- Course description
- Course Outline
- Student Reviews
- This course closed on 12/18/2020.
Open Enrollment Continues through November 16.
Join Us Today!
To take the challenge, you must:
- Be working in a sales capacity for a company that sells aviation-related products or services
- Be able to read and write English
- Be familiar with teleconferencing using Zoom
- Have 3-5 hours total to complete the Challenge on your own, and attend a one-hour live session with other class members and instructors.
The Mini Challenge Includes
The first three units each include a video and a quiz that introduce and test on concepts.
The fourth unit is a live role playing exercise.
The fifth is an invitation to preview our Aviation Sales Professional Course.
Outcomes of the Sales Skills Challenge
As a result of completing this Aviation Sales Challenge,
- You will know what it takes for a successful career in Aviation Sales.
- You will begin comfortably growing your network of aviation industry stakeholders.
- Your sales calls will be much more confident.
- Your sales calls will be much more persuasive.
- Your close rate (for appointments) will be much higher.
Day One – The Basics
Day Two – Relationships
Day Three – Systems
A Simple Sales Call
Consider the Professional Course