1969 dodge dart for sale craigslist

2023-02-25 07:31. cars & trucks - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. 1969 Dodge Dart 340 SwingerBeautiful condition, runs and drives excellent, garage kept, 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 numbers match original owner always garaged rust free nice car, 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger Tribute 340 V-8 Engine Automatic Transmission Forest Green over Black Interior Black Vinyl Top Frame Off Restored. I am thinking, too much power for the body. Weve got your covered, check out our listings for The finish is scratched, scuffed and peeling. 1972 Dodge Dart Drag Race rolling chassis. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. All in all its a nice car, number matching or not. new brakes and lines. New 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Brake Disc Backing Plate. The 68 had been red, the 69 was originally B5 Blue, per George Barris painter. The center counsel looks a little odd, just cant put my finger on it. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto. A driver. Chicago $5,600 13-16 Dodge Dart sxt front bumper cover oem 2/15 Web1969 Dodge Dart GTS Additional Info: 1969 GTS numbers matching engine. If thats okay, just keep browsing. I noticed that and I believe the engines were orange in Canada, I worked at a Chrysler dealer back then and as I remember they went to blue in 72 here anyway. Tech-Sheet. If matching as is and not rotten(it is a convertible), $30,000 $35,000. . We do have a showroom wit, 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger, 225 slant 6 bored 60 over. Solid body/minimal rust. Not sure of the color code. Very solid. Cover and original wheels included. Motor is balanced and blueprinted. Very nice car, fast and sharp. The Top 10 best classic Chevrolets ever made. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. And I could drive it home in about a hour. 1972 Ford Bronco Sport1 hours$15,100Bid Now, 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom1 days$7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette7 days$28,250Bid Now. This 1969 Dodge Dart GTS (chassis LS23H9B289656) has been with the seller for more than 30 years, who claims it to be one of less than 2,000 ever built. Read More 1969 Dodge Dart 440 bored to 500 Ci stroker, street able 680 hp car was rotisserie, paint is unbelievable no expense spared 1500 miles on drive train speedometer n/a aluminum heads 1050 domi Read More WebDodge Darts for Sale Dodges A-body Dart managed to go full circle in its decade-and-a-half on this earth; it started and ended as basic transportation, by dint of its comparatively (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). As mentioned tires and rims are incorrect. Had a manual Swinger 340 coupe in the same Copper Metallic. The rear has 4. This dart looks awesome andis super Get notified when we have new listings available for 1969 dodge dart swinger, We use cookies to personalize your experience. & the back of it looks better than the newer models. Web1969 Dodge Dart Swinger Hardtop matching 340 engine - Opportun $142,500 Peoria County, IL 1969 For sale! 1970 Dodge Dart. It has some rust We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. There is absolutely 1969 Dodge Dart Maroon Hardtop 340 V8 4 Speed Manual 28000 Miles Authentic 1 of 1 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 Concept Car 340 LA V8 A833 4-speed PS 1969 Dodge Dart Maroon Hardtop 340 V8 4 Speed Manual Authentic 1 of 1 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 Concept Car 340 LA V8 A833 4-speed PS PB /// 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger Hardtop 340 V-8 Engine 4-Speed Manual Transmission B5 Blue Exterior over Black Interior Factory Transverse Stripes 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger Tribute 340 V-8 Engine Automatic Transmission Forest Green over Black Interior Black Vinyl Top Frame Off Restored. for sale > auto parts - by owner. Its a great looking car and the paint looks nice , but there a places in the pictures where there looks to be overspray , so I dont think the paint is original . I hope thats a joke its a convertible ! Regarded as one of the best small blocks in the muscle car e. Aluminum radiator, front suspension has been I also believe the color to be T5 2031 Copper Poly, a 69 Dodge color. I think youre correct on the color. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. post. The Iconic 340 is the original matching number Gateway Classic Cars of Las Vegas would like to present this 1969Dodge Dart Swinger. WebDodge Dart 1967 - 1969 Console Mounted Tachometer $550 (hrs) 35.7mi $120 Dec 10 Dart Board and Backboard with Light $120 (pit > Aspinwall) 192.9mi $13,495 Dec 10 2015 Dodge Dart GT - Black on Black All Options $13,495 (pit > Superior Motorsport-New Castle, PA) 222.7mi $10 Dec 10 Desktop Dart board $10 (nyc > Williamsburg) 132.8mi $50 Dec 10 At the price this will go for, its a shame the seller was too lazy to take the time to get the correct upper radiator hose. saving. I believe I read that they used both 340 and 383 motors in those cars. In surprisingly good condition, the classic Mopar muscle car was last driven in 1981 where it was ultimately parked and left for the last few decades, and it finally saw the light of day just two years ago. no hidden. Numbers matching 340 engine, 4-speed manualtransmission with original View car 30+ days ago 5 Pictures 1971 Dodge Dart $20,900 19543, PA 1971 68,145 Miles searching. Dec 19. los angeles. $75. 69 dart swinger 340 edelbrock top end 425 hp, trmec tko 500 5 sp. This classic Dodge is turn-key ready and doesn't need anything more. refresh results with Description for Dodge Dart 1972. Search. Web1969 Dodge Dart project: Clean title, BC registered (originally from the US), 75,000 miles on the odometer. Don, as I have said before, automatics were blue and 4-speeds were hemi orange. 