- Course description
- Course Outline
- Student Reviews
Since you’ve completed Module One – Aviation Sales Basics, (Congratulations again, by the way!)
You already know that relationships are key to making sales in the aviation industry. You may NOT know that there are specific skills and disciplines that help learn how to create and keep relationships. This is great for sales, of course, but these relationships are are also more satisfying for their own sake. Most of our clients become friends, and many have been our friends for many years.
In this module we get deeper into how to form and foster professional relationships.
By the time you finish this course, you will:
- Feel comfortable approaching anyone in the aviation industry that is a target customer for your product or service.
- Be able to develop a rapport with nearly anyone.
- Identify and avoid pitfalls in relationships.
- Identify and offer solutions to problems.
- Be comfortable talking about costs and budgets.
- Impact the tone and attitude of a conversation for the better.
- Close sales!
We’re glad you’re here, and looking forward to working with you!
During this course, you will have to
- Discuss topics in our Facebook Group for Aviation Sales Professionals
- Create short videos using a cell phone or web cam, and publish them to the Facebook Group or Basecamp.
- Create some simple written materials.
- Complete quizzes and/or surveys for each lesson.
Please note- new materials will be posted each Monday!
Welcome to Module 2 of our Aviation Sales Course! If you’re here, you’ve successfully completed our Basics Course, and are ready to dive into the most important factor to your sales success -the ability to form and foster relationships with people in the industry!
The Aviation Industry Culture(s)
What NOT to Say!
The Best Conversationalists