado - fans at Busch Stadium in St. Louis would hold up placards that spelled out the words "Silverado Strong," a theme that Chevy has been promoting since the Silverado's launch with the song "Strong," by Will Hoge. This one owner Astro van is in great condition, carfax certified and priced for a quick sale. 13, 1979 Chevrolet G20 Van 350 Automatic 124K miles This original owner Chevy van has a new base coat, c. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, 3,500 1994 Chevrolet G20 - El Cajon, CA. Find Used 1888 to 1991 Chevrolet Vans for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. It has refrigerator and sink. 3/4 Ton Sportvan. 1987 Chevrolet Chevy Van G20 RWD For Sale. Interior is in good condition with 4 High Back Bucket Seats, 3 row seating. So I'm listing the good and the not as good. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. It also features more high-strength steel, offering better crash protection, on top of optional safety items like lane departure warning, forward collision alert and a Safety Alert Seat.The press release is rather light on police-specific items, aside from the auxiliary battery, which keeps the myriad of electronics in a modern police car running even when the engine isn't. you are right on the K being 44. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. 6 May 2022 in Adpost 1 car found 1 Receive new listings in your inbox Save this search C10 Posted 2 videos on YouTube of Van being driven. EBAY HAS NO CATEGORY FOR G10!!!!! 49512, Kentwood, Kent County, MI. Year:1987 Mileage:194723. Classifieds for Classic Chevrolet G20. Lot #35,145. It is currently plated and titled in my name, but with an Arizona title (that is where it was purchased). Mileage: 13,335 miles The passenger window is sticky going up and down. I think the cruise and tilt work fine. 1994 chevrolet g20 - paterson, njg1 auto salespaterson, nj 07501ph: 9739255658web: www. All the lights and turn signals work as they should. Comfortable travel experience for extended road trips. These are your van fuel specs : 1987 Chevy Truck G 20 Van V8-305 5.0L. Access online used parts and accessories for Chevy G20 VAN vehicles. 1987 Chevrolet G20 Auto $10,000 Total price 1987 0 kms. So we mutually decided to cancel the deal. Following a theme set by other publications, there were also plaudits for the interior, of all things, with the buff book complimenting the car's ergonomics and material quality, while also praising the standard seats. 14,000 SOLD. Original MSRP $12,833. NEW TIRES, NEW BRAKES, NEW ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH TWO ELECTRIC FANS. Classifieds for 1980 to 1993 Chevrolet G20. Klicken Sie auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten. We are not experts on this item at all. Adds to G10 RWD: All . Edit options. Chevrolet : Other g20 1992 chevy van g 20, Chevrolet : G20 Van Conversion 1995 chevy g 20 conversion van black flat screen tv dvd pop up player in dash, Chevrolet : G20 Van G20 Red E Kamp Conversion Van 1994 chevrolet conversion van red e kamp 111 k mint mint mint l k dvd, Chevrolet : G20 Van G20 1992 chevrolet g 20 starcraft conversion 0 ne owner van, Chevrolet : Other Conversion 1992 quigley conversion 4 x 4 4 wd chevrolet g 20 van conversion automatic very nice, Chevrolet : G20 Van EXPLORER CONVERSION PACKAGE 2004 chevy conversion leisure club van, Chevrolet : G20 Van G20 Mark lll Hi-Top Conversion Van 1992 chevy 3 4 ton short wheel base mark lll conversion van, Chevrolet : G20 Van Starcraft Conversion 1985 chevy diesel starcraft conversion van, Chevrolet : G20 Van g30 chevy g30 pathfinder conversion 4x4 van, Chevrolet : G20 Van Gladiator G20 Conversion van turtle top good condition, Chevrolet : G20 Van Sportvan 1994 chevrolet g 20 conversion sport van, Chevrolet : G20 Van 6 door van 1993 chevrolet g 20 conversion van 3 4 ton, 1995 Chevrolet G20 Van Body Side Molding 1995 Chevrolet Conversion Van, Chevrolet : G20 Van Beauville Extended Passenger Van 3-Door 1995 chevrolet conversion van. 84 chevy g20 van (85,000) original miles - $4,500. Auto transmission. 1996 CHEVROLET G30 EXT CAMPER VAN GENERATOR SINK STOVE RE FRIG STOVE HOT WATER SOLAR PANELS FOR EVER REMOVABLE STEERING WHEEL TOILET REAR AC UNIT UNGRADED ELECTRONICS . Mechanics Special and Fully Operational, however; My Technician Suggest Tune Up Prior to Extended Driving, New battery purchased in November,2016 and Power Window Motor needs replacing. For being 35 years old looks pretty good. Sold as is.. buyer to pay for shipping. One owner Starcraft conversion van in great condition. It is a 23 year old vehicle and as such there is some wear and tear that is to be expected with its age. Back row seats 3 and folds down into sleeping area. Find 1980 to 1990 Chevrolet Vans for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. The set were $250 to start and have been stripped clean, re-machined, and powdercoated by Detroit Vintage Wheels in Victory Red powdercoat (pictured - still need the windows painted black). Select a vehicle trim below to get a valuation. Edit options. Van is very rough, but is running and drives. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Has four new tires. Used 1987 Chevrolet G20 VAN Parts For Sale Access online used parts and accessories for 1987 Chevrolet G20 VAN vehicles. Popular Cars for Sale. Inside work, dash and dog house sprayed bed liner, diamond plate door panels, black shag carpet on floor, headliner material on ceiling, bed liner sprayed on walls, sofa bed built in rear, Over $5000 in marine stereo equipment installed at sound advice, (6) 6x9 3 way speakers, (2) 5 1/4 4 way speakers, (4) 10" JL marine subs built into bed, extra battery ., All digital JL amps.There has been a lot of time ,money, work put into this van, This van has NOT been a mud truck, it is a show van. Sold this on EBay about a month ago, but buyer having trouble getting it picked up even though he payed me. 1993 . Ask us about our famous Storybook! 