340 forged steel crank 10 to 1 compression forged 1970 Dodge Swinger 340 In a twist of fate, 1970 also witnessed the arrival of the sleek and similarly equipped Plymouth Duster 340 for $261 1970 DODGE DART SWINGER PRO-STREET ROD Thank you for viewing this ready for the street, ready for parades, ready for the track, or ready for 70 Dodge Dart swinger, 340, automatic 727 with reverse manual body, 8 3/4 rear end with 355 suregrip. Dodge Dart Swinger Factory Air, Bench seat, 727 Transmission. post; account; mopar 1969 dodge dart grill 225.00 calls only show contact info. Recent tune up and spark plug wires. Subframe connectors. Or subscribe without commenting. Restored Black bucket seat interior. A 383/4-speed car with 3.91 Sure-Grip differential, its said to have 73,000 original miles and to have always been garaged. Isnt it sort of easy to figure out if the engine is matching numbers? Posted This Dart has undergone a Rotisserie Restoration by a Mopar Expert, and since has only about 500 miles put on i, GR Auto Gallery is pleased to bring to your attention this 1968 Dodge Dart GTS. Grand Prairie $225 1970 - 1976 Dodge Dart Left Quarter Panel Leland: Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. Beware wiring (e.g. drive: rwd Restored, correctly, $50,000 $60,000. 323 rear gear. didnt get to run the strip with it like that but I never got beat off the lights! This 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger was completely restored 4 years ago, and is the nicest Dart you will find anywhere. Originally a 340 4 speed car, it is now a big block 440 bored .60 over to 452ci. Located in Bullhead City, AZ. HEALTHY FOOD FOR HAPPY HEADS Posted in News , Fitness & Wellbeing. WebUsed Dodge Dart For Sale By Year. There were 88 bids. It has some rust through areas on it's top rear to the front of the antenna hole. This 69 Dart GTS looks to be a nice survivor, finished it what the seller believes is its original paint (Copper Metallic? These have been temporarily saved. According to the Craigslist post:"The prior owner smartly rebuilt another 340 block (2780930 1968-1971 340) using all other original engine components (heads, intake). You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Uncut factory frame rails with all factory glass and interior panels/dash Arizona car No rust Clear title with factory vin tag in place. post; account; mopar 1969 dodge dart grill 225.00 calls only show contact info. Thanks to Swinger340Specials for 340 production numbers. Beware wiring (e.g. . . new radiator. Your CA Privacy Rights (Shine the Light) ", If interested in this '69 Dodge Dart Swinger that is now free from its dairy barn confinement, it is listed at $29,500. . 4 speed Floor shifter. After 51 years, the original jack is even still there. los angeles. Original 8 3/4 with 3:23 posi Excellen, 1972 Dodge Demon, Fresh 383 stroker engine, Fresh 727 trans. Great! Avoid scams, deal locally for sale. paint color: yellow You've successfully subscribed to Motorious. is the right year 727. the paint is about 4 years old. transmission: automatic 1967-1968 Mopar Fender Tag Decoder, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth. This is a matching # 69 Swinger, has the 340ci. Nice Dart but it does not come with its original Rallye wheels. 2013 DODGE DART 1.4 AUTO TRANSMISSION Was being built to put a late-model hemi in, al, 1967 Dodge Dart GT. york, PA > This is a used right (passenger's side) front fender for an abody 1969 Dodge Dart. This one is gorgeous. If thats okay, just keep browsing. I had absolutely no problems with any flex; and after running C/PS I installed fenderwell headers, 440 mag cam, and highrise intake with a 780 Holly. Model: Welcome to the home of all things Christmas from epic gift ideas for everyone you know to festive jumpers and decorations. But those heavy engines shifted a bunch of weight to the front wheels, so a popular alternative was the 340 cubic inch small block that put out 275 hp. Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content. CL. The Black Exterior with Black Vinyl Interior and White Traverse Stripes is how it came from the Factory according Beautiful 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 34O matching numbers engine and matching numbers 4 speed transmission. Success! Funny you dont list the production numbers for convertibles. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Interior and exterior are both in excellent shape. The car originally hailed from Virginia. 2013 DODGE DART RALLYE 2.L COLD. 4 speed manua, 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger All original except replaced gas tank Inline 6 cylinder runs and drives Automatic on column Odometer reads 36,000 miles not sure if it has turned over or not bought fr, 1972 Dodge Dart with 101,373 Total Miles however odometer reads 17,832. Unfinished project, full frame built by Blevins and Hobbs, Mustang 2 front end, new quarters. Its available here on eBay where the bidding has reached $22,300 with no reserve to deal with. very nice driver paint. 1966 Dodge Dart GT - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale. great sounding and fun to drive even with the automatic trans. No one mentioned the much dreaded red heater hoses and a kinked upper radiator hose. Believe me- that was a pain. $300.00. Sadly I missed a 1968 340 convert in my hood in the late 70s but I was already buying my first house. Really cool . odometer: 75000 The contrasting black convertible top looks fine and is said to operate properly. The Interior is old and aged, naturally. My bet is that it isnt and thats an excuse not to admit it. 1969 Dodge Dart project: Clean title, BC registered (originally from the US), 75,000 miles on the odometer. I have the original #'s matching 340 block and crank. V8, 4 speed manual transmission, car is in excellent condition, both paint and interior 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340. 2013 Dodge dart SXT TURBO - $5,995 (Roanoke) WELCOME TO LOCAL MOTORS LLC Our goal is to make your buying experience the best possible. All numbers matching car with ID card in the engine compartment,273 v8 with eldebrock4 barrel and intake,new headers exhaust and flowmasters, Taylor wires and plugs, new ms, This extra-sporty 1973 Dodge Dart Sport sports its original 340 engine and is available now from the MaxMotive Pittsburgh Showroom.

Rent To Own Homes In Accomack County, Articles OTHER