About the Course
Learn how to:
- Be comfortable and look like you belong in any sales setting (trade show, sales presentation, online, etc.)
- Confidently and effectively handle inbound sales calls.
- Create a strong first impression and quickly build rapport with a new prospect.
- Use LinkedIn for prospecting.
- Use other social media effectively as part of the sales process.
- Successfully make connections at trade shows.
One video & quiz will be delivered after each unit.
Prerequisite for this Course - Module 1 – Aviation Sales Basics - Welcome to Aviation Sales!
Module 2 – Building Relationships in the Aviation Industry
Module Final – Schedule a Video Conference Interview – stage a mock outbound sales call
Recording, Grading Checklist & Notes Provided
Pass/Fail with Review Recommendations
Prerequisite For -Module 3 – Sales Systems for the Aviation Industry
- Unit 1 - The Aviation Culture
- Unit 2 – The Aviation Customer
- Unit 3 – Breaking the Ice, Bonding & Building Rapport on the phone and in person
- Unit 4 – What NOT To Say in a Conversation or a Phone Call
- Unit 5 – The Best Conversationalists are Listeners – Great Questioning Strategies
- Unit 6 – Understanding the Customers’ Problems
- Unit 7 – Talking About Cost, Budgets & Budget Issues
- Unit 8 – Managing Attitudes (Yours and Theirs!)
- Module Final – Schedule a Video Conference Interview