1980 Chevrolet G-20 Van powered by a freshly rebuilt Chevrolet 350ci V8. It has power windows (that work fine), electric door locks that do not. " Photo: Year : Make/Model : Price : Distance : 1984 Chevrolet C20 Pickup . Our light-duty mix will moderate over time as our launch progresses," said Kurt McNeil.Loading dealers with the popular combination of the 5.3-liter V8 and the four-door, Crew Cab body style was intentional during the truck's launch, but as supplies of leftover 2013 models, which are being sold at heavy incentives, are beginning to wane, both budget-conscious and high-dollar buyers are looking elsewhere instead of at the volume model pickups. Price: $4,250.00 1968 Chevy Van I am the 2nd owner. You must uncouple the fuel supply flexible hose in the engine compartment. This '90 Chevrolet G20 van is the outlier, but we're glad to see clean examples of even mundane workhorses. New Cars; Used Cars; Certified Cars; Cars for Sale; Car Deals; It doesn't leak any fluids or smoke. lowered all around 3 inches with springs $2,700 OBO 1987 Chevrolet G20 Sport Van 55K original miles. Both actually on same lines. 1978 CHEVROLET G10 VAN 'MYSTERY MACHINE' RE-CREATION. $9,400 1978 Chevrolet G20 Van Custom Shorty G10 The interior needs work. Mileage: 285,170 VIN: IGCEG25D5E7193334. Your IP: $18,900 Dealership CC-1686701 1972 Chevrolet G20 1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne G20 Super Pickup 4x4, Frame Off Restored, 350 V8 Engine, 4 Speed Transmissio . . MARKETS . 1987 Chevrolet G20 141,024 mi 5.7L V8 $ 18,900 or $311/mo The conversion vans of the 80s launched a whole new way to travel for the larger families that loved to take road trips but needed a more luxurious way of getting to the destination. Based on a 1972 model, this car shares the Martini Mustang's clean styling and obsession with details.Unlike the Mustang, which draws its power from a mid-60s Lotus-Ford Indycar engine, the "TT" in this Camaro's name implies something far more potent. I am the 2nd Owner and have the majority of the maintenance records and service documents extending back to previous owner. Everything was. THE MARK lll HI TOP CONVERSION (the not quite as good) It's in good physical condition (no rust or damage) but needs a repaint as the paint is original and faded in spots.I would re-paint it had I decided to keep it. reserved. G20 Chevrolet G20 For Sale If you're looking for a classic Chevrolet G20, look no further than Hemmings, the premiere online classic car dealer of the US! Food Truck For Sale - 1987 Chevy P30 $43,000 (sdo > San Diego) Bild 96.8mi dieses posting verbergen wiederherstellen dieses posting wiederherstellen. 40,777 Miles . Chevrolet G20 Van Cars for sale 1-15 of 810 Alert for new Listings Sort By Chevrolet : G20 Van G20 1984 chevy van g 20 $4,000 Cheyenne, Wyoming Year 1984 Make Chevrolet Model G20 Van Category - Mileage 93720 Posted Over 1 Month Up for sale is a 1984 Chevy G20 Van. Original MSRP $12,483. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. 1987 Chevrolet G20 van diesel blue Very rare 6.2L Diesel G20 Van. Please see pictures for details. This excellent Chevrolet G20 Short Wheel Base 3/4 ton conversion van is in very good condition.I just purchased it 2 months ago and I'm selling it as it needs a bit more inside work thanI want to have done.It's also important to notice (picture 8) that it fits (barely) into a standard size garage for the garaging folks. Has AC. New tires, dual captains chairs, front and rear air, very solid body Lakeland, FLLakeland, FL4 yearsat classiccars.com 1978 Chevrolet G20 3 van 2,400below average 10,500good Bellevue, OH 4 years classiccars.com 10,5001978 Chevrolet G20 You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. !2nd ownerClear title in handV86" lift kitAdjustable air shocksFlowmaster Exhaust systemIn dash . G is for GMC built, K is for Chevy built ! Successful buyer is responsible for pick up and shipping. It has no rear seating, so the cargo area is free of obstruction should you need to Carry Materials. He says it was economicalon gas but I've never owned any van that was real economical due to it's body design. That's almost 1,000 more than the Martini Mustang.A six-speed Magnum transmission dispatches that power to the ground, while Pirelli PZero tires are tasked with (somehow) trying to grip the road. Flaws are a crack in the windshield and the seat both have tears in the butt part. I had it checked out thoroughly-- no leaks or coolingproblems with it. 1979 Chevrolet G20 21,662 mi 5.0L Call for Price Get attention wherever you go with your very own Mystery Machine! Well, no, I had a Chevy 1 ton van and it was a G30, and GMC vans were also G30 in the 1 ton. I've kept a Custom Van Cover on it while I've had it, and most of the time it's been in covered storage, as it is now. Looks like people are even thriftier than we'd originally thought. HAVE THE COOLEST HIPPY VAN AT BURNING MAN THIS YEAR.. this van is for sale at the right time. This Van is a labor of love and look at all the details. 1987 Chevrolet G-Series G20 141,024 miles / $18,900. VIN Number: 1GCDM15Z0HB140,519 The Starcraft conversion features many cool extras like special lighting, teak wood enhanced interior, door compartments, remote controls for all the features, vertical blinds, horizontal blinds, roof access ladder, and many more features. Check out our ONLINE catalog by selecting your Chevrolet G20 VAN vehicle.

How Long Is A 8 Mile Helicopter Ride, City Of Binghamton Parking Rules, Articles OTHER