About the Course
Learn how to:
- Be comfortable and look like you belong in any sales setting (trade show, sales presentation, online, etc.)
- Confidently and effectively handle inbound sales calls.
- Create a strong first impression and quickly build rapport with a new prospect.
- Use LinkedIn for prospecting.
- Use other social media effectively as part of the sales process.
- Successfully make connections at trade shows.
One video & quiz will be delivered after each unit.
Prerequisite for this Course - Module 1 – Aviation Sales Basics - Welcome to Aviation Sales!
Prerequisite for this Course - Module 2 – Building Relationships in the Aviation Industry
Module 3 – Sales Systems for the Aviation Industry
Unit 1 – Sales Systems in Aviation
Unit 2 – Numbers You Should Know - CRMs, Spreadsheets, Recordkeeping & Reports
Unit 3 – The Prospecting Process
Unit 4 – Outbound Phone Calls
Unit 5 – Leads from Other Tools – Ads, Lead Magnets, Website Visits, Quote Requests, etc.
Unit 6 – Planting the Seeds for Referrals, Recaptures & Resales
Unit 7 – Sales Opportunities in Customer Service
Unit 8 – Setting Goals
Unit 9 – A Sales Planning Calendar
Unit 10 – Growing Your Network & Your Career
Module Final – Schedule a Video Conference Interview – Explain your sales goals & performance so far with appropriate reports from your CRM.
Module 3 Graduation – Certified Aviation Sales Associate
- Unit 1 - Sales Systems in Aviation
- Unit 2 – Numbers You Should Know - CRMs, Spreadsheets, Recordkeeping & Reports
- Unit 3 – The Prospecting Process
- Unit 4 – Outbound Phone Calls
- Unit 5 – Leads with Other Tools - Ads, Lead Magnets, Website Visits, Quote Requests, etc.
- Unit 6 – Planting the Seeds for Referrals, Recaptures, & Resales
- Unit 7 – Sales Opportunities in Customer Service
- Unit 8 – Setting Goals
- Unit 9 - A Sales Planning Calendar
- Unit 10 – Growing Your Network & Your